Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Families

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hormes Carter

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Mohammed
2. Your age IRL: 17
3. Time zone: ( GMT+3 )
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hrs
5. Your Discord: hormescarter
6. Your Nickname: Hormes SixtyNine
7. Your ID: 138795
Additional information
1. Leader of... Grove Street Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I want to be leader of families to improve my deputy skills and I want to gain more experience as a crime organisation, I will make sure with my deputy experience to get families active and attending events with good numbers.

- I want to achieve something’s like getting my turf team to get 100% territories captured and try my best to get tierrores organisation.

- I will make sure that my deputies and hc’s have good knowledge about server rules to help to achieve my goals and I know good deputies that have knowledge about rules and help me to achieve my goals,
I will also make sure that my gang attend every event with good numbers and also make ghetto active by doing ghetto clapping.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- My advice to improve RolePlay by doing great bonus system to get more active members in every event.
- I am not gonna tolerate toxicity in my gang.
- I will teach new people in the gang the rules.
- I will give hc to trusted people the have good knowledge about rules.
- 11.500 Grafitti Profit every hour.

RANKING SYSTEM
16) Leader
15) Deputy
14) AK-47
13) Under-deputy
12) Turfer
11) Graffiti Leader
10) Event Leader
9) Druglord
8) Gangsta
7) Warlord
6) Graffitist
5) Shooter
4) Hitman
3) Clapper
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

My experience:
Bloods Deputy
Ballas Deputy
Families Deputy

Thanks for reading my application have a great day.

families-gang.gif

Last edited:

Krishna Murari

Karma is real doesn't matter if you believe or not
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL: Aakash Chopra
2. Your age IRL: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day: 4 to 5 hours
5. Your Discord: krishnamurari406
6. Your Nickname: Krishna Murari
7. Your ID: 109291

Additional Information:

1. Leader of The Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
- I want to become leader because I have good gang and legal organization experience. I was all time high command in gangs and legal organization (SAHP). I have good leadership skills, communication skills, good decision making skills and strategy making skills.
- The main reason for joining gangs is to enjoy Roleplay experience and my main focus would be to increase Role Play experience. I will increase frequency of gang activities so that more and more members can join my gang and have their most enjoyable moments spent in my gang. Also I will select responsible high commands who have good knowledge of gang rules and can train new members for the events.
- I also want to achieve the target of 100% turf, all successful robberies, maximum graffiti profit and for that I am ready to give my 100% efforts and continue the legacy of The Families.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
-No toxicity and friendly environment
-Choosing experienced High commands
-Good bonus system
-Regular training of new players
-Keeping ghetto active
-Increasing frequency of gang activities

My Ranking System

16 ) Leader
15 ) Deputy
14 ) Under Deputy
13 ) OG Families
12 ) Event Manager
11 ) Turfer
==High Command==
10 ) Gunrunner
9 ) Drug Lord
8 ) Warlord
7 ) Gangster
6 ) Graffitist
5 ) Murderer
4 ) Clapper
3 ) Shooter
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Thank for reading and considering
Krishna Murari

Haneen Sup

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Haneen Dasenta
Your age IRL: 18
Time zone: India +5:30 GMT
Average online per day: 5Hours and more on weekends.
Your Discord: zuzu.010
Your Nickname: Zuzu Griffin
Your ID: 149337

Additional information

1. Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- As from starting i liked to be in crime side even "families" is one of the first gang I have joined & favourite and I have attach with it and would love to lead it as gang leader.

- As a gang leader i would like to help newbies in my gang that how events works, also i have many familys and friends who can help me in my gang to make most active and most powerfull also i already decided my deputies so they can help me in my org.

- As a leader i wanna achieve 100% turfs i have my best turf team who can help me through to achive 100% also i wanna make my term complete and will try to take second term also without verbals or warnings and i wanna stop favourtism whos selling ranks for moneys and etcs and dominating other gangs. and last i wanna end my term with peacefully.

- directly kicking peoples who is doing toxicity and favourtism.
- Getting 100% turf session as soon as possible.
- Completing all the weekly tasks on time.
- Helping and teaching the new comers.
- Attending max events as possible.
- Best team of hc to manage the gang.
- Trying my best to achive 0 warn and 0 Verbal in the whole term

RANKING SYSTEM
16) Leader
15) Deputy
14) AK-47
13) Under-deputy
12) Turfer
11) Graffiti Leader
10) Event Leader
9) Druglord
8) Gangsta
7) Warlord
6) Graffitist
5) Shooter
4) Kingpin
3) Clapper
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Regards,
Zuzu Griffin

Drizzyyzz

Realist
Player
----Information----

1. Your name IRL: Mel
2. Your age IRL: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+12:00 (NZST)
4. Average online per day: 3 - 6 hours (I will reach minimum active time)
5. Your Discord: mellylowwww
6. Your Nickname: Melly Mane
7. Your ID: 158561

----Additional information----

1. Leader of The Families

From when I joined the city until now, I was able to understand the different roles within the ghetto like turfer, fragger, leader and graffiti/moderate jobs. These roles have impacted me heavily and made me really enjoy being high command/leader to control the gang and come out ontop.

I want to try get 100% as a gang leader to show enemy's/other turfer we are better, I will include big payouts to whom assist, following end of my term I want to become admin assistant or something big like that.

I want to make sure gang events/ghetto are active because I enjoy gang roleplay especially like NG raids and store robberies. Also I love helping new comers so when they join I want to show them events and how fun the city can be so everyone enjoys it as much as I do. Below I will explain how I will do that.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

- I will recruit new players and teach them city/gang rules and basics.
- Ensuring the ghetto is active at peak hours.
- Max Graffiti/Turf profit.
- Following the weekly task/goals from curator.
- If any toxic behavior occurs I will try my best to fix it

Thanks for reading my App

Last edited:

kanav Demon

Co Leader In Demon Slayers
Player
1. Your name IRL: Naman
2. Your age IRL: 20
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord: KanavGamerz
6. Your Nickname: Kanav Demon
7. Your ID: 160571
Additional information
1.) Leader of families

2.) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Ans.- I have lot of experience from gang side around in different roles, as a high command in every gang I know how to run gang .

If I get the leadership of families I will try to make it the most working crime and will do FZ and store robbery on daily bases

I will try to remove favouritism and toxicity from the gang as i will make high command to the deserving one and who actually knows rules.

Max graffiti
100%turf
Recruit player
As I say we will do FZ and store robbery on daily basis.
And lastly wanna end my term without having a single warning ⚠️

Ranking System

16) Leader
15) Deputy
14) Under-deputy
13) OG-Familes
12) Turfer
11) Event Leader
10) Mafia
09) Druglord
08) Graffiti Leader
07) Graffitist
06) Warlord
05) Shooter
04) Hitman
03) Clapper
02) Newbie
01) Freeze

Last edited:

Anmol Pandey

Player
Player
Additional information
1.) Leader of families

2.) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Ans.- I have lot of experience from gang side around in different roles, including as a deputy in Marabunta and Bloods. I know how to run gang .

If I get the leadership of families I will try to make it the most working crime and will do FZ and store robbery on daily bases

I will try to remove favouritism and toxicity from the gang as i will make high command to the deserving one and who actually knows rules.

Max graffiti
100%turf
Recruit player

Ranking System

16) Leader
15) Deputy
14) Under-deputy
13) OG-Familes
12) Turfer
11) Event Leader
10) Mafia
09) Druglord
08) Graffiti Leader
07) Graffitist
06) Warlord
05) Shooter
04) Hitman
03) Clapper
02) Newbie
01) Freeze
In my opinion i lived with him in marabunta i literally look that he control everyone he can be the best leader and make families on top.

Gubding_gaming

Player
Player
Additional information
1.) Leader of families

Ans.- I have lot of experience from gang side around in different roles, including as a deputy in Marabunta and Bloods. I know how to run gang .

Max graffiti
100%turf
Recruit player

Ranking System

16) Leader
15) Deputy
14) Under-deputy
13) OG-Familes
12) Turfer
11) Event Leader
10) Mafia
09) Druglord
08) Graffiti Leader
07) Graffitist
06) Warlord
05) Shooter
04) Hitman
03) Clapper
02) Newbie
01) Freeze
He will be the Best Leader. I know My Boy him He gained vast experince in very short span of time. He is too active

ivan sharma

Player
Player
1. Your name irl: Ivan sharma
2.your age irl : 16.
3.time zone : ist.
4.average online per day : 5 hours.
5.your discord : ivandark0267.
6.Your nickname : cosmos Ivan.

7. Your id : 148348.
Additional information :
1. Leader of families.

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization?

2.2. I want to be leader of this specific organization because I feel I deserve leadership of families I have experience in every illegal org In city . My journey started when I camed to the city my first goal was grind up one day I will be successfull. I am in the city for about 1.2 years and I have feeled and experienced every illegal org as I becamed 3 time deputy of bloods I have learned an unraith and serge of experience of how to do leadership how to Handle a organization . My experience are extraordinary for our city and I am promising I will make my 1st term on the top of every families leaders.as I am not very old in ooc but I know how to do leadership how to accomplish goals .

2.3. I want to become leader of families because I want to experience leader experience I was seen in every illegal org but I never got leadership in any org . I want to experience it and I will work hard as I am leader of families I will set a good ranking system I will make and develope my organization the best way I can I will behave with my members well and elegant . I want to experience leadership and I will accomplish my goals .

2.4. I want to become leader of families because families have very good past records families is a calm and very good gang . If I become leader of families first I will set the ranking system I will recruit more to more people on my gang I will behave with my gang members the best way I can . I will make the roleplay of families the best way I will do my work with my full honesty as a best leader I will gift my citizens and my gang members a good term of professionalism and honesty .and I have education and experience that I can say I will be a very good leader .
[

3. Your advice to improve roleplay in organization

Ans :my advice to improve roleplay is :
Doing max turf
100% bonus after event in valid proof
Everyday attend clands
Doing honesty in gangs
I Will end my term without any warning we will follow all the rules so that any mass rule is not broken
Hiring professional people's in gang .

My ranking system :
1. Freeze
2. Baby families
3. Clapper
4.hitman
5. Gangster
6. Clands god
7. Graffitist
8. Warlord
9. Mafia
10. Turfer
11. Og families
12. Ak-47.
13. Under deputy .
14. Deputy.
15. Leader

Thanks for your precious time reviewing my application .

Rocky Daku

So Ez
Player
1. Your name IRL
Muhammad Azan

2. Your age IRL

3. Time Zone
GMT +5:00 { PAKISTAN }

4. Average online per day
7-9 Hours Per Day

5. Your Discord
Itzrockydaku

6. Your Nickname
Jhonny Ace

7. Your ID

Additional Information

1. Leader Of ....

Families Gang

>> I Want To Become The Leader Of This Org Because I Have So Much Experience In Illegal Org's I Have Been A High Command Of Every Illegal Org Leaded Store Robberies And Hostage Situations etc.

>> Second Thing I Want To Become A Leader Because I Have Seen Many Gangs Which Are Not Active They Don't Attend Cland's Or Do Any Hostage Situation's So I Will Become The Leader Attend All Event's And Try My Best To Win All Event's

>> I Have Seen So Much Term's That Get Disbaned For Not Following The Rules They Get Verbals And The Terms End But As I Said I Have To Much Experience So I Will Teach My All Members To Follow All The Rules.

>> First I Will Try My Best To Complete My Term Without Any Verbal Or Warning
>> Me And My High Command's Will Provide The Best Enviornment For My Org Members
>> Proper Interview For High Command Rank's
>> I Will Provide Best Bonuses For All The Event's

My Ranking System

16. Leader

15. Deputy - Leader
14. Under - Deputy
13. Ak - 47
----- High Command -----
12. Turfer
11. Warlord
10. Graffiti Leader
9. Gangster
8. Drug Dealer
7. Smoker
6. Madman
5. Clapper
4. Shooter
3. Young Families
2. Newbie

1. Freeze

Note: I Just Made Some Changes From My Old Bloods Application This Is Not Copied From Anyone.

Last edited:
  1. Information
  2. Your name Tristan​
  3. Your age 16
  4. Time zone BST
  5. Average online per day 7
  6. discord Demonslayer7857
  7. Your Nickname trist pluxuri
  8. Your ID 164874
  9. Additional information
  10. Leader of families
  11. .Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) I want to be a leader because I ve been in the city awhile and I had a lot of experience with illegal and legal gangs and but I've enjoyed being in illegal most because of the fun actives we do and also I ve had experience as a leader of ballas in en1 and and I ve also learnt from some of the best larders in the city and I am really good at communicating and have good leader ship skills and I would be one of the best leaders and make the gang the best in the city

12. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization. I want to make sure that we are showing up to all events and winning every single one of them and show that families are the best and I want to take the RP experience to a whole new level because in some gang they have a leader who never shows up and does no events but me if I become leader I will make sure we show up to every single events no matter what and take down every single gang like store robbery if we go to it we will show the Leos who's best because right now i see in other gangs are failing the RP and the Leos are winning all the events but I want to show the Leos some serious RP

13. I have lots of experience with gangs as I've been a deputy leader in every single gang in en2 and in unofficial family's and I am gonna be strict but a little because I want the gangs members to be in every event and I want them to show there skills off and for them to try there best
hqdefault.jpg

kind regards
trist pluxuri

James Volkov

♰Volkov♰
Player
1. Your name IRL Skarsh
2. Your age IRL 18
3. Time zone United Arab Emirates (GMT+4)
4. Average online per day 6- hr
5. Your Discord jamesvol.
6. Your Nickname James Volkov
7. Your ID 120836

1. Leader of
Grove Street Families

I have been in city from such a long time and have been in all gangs as high commands and deputy
I have the experience of Deputy of Ballas, Families, Vagos and Bloods and actively participated and lead the events such as subs, store robbery and hostage situations
During The Alan Vuitton's Term Of Ballas I got the Most experience and now I feel much Confident to be Suitable Place of Leader and also want to engage along with All People and Gangs

I will Be engaged in Most RP as Gang Members will try to Do Hostage Situation along with Gangs
I will Try to Get The Most Active Gang in Los Santos and also Make Leos Fear
I will hire THE BEST deputies AND HIGH COMMANDS

SOME GOALS
FEAR IN LEOS
MAX GRAFFITI PROFIT

DesiRishabh

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Rishabh Dubey
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 6-8 Hrs
5. Your Discord - Arenaboyzz#4102
6. Your Nickname - Desii Rishabh
7. Your ID - 91886

Additional information

1. Leader of Families Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1) I want to lead this organization because I’m eager to gain more experience as a leader and make our gang the best in the city. As a leader, I plan to create more exciting RP situations and give our members an amazing experience. I want everyone in the gang to feel proud to be part of the top gang in town.

2) My goal is to take full control of our turf and keep the LEOs busy and engaged. I’ve got experience from my time as a deputy leader in the Vagos and also from working in legal roles like being a deputy leader in the LSPD. I’m confident that my background will help me lead effectively and make a positive impact.

3) I really care about the values and goals of this organization. I respect its history and traditions a lot, and I want to keep those core principles while moving us forward. My goal is to honor what past leaders have built and make sure we stay true to our roots, even as we adapt to new challenges and opportunities. This blend of respecting tradition and embracing progress makes me a good fit to lead and grow the organization.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

1) In my past experience as a deputy, I’ve handled numerous RP situations, but there were often rule-breaking issues from both legal organizations and gang members. Now, I’m committed to ensuring that everyone follows the server rules strictly. I plan to select the best deputies for our gang and dedicate myself to teaching everyone the rules thoroughly.

2) I’ll also make sure that every new member gets a chance to gain experience and enjoys high-quality RP with zero toxicity. My goal is to create a positive and respectful environment where everyone can have a great time while staying true to the rules.

Ranking System

16-Mafia
15-Deputy
14-OG Families
13-Under Deputy
12-Event leader
11-Graffiti Head
10-Enforcer
9- Turfer
8- El Chapo
7- Kingpin
6- Thug
5- Graffitist
4- Drug lord
3- Clapper
2- Younger
1- Freeze

Regards ,
Desii Rishabh

Travis Afraid

Player
Player
Information
1. Your Name IRL: Aaron
2. Your Age IRL: 17
3. Time zone : GMT +1
4. Average online per day : 4 hours
5. Your discord : wayne2201
6. Your Nickname: Travis Afraid
7. Your ID: 152072
Additional Information
1. Leader of Families
2.Why do you want to be a Leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
i want to become a Leader because i always loved Grand Roleplay but there was always a problem which bothered me, it was that there were inactive and incompetent Leaders.
I want to change that i want to become a Leader to do things better then the old Leaders i want to focus on good Roleplay and not turf or anything like that.
I also have been turfing on EN2 and could also bring great ideas to improve the gameplay in turf and as im also experienced in the normal Gang life i could also bring great
concepts for this Area.
Even though i focus on the Roleplay i still have the wish to reach 100% turf and other achievements such as full graffiti or important and succesfull Shop robberies.

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization?
- I will give good bonuses on most or all of the activities to motivate people to participate in the RolePlay
- Make the Ghetto active again by more robberies and by more fights over graffitis .
- I do not tolerate Members that are not familiar with the Gang rules and i will teach everyone right when they get invited.
- I will do small Events with the Gang Members to keep them motivated all the time.

Ranking System
16. Leader
15. Deputy
14. AK-47
13. Turfleader
12. Turfer
11. Graffiti Boss
10. Event Leader
9. Certified Gangster
8. Mafia
7. Gangster
6. hitman
5. Smoker
4. Shooter
3. Clapper
2. Lil Gangster
1. Freeze

Thanks for reading and i wish the best luck to the other applicants

Arthur.

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Parth
2. Your age IRL : 17+
3. Time zone : GMT+ 5:30
4. Average online per day : 6 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord : arthur10018
6. Your Nickname : Arthurr BoomBoom
7. Your ID : 151001

Additional information
1. Leader of Families

I have gain much Experience from admin and state Org and I was in a gang so I know how to do and what to do so I can run Families smoothly and i was Under Deputy and i saw to many times there is no activity in ghetto and now a days less NG Raid so if i will get this chance so my term will be active with the follow of servers rules
I want to make Families best ORG and best illegal ORG we will do turf and raid etc
I Have support from my friend and also my Family Side They will help in This Term also

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
I have a good bonus system which will attract to players
will attract new Players and fair ranking system which will prevent trying discriminations
I will try to 100% Sprays
I will try to 100% Turf

Ranking System:

1- Freeze
2- Titan
3- Goblin
4- Shooter
5- Gangster
6- Thugs
7- Graffiti
8- Clapper
9- Drug Lord
10- War Lord
11- Event Leader
12- Turfer
13- Under Deputy
14- OGs Families
15- Deputy Leader
16- Leader

inferno pluxury

Ex Families Deputy
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Vibhu
2.Your age IRL: 17
3.Time zone: GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day: 6 to 8 hours
5.Your Discord: lucifer_thug
6.Your Nickname: Luciferr xoxo
7.Your ID: 135193

Additional Information
1. Leader of Families
2.1 I have been in this city for a year now, therefore I have experience with both legal and illegal organizations. Under the leadership of Kushal Patil and Ext Rush, I also served as a deputy in the Families Gang and Bloods Gang. It is now my time to take charge of Families Gang and rule Los Santos.

2.2 My first gang was Families, and it took me almost 4 months to go from being a complete newbie to a deputy. I think I am finally ready to lead the Families Gang and dominate Los Santos.

2.3 I have experience and outstanding communication skills, our gang's goals is to dominate and bring every gangster together so we can take over this city.

Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.
3.1 Focusing mostly on gang related activities like graffiti, hostage situations, and store/gun store robberies, FZ Raids.

3.2 I will distribute bonus on weekly basis.

3.3 I will have highly skilled high commands who can lead gang and prevent rule break by other gang members and I will try to achieve 100% turfs.
Thanks & Regards,
Lucifer Thugs

Ex Bloods Deputy
Ex Families Deputy
Ex SAHP DEPUTY CHIEF
Ex COS OF LSPD
Ex FIB OO AGENT

Last edited:

Neji Hyuga

Player
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL
- Dev Panchal
2. Your age IRL - 20
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord - sunnybhaiyaa
6. Your Nickname - Neji Hyugaa
7. Your ID - 139732
8. IC Age - 36

Additional information:

1. Leader Of Families.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

- As an OG in every gang, I have extensive experience in a variety of gang-related tasks.
I am aware of the inner workings of gang operations.
- I am sure I can find people to join my gang, and I will share my knowledge with every gang member to support their growth.
- Because of my solid city contacts, I have been able to organize capable group of deputies who are willing to assist me in reaching my objectives.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

- Favoritism or toxic behavior are not allowed in the gang.
- I want all gang members to take part in RP events like Fort Zancudo raids and store robberies, as well as activities like highway robberies, Hostage situations and Ghetto clapping.
- Inviting people who have knowledge about server and rule can avoid us from org warnings
- I will try to achieve 100% Turf.
Ranking System

16-Leader
15-Deputy
14-OG Thug
13-Turfer
12-Under Deputy
11- Event Leader
10- Gangster
9- Graffiti Leader
8- Smoker
7- Clapper
6- Graffitist
5- Warlord
4- Drug lord
3- Young Families
2- Newbie
1- Member

Sharma Daddy

Player
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL
- Dev Panchal
2. Your age IRL - 20
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord - sunnybhaiyaa
6. Your Nickname - Neji Hyugaa
7. Your ID - 139732
8. IC Age - 36

Additional information:

1. Leader Of Families.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

- As an OG in every gang, I have extensive experience in a variety of gang-related tasks.
I am aware of the inner workings of gang operations.
- I am sure I can find people to join my gang, and I will share my knowledge with every gang member to support their growth.
- Because of my solid city contacts, I have been able to organize capable group of deputies who are willing to assist me in reaching my objectives.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

- Favoritism or toxic behavior are not allowed in the gang.
- I want all gang members to take part in RP events like Fort Zancudo raids and store robberies, as well as activities like highway robberies, Hostage situations and Ghetto clapping.
- Inviting people who have knowledge about server and rule can avoid us from org warnings
- I will try to achieve 100% Turf.
Ranking System

16-Leader
15-Deputy
14-OG Thug
13-Turfer
12-Under Deputy
11- Event Leader
10- Gangster
9- Graffiti Leader
8- Smoker
7- Clapper