Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samir Ali

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Samir Ali
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+6
4. Average online per day: 4-12 hours
5. Your Discord: samirafridi
6. Your Nickname: Samir Ali
7. Your ID: 39359

1. Leader of EMS (Emergency Medical Service)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

2.1. When I came to this city my first organization then was EMS so I have a love for EMS
2.2. I was earlier a High Command of EMS And I have good idea about EMS So I think I am qualified to be the leader of EMS

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

3.1: I noticed that most of the time EMS night shift lobby empty And I will focus more on night shift

3.2: I notice that the communication of the state organization with EMS is very poor I will make sure We will have good communication with the state organization

3.3: Now I see that AS department is very inactive As a leader my focus will be to activate the AS department

Thank You For Reading My Application.

Samir ALi

DCOL

EMS | EN 2

Last edited:

MertAli Canalann

Player
Player
Information

Your Name IRL: Mert Ali

2. Your Age: 17

3. Time Zone: GMT+3

4. Average Online Per Day: 8-9 hours

5. Your Discord: chengizkhan8501

6. Your Nickname: MertAli Canalan

7. Your ID: 81558

Additional information

Leader of Emergency Medical Services(EMS)

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

2.1 Since Pixel Pluxury's term, I have been active in 8 different terms and I have worked with 8 chefs, Pixel Pluxury, Matxizx Hell, Sachin Pai, Naruto Stark, Akatsuki Mufasa, Albert Keane, Salman Yousufzai and Viking Shloke. I got on well with all of them. The term I was most active in was Shloke's. My team carried the night shift for a period of 40-50 days. About 90% of the night shift of the organization belonged to us. As I worked hard myself, I also brought other people to work and support EMS and together we carried the night shift and contributed to increase the activity. Externally, the team I'm building now is a team of night shifts and will not have a shortage of medkits. I first served EMS from 05/09/2023 until today, except for small breaks and OOC problems. After today, I want to serve regularly. The biggest problem of EMS is the night shift. We have solved this to a great extent with me and the people I brought. I will become a leader and use my team to increase the activity. Lobbies will be covered for sure because there are a lot of people around me who want to join. We will also work on being active on calls. Even though I have a ready-made team, of course people I don't know can join EMS if they meet the requirements and everyone can be part of EMS after passing the interview and training.

3.1 The requirement to have an EMS worker in the hospital who is a player and not an NPC is for RP. In this case, it is necessary not to leave people dependent on the NPC in the lobbies and to always have someone in the ambulance and the player who produces and carries the kit. So, a certain part of the roleplay level of EMS is possible with the activity of EMS. I want to increase the activity and this will increase the RP.

3.2 The chief doctor has the right to check state institutions for any disease no more than twice a week for each institution, and I want to use it. In a way that does not occupy other organizations, of course. It is also important to respond to the call of the departments, of course. And we will try our best to do that.

3.3 Communication and roleplay must be emphasized when serving our dear and valued Los Santos citizens. We can RP while providing healthcare to the patients.

MertAli Canalan,
8 Terms with EMS
Ex. DCMD
EMS | EN 2

EMS ON TOP !

Andreas Tat

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Martin
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per da: 5-8 hrs
5. Your Discord: martin183
6. Your Nickname: Andreas Tat
7. Your ID: 61534
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS (Emergency Medical Services)

1. I want to be the head of the EMS because it's a special organisation that helps other organisations when they need it most. The EMS is essential, and it needs steady leadership to successfully manage staff, high commanders, and deputies. In my role as a leader, I would see to it that the organization's operational demands are satisfied and that it keeps running smoothly and effectively.
2. Although the EMS is a vital institution that the city depends on, it frequently encounters difficult circumstances. We can keep our organisation clean and productive by building a strong sense of community and promoting optimistic thinking. Building friendly relationships with fellow citizens and staff members can result in beneficial improvements within the EMS.
3. Even though there are a lot of people who want to join the EMS every day, we make sure that only the best applicants are chosen after a lengthy application procedure that highlights their special abilities. Effective management of the high command section allows us to promote those who perform well, guaranteeing that every member of the EMS is committed to providing polite and professional service to the general public.

I advise EMS workers to keep a pleasant and non-toxic attitude. Healing those in need should be your top priority. As a team, move forward as a unit. As more people live in cities, more medical supplies will be needed, so make sure lobbies are filled to the fullest and that people can get treatment whenever they need it. Additionally, send staff members to labs on a regular basis.To avoid vacant lobbies during such hours, we'll also concentrate on seeking out candidates for the night shift. It's also critical to make sure that none of the EMS employees are involved in any unlawful activity, are in good health, or have any unclear backgrounds that can provide problems. Every two weeks, we will plan events that are hosted globally by EMS and keep in close contact with everyone who need EMS support.

Thanks For reading my Application.

Moon West

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Mayank
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 5+ hours
5. Your Discord- mooneastwest
6. Your Nickname: Moon West
7. Your ID : 41109

(1) Leader of EMS (Emergency Medical Service)

(2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

A. When I initially came here, I joined EMS and saw firsthand the tremendous effort that our doctors put out day and night to save lives and care for the people in our community. After that, I wanted to be the EMS Chief so I could help even more people and make sure our doctors had the resources they needed to treat patients and save lives. With the help of an extraordinarily brilliant and driven team, I am committed to realizing this vision and doing everything within my power to serve our City.

B. As the Chief of EMS, my goals are very clear: we will react promptly to any site where people need our assistance.
Under my supervision, not a single lobby will be empty. There will always be doctors available, and no patient will leave without receiving the care they need.

C. I was a DCOT and DCHR with EMS for six months in 2022. Additionally, I can teach my doctors how to deal with criminals because I have extensive expertise with gangs. I have a great deal of experience, which is necessary to be an EMS chief. Together with my group of highly qualified medical professionals, we are prepared to advance EMS in our city. My mission is to establish greater mutual care and sustainable living habits for all of us.

(3) Your advice for improving the Role-play level in the organization.

A. I will be concentrating on making medical procedures and interactions as realistic as possible in order to raise the EMS role-playing level. I frequently observe doctors standing in the lobby areas, just spamming Z key instead of interacting with patients I will motivate the group to uphold their values, handle problems with grace and consideration, and engage with patients in the appropriate manner. Everyone's abilities will remain up to date, and regular role-playing and training in medical procedures will keep the experience interesting.

B. I will make sure my team shows up for every situation in order to increase the RP level. In addition, with the help of other organizations, I will put together a team to create new public events in an effort to increase the level of RP.

C. To ensure that the RP is both serious and pleasant, my team and I will organize two open recruitment every week and offer efficient training to help avert a personnel shortage in EMS.

Thanks & Regards,
Moon West

Last edited:

hamzaahmedabbasi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL hamzaahmedabbasi
2. Your IRL 30
3. Time zone (GMT+5)
4. Average online per day 7-8 Hours
5. Your Discord hamza2696
6. Your Nickname hamzaahmedabbasi
7. Your ID 58058
Additional information
1. Leader of...
EMS(Emergency Medical Service)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1.From the time I joined EMS, it’s been more than 4 months and I had great experience since then and now. As I basically worked under 3 leaders (ENG 1) and experienced their leadership regarding the organization, I have gained a complete idea about how to run the org with proper set of rules and create a fun and functional RP with friendly environment.
2. Integrity builds trust: Think back to my time in the field. I always had trust on medics and EMS partner, I probably couldn’t wait until the next shift bid so that I can meet more people. In EMS, it connotes a deep commitment to do the right thing for the right reason, regardless of the circumstances. I have confidence that as an effective EMS leader I can build trust by keeping their word, not playing favourites.
3. A leader is as good as his team: While employed in the EMS I have almost held all the ranks in the org, from trainee to Head of MD, and I am confident that I will the good fit for this leadership because as a leader I will work with employees like a part of them and not keep bossing around always. The employees must know and believe in an open communication culture within the department, by that I can create such an environment which will lead to the growth and I will give credit to my team, listen to feedback from others, and accept responsibility for my team’s success or failures, instead of blaming them.

3) Employee’s love being a part of something great. Helping them to build something you can all be proud of!
a) I will ensure that EMS employee will just not stand in lobby and keep spamming Z without doing a proper RP by providing them complete training to every trainee before becoming the part of EMS and will rework with the current trainees as well.
b) by following rules of state 3.3(Health-Check-ups twice a week in all Organizations) I would hold regular check-up drive to the places where it’s hard for citizens to get medical care like DOC prisoners, outskirts of the city like sandy and paleto bay including all other organisation.
c) To be honest I think we should have the ability to place barriers since sometimes when our staff are healing unconscious people on the road would get hit by drivers. As everyone know about the contract EMS have with NG, I will make sure that we interact with another legal organisation as well to create a healthy environment around the city.
d) Since I started working in EMS there’s always been lack of employees not only in sandy but in city pillbox too, so I will make sure with every recruitment drive that we get the best out of every possible recruit we can get.
e) as a leader of this organisation, I will be holding events once per week to create some fun environment because I strongly believe that there is a huge demand to create more fun EMS besides the unit on duty in the hospital lobbies or medic who picks you from the side of the road.
f) And one more important important point I want to add is I didn’t become an EMS to get a front-row seat to other people’s tragedies. I did it because I knew the world was bleeding and so was I, and somewhere inside I knew the only way to stop my own bleeding was to learn how to stop someone else’s. I really hope that you will consider my application for this leadership

Last edited:

Prince_Gupta

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Prince Gupta
Your age: 18
Time zone: GMT+5:30
Average online per day: 08-11 hours
Your Discord: _princegupta.
Your Nickname: Prince Guptaa
Your ID: 141457

Additional information
Leader of…Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

I am in the EMS from last 3 terms and i have absolute in-depth knowledge of the everything.

2.2 As a leader I can fabricate an ambience where every single employee will actively collaborate with each other to higher the standard of operations in EMS.

2.3 In my opinion, I have mastery over decision-making as I always come up with quick redressal of every problem which I have unearthed from my experience. As a leader I will deftly assign roles to proficient employees to achieve my organisational goals.

2.4. As a leader I can bring many obligatory changes in EMS as I can deal with every situation whether it is managing Lobbies, maintaining required stock at Lab or taking care of Calls as I am always ready with multiple plans with positive potential consequences.

2.5 I will also focus on the state calls and the interaction with the state organizations so everyone gets to do the high level of roleplay.

Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization?

I will set a professional code of conduct to strive for excellence in all aspects of medical practice in my term. No bad behaviour or power abuse will be tolerated.

3.2 I will take strict actions if anyone is found executing favouritism and I will lay down a genuine reward system to inspire my crew by periodically monitoring their contribution to Ems. Promotions will be issued as per the work and dedication of the employees.

3.3 While hiring new employees, I will focus on their time zone so that both the lobbies remain covered and EMS runs 24/7!

3.4 I will lay more focus on Calls by recruiting an extra set of crew dedicated for this purpose only.

3.5 To make EMS the most engaging, I will be hosting regular events for employees.

Thank you for reviewing my application dear administrators`

Prince Gupta

Ex Division Chief of AS

EMS | EN2

Last edited:

Swaraj Dangat

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Swaraj Dangat

2. Your age: 22

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours

5. Your Discord: swaraj0440

6. Your Nickname: Swaraj Bhaii

7. Your ID: 46359

Additional information
Leader of Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

2.1:
In my past 6 terms i work with best leaders Like Viking Shloke. In the city of Los Santos from Lab Tech to Ex-DCOL . In My RP Life of EMS I am Working IN EMS from long time and i know EMS Better and i would love to make EMS more active and Efficient .

2.2 : For the state calls I will make sure that everyone knows how to handle state calls and how to interact with other state organizations.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

3.1:
A Good Leadership can make an organization better with he/his employees.

3.2: My second step will be hosting an event for employees so they will enjoy working in organization.

3.3: My other advice for improving Roleplay in Organization is manners, behaviors, good citizen can make as a Leader or As Citizen
in any organization.

3.4 : For the state calls I will make sure that everyone knows how to handle state calls and how to interact with other state organizations.

3.5 : I will lay more focus on Calls by recruiting an extra set of crew dedicated for this purpose only.

3.6 : I noticed that most of the time EMS night shift lobby empty And I will focus more on night shift.

Thank you for spending your precious time reading my application.

Swaraj Bhaii,
EX-DCOL
EMS | EN2

EMS ON TOP!

Last edited:

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Server Administrator
The following people have been selected for an EMS interview on the 15/08/24 at 12:00 Server Time.

MertAli Canalan | 81558 @chengizkhan8501
Andreas Tat | 61534 @martin183
hamza ahmedabbasi | 58058 | @hamza2696

CLOSED

Prince_Gupta

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Prince Gupta
Your age: 18
Time zone: GMT+5:30
Average online per day: 08-11 hours
Your Discord: _princegupta.
Your Nickname: Prince Guptaa
Your ID: 141457

Additional information
Leader of…Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

I am in the EMS from last 3 terms and i have absolute in-depth knowledge of the everything.

2.2 As a leader I can fabricate an ambience where every single employee will actively collaborate with each other to higher the standard of operations in EMS.

2.3 In my opinion, I have mastery over decision-making as I always come up with quick redressal of every problem which I have unearthed from my experience. As a leader I will deftly assign roles to proficient employees to achieve my organisational goals.

2.4. As a leader I can bring many obligatory changes in EMS as I can deal with every situation whether it is managing Lobbies, maintaining required stock at Lab or taking care of Calls as I am always ready with multiple plans with positive potential consequences.

2.5 I will also focus on the state calls and the interaction with the state organizations so everyone gets to do the high level of roleplay.

Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization?

I will set a professional code of conduct to strive for excellence in all aspects of medical practice in my term. No bad behaviour or power abuse will be tolerated.

3.2 I will take strict actions if anyone is found executing favouritism and I will lay down a genuine reward system to inspire my crew by periodically monitoring their contribution to Ems. Promotions will be issued as per the work and dedication of the employees.

3.3 While hiring new employees, I will focus on their time zone so that both the lobbies remain covered and EMS runs 24/7!

3.4 I will lay more focus on Calls by recruiting an extra set of crew dedicated for this purpose only.

3.5 To make EMS the most engaging, I will be hosting regular events for employees.

Thank you for reviewing my application dear administrators`

Prince Gupta

Ex Division Chief of AS

EMS | EN2

Mehtab Nawab

Deputy Chief of EMS
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Mehtab Ansari

2. Your age: 20

3. Time zone: GMT+05:30

4. Average online per day: 6 to 8 hrs.

5. Your Discord: vikingnawab

6. Your Nickname: Viking Nawab

7. Your ID: 98376

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I have been with EMS for 8 terms, starting as a trainee and moving up to the position of deputy 6-time's. This experience has given me valuable knowledge and skills in EMS operations, allowing me to make meaningful contributions to its success. I want to become the chief so I will make this organization better in my term.

2.2. I've been in EMS for a while, learning a lot and figuring out how to make our organization work better. Becoming the Chief of EMS is my dream, and I want to achieve this and do the high level of roleplay with employees and in state situation. I'll make sure everyone helps each other get better, encouraging growth through friendly competition.

2.3. I will ensure that in my term there is no toxicity and power-abuse towards employees, and I will make sure there is good and friendly communication between employees to improve the overall environment of the organization.

My first step to hire the employees on the base on time zones so lobbies will be covered all times.

3.2 My second step will be hosting an event for employees so they will enjoy working in organization.

3.3 My third step will be towards the state calls and the interaction with the state organization so everyone learns and do the high level of roleplay.

3.4 From past few terms I heard lots of complain regarding less units on calls so I will hire unit only for call.

3.5 I will hire employees base on department so it will be easy for high command to manage their department.

3.6 In previous terms I see there are lots of high commands who don't know how to do the surgery so I will teach them how to do the surgery so they will improve them self.

3.7 Promotion: Only the experienced and hard-working employee will get promotion in my term.

Thank you for Giving time and reading my application have nice day dear Administrators.

Viking Nawab

EX- Deputy Chief

EMS | EN2

Swaraj Dangat

Player
Player

Additional information

2.1:
In my past 6 terms i work with best leaders Like Viking Shloke, Albert Keane, Hagimaru. In the city of Los Santos from Lab Tech to DCOL . In My RP Life of EMS I am Working IN EMS from long time and i know EMS Better and i would love to make EMS more active and Efficient .

2.2 : For the state calls I will make sure that everyone knows how to handle state calls and how to interact with other state organizations.

3.1:

3.2: My second step will be hosting an event for employees so they will enjoy working in organization.

3.3: My Third Step will be to ensure There will always be Good Med Stocks In Labs and PH by ensuring Every Employee To do 15-20 captchas and 10 Medruns Daily.

3.4 : For the state calls I will make sure that everyone knows how to handle state calls and how to interact with other state organizations.

3.5 : I will lay more focus on Calls by recruiting an extra set of crew dedicated for this purpose only.

3.6 : I noticed that most of the time EMS night shift lobby empty And I will focus more on night shift.

Thank you for spending your precious time For Review my application and i hope You Consider My Application.

Swaraj Bhaii,
DCOL
EMS | EN2

EMS ON TOP!

Rahul Elite

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Rahul

2. Your age: 20

3. Time zone: GMT+05:30

4. Average online per day: 4 to 6 hrs.

5. Your Discord: rahul_41618

6. Your Nickname: Rahul Elite

7. Your ID: 153567

Additional information

I have been with EMS for 2 terms, I learnt each and every rule in ems. I started from trainee to and moving up to the position of Head of AS in this time period I learnt my things which is usefull for ems and I have many plans which are very helpful to growth of ems .

2.2. my dream is to become a leader of ems and I have a good leadership qualities which are helpful for ems to rule in good way.

2.3. I will make sure that my term will be not in the way of toxic. It will be in present in the way of peaceful manar.

My first step to hire the employees on the base on time zones so lobbies will be covered all times.

3.2 My second step will be to give a good training for the employees whom we are hired.

3.3 My third step will be to avoid the corruption between friends who are present in organisation.

3.4 My fourth step will be towards the state calls and the interaction with the state organization so everyone learns and do the high level of roleplay.

3.5 my future plan is to make sure that every department in EMS are need to be full in both day times and night times also .

3.6 promotion: coming to promotion we make sure to give employees who are working hard.

Thank you for Giving time and reading my application have a Good day.

Rahul Elite

EX- DOAS

EMS | EN2

Last edited:

Badmassh Adinath

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL :- Adinath
2. Your IRL age :- 22 years
3. Time zone:- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day :- 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord :- adinath1969
6. Your Nickname :- Badmassh Adinath
7. Your id :- 153650

1. Leader of EMS
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation

1. As a prospective leader of the EMS department, my goal is to ensure that our team operates at the highest standard of professionalism and efficiency. I aim to foster an environment where every team member feels valued and motivated, ultimately leading to enhanced patient care and streamlined emergency responses.

2.1 Commitment to Excellence: I have a strong commitment to excellence in emergency medical services. As a leader, I want to implement best practices and innovative solutions that will elevate our team's performance and ensure we provide the best possible care to our patients.

2.2 Team Development: I am passionate about mentoring and developing team members. I believe that a leader's role is to guide and support their team, helping each member grow professionally and personally. I aim to create training programs and provide feedback that will empower our staff to excel in their roles.

2.3 Enhancing Coordination: Effective coordination between different factions and within our team is crucial for successful emergency responses. As a leader, I will focus on improving inter-departmental communication and collaboration, ensuring that we operate as a cohesive unit and handle emergencies more effectively.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organizations

3.1 Regular Training and Drills
: Implementing regular training sessions and role-playing drills will enhance our team's readiness and response skills. These activities should cover a range of scenarios to ensure that all team members are well-prepared for various emergencies and can handle situations with confidence and professionalism.

3.2 Standardized Procedures and Protocols: Developing and adhering to standardized procedures and protocols will ensure consistency and high-quality care in every situation. By having clear guidelines and best practices in place, we can minimize errors and improve the overall effectiveness of our operations.

3.3 Encouraging Creative RolePlay: Fostering a culture of creative and immersive roleplay can significantly enhance the experience for both our team and the community. Encouraging team members to bring unique scenarios and ideas to the table will make our roleplay more engaging and realistic, ultimately improving our reputation and effectiveness as an EMS organization. Thank you with this I end my forum.

Thank you !

Dikshant001

Player
Player

Additional information

2.1:
In my past 6 terms i work with best leaders Like Viking Shloke, Albert Keane, Hagimaru. In the city of Los Santos from Lab Tech to DCOL . In My RP Life of EMS I am Working IN EMS from long time and i know EMS Better and i would love to make EMS more active and Efficient .

3.1:

3.3: My Third Step will be to ensure There will always be Good Med Stocks In Labs and PH by ensuring Every Employee To do 15-20 captchas and 10 Medruns Daily.

Thank you for spending your precious time For Review my application and i hope You Consider My Application.

Swaraj Bhaii,
DCOL
EMS | EN2

EMS ON TOP!
Let'gooo

23kErdem

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Erdem
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 5+ hours
5. Your Discord- yasliamca
6. Your Nickname: Virtue Yagami
7. Your ID : 35403
Additional information
1-Leader Of EMS (Emergency Medical Services)
A-I think this is the job for me and I love helping people and I also think it's a fun job
B-Since my aim in the game is not very good, I cannot perform well when I take part in family events and I cannot earn money from there. If I work in this job, I can socialize with people and I think I will earn money very calmly and well.
C-Personally, if I am working at a job, I focus on it as much as I can and do the best I can. I never leave a job unfinished and I like to socialize with people, so I consider myself very suitable for this job.
Most EMS employees give the other person what they want without speaking or only provide medical assistance and do not listen to the other person. But I like to listen to people and I can give them the help they want. I think EMS employees are at a low level in terms of RP, but if I work as an EMS, I think I will make a great contribution to the EMS role.

Bhuwan Aggarwal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your IRL age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Bhuwan Aggarwal
2. 25
3.+05:30GMT(IST)
4. 4-5 hours
5. _bhuwan
6. Bhuwanislive
7. 496

Additional Info:

1. Leader of EMS

A. Dream of becoming EMS Leader
My goal is to become a leader of EMS. When I came in city my 2nd organization which I joined was EMS only. From that day only I wanted to become Ems leader because as an EMS leader we make the experience of citizen very good. Also, EMS is the lifeline of city.

B. Professional and Quick Response
Through my hard work and dedication I want to make a strong EMS Army so that no citizen should bleed out to death in city except the citizens in danger area. And every citizen should be treated professionally and quickly.

C. Good Leadership and Management
As I am already been a marabunta leader so I know how to make people work under my lead with good management and leadership skills. I wanted to make sure that their should never be any scarcity of resources(i.e. med kits) in our hospital. As med kits are the lifeline of hospital and wanted to reward the peoples who are hardworking and always work towards the growth of organization.

A. Citizens Lost Faith in EMS:

As i have seen recently ems employees were very scared to use ambulance due to hard policy and people bleed out to death and lost faith in EMS too even some people after dying now doesn't call for ambulance.

B. FTO Training

A proper roadmap of training will be set to train new employees by FTO. So that their should not be any chance of error and everyone should perform professional.

C. Proper Activity Check

Activity check on employees every hour so that their should not be any problem to citizens.

D. Set of daily Goals Bonus

I
will set a daily reward system for employees who daily complete the working goals like minimum hours on lobby , number of med runs and hours on ambulance. Also weekly goals reward will also be attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom