Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Kyle Pfirmann
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 3, 2021
Time of violation
19:36
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYGs3sBOG8c

Lewis Strauss

spawns at midnight
Player
I was on the highway waiting my friend. As you can see in the video they coming back after passing me and i was panic because 3 cars coming in me i though they are some gang members and try to rob me. This is why i go opposite way. And there is a fail rp for me he said driving for opposite way and search me and my cars trunk. Then they send me to jail. I think they give me only fail parking ticket or something. I didn't deserve to go to jail.

Rodger Hollow

Game Assistant
Game Assistant
I was on the highway waiting my friend. As you can see in the video they coming back after passing me and i was panic because 3 cars coming in me i though they are some gang members and try to rob me. This is why i go opposite way. And there is a fail rp for me he said driving for opposite way and search me and my cars trunk. Then they send me to jail. I think they give me only fail parking ticket or something. I didn't deserve to go to jail.
not fail rp driving on the wrong side of the road is a jailable offence so they searched you because you were already going to jail then found illegal weapons on you which they now can search your car.

Lewis Strauss

spawns at midnight
Player
if someone driving wrong side you can give them a parking fine or something. not searching. if wrong side driving jailable i can send 500 people in 1 day to jail

Last edited:

Rodger Hollow

Game Assistant
Game Assistant
if someone driving wrong side you can give them a parking fine or something. not searching. if wrong side driving jailable i can send 500 people in 1 day to jail
that made no sense why would you give someone a parking fine for driving on the wrong side of the road. Also join the police then and send people to jail.

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
William within the penal code it clearly states 3.2.2 driving the opposite lane on the highway provides 2 stars and fines I was pleasant enough not to give fines now im second guessing my self he and his vehicle were searched once he broke a criminal law

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • No rules were broken, all of this is an IC issue you can request for a lawyer icly.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Lewis Strauss

spawns at midnight
Player
if you guys came and dont pass me its okay. you guys pass me than came back this is why i panic. you cant search people or trunks for going wrong way what do you mean dude :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom