Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonty Pluxury

Jonty Pluxury
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Information
1 Your name IRL: Subhopriyo Duttta
2 Your age: 21
3 Time zone:GMT+5:30
4 Average online per day: 8-9 hours
5 Your Discord: robinjodop
6 Your Nickname: Maxel Standl
7 Your ID: 153436

Additional information
1. Leader of...Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1) I wanted to become a gang leader because of i have so much experience in city and i want to lead people in proper and good way
2) I also want to lead some peoples and teach them every think about the game and if i dont know something i want to learn and i want to teach them to what to do and what not to do.
3) And most importantly i wont give up and i will try to turn my mistakes in rights .

1) No toxity in gang
2) Wining in events and much more
3) I can be active in the gang like i can solve anyones problems and i can treat peoples one by one.
4) 100% Sprays
5) Quality of a interview exam so gang cannot get a warn or verbal warning
6) 100% Turf

Ranking System

16-Leader
15- Deputy Leader
14- OG Blood
13- Under Deputy
12- Turfer
11- Event Warrior
10- Murderer
9- Capo
8- Vandalizer
7- Graffiti Leader
6- Shooter
5- Graffitist
4- Clapper
3- Pure red
2- Baby red
1- Freeze

Best Regards
Maxel Standl

Skull Outlaw

the man who always stands with truth
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Sidd
2. Your age IRL- 20
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30 | IST
4. Average online per day- 6-7 hrs
5. Your Discord- sidd6989
6. Your Nickname- Skull Outlaw
7. Your ID- 160980

Additional information
1. Leader of Blood Street Gang

A) This gang has always been a popular gang in the city and have a very success story.
B) I Will ensure that there would be no rule breaks nor any kind of provoking to other gangs . toxicity in the gang would not be tolerated. The members would be motivated to participate in events and would be given there bonuses on time . There would be trainings for the newbies who join the gang and also training for those who wants to become HC . Ranks would not be distributed they would be achieved . Many more steps would be taken to improve the experience of the members .
C) MY EXPERINCE-i was an OG of the families during last term When the term started in 2 days the leader went on medical leave but in his absence i was the one to host every gang events like robbery and raids ( can check proofs on the families mails ) . i handled the org just like a leader time to time events , bonuses , promotion and everything. In my presence there was not even a single rule break . nor i did any . i did handled many HS very carefully and paid attention to that the RP should be at its finest .But during this term we dont get any well experienced hc that would handle the events in my absence . which lead to many troubles during last term but i will ensure that this wont happen under my leadership.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
A) I will make sure that there will be no rule break and too keep players engaged in RP with help of conducting events .
B) I will make sure that every gang members should learn how to handle the RP situations and how the gang works .
C) I will focus on organizing gang and global events and will not give chance of a complaint .
D) I will conduct and attend every events with the gang members like bs , clands , fz ETC.
( i have leadership qualities that's why i managed to lead and conduct every robbery and raids so skillfully during last term )

Bonus SYSTEM-
- Clands: 50k for top shooter, 15k each para.
-TURF - defense -30k attack-30k
- Hostage Situation: 15k per
- Store Robbery: 25k per
- FZ Raid: 15k per

(Only for those who r present at the event )

Ranking System:-
16.Leader
15.Deputy Leader
14.OG
13.Turfer
12.Under Deputy
-----------High Command-----------
11.Event Handler
10.Druglord
9.Warlord
8.Graffiti leader
7.Graffitist
6.Clapper
5.Shooter
4.Gangster
3.Hustler
2.Newbie
1.Freeze
======= Thank You for Reading my application =======

William Bros

Who Knows The Future
Player

Your Name IRL: Mohammed Adi

Your Age IRL: 18

Time Zone: GMT+5:30

Average Online Per Day: 8 To 10 Hours

Your Discord: devilin2u

Your Nickname: William Narcos

Your Id:165061

Additional Information!
Leader Of.... Bloods Street Gang.

Why Do You Want To Be A Leader Of This Specific Organaization?

I Wanna Be A Leader Of Bloods Street Gang Because I Have Such Experience And Such Knowledge That I Think I Am Capable To Lead A Gang On My Own And Be The Most Active Gang In The City And Show The Fear Of Bloods In Leos And Citizens And Control The Full Area Of Ghetto And The Whole Ghetto Would Be Known As The Territory Of Bloods

I Will Select My Deputies And High Commands Very Care Fully And Give It To Whom It Deserves And Make Sure No Toxicity And No

Favouritism Happens Under My Leadership And Teach New Players About Roleplay And About Rules And We Will Try For Max Graffiti Profit And Max Graffiti Bonus Every Hour And I Will Try To Issue The Bonuses Right After The Event And Teach Everyone About The Roleplay

I Will Try To Select The Best Turf Team And Try For 100% Turf As We Want To Capture The Whole Territory Of Los Santos Under Bloods Name And We Will Try To Attend And Host Events Like Attend Clands,Battleship,Subs Etc: And Host Events Like Store Robbery, FZ Raid, Highway Robbery, Ghetto Rob Etc

Ranking System:

16) Leader
15)Deputy
14)AK47
13)OG Bloods
12)Turfer
11)Event Leader
10)Drug Lord

9) Warlord
8) Clapper
7)Gangstar
6)Thugs
5)Shooter
4)Hustler
3)Newbie
2)Baby Bloods
1) Freeze

Past Exp:

EX OG VAGOS/AK47 X2
EX AK47 BUNTA
EX OG FAMILIES
EX AK47 BLOODS
EX OG BALLAS
EX GOV DIRECTOR X2
EX USSS OPS LEAD
EX LSPD HOD
EX LSPD DHODX2

EX LSPD SODX2

EX SAHP DHOD X2

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

1) Max Turf
2) Max Graffiti
3) No Toxicity
4) Teach New Players
5) Give Respect To Higer/Lower Ranks

Thank U For Reading My Application
Best Warm Regards"
William Narcos..

Evan Federall

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Hammad
2. Your age IRL- 16
3. Time zone- GMT+5:00 (Pakistan)
4. Average online per day- 4-5hours
5. Your Discord- .antidote_playz
6. Your Nickname- Evan Federall
7. Your ID- 159508

Additional information

1) I want to get experience of Leadership , as I am sure that I will be perfect for the leadership of the bloods gang . I have the qualities of managing leadership
2) I have high command experience in almost every gang , I was Homie(14) of Ballas , 2x Under-deputy(13) of Vagos and Under-deputy of Familes as well and I was Under deputy(14) of Bloods in the last term , so i can manage the gang easily with minimal rule breaks.
3) I will make sure that every gang member should know the rules and make leos active . There will be only experienced high commands that will guide nicely the members if they are doing something wrong .

1) Power abuse won’t be entertained
2) Bonuses will be paid timely in order to create the members more interest in gang and they will participate in more activities
3) We will do activities on daily basis like Fz raid , store robbery , gun store robbery , clands , subs etc
————————Bonus System—————————
Clands:- 15k for top shooter and 30k for para
Fz Raid :- 15k for participating
Graffitis :- 3k each
Hostage situation:- 15k for participating
Store robbery:- 15k for participating

———————-Ranking System————————
16) Leader
15) Deputy
14) Under Deputy
13) OG
12) Turfer
———(high command)——-
11) Ak47
10) WarLord
9) Drug Lord
8) Graffiti Leader
7) Graffiti Artist
6) Hitman
5) Gangster
4) Shooter
3) Clapper
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Regards,
Evan Federall.

Last edited:

Rage YT

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Hammad
2. Your age IRL- 16
5. Your Discord- hadi_k5281_25679
6. Your Nickname- Eva Federal
7. Your ID- 159508

Additional information

1) I want to get experience of Leadership , as I am sure that I will be perfect for the leadership of the bloods gang
2) I have high command experience in almost every gang , I was Homie(14) of Ballas , 2x Under-deputy(13) of Vagos and Under-deputy of Familes as well and I was Under deputy(14) of Bloods in the last term , so i can manage the gang easily with minimal rule breaks.
3) I will make sure that every gang member should know the rules and make leos active . There will be only experienced high commands that will guide nicely the members if they are doing something wrong .

2) Bonuses will be paid timely in order to create the members more interest in gang and they will participate in more activities
3) We will do activities on daily basis like Fz raid , store robbery , gun store robbery , clands , subs etc

16) Leader
15) Deputy
14) Under Deputy
13) OG
———(high command)——-
12) Turfer
11) Ak47
10) WarLord
9) Drug Lord
8) Graffiti Leader
7) Graffiti Artist
6) Hitman
5) Gangster
4) Shooter
3) Clapper
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Regards,
Eva Federal.
Best Leader +

Krish_rajput

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Hammad
2. Your age IRL- 16
5. Your Discord- hadi_k5281_25679
6. Your Nickname- Eva Federal
7. Your ID- 159508

Additional information

1) I want to get experience of Leadership , as I am sure that I will be perfect for the leadership of the bloods gang . I have the qualities of managing leadership

16) Leader
15) Deputy
14) Under Deputy
13) OG
12) Turfer
———(high command)——-
11) Ak47
10) WarLord
9) Drug Lord
8) Graffiti Leader
7) Graffiti Artist
6) Hitman
5) Gangster
4) Shooter
3) Clapper
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Regards,
Eva Federal.
Best Leader +

Last edited:

Mert Star

Player
Player
1. Mert
2. 18
3. GMT+3
4. 8-16 hours
5. mertbigstar
6. Mert Rashica
7. 77551
Additional information

1. Application for Leadership of Blood street Gang

2. Make %100 Turf and 47 grafitti as well as being the gang with the most members in the city

- New gang leaders cant do %100 turfs and max grafitti i have grafitti team and good turf team i will make it

- Events are important but i was in to much gang they not doing events like only fz raid one store robbery max 5 people in clands
im not will be like this minimum 10 members in clands

- gangs are cant stop fib gang raid i believe we can clap all leos in gang raid
  • 3. I will constantly RP with the cops in the city, as well as other events such as store robbery or fz raid, and I will give a lot of importance to events such as RP with other gangs and contractual conflicts in the ghetto or fz raid together.

- so i want people dont get bored in gang when no any event time i make event for my gang like ghetto run or revolver king events like this with money

- who dont know anything about city or gang i will teach him

- dont any mistake as well good bonuses for events for people can earn money

i have to much experience at this city in legal in illegal doesnt matter i know to much thing about this

Stay high! Stay Bloods!

Best Regards Mert Rashica

Pritam

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Pritam Das
2. Your age IRL - 25
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 6hrs
5. Your Discord - mercilessrebel
6. Your Nickname - Neo Rebel
7. Your ID - 144600
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang
* I want to be the leader of this organization because when I came in the city for the first time i joined bloods street gang and I have done robberies with my gang members and get promotion, at that day I thought one day I will be the leader of this gang.
* I think this organization needs me because I have a good experience in roleplay and I know the rules very well.If I was the leader of this organization, I can make a good bond with my gang members and I can handle this organization better.
* I can make this organization better with my skills and experience, I am at the city from last 20 years, and I know everything very well, so I think I can be a good leader of this organization.
I think a best, exprienced leader who know rules very well can improve RolePlay. The leader should be strict about Rules and RolePlay, so If someone not able to play their role properly the leader should take strict action against them and the organization leader should teach them how to RolePlay.

ehabpluxury2

Player
Player
Information:

1. Your Name IRL :Ehab

2. Your Age IRL : 19

3. Time Zone : UTC +02:00 Jerusalem

4. Average Online Per Day : 6-10 Hours

5. Your Discord :ehabqadi264

6. Your Nickname :Ehab pluxury

7. Your ID :111907

Additional Information -

1. Leader of :
Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation?
1: I have many experiences through playing this game for more than two years and obtaining the rank of deputy leader several times. I have a passion for becoming a leader of one of the gangs.

2: After assuming the position of deputy leader, I wanted to become the special leader of my own gang in order to benefit my gang in special plans in order for the gang to become one of the most dangerous gangs in the city.

3: I will do my best to make the gang become one of the strongest gangs in the city

3) - Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1: We will cooperate: I and my gang members will help the gang become stronger in the city because cooperation is essential for success.

2: We will carry out all activities until the gang becomes stronger and to gain control

3: I will give rewards to everyone to motivate them to carry out activities

4: I will inform people about the gang’s affairs so that it remains the strongest in the city
Goals:
(1). Maximum spray gain 24/7. Be organized and have a spraying team
(2). Be the most active gang in the ghetto and in events in the city
(3). I have the right leaders behind me. The presence of correct HCs and MPs
(4). Don't miss any events. Participate in all possible events
(5). Hostage situations often for RP and different types of fun
(6). I will make sure people in all time zones are active in all of the day's events. Activity 24/7
(7). 100% turf

(8) The term ends without any warning

Atul67

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Atul
2. Your age IRL - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 8 to 10 hrs
5. Your Discord - atularyan
6. Your Nickname - Damnson Atul
7. Your ID - 152192

Additional information

1. Leader of... Bloods Street Gang

- When I hopped into the En2 server I had joined the bloods street gang at first and this was how my tremendous journey started of becoming a gangster, now that I have gained much experience I want to be a leader of bloods and control the gang making it the most wanted gang in grand rp.

- My main focus would be on maximizing the turf and graffiti, and will definitely create a terror amongst the leos and the citizens of the bloods street gang.
Will try to participate in maximum Events like:- Clands, Battleship;
Host Events such as :- Store Robbery, FZ raid, Highway robbery, etc.

- It is true that people who have got past experiences and have made mistakes before have got a better potential than others. I had been a part of every gang and I did learn many things while I was there so I think I am capable enough to become a leader.
I will choose my deputies very wisely and give it to the people who deserve it. I will try to make it the best term with least warnings possible.

- Teach new players the rules and give chance to everyone
- No toxicity at all
- Will do daily gang activity
- Bonuses would be paid on time

Ranking System

16-Leader
15- Deputy
14- Underdeputy
13- Turf Leader
12- Turfer
11- OG Bloods
10- Murderer
9- Warlord
8- Vandalizer
7- AK 47
6- Graffiti Leader
5- Graffitist
4- Clapper
3- Shooter
2- Gangster
1- New Bloods

Best Regards,
Damnson Atul

sameerkhankkk

Player
Player
1. Name IRL: Sammer
2. Age: 17
3. Time Zone: GMT +5:00
4. Average Online per day: 6-7Hours.
5. Discord: vecnathings
6. Nickname: Geral Rivia
7. ID: 141137

Additional Information

Leader of the Bloods Street Gang.

Why do I want to be a leader of this specific Organization ?
I want to become the leader of Bloods Street Gang because I am a fairly old player now with almost over 2 months Experience in both Server/City 3 and 2 and over 8 months of Experience in Roleplay. I have also been into the organizations both Legal and Non- Legal so I have a very good knowledge about almost all the rules in the city.

Another reason why I want to become the leader of because I want to build The Red mighty Devils from the scratch and make it the biggest and the most powerful gang in the city keeping high level of RP in mind. I will also make sure that Bloods Gang takes part in all the events taking place in the whole day.

The last reason why I want to become the leader of The Bloods Street Gang is I think I have the quality to become a great Leader since in past IRL I have led couple of teams I have been leader of my University Football team and also was the Vice Captain in my high school. I have high level of communication skills in English because of which I can solve any disputes in a team. My team was never unhappy staying together as a team and neither the Bloods Street Gang will be. I will try my best to make Bloods Street Gang a paradise of power and happiness.

My advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
Sometimes maturity plays a big role In RP so during my Leadership in Bloods I will restrict Hiring only to player over the age of 16 IRL and have a very decent knowledge of server/city rules.
I will also make sure all the new members of Bloods are 100% up to date with all the rules of the server/city.
High ranks will be given to only those players who has a minimum age of 12 IC and has a very deep knowledge on rules.
Demotion/Kicking will be done to those players who doesn't even do a basic RP like not shooting inside HQ
I will make sure all the members of Bloods take part in all the events at least once in there life so that even they get to know how to do high RP practically.
Special rank "Trainer" will be created who will train and teach all the new recruiters how to RP as a bandit and all minute rules that matters a lot.
And as me as a person I will not create any family so that I can give all my focus in the Gang.

Piyush Ahlawat

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-Piyush
2. Your age IRL-19
3. Time zone- +530
4. Average online per day- 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord-Cgblive#0792
6. Your Nickname-Piyush Xoxo
7. Your ID_161880
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Ali Skorpean

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ali Ahmad
GMT+5:00
4-5hour(if leader it increases.
aliahmad224
Ali Ahmed
Additional information
Leader of blood Street Gang
2:
*Reason 1: Power and Respect*
I want to be the leader of the Blood Street Gang because I crave the power and respect that comes with being at the top. As leader, I'll have the authority to make decisions, give orders, and shape the gang's direction. I'll earn the respect of my peers and the fear of my enemies, which will be a rush like no other.

*Reason 2: Strategic Challenge*
I'm drawn to the strategic challenge of leading a gang in Grand RP. I'll need to navigate complex webs of alliances and rivalries, make tactical decisions about turf and resources, and outmaneuver opposing gangs. The constant need to adapt and evolve will keep me on my toes and push me to be my best.

*Reason 3: Storytelling and Legacy*
As leader of the Blood Street Gang, I'll have the opportunity to create a lasting legacy in the Grand RP world. I'll shape the gang's culture, make decisions that impact the community, and leave a mark that will outlast my tenure. I'm excited to see how my leadership will shape the story of the gang and the world around us.
3:
1. *Develop your character*: Create a rich backstory, personality, and motivation for your character. This will help you stay in character and make decisions that fit their persona.

2. *Immerse yourself in the world*: Study the Grand RP universe, its lore, and the gang's culture. This will help you understand the context and make more informed decisions.

3. *Communicate effectively*: Clearly express your character's thoughts, feelings, and intentions through role-playing posts or interactions. Use proper grammar, spelling, and formatting to enhance readability.

4. *Collaborate with others*: Engage with fellow gang members, form alliances, and build relationships. This will create opportunities for interesting role-playing scenarios and character development.

5. *Be consistent*: Stay true to your character's personality, tone, and actions. Consistency breeds believability and makes your role-playing more enjoyable for others.

6. *Take initiative*: Don't wait for others to drive the story. Take the lead, propose ideas, and create opportunities for role-playing and growth.

7. *Respect others' boundaries*: Remember that everyone has different comfort levels and preferences. Be mindful of others' boundaries and avoid forcing them into uncomfortable situations.

8. *Learn from feedback*: Ask for constructive feedback from peers or leaders and use it to improve your role-playing skills.

9. *Stay active and engaged*: Regularly participate in role-playing activities, events, and discussions to maintain your character's presence and relevance.

10. *Have fun*: Most importantly, enjoy the experience! Role-playing is a collaborative storytelling process, so embrace the creativity and camaraderie that comes with it.

Badmassh Adinath

Player
Player
1. Your name irl : Adinath
2. Your age irl : 22 years
3. Time Zone : GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per Day : 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord Id : adinath1969
6. Your Nick name : Badmashh Adinath
7. Your Id : 153650

• Leader of the Bloods

Strategic Leadership:
I want to lead the Bloods because it offers an opportunity to implement strategic decisions that can shape the gang's future. By being in this position, I can drive initiatives that enhance our influence and operational effectiveness, ensuring the Bloods maintain a dominant presence in the Grand RP world.

• Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1.Enhancing Organizational Cohesion:
Leadership allows me to foster a strong sense of unity and purpose within the Bloods. I aim to create an environment where members feel integrated and motivated, leading to a more cohesive and effective team. This unity is crucial for achieving our collective goals and sustaining long-term success.

2. Innovation and Growth: I am passionate about bringing fresh ideas and innovative approaches to the Bloods. As a leader, I would focus on evolving our tactics, exploring new opportunities for growth, and adapting to the changing dynamics of the Grand RP server. This proactive approach will help the Bloods stay ahead of rivals and continuously improve our operations.

• Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization:

1.Deepen Character Development:
Encourage members to invest time in creating detailed backstories and complex personalities for their characters. This depth leads to more realistic interactions and richer RolePlay experiences. Regularly highlight these stories in gang activities to enhance immersion.

2. Hote Engaging Events: Plan and execute diverse in-game events that align with the Bloods’ objectives. These events could include heists, turf wars, or community engagements. Regular, well-organized events provide members with dynamic RolePlay opportunities and help drive ongoing narrative development.

3. Foster Communication and Feedback: Create channels for open communication and constructive feedback within the gang. Regularly discuss RolePlay strategies and provide support to members in improving their skills. This continuous dialogue helps refine RolePlay standards and encourages collaborative growth within the organization.

Thank You !

moore

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL Adab​
  2. Your age IRL 18​
  3. Time zone (GMT+4)​
  4. Average online per day 6-8hrs​
  5. Your Discord Km9h​
  6. Your Nickname Jesse Wizzlebeantwinkletoe​
  7. Your ID 73​

Additional information
  1. Leader of bloods
1) When I started playing the server the first organization I entered was bloods and its was so good term i make good experience from this term and It was very funny i join we them alot of event like store robbery and more and now i want to do like this term and i want to build bloods again

2) I was high command in many organization like, Sahp, ballas, bloods, families, vagos, and i get alot of experience from this terms and now i know all the rules and i know how to lead and help new people in all events and i will try to get Successful term without any serious punishments

3) finally i Feel thats my leadership is gonna be good because i never break rules and i have alot of expérience from grand rp project not only En2 i was playing alot of grp servers like de 1 and u get 100%turf there And i have alot of friends they gonna help me in my term and have full team turf our goal is getting 100% turf and a good competition against the other gangs

1. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
  2. i will make sure my high commands know all rules and have good experience
i will make sure no one will Spreads toxicity
i will give make a good bonus system for my organisation members
i will help People who doesnt know rules and i will let them learn rules step by step by entering in events like store robbery, fz raid, gang raid
will try to get max Graffiti every hour

Ranking system
16) leader
15) deputy leader
14) Og bloods
13) under deputy
12) turfer
11) top g
10) event leader
9) warlord
8) shooter
7) Graffiti leader
6) clapper
5) Graffiti
4)fighter
3)hitman
2)newbie
1)bloods

Regards,
Jesse

Krsna pluxury

Normal player
Player
1. Your Name IRL: sam
2. Your Age IRL: 15
3. Time Zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours
5. Your discord: krsna pluxury
6. Your Nickname: krsna
7. Your ID: 153535

Additional Information:

1. Leader of - bloods

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization?

Ans - I want to be the leader of organization because i want to need experience as a leader and i want to give the best gang in the city.
Because as a leader i am doing more rp situation to the city. As a gang leader i will give the best experience to my gang members and fill theme proud to be a part of best gang in the city. As a leader am trying to take 100% turf of gang. And i make the leos all time on duty. I was the in Ballas and ex og of Vagos and i have also experience in legal org like L.S.P.D.;sahp

3. Your Advices for improving the Roleplay level in the organization?

Ans - i did so many rp situations but there are to many rule break from both side from legal orgs and from the gang members also but at this time i want to make sure no one will break the server rules. So i take best deputy's for the gang and i give my 100% to learn everyone the rules.

In my team i will make sure that every newbee get experiences and will also make sure the enjoy the proper good rp with zero toxicity.

Some Goals for my bloods term:

1. Get declared as a terrorist org.
2. 100% turf.
3. All sprays.
4. 0 toxicity.
5. Higher the best possible high commands to train and lead everyone.

Rank System under my term:

16. Captain
15. Deputy captain
14. Og bloods
13. Under Deputy
12. Turfer
11. Hitman
10. Drug Lord
9. Graffiti Leader
8. Graffiti Artist
7. Warlord
6. Gangster
5. Shooter
4. Street Thug
3. Clapper
2 new blood

1. Freeze

Vikram12_45

Player
Player
Information
1. Vikram Singh Brar
2. 21
3. (UTC+5:30)
4. 5-8 hours
5. vicky01741
6. King Brar
7. 156679

Additional information
1. Bloods

-Ive seen the ranks and how gang organizations should be ran and feel that i could bring quality structure to the bloods organization, and represent how the gangs should be for the beginning of the server for future leaders

- I also would like to help others learn more about gang life and the city as a a whole. By making sure people get familiar with the way that things work in the server as I know how hard it can be for people. Especially players who are coming into the server solo.

- I would like to build a better structure within the gang community as a whole. To bring more rational and less toxic events by being able to keep good terms and have a good understanding on situations with leaders in the other gangs.

- I think increasing the RP with legal orgs could improve RolePlay, especially the RP done during the store robberies, as I feel like this could bring a ton of fun for both sides. As well as, during those scenarios being able to handle them professionally and the right way, without any issues.

- Making sure that people recruited have a great understanding of the rules. Also, making sure that people understand that there is more to being a gang member than just the events that go on. Helping people use creativity and their imagination for things like making money and/or finding something to do while waiting for the next event.

maazikazi838

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: kazi maaz
2. Your age IRL: 18
3. Time Zone: GMT +5.30
4. Average online per day:
8 to 10 hrs
5. Your Discord: maazkazi.
6. Your Nickname: maaz kazi
7. Your ID: 166347

Additional information

1. Leader Of Bloods Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1. i have a lot of experience in city as well as legal organizaton and illegal organization but i have more experience in illegal organization i was under deputy in ballas and deputy in bloods and turfer in marabunta i also have a good leadership and i also have skill to manage 20 to 30 members at a time i also have experience in unoffical family i am underdeputy in badsha and i will keep an eye on my gang that my gang do not break any ruel and follow all the rp properly

2.2. and i want to become leader of bloods street gang because blood is a best gang and its hq is located in the center of getto and i will make sure that bloods goes on the heights of losantos

2.3. i will make sure that my gang will be the most active gang in city and my gang will do maximum store robbery , highway robbery , fz raid and hostage situation with a proper rp

2.4. i will make sure that my gang dont break any rule of city or disturb any rp in city

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

i will make sure that i will only invite experience member in my gang to maintain good rp situation ( minimum 5 years in city )

i will make sure that we win most of clands by hiring the best turfer in my gang

i also have a good deputy and under deputy team to manage the gang properly and dont break any gang

i will make sure that i will not invite or see any toxicity in my gang

i have more ideas I would like to share and discuss in the interview. Thank you so much for taking the time

My Goals

• Finishing full term without any warning.
  • Make Bloods the strongest gang at the city.
  • No toxicity at the gang
  • Teach newbies the basic rules and how the events works.
  • 100% turf.
  • Teaming up sometimes with other gangs to make good RP.

My Ranking System

16 ) Leader
15 ) Deputy
14 ) Under Deputy
13 ) OG Bloods
12 ) Event Manager
11 ) Turfer
==High Command==
10 ) Gunrunner
9 ) Drug Lord
8 ) Warlord
7 ) Gangster
6 ) Graffitist
5 ) Murderer
4 ) Clapper
3 ) Shooter
2 ) Newbie
1 ) blood

THANK YOU FOR READING MY APPLICATION,

BLOODS STREET GANG ON TOP

BEST REGARD

MAAZ KAZI

EX EN3 EXPERIENCE

Last edited:

Iconic Fujiwara

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Harshit
Your age IRL: 17
Time zone: GMT + 5:30
Average online per day:- 5-6hr
Your Discord: Iconicopp
Your Nickname: Iconic Fujiwara
Your ID : 127558

Leader Of Bloods Street Gang

- During the starting phase of my journey in los santos i Joined the Ballas gang which was running smoothly and rulling all over the city under the guidance of Alan Pluxury since then i admired him to become the Leader and Run the gang alike him

- Since that Ballas Term I joined Los Santos Vagos As the Deputy And handling all the scenarios and situation very carefully thus now i feel myself perfect for the position of the Leader

- Due to my Good Connections all over the city I have so many friends out there even The current leader of Ballas Alan Vuitton and LEader of Vagos Mascot Mafia are two of my best friends with their help i will make sure gangs rule the city

- I wont Be allowing any kind of Toxicity or Racism in my gang

- I will make sure the max numbers of my gang attend the events so they also learn the quality rp

- I will make sure all the High Commands and Deputies are well trained and help out the new people know much more about gang and illegal stuff

Ranking system

16) leader
15) deputy leader
14) Og bloods
13) under deputy
12) turfer
11) top g
10) event leader
9) warlord
8) shooter
7) Graffiti leader
6) clapper
5) Graffiti
4)fighter
3)hitman
2)newbie
1)bloods

standard.gif

Krishna Murari

Karma is real doesn't matter if you believe or not
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Aakash Chopra
2. Your age IRL: 19
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours on weekdays and 7-8 on weekends
5. Your discord: krishnamurari406
6. Your Nickname: Krishna Murari
7. Your ID: 109291

Additional Information
1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explaination)

- I had started my gang journey by becoming Under Deputy(13) of Vagos in Mascot Mafia's term, then I joined Bloods as an OG Bloods(13) and currently serving as Under Deputy in Marabunta Grande(14). I also have high command experience by serving as Colonel(22) in SAHP. Only few people have the skill of becoming a successful leader and I believe that I am one of those people. I want to lead Bloods and continue the legacy of making Bloods most terrific and dangerous gang.
- I want to increase the Role Play experience in my gang. I will increase the frequency of gang activities and will not tolerate any kind of unfair Role Play with any gang member. I will set up toxic free gang environment so that everyone can have fun and enjoy their time here.
- Every leader wants to be the most successful and by that I mean achieving 100% turf, maximum graffiti profit and successful robberies and raids. My motive will be making Bloods undefeatable.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
-No toxicity and friendly environment
-Choosing experienced High commands
-Good bonus system
-Regular training of new players
-Keeping ghetto active
-Increasing frequency of gang activites

My Ranking System

16 ) Leader

15 ) Deputy
14 ) Under Deputy
13 ) OG Bloods