Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Possible Cheats | 38434 65133 | Playboy Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ramazan Hood
Suspect ID
38434 65133 6150
Date of violation
Jun 4, 2022
Time of violation
18:17
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOBp9wE6Bxs

kaann

Player
Player
Due to Pedro (38434) being blocked on forums, I will be sending in his POV :

Here you can see its not any type of thrid part software which made his lag, but instead was his own internet. I was also in the call when this turf was being played and he was having internet problems beforehand.

tf is this he is just running around and tping xd how is this not a lag switch?

Zenith

ONLY GANG GANG MF🗡
Player
pedro shot you aswell and you didnt took damage because of the lag he is clearly not cheating / lag switching.

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
The reason your side account was banned is cheating. He was banned for this reason as well. It's obvious that he's using a lag switch.
unknown.png

Ale Macher

Ghetto's Nightmare
Player
guys dont you relize he is just lagging he has the shitiest internet connection in the server what dont you understand not everyone has money for good internet

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked

Here you can see its not any type of thrid part software which made his lag, but instead was his own internet. I was also in the call when this turf was being played and he was having internet problems beforehand.

WOW 0:24 seconds he snaps onto his head? hacks?

slow the pov down to .25 and watch frame by frame, he snaps onto his head.. Literally cheating. No wonder this guy is "top shooter" hes literally hacking :ROFLMAO:

Edit: his pov is accedentally cut which makes it look like he aimlocked to the head, its just cut a few seconds out

Last edited:

ryusavage

Morgan Weedman
Player
WOW 0:24 seconds he snaps onto his head? hacks?

slow the pov down to .25 and watch frame by frame, he snaps onto his head.. Literally cheating. No wonder this guy is "top shooter" hes literally hacking :ROFLMAO:
ahhahhahahahaha 📠

Ziya Calderon

36Boys
Player

bro wtf why u use aim lock aahahahah :D time: 0.20-0.25

weins

clapper
Player

nice aim lock g
B4CFB8F1-3754-4C4D-B531-366799572A0E.gif

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
he should be banned from the game for aimbotting as well 🤷‍♂️
pretty sure that kane guy also uses the cheats too. "top shooters" more like "top hackers" :ROFLMAO:
I see the fan activity here is strong, it boosts my ego even more knowing that people KNOW me and Pedro are the best...

'pretty sure that kane guy' It's like you know who I am yet you're trying to play it off cool, I know it's pride month this month but there's other ways to tell people you're gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom