Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved NoFear (UB / Unrealistic) | IDs 171090 170777 (Falcon PMC Inc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chicky Opps
Suspect ID
171090 170777
Date of violation
Jul 16, 2022
Time of violation
5:37
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da1roXcZDTk

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
Calling for backup while being robbed... YIKES
Looking at the one guys pants those are the Falcon PMC Inc family calling for backup both of them to their family... sad.

Jamar OMNI

Leader Of BGF
Player
Neither of these gentlemen are in our family. Seems to be a case of mistaken identity due to clothing. A common mistake but a mistake nonetheless.

Christian Vuitton

Chief of Staff of the Government of Los Santos
Player
Has High Command of the Falcon PMC Incorporated I would like to contest to these allegations and say that they are false. These two citizens have absolutely nothing to do with our family and have no ties to us. Also while here I would love to point out that this citizen that posted us for the last 2 to 3 months roughly has been not only badgering and harassing, but provoking us almost everyday. We are very tired of this individual playing a child’s game due to indifferences and “beef” that he has with us the Falcon PMC. I assure you I speak no hyperbole of this matter and would like something done about this please and thank you. Everyone have a wonderful morning/day/evening/night.

Christian Falcon

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
Has High Command of the Falcon PMC Incorporated I would like to contest to these allegations and say that they are false. These two citizens have absolutely nothing to do with our family and have no ties to us. Also while here I would love to point out that this citizen that posted us for the last 2 to 3 months roughly has been not only badgering and harassing, but provoking us almost everyday. We are very tired of this individual playing a child’s game due to indifferences and “beef” that he has with us the Falcon PMC. I assure you I speak no hyperbole of this matter and would like something done about this please and thank you. Everyone have a wonderful morning/day/evening/night.

Christian Falcon
why is one of them wearing your family outfit then?

ADMINS
please look into the claim and see if they were in the family at the time of the incedent

Why are you speaking out of context? How am I harassing your family when you are breaking rules I am reporting the rule breaks. Simple. Stop breaking rules, and the complaints will also stop. Easy. Your family literally breaks so many rules its insane

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
Looking at the one guys pants those are the Falcon PMC Inc family calling for backup both of them to their family... sad.

I swear u wanna date the family or some shit?
I’m so sick of ur stupid OOC Provoking and trying to report my family when is not even anyone in my family.

Next time make sure its my Family before u start saying it’s my family and reporting them for something!!
Otherwise I should start putting ur family name on everyone I report!!!
Would U like that Chicky? Hmmm!!!!!!!….. prob not.. but U asking for it!!!
stop being a toxic little kid..
Bro so tired of u

Yet again provoking the family in OOC now!!! Admins this is gotta stop!
Provoking - Purposely annoying/irritating players to get a reaction from them.

Last edited:

Papi Luis

Player
Player

ADMINS
please look into the claim and see if they were in the family at the time of the incedent

Why are you speaking out of context? How am I harassing your family when you are breaking rules I am reporting the rule breaks. Simple. Stop breaking rules, and the complaints will also stop. Easy. Your family literally breaks so many rules its insane
You do realize anyone can buy those pants at a clothing store the pants aren’t only for Falcon PMC. What’s annoying is that you mention us at any possible time u can. Just leave our name out your mouth and you would be fine🤣

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player

Oh are u giving medical attention to someone then u take ur gun out!!! That’s non RP healing with ur gun out and talk on ur radio when healing

Christian Vuitton

Chief of Staff of the Government of Los Santos
Player
Chicky youre a clown that’s mad because Daddy Frank didn’t want HIS family ran the way you wanted to tell him. Imagine how childish it is that with absolutely no proof boom already our family name is in your mouth. How about you grow up leave us alone and we will leave yall alone. Because you LOVE pointing the finger but don’t realize your own mistakes. “PRESS G” Special 1. Interesting. Provides medical attention with gun out. Hmmm that’s two should I keep going? Exactly so just keep Falcon out your mouth and everything is Gucci. K? K. Byeeeee ✌🏽

Jamar OMNI

Leader Of BGF
Player

ADMINS

There have been multiple instances where people wear those pants and are not a part of our family. They are cheap camo pants that don’t look half bad so I imagine there are at least a few people out there with them that are not associated with us, considering the population of the city. I mean, it’s not like we have a patent on the brand lol

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
admins please look into these guys constantly trying to be off-topic in my reports

Pigaz

Player
Player
seems to have an unhealthy obsession did you guys kick him from family or something?

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
seems to have an unhealthy obsession did you guys kick him from family or something?
You guys came and HARASS US DAILY WHAT ARE YOU SAYING

THIS FAMILY IS LYING TO ADMINS

THEY RDMd US MULTIPLE TIMES ON TWINKS WITH NO DEMANDS

THEY ARE KNOWN FOR ADMIN DECIET BY CLIPPING POVS OUT OF CONTEXT AND CONTINUING TO MAKE UP FALSE NARRATIVES

THIS FAMILY CONTINUES TO HARASS AND PROVOKE MY FAMILY FOR 2 MONTHS, AS SOON AS WE RESPOND PROPERLY WITHIN THE RULES, THEY CLIP THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT AND THEN GET US INTROUBLE FOR THE EXACT THINGS THEY ARE DOING TO US TO BEGIN WITH

Jamar OMNI

Leader Of BGF
Player

THEY ARE KNOWN FOR ADMIN DECIET BY CLIPPING POVS OUT OF CONTEXT AND CONTINUING TO MAKE UP FALSE NARRATIVES

THIS FAMILY CONTINUES TO HARASS AND PROVOKE MY FAMILY FOR 2 MONTHS, AS SOON AS WE RESPOND PROPERLY WITHIN THE RULES, THEY CLIP THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT AND THEN GET US INTROUBLE FOR THE EXACT THINGS THEY ARE DOING TO US TO BEGIN WITH
Bruh stop pinging me with this dumb shit. It was a new situation and you know it. If ANYTHING you’re report is admin deceit not mine.

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player

Ummmm I THINK U BEEN PROVOKING FOR LONG TIME NOW

Approved Provoking | 99984​

-Provoking - Purposely annoying/irritating players to get a reaction from them

Approved Fail RP Fail Fear RP | 99984​

AND NOW THIS PENDING FOURM| WITH PREVIOUS APPROVED MASS RULE BREAKS

Approved Mass Rule Break | We the Opps Family​

We The Opps Mass Rule Break when Family was not unofficial yet

Pending Mass Rule Break | We the Opps Family​

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player

Here u go Full context of ur high commands twinks provoking my family twice

MAYBE IS 67807 AND HIS TWINK HAVE BEEN LYING TO ADMINS

False Reporting FALCON INC. harassing the Admins with false Reports all the time..
Constant
Provoking on Forums OOC with False Reports

MAYBE WE SHOULD HAVE A MEETING IC AND COME TO TERMS OTHERWISE YOU WILL CONTUE TO WAR ON FOURMS
AND I ALSO WILL MATCH THAT I GUESS. UNLESS WE CAN BE CIVILIZED THIS BEEF YOU HAVE TOWARD ME ISNT FUN FOR YOU OR ME UNLESS IT IS FOR SO YOU LET ME KNOW WHAT U WANT TO DO

Last edited:

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
Here u go Full context of ur high commands twinks provoking my family twice

MAYBE IS 67807 AND HIS TWINK HAVE BEEN LYING TO ADMINS

first off. Your first report shows you counting down 5 seconds but you literally had your F12 to the smallest circle and I couldnt even hear you, you did this on purpose which is ADMIN DECEIT

Your second link literally cuts out the entire situation beforehand where it was YOU WHO WAS PROVOKING, so nice admin deceit.. its the only way you got that report ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom