Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Possible Cheats | 38434 65133 | Playboy Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ramazan Hood
Suspect ID
38434 65133 6150
Date of violation
Jun 4, 2022
Time of violation
18:17
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOBp9wE6Bxs

kaann

Player
Player
I see the fan activity here is strong, it boosts my ego even more knowing that people KNOW me and Pedro are the best...

'pretty sure that kane guy' It's like you know who I am yet you're trying to play it off cool, I know it's pride month this month but there's other ways to tell people you're gay
u guys are the only gays here buddy,cause yall sucking opium’s dick for in-game money🤣

Shamzy Zeebo

Player
Player
u guys are the only gays here buddy,cause yall sucking opium’s dick for in-game money🤣
Feel free to message me about the English tutoring classes I hold every evening for Turks/Kurds like you.

Snow Legend

Player
Player
nice aim lock g
B4CFB8F1-3754-4C4D-B531-366799572A0E.gif
EVEN A SLOWER POV

Zara--

Player
Player
its called desync but yea pop off and keep accusing him of cheats even tho he has been cleared for everything

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
you guys are all actually mad retarded I can't lie how about you get better at the game... instead of spending so much time slowing down his POV used that time getting some bitches.

In this POV it's just cut by 2 seconds you can see 18 > 16 in the turf timer so it skips a few frames... you guys are all idiots.

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
I see the fan activity here is strong, it boosts my ego even more knowing that people KNOW me and Pedro are the best...

'pretty sure that kane guy' It's like you know who I am yet you're trying to play it off cool, I know it's pride month this month but there's other ways to tell people you're gay
I like how you are so delusional that you are defending a blatent hacker.. "knowing that people KNOW me and Pedro are the best"

HOMIE YALL ARE HACKING :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Edit: his pov is accedentally cut which makes it look like he aimlocked to the head, its just cut a few seconds out

Last edited:

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked
Go for it, he said pc check him anytime
its not hard to make it seem as if your pc is clean. Theres programs he could download to remove all signs of the cheat software. Its blatent in the POV he linked himself that hes aimbotting

Edit: his pov is accedentally cut which makes it look like he aimlocked to the head, its just cut a few seconds out

Last edited:

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked
its called desync but yea pop off and keep accusing him of cheats even tho he has been cleared for everything
[redacted] his pov is accedentally cut which makes it look like he aimlocked to the head, its just cut a few seconds out

Last edited:

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
Feel free to message me about the English tutoring classes I hold every evening for Turks/Kurds like you.
What happened to the EN2 and EN1 main accounts? Do you want to talk about it? Do you want me to answer instead? You log into the server with a different account each time. You got a perm ban cheating. LOL

Six Zero

Player
Player
its not hard to make it seem as if your pc is clean. Theres programs he could download to remove all signs of the cheat software. Its blatent in the POV he linked himself that hes aimbotting
where is he exactly aimbotting? if you’re talking about the second hit, look at the time changes, it skips 2 seconds because he accidentally cut it.

kaann

Player
Player
where is he exactly aimbotting? if you’re talking about the second hit, look at the time changes, it skips 2 seconds because he accidentally cut it.
ok then just provide the full pov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom