Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

Dikshant Thugs

"Nobody is a villain in their own story"
Player
Your name IRL: Dikshant Negi
Your age: 17
Time zone: GMT+5:30
Average online per day: 8-9 Hours
Your Discord: dikshant_playss
Your Nickname: Dikshant Thugs
Your ID: 154021

Position Applying For : Leader of Emergency Medical Services

2.Why do you wish to become the leader of this particular organization?

2.1. I have a great experience in EMS and I was in last 4 terms of EMS. I have been a dedicated employee in my whole journey of EMS from trainee To head of training and I will show the same amount of Dedication. When I'll become the Chief Of EMS.

2.2. I believe that from being a good employee to a good Leader . this bond will take the term on top, I believe having a great relation with the employees will make EMS future bright.

2.3. I will make sure that no one should get pressurised for work while being in my Term , Will make sure that no one creates tension between the employees and the leader.

3. Your recommendation about enhancing Role-play level in the organization:

3.1: I will make sure that whenever a citizen calls an ambulance , So the medical team should be there on time and gives the treatment , I will make focus on the AS Department for it.

3.2: I will make FTO,DOT,HOT,DCOT to whom who will be capable for it, To give the best training to the employees so that the employee should not do any mistakes in Roleplay situation, Also to get the best knowledge for the EMS.

3.3: I believe that i will also hire employees for the night shift , And i will make a separate team for night lobbies, So that lobbies will be covered and citizens do not face any problem during the night.

3.4: For The Promotion - Only those will get the promotion who will deserve it or who will be actually doing hard work for the organisation.

3.5: No power abuse or favoritism will be done in my Term.

3.6: I will ensure that all the logs should be filled correctly so that high level of Roleplay is maintained.

Thank you for reading my application.

Dikshant Thugs

Ex - Head Of Training

EMS|EN2

Top Bottom