Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved KiraDeCali unprofessionalism, neglect of server rules, neglect of taking care of admin abuse, really bad chief admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jimmy Mayt
Administrators nickname
Kira DeCali
Date
Jul 25, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
youtube.com

Jimmy Mayt

Big Daddy Jimmy
Player
Spanish server has been really low on population for a very long time, I've been playing since the beginning and I've been an admin, and a normal player and can tell what the problem of the server and why it has had trouble growing. The answer is the administration specifically Kira DeCali for having really poor control of the administration, and in turn making the playerbase really confused on the rules, since none of the new admins are trained correctly on the rules.

One recent example I can think of is admins where telling people that in the submarine, they should wait outside of the hangar, while infact the rule states you should wait outside the gate. Approved - Regla Evento 1.3 ID:26 it was said that admins told them they cant start behind the gate, infact they should wait outside the hangar when that's not the case.

Another example is in this report where Approved - 1507 y 8805 / insultando madres 2 players insulted my parents and the punishment they got was a 2 hour mute, when it should have been a ban, they insulted my parents in a really disgusting manner where all I was saying was IC trashtalk about the famwar, and they took it OOC. When I mentioned it to Kira, he too seemed to understand it wrong until I had to tell Kira. The guy ended up getting banned soon after.
Another time is when a report on me got DENIED, yet the family still got a warning for no reason, other than admin unprofessionalism. (Many pictures in this link) Rejected - Regla de Evento 1.3 | ID 26 y 7166 this is the report. Report DENIED, yet STILL punished.

Kira's unprofessionalism extends to the fact where he wants this server to have a lot of ROLEPLAY yet also spawns in guns and shoots in legion, the most POPULATED part of the server and just use his admin powers for no reason.
then proceeds to DENY the report against him when it was CLEARLY stated in the title it was for you. Rejected - To Mazhor: Admin Kira de Cali

You can see clearly whenever a report on Kira is made, Lorena denies it no matter if the report is right, and the same way around when Lorena is reported Kira denies it no matter what. What's insane is Lorena barely speaks spanish and has never answered a report while I was admin, suffered greatly on how to teach me how to be a level 5 admin, anyone who is an admin or plays the server Lorena does nothing in the server, instantly joined and got MAX level admin. Which is insane considering the power it has over the server. What I checked aswell was that when I messaged on you on discord a while back about Money disappearing from org balances, it doesn't show on logs but it DOES SHOW in Kira's personal logs. I have no doubt they are there. Him and the other admins used to talk about how orgs didnt deserve to have that much money in their orgs.

Not to mention there was a serbian group who attempted to bribe Kira, and yet he did nothing about it . Me, Mainne, James, all realised these flaws very early on and Kira is the reason we left the admin team. Only promotes people who are friends with him (ex. Lorena) and ignores the rest of the team who constantly was working hard responding to forum reports, and ingame tickets. They spend their time roleplaying in legion instead of fixing the obvious flaws with the server that NEED admin help.

Jimmy Mayt

Big Daddy Jimmy
Player
to add on that aswell, my family has over 200 members and a lot of them have left because of the administration team mainly Kira. We are the only family on the server that have brought in this many people and people like Kira make people just come and go

issi Bing

Dont get it twisted
Player
in my opinion in the beginning of the server it was a mess, kira did manage to get it up and sorted situations out. after a while everyone has noticed admin kira didnt care at all anymore. he was not active, you will see him more on the english. basically spanish server was doomed. Ive had so many situations with untrained admins who kira let in the administration team that were untrained and just did things not followed by the rules. situations as people getting ticket reported for cheating and then actually getting banned for cheating without any pov or a forum report. situations where people getting warnings or bans meanwhile its written punishment is a mute, so on and so on. Me myself and lots of OG people that came from the english server came here, we all have experience and also used that to help kira. but instead you just get someone that does not care. Meanwhile he could of done so much but yet didnt do anything. In my opinion i want kira to be replaced with Lorena Pluxury. she has shown way more dedication in a short time, and deserves this position more then anyone. im pretty sure she also wouldnt allow her admins to be 15 year olds of age.

Kira DeCali

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Good evening,

First of all, let me start by thanking you for compiling this report against me, It seems that you have a lot against me and our administration.
  • You're saying that I neglect the server and it's rules, however, I spend all of the day and night being ACTIVE.​
  • Enforcing the server rules is not admin abuse.​
  • Calling me unprofessional, however, in all of the screenshots provided I was never unprofessional nor was I ever unprofessional in game.​
  • The group that tried to bribe me received the punishments they deserved.​
  • Stealing from an org? I have nothing to hide, nor do I need any money as it has no value for me being the Chief. As a matter of fact, we use our own money to make events every day.​
  • You're blaming me for the decrease of players, however, that could not be further away from the truth, the actual truth Is that people were leaving cause all of the punishments you and your family were receiving were not enough to stop you from the toxicity you brought onto the server.​
Locking for the Curator of the Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom