Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Los Santos Vagos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arup Singha

ARUP
Server Administrator
1. Name IRL: Arup Singha
2. Age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Discord: arup_singha
6. Nickname In Game: Arup Nostra
7. In Game ID: 79495

Additional information:
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I was part of the Vagos gang as an under deputy. I organized activities with friends, learned valuable lessons, and built connections. If I pass the interview, I'll use my network and knowledge to lead our gang to a platinum reputation.

- I have learned a lot from respected legal organizations like the FIB, SAHP, and NG. Understanding how they work gives our gang an advantage. This will help us predict their moves and stay ahead strategically.

- Our gang will make its mark in the ghetto through expressive graffiti and synchronized gun-fights. We’ll target shops, 24/7 stores, and Gun Stores for daring heists. Exciting events with battleships and submarines will keep us ahead. Recruiting turf control experts is key to our dominance. Our legacy will earn respect and cement our influence in the community.

3. Your advice for improving Role-Play level in organization.

Our gang will keep the role play exciting through clear communication and understanding of rules. We’ll organize events to enhance the role-playing experience. Regular training will develop skills, and recognizing contributions will motivate everyone. Let’s create a fun and dynamic environment where every member can contribute.

- Quality and Creativity : Ensuring that all members perform creative and proper role-play scenarios will be focused on. I will actively encourage members to explore new ideas, improvise, and challenge themselves towards innovative role-play situations.

- Communication and Feedback : Participation in out-of-game communication channels such as Discord or forums will enhance the role-play experience for gang members, not during RP situations, facilitating coordination and planning. I will also provide constructive feedback and recognition to members, fostering a culture of learning and improvement.

- Loyalty and Trust : My primary goal is to establish loyalty and trust within the Los Santos Vagos, creating a strong bond among members. I will demonstrate my loyalty and trustworthiness towards the gang, and expect the same from all the members.

My Ranking System would be-

15. Leader

14. Deputy

13. OG

12. Under Deputy

11. Turfer

10. Lieutenant

9. Triggerman

8. Enforcer

7. Shooter

6. Graffitist

5. Gangster

4. Clapper

3. Hustler

2. street soldiers

1. Freeze

--------------

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to contribute to the continued success of the Los Santos Vagos Gang.....

Best Regards,

Arup Nostra.

krishna103892

Player
Player
INFORMATION
KRISHNA THAKUR
GMT+5:30
5 TO 6 HOUR
KRISHU11
KRISHU

OTHER INFORMATION

1. LEADER OF VAGOS GANG

2.1 I WANT TO BECOME LEADER OF VAGOS BECAUSE I WANT VAGOS GANG MORE ACTIVE IN EVENT AS WELL AS GHETTO. I HAVE UNDER DEPUTY EXPERIENCE IN ALL GANG SO I KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THE GANG AND COME TOGETHER WITH MY TEAM..

2.2 SINCE I AM LONG IN CITY SO I HAVE GOOD FRIENDS IF I GET VAGOS LEADERAHIP THEN EVERYONE COME IN MY GANG AND MAKE IT TOP IN CRIME SIDE. CURRENTLY I HAVE MY PARTICULAR GOAL TOWARDS
40+ STORE ROBBERIES
25 FZ RAID
HOSTAGE SITUATION EVERYDAY
ATTEND ALL CLANDS AND ALL EVENTS WITH GOOD NUMBER

2.3 I HAVE GAINED EXPERIENCE IN MY FRIEND TERM WHEN HE IS LEADER HE TEACH ME ALOT THATS WHY I AM CAPABLE NOW TO TAKE THIS TERM MINE..

2.4 I WILL TAKE THOSE PEOPLE WHO KNOW BASIC RULES IN CITY AND GANG RULES SO THAT WE DIDNT GET ANY WARN IN EVENTS..

GANG RULES LIKE .
HOW MANY PEOPLE U NEED TO ROB SOME?
CAN U USE PERSONAL CAR IN GANG EVENT
What IS PERCENTAGE OF GANG CLOTH
What IS COLOUR OF VAGOS GANG
CAN U SHOOT INSIDE UR HQ

AND THERE ARE ALOT OF EVENT THIS IS BASIC QUESTION..

2.5 IF I GET A CHANCE TO GIVE INTERVIEW THEN I WILL ASSURE THAT I WILL GET EASILY BY MY EXPERIENCE..

CURRENTLY THAT I NOTICED FROM MY SIDE IS THAT THERE IS LACK OF ACTIVITY BETWEEN LEO AND CRIME .. GHETTO IS DEAD NO GANG IS INTERSTED TO TAKE WHOLE GHETTO BUT IN MY TERM I WILL ACTIVE GHETTO AND DO ALOT CRIME TO INCREASE OUR GANG POPULARITY WE WILL ACTIVE ALL EVENTS WITH GANG WITH LEOS TO CREATE GOOD RP
NO TOXICITY IN GANG
GIVE GOOD BONUS TO GANG MEMBER
ALWAYS WEAR GANG CLOTHES IN GANG EVENT
THERE IS A SMALL PROMOTION CEREMONY ON SUNDAY
I WILL GIVE DESERVE RANK FROM PEOPLE EXPERIENCE
MY DEPUTY WILL TAKE ALL RESPONSIBILITY IN ABSENCE OF ME
IN GANG THERE WILL BE EACH AND EVERY GANG MEMBER IMPORTANT

RANKING SYSTEM
LEADER. - LEADER OF BOSS OF VAGOS
DEPUTY. - DEPUTY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HANDLE ALL EVENTS IN ABSENCE OF LEADER IN CITY
UNDER DEPUTY - UNDER DEPUTY WILL HELP THE DEPUTY AND LEADER IN EVENTS
WARLORD - GOOD SKILL IN REVOLVER
EVENT CAPTAIN. - MANAGE ALL EVENTS
EVENT LEADER - HELP THE EVENT CAPTAIN TO GATHER MEMBER IN EVERY EVENT
TURFER - WHO PLAY IN TURF DAYS
KINGPIN - REVO KING
SPRAY TEAM - RESPONSIBLE FOR SPRAY SO THAT GABG GET 10K+ PROFIT
SHOOTER. GOOD SHOOTER IN WEAPON
CLAPPER - THEY ARE CLAP GHETTO
GANGSTER. - BECOME GANGSTER IN CITY
MEMBER - NEW MEMEBR IN ORGANISATION
FREEZE -

GOALS
100% TURF
MAX GRAFFITI PROFIT
ACTIVE GHETTO
WIN ALL EVENTS WITH GOOD NUMBER

BONUS SYSTEM..
CLANDS TOP SHOOTER 30K EACH PARACHUTE 10K PER KILL 5K
BATTLESHIP 10K
HS 10K
STORE/GUN ROBBRRY 20K
FZ 15K IF WIN 20K
SUBS 50K

IF ANY QUERY U CAN CONTACT ME ANY TIME ON MY MAIL

THANKS FOR VAGOS CURATOR WHO GIVE SOME TIME FROM BUSY SCHEDULE TO READ MY APPLICATION....
LOVELEY REGARD
KRISHU

ALL HAVE DESERVE ONE CHANCE TO SHOW THEIR SKILL GIVE ME ONE CHANCE FOR INTERVIEW....

sandeepan_21

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Information
1. Sandeepan Haldar
2. 21 yrs
3. 5.30 IST
4. 4-5 hrs
5. sandeepan_21(sandeepan_21#9164)
6. sandeepan_21
7. 139111
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. I am now in a family now only I was in vagos gang for 3 yrs but because of some reasone I have to change the server to EN-2 now I want to lead the gang and make it one of the best organization in los santos. I dont have nothing to say much I will say just give me a chance.
2. the three reasons are...............
zeal for the goal:

Justification: My strong affinity for the organization's goals and principles is a major factor in my desire to hold a leadership position within it. I think the organization can make a difference and effect positive change. I would be able to use my excitement as a leader to encourage and motivate the group to work together to accomplish our shared objectives. My commitment to effectively leading the organization would be fueled by this convergence of my values with its objective.
Imagination and Originality:

Justification: The chance to use my creativity and vision to help the organization reach new heights inspires me. In order to lead effectively, one must create an atmosphere that values innovation and ongoing development. I can help the team explore new ideas, adjust to new trends, and stay ahead in a quickly changing environment by taking on a leadership role. In addition to helping the company, this dedication to innovation would foster a vibrant and satisfying workplace environment.

Dedication to the Growth of the Team:

Justification: I'm committed to helping people within the company grow and develop. In my view, effective leadership involves not just accomplishing goals but also fostering a cooperative and encouraging work atmosphere. My priorities would be training initiatives, team member recognition and utilization of their many skill sets, and mentorship. By putting the team's health and professional development first, I hope to create a solid, cohesive group that can work together to overcome obstacles and advance the business.

I just need a chance.....

SHAKiR

Player
Player
Information

1) Your name IRL: Shakir
2) Your age: 18
3) Time zone: GMT+5
4) Average online per day: 5 to 8 hours a day
5) Discord: shakirblack
6) Your nickname: Shakir Cassaano
7) Your ID: 46008

Additional information

1. Leader of
The Vagos Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-I want to become the leader of Vagos because I think I can be a good leader as I have a lot of experience in gangs I spent my most of time in gangs as high-command rank in almost all of them and have knowlege about leagle orgs i was COS in lspd and in fib was also good rank.

-I want to become the leader because I can bring most of players into the gang and make our gang active with help of them as I have many friends who can help to complete my term as Vagos leader. I have selected Deputies to manage my gang while I am not available.

-I can effectively manage a gang and make it more active. I will try to do every activity given to me I will do every possible effort to make my gang the most active as ever before I will try my best to complete turf 100%.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I will ensure that no one breaks the rules in my gang if someone break so he will get punishment. I will complete my weekly goals on time and we will also be active in the ghetto gang activities and robberies and Clands at this time no other gangs are active in clands. In store robberies and hostage situations, I can do more interaction with Leos because I also have very good legal org experience and I know how to deal with them

We will do every event without any rule breaks as I know all the rules and my gang members will also know all the rules

Some goals:
max graffiti profits
Good activity in clands robberies and ghetto.
full efort to complete 100% turf.

Regards
shakir cassaano

Ranking System

1. Freeze

2. Newbie
3. Real Man
4. Shooter
5. Clapper
6. Kingpin
7. Graffitist
8. Top G
9. Gangster
10. Event Leader
11. Turfer
12. Big Smoke
13. Under Deputy
14. Deputy

15. Leader

jamesbrooke

Player
Player
1. Name IRL: chris
2. Age: 27
3. Time zone: Server Time
4. Average online per day: 9 to 12 Hours a day
5. Discord: jamesbrooke996
6. Nickname In Game: James Brooke
7. In Game ID: 134058

Additional information:

- Being the leader of the vagos allows me to create a cohesive group where members feel valued and supported. I thrive on bringing individuals together, providing guidance, and facilitating meaningful interactions that enhance everyone's roleplay experience.

- With over five years of experience leading gangs on various servers, I bring knowledge and expertise to the table. I understand the intricacies of managing a gang, from recruitment and resource allocation to conflict resolution and long-term strategizing.
My leadership style is collaborative yet decisive, ensuring that the organization operates smoothly while empowering members to contribute their ideas, talents, and roleplay quality.

- I managed to play on the server for a couple of hours with some of my friends and the quality of the roleplay that I encountered during my time was way much under my expectation, still, the quality of the scripts, the ideas and the potential that this server has to offer made me consider that a second chance must be provided and my implication to this server might bring a positive result on the community if we lead by an example on how people should provide quality roleplay.

- The main core of the group will be made by the guys that I've met in the past years of roleplay, meaning that we will always be together no matter what. Anyway, we will never stop here, we always want to recruit more, to get new friends and new people who can stay with us for longer. For the new people, we will apply everything that we did in the past, which is quite easy and I will describe it in a few steps:

1. we will make sure that they will experience good roleplay before they join our organization and set up proper expectations from the beginning.

2. we will have regular events and activities inside the gang. These could include turf wars, drug trafficking runs, heists, role-playing scenarios, and social gatherings. By providing diverse and engaging content, we can keep members excited and motivated to participate.

3. we will have effective communication channels that will keep members informed about upcoming events, changes in strategy, and important announcements. Utilize platforms such as Discord, forums, or in-game messaging systems to facilitate communication and encourage collaboration among members. Of course, all IC information will be provided only In Character and never OOCly, we are here to respect and enforce the rules.

4. recruitment and retention, by having a recruitment strategy to attract new members who share our values and vision. Actively engage with potential recruits through in-game interactions, additionally, prioritize the retention of existing members by fostering a welcoming and inclusive environment where everyone feels valued and respected.

5. Recognition and Rewards, are the most important parts of the organization to keep people active and engage in different activities. By acknowledging and celebrating the efforts of our members, we can foster a sense of pride and loyalty within the organization.

16.God Father
15.Mafia
14.Left Hand
13.Right Hand
12.Lead Turfer
11.Event Handler
10.Ghetto Clapper
9.Warlord
8.Turfer
7.Graffiti Head
6.Enforcer
5.Robbery Head
4.Clapper
3.Shooter
2.Gangster
1.Vagos

Thank You for taking the time to read my application

Michboy11

Player
Player

Additional information:

- Being the leader of the vagos allows me to create a cohesive group where members feel valued and supported. I thrive on bringing individuals together, providing guidance, and facilitating meaningful interactions that enhance everyone's roleplay experience.

- With over five years of experience leading gangs on various servers, I bring knowledge and expertise to the table. I understand the intricacies of managing a gang, from recruitment and resource allocation to conflict resolution and long-term strategizing.
My leadership style is collaborative yet decisive, ensuring that the organization operates smoothly while empowering members to contribute their ideas, talents, and roleplay quality.

- I managed to play on the server for a couple of hours with some of my friends and the quality of the roleplay that I encountered during my time was way much under my expectation, still, the quality of the scripts, the ideas and the potential that this server has to offer made me consider that a second chance must be provided and my implication to this server might bring a positive result on the community if we lead by an example on how people should provide quality roleplay.

- The main core of the group will be made by the guys that I've met in the past years of roleplay, meaning that we will always be together no matter what. Anyway, we will never stop here, we always want to recruit more, to get new friends and new people who can stay with us for longer. For the new people, we will apply everything that we did in the past, which is quite easy and I will describe it in a few steps:

1. we will make sure that they will experience good roleplay before they join our organization and set up proper expectations from the beginning.

2. we will have regular events and activities inside the gang. These could include turf wars, drug trafficking runs, heists, role-playing scenarios, and social gatherings. By providing diverse and engaging content, we can keep members excited and motivated to participate.

3. we will have effective communication channels that will keep members informed about upcoming events, changes in strategy, and important announcements. Utilize platforms such as Discord, forums, or in-game messaging systems to facilitate communication and encourage collaboration among members. Of course, all IC information will be provided only In Character and never OOCly, we are here to respect and enforce the rules.

4. recruitment and retention, by having a recruitment strategy to attract new members who share our values and vision. Actively engage with potential recruits through in-game interactions, additionally, prioritize the retention of existing members by fostering a welcoming and inclusive environment where everyone feels valued and respected.

5. Recognition and Rewards, are the most important parts of the organization to keep people active and engage in different activities. By acknowledging and celebrating the efforts of our members, we can foster a sense of pride and loyalty within the organization.

16.God Father
15.Mafia
14.Left Hand
13.Right Hand
12.Lead Turfer
11.Event Handler
10.Ghetto Clapper
9.Warlord
8.Turfer
7.Graffiti Head
6.Enforcer
5.Robbery Head
4.Clapper
3.Shooter
2.Gangster
1.Vagos

Best Leader!

Luki Hanma

Ex Marabunta Deputy and Noblesse
Player
Information
1 Your name IRL: Yasin
2 Your age: 17
3 Time zone: GMT+3
4 Average online per day: 6-7hours
5 Your Discord: yasluki
6 Your Nickname: Tyler Criminal
7 Your ID: 111549

Additional information
- I have many experience in both legal and illegal orgs. I have been so many situations and I can make my decisions easly with my experience from past and I know almost every single rule of the server.

-I learned a lot from my previous high commands, leaders and from my own mistakes and now I know how things work in gangs and I think that I am capable for taking the next step and become a leader.

- I have a team full of turfers that will be trying to achieve the 100% Territories Control in the term.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
-We will dominate the entire city and will do also all of the graffitis everyday

-I think having deputies from different time zones can help the gang a lot. That means the gang will have someone to lead them 7/24 and always can do grocery/gun store robberies and other.

- The goal is to always have more than 10k profit by having three spray leaders that can cover different times in the city.

Ranking system
15)Leader
14)Deputy
13)Under Deputy
12)Event Leader
11)Turfer
10)Cenaze
_____HİGH COMMAND____
9 ) Gangster
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Villian
6) Enforcer
5) Clapper
4) Alejandro
3) Soldier
2) Member
1) Freeze

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
best regards Tyler Criminal

SHAKiR

Player
Player
Information

1) Your name IRL: Shakir
2) Your age: 18
3) Time zone: GMT+5
4) Average online per day: 5 to 8 hours a day
5) Discord: shakirblack
6) Your nickname: Shakir Cassaano
7) Your ID: 46008

Additional information

1. Leader of
The Vagos Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-I want to become the leader of Vagos because I think I can be a good leader as I have a lot of experience in gangs I spent my most of time in gangs as high-command rank in almost all of them and have knowlege about leagle orgs i was COS in lspd and in fib was also good rank.

-I want to become the leader because I can bring most of players into the gang and make our gang active with help of them as I have many friends who can help to complete my term as Vagos leader. I have selected Deputies to manage my gang while I am not available.

-I can effectively manage a gang and make it more active. I will try to do every activity given to me I will do every possible effort to make my gang the most active as ever before I will try my best to complete turf 100%.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I will ensure that no one breaks the rules in my gang if someone break so he will get punishment. I will complete my weekly goals on time and we will also be active in the ghetto gang activities and robberies and Clands at this time no other gangs are active in clands. In store robberies and hostage situations, I can do more interaction with Leos because I also have very good legal org experience and I know how to deal with them

We will do every event without any rule breaks as I know all the rules and my gang members will also know all the rules

Some goals:
max graffiti profits
Good activity in clands robberies and ghetto.
full try to complete 100% turf.

Regards
shakir cassaano

Ranking System

1. Freeze
2. Newbie
3. Real Man
4. Shooter
5. Clapper
6. Kingpin
7. Graffitist
8. Top G
9. Gangster
10. Event Leader
11. Turfer
12. Big Smoke
13. Under Deputy
14. Deputy
15. Leader

Best Regards
Shakir cassaano

Henry Kinkuni

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Alex
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: UTC +1
4. Average online per day: 6-10 hours
5. Your Discord: Flaskeswurs
6. Your Nickname: Henry Kray
7. Your ID: 65282

Additional information

Why i want to be Leader of Vagos Street Gang
1. I want to lead the Vagos to bring them back to their former glory. The Vagos are one of the strongest gangs in the ghetto, and it's time for them to rise up and retake dominance in the city. A strong leader is needed to rebuild and I believe I'm the guy for the job.

2. If I'm chosen as the leader of the Vagos, I will bring life back into the gang. I will increase our numbers with recruitment, partake in more events, and create a larger presence in the city. We will conduct daily robberies, specifically of stores and gun stores, and members will be rewarded for their involvement. Through these measures, I feel that the Vagos will be revitalized and our hold on the ghetto will be restored.

3. I intend to create a rigorous interview process when recruiting new members so they understand the rules and how to conduct themselves. For high-command positions I will look to those with a strong understanding of the gang rules and protocols; those who can demonstrate good judgment, loyalty, and commitment. We will need strong commanders who can take charge and help us succeed.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

1. Do ghetto patrols as a gang, to mark our turf
2. Make a dedicated graffiti team
3. Doing proper FZ raids
4. Get informants inside the police
5. No toxicity within the gang!

Ranking System

1. Freeze
2. Young Clapper
3. Prospect
4. Pusher
5. Runner
6. Shooter
7. Contractor
8. Hitman
9. Tagger
10. Event Leader
11. Turfer
12. Bossman
13. Seargent at arms
14. Right-hand man
15. The Goldblooded

Last edited:

jamesbrooke

Player
Player

Additional information:

16.God Father
15.Mafia
14.Left Hand
13.Right Hand
12.Lead Turfer
11.Event Handler
10.Ghetto Clapper
9.Warlord
8.Turfer
7.Graffiti Head
6.Enforcer
5.Robbery Head
4.Clapper
3.Shooter
2.Gangster
1.Vagos

utkarshgamer

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Name

Nioo Bros

Player
Player
1. Name IRL: Prince
2. Age: 18
4. Average online per day: 10-13 Hours
5. Discord: push_223
6. Nickname In Game: Nioo Bros
7. In Game ID: 131275

Additional information:

I was part of the Vagos gang as an Turfer . I participate in many activities with friends, learned valuable lessons, and built connections. If I pass the interview, I'll use my all skill and knowledge to lead our gang to a platinum reputation. Our gang will make its mark in the ghetto through expressive graffiti and synchronized gun-fights. We’ll target shops, 24/7 stores, and Gun Stores for daring heists. Exciting events with battleships and submarines will keep us ahead. Recruiting turf control experts is key to our dominance. Our legacy will earn respect and cement our influence in the community.

Our gang will keep the role play exciting through clear communication and understanding of rules. We’ll organize events to enhance the role-playing experience. Regular training will develop skills, and recognizing contributions will motivate everyone. Let’s create a fun and dynamic environment where every member can contribute.

1. Making sure that all members perform proper role-play. I will actively encourage members to explore new ideas, improvise, and challenge themselves towards innovative role-play situations. Also taking only knowledgeable players who know how to proceed in events.

2.If participation in out-of-game communication channels such as Discord or forums will enhance the role-play experience for gang members, not during RP situations and planning. If anyone steal or sell any kind of weapons taken from gang will be punished according to server rules and also going to every single logs who take guns where they use.

3. My main goal is to establish Our gang on Top within the Los Santos Vagos, creating a strong bond among members. I will demonstrate my loyalty and trustworthiness towards the gang and expect the same from all the members. If anyone leaks any gang related information going to punish and get blacklist from gang also.

15. Leader

14. Deputy

13. OG

12. Under Deputy

11. Turfer

10. Lieutenant

9. Graffitist Expert

8. Enforcer

7. Shooter

6. Graffitist

5. Gangster

4. Clapper

3. Bad Guy

2. Newbie

1. Freeze

Thanks For the opportunity!

utkarshgamer

Player
Player
1. NAME:- Utkarsh
2. your age:- 20
3. Time Zone:- GMT+5:30
4. Average Online Per Days:- 3 hours
5. Your Discord:- jhoneychacha
6.Your nickname:- UtKaRsH GaMeRzZ
7. Your id :- 139562

Additional Information

1. Leader of Vagos Gang
i) I want to become a leader so that I can make the gang the biggest, the biggest gang in Los Santos.

ii) And I want to stop fraud, I mean that it happens in gangs that if two players have 1 player's seat vacant in the gang. That's why he is giving an interview for 2nd gang member. If a player has friendship with gang members then he invites him to his gang without any interview and other guys don't get any chance. If another group knows the rules then they will say that this is wrong then they will take you for interview but if you make a few mistakes then they will not give you membership.

iii) Players do not respect new players, so I want to show them that new players can also become gang leaders.

*The player should not be judged by his level but should be judged by his skills.*

*There should not be any level requirement to join the gang. If the person is dangerous and is capable then he can join.*

Deva Ratha

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Hari
2. Your age: 21
4. Average online per day: 4 to 5 hours
5. Your Discord: deva.don
6. Your Nickname: Deva Ratha
7. Your ID: 430

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

1. I have Good Experience in Role Play and i have been Admin for some time in grand and Other role play servers , I want be Leader and give best organization Experience and give more bones and Best graffiti profits to the new players it help for there new role play experience

2. I have seen Many gang leaders inviting cheaters and making 100% turfs , if i get chance to be leader i will not make this type of mistake and if i have seen any Player doing like this i will inform to you and if i have done this mistake you have full rights to end my term at any time with proof.

3. I have been in organizations From long time and You can check my history and i am soo good with out braking any rules in server and i have done some mistakes but i have clear my mistakes this time i very perfect for this job.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

1. Increasing Crime in city
2. Improving Crime Organization Experience
3. Helping New Players
4. set up proper Experience For New People

Ranking System
I have Best Ranking System If i get a chance to be leader i will make perfect ranks For everyone by there experience....!

Thanks for Giving good opportunity….!

Shan Albertus

𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 : 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚 & 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞
Player
The following participant were selected for the Vagos Leader Interview on February 23, 2024, at 18:30 IC Time.

Henry Kray | 65282 | Flaskeswurs

Thank you all for participating.

Luki Hanma

Ex Marabunta Deputy and Noblesse
Player
Information
1 Your name IRL: Yasin
2 Your age: 17
3 Time zone: GMT+3
4 Average online per day: 6-7hours
5 Your Discord: yasluki
6 Your Nickname: Tyler Criminal
7 Your ID: 111549

Additional information
- I have many experience in both legal and illegal orgs. I have been so many situations and I can make my decisions easly with my experience from past and I know almost every single rule of the server.

-I learned a lot from my previous high commands, leaders and from my own mistakes and now I know how things work in gangs and I think that I am capable for taking the next step and become a leader.

- I have a team full of turfers that will be trying to achieve the 100% Territories Control in the term.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
-We will dominate the entire city and will do also all of the graffitis everyday

-I think having deputies from different time zones can help the gang a lot. That means the gang will have someone to lead them 7/24 and always can do grocery/gun store robberies and other.

- The goal is to always have more than 10k profit by having three spray leaders that can cover different times in the city.

Ranking system
15)Leader
14)Deputy
13)Under Deputy
12)Event Leader
11)Turfer
10)Cenaze
_____HİGH COMMAND____
9 ) Gangster
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Villian
6) Enforcer
5) Clapper
4) Alejandro
3) Soldier
2) Member
1) Freeze

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
best regards Tyler Criminal

Nioo Bros

Player
Player
1. Name IRL: Prince
2. Age: 18
4. Average online per day: 10-13 Hours
5. Discord: push_223
6. Nickname In Game: Nioo Bros
7. In Game ID: 131275

Additional information:

I was part of the Vagos gang as an Turfer . I participate in many activities with friends, learned valuable lessons, and built connections. If I pass the interview, I'll use my all skill and knowledge to lead our gang to a platinum reputation. Our gang will make its mark in the ghetto through expressive graffiti and synchronized gun-fights. We’ll target shops, 24/7 stores, and Gun Stores for daring heists. Exciting events with battleships and submarines will keep us ahead. Recruiting turf control experts is key to our dominance. Our legacy will earn respect and cement our influence in the community.

1. Making sure that all members perform proper role-play. I will actively encourage members to explore new ideas, improvise, and challenge themselves towards innovative role-play situations. Also taking only knowledgeable players who know how to proceed in events.

2.If participation in out-of-game communication channels such as Discord or forums will enhance the role-play experience for gang members, not during RP situations and planning. If anyone steal or sell any kind of weapons taken from gang will be punished according to server rules and also going to every single logs who take guns where they use.

3. My main goal is to establish Our gang on Top within the Los Santos Vagos, creating a strong bond among members. I will demonstrate my loyalty and trustworthiness towards the gang and expect the same from all the members. If anyone leaks any gang related information going to punish and get blacklist from gang also.

15. Leader

14. Deputy

13. OG

12. Under Deputy

11. Turfer

10. Lieutenant

9. Graffitist Expert

8. Enforcer

7. Shooter

6. Graffitist

5. Gangster

4. Clapper

3. Bad Guy

2. Newbie

1. Freeze

jamesbrooke

Player
Player

Additional information:

16.God Father
15.Mafia
14.Left Hand
13.Right Hand
12.Lead Turfer
11.Event Handler
10.Ghetto Clapper
9.Warlord
8.Turfer
7.Graffiti Head
6.Enforcer