Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Roberto_Selfy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 2, 2022
Time of violation
19:49
Proofs
https://streamable.com/ack8tp

WhatUn

Player
Player
The guy who killed u only 1 member of the brotherhood after robbing

Yagiz Warrior

Forum Warrior
Player
Your fam members shooting us while we robbing you , after your fam member shooting at us u ran away (baiting yourself / running back towards a man who carrying a gun IMAGINE and where is the metagaming? Stop crying in forum 'new forum warrior'
MG,Mixing, they robbed me and kill after rob goodshit gangsters.

kaann

Player
Player
You haven't been completely robbed, you still have an illegal item on you and there are 10 ppl standing around u with guns, but you still tryin to get away from them 🤣

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
There's not even mixing here. Also how can we understand metagaming through this POV? Maybe you handed him your passport first and only one person kill you.REAL FORUM WARRIOR

NoseLess

Player
Player
yo, im playing in the server since 2018, and i figured that the family under "We The Opps" breaks the most rules.

They should be punished.

A warning is enough, please consider my suggestion, admins.

Thanks!

YueFei

#Martenn
Player
Muratcan must be so important to you that you made something like this and took pov on it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: shitters
yeah i like to be my dog to media players the lickers like u cant understand this because i made my everything without media players please dont bark here btw doggy your big brother can give u a bone today ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom