Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan Federall

Ez Gooo!
Player
1. Hammad
2. 16
3. (GMT+5)
4. 5-6 hours
5. hadi_k5281_25679
6. Antidote Playz
7. 159508
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
•) I have experience of many illegal orgs , I had been under deputy in Vagos and homie/OG of Ballas , I had also worked in MaraBunta, so it will enhance the chances of doing good leadership as well.
•) I will love to attend the max number of events I can with my gang if I got the leadership , we will compete with other orgs and perform better
•) I will try my best to enhance the Gang RP experience and will try to lead gang in the best way
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I will try to add the active players in gang who takes part in the events and give everyone a short and best training session and take a interview about the rules before inviting . We will make sure to attend the max number of events with our members and everyone will get a chance to prove themselve and get promotion , from these steps the RP experience can be much better .

Rocky BoomBoom

Ex-Bloods Leader
Player
1. Your name IRL: Waquas Anwar
2. Your age IRL: 19
3. Time zone: (IST)
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hrs per day
5. Your Discord: godposeidon1811
6. Your Nickname: Rocky BoomBoom
7. Your ID: 158224

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods Street gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

i) I want to get experience of leader of a gang and bloods was one of the first organization which I ever joined. I want to make my term one of the most active terms of bloods in the history EN02 Server.

ii) I have HC experience in all gangs and have been active in illegal organizations for a long time. Specifically, I am Ex-100% turf deputy of last ballas term. I know almost every IC rules and can ensure minimal rule breaks in my term.

iii) I would promote ghetto activity which is one of the important things for a gang activity. I will pay focus towards 100% grafitti and if possible i would try to do 100% turf as well because i have past experience in 100% turf.

-
Toxicity will be strictly prohibited.
- Reward for hardwork and activity will be given.
- Power abuse won't be entertained.
- Making new players interactive in events like FZ and store robberies by making them learn rules side by side.
- Regular bonuses will be given to maintain the interests of gang members.
- Only experienced and devoted High commands will be there.

Ranking System
16) Leader
15) Deputy
14) Under-deputy
13) OG-Bloods
12) Turfer
11) Event Leader
10) Mafia
09) Druglord
08) Graffiti Leader
07) Graffitist
06) Warlord
05) Shooter
04) Hitman
03) Clapper
02) Newbie
01) Freeze

I hope my application shows my capabilties to run the BLOODS STREET GANG.

Regards,
Rocky BoomBoom
EX-Deputy Ballas

Rich Gujjer

Player
Player

Additional information

i) I want to get experience of leader of a gang and bloods was one of the first organization which I ever joined. I want to make my term one of the most active terms of bloods in the history EN02 Server.

ii) I have HC experience in all gangs and have been active in illegal organizations for a long time. Specifically, I am Ex-100% turf deputy of last ballas term. I know almost every IC rules and can ensure minimal rule breaks in my term.

iii) I would promote ghetto activity which is one of the important things for a gang activity. I will pay focus towards 100% grafitti and if possible i would try to do 100% turf as well because i have past experience in 100% turf.

-
- Making new players interactive in events like FZ and store robberies by making them learn rules side by side.

Ranking System
16) Leader
15) Deputy
14) Under-deputy
13) OG-Bloods
12) Turfer
11) Event Leader
10) Mafia
09) Druglord
08) Graffiti Leader
07) Graffitist
06) Warlord
05) Shooter
04) Hitman
03) Clapper
02) Newbie
01) Freeze

Regards,
Rocky BoomBoom
EX-Deputy Ballas
best leader +

Alpha Knox

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Siddhartha
2. Your age IRL: 24
3. Time zone: India (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours per day
5. Your Discord: siddharth9517
6. Your Nickname: Alpha Knox
7. Your ID: 138840

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
-> I want to be the leader of this specific organization because I have been in the city for the last 1.5 years and have good experience in every legal and illegal org as a high command. I know every city and ghetto rule, so I will try to end the term with fewer rule breaks.
-> As Bloods looks like a sign of danger, I will try my best to make the org as the most active terrorist org in the city and will be active in all the events like FZ Raid, Clandestine Shop, Store robberies, etc.
-> Lastly in IRL I worked on many projects as a leader and I know how to manage problematic situations.

-> Being friendly with all members and a toxic-free environment.
-> Have good bonus systems for every event.
-> Will make sure the High commands have good experience and have the knowledge of rules.
-> Will maintain the hierarchy of members in every situation.
-> Will teach the rules and regulations to every young blood.

My Ranking System
Leader
15. Co-Leader
14. Deputy
13. OG Bloods
12. Under Deputy
11. Event Leader
10. Turfer
09. Warlord
08. Graffiti Leader
07. Druglord
06. Graffitist
05. Gangster
04. Clapper
03. Shooter
02. Young Blood
01. Freeze

Regards,
Alpha Knox

Evan Federall

Ez Gooo!
Player

Additional information

-

Ranking System
16) Leader
15) Deputy
14) Under-deputy
13) OG-Bloods
12) Turfer
11) Event Leader
10) Mafia
09) Druglord
08) Graffiti Leader
07) Graffitist
06) Warlord
05) Shooter
04) Hitman
03) Clapper
02) Newbie
01) Freeze

Regards,
Rocky BoomBoom
EX-Deputy Ballas
Best leader +

ShauryaNoMercy

𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓸𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓮
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Mohammed
2. Your age IRL: 16
3. Time zone: ( GMT+3)
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hrs per day
5. Your Discord: hormescarter
6. Your Nickname: Hormes SixtyNine
7. Your ID: 138795

Additional information

1. Leader of
Bloods Street gang

-I would like to become a leader of Bloods, I believe I could successfully lead Bloods to let it on top and make it the most active gang in EN02 in my term.

-I’ve got a lot of experience From all EN servers as Deputy , hc , member I have been in the gang for almost 5 months and my best gang to take Leadership in is Bloods because it’s in the middle of ghetto and the best gang color.

-I would like to get my gang most online people in city and most active people and achieve terrorist organisation in the city and make my gang most active in ghetto,also I would like to get 100% as well I will bring a good turf team that will help me to achieve it
, also to let Bloods best org I will complete 1 full term and if I got more experience as a leader I will go for 2nd term.

-Max grafitti profit for the gang members.

-doing daily hostage situation and fight against Leo’s to improve RolePlay.

-Doing Daily Fz Raid and sometimes with 2nd gang to improve RP.

-make ghetto active by doing ghetto clapping.

-doing Store Robbery every day.

-I will do best bonus system in the gang.

-I will make sure that my deputy attends manage every event like Store/ Gun Store Robbery , Clands , Fz Raid , Hostage situation , BattleShip , etc.

- I am not gonna tolerate toxicity in the gang

Thanks for reading my application have a great day.
Supported +1

Andrew Undefeated

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Tawsif
Your age: 16 { running}
Time zone: GMT+5:3
Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
Your Discord: itachisagc1
Your Nickname: Andrew Bailano
Your ID: 157042

LEADER OF BLOOD STREET GANG

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- It's been a long time since I have been playing on GRP. When I was new to the gang I watched my higher-ups and followed their all commands. I saw them and got to know how we need to lead a gang and it helped me a lot to know server rules and how to handle a situation. I get to know how to manage and lead a gang and help our fellow gang members who are new to the gang. I got to know how to handle situations that got messed up. I got knowledge about gang turfs and all the scripted & unscripted events of the gang and i loved the bloods .

- I joined many gang terms and lead whole gangs for scripted as well as unscripted events. I got to know how we can enjoy RP without breaking any rules. I wanna be the Leader Of Bloods as I believe that I can be a good Leader for all of my fellow gang members and can do my best. I will try my best as a Leader without breaking any server rules. I'll make my all efforts to make our Gang better than other gangs. I will support every member of our gang without any discrimination even if he will be my friend or anyone else. I will treat everyone equally as a family.

- As I already gained so much experience in my last Ballas Term. That's why I think I can do much better than my last term. It was also a very active & good term but I will make sure that this term will be the best term ever as I know so many people who will join me from my last term and help me out throughout the term. I will not repeat the past mistakes that I made in Ballas term. I will also make sure that there will be activity the whole day & no toxicity.

3. Your advice to improve the Roleplay level in the organisation

1. By giving good bonuses to encourage members to attend every single activity
2. By attending all the scripted events possible
3. Making RP more fun by hosting diff. internal events
4. Letting every gang member lead the situations & helping them out
5. Making the ghetto totally active & dangerous for normal citizens that they will have so much fear of entering in ghetto for being robbed or killed.

RANKING SYSTEM
12. Leader
11. Deputy
10. Wanted
9. Underdeputy
8. Warlord
7. Enforcer
6. Shooter
5. Gangster
4. Street Boy
3. Fighter
2.Newbie
1. Freeze

blood-walk-d3szn.gif

Last edited:

Babi Ruthless

Curator Crime
Server Administrator
Congratulations, the following player has been selected for Blood's Interview on 30th August 2024 at 15:30 Server Time

1. Rocky BoomBoom - 158224 - godposeidon1811
2. Alpha Knox - 138840 - siddharth9517

Thank you
for participating everyone, applications for the Leader of the Blood Street Gang are now Closed.

Alan Zelensky

Player
Player
Dear Players

This forum is designated for submitting applications for the Bloods Street Gang only. Please do not post any discussion, off-topic messages, vouching etc. Any off-topic or vouching posts will be subject to moderation and possible punishment.

Also Copied Applications/AI built Applications will be rejected directly.

Applications for the Leader of the Blood Street Gang are now Open

Oktay Mollow

typing...
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Oktay
  2. Your age IRL: 22
  3. Time zone: (GMT +2)
  4. Average online per day: 7-8 hour
  5. Your Discord: __vip
  6. Your Nickname: Oktay Mollow
  7. Your ID: 84710
Additional information

1.Leader of... The Bloods Street Gang

1. As many people know, I used to be a leader. I'm back with my old team and we have new plans (like 100% turf for example). I will show everyone again how to be a true leader. When I look at the current gangs, a lot of people don't know about gangs, they are far away from things like how to lead a gang, how to become a gang member, gang rules. I want to show and teach them all in the right way. I have already shown you what I can do, but this time I have a completely different plan and I promise to maximize RP. Everyone will see how to run a gang consciously. I will take back control of the Ghetto and dominate.

2. As far as I can see, nobody knows how to do a hostage situation in a proper and fun way, if I become a leader, I will teach everyone how to do it properly. One of my plans is to organise the (Attack on FIB) event and for all gang members to have an enjoyable time at this event. I love this server and I'm trying to make it better.

3. I've been in a lot of gunfights before. Me and my friends have been involved in many illegal businesses. I know all about illegal activities. I have been in almost every gang event, I have led many times. I want to have fun in gang events with other players without making rule mistakes

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I have a lot of experience with gangs. So far I've only joined gangs(You can check my BIOGRAPHY ). I will teach new players how to do gang RP correctly. I have about 2 years of Grand RP experience. I'm always trying to take RP to the highest level.I will teach others how to use /me, /do and /try. I'll show everyone how to do store robbery and FZ raid in a proper way. I have achieved many successes before in my gang life. I promise to make that car theft event that nobody can or wants to do every Sunday every week (you can check the Grand RP-Families discord for proof ! ). I've been fair to everyone so far. I will distribute bonuses to everyone with my old bonus system. I have a special turf team as well as a special graffiti team, I promise a minimum of 80% graffiti every hour.

RANKING SYSTEM
16) Leader
15) Deputy
14) AK-47
13) Under-deputy
12) Turfer
11) Graffiti Leader
10) Event Leader
9) Druglord
8) Gangsta
7) Warlord
6) Graffitist
5) Shooter
4) Hitman
3) Clapper
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Best Regards,
Oktay Mollow
Ex The Families Leader

Last edited:

Matthew Monroe

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Emircan
  3. Time zone: (GMT +3)
  4. Average online per day: 10-15
  5. Your Discord: aidensoulsxl
  6. Your Nickname: Matthew Schmetterling
  7. Your ID: 159942

Additional information

1.Leader of...
    The Bloods Street Gang

2.1 so the main reason why i want to be leader is i have seen many bad leaders as well as deputys who dont even know the rules so this will be the best bloods term ever
    2.2 have active people +50 and go to event +5 and more and win most of the events
    2.3 get more know by being a leader of an organisation and be the best gang in the history of bloods

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
    do more store robberies than usual 2-3 fz raids a day clap leos in all events win gang raids and many more
    do %100 turf with great team
    Try to finish the term without any warnings
    be active in ghetto and highways aswell in events
    My Goals:
    %100 turf
    11k profit every hour
    active ghetto
    Have +50 active members
    do 2-3 fz raids a day
    clap leos
    Rank System:

14 : Most Wanted
    13 : Wanted
    12 : Fiwhs
    11 : Turfer
    10 : OG Bloods
    9 : Warlord
    8 : Mafia
    7 : Og Blood
    6 : Blood
    5 : Thug
    4 : Clapper
    3 : Padrino
    2 : New Blood
    1 : Suspended

Pikachu Uzumaki

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Yasin Hossen
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
GMT +6
4. Average online per day
6 To 8 hours
5. Your Discord
thisanonymous
6. Your Nickname
Pikachu Uchiha
7. Your ID
Additional information

1. Leader of Blood Street Gang

* I've held the position of HC and Deputy in different gang & organization, So I know how to aid with gang operations and events.
When I was in gangs, I took lead in Fort Zancudo, Store Robberies, and other mischievous activities.

* Multiple gangs have the potential to emerge as the state's most sought-after group in the short time I've done this.
because I'm inspired to attend every event and enjoy myself immensely.

* Since I've been playing this game for more then a year, I've gained a lot of expertise in both gang and legal organizations. I am aware of all the fundamental guidelines that I will require knowledge of in order to Lead Blood.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

* Fast, having capable deputies who are aware of the server guidelines and can handle crises in my absence is something i think is essential for successful RP and a successful term.

* Second, as i have demonstrated in previous terms as a HC, I want to see a rise in the frequency of event like FZ and Store robberies in the city, much like in the past. This will provide gang members more RP and encourage more individuals to join blood rather then other gang

* Third, maintaining order in the workplace, ensuring that there are no internal conflicts, and fostering a warm, family-like environment are the third and most crucial thinks to do.

My ranking system would be,
16. Leader
15. Co-Leader
14. OG Blood
13. Deputy
12. Under deputy
11. Turfer
10. Recruiter
09. Graffiti Leader
08. Graffiti Expert
07. Mafia
06. Gangster
05. Hitman
04. Shooter
03. Clapper
02. Warning
01. Members

I'm excited about the chance to help Blood Street gang maintain it's success.

Warm regards,
Pikachu Uchiha.

Rathnajitescobar

GOOD DAYS>>
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL- Rathnajit Chakraborty
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone- GMT 6+
4. Average online per day- 6-10 hours
5. Your Discord- Pro ARMY#6834
6. Your Nickname- Rathnajit TNT
7. Your ID-149489

leader of BLOOD STREET GANG

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)?

= I want to be leader of Bloods Street Gang cause I started my illegal org journey by joining bloods always choose bloods to join and I think it is the best gang in grand rp. Also I was ex under deputy of bloods in previous term. also I want to improve my leadership qualities and want to experience the hard work of a leader in grand rp. I leaved illegal org and joined legal org but still I miss my bloods .
=if I become leader then the org will be more active cause I can give more time and dedication than others. Also I will give a good amount of bonous and also I will maintain all rules of events and ghetto and other grand rp rules. Iam a strict person so I can handle the org swiftly.
=Also I will ensure every player is friendly and they are not doing any toxicity in gang. And also bloods will be the best gang in my term. And I will finish my term without any rule break massly….
3. Your advices for improving Role-play level in organization.?
= First of all everyone will have to maintain all rules of org and server. It is my first word… secondly I will add active and experienced players gang. My high commands will be the most active and strict about the server and org rules and they will take interview strictly and will ask basic rules and all the gang rules which a member should know to join gang. And there will be another interview for hc recruitment which I will take directly by myself. Those who are active and and played in my org for at least 7 days only they will be selected for hc interview.
= those who break rules at first demotion and second time direct blacklist and kick from org
= At the end I want to say that the org will be the best illegal org in grand rp en2 in my term. Thanks…….

Arrow Sir

2 x Deputy Leader
Player
1. Your name IRL - Atishay Goyal
2. Your age IRL - 17
3. Time zone -GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 4 to 5 hrs
5. Your Discord - arrow_sir
6. Your Nickname - Arrow Sirr
7. Your ID -153678

1. Leader Of
Bloods Street Gang

- When i started my journey in En 2 my first org was Bloods in the term of Ethan Hunt. From that time i dreamed of becoming the leader of Bloods.

- I have lot of experience from gang side around in different roles, including as a deputy in Marabunta and Bloods. I know how to run gang and keep it full active.

- I’m confident in my ability to recruit quality members for my gang and i will spread my knowledge with all gang member to help them to grow. I will avoid favoritism in gang. I’ve got a strong team of deputies who are ready to help me achieve my goals.

- No Toxicity Allowed: I want Bloods to be positive where every one feels respected.

- I want all gang member to participate in event like Fort Zancudo raids and store robberies which will help them to learn quality rp.

- I want our members to really embrace the gangster life.
We won’t just stick to the same old stuff we will also do things like highway robberies and Ghetto clap to keep things exciting and establish Bloods as a Supreme Gang in the city.

- To prevent any misunderstandings, i will make sure that everyone will have to keep a POV recording for up to 48 hours after any activity. So if something comes up later, we’ve got the POV to sort it out.

4. Vision for the Future

- I want Bloods to be made one of the most profitable gangs by earning $11,500 every hour from graffiti.

- I’m aiming to secure 100% of the turf which will set a new standard for all other that how a good leadership looks like.

- One of my main goals is to lead Bloods through a term without any warnings.

Last edited:

Shahzadxx

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Rathnajit Chakraborty
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone- GMT 6+
4. Average online per day- 6-10 hours
5. Your Discord- Pro ARMY#6834
6. Your Nickname- Rathnajit TNT
7. Your ID-149489

leader of BLOOD STREET GANG

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)?

= I want to be leader of Bloods Street Gang cause I started my illegal org journey by joining bloods always choose bloods to join and I think it is the best gang in grand rp. Also I was ex under deputy of bloods in previous term. also I want to improve my leadership qualities and want to experience the hard work of a leader in grand rp. I leaved illegal org and joined legal org but still I miss my bloods .
=if I become leader then the org will be more active cause I can give more time and dedication than others. Also I will give a good amount of bonous and also I will maintain all rules of events and ghetto and other grand rp rules. Iam a strict person so I can handle the org swiftly.
=Also I will ensure every player is friendly and they are not doing any toxicity in gang. And also bloods will be the best gang in my term. And I will finish my term without any rule break massly….
3. Your advices for improving Role-play level in organization.?
= First of all everyone will have to maintain all rules of org and server. It is my first word… secondly I will add active and experienced players gang. My high commands will be the most active and strict about the server and org rules and they will take interview strictly and will ask basic rules and all the gang rules which a member should know to join gang. And there will be another interview for hc recruitment which I will take directly by myself. Those who are active and and played in my org for at least 7 days only they will be selected for hc interview.
= those who break rules at first demotion and second time direct blacklist and kick from org
= At the end I want to say that the org will be the best illegal org in grand rp en2 in my term. Thanks…….
shiva bhaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

kanav Demon

Co Leader In Demon Slayers
Player
Your name IRL - Naman

2. Your age IRL - 20

3. Time zone - IST

4. Average online per day - 5-6 hours

5. Your Discord - KanavGamerz

6. Your Nickname - Kanav Demon

7. Your ID -160571

1. Leader Of Bloods street Gang.

2.) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

And. When I start my journey my first gang was families and from then I took very experience and after that I got my first hc in vagos in Mascot mafia term

I have a lot of experience as a member and as a high command as well so I can make gang active not like other leaders they will give rank to their friends and not to other player who had great knowledge in city and experience as well.

I Will make high command only to people who have knowledge in city so they can train new people I have decide to take member 5 age in city or more and if they know rules

3.) Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Ans. Fast, having capable deputies who are aware of the server guidelines and can handle crises in my absence is something i think is essential for successful RP and a successful term.

* Second I have to attend all event so they will help to rp things and gang active as well

* And last thing I want to end my term without having a single warning.

My Ranking System

16. Leader

15. Deputy

14. OG Bloods

13. Under Deputy

12. Event Leader.

11. Turfer

10. Warlord

09. Graffiti Leader

08. Druglord

07. Graffitist

06. Gangster

05. Clapper

04. Shoot

03. Young Blood

02. Newbie

01. Freeze

Thank you for reading....

Last edited:

Andrew Undefeated

Player
Player
Congratulations, the following player has been selected for Blood's Interview on 30th August 2024 at 15:30 Server Time

1. Rocky BoomBoom - 158224 - godposeidon1811
2. Alpha Knox - 138840 - siddharth9517

Thank you
for participating everyone, applications for the Leader of the Blood Street Gang are now Closed.
Your name IRL: Tawsif
Your age: 16 { running}
Time zone: GMT+5:3
Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
Your Discord: itachisagc1
Your Nickname: Andrew Bailano
Your ID: 157042

LEADER OF BLOOD STREET GANG

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- It's been a long time since I have been playing on GRP. When I was new to the gang I watched my higher-ups and followed their all commands. I saw them and got to know how we need to lead a gang and it helped me a lot to know server rules and how to handle a situation. I get to know how to manage and lead a gang and help our fellow gang members who are new to the gang. I got to know how to handle situations that got messed up. I got knowledge about gang turfs and all the scripted & unscripted events of the gang and i loved the bloods .

- I joined many gang terms and lead whole gangs for scripted as well as unscripted events. I got to know how we can enjoy RP without breaking any rules. I wanna be the Leader Of Bloods as I believe that I can be a good Leader for all of my fellow gang members and can do my best. I will try my best as a Leader without breaking any server rules. I'll make my all efforts to make our Gang better than other gangs. I will support every member of our gang without any discrimination even if he will be my friend or anyone else. I will treat everyone equally as a family.

- As I already gained so much experience in my last Ballas Term. That's why I think I can do much better than my last term. It was also a very active & good term but I will make sure that this term will be the best term ever as I know so many people who will join me from my last term and help me out throughout the term. I will not repeat the past mistakes that I made in Ballas term. I will also make sure that there will be activity the whole day & no toxicity.

3. Your advice to improve the Roleplay level in the organisation

1. By giving good bonuses to encourage members to attend every single activity
2. By attending all the scripted events possible
3. Making RP more fun by hosting diff. internal events
4. Letting every gang member lead the situations & helping them out
5. Making the ghetto totally active & dangerous for normal citizens that they will have so much fear of entering in ghetto for being robbed or killed.

RANKING SYSTEM
12. Leader
11. Deputy
10. Wanted
9. Underdeputy
8. Warlord
7. Enforcer
6. Shooter
5. Gangster
4. Street Boy
3. Fighter
2.Newbie
1. Freeze

tenor.gif

djabrar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ayan
2. Your age IRL: 17
3. Time zone: UTC+5:00
4. Average online per day: 6-7Hr
5. Your Discord: Ayan_TheTopper
6. Your Nickname: Ayan_TheTopper
7. Your ID:156335
Additional information
1. Leader of...Blood Street Gang

When I first Came to the City Gang (Ballas) Was the first Organistaion of mine Then after Taking some Experience i came to know that there are less activity for Low Rank People so I will try to add function to low rank also so they also engage in rp

I love The Work of Gangs and love to Harm and kidnap Leo's i Enjoy doing fz raid and store robberies

If i get Leadership of ballas i will try to make it the most Working Crime and will do FZ and store On Daily Basis

I will hire Good Hc and would not be Biased Towards my member

I will be Try to Do 100% Turf and will be most Active as we see Gangs are not Highly active

I will Try to Provide every New players good Experience in gangs so they can also go for Leadership in Future

My Ranking System

16: Leader
15: Deputy
14: Under Deputy
13: OG Bloods
12: Turfer
11: Event Leader
10: Druglord
9: Graffitist Leader
8: Gangster
7: Graffitist
6: Hitman
5: Assassin
4: Warlord
3: Clapper
2: Shooter
1: Freeze

Regards
Ayan_TheTopper

Ali Skorpean

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ali Ahmad
GMT +05:00
4-5hours
aliahmad224
Ali Ahmad
Additional information
1Leader of blood street gang
2:
*Reason 1: Power and Respect*
I want to be the leader of the Blood Street Gang because I crave the power and respect that comes with being at the top. As leader, I'll have the authority to make decisions, give orders, and shape the gang's direction. I'll earn the respect of my peers and the fear of my enemies, which will be a rush like no other.

*Reason 2: Strategic Challenge*
I'm drawn to the strategic challenge of leading a gang in Grand RP. I'll need to navigate complex webs of alliances and rivalries, make tactical decisions about turf and resources, and outmaneuver opposing gangs. The constant need to adapt and evolve will keep me on my toes and push me to be my best.

*Reason 3: Storytelling and Legacy*
As leader of the Blood Street Gang, I'll have the opportunity to create a lasting legacy in the Grand RP world. I'll shape the gang's culture, make decisions that impact the community, and leave a mark that will outlast my tenure. I'm excited to see how my leadership will shape the story of the gang and the world around us.
3:

1. *Develop your character*: Create a rich backstory, personality, and motivation for your character. This will help you stay in character and make decisions that fit their persona.

2. *Immerse yourself in the world*: Study the Grand RP universe, its lore, and the gang's culture. This will help you understand the context and make more informed decisions.

3. *Communicate effectively*: Clearly express your character's thoughts, feelings, and intentions through role-playing posts or interactions. Use proper grammar, spelling, and formatting to enhance readability.

4. *Collaborate with others*: Engage with fellow gang members, form alliances, and build relationships. This will create opportunities for interesting role-playing scenarios and character development.

5. *Be consistent*: Stay true to your character's personality, tone, and actions. Consistency breeds believability and makes your role-playing more enjoyable for others.

6. *Take initiative*: Don't wait for others to drive the story. Take the lead, propose ideas, and create opportunities for role-playing and growth.

7. *Respect others' boundaries*: Remember that everyone has different comfort levels and preferences. Be mindful of others' boundaries and avoid forcing them into uncomfortable situations.

8. *Learn from feedback*: Ask for constructive feedback from peers or leaders and use it to improve your role-playing skills.

9. *Stay active and engaged*: Regularly participate in role-playing activities, events, and discussions to maintain your character's presence and relevance.

10. *Have fun*: Most importantly, enjoy the experience! Role-playing is a collaborative storytelling process, so embrace the creativity and camaraderie that comes with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom