Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

hadi khannn

Player
Player
1. Hammad
2. 16
3. (GMT+5)
4. 5-6 hours
5. hadi_k5281_25679
6. Antidote Playz
7. 159508
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
•) I have experience of many illegal orgs , I had been under deputy in Vagos and homie/OG of Ballas , I had also worked in MaraBunta, so it will enhance the chances of doing good leadership as well.
•) I will love to attend the max number of events I can with my gang if I got the leadership , we will compete with other orgs and perform better
•) I will try my best to enhance the Gang RP experience and will try to lead gang in the best way
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I will try to add the active players in gang who takes part in the events and give everyone a short and best training session and take a interview about the rules before inviting . We will make sure to attend the max number of events with our members and everyone will get a chance to prove themselve and get promotion , from these steps the RP experience can be much better .

Rocky Western

100% Turf Deputy
Player
1. Your name IRL: Waquas Anwar
2. Your age IRL: 19
3. Time zone: (IST)
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hrs per day
5. Your Discord: godposeidon1811
6. Your Nickname: Rocky BoomBoom
7. Your ID: 158224

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods Street gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

i) I want to get experience of leader of a gang and bloods was one of the first organization which I ever joined. I want to make my term one of the most active terms of bloods in the history EN02 Server.

ii) I have HC experience in all gangs and have been active in illegal organizations for a long time. Specifically, I am Ex-100% turf deputy of last ballas term. I know almost every IC rules and can ensure minimal rule breaks in my term.

iii) I would promote ghetto activity which is one of the important things for a gang activity. I will pay focus towards 100% grafitti and if possible i would try to do 100% turf as well because i have past experience in 100% turf.

-
Toxicity will be strictly prohibited.
- Reward for hardwork and activity will be given.
- Power abuse won't be entertained.
- Making new players interactive in events like FZ and store robberies by making them learn rules side by side.
- Regular bonuses will be given to maintain the interests of gang members.
- Only experienced and devoted High commands will be there.

Ranking System
16) Leader
15) Deputy
14) Under-deputy
13) OG-Bloods
12) Turfer
11) Event Leader
10) Mafia
09) Druglord
08) Graffiti Leader
07) Graffitist
06) Warlord
05) Shooter
04) Hitman
03) Clapper
02) Newbie
01) Freeze

I hope my application shows my capabilties to run the BLOODS STREET GANG.

Regards,
Rocky BoomBoom
EX-Deputy Ballas

Rich Gujjer

Player
Player

Additional information

i) I want to get experience of leader of a gang and bloods was one of the first organization which I ever joined. I want to make my term one of the most active terms of bloods in the history EN02 Server.

ii) I have HC experience in all gangs and have been active in illegal organizations for a long time. Specifically, I am Ex-100% turf deputy of last ballas term. I know almost every IC rules and can ensure minimal rule breaks in my term.

iii) I would promote ghetto activity which is one of the important things for a gang activity. I will pay focus towards 100% grafitti and if possible i would try to do 100% turf as well because i have past experience in 100% turf.

-
- Making new players interactive in events like FZ and store robberies by making them learn rules side by side.

Ranking System
16) Leader
15) Deputy
14) Under-deputy
13) OG-Bloods
12) Turfer
11) Event Leader
10) Mafia
09) Druglord
08) Graffiti Leader
07) Graffitist
06) Warlord
05) Shooter
04) Hitman
03) Clapper
02) Newbie
01) Freeze

Regards,
Rocky BoomBoom
EX-Deputy Ballas
best leader +

Scarlet09

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Siddhartha
2. Your age IRL: 24
3. Time zone: India (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours per day
5. Your Discord: siddharth9517
6. Your Nickname: Alpha Knox
7. Your ID: 138840

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
-> I want to be the leader of this specific organization because I have been in the city for the last 1.5 years and have good experience in every legal and illegal org as a high command. I know every city and ghetto rule, so I will try to end the term with fewer rule breaks.
-> As Bloods looks like a sign of danger, I will try my best to make the org as the most active terrorist org in the city and will be active in all the events like FZ Raid, Clandestine Shop, Store robberies, etc.
-> Lastly in IRL I worked on many projects as a leader and I know how to manage problematic situations.

-> Being friendly with all members and a toxic-free environment.
-> Have good bonus systems for every event.
-> Will make sure the High commands have good experience and have the knowledge of rules.
-> Will maintain the hierarchy of members in every situation.
-> Will teach the rules and regulations to every young blood.

My Ranking System
Leader
15. Co-Leader
14. Deputy
13. OG Bloods
12. Under Deputy
11. Event Leader
10. Turfer
09. Warlord
08. Graffiti Leader
07. Druglord
06. Graffitist
05. Gangster
04. Clapper
03. Shooter
02. Young Blood
01. Freeze

Regards,
Alpha Knox

hadi khannn

Player
Player

Additional information

-

Ranking System
16) Leader
15) Deputy
14) Under-deputy
13) OG-Bloods
12) Turfer
11) Event Leader
10) Mafia
09) Druglord
08) Graffiti Leader
07) Graffitist
06) Warlord
05) Shooter
04) Hitman
03) Clapper
02) Newbie
01) Freeze

Regards,
Rocky BoomBoom
EX-Deputy Ballas
Best leader +

ShauryaNoMercy

𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓸𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓮
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Mohammed
2. Your age IRL: 16
3. Time zone: ( GMT+3)
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hrs per day
5. Your Discord: hormescarter
6. Your Nickname: Hormes SixtyNine
7. Your ID: 138795

Additional information

1. Leader of
Bloods Street gang

-I would like to become a leader of Bloods, I believe I could successfully lead Bloods to let it on top and make it the most active gang in EN02 in my term.

-I’ve got a lot of experience From all EN servers as Deputy , hc , member I have been in the gang for almost 5 months and my best gang to take Leadership in is Bloods because it’s in the middle of ghetto and the best gang color.

-I would like to get my gang most online people in city and most active people and achieve terrorist organisation in the city and make my gang most active in ghetto,also I would like to get 100% as well I will bring a good turf team that will help me to achieve it
, also to let Bloods best org I will complete 1 full term and if I got more experience as a leader I will go for 2nd term.

-Max grafitti profit for the gang members.

-doing daily hostage situation and fight against Leo’s to improve RolePlay.

-Doing Daily Fz Raid and sometimes with 2nd gang to improve RP.

-make ghetto active by doing ghetto clapping.

-doing Store Robbery every day.

-I will do best bonus system in the gang.

-I will make sure that my deputy attends manage every event like Store/ Gun Store Robbery , Clands , Fz Raid , Hostage situation , BattleShip , etc.

- I am not gonna tolerate toxicity in the gang

Thanks for reading my application have a great day.
Supported +1

Andrew Undefeated

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Tawsif
Your age: 16 { running}
Time zone: GMT+5:3
Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
Your Discord: itachisagc1
Your Nickname: Andrew Bailano
Your ID: 157042

LEADER OF BLOOD STREET GANG

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- It's been a long time since I have been playing on GRP. When I was new to the gang I watched my higher-ups and followed their all commands. I saw them and got to know how we need to lead a gang and it helped me a lot to know server rules and how to handle a situation. I get to know how to manage and lead a gang and help our fellow gang members who are new to the gang. I got to know how to handle situations that got messed up. I got knowledge about gang turfs and all the scripted & unscripted events of the gang and i loved the bloods .

- I joined many gang terms and lead whole gangs for scripted as well as unscripted events. I got to know how we can enjoy RP without breaking any rules. I wanna be the Leader Of Bloods as I believe that I can be a good Leader for all of my fellow gang members and can do my best. I will try my best as a Leader without breaking any server rules. I'll make my all efforts to make our Gang better than other gangs. I will support every member of our gang without any discrimination even if he will be my friend or anyone else. I will treat everyone equally as a family.

- As I already gained so much experience in my last Ballas Term. That's why I think I can do much better than my last term. It was also a very active & good term but I will make sure that this term will be the best term ever as I know so many people who will join me from my last term and help me out throughout the term. I will not repeat the past mistakes that I made in Ballas term. I will also make sure that there will be activity the whole day & no toxicity.

3. Your advice to improve the Roleplay level in the organisation

1. By giving good bonuses to encourage members to attend every single activity
2. By attending all the scripted events possible
3. Making RP more fun by hosting diff. internal events
4. Letting every gang member lead the situations & helping them out
5. Making the ghetto totally active & dangerous for normal citizens that they will have so much fear of entering in ghetto for being robbed or killed.

RANKING SYSTEM
12. Leader
11. Deputy
10. Wanted
9. Underdeputy
8. Warlord
7. Enforcer
6. Shooter
5. Gangster
4. Street Boy
3. Fighter
2.Newbie
1. Freeze

blood-walk-d3szn.gif

Last edited:

Babi Ruthless

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Congratulations, the following player has been selected for Blood's Interview on 30th August 2024 at 15:30 Server Time

1. Rocky BoomBoom - 158224 - godposeidon1811
2. Alpha Knox - 138840 - siddharth9517

Thank you
for participating everyone, applications for the Leader of the Blood Street Gang are now Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom