Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

amitWestern

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Amit kumar
2. Your IRL age : 19
3. Time zone: +4:00
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord: amit_bhai25
6. Your Nickname: amit westerns
7. Your ID: 144177
Additional information
1. Leader of...EMS
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) 1. I would like to become a leader of EMS because I have past exp and i want to take exp of a specific organization so i can do all EMS work efficiently and I have past exp in EMS. 2. i would like to become leader of EMS so i can hire people who have patent for work and who is not for only money i will take HC/HR while see there activity so all EMS employees are happy with me 3.i want lead the one of the best and so called "back bone of city" EMS so i would can know in other legal org also.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. the employees should talk professional and like a real doctor how the real doctor behave the citizen and talk humble with all citizen and EMS employees

Last edited:

anonymous42947

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your IRL age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. Your name IRL : muhammad umair
2. Your IRL age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT+5
4. Average online per day : 5 hours
5. Your Discord : anonymous42947
6. Your Nickname : anonymous42947
7. Your ID : 167172

blaze smith33

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Akshat
2. Your IRL age: 16
3. Time zone: 5:30 +
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord: kakashi0634
6. Your Nickname: Blaze smith
7. Your ID: 168775
Additional information
1. Leader of... EMS
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1: I want to experience of being the leader of this organization and i want to make this org best and want to make changes in this organization and i have seen some last terms that no one is taking serious to emergency calls but i will make sure to take serious to emergency calls and i would be very polite and kind to everyone

2 i would make sure to see every logs of every doctor and give them rank in promotion ceromony at every end of the week

3 and to provide all the facilities to the new player

ANS: everything should be professional and kindly

and i will make sure that lobby will be filled not empty

i think to recruit more people and deputy and under deputys should be kind and politely thats all

thank you respected doctors

Anu Singh

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Anu Singh
Your age: 30
Time Zone: GMT +5:30
Average online per day: 08-10 hours
Your Discord: anusingh7393
Your Nickname: Anu Singh
Your ID: 148774

Additional information

1. Leader of Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

(List three reasons with explanation)

I have been proudly serving EMS from last 3 terms under phenomenal leaders and deputies. With all the knowledge and expertise that i have gained from them, i will remain committed to ensure a very high level of Medical Service in the city.

2.2 In the previous Temp Term, where almost every employee went inactive for some or the other reasons, i stood by EMS. I even gave up my sleep as i used to work day and night. This dipicts my love and dedication that i have for my organization and i wish to step into the shoes of the leader and be the torchbearer who can set high organizational goals and get them executed with the help of a dedicated team.

2.3 To efficiently run the operations of EMS, a dedicated team of medical professionals is required and i am capable of assembling such group. To boost the spirit of staff members, i can set standards of discipline and mutual respect. I understand the power of teamwork and i believe that with correct guidance we can attain magical milestones. For example, currently the Med stock at PH is more than 20,000 which in itself is a big number as in temp term employees tend to either leave EMS or simply become inactive and where in previous temp term, managing med stock at PH was a big challenge and one day the med stock went zero three times in 24 hours.

2.4 Since i am super active in the organization, i will be available to provide quick solution to all the issues.

I will keep my high commands on reserve to quickly respond to all the state request and state calls. We will give our 100% participation in interaction with state organisations.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organisation?

I will provide proper training to all my employees to be disciplined and humble. Inappropriate behaviour by members of staff can be harmful or offensive to others which can ruin the image of organization, so i will take strict actions against power abuse.

I have noticed that SH remains empty during night. This issue can be solved by hiring extra units for night shift. I have already opened the applications and i have decided to focus on the time zone while hiring new staff. Global recruitment will be held so that EMS can operate during night as well.

3.3 AS Department needs a complete revamp. Below are my planned set of actions that if implemented can align with its vision and strengthen the calls services:
A. Hiring extra units for Calls.
B. Giving them special training so that they can do the best Roleplay.
C. I have already lowered the required percentage of armor strength from 90% to 75% for bodycam requirement as a result of which, uinits are now willing to go on Calls without any fear.
D. I will ask high command in AS Department to continuously keep a track of each and every move of units in the said department and make sure that there is always an unit on Calls.

3.4 I will make Promotion Ceremony more happening so that everyone can work hard to get promoted and have their names called out during the ceremony. Promotions will be granted only to the deserving ones. I won't allow favouritism. Complete transparency will be depicted in all the actions of management. And also, regular events will be hosted to make EMS more engaging.

3.5 I will arrange frequent HC meetings and Employee meetings where all the valuable suggestions from them will be gladly received. I will encourage everyone for maximum involvement. All the management policies will be very much flexible which will be changed as per the need of hour.

Thank you for reviewing my application to all the respected administrators.

Best Regards,
Anu Singh
Temp Chief
EMS | EN 2

Swaraj Dangat

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Swaraj Dangat

2. Your age: 22

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours

5. Your Discord: swaraj0440

6. Your Nickname: Swaraj Bhaii

7. Your ID: 46359

Additional information
Leader of Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

2.1:
In my past 6 terms i work with best pioneers Like Viking Shloke, Albert Keane, Hagimaru. In the city of Los Santos from Lab Tech to DCOL . In My RP Life of EMS I am Working IN EMS from long time and i know EMS Superior and i would adore to make EMS more dynamic and Productive

2.2 : For the state calls I will Ensure that everyone in city will be provided with help 24/7

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

3.1:
A Good Leadership can make an organization better family and Good environment

3.2: My second step will be hosting an event every week for employees so they will enjoy working in organization and more people will join EMS because of activity.

3.3: My Third Step will be to ensure There will always be Good Med Stocks In Labs and PH by ensuring Every Employee To do 10 captchas and 15 Medruns Daily.

3.4 : For the state calls I will make sure that everyone knows how to handle state calls and how to interact with other state organizations and also send more junior units with hc so that they will learn RP situation.

3.5 : I will lay more focus on Calls by recruiting an extra set of crew dedicated for this purpose only and also provide some more bonus so more employees will like to do .

3.6 : I noticed that most of the time EMS night shift lobby empty And I will focus more on night shift by hiring people who will will give their heart and soul to EMS.

Thank you for spending your precious time For Review my application and have a nice day i hope You Consider My Application.

Swaraj Bhaii,

EX-DCOL

EMS | EN2

EMS ON TOP!

karman narcos

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Karman Singh
2. Your IRL age 19
3. Time zone GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 5 Hour
5. Your Discord legend_karman
6. Your Nickname karman
7. Your ID 102968
Additional information
1. Leader of... Leader of Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

I want to be a leader in this organization because of my extensive experience in EMS and my involvement in other important organizations, such as government (GOV), the Los Santos Police Department (LSPD), San Andreas Highway Patrol(SAHP) , National Guard(NG) and of course, EMS. Throughout my time working in these organization, I have gained valuable skills, insights, and a deep understanding of how these organizations operate. I am currently 24 years old, young age, I have dedicated a significant portion of my life to EMS, where I hold the position of Head of Training.

My experience as Head of Training has given me the opportunity to not only grow personally but also contribute meaningfully to the team. I have been able to develop effective training programs, mentor new recruits, and ensure that our EMS team operates at the highest standard. I am proud of the work I’ve done so far, but I also have a vision for the future, with numerous plans to improve EMS operations, training protocols, and overall team efficiency.

If you give me the opportunity to lead, I am confident that I can take EMS to the next level. I am ready to work hard and implement the necessary changes that will lead to improved service, better teamwork, and greater public trust. My dedication to the job is unwavering, and I promise that if I am given the chance to lead, you will not be disappointed. I will do everything in my power to live up to the responsibility and exceed the expectations placed upon me.

3.1 Ensuring Lobby Cover

I will prioritize ensuring that both PH and Sh lobbies are full at all times. To achieve this, My plan to assign employees based on specific locations and ranks when promotion celemony come. For example, when promoting celemony , I will inform them that they are appointed as a High Command(SH) doctor at Sandy Shores or as a (PH) doctor at Pillbox Hill. This targeted assignment will ensure that both locations have Employees avoiding any gaps in service.

3.2 Addressing Night Shift
One of the more challenging of EMS work is the night shift, where is mostly staff is not available. While we already hire night shift employees, I will ensure that Employee their your first priority is covering the (PH) in night hours. By making this shift their top priority, we will have better coverage during critical hours from 22:00 to 07:00 IC, which will help keep lobbies fully staffed and reduce response times during the night.

3.3 Handling whole departments
I believe in improvement for EMS would be the creation of departments, such as a Medical Department (MD), Ambulance Services (AS), and a Labs Department. By opening applications for these specific divisions, we can ensure that every lobby, call unit, and lab unit has the necessary staff. This change will address shortages in different departments, improve the department of resources EMS as a whole.

Thank you for Seen my application

Karman Narcos
EX-HOT(Head of Training)
EMS | EN2

Mehtab Nawab

Deputy Chief of EMS
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Mehtab

2. Your age: 20

3. Time zone: GMT+05:30

4. Average online per day: 6 to 8 hrs.

5. Your Discord: vikingnawab

6. Your Nickname: Viking Nawab

7. Your ID: 98376

Additional information

1. Leader of EMS (Emergency Medical Service)

I have been with EMS for 8 terms, starting as a trainee and moving up to the position of deputy. This experience has given me valuable knowledge and skills in EMS operations, allowing me to make meaningful contributions to its success. I want to become the chief so I will make this organization better in my term.

2.2. I've been in EMS for a while, learning a lot and figuring out how to make our organization work better. Becoming the Chief of EMS is my dream, and I want to achieve this and do the high level of roleplay with employees and in state situation. I'll make sure everyone helps each other get better, encouraging growth through friendly competition.

2.3. I will ensure that in my term there is no toxicity and power-abuse towards employees, and I will make sure there is good and friendly communication between employees to improve the overall environment of the organization.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

My first step to hire the employees on the base on time zones so lobbies will be covered all times.

3.2 My second step will be hosting an event for employees so they will enjoy working in organization.

3.3 My third step will be towards the state calls and the interaction with the state organization so everyone learns and do the high level of roleplay.

3.4 From past few terms I heard lots of complain regarding less units on calls so I will hire unit only for call.

3.5 I will hire employees base on department so it will be easy for high command to manage their department.

3.6 In previous terms I see there are lots of high commands who don't know how to do the surgery so I will teach them how to do the surgery so they will improve them self.

3.7 Promotion: Only the experienced and hard-working employee will get promotion in my term.

Thank you for Giving time and reading my application have nice day dear Administrators.

Viking Nawab

Deputy Chief

EMS | EN2

vanja karic

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Vanja
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 5h i can be online 9H or more
5. Your Discord:vanja0501(6mili9)
6. Your Nickname:Vaky Kifla
7. Your ID:174323

Additional information
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

first of all, because I have a lot of experience on this very wonderful project. I am very patient and calm in all situations. I have a lot of experience in all organizations, especially in EMS.
I have been working on this project for 4 years and I know everything about how it works
I am quite active and I would be there all the time to see my employees what they are doing. I would give all good citizens the opportunity to work in EMS if they meet all the conditions
I would reward all good and active workers and give them bonuses.
I think I would do well in this position. It would raise the roleplay of my employees and show what a real EMS looks like

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I would only accept serious workers with experience in this organization. I would not accept anyone under the age of 5 in the city without knowing the basic rules. All workers would have to be online for a minimum of 2 hours a day and anyone who was online for more than 4 hours a day would receive rewards. All workers would have to know English in order to communicate with other citizens of this city. And all my workers would show all citizens what real roleplay looks like and what real EMS looks like
I would organize special and new training so that all new workers would be well trained and able to do their job well
I would create new actions for this organization and introduce some new vehicles for special actions. I think this would be a good opportunity for me to show you some real roleplay!

Thank you for your attention!❤️

Badmassh Adinath

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Adinath
2. Your IRL age : 22
3. Time ZONE: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord : adinath1969
6. Your Nickname : Badmashh Adinath
7. Your id : 153650

1. Leader of EMS

1. Enhancing Roleplay Quality: I want to elevate the quality of emergency services roleplay within Grand RP. By implementing structured training and realistic scenarios, I can ensure that all players have an engaging and immersive experience, leading to more dynamic interactions in emergencies.

2. Fostering Team Collaboration: I believe strong teamwork is crucial in emergency situations. As a leader, I would focus on building a cohesive team culture, encouraging communication and cooperation among EMS members. This will improve our response times and effectiveness in high-pressure situations, enhancing overall gameplay.

3. Community Engagement: I aim to strengthen the relationship between EMS and the Grand RP community. By organizing events, outreach programs, and educational initiatives, I can raise awareness about the role of EMS, promote safety, and encourage community members to engage positively with our services, enriching the roleplay environment for everyone.

3. Advice for Improving Roleplay Level in EMS Leadership in Grand RP

1. Dedication to High Standards:
Establish a culture of excellence by setting ambitious goals for the EMS team. This means going above and beyond basic expectations—implementing detailed protocols and rigorous training that demand significant effort from every member. Such dedication will not only enhance the quality of roleplay but also inspire others in the city to strive for excellence.

2. Organizing Challenging Scenarios: Create complex emergency simulations that require critical thinking and teamwork. These scenarios should push team members out of their comfort zones, demanding hard work and collaboration to navigate successfully. This approach fosters resilience and adaptability, ultimately elevating the overall roleplay experience in the city.

3. Mentorship and Development Programs: Implement mentorship initiatives where experienced members guide newcomers through the intricacies of EMS roles. This requires a significant time commitment from mentors but builds a strong foundation for the organization. As newer members learn and grow, the entire team benefits, creating a culture of continuous improvement and high performance in the city.

Thanks for reviewing !

Manpreet singh

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Manpreet singh

3. Time ZONE: GMT +5:30

5. Your Discord : manpreetsingh99_9

6. Your Nickname : Manpreet Narcos

7. Your id : 121411

Additional information

Reason1- I have served for EMS in 2 successful terms Under Our respected Ex Cheifs (Viking Shloke and Pixel Pluxury). So I have gained enough experience and learned all the rules from them and now I think I can run another successful term like them.

Reason2- When I was a employee I have seen lot of favouritism by the high-commands (giving their friends and family members high ranks and neglecting the employees who really deserves that rank). So I want to end this favouritism thing and in my term i will immediately take a action on this if I saw anyone doing this stupid thing.

Reason3- I want to test my leadership skills and I will make sure that I this term goes without any warnings and I will make this happen by giving the employees proper training and selecting deserving and experienced high commands.

Advice 1 - I will make sure that everyone follows rules and uses proper radio codes and if anyone does any mistake i will teach them calmly so they never repeat that mistake again

Advice 2 - I will organise events for the employees with good prizes which will motivate them to give their best while doing their jobs so they will always comply with high commands and will do their duty whenever needed

Advice 3 - I will give separate bonuses to those employees who will give their precious time by going on calls because I have seen many times that not a single employee is willing to go on calls. So I will make sure that this doesn't happens in my term.

THANKYOU FOR CONSIDERING MY APPLICATION

Regards
Manpreet Narcos

Last edited:

Ansh_pro

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your IRL age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL Ansh sahni
2. Your IRL age 17
4. Average online per day 12-14 HOURS
5. Your Discord ansh993538
6. Your Nickname Ansh minazuki
7. Your ID 169259

1. Leader of EMS (Emergency Medical Services)

2.1). The first day while i enter the city of EN2, I was dreaming of becoming the best doctor of all time. I gain too lot of experience in different jobs like LEOS and other city jobs like pilot , oilman and taxi driver while doing this jobs, I see EMS employes suffered most while attending emergency calls and they sometimes gets nervous so i make sure to give them proper training for that situation .

2.2). Leading a EMS provides a platform to drive meaningful change and advancement in healthcare. By shipping future of healthcare, I aim to ensure the EMS remains at the forefront of medical excellence, accessibility and social responsibility. By investing in healthcare professionals, I stive to create a workplace where they innovate and provide exceptional care.

2.3). As a EMS leader, I envision a facility that seamlessly integrate compassion and excellence. A place where patients receive personalize care, healthcare and the community benefits from improved health outcomes.

3.1). Design interactive, scenario based training programs that simulates RP challenges. This will enable employes to practice critical things, decision making and effective communication in a safe control environment.

3.2). Encourage peer to peer feedback and self reflection after RP exercise. This growth, areas for improvement and culture of continue learning.

3.3). Enabling employees to refine their skills, Address weaknesses and build confident implement this strategies effects employees performance.

REGARDS
Ansh minazuki

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Dear players,

Applying with copied / AI generated applications on forum is strictly prohibited any instances of those will result in immediate rejection without administrators (curators) checking them.

The administration has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.

Please adhere to the proper guidelines for making an admin application.

Thank you

Cranky_Playz

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Shresht Bhukania
2. Your IRL age 24
4. Average online per day 6-8 HOURS
5. Your Discord Shrey4299
6. Your Nickname Cranky minazuki
7. Your ID 169927

2.1). The day i entered the city i always wanted to be a doctor but i wasn't able to join because of my family history they always wanted me to be leo and not a doctor but now i decided to be doctor and to help people who need help. I will make sure each and every person who comes to EMS will be treated with kindness and great humbleness and their problems won't be ignored

2.2). i will be completely neutral while leading EMS no kind of favourtism will be shown in the EMS and only the employees who will work will get their rewards. I will always try to built EMS with great care and try to bring the latest and more efficient work equipments for the betterment of the citizens. My first priority will be treating citizens with the best equipments and best doctors available.I will always make the best medicines and always keep them in stock so there is never scarcity of any medicines when required.

2.3). As a EMS leader, I will make sure that no high command will ever abuse their power and will lead from the front and keep training the new employees without any personal gain.I will also make sure to maintain a healthy and calm enviornment in the EMS which will be better for the citizen who will come to us.

3.1). I will make sure Pillbox hill hospital and sandy shores hospital lobbies will always be covered even if i have to give extra time.I will organise interesting activity session for the employees so they will also have fun and enjoy their work. I will make sure whenever there is any event going in the city my team and me will be available at the hospital for their treatment and giving them medical attention.

3.2). I will personally address each and every employee in EMS and encourage them to do their work with great responsibility and to make sure that every citizen who comes to EMS is completely satisfied and happy with their treatment. I will also give rewards to the employees who will do their work with utmost sincereity and hardwork.

3.3). I will be keeping training sessions on regular basis so that employees will harness their skill more and more and will be well trained for providing the best medical help. Also i have seen many time that citizens come in wheelchairs or maybe in need of a psychiatrist but the employees gets confused that what they have to do at that situation so i will make sure and train them how to deal at that situation and also will train them to use the particular equipment which will help the citizen like Xray machine, Operating room and MRI machine.

3.4) I have seen many times that most of the employees get bored because they just have to stay in the hospital and work, so I will make sure to talk to every other Organizations like LSPD, GOV, SAHP, NG and FIB and help them in their Spec ops and every other scripted event and provide them Adrenaline Shot and medical attention at the time when they need it most. So this will also give a new experience to the EMS employees. I will also try do health inspection in each of the organizations every week.

REGARDS
Cranky Minazuki

SAKSHAM.RATHORE

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your IRL age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Saksham Rathore
2. 19years
3. GMt+5:30
4.{2-4}hours Per day
5. saksham.rathore
6. Saksham White
7. 152575

Additional information

1. memeber of EMS

Assasin Paradox

Player
Player
2. Your IRL age 24
7. Your ID 169927

2.1). The day i entered the city i always wanted to be a doctor but i wasn't able to join because of my family history they always wanted me to be leo and not a doctor but now i decided to be doctor and to help people who need help. I will make sure each and every person who comes to EMS will be treated with kindness and great humbleness and their problems won't be ignored

2.2). i will be completely neutral while leading EMS no kind of favourtism will be shown in the EMS and only the employees who will work will get their rewards. I will always try to built EMS with great care and try to bring the latest and more efficient work equipments for the betterment of the citizens. My first priority will be treating citizens with the best equipments and best doctors available.I will always make the best medicines and always keep them in stock so there is never scarcity of any medicines when required.

2.3). As a EMS leader, I will make sure that no high command will ever abuse their power and will lead from the front and keep training the new employees without any personal gain.I will also make sure to maintain a healthy and calm enviornment in the EMS which will be better for the citizen who will come to us.

3.1). I will make sure Pillbox hill hospital and sandy shores hospital lobbies will always be covered even if i have to give extra time.I will organise interesting activity session for the employees so they will also have fun and enjoy their work. I will make sure whenever there is any event going in the city my team and me will be available at the hospital for their treatment and giving them medical attention.

3.2). I will personally address each and every employee in EMS and encourage them to do their work with great responsibility and to make sure that every citizen who comes to EMS is completely satisfied and happy with their treatment. I will also give rewards to the employees who will do their work with utmost sincereity and hardwork.

3.3). I will be keeping training sessions on regular basis so that employees will harness their skill more and more and will be well trained for providing the best medical help. Also i have seen many time that citizens come in wheelchairs or maybe in need of a psychiatrist but the employees gets confused that what they have to do at that situation so i will make sure and train them how to deal at that situation and also will train them to use the particular equipment which will help the citizen like Xray machine, Operating room and MRI machine.

3.4) I have seen many times that most of the employees get bored because they just have to stay in the hospital and work, so I will make sure to talk to every other Organizations like LSPD, GOV, SAHP, NG and FIB and help them in their Spec ops and every other scripted event and provide them Adrenaline Shot and medical attention at the time when they need it most. So this will also give a new experience to the EMS employees. I will also try do health inspection in each of the organizations every week.

REGARDS
Cranky Minazuki
He is a good leader

Manpreet singh

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Manpreet singh

3. Time ZONE: GMT +5:30

5. Your Discord : manpreetsingh99_9

6. Your Nickname : Manpreet Narcos

7. Your id : 121411

Additional information

Reason1- I have served for EMS in 2 successful terms Under Our respected Ex Cheifs (Viking Shloke and Pixel Pluxury). So I have gained enough experience and learned all the rules from them and now I think I can run another successful term like them. So i have gained enough experience to become an Ems cheif

Reason2- When I was a employee I have seen lot of favouritism by the high-commands (giving their friends and family members high ranks and neglecting the employees who really deserves that rank). So I want to end this favouritism thing and in my term i will immediately take a action on this if I saw anyone doing this stupid thing. Also I have seen some employees who are ruling in the top ranks of Ems and giving high ranks to their friends and family members. So I just want to stop this favouritism thing by becoming Ems cheif

Reason3- I want to test my leadership skills and I will make sure that I this term goes without any warnings and I will make this happen by giving the employees proper training and selecting deserving and experienced high commands. And If I became chief I can ensure that every employee will try to do best roleplay and will fulfill their duties very well.

Advice 1 - I will make sure that everyone follows rules and uses proper radio codes and if anyone does any mistake i will teach them calmly so they never repeat that mistake again

Advice 2 - I will organise events for the employees with good prizes which will motivate them to give their best while doing their jobs so they will always comply with high commands and will do their duty whenever needed

Advice 3 - I will give separate bonuses to those employees who will give their precious time by going on calls because I have seen many times that not a single employee is willing to go on calls. So I will make sure that this doesn't happens in my term.

THANKYOU FOR CONSIDERING MY APPLICATION

Regards
Manpreet Narcos

(This is not copied I just edited my previous application)

And I am putting my exact age you can also check my previous forums

Parth R

Player
Player
2. Your IRL age 24
7. Your ID 169927

REGARDS
Cranky Minazuki
Cranky Minazuki brings a wealth of knowledge and his expertise in GTA V RP, along with his contributions will make a significant impact to EMS Organization. Beyond his technical skills, Cranky's positive attitude and collaborative spirit make everyone a joy to work with. I highly Recommend him for the post of Leader to EMS Organization.

Top Bottom