Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sema Triggabot
Administrators nickname
El pepe
Date
Sep 11, 2022
Time
14h20
Proofs
https://imgur.com/LmJNLiX

Sema Burberry

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor So sorry to bother you I'm making a complaint because I just got banned for scamming by the admin cheif el pepe and I have screens of him where he insults me he threatens my life alll while I did nothing to him and he banned me for scamming because I sold a person 60crypto for 3m but it's I'm not sure if he wanted the crypto or not, but he accepted and left. I'm sending you the screen of insults and threats from el pepe

El Pepe

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
You are banned for multi account, cheat, usebug, you constantly insult us, you menace us to come back with your 0x cheat account and a spoofer to change your social club, you don't respect the players, you do not respect any server rules and you scam a person by telling him that you offer him a hug for your battle pass but you sell him for 3 M crypto.
and in your screen, at no time I insult you.
I'm just explaining to you what scam is​

Sema Burberry

Player
Player
You are banned for multi account, cheat, usebug, you constantly insult us, you menace us to come back with your 0x cheat account and a spoofer to change your social club, you don't respect the players, and you scam a person by telling him that you offer him a hug for your battle pass but you sell him for 3 M crypto.​
I never threatened anyone and I got banned once for cheating I didn't even cheat the admin saw me he couldn't find anything but he came to ban me

Swontss

Swonts
Player
Yes, you are toxic you use software to do you lags and you lose scam, plus you will get banned for 1.7 event

Sema Burberry

Player
Player
Yes, you are toxic you use software to do you lags and you lose scam, plus you will get banned for 1.7 event
no because I have the pov I did not post because I was banned permanently and I was verified by an admin he found nothing on my pc so it is not you who will say that I cheat

Swontss

Swonts
Player
no because I have the pov I did not post because I was banned permanently and I was verified by an admin he found nothing on my pc so it is not you who will say that I cheat
You told me you didn’t have the pov, and you got a permanent ban two hours before the end of the time you had to post the pov

Sema Burberry

Player
Player
You was banned once for stealing our family money too ! And now you scam a disabled person ! You need to stay banned for life man for real... And you was banned sooo many times like chill bro...
I didn't even know he was sick and I even stole your money from your family and got my punishment but I didn't scam him I just offered to buy my crypto he accepted

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Requested an evidence​

Dawid Williams

Player
Player
You are banned for multi account, cheat, usebug, you constantly insult us, you menace us to come back with your 0x cheat account and a spoofer to change your social club, you don't respect the players, you do not respect any server rules and you scam a person by telling him that you offer him a hug for your battle pass but you sell him for 3 M crypto.
and in your screen, at no time I insult you.
I'm just explaining to you what scam is​
That's actually not his fault if the other person accepted the trade, the other one could decline the trade but he accepted it that's all his fault, you have a button to check before accepting the trade so he should have verify the trade before

Lucci

Player
Player
Someone who scams people shouldn't even be allowed to be back on the server and even worse when the person getting scammed is a handicapped person who didn't ask for it, SEMA baited the person to think he was going to just make a normal interaction so that the victim wouldn't think twice before accepting. It is in no state the scammed person's fault but fully the scammer, people who defend the scammer are just inhuman and should stay away from that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom