Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Possible Cheats | 38434 65133 | Playboy Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ramazan Hood
Suspect ID
38434 65133 6150
Date of violation
Jun 4, 2022
Time of violation
18:17
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOBp9wE6Bxs

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
he cut the video, he will send in the uncut version later
AHHHH that makes so much sense now, I take back my hackusations fully. I didnt even notice the cut. My apologies, Sorry to Pedro... That POV cut makes that shot seem SUPER SUS.. thanks for explaning! I'll edit out my previous posts if it allows me

Rio Pluxury

Life is short. So Enjoy
Blocked
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Pending ID 65133’s POV. They have 6 hours to Provide.
  • Pending ID 6150 ’s POV. They have 6 hours to Provide.
  • Any other then 65133 and 6150 cannot post under here, you will receive a forum warning

Arya Savage

Player
Player
Pov of 61533
Pedro is not cheating or lag switching you can hear and see his internet fucking up in the middle of the sphere.
Its always the internet... Lol. Nice excuse but people are not falling that anymore. Some people says that Pedro limit his internet to 1mb some say that he start doing downloads at Steam while playing.. Any admin with PvP experience can see that his teleports are not normal.
"Cheaters will die on this server, but Pedro will play Forever"
#pccheckcantcatchme

Last edited:

Six Zero

Player
Player
Its always the internet... Lol. Nice excuse but people are not falling that anymore. Some people says that Pedro limit his internet to 1mb some say that he start doing downloads at Steam while playing.. Any admin with PvP experience can ser that his teleports are not normal
why would he limit his internet ? 💀 he showed us all his internet speed and it was around 20-30mbs.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Everybody who will flood here will be banned on forum

Waiting 6150 POV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom