Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Badmassh Adinath

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL : Adinath
  2. Your age (OOC) : 22 years
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30 India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 6:00 to 15:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 7 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: adinath1969
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Badmashh Adinath
  8. Your in game ID: 153650
  9. Your in game level: 15
  10. Languages spoken: English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): crime

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

"I am interested in becoming an admin because I want to contribute to the community in a more impactful way. I’ve enjoyed my time in RP-life, but I believe that my skills and enthusiasm can help improve the server’s overall experience. Transitioning to an admin role will allow me to support and guide the community, ensuring a positive and engaging environment for all players."

What are your strengths?

"My strengths include strong organizational skills, effective communication, and problem-solving abilities. I am adept at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and can handle conflicts or issues diplomatically. My experience in RP has also honed my ability to understand diverse player perspectives and create enjoyable experiences."

What are your weaknesses?

"One of my weaknesses is that I can sometimes be overly critical of my own work, which might lead to unnecessary stress. However, I am actively working on balancing perfectionism with efficiency. I also recognize the need to delegate tasks effectively and am continuously improving in this area."

What skills can you bring to the admin team?

"I bring a strong background in RP management, a thorough understanding of server mechanics, and a commitment to fair play. My ability to analyze and resolve issues quickly, combined with my passion for maintaining a positive community atmosphere, will contribute to the effectiveness of the admin team."

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

"Yes, I am prepared to sell my business if selected as an admin. I understand and accept the server rules regarding business ownership, and I am committed to prioritizing my responsibilities as an admin over any personal interests."

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

"Currently, there are no significant IRL issues affecting my ability to be active. I have ensured that my schedule allows me to dedicate the necessary time and effort to the admin role."

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
"I would like to emphasize my dedication to improving the server and my readiness to engage with the community proactively. I am open to feedback and eager to collaborate with other admins to enhance the overall player experience."

Thank You !

Last edited:

Sexa.Lime

Player
Player
Information
  1. Name: Vansh
  2. Age: 17 1/2
  3. Time Zone: GMT + 5:30 | Country: India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 to 18:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6 to 7 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: Kezal_eso
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Sexa Louis
  8. Your in game ID: 159454
  9. Your in game level: 13 ( Actually I came here from En 1)
  10. Languages spoken: Hindi and English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    Ans: My choice to become an admin as of leaving rp life as I have been on this project for 2 years as speaking from en 1 and en 2 combined, so after spending this much time and gathering knowledge through out the city and spending most of my time in legal organizations, i came to the conclusion of becoming a curator of one as I have enough knowledge and experience to guide one. My main experience is of LSPD as I have spent much of my lifetime through the city there and would wish to be the curator of that wonderful organization.
  2. What are your strengths?
    Ans: Speaking of My strengths, I have crucial strengths like good communication skill, understanding the situation properly and then coming with an appropriate outcome/solution, Calm mind to help during important situations and Following the path of truth.
  3. What are your weaknesses?
    Ans: In terms of weaknesses i might have some weakness which is I sometimes i get frustrated during some situation which i tend to solve but couldn't and some distractions which currently i am trying to solve and improve day by day.
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    Ans: The skills i will ensure to Bring in the admin team are responsibility, punctuality and Sincerity.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    Ans: As i Don't have a business it wouldn't be a problem.
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    Ans: Till now I don't have an IRL issue which would prevent me from being active but yes after a month or 2 months I would be on loa due to my examinations and during the time of me being on duty mentioned above there will be a gap like xx:xx work and xx:xx work between the time mentioned above.
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    Ans: Nothing special to say just one thing that i have Main knowledge about LSPD and FIB.

Zaid Pluxury

🕷
Player
Information
1.)Your name IRL: Zaid
2.)Your age (OOC): 18
3.)Time zone + country: Jordan-GMT+03:00
4.)Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00-00:00
5.)Average online per day(hours):7-8
6.)Your Discord ID: 1264578452225265684
7.)Your characters' name (IC): Zaid Pluxury
8.)Your in game ID: 163769
9.)Your in game level: 19 Close to 20
10.)Languages spoken: English/Arabic/(Learning Japanese and French)
11.)What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

- I've been in the city for over 2 months +. I got to know how Crime and state systems work and to understand its rules. As an old player in grand rp you wanna try new stuff so what's better than starting from the admin team. Personally it's not just because there is nothing new to do but I'm someone who loves to try new stuff and I love getting new experiences. Throughout my experiences in grand rp, I’d watch how the admin team members would build friendships. The kind of friendships that would last a lifetime. They never failed to balance the scale of entertainment and responsibility and that is exactly the kind of admin I aspire to be. Moreover, I'm that kind of a person who loves to be respected more than anything. I don't care about anything else as long as I'm respected. That's enough for me and I'm sure that in the admin team I will find respect.

What are your strengths?
- Speak Arabic
-Learning Japanese and French
- Professionalism
- Communication
- Debating
- Good listener and a great speaker
- Knows how to deal with complicated situations

- Time management ; I'm trying hard to fix that weakness but if I focus on something I don't care about my weakness because it will be fixed.

- As a Great Communicator and a great listener plus have the skill to deal with complicated situations in addition to speaking Arabic I think these skills will benefit the admin team.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? Non

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- It's been more than 2 months. I got a lot of experience. I knew more about how gangs and states work so I think I'm qualified to be an administrator.

Thank you

Last edited:

Rena Williams

Game Assistant
Game Assistant
  1. Your name IRL - Preethi
  2. Your age (OOC): 24
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 | India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 7:00 -12:00 / 16:00-21:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4-5hrs
  6. Your Discord ID: renaonly
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Rena Williams
  8. Your in game ID: 162170
  9. Your in game level: 19
  10. Languages spoken: English , Hindi , Bengoli , Urdu
Additional information
    ANS - I have played in EN 2 as well as 3 and I guess i have a Decent Experience on RP so i am ready to Leave RP . I was also the Part of EMS, FIB , SAHP , VAGOS and were HC in some ORGS too . Have Done a lot of Job , Earned money , Saved Money and much more . Now I am Ready to leave RP and Want to Help / Guide the New Players so that they can Create Great Memories and enjoy the Game .
    ANS - Fast Learner , Good in Dealing Situation
    ANS - Anger
    ANS - Quick Response
    Hard Work
    Leader Ship
    Believes In Team Work with Seniors and Juniors
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    ANS - Yes but I don't Own any Business
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    ANS - Not Really So Far
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    ANS - I have quite good experience in Legal side and Passionate about it

Last edited:

Push Knocks

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Pushpinder Singh
2.Your age (OOC): 18
3.Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30 | India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 to 23:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 10 to 13 hours
6.Your Discord ID: push_223
7.Your characters' name (IC): Push Knocks
8.Your in-game ID: 147754
9.Your in-game level: 9
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Punjabi
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
-As I know all server rules and experience it so don't judge by my in-game age as I know all rules I think I can do my best as admin as its my dream to work as admin as I will serve peoples by doing my greatful job I will give my best to give justice to citizens as they are my first priority I am ready to leave rp life to do my dream work

2.What are your strengths?
-I will do my work very carefully
-No complains related me
-My hardwork will help everyone
-Work Professionally

3.What are your weaknesses?
-No weakness till now in RP

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-Work For justicity and work perfectly, no mistakes from my side

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Will for sure but I don't own any business

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-Don't judge me by seeing my level I know rules just test me I will do my best

The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.

Tiger Singh

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  1. Your name IRL - Harjee Singh
  2. Your age (OOC): 22
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+ 5:30 India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 7:00 -12:00 / 16:00-21:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4-5 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: tiger055555
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Tiger Singh
  8. Your in game ID: 101902
  9. Your in game level: 19
  10. Languages spoken: English Hindi punjabi urdu
Additional information
    - I become an admin and leave RP-life because I have spent time in rp now want to experiance grand rp as Admin

- Quick learner, kind , good time management skills

Anger

Quick response to Any situation

Yes

NO

Please give me opportunity to experiance life of Admins in Grand Rp

Envy Walker

Game Assistant
Game Assistant
Information

Your name IRL : Thanush Reddy
Your age (OOC): 17
Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 15:00 to 22:00
Average online per day(hours): 3-5 hrs
Your Discord ID: envyyt
Your characters' name (IC): Envy Walkerr
Your in game ID: 150664
Your in game level: 18
Languages spoken: English , Telugu and Hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

1) Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
- I have experienced Enough RP life according to me. Gained Experience in all Legal orgs and as well as illegal orgs. With all the gained knowledge I want to Experience Admin Life and Help the new players.

2) What are your strengths?
- Problem Solver, I have the capability to analyze situations, identify issues, and develop good solutions.
- I’m an optimistic person. I tend to focus on the positive aspects of situations and believe that things will work out well in the end.
- I’m a Curious Person , I desire to learn and explore new ideas.
- I have some good communication skills too.

3) What are your weaknesses?
- I often doubt myself and have a hard time feeling confident.
- I’m a Overthinker

4) What skills can you bring to the admin team?
- I will bring perfectionism to the admin team and as well as in City.
- My Problem Solving Skills can be extremely helpful in Admin Team

5) Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes , But i do not own any.

6) Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
- Nothing For now.

7) Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- The Knowledge Gained from my Past experiences in Legal and illegal orgs would help the Admin team a lot.

Thank You for your time and consideration,

Envy Walker.

Devain Uchiha

Devain_.
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Muhammad Ahmad
  2. Your age (OOC): 17
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5 (Pakistan)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (16:00 to 1:00 )
  5. Average online per day(hours): ( 7 To 10 Hours Daily )
  6. Your Discord ID: Devain_.
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Devain Uchiha
  8. Your in game ID: 148940
  9. Your in game level: 12
  10. Languages spoken: ENGLISH : URDU : HINDI
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): STATE
Additional information

✨ Having dedicated three years to roleplaying as a citizen in Grand Roleplay, I am deeply invested in the community and its growth. My extensive experience has provided me with valuable insights that I am eager to share with new players to enhance their roleplaying experience. Additionally, I have spent considerable time on the state site, gaining a thorough understanding of its functions and challenges. I am enthusiastic about the opportunity to contribute further by assisting our new leaders as a curator and admin, ensuring a supportive and well organized environment for everyone involved ,

🌟Maintenance of Professionalism

🌟Quick Learner
    🌟Know How To Deal With Complications
    🌟Always Ready To Help

🌟Responsible
    🌟Loyalty

🎇Delegation Challenges
    🎇Perfectionism

🎇 My Hardwork
    🎇 My Skills
    🎇 Always available To Help Everyone
    🎇 Team Work

🎇 Yes Gladly

🎇 I do not have any real life complications that would impede my ability to dedicate time and effort to the administration team.

I was High Command In every single LEO organization < ( I was Also HC in Crime Side )

⚜️ EX EN1 : Player
    ⚜️ EX EN3 : Player

⚜️ Ex : FIB Deputy Director

⚜️ Ex : FIB Assistant Director
    ⚜️Ex : NG Commanding General
    ⚜️Ex : LSPD Chief OF Staff
    ⚜️Ex : SAHP Chief of Staff

Scout Federal

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Muhammad Ahmad
  2. Your age (OOC): 17
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5 (Pakistan)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (16:00 to 1:00 )
  5. Average online per day(hours): ( 7 To 10 Hours Daily )
  6. Your Discord ID: Devain_.
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Devain Uchiha
  8. Your in game ID: 148940
  9. Your in game level: 12
  10. Languages spoken: ENGLISH : URDU : HINDI
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): STATE
Additional information

✨ Having dedicated three years to roleplaying as a citizen in Grand Roleplay, I am deeply invested in the community and its growth. My extensive experience has provided me with valuable insights that I am eager to share with new players to enhance their roleplaying experience. Additionally, I have spent considerable time on the state site, gaining a thorough understanding of its functions and challenges. I am enthusiastic about the opportunity to contribute further by assisting our new leaders as a curator and admin, ensuring a supportive and well organized environment for everyone involved ,

🌟Maintenance of Professionalism

🌟Quick Learner
    🌟Know How To Deal With Complications
    🌟Always Ready To Help

🌟Responsible
    🌟Loyalty

🎇Delegation Challenges
    🎇Perfectionism

🎇 My Hardwork
    🎇 My Skills
    🎇 Always available To Help Everyone
    🎇 Team Work

🎇 Yes Gladly

🎇 I do not have any real life complications that would impede my ability to dedicate time and effort to the administration team.

I was High Command In every single LEO organization < ( I was Also HC in Crime Side )

⚜️ EX EN1 : Player
    ⚜️ EX EN3 : Player

⚜️ Ex : FIB Deputy Director

⚜️ Ex : FIB Assistant Director
    ⚜️Ex : NG Commanding General
    ⚜️Ex : LSPD Chief OF Staff
    ⚜️Ex : SAHP Chief of Staff
he deserve

Stadyy mann

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL Rojer sanger
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: India indian time 7 PM to 1 AM
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):3 PM TO 7 PM
  6. Your Discord ID:Naitik#5755
  7. Your characters' name (IC):Stady man
  8. Your in game ID:160141
  9. Your in game level:7
  10. Languages spoken: English , Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):Crime
Additional information
    I have been playing Grand RP from about 2 years i was in en1 and there i was having my own family named Rolling bluff with over 200 member i had done pretty much in the game almost all legal and illegal org owning a biz and i thought about helping people in grand RP because i see newcomers come in city so i would love to help them
    Language spoken , talking best decision , giving time to the city and people in the city
    Getting decive easyly
    As all admin have helped me learn the game i would love to help other players
    Yes
    not really but sometime when i have exams i would not be able to play for a week or 2 but other then that i play 6 to 10 hours
    i have been playing from 2 years i lovee people in grp and admin team in Grand rp

Mike Federall

Player
Player
information
  1. Your name IRL: Kushal Patel
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30 | India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 05:00 To 15:20
  5. Average online per day(hours): 09-10 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: mikebadsha20
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Mike Federall
  8. Your in game ID: 95411
  9. Your in game level: 49
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi And Bengali
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
    - I have been playing Grand RP for 1-2 years, and during this time I have gained experience in legal and illegal organizations, Now i want to experience the role of an admin. i do my work very carefully and take my responsibilities very seriously.

- I do my work very professional and Care fully
    - I have good Knowledge of understanding Rp Situation
    - Good At Every Kind Of Job
    - I will Not do any Mistake

- Currently i have no Weakness in Rp

- I Can Bring my Good Knowledge of Both illegal and Legal Org In Admin Life.

- Yes, I will be Happy to Sell my business to join Admin life But I don't have a business

- No Currently No IRl Issues

Past Experience
    - DHOD of FIB
    - OG Of All Gangs
    - DCOT Of EMS
    - COS of SAHP
    - Ad Team Senior Of Life Invader
Thank You for reading my application And I Hope i get Selected in Admin Life.
Best Regards,
Mike Federall

Bobby Leard

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Your name IRL: Leard Kalludra

Your age (OOC): 17

Time zone + country: UTC/GMT +2 hours Kosovo

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00-20:00

Average online per day(hours): 4-8 hours.

Your Discord ID: bobbyleard

Your characters' name (IC): Bobby Leard

Your in game ID: 161899

Your in game level: 10

Languages spoken: English

What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime.

Additional information

- I have gained a vast experience in illegal experience in gang as well as in legal org I was deputy in 1 gang and rank 14 in all gangs, so this makes me capable of being crime curator and i know very much abt crime orgs also i want to become admin so i can give fast punishment during situation and contribute for the well being of server

-I want to give fast response to people and help them in any condition

What are your strengths?

- I can understand things fast

- can speak fluent english

- can handle complex situation

- always take non-biased decision

- no favouritism

- Currently I have no weakness in RP

- Good Communication skills

- Will try to react faster so people can justice at the spot

- Will handle every situation with patience so no one get wrong punishment

-Will always serve justice and will never do favoritism towards anyone

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

- Yes, and I dont have any business now.

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

- NO

- I am OG in vagos and i was 1x deputy im high comand in NG too i was high comand in SAPH, i have great knowledge of the server. ALSO I i know many rules and also taught many people the rules

From Bobby Thank You for taking your time

Ruhi Meena

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Lavanya Meena
  2. Your age (OOC): 18
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4-5 Hours
  6. Your Discord ID: ruhi4meena5
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Ruhi Meena
  8. Your in game ID: 155474
  9. Your in game level: 18
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi.
Additional information
    Ans- I am playing in EN-2 maybe not from a lot of time but , as my real like curiosity i like to know about things like history, geography, and subjects like social as well as legislation, i love to take experiences of different things. As well i love to play games and i came to know about Grand-RP , its fantastic i usually play it a lot of time and came to know about different things here like Government and Elections and all. I started knowing more about them , and now i like to have a position as admin not because i know a lot but because i want to know more about it.

Ans- Fast learning, Calmness, Good to elaborate.

Ans- Usually , I believe to me weakness my strengths.
    Ans- It can be hard work, Try to make coordination among everyone , Try to make those things more better which already exist.

Ans- Yes surely , because if i can be some better from now just by selling my business ( although i don't have one) then thats a very good opportunity for me .

Ans- No, i don't have and i don't think so that i am going to face a problem/situation like that in near future .

Ans- I have been in Government and now in SAHP both as a High-Command. Still, I want to know more about things in Administration and Rules as well.

Ruhi Meena

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Lavanya Meena
  2. Your age (OOC): 18
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4-5 Hours
  6. Your Discord ID: ruhi4meena5
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Ruhi Meena
  8. Your in game ID: 155474
  9. Your in game level: 18
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi.
Additional information
    Ans- I am playing in EN-2 maybe not from a lot of time but , as my real like curiosity i like to know about things like history, geography, and subjects like social as well as legislation, i love to take experiences of different things. As well i love to play games and i came to know about Grand-RP , its fantastic i usually play it a lot of time and came to know about different things here like Government and Elections and all. I started knowing more about them , and now i like to have a position as admin not because i know a lot but because i want to know more about it.

Ans- Fast learning, Calmness, Good to elaborate.

Ans- Usually , I believe to me weakness my strengths.
    Ans- It can be hard work, Try to make coordination among everyone , Try to make those things more better which already exist.

Ans- Yes surely , because if i can be some better from now just by selling my business ( although i don't have one) then thats a very good opportunity for me .

Ans- No, i don't have and i don't think so that i am going to face a problem/situation like that in near future .

Ans- I have been in Government and now in SAHP both as a High-Command. Still, I want to know more about things in Administration and Rules as well.
Kindly ,close my application for now .

venomdragon

Player
Player
  1. Information:-

1. Your name IRL:
    Serkan
    2. Your age (0OC):
    3. Time zone + country:
    GMT+02:00 + Turkey
    4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format):
    18:00-02:00 + 04:00-06:30
    8 to 10 hours.
    6. Your Discord ID:
    msi_tr
    Serkan Ilhan
    8. Your in game ID:
    9. Your in game level:
    18 ( + Prime Platinum is active )
    10. Languages spoken:
    English and Turkish
    State

Additional information:-

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP life?
    I am here for 2 years so that I was living at EN 1 for long time I started 2 years ago from media family . I joined every legal and illegal organizations. I worked for every LEO's , EMS and LI too. I was part of unofficial family before and I started my own fam . I think I'm ready for admin team If you consider my age as Experience and Wise you can count on me because I have strenght mental and patient also have good decisions while in legal org. I am ready to leave RP life and I really want to join you. I am the oldest player IC and OOC too... Pls consider about me . I want to make something new!
    My strength is keeping my calm while dangerous or active situation about going danger
    My weakness is can't tolerate cheaters. Can't forgive them because they are taking unfair advantage.
    I am fast learner and become adaptive person. So I have good communication skill because of my OOC job.Also Can Understand every nation at state . I have good language skills also 2 language can speak by me . It's like my motherlanguage and It's my main Turkish and secondary English
    Yes, Btw I have no business.
    6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time
    soon? No
  2. 7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
  3. Currently - LSPD - Corporal - (S.W.A.T)
  4. My past experience
  5. FIB ( HRT & UnderCover & Spec Ops)
  6. EMS (Head of Divisions)
  7. LSPD (Superintendant)
  8. USSS ( Senior Special Agent)
  9. SAHP(Master Trooper III S.W.A.T&Highway Patrol&HRT)
  10. NATIONAL GUARD ( Corporal)
  11. LIFE INVADER ( Creative Team)
  12. Marabunta& Ballas & Vagos & Bloods ( rank 7 )
  13. I have youtube channel If you think consider about me just dm me from emails so that I can send my youtube bodycam channel . You can watch whole my rp life as professional
  14. youtube.com

M.Serkan İLHAN

https://www.kick.com/serkanilhan
    youtube.com
    youtube.com
    Best Regards
    Venom Red I 166616

The administration has the right to reject your application if

Last edited:

MrThunder

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information
  1. Your name Thunder Strom
  2. Your age 16:
  3. GMT+5:30 + India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (13:00to 19:00 Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(5 hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:thunder_spider
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Thunder Strom
  8. Your in game ID: 148885
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken: Hindi, English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( Crime ):

12. Additional information
    1. Because I see in City Many citizen brake the rule and I want to make City in displine
    3. No Weaknees
    4. City can get in Displine No Crime ?
    5. Yes I will sell my all businesss For my new job !
    6. Yes I will be active
    7. I will make city better and I will not miss use of my power?

Ethan Hunt

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL - Petar
  2. Your age (OOC): 33
  3. Time zone + country: GMT + 1 Sweden
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 7:00 -16:00 (Longer on weekends)
  5. Average online per day(hours): 8-10hrs (And even more on weekends and vacations)
  6. Your Discord ID: ethanhunt55
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Ethan Hunt
  8. Your in game ID: 165330
  9. Your in game level: 21
  10. Languages spoken: English and Serbian
Additional information
    I have played in EN 2 as well as EN1 and RS servers and I have obtained a lot of experience of RP so I am ready to leave RP. I was a part of all legal organizations across the 3 servers that I played on and learned a lot from those experiences. I have worked on a lot of starter jobs and I have worked on a lot of higher level jobs as well plus all the organization jobs I have done. Now I am ready to leave RP and I want to help and guide the new players so that they can the the best version of themselves and enjoy the best RP server in the world.

I’m objective and fair when making decisions and I can remain calm under pressure.

I tend to forgive people easily and I see the best in people which sometimes is not the best.

I know the server rules well and can act quickly. My activity can help support the admin team.

Yes and I don't Own any Business

No issues at the present time

I have experience on EN1 and RS servers across multiple orgs, which has given me a good understanding of the rules. I have also been an Admin Assistant on the RS server when it launched.

Yam Zack

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Zakaria
  2. Your age (OOC): 21
  3. Time zone + country: (UTC+1:00) + Algeria
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:00 to 1:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 8h
  6. Your Discord ID: o_010_o
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Yam Zack
  8. Your in game ID: 61183
  9. Your in game level: 38
  10. Languages spoken: Arabic(All the accents) / English
Additional information
    I played a lot as player, now i want to become an admin and help people and punish the people who is ruin the rp life for others

Hard working, quick learner

Shy sometimes

team work, i can work under pressure

idh one

Nope all good as far as i know

i have past exp in illegal orgs and legal orgs, i was leader before of SAHP and now deputy of FIB
    also i have exp of being an admin bc i was before an admin

Top Bottom