Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sema Triggabot
Administrators nickname
El pepe
Date
Sep 11, 2022
Time
14h20
Proofs
https://imgur.com/LmJNLiX

Sema Burberry

Player
Player
Someone who scams people shouldn't even be allowed to be back on the server and even worse when the person getting scammed is a handicapped person who didn't ask for it, SEMA baited the person to think he was going to just make a normal interaction so that the victim wouldn't think twice before accepting. It is in no state the scammed person's fault but fully the scammer, people who defend the scammer are just inhuman and should stay away from that thread.
you have no input with theard and you talk I did not scam him I asked him to sell 60crypto he accepted he could refuse it was up to him to choose

ChiefKeif2269

Player
Player
Sema you have had the worst reputation on this server… almost as bad a sky dollar on En 1 you do not deserve to return to grand and if you do I strongly hope that you know you are not welcome there anymore. You’re toxic you cheat you take advantage of people and you create a hostile environment, please strongly reconsider unbanning him Mazhor he is a very bad image for your project

Sema Burberry

Player
Player
Sema you have had the worst reputation on this server… almost as bad a sky dollar on En 1 you do not deserve to return to grand and if you do I strongly hope that you know you are not welcome there anymore. You’re toxic you cheat you take advantage of people and you create a hostile environment, please strongly reconsider unbanning him Mazhor he is a very bad image for your project
i have never cheated on the server i have been checked more than 5 times and they never found anything and i don't take advantage of anyone i just made a deban request because i think it's a mistake of the admin and he shouldn't have done it all

Lucci

Player
Player
i have never cheated on the server i have been checked more than 5 times and they never found anything and i don't take advantage of anyone i just made a deban request because i think it's a mistake of the admin and he shouldn't have done it all
Award of best liar of 2022 goes to you

Sema Burberry

Player
Player
I play since 2021 on the server there is never u problem with the admin and the new chief admin comes and all the old player are banned for shit

El Pepe

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
It was you yourself who said you had 0x cheat on your usb key, and who threatened to come and kill everyone on the informal if you were banned.​

Lucci

Player
Player
here mazhor you can see the same trick being used where they bait the guy into accepting a trade where they cancelled it multiples times so that the person getting scammed would get annoyed and lower their guard so they could sell him crypto and run off with the money. Scams like this have been happening on other grandrp servers and something should be done about it

Sema Burberry

Player
Player
here mazhor you can see the same trick being used where they bait the guy into accepting a trade where they cancelled it multiples times so that the person getting scammed would get annoyed and lower their guard so they could sell him crypto and run off with the money. Scams like this have been happening on other grandrp servers and something should be done about it
no it's not the same because I didn't offer him any exchange or seed I just offered him 1 time to sell him 60crypto and he accepted

Sema Burberry

Player
Player
no it's not the same because I didn't offer him any exchange or seed I just offered him 1 time to sell him 60crypto and he accepted

and I never wanted the scam I just sold him 60crypto and he didn't even tell me it was scam if he would have told me I would have given it all back

Sema Burberry

Player
Player
i can give him his money back if he wants i'll run 3m why scam 3m to get ban perms just after I did not scam him I just wanted to sell my crypto I proposed him he accepted it all

trey way king of new york

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
i can give him his money back if he wants i'll run 3m why scam 3m to get ban perms just after I did not scam him I just wanted to sell my crypto I proposed him he accepted it all
you scammed him period... theres no giving his money back you are admitting to scamming him by saying that. Youve lost every admins respect and have the worst name on grand FR just uninstall the fucking game your a waste to the community.

Logan Walter

Phantom on Top
Player
However a friend of mine can prove otherwise.
You tried to do the same to him just before the ghetto and he has the pov so we will see when he posts his pov.

Recker_Burberry

Burberry INC.
Player
you have the option to accept or decline if you accept it's your own fault i could send screenshot where various admins say it's allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom