Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sema Triggabot
Administrators nickname
El pepe
Date
Sep 11, 2022
Time
14h20
Proofs
https://imgur.com/LmJNLiX

fatalix

๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ณ๐“พ ๐“ž๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“น. ๐Ÿ‘‘
Player
I'm going to make you understand or I'm going to propose you and I'll tell you that I have 3 things to do
but you said you will give me money but you dont you try to sell me crypto between give me money

Sema Burberry

Player
Player
but you said you will give me money but you dont you try to sell me crypto between give me money
yes i have the right to sell my crypto there was written how i wanted to sell you crypto if you didn't want you refuse but if you want you accept it all

Sema Burberry

Player
Player
I made a deban request for mazhor because I was banned for scam and I don't think it's scam because he accepted if he didn't want the crypto he had to refuse and I asked him if he wanted his money he told me no

fatalix

Player
you say that these are for your battle pass quests then you search me, you give me 1 hug from that moment on I knew what was going to happen because in the pass c 3 hugs so I checked before I went accept and telling me that you are giving me money and you are doing something else instead that the person accepts or refuses, it is an attempt at a scam.
yes i have the right to sell my crypto there was written how i wanted to sell you crypto if you didn't want you refuse but if you want you accept it all

Sema Burberry

Player
Player
you say that these are for your battle pass quests then you search me, you give me 1 hug from that moment on I knew what was going to happen because in the pass c 3 hugs so I checked before I went accept and telling me that you are giving me money and you are doing something else instead that the person accepts or refuses, it is an attempt at a scam.
I offered you crypto if you want it you accept but if you don't want it you refuse it's a scam

fatalix

Player
I offered you crypto if you want it you accept but if you don't want it you refuse it's a scam
yeah because you never told to sell crypto you said it for battle pass quest

Lucci

Player
Player
you see it written sell the crypto so you are spam me i have it you didn't want the crypto you refuse so it's good you are spam pls
SEMA you are just burying yourself even more, you clearly stated on fatalix's pov that you were to GIVE him money and not SELL him you're crypto, do you need me to explain to you the difference between selling something against money and giving money to someone?

Sema Burberry

Player
Player
SEMA you are just burying yourself even more, you clearly stated on fatalix's pov that you were to GIVE him money and not SELL him you're crypto, do you need me to explain to you the difference between selling something against money and giving money to someone?
but you've been spamming since yesterday when I didn't even know you, so it's good for mazhor and not for mr lucci

Vee Vendetta

Player
Player
and I never wanted the scam I just sold him 60crypto and he didn't even tell me it was scam if he would have told me I would have given it all back
You said the same thing when you stole our family money: "Oh I can give it back to you, why would I risk a ban" blablabla...
Stop pretending you are a victim.

Sema Burberry

Player
Player
I ask you just not spam I made the fill for mazhor and you sit down to get out of the stuff that has no report with the full

Sema Burberry

Player
Player
What's the relation with the topic? Can't defend yourself anymore i see
defend me I don't need you to ask me I just fair a full for request for deban and conronpu el pepe you all come to talk to you on the theard allors that I even tell you not

Sema Burberry

Player
Player
I ask you just d areter of spam because since yesterday you made that his allors that I even did not do his on you

trey way king of new york

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
You're a scammer and everyone agrees with the ban and thinks it is perfectly okay so stop saying your the victim your not your the problem in the city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom