Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samir Ali

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Samir Ali
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+6
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: samirafridi
6. Your Nickname: Samir Ali
7. Your ID: 39359

1. Leader of EMS (Emergency Medical Service)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

2.1. When I came to this city my first organization then was EMS so I have a love for EMS
2.2. I was earlier a High Command of EMS And I have good idea about EMS So I think I am qualified to be the leader of EMS

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

3.1: I noticed that most of the time EMS night shift lobby empty And I will focus more on night shift

3.2: I notice that the communication of the state organization with EMS is very poor I will make sure We will have good communication with the state organization

3.3: Now I see that AS department is very inactive As a leader my focus will be to activate the AS department

Thank You For Reading My Application.

Samir ALi

EX DCOL

EMS | EN 2

Malik Abdullaho

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your IRL age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Your name IRL
Malik Abdullah Ahmad
2. Your IRL age
17 years
3. Time zone
GMT 5:00 +
5 TO 7 HOURS
5. Your Discord
malikabdullah295
6. Your Nickname
MalikAbdullaho
7. Your ID

1. Leader of...
I want to be the leader of ems cause i have a good experience in all legal orgs and i also have a good experience in ems

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I want to make ems the best it can be like ive seen sh empty many times and the leaders are so lazy that they just give orders and chill so i dont want it to be happen i will give every person special i will also work with them so they dont feel he is the leader he must have a good attitude or he is not good i dont want them to think like this

I want everyone person in ems to maintain a high level of professionalism and a good level of rp cause if a doctor dosent maintain rp then why are we playing and i also want all citizens to feel free to come and contact me for any complaint and i dont want that any citizen cames to ems and they are not here that will not happen i will make a good bonus system so people get motivation to come on duty

i also want ems to participate in some events like every org does a gp so if ems 1 or 2 doctor goes with them if they will bad ems will be there to give them help they dont have to worry and i will make the ems on top.

To increase the rp level we will ave to increase some strictness like if we fell that one doctor is not giving ems a high level of rp he does mixing then we will give him 24 hours to provide the bodycam if he faliures to do that he will get punished and i will focus on doctors by staying there and see how they are doing theire work

Last edited:

Rhyrhy2

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Prince Gupta
Your age: 18
Time zone: GMT+5:30
Average online per day: 08-11 hours
Your Discord: _princegupta.
Your Nickname: Prince Guptaa
Your ID: 141457

Additional information
Leader of…Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I am in the EMS from last 3 terms and i have absolute in-depth knowledge of the everything.

2.2 As a leader I can fabricate an ambience where every single employee will actively collaborate with each other to higher the standard of operations in EMS.

2.3 In my opinion, I have mastery over decision-making as I always come up with quick redressal of every problem which I have unearthed from my experience. As a leader I will deftly assign roles to proficient employees to achieve my organisational goals.

2.4. As a leader I can bring many obligatory changes in EMS as I can deal with every situation whether it is managing Lobbies, maintaining required stock at Lab or taking care of Calls as I am always ready with multiple plans with positive potential consequences.

2.5 I will also focus on the state calls and the interaction with the state organizations so everyone gets to do the high level of roleplay.

Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization?

I will set a professional code of conduct to strive for excellence in all aspects of medical practice in my term. No bad behaviour or power abuse will be tolerated.

3.2 I will take strict actions if anyone is found executing favouritism and I will lay down a genuine reward system to inspire my crew by periodically monitoring their contribution to Ems. Promotions will be issued as per the work and dedication of the employees.

3.3 While hiring new employees, I will focus on their time zone so that both the lobbies remain covered and EMS runs 24/7!

3.4 I will lay more focus on Calls by recruiting an extra set of crew dedicated for this purpose only.

3.5 To make EMS the most engaging, I will be hosting regular events for employees.

Thank you for reviewing my application dear administrators`

Prince Gupta

Division Chief of AS

EMS | EN2

Last edited:

Moon West

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Mayank
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 5+ hours
5. Your Discord- mooneastwest
6. Your Nickname: Moon West
7. Your ID : 41109

(1) 1. Leader of EMS (Emergency Medical Service)

(2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

A. The lifeblood of the city is EMS, which offers everyone access to vital medical care. I joined EMS when I first arrived here and witnessed personally how hard our doctors worked, day and night, to save lives and provide care for our community. I had an ambition of being the EMS Chief after that, so I could help even more people and make sure our doctors got the resources they required to save lives and treat illnesses. I'm devoted to bringing this goal to life and doing everything in my power to serve our city, with the support of an incredibly talented and motivated team.

B. My aims as the Chief of EMS are clear: we will respond quickly to any location where individuals require our services.
No lobby will be vacant under my direction. Doctors will always be on hand, and no patient will be let to go without the care they require.

C. I have a great deal of experience, which is necessary to be an EMS chief. With my group of highly qualified medical professionals, we are prepared to advance EMS in our city. I want to develop better ways for all of us to live and take care of each other.

(3) Your advice for improving the Role-play level in the organization.

A. I'll be concentrating on making medical procedures and interactions as realistic as possible in order to raise the EMS role-play level. Urge the group to maintain their integrity and react to circumstances in a professional and sympathetic manner. Everyone's abilities will remain up to date and the experience will remain captivating with regular training on medical protocols and role-play scenarios.

B. To raise the RP level, I'll make sure my team shows up to every situation. Additionally, in order to raise the level of RP, I will organize a team to plan new events for the public with the assistance of other organisations.

C. My team will plan one open recruitments each week and provide effective training to guarantee that the RP is both serious and enjoyable in order to prevent a staff shortage in EMS.

Thanks & Regards,
Moon West

ani walker

Player
Player

(2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

A. The lifeblood of the city is EMS, which offers everyone access to vital medical care. I joined EMS when I first arrived here and witnessed personally how hard our doctors worked, day and night, to save lives and provide care for our community. I had an ambition of being the EMS Chief after that, so I could help even more people and make sure our doctors got the resources they required to save lives and treat illnesses. I'm devoted to bringing this goal to life and doing everything in my power to serve our city, with the support of an incredibly talented and motivated team.

B. My aims as the Chief of EMS are clear: we will respond quickly to any location where individuals require our services.
No lobby will be vacant under my direction. Doctors will always be on hand, and no patient will be let to go without the care they require.

C. I have a great deal of experience, which is necessary to be an EMS chief. With my group of highly qualified medical professionals, we are prepared to advance EMS in our city. I want to develop better ways for all of us to live and take care of each other.

A. I'll be concentrating on making medical procedures and interactions as realistic as possible in order to raise the EMS role-play level. Urge the group to maintain their integrity and react to circumstances in a professional and sympathetic manner. Everyone's abilities will remain up to date and the experience will remain captivating with regular training on medical protocols and role-play scenarios.

B. To raise the RP level, I'll make sure my team shows up to every situation. Additionally, in order to raise the level of RP, I will organize a team to plan new events for the public with the assistance of other organisations.

C. My team will plan one open recruitments each week and provide effective training to guarantee that the RP is both serious and enjoyable in order

to prevent a staff shortage in EMS.

Thanks & Regards,
Moon West
I want him as my next cheaf of EMS

23kErdem

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Erdem
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
5. Your Discord- yasliamca
6. Your Nickname: Virtue Yagami
7. Your ID : 35403

Additional information
1-Leader Of EMS (Emergency Medical Services)

A-I think this is the job for me and I love helping people and I also think it's a fun job

B-Since my aim in the game is not very good, I cannot perform well when I take part in family events and I cannot earn money from there. If I work in this job, I can socialize with people and I think I will earn money very calmly and well.

C-Personally, if I am working at a job, I focus on it as much as I can and do the best I can. I never leave a job unfinished and I like to socialize with people, so I consider myself very suitable for this job.

Most EMS employees give the other person what they want without speaking or only provide medical assistance and do not listen to the other person. But I like to listen to people and I can give them the help they want. I think EMS employees are at a low level in terms of RP, but if I work as an EMS, I think I will make a great contribution to the EMS role.

Top Gun

Player
Player

Additional information

I am in the EMS from last 3 terms and i have absolute in-depth knowledge of the everything.

2.2 As a leader I can fabricate an ambience where every single employee will actively collaborate with each other to higher the standard of operations in EMS.

2.3 In my opinion, I have mastery over decision-making as I always come up with quick redressal of every problem which I have unearthed from my experience. As a leader I will deftly assign roles to proficient employees to achieve my organisational goals.

2.4. As a leader I can bring many obligatory changes in EMS as I can deal with every situation whether it is managing Lobbies, maintaining required stock at Lab or taking care of Calls as I am always ready with multiple plans with positive potential consequences.

2.5 I will also focus on the state calls and the interaction with the state organizations so everyone gets to do the high level of roleplay.

I will set a professional code of conduct to strive for excellence in all aspects of medical practice in my term. No bad behaviour or power abuse will be tolerated.

3.2 I will take strict actions if anyone is found executing favouritism and I will lay down a genuine reward system to inspire my crew by periodically monitoring their contribution to Ems. Promotions will be issued as per the work and dedication of the employees.

3.3 While hiring new employees, I will focus on their time zone so that both the lobbies remain covered and EMS runs 24/7!

3.4 I will lay more focus on Calls by recruiting an extra set of crew dedicated for this purpose only.

3.5 To make EMS the most engaging, I will be hosting regular events for employees.

Prince Gupta

Division Chief of AS

EMS | EN

Last edited:

Top Gun

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Samir Ali
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+6
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: samirafridi
6. Your Nickname: Samir Ali
7. Your ID: 39359

1. Leader of EMS (Emergency Medical Service)

2.1. When I came to this city my first organization then was EMS so I have a love for EMS
2.2. I was earlier a High Command of EMS And I have good idea about EMS So I think I am qualified to be the leader of EMS

3.1: I noticed that most of the time EMS night shift lobby empty And I will focus more on night shift

3.2: I notice that the communication of the state organization with EMS is very poor I will make sure We will have good communication with the state organization

3.3: Now I see that AS department is very inactive As a leader my focus will be to activate the AS department

Thank You For Reading My Application.

Samir ALi

EX DCOL

EMS | EN

Last edited:

DaveCruz

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your IRL age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1.greg geddes
2. 39
3. AK/Hawaii
4. 4 hrs
5. Ski_benny
6. DaveCruz
7. 116537
1. Not a leader of anything, not affiliated with any gang or family
2. Id like to increase the rp aspect of needing medical attention. I’ve never been picked up by EMS and I’d like to see fewer deaths. Coming up with story lines, scheduling, and leadership are my strengths.
3. I want to increase RP by having a more active EMS that answers more calls, lets less people die, and doesn’t just hangout at the hospital but answers the call to help.

Amar Gaitonde

Speed Is the Key to Success.
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL :- Ammar

2. Your IRL age :- 18

3. Time zone :- GMT +5:00

4. Average online per day :- 7-8 hours

5. Your Discord :- ammardon

6. Your Nickname :- Don Gaitonde

7. Your ID :- 110085

Additional information

1. Leader of EMS

1:- I have a long time experience of working in EMS almost of 6 months and I want to improve the system of ems as I see that now a days both ph and sh are empty most of time and I want to make both lobbies active most of the time.

2:- As I have worked a lot in ems and now it's time that I should become leader because I have good experience in ems which I can use to make organization even better and i also want to experience the leadership of ems

3:- lastly I want to work with the employees as a leader of organization to improve the working mechanism of organization which can only be possible if there is a good leader leading the organization and I think I am one of those as I have good experience of organization.

1:- Giving Ranks on merit :- I will give ranks on merit especially higher ranks as I have seen many leaders doing partiality between employees and give ranks to there friends only but I am not gonna do that and giving ranks on merit will improve roleplay and it will also encourage to put their more efforts in organization.

2:- Training of High Commands :- Training of highcommand is important as they handle most of org work under leader like calculating bonuses,promotion list and take interviews from new employee that's why the training of high commands will improve the roleplay and training will make their work more impressive.

3. Frequent Activity checks of HCa and Employees :- doing frequent Activity checks of HCs and employees will make organization work more better as it will easier to catch employees who are not working or not putting there efforts in the organization and it will improve roleplay as only activity employee will be there in the organization

Jane Foster | 111215

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Abhinaba Talukdar

2. Your age: 25

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day: 6-12hours

5. Your Discord: hidden2314

6. Your Nickname: Jane Fosterr

7. Your ID: 111215

Additional information
Leader of Emergency Medical Services

2.1:
In my past 5 terms i work with best leaders Like Viking Shloke. In the city of Los Santos from Lab Tech to Ex DCHR. Now as an employee EMS my current rank is DCAS. In my term in 24hrs tried to full fill the Lobby's, calls and also maintain the Med stocks in Central Hospital and In Lab.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

3.1:
A Good Leadership can make an organization better with he/his employees.

3.2: Teams or Units for An Organization for example In EMS we need units in Lobbies and for Calls that we cannot worries about empty.

3.3: My other advice for improving Roleplay in Organization is manners, behaviors, good citizen can make as a Leader or As Citizen
in any organization.

Thank you for spending your precious time reading my application.

Jane Fosterr,
DCAS, EX DCHR
EMS | EN2

EMS ON TOP!

close

Last edited:

Prince_Gupta

Player
Player

Additional information

Prince Gupta

Division Chief of AS

EMS | EN2
close

Karan Pluxury

Some people don't understand your problems 😮‍💨
Player

C. My team will plan one open recruitments each week and provide effective training to guarantee that the RP is both serious and enjoyable in order to prevent a staff shortage in EMS.

Thanks & Regards,
Moon West
Moon has good leading qualities i can say that as i have played with him in orgs

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Server Administrator
The following participants have been selected for the EMS interview at 14:00 Server Time on 09/08/24

Jane Fosterr | 110085 | hidden2314
Don Gaitonde| 111215 | ammardon

CLOSED

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Server Administrator
Hello everyone,

This forum is designated for submitting applications for the EMS Leadership position only. Please do not post any discussion, off-topic messages, vouching etc. Any off-topic or vouching posts will lead to punishment.

Thank You.

senior

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Ayan
2. Your IRL age 19
3. Time zone GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 7 to 8 hours.
5. Your Discord senior.ff
6. Your Nickname Miss Aadhya
7. Your ID 163516
Additional information
1. Leader of...EMS
Because....
First of all I have seen many times there are no doctors in hospital.
Some of time they goes to sleep during duty, But I can't do nothing.
If I become EMS leader there will be no rule break in our system.

Just be strict,
And there are so many glitches pls fix that,
And pls notice to beginner.

ivan knight

Player
Player
. Your name IRL: ivan sharma

2. Your age: 15

3. Time zone: GMT+3.00

4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours

5. Your Discord: ivanknight0870

6. Your Nickname: ivan knight

7. Your ID: 148348

2leader of ems( emergency medical service)

i want to be leader of ems. Becaus i want to experience an term of leader ship of leader of ems. In my past 4 terms of ems.i have experienced an extraordinarry education and experience for ems. I want to become leadership of ems becaus i want to handle my org.

2.2 i want to become leader of ems becaus i want to experience. My ems leadership i want to recruit more person on ems.and experienced high commands who will handle org best.

2.3 i want to make ems system and all the system on my own and make my org the best in the circle of org. I want to serve and cure my citizens.and i want to make my city healthy and my citizens fully healthy. I just want that citizens health get better.

3. Advice to improve roleplay system in organization.

3.1 my advice to improve the roleplay sytem in organization is improving the relationship between the employee to employee

3.2 my advice to improve the handling of ems
high commands more better in organization.

my promises
1. If i become leader i will 100 percent make my org the best
2. I will handle my org best.
3. I will behave loyal and best with my employees.

Last edited:

Badmassh Adinath

Player
Player
1. Your name irl: Adinath
2. Your IRL age: 22 years
3. Time sone: GMT: +5:30
4. Average online: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: adinath1969
6. Your Nicknames: Badmassh Adinath
7. Your id: 153650

Additional information
1. Leader of...

1. I want to became leader of ems because I have very much experience in ems and also have good rank in ems and also I am working in ems from many days I know how to manage the lobbies and employees I have much experience in ems. I know how ems work because I am a part of that so I must lead it very well and always work for citizens for there well fare and to treat them very peacefully.

2.1 in ems I think I can manage the lobbies very well at both night shift and day shift I know how to handle employees and lobbies also because of my past experience in ems.

2.2 I will treat every citizen of city very well and peacefully and I will must try to always keep all department of ems active 24/7 to not any complaint's from every citizen of city

2.3 I will must try to keep the employees happy and to treat patients patiently I must improve the ems in activity of all department so we will not to face any kind of complaint's from citizen's . I will make improve employees to give there high RP level. So I can be a perfect leader for ems.

1. I have always observed that many lobbies need replacement and no one takes the replacement so the lobbies are being empty so I will hire the employees that can be active when the replacement is needed so lobbies will be coverd by employees

2. I will hire more employees foe night shift as I observed from my past experience at night in city the especially SH max times it is being empty at night so I will tell to employees and all hc that very strictly to they need to be active at which shift we are hireing. If not we will not hire. I will hire the employees which will be more active so that all lobbies must be coverd 24/7

3. I will make a new channel in mails in which only hc are present I will ask them lobby status when I will be free it helps to check who is working at lobby and we also know's the lobby is coverd.

3.2 other employees will do labs And for ambulance services so every thing will be perfect if any unit needs replacement one unit of labs can replace him.

3.3 I must improve the units RP level to appreciate citizens and treat them peacefully. Thank you have a wonderful day !

THANK YOU !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom