Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for FIB

Assassin Pulkit

FIB ON TOP
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Shivam
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord - wolfgangster
6Your Nickname - Wolf Gangster
7. Your ID - 92745
Additional information
1. Leader of...Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I aspire to be the leader of FIB because I have led numerous organizations and served as their deputy in numerous others. I have also seen many mistakes made by FIB in the past, which I would like to correct. In addition, my current position will be of great assistance to me if I become the leader of FIB as a deputy governor and supreme court judge. I am well-versed in case file procedure, and my legal background ensures that I won't be duped by anyone. If my organization is being held back or targeted, I will fight to bring honor to FIB.

2.Since I've lived in the city for a long time, I've made a lot of contacts that will help me gather information and assist the state in fighting crime. I also have some of the most skilled and knowledgeable individuals willing to work for me if I gain the leadership. I have a team prepared for every scenario, and I frequently lead organizations as deputy or leader, so I know what needs to be done. I just want to make sure that the FBI is active at all times; I care when the FBI's reputation is damaged. so i will make sure it dose not happne

3. It is my pride as a Fib leader that I will not bow down to anyone; after all, being General of the Army teaches you all about disciplined behavior. I have seen in almost every term that Fib has problems with other organizations, which are always caused by the ego of our agents. I will fix it. I have seen many leaders afraid to kick the agent because he brought some people into Fib, but I will not tolerate any undisciplined behavior or fighting with our state employees. I will only bring justice. I know that Fib has no shortage of people wanting to join, so I will not bow down to anyone.

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1.:
Drawing from my expertise in organizations, I have noticed that in past Fib periods, Fib encountered problems with certain other Leos, which were caused by some arrogant Fib members or occasionally other organizations as well. I will therefore arrange weekly meetings with all of my agents and other organizations to maintain Fib, and I will utilize my authority as a leader to ensure that none of my agents act arrogantly. I've seen other leaders act in this way, but instead of doing that, I would talk to new and lower-level employees of Fib about how senior management treats them, and I would do the same with other firms. I would question newly assigned or lower level units about my agents' actions.

2.advanced training: as nearly all of agents of fib have past experience in other organization so i will give them more advanced training that will cover there tiny mistake to big mistake i will give them basic knowledge about legislation and i will have test to ensure that they know everything i will make sure to remind them to keep there emotion in check

3. bonding : i seen that fib agents also have more internal conflict due to work so i will have lot of other activity for team bonding and teamwork exercise i will have lot speech to give them more motivation and moral support i will make sure no employee is overworked

My Departments

1. SWAT :
To become a member of this department, one needs to be the best FIB member, have excellent shooting skills, and be mentally sound.and it also do Gp, apprehending criminals who are wanted by the state, assisting with worldwide events, configuring legal objects, and assisting UC with their narcotics investigations. and help them destroy it

2. UC - is an undercover FIB department whose mission is to apprehend criminals, halt the sale of illegal weapons and narcotics in cities, and assist in gathering evidence on the origin of the substance.

3. IA: This department will handle internal affairs, such as reviewing employee logs and handling internal disputes and misunderstandings. It will also assign agents and ensure that the organization is operating without any internal issues. In the event of an emergency, IA can recruit someone.
4. OO- One of the most crucial departments of the FIB is this one, which is capable of going undercover into ghettos with the sole purpose of gathering evidence against gangs and creating case file

5. HRT --One of the most crucial departments is HRT, or the hiring and training department. Its responsibility is to teach agents in the fundamentals of FIB. The training program consists of three phases. First, basic instruction in fib and everyday topics will be covered. 2. Medium training: as students go through the level, they will receive instruction for more difficult or sophisticated tasks. 3. The chief of staff or the assistance director, to whom I have granted authority, will deliver this advanced training, which is exclusively available to high commands to learn more.

My experience in a well organized form:-
My Experience -

Former NG Leader /2x/ Rank 30
Former Famlies Leader /2x/Rank 15
Former MaraBunta Leader / 1x/ Rank 16
Former Bloods deputy / Rank 14
Former Famlies deputy / Rank 14
Former Vagos Underdeputy / Rank 13
Former bloods UnderDeputy / Rank 13

Former Bunta UnderDeputy / Rank 13
Former Sahp colonel / Rank 24
Former lspd inspactor / Rank17

Former Server Admin
Former Lt.general / Rank 29
Former Deptuy Govenor / Rank 29
Former Us attorney 1 and 2 /Rank 17/ Rank 23
Former USSS Director / Rank 26
Former Supreme court juged / Rank 26
Former SAHP Undersheriff / Rank 29
Former SAHP Chief commander / Rank 28

My Ranking System

30) Director
29) Deputy Director
28) Assistant Directors
27) Chief of Staff
26) 00 Handler
25) Head of Department
24) Deputy Head of Department
23) 00 agent
22) supervisor
====Highcommands====
21) Commanding Agent
20) Black Ops Agent III
19) Black Ops Agent II
18) Black Ops Agent I
17) Elite SSA
16) Senior Elite Agent
15) Elite Agent
14) Federal SSA
13) Senior Federal Agent
12) Federal Agent
11) Senior Special Agent
10) Senior Agent
9) Senior Field Agent
8) Field Agent
7) Senior Field Operative
6) Field Operative
5) Junior Operative
4) Field Agent
3) Field Assistant
2) LOA
1) Suspended

Thanks For Reading
Wolf Gangsters
Warm Regards
Best Future Leader of FIB ❤️☺️

kelly uchia

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Shivam
2. Your age - 17
4. Average online per day - 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord - wolfgangster
6Your Nickname - Wolf Gangster
7. Your ID - 92745
Additional information
1. Leader of...Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I aspire to be the leader of FIB because I have led numerous organizations and served as their deputy in numerous others. I have also seen many mistakes made by FIB in the past, which I would like to correct. In addition, my current position will be of great assistance to me if I become the leader of FIB as a deputy governor and supreme court judge. I am well-versed in case file procedure, and my legal background ensures that I won't be duped by anyone. If my organization is being held back or targeted, I will fight to bring honor to FIB.

2.Since I've lived in the city for a long time, I've made a lot of contacts that will help me gather information and assist the state in fighting crime. I also have some of the most skilled and knowledgeable individuals willing to work for me if I gain the leadership. I have a team prepared for every scenario, and I frequently lead organizations as deputy or leader, so I know what needs to be done. I just want to make sure that the FBI is active at all times; I care when the FBI's reputation is damaged. so i will make sure it dose not happne

3. It is my pride as a Fib leader that I will not bow down to anyone; after all, being General of the Army teaches you all about disciplined behavior. I have seen in almost every term that Fib has problems with other organizations, which are always caused by the ego of our agents. I will fix it. I have seen many leaders afraid to kick the agent because he brought some people into Fib, but I will not tolerate any undisciplined behavior or fighting with our state employees. I will only bring justice. I know that Fib has no shortage of people wanting to join, so I will not bow down to anyone.

1.:
Drawing from my expertise in organizations, I have noticed that in past Fib periods, Fib encountered problems with certain other Leos, which were caused by some arrogant Fib members or occasionally other organizations as well. I will therefore arrange weekly meetings with all of my agents and other organizations to maintain Fib, and I will utilize my authority as a leader to ensure that none of my agents act arrogantly. I've seen other leaders act in this way, but instead of doing that, I would talk to new and lower-level employees of Fib about how senior management treats them, and I would do the same with other firms. I would question newly assigned or lower level units about my agents' actions.

2.advanced training: as nearly all of agents of fib have past experience in other organization so i will give them more advanced training that will cover there tiny mistake to big mistake i will give them basic knowledge about legislation and i will have test to ensure that they know everything i will make sure to remind them to keep there emotion in check

3. bonding : i seen that fib agents also have more internal conflict due to work so i will have lot of other activity for team bonding and teamwork exercise i will have lot speech to give them more motivation and moral support i will make sure no employee is overworked

My Departments

1. SWAT :
To become a member of this department, one needs to be the best FIB member, have excellent shooting skills, and be mentally sound.and it also do Gp, apprehending criminals who are wanted by the state, assisting with worldwide events, configuring legal objects, and assisting UC with their narcotics investigations. and help them destroy it

2. UC - is an undercover FIB department whose mission is to apprehend criminals, halt the sale of illegal weapons and narcotics in cities, and assist in gathering evidence on the origin of the substance.

3. IA: This department will handle internal affairs, such as reviewing employee logs and handling internal disputes and misunderstandings. It will also assign agents and ensure that the organization is operating without any internal issues. In the event of an emergency, IA can recruit someone.
4. OO- One of the most crucial departments of the FIB is this one, which is capable of going undercover into ghettos with the sole purpose of gathering evidence against gangs and creating case file

5. HRT --One of the most crucial departments is HRT, or the hiring and training department. Its responsibility is to teach agents in the fundamentals of FIB. The training program consists of three phases. First, basic instruction in fib and everyday topics will be covered. 2. Medium training: as students go through the level, they will receive instruction for more difficult or sophisticated tasks. 3. The chief of staff or the assistance director, to whom I have granted authority, will deliver this advanced training, which is exclusively available to high commands to learn more.

My experience in a well organized form:-
My Experience -

Former NG Leader /2x/ Rank 30
Former Famlies Leader /2x/Rank 15
Former MaraBunta Leader / 1x/ Rank 16
Former Bloods deputy / Rank 14
Former Famlies deputy / Rank 14
Former Vagos Underdeputy / Rank 13
Former bloods UnderDeputy / Rank 13

Former Bunta UnderDeputy / Rank 13
Former Sahp colonel / Rank 24
Former lspd inspactor / Rank17

Former Server Admin
Former Lt.general / Rank 29
Former Deptuy Govenor / Rank 29
Former Us attorney 1 and 2 /Rank 17/ Rank 23
Former USSS Director / Rank 26
Former Supreme court juged / Rank 26
Former SAHP Undersheriff / Rank 29
Former SAHP Chief commander / Rank 28

My Ranking System

30) Director
29) Deputy Director
28) Assistant Directors
27) Chief of Staff
26) 00 Handler
25) Head of Department
24) Deputy Head of Department
23) 00 agent
22) supervisor
====Highcommands====
21) Commanding Agent
20) Black Ops Agent III
19) Black Ops Agent II
18) Black Ops Agent I
17) Elite SSA
16) Senior Elite Agent
15) Elite Agent
14) Federal SSA
13) Senior Federal Agent
12) Federal Agent
11) Senior Special Agent
10) Senior Agent
9) Senior Field Agent
8) Field Agent
7) Senior Field Operative
6) Field Operative
5) Junior Operative
4) Field Agent
3) Field Assistant
2) LOA
1) Suspended

Thanks For Reading
Wolf Gangsters
Warm Regards
He should be the leader cause has the best leader qualities and has most experience as a player to be a good fib leader.

Rihan Pluxury

Mehh, I want to remove the grey colour from me
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Rihan Hazarika
2. Your IRL age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord : sweatygameryt
6. Your Nickname : Rihan Pluxury
7. Your ID : 132122
Additional information
1. Leader of... Federal Investigation Bureau

1. The first day while entering the city of En2, I was dreaming of becoming the best LEO of all time. I gained a lot of experience in FIB, NG, LSPD, SAHP till this time I became SAHP sheriff and Curator. Become experienced and spread my knowledge too. But after all the deeds, and now I feel it's best to try to be leader of FIB.

2. As I have been through many situations as a leader, I have some methods which will help the officers to reduce crime and maintain peace in the city. As a leader, I will make sure to provide the max activity of my units for this city and will try to make the law system strong.

3. While I was in SAHP for the first time, I was interested in joining FIB. The interest grew through spending time in FIB. Through my activities, I ranked 28th rank in FIB. But my curiosity now wants to become the Leader and gather experience of the OG legal organization FIB. It has been my goal to be a leader of FIB since I have joined it and I think, so now I am prepared and ready to take the responsibilities on myself and lead this organization towards the betterment of city.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
  1. I would only recruit people with the knowledge of city rules and walk through them to good training hours and for make sure that they are totally ready to go on duty and are totally aware of their work, so there won't be any problems for our organization. I will personally check each and every one's activity and will promote them on the basis of the activity and the obedience they have shown in the department.

2. We won't do any favoritism among anybody in the org and for the rule breakers serious actions will be taken like suspension and other depending on the situation. I will, myself, will try to attend each and every situation and will lead my units properly and will try to conclude the situation in the best manner possible.

3. I will provide a good bonus system through which they will be motivated towards the work and will work harder. And I will also personally talk to each and every officer in my organization about the things which should be changed or improved and will work on them to improve the working environment for my officers.

4. Weekly Sunday-based promotion ceremonies will be held for all the hardworking officers to make my term more attractive and interesting.

5. I will have good relationships with all the legal organizations present at that time.

Last edited:

Adrish Ror

Player
Player
Information
Additional information

1. The first day while entering the city of En2, I was dreaming of becoming the best LEO of all time. I gained a lot of experience in FIB, NG, LSPD, SAHP till this time I became SAHP sheriff and Curator. Become experienced and spread my experience too. But after all the deeds, and now I feel it's best to try to be leader of FIB.

2. As I have been through many situations as a leader, I have some methods which will help the officers to reduce crime and maintain peace in the city. As a leader, I will make sure to provide the max activity of my units for this city and will try to make the law system strong.

3. While I was in FIB for the first time, I was interested in joining FIB. The interest grew through spending time in FIB. Through my activities, I ranked 28th rank in FIB. But my curiosity now wants to become the Leader and gather experience of the OG legal organization FIB. It has been my goal to be a leader of FIB since I have joined it and I think, so now I am prepared and ready to take the responsibilities on myself and lead this organization towards the betterment of city.

1. I would only recruit people with the knowledge of city rules and walk through them to good training hours and for make sure that they are totally ready to go on duty and are totally aware of their work, so there won't be any problems for our organization. I will personally check each and every one's activity and will promote them on the basis of the activity and the obedience they have shown in the department.

2. We won't do any favoritism among anybody in the org and for the rule breakers serious actions will be taken like suspension and other depending on the situation. I will, myself, will try to attend each and every situation and will lead my units properly and will try to conclude the situation in the best manner possible.

3. It will provide a good bonus system through which they will be motivated towards the work and will work harder. And I will also personally talk to each and every officer in my organization about the things which should be changed or improved and will work on them to improve the working environment for my officers.

4. Weekly Sunday-based promotion ceremonies will be held for all the hardworking officers to make my term more attractive and interesting.

5. I will have good relationships with all the legal organizations present at that time.
Deserving one.....best of luck :love:

Geralt_Rivia

Player
Player
Information
Additional information

1. The first day while entering the city of En2, I was dreaming of becoming the best LEO of all time. I gained a lot of experience in FIB, NG, LSPD, SAHP till this time I became SAHP sheriff and Curator. Become experienced and spread my experience too. But after all the deeds, and now I feel it's best to try to be leader of FIB.

3. While I was in SAHP for the first time, I was interested in joining FIB. The interest grew through spending time in FIB. Through my activities, I ranked 28th rank in FIB. But my curiosity now wants to become the Leader and gather experience of the OG legal organization FIB. It has been my goal to be a leader of FIB since I have joined it and I think, so now I am prepared and ready to take the responsibilities on myself and lead this organization towards the betterment of city.

3. I will provide a good bonus system through which they will be motivated towards the work and will work harder. And I will also personally talk to each and every officer in my organization about the things which should be changed or improved and will work on them to improve the working environment for my officers.

Best of Luck

Decaso pluxury

Player
Player
Information
Additional information

Deserving this Post

Levi Ackerman

Player
Player
Information
Additional information

He was a great leader in SAHP I am sure he will be as good in FIB. He deserves it

Sai Federal

A Guy with trust issues!
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Sai Malhotra
2. Your IRL age : 22
4. Average online per day : 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord : saifederal
6. Your Nickname : Sai Federal
7. Your ID : 60213
Additional information

1: I aspire to lead the FIB due to my extensive state and law enforcement experience. I believe FIB agents should possess high intelligence, professionalism, and strong organizational skills. With my background in state organizations, I am equipped to be an effective leader, fostering excellence and performance among my team.
2: I served three terms as Assistant Director at the FIB, where I collected key evidence to help my directors carry out successful raids. This role strengthened my understanding of operational strategies and improved my ability to contribute effectively to team efforts and investigations.
3: During my first time at the FIB, I was committed to giving my best. My interest grew significantly as I spent more time there, fueling my passion for leadership. I became increasingly motivated to take on a leadership role and contribute positively to the organization, With extensive experience in state and law enforcement organizations, I am now seeking a leadership role at the FIB. I’ve gained the confidence to serve as Director. While I faced personal challenges in a previous leadership position ( National Guard) , I’m ready to prove myself this time—count on me.

1: As the leader of the FIB, I will ensure my agents maintain discipline. I believe that a disciplined team is essential for achieving our goals and upholding the organization's standards. My focus will be on fostering a culture of accountability and professionalism among all team members.
2: We will provide advanced training to all FIB agents, building on their prior experience in other organizations. This training will address past mistakes and cover both basic and advanced concepts. It will include practical knowledge of legislation to ensure they are well-prepared for their duties.

3: Since raids are a key part of the FIB's work, I will train my high-ranking undercover (UC) officers, if needed. They, in turn, will train undercover agents to ensure the FIB can gather as much evidence as possible during operations. This will improve overall effectiveness.
My Experiences:-
Ex- Assistance Director of FIB x3
Ex- Deputy Chief of LSPD
Ex- General of NG
Ex-Minister of Homeland Securityx3
Ex-Lt. General

Thanks For Reading
Sai Federal
Warm Regards.

Tony Accardo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Sai Malhotra
2. Your IRL age : 22
4. Average online per day : 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord : saifederal
6. Your Nickname : Sai Federal
7. Your ID : 60213
Additional information

1: I aspire to lead the FIB due to my extensive state and law enforcement experience. I believe FIB agents should possess high intelligence, professionalism, and strong organizational skills. With my background in state organizations, I am equipped to be an effective leader, fostering excellence and performance among my team.
2: I served three terms as Assistant Director at the FIB, where I collected key evidence to help my directors carry out successful raids. This role strengthened my understanding of operational strategies and improved my ability to contribute effectively to team efforts and investigations.
3: During my first time at the FIB, I was committed to giving my best. My interest grew significantly as I spent more time there, fueling my passion for leadership. I became increasingly motivated to take on a leadership role and contribute positively to the organization, With extensive experience in state and law enforcement organizations, I am now seeking a leadership role at the FIB. I’ve gained the confidence to serve as Director. While I faced personal challenges in a previous leadership position ( National Guard) , I’m ready to prove myself this time—count on me.

1: As the leader of the FIB, I will ensure my agents maintain discipline. I believe that a disciplined team is essential for achieving our goals and upholding the organization's standards. My focus will be on fostering a culture of accountability and professionalism among all team members.
2: We will provide advanced training to all FIB agents, building on their prior experience in other organizations. This training will address past mistakes and cover both basic and advanced concepts. It will include practical knowledge of legislation to ensure they are well-prepared for their duties.

3: Since raids are a key part of the FIB's work, I will train my high-ranking undercover (UC) officers, if needed. They, in turn, will train undercover agents to ensure the FIB can gather as much evidence as possible during operations. This will improve overall effectiveness.
My Experiences:-
Ex- Assistance Director of FIB x3
Ex- Deputy Chief of LSPD
Ex- General of NG
Ex-Minister of Homeland Securityx3
Ex-Lt. General

Thanks For Reading
Sai Federal
Warm Regards.
you deserve one

CommanderMalo

No further questions, your honour.
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Angelo

2. Your IRL age: 22

3. Time zone: EST / EDT

4. Average online per day: 3-5 Hours

5. Your Discord: commandermalo

6. Your Nickname: Leo Malone

7. Your ID: 31129

Additional information
Leader of the Federal Investigation Bureau

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

A. Started from the ground up with the rest of the people in LSPD, rose to a supervisor, made it to Chief of Staff in FIB, becoming the District Attorney for them as well. I have an understanding of law, I have people who are knowledgeable, people who know this city well, but most importantly, people who will hold each other accountable for their actions. Sometimes, we just need those people who will keep us on the straight and narrow.

B. I consider myself to be a decent Lawyer and Law Enforcement Officer, always with room to improve and more things to learn, but I pride myself on my administration skills. Paperwork, spreadsheets, Duty Logs, and documents, I can do it all. There will be neither cent nor bullet misplaced, no Agent will ever not know what to do, how to do it, or where to find it, regardless of what "it" may be, either rules, events, procedures, or anything else, while it is under my care. These skills help me everywhere, and I think it's time to share what I know to improve the FIB, and perhaps learn more while I'm at it.

C. Being on the night shift most times, it annoys me how much gangs can get away with, as well as how boring it can be. I want to try and improve that part of the organization, perhaps a change in how Night Shift officers operate, what they can/can't do at certain times (city rules notwithstanding), and perhaps extra incentives for being in the city at that time

1. NO NEPOTISM, NO FAVOURITISM

An issue that I've noticed, is that nepotism hires cause a ton of friction between them and everyone else. I intend to make sure that regardless of who you are or where you came from, you're going to go through the process like everyone else. I am not a ringleader, and I don't need clowns, we aren't running a circus. And if you believe that this inconveniences yourself because you think its beneath you, or you know better, or what of it, then you aren't the right person for what I need to make this org better. I still hold this same sentiment, and I always will. I want skill, and quality, out of what may end up being my organization.

2. MANDATORY MARKSMANSHIP CLASSES

That's right! You read that correctly. Too often, I see scores of LEOs get taken down by gang members and random hooligans alike. It is time for a change, time for a new start. I want to include a training schedule with marksmanship involved, so that way we can see some wins instead of losses during events and even just out and about on the streets.

3. BETTER ADMINISTRATION

Going along with my previous shameless boasting, I want to see what's what regarding FIB documents, and see what might need fixing. I'm always for "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", but here's a quote that I like:

“Change is inevitable. Growth is optional.” — John C. Maxwell

I get it, people don't like to be pushed and prodded, to be told to do more work, but I think its high time we changed that. The point of this improvement, is not to build a house of cards, something to be blown down by the end of my term and forgotten, but to build a garden, a new administration, something that will outlive me, even if I'm not there to help. We don't need 10 Assistant Directors or Chiefs of staff or what have you that are simply going to goof around or be a ghost just holding rank until the term is over, doing the bare minimum. I need those that want to commit to making something that will outlast them.

4. BETTER ORG COORDINATION WITH OTHERS

Honestly, I know the point of the organizations is to naturally have their own little "bubble" of things to do, to keep from stepping on each other's toes. But sometimes that leads to situations where each side gets stonewalled within their own little space, meaning there can be little to do except perhaps hang around doing nothing.

I want to improve that however possible, with some ideas.

Marksmanship training. Part of the aforementioned marksmanship training, we could involve other LEO organizations to participate if they wish, EMS could have something extra to do by remaining on standby during any injuries sustained during training exercises.

Joint Ops. More cooperation during investigations outside of regular scripted events is another. With FIBs freedom compared to other Orgs, I want people to take advantage of the wanted list, go hunting alongside our fellow LEOs. Although we might be a "Federal" organization, I would like to try and have more inclusion of the other orgs.

5. FIB ACADAMY // CODENAME: QUANTICO (Get it? Its funny. If you don't, look up Quantico, Virginia.)

As mentioned in the previous point, we are supposed to be Federal Agents, it doesn't look good if we make mistakes. Naturally, everyone is human, and to be blunt, sh*t happens. But I aim to mitigate that happening however possible.

With Quantico, its the place where ALL members of FIB come to hone their skills, or build new ones. Department trainings, Video Guides and Documents, a centralized place to store the information.

Here, we will teach Law, Procedure, Undercover work, Marksmanship, anything under the sun that will help improve the people in this organization. "Jack of all trades, master of none. But better then master of one." No one denies that mastering one thing is amazing, but I need adaptable members, people who can shift as needed, most importantly those who find themselves in positions with higher authority need to be able to at least help with the basic understanding of different aspects within the FIB.

Admission to Quantico is MANDATORY for those who intend to pursue High Command positions, and those who are the cream of the crop can find themselves positions as Instructors in what I hope will become the FIBs, and perhaps even all LEO Orgs, most prestigious training academy located here in EN#2.

6. EVERYTHING ELSE...

As you know, my experience might be limited, but my potential is not, and I think with the right guidance, the right folks to help me crew the ship, I can make sure the FIB is and stays a well oiled, efficient machine. Even if I don't get this now, you can be sure that I'll be back, each time having learned a little more.

The Resume
LSPD (Mafia Paul's Term) - Senior Patrol Officer 3

LSPD (Rust Viper's term) - Supervisor of Internal Affairs

FIB (Rehan's term) - Chief of Staff, Internal Affairs // District Attorney for FIB

Last edited:

HikoHera

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Anaant Sharma
  2. Your age : 17
  3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
  4. Average online per day : 5-7Hrs and More on weekends.
  5. Your Discord : HikoHera
  6. Your Nickname : HikoHeera
  7. Your ID : 79071
Additional Information:

1.Leader of The Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

- If i am granted the chance to lead, my foremost ambition would be to infuse the FIB with authenticity and immersive roleplay. Building robust ties with the server administration and fellow state organization leaders would be a priority. I'm also committed to ensuring the FIB's strict adherence to all rules and protocols to forestall potential conflicts.

- To realize these aspirations, I envision a comprehensive overhaul of the FIB structure, creating specialized departments with distinct roles for each member. This restructuring aims to optimize task performance in alignment with our overarching objectives. I'm also keen on investing in training initiatives for both rookies and veterans to equip them with the requisite skills for their designated roles.

- Central to my vision is cultivating a nurturing and dynamic environment within the FIB, fostering engaging roleplay experiences for all community members. I'm confident that this approach will elevate the city's roleplay standards across the board.

- One driving factor behind my leadership bid is to introduce effective managerial and organizational strategies. I've noticed certain factions within the FIB grappling with operational hurdles, potentially stemming from resource constraints. However, I'm convinced that a leaner team shouldn't be an impediment to proactive initiatives.

- I'm unwavering in my belief that the FIB has the potential to make a meaningful community impact, regardless of its size. Active engagement in community events and collaboration with other organizations can amplify this impact. As the prospective leader, I aim to instill a culture of excellence and commitment, enabling even a compact team to wield significant influence.

3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

- As the prospective FIB leader, elevating roleplay standards within the organization is paramount to me. I plan to focus on comprehensive training programs to ensure all members are adept at immersive roleplay across diverse scenarios. This strategy aims to minimize instances of missteps, such as inadvertent gunfire in hostage situations or improper negotiations during confrontations with gangs.

- In my leadership role, I'm dedicated to fostering community inclusivity by offering opportunities to newcomers and seasoned players alike. To uphold our stringent standards, a transparent selection process with clear criteria will be implemented. Post-selection, rigorous training sessions will be conducted to prepare FIB agents for their roles effectively.

- Upholding a pinnacle of professionalism is non-negotiable for all FIB members. Any deviation from this standard will be dealt with decisively. Through consistent adherence to these elevated standards and robust training initiatives, our goal is to establish a culture of excellence within the FIB, setting a benchmark for other organizations.

- Leading the FIB would be a privilege, and I'm wholeheartedly committed to upholding the highest standards of professionalism, accountability, and integrity. I eagerly anticipate serving the city's residents with dedication and grace, striving to meet their expectations consistently. My prior experiences underscore the importance of individual competence and team harmony. I've judiciously chosen Deputy Directors and Department Heads based on merit, ensuring an equitable and efficient administration free from biases.

Sincerely,
Hiko

Last edited:

prabal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Ayush Chaudhary
2. Your IRL age - 19
4. Average online per day - 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord - prabal12369
6. Your Nickname - Prabal infinitee
7. Your ID - 149151

Additional information
1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB)

ANS - I want to lead the Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB):

As a seasoned professional, I'm drawn to the FIB's mission to uphold justice and protect citizens. I'm committed to leading the bureau with integrity, transparency, and a relentless pursuit of truth. My goal is to establish the FIB as a model agency, revered for its excellence in investigation and enforcement.

I envision the FIB as a hub for innovative investigative techniques, collaborative partnerships, and specialized expertise. By fostering a culture of continuous learning and improvement, we'll stay ahead of emerging threats and complex crimes. I'll prioritize strategic alliances with international agencies, law enforcement, and community stakeholders to amplify our impact.

Under my leadership, the FIB will prioritize trust-building and accountability. I'll ensure open communication channels, regular updates on high-profile cases, and transparent decision-making processes. By engaging with the community and demonstrating unwavering commitment to justice, we'll strengthen public trust and confidence in the FIB. Together, we'll create a safer, more secure environment for all citizens.

ANS - Effective communication is crucial. Engage in immersive dialogue, using proper law enforcement terminology and procedures. Stay updated on FIB protocols and policies to enhance your RolePlay. Collaborate with fellow agents to tackle complex cases, sharing intelligence and expertise.

Attention to detail separates exceptional RolePlayers from the rest. Familiarize yourself with FIB's structure, chain of command, and investigative techniques. Utilize in-game resources, such as evidence kits and forensic tools, to add realism to your RolePlay.

Thanks for reading my application
Best regards
Prabal infinitee

------PAST EXPERIENCE------

State
Ex NG ( 18 rank )
Ex LSPD ( Patrol officer )
Ex SAHP ( 21 rank )
Ex GOV ( USS Agent )
Ex FIB

Crime
Ex Vagos
Ex bloods
Ex families

------PRABAL------

Last edited:

wintoxop

Player
Player
Information

1. IRL Name :
Tanmay Juneja
2. IRL Age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day : 4-6 Hours
5. Discord : tenma.op
6. Nickname :
lord wintox
7. ID : 153044

Additional information

1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization ? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I’ve spent a lot of time in law enforcement organizations within the city, and holding high-command roles in FIB, LSPD, and NG. Throughout these experiences, I kept team activity high and minimized rule breaks, which I believe is essential for any leader. Now, I’m ready to step into a bigger leadership role and apply everything I’ve learned to lead the FIB.

I see the FIB as a crucial part of keeping the city safe by tackling gang activity head-on. Whether it’s through undercover operations, gang raids, or drug busts, I’ve been involved in these efforts before and want to lead them from the front. I’m confident that with my experience, I can work with other organizations to make the FIB even more effective in fighting crime and ensuring peace.

A strong FIB requires a motivated team with clear goals and good rewards. I’ve always believed that a healthy work environment leads to better results, and I’m committed to providing that. I’m confident that with the right structure, leadership, and adherence to server rules, I can guide the FIB through a successful term.

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

A. clear communication
is essential to improve the roleplay experience in the FIB. Misunderstandings during operations can ruin RP, so keeping everyone on the same page ensures smooth, realistic gameplay. On top of that, I believe a strong bonus system motivates players to stay active. By rewarding regular activity and department
efforts with bonuses, we make the work easier and more rewarding, which keeps players engaged and eager to contribute.

B. Departments
To keep everything running smoothly, well-structured departments are key. The Human Resources (HR) department is the heart of the FIB. It handles recruitment, bringing in fresh talent, and it also trains new agents to make sure they understand the organization’s role and how to RP properly in different scenarios. Proper training helps everyone, especially newer players, to stay in character and enjoy more immersive RP.

The Internal Affairs (IA) department plays a critical role in keeping the organization clean. This department is in charge of preventing corruption within the FIB, ensuring that all agents follow the rules. IA checks bodycam footage to make sure agents are performing their duties correctly, handles log checks, and monitors overall activity to make sure no one is cutting corners. It creates a transparent environment where every agent knows they’re accountable.

Then, we have the Gang Suppression Unit (GSU), which is our combat and rapid response team. This unit will be involved in the city's most intense situations—like hostage situations, store robberies, and drug busts. They work closely with other law enforcement groups and lead covert operations on gangs. This team will be the first to respond to red alerts, and they are tasked with executing tactical operations with precision, keeping the city safe from organized crime.

Finally, there’s the Criminal Investigation Department (CID). This department is vital for gathering evidence on gangs and criminal organizations. They’ll lead covert investigations and raids to seize illegal weapons, shut down crime rings, and stop the flow of firearms into the wrong hands. CID will focus on long-term investigations, making sure our RP has depth and continuity, as every action will have real consequences for crime in the city.

C. Promotions are a big part of keeping activity high. Regular promotion ceremonies to reward the most active and hard-working agents will motivate everyone to stay engaged. It’s a great way to recognize contributions and encourage people to strive for excellence.

D. Regular Bonus System: It's important to have a good bonus system that rewards agents for their hard work. This will keep every one engaged in work .

Last edited:

Bam Asiri

Player
Player
Information

1: Your Name IRL: Ahmad
2: Your Age: 19
3: Time Zone: GMT +5
4: Average Online Per Day: 7-9 Hours
5: Your Discord: Bam4616
6: Your Nickname: Bam Asirii

7: Your ID: 155409

Additional Information

1: Leader of FIB

2: Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

To begin, I intend to focus on improving FIB's relationship with the community by promoting transparency and launching initiatives that build trust. This will encourage citizens to feel more comfortable reporting crimes and cooperating with investigations, enhancing overall public safety. Also having served as a deputy in FIB, I've gained valuable experience with case file procedures and gang raid operations, equipping me to navigate my FIB term successfully with fewer challenges than before.

In addition, I would like to bolster FIB's crises management protocols, ensuring that our team is well prepared for high stakes situations such as raids and hostage scenarios. This will enable us to respond with precision and calm leadership during critical moments.

Finally, I desire to focus on both cross agency collaboration and upholding internal integrity. By fostering joint task forces with other legal organizations and implementing stronger internal oversight, I will ensure that complex cases are handled efficiently while maintaining the highest ethical standards.

3: Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1: Hosting regular training sessions which would focus on teaching Roleplay techniques and conflict resolution.

2: Implement regular briefing and debriefing sessions for operations, allowing agents to strategize and reflect on their actions.
3: Incorporate real world inspired scenarios (e.g fraud investigation, cold case reviewing, environmental crime, etc) to enhance immersion and engagement.
4: Introduce challenges that push members to think creatively and step out of their comfort zones.
5: Create scenarios where different departments (e.g police and EMS) must work together to solve a case or manage an emergency.

--------------------- Previous Exposure ---------------------

Ex Deputy Director (FIB)
Ex Assistant Director (FIB)
Ex Deputy Chief (SAHP)
Ex USSS Senior Agent (GOV)
Current DOJ Law Student

Best Regards,
Bam

Top Bottom