Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Carter Yip
Administrators nickname
Chris Jackson
Date
May 21, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/104110/

Carter

Player
Player
Hi, so ive been banned recently for 'illegal redux' but lately my pc has been crashing due to my cpu cooler being broken so i understood my punishment and made a appeal (Rejected - Event Rule 1.7 | Kerem Vuitton).

Then i proceeded to get pc checked which was not even necessary due to it being a illegal redux but i was willing to get pc checked because i have nothing to hide then i was 100% clear of hacks or any sort of redux on my pc, I even downloaded 3rd party software's that he told me and was clear of everything but then chris bans me for 60 days. ( ) p.s Throughout the pc check Chris was making lame excuse such as 'Your using a different desktop' and 'you deleted the cheats' which was not the case as I had all my clips, games and my personal stuff stored on my pc. I have also been playing grand since release and have houses and items so there would be no purpose for me to cheat.

This makes no sense i also dm Chris who does not respond to me for some reason ( ) this is absolutely shocking my pc was 100% clear the only thing that was remotely close to hacks was my warzone loader which i opted to show Chris what it was but he said its fine. So I'm confused on why the ban got extended and not sure why chris did it I'm not sure if Chris has a grudge against me or anything since I have never interacted with him before. I have also been pc checked on en1 quite a while back and was clear. FOR THE CURATOR OF PROJECT. Thanks for your time.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
After reviewing an evidence. Ban stays.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom