Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Victoria Hergun
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 7, 2022
Time of violation
17:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/XPz1-U9NfA8

kantikoss

Player
Player
Hermes crashed about 2 minutes in to the event (0:03 of video) At that time there were 13 members of Katman family left. The members of the Katman family crashed at 00:21, about 18 seconds after Hermes. There were 7 members left at that point which means 6 crashed.

You are able to check logs and see that Hermes did not get any kills in the event.

I personally crash several times a day (total game loss, to desktop) similar to what im seeing in these POV's.

If anyone actually has the ability to make someone's game disconnect from the server, they would likely be sent to the reconnecting screen, not the desktop.

Here is a similar situation that was reviewed and denied by the admin team.
The result of the report is "There are no cheats that can make your game/pc crash. As in all the pov's provided everyone had a game freeze/crash."

The pov we want is not yours. even the time of your pov is wrong. I need 1 minute ago. 6-7 people crashed at the same time I think it's not normal

Smokey Applebottom

Player
Player
You have shared your point of view here, but in your point of view you have shared the moment of the event and you are not the person whose point of view is requested. Just because another forum rejected it does not mean that this forum will have the same result.Hermes does not have a pov, it is very normal for you to be penalized from this situation. You know that it is very abnormal for you to attack an enemy with 13 people left and 7 people unconsciously.
What?
The forum complaint was identical and this was the decision. Crashing is not a cheat.

Second, what? There's nothing unreasonable about 7 people attacking 13 in a family war. It's OOC, there is no FearRP. Are we supposed to wave white flags?

The pov we want is not yours. even the time of your pov is wrong. I need 1 minute ago. 6-7 people crashed at the same time I think it's not normal

This POV starts prior to your people crashing. It shows that Hermes was eliminated from the war first.

I'm sorry that so many of your members crashed. If they hadn't, you probably would have won. However, this is not an excuse to accuse someone of cheating. Unfortunately, crashes happen frequently in this game and no such cheat exists for RageRP. When you crash to desktop unexpectedly, it is usually the result of textures loading. As Fluffy pointed out, even if a vulnerability this severe was abusable, you would not crash to desktop. The most that anyone could do would be to disconnect you from the server, in which case you would see the "connection lost" screen. Crashing to desktop is always due to PC limitations / poor optimization. It's something that everyone has experienced who plays on these GTA servers.

Again, sorry it happened in this circumstance, but accusing someone of cheating is callous.

Last edited:

Emenike Hergun

Participant
Player
What?
The forum complaint was identical and this was the decision. Crashing is not a cheat.

Second, what? There's nothing unreasonable about 7 people attacking 13 in a family war. It's OOC, there is no FearRP. Are we supposed to wave white flags?

This POV starts prior to your people crashing. It shows that Hermes was eliminated from the war first
It's obvious what an easy team you are for us, my friend. We killed half your members in two minutes. If we could keep our scoring advantage, we could play hide and seek with you. I'm not the one you're fighting with here. Your buddy can throw his pov and be judged, simple as that.

Dan Bvlgari

Cancer Fighter
Player
I appreciate that you would have been the closest to winning had it not been for your members to crash. But this is not Hermes' fault.

1. There is no cheat that can crash the opponent PC.
2. There is no cheat that can know your family members or the enemies.
3. This is a case that is repeated in the family war.
4. Hermes died first and even he crashed just Like your family members and they all was in same place.
Technical admins can confirm this points.

We all think it's unnormal bro, and that your family has been hurt because of it.
But this error you must be mention the technical team not Hermes.

all the respect.

saeedsa

Player
Player
bro u just report for crash dump all people carsh in this game not somthing new

Hermes123

Player
Player
i respect your pov request david but unfortunately i dont have one because i only stayed in the war for maximum of 2 minutes before i crashed so i couldn't save anything. I relied on saving my past 10 minutes with Nvidia but it wouldn't work after I crashed to desktop. plus you can clearly see in fluffy pov that i died with the time stamped and the opponent team has still 13 alive even though i died. finally i never killed anyone because i died to soon.

i hope the management understand my situation i leave the rest for you to decide with all respect to your decision.

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
Approved!
ID 41581 will be punished for Event rule 1.7
We can not do anything about the family war as it's been almost 48 hours passed​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom