Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected favoritism, obvious discrimination via thread "continued harassment via forums DM | 76816"

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
William Geofferson
Administrators nickname
Big Dave
Date
Aug 18, 2022
Time
04:20 EST
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/173148/

uscf22

Player
Player
The evidence of continued harassment was given. Favoritism of the offending player is obvious. In doing so, continued spread of discrimination against those identifying as homosexual is also obvious. If this is not fact, then the administrator "Big Dave" does not know how to do their admin duties, and should be returned to a probationary state to learn how to fulfill their duties as admin. The reason to return the mentioned administrator to a probationary state, is if "insufficient evidence" is true, then you ask for more evidence, you do not close the thread. Closing the thread is proof in itself as favoritism of the offending player.

Big Dave

Player
Player
In the thread, I have rejected there is no context nor is there any kind of Homobopbia! I Have no idea who you are or have any idea who the person you made the report on.

uscf22

Player
Player
And you did not ask. You simply rejected and closed the thread. That's not proper admin work.

Marley Loco

Player
Player
What in the fuck is this? Just take your punishment for throwing homophobic slurs at me dude.
Stop opening threads and whining about it.

uscf22

Player
Player
Continued harassment. All you are doing is proving yourself guilty. Also, this has nothing to do with my punishment, I accepted that and moved on. This is 100% based on the fact that you continue to harass me. I also would like to know how someone that identifies as homosexual can be homophobic. Your logic on the matter has no logic at all.

Ecksdee

Ex-DOC Warden | Ex-LSPD, SAHP, ARMY | Syndicate OG
Player
You are an easily provoked person, clearly you can throw hits but cant take them, try not running up to people in-game shouting slurs at them and you wont get reported *and* punished for it. You are also being a hypocrite, how can being a homosexual prevent you from being homophobic yourself?

If you dislike how the server is operated or if you feel like the server promotes a homophobic environment then leave, if you feel as though an admin hasn't fulfilled their duties either put in a report about them in the official manner, or apply to the staff team yourself and try fix the server on your own.

Stop being a whining hypocrite, get your head out of the clouds and grow up, the world isn't out to get you trust me mate, you're not that special.

uscf22

Player
Player
Throw hits? I was punished and accepted it. The other person involved however did not accept it. They decided to continue harassment AFTER everything was dealt with. You are stating that it is my fault that Marley Loco decided to harass me via DM AFTER the situation had already been dealt with, and was done and over with. Your statement has no logic either.

Ecksdee

Player
Throw hits? I was punished and accepted it. The other person involved however did not accept it. They decided to continue harassment AFTER everything was dealt with. You are stating that it is my fault that Marley Loco decided to harass me via DM AFTER the situation had already been dealt with, and was done and over with. Your statement has no logic either.
Everyone has the right to freedom of speech, nothing he said in the DM broke server or forum rules, the report you made about the comment lacked context for the admin to follow, and it also provided no evidence of homophobia or harassment, as someone sending you *ONE* message is not harassment.

harassment
/ˈharəsm(ə)nt,həˈrasm(ə)nt/
Learn to pronounce

noun

1. aggressive pressure or intimidation.

uscf22

Player
Player
You are correct, one action does not define harassment. It began with the incident in-city, which is exactly why I stated "continued harassment".

Ecksdee

Player
You are correct, one action does not define harassment. It began with the incident in-city, which is exactly why I stated "continued harassment".
But there has been no proof provided of that incident(s) on your part in the report you made, please cope harder, maybe that way this incident may turn in your favour.

uscf22

Player
Player
What you're stating makes no sense. As I have stated repeatedly, and I will state it this time more specifically, the proof begins with the situation dealt with in thread: Approved - F Word | 195927 I got punished for my actions, and I accepted that, and moved on. Marley got punished for their actions, and they apparently did not accept that. They decided to continue in my DM's, proof of which was provided in thread: Rejected - Continued harassment via forums DM | 76816

Ecksdee

Player
What you're stating makes no sense. As I have stated repeatedly, and I will state it this time more specifically, the proof begins with the situation dealt with in thread: Approved - F Word | 195927 I got punished for my actions, and I accepted that, and moved on. Marley got punished for their actions, and they apparently did not accept that. They decided to continue in my DM's, proof of which was provided in thread: Rejected - Continued harassment via forums DM | 76816
Show me in the message that was sent to you where they are complaining or otherwise mentioning their punishments please.

uscf22

Player
Player
I didn't say they complained. I am saying that they couldn't accept that the administrator's decision had been made and was final, and that they had to continue to instigate after everything was dealt with and done. Instigation being an action that can be used in a series of actions as a form of harassment.

Ecksdee

Player
I didn't say they complained. I am saying that they couldn't accept that the administrator's decision had been made and was final, and that they had to continue to instigate after everything was dealt with and done. Instigation being an action that can be used in a series of actions as a form of harassment.
No instigation or lingering can be found in that comment, they sent you one message calling you out on an action they obviously feel was uncalled for, no harassment or other hateful content in the message.

It was a simple observation that they made to you, and rather then publicise it or instigate an argument in the public report they kept it private and in personal messages hoping that you wouldn't do that kind of thing again.

Stop using slurs, they're not welcome here.

uscf22

Player
Player
I'm done arguing with you. I provided the facts. You have the right to your opinion, but your opinion doesn't change the facts.

Ecksdee

Player
No instigation or lingering can be found in that comment, they sent you one message calling you out on an action they obviously feel was uncalled for, no harassment or other hateful content in the message.

It was a simple observation that they made to you, and rather then publicise it or instigate an argument in the public report they kept it private and in personal messages hoping that you wouldn't do that kind of thing again.

Stop using slurs, they're not welcome here.
Proverbs 28:1

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom