Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Los Santos Vagos

hassan knight

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Hassan
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day : 4 to 5 hours
5. Your Discord : HassanKnight#5006
6. Your Nickname : Hassan Thugs
7. Your ID : 89866
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. Its been almost two year playing grp i have a lot of exp in gangs i spended almosst all of my time while playing grp in gangs, i have been deputy many times of the gangs now i decided to improve the roleplay exp of new players by getting leadership. I know the perfect way to handle the gang without any mistake.

2. I recognize the importance of following rules in roleplay situations to prevent conflicts and misunderstandings. As a leader, I am dedicated to ensuring that each member of our gang understands and complies with the established rules comprehensively. This will create a smoother and more enjoyable roleplay experience for all, reducing the chances of disputes arising due to rule violations

3.Building strong relationships among our gang members is crucial. I am committed to fostering open and transparent communication within the organization. Every question, concern, or idea from our members will be heard and addressed promptly. I see myself as a leader who actively supports and empowers every gang member willing to contribute to our collective aspirations

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. When recruiting new members, it's crucial to prioritize quality over quantity. Seek out mature individuals who are not only knowledgeable about the game's rules but also friendly, cooperative, and enjoyable to roleplay with. Effective recruitment ensures that the gang is filled with members who enhance the overall roleplay experience

2. We will introduce weekly promotion ceremonies to recognize and celebrate the outstanding contributions of our members. This not only provides a sense of accomplishment but also motivates others to excel in their roleplay. To incentivize and reward excellence, we'll offer performance awards to members who consistently go above and beyond in their roleplay efforts. These awards will come in the form of bonuses and will definitely try to give max bonuses for every events

3. My commitment, along with my dedicated High Command team, is to ensure that every member of our organization is actively engaged and having fun through immersive roleplay experiences. We plan to achieve this by integrating various city activities into our roleplay, such as conducting exhilarating Fort Zancudo raids, store robberies, gun store, and attending clandestine, subs, car theft, Battle Ship and encashment

Pikachu Uzumaki

EN02 EX-VAGOS LEADER.
Player
Information :

1. Your name IRL: Yasin Hossen.
2. Your age: 19.
3. Time zone: GMT +6.00.
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours.
5. Your Discord: pikachuagent.
6. Your Nickname: Pikachu Uchiha.
7. Your ID: 40581.

Additional information:

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

* I've held the position of deputy in two different gangs, so I know how to aid with gang operations and events.
When I was in gangs, I took the lead in Fort Zancudo, store robberies, and other mischievous activities.

* Multiple gangs have the potential to emerge as the state's most sought-after group in the short time I've done this.
because I'm inspired to attend every event and enjoy myself immensely.

* Since I've been playing this game for more than a year, I've gained a lot of expertise in both gangs and legal organizations. I am aware of all the fundamental guidelines that I will require knowledge of in order to lead Vagos.

3. Your advices for improving roleplay within the organization.

* First, having capable deputies who are aware of the server guidelines and can handle crises in my absence is something I think is essential for successful RP and a successful term.

* Second, as I have demonstrated in previous terms as a deputy, I want to see a rise in the frequency of events like FZ and store robberies in the city, much like in the past. This will provide gang members more rp and encourage more individuals to join Ballas rather than other gangs.

* Third, Maintaining order in the workplace, ensuring that there are no internal conflicts, and fostering a warm, family-like environment are the third and most crucial things to do.

My ranking system would be,

15 - Leader

14 - Co-Leader
13 - Deputy
12 - Under Deputy
11 - Turfer
10 - Recruiter

9 - Mafia
8 - Graffiti Expert
7 - Enforcer
6 - Gangster
5 - Hitman
4 - Shooter
3 - Clapper
2 - Warning
1 - Freeze

I appreciate your consideration of my application. I'm excited about the chance to help the Los Santos Vagos Gang maintain its success.

Warm regards,
Pikachu Uchiha.

Last edited:

jamesbrooke

Player
Player
1. Name IRL: chris
2. Age: 27
3. Time zone: Server Time
4. Average online per day: 9 to 12 Hours a day
5. Discord: jamesbrooke996
6. Nickname In Game: James Brooke
7. In Game ID: 134058

Additional information:

- Being the leader of the vagos allows me to create a cohesive group where members feel valued and supported. I thrive on bringing individuals together, providing guidance, and facilitating meaningful interactions that enhance everyone's roleplay experience.

- With over five years of experience leading gangs on various servers, I bring knowledge and expertise to the table. I understand the intricacies of managing a gang, from recruitment and resource allocation to conflict resolution and long-term strategizing.
My leadership style is collaborative yet decisive, ensuring that the organization operates smoothly while empowering members to contribute their ideas, talents, and roleplay quality.

- I managed to play on the server for a couple of hours with some of my friends and the quality of the roleplay that I encountered during my time was way much under my expectation, still, the quality of the scripts, the ideas and the potential that this server has to offer made me consider that a second chance must be provided and my implication to this server might bring a positive result on the community if we lead by an example on how people should provide quality roleplay.

3. Your advice for improving Role-Play level in organization.

- The main core of the group will be made by the guys that I've met in the past years of roleplay, meaning that we will always be together no matter what. Anyway, we will never stop here, we always want to recruit more, to get new friends and new people who can stay with us for longer. For the new people, we will apply everything that we did in the past, which is quite easy and I will describe it in a few steps:

1. we will make sure that they will experience good roleplay before they join our organization and set up proper expectations from the beginning.

2. we will have regular events and activities inside the gang. These could include turf wars, drug trafficking runs, heists, role-playing scenarios, and social gatherings. By providing diverse and engaging content, we can keep members excited and motivated to participate.

3. we will have effective communication channels that will keep members informed about upcoming events, changes in strategy, and important announcements. Utilize platforms such as Discord, forums, or in-game messaging systems to facilitate communication and encourage collaboration among members. Of course, all IC information will be provided only In Character and never OOCly, we are here to respect and enforce the rules.

4. recruitment and retention, by having a recruitment strategy to attract new members who share our values and vision. Actively engage with potential recruits through in-game interactions, additionally, prioritize the retention of existing members by fostering a welcoming and inclusive environment where everyone feels valued and respected.

5. Recognition and Rewards, are the most important parts of the organization to keep people active and engage in different activities. By acknowledging and celebrating the efforts of our members, we can foster a sense of pride and loyalty within the organization.

My Ranking System would be-
16.God Father
15.Mafia
14.Left Hand
13.Right Hand
12.Lead Turfer
11.Event Handler
10.Ghetto Clapper
9.Warlord
8.Turfer
7.Graffiti Head
6.Enforcer
5.Robbery Head
4.Clapper
3.Shooter
2.Gangster
1.Vagos

Thank You for taking the time to read my application

Mohammed Error

Not Here 👀
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Mohammed Abdellah
2. Your age : 16, 17 soon
3. Time zone : GMT+2
4. Average online per day : 5 - 10 hrs
5. Your Discord : evil.404
6. Your Nickname : Evil Error
7. Your ID : 20855
Additional Information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).
- Have a lot of experience in illegal orgs so i was HC in all gangs before.
- The gang's distinguished location so Los Santos Vagos located in good place in ghetto.
- I like the yellow colour and Los Santos Vagos has this colour so it's good thing to me.
- Choosing people who will join well to be sure they won't brake the rules.
- Make store robberies, gun robberies.
- Attach all events.
- Be in ghetto, highway most of the time.
Some features in Mohammed Error:
- Old enough in the city.
- Have a lot of experience.
- Have a staff of Turfers, Leaders, High Commands.
- Have a experience to lead gang so i'm from the leaders in my fam ( Error404 ) from along time.
My Ranking System:

1. Freeze
2. Newbie
3. Gangster
4. Shooter
5. Graffiti Team
6. Graffiti Leader
7. Enforcer
8. Mafia
9. Turfer
10. Event Leader
11. Warlord
12. O.G
13. Under Deputy
14. Deputy Leader
15. Leader

Some Goals:

- Most active gang in the city.
- 100% Graffiti.
- 100% Turf.
- Complete my term without any warnings.
- Make this term best term for Los Santos Vagos.

Thank you for reading my application
My Greetings

Mohammed Error

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information

1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16 (Running)
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day: 6-7 Hours
5. Your Discord: alanzelensky
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571

Additional Information

1. Leader of...

Ans: Los Santos Vagos

Ans: I want to be the leader of this specific gang because:

• I have been experiencing a lot of things in this city for more than a year. I have been the deputy of FAMILIES in the last term and I have also been the underdeputy of every gang. I believe that my experience will help me a lot to lead this gang.

• My objective is to make this gang the most active one till the end of my term (if I get it). I will make sure that my gang knows server rules and obey them.

• Apart from this, I have a goal of doing 100% turf while holding the leadership. I want to make sure that this gang gains popularity and increases the crime activity in the city.

Ans: My advices for improving the level of Roleplay in Vagos Gang are:

• I will be focusing on Graffitis along with the turfs to make sure that we're covering everything and not leaving anything.

• Getting members from different timezones will help me to lead my term efficiently as it won't let the gang be inactive during night.

Giving bonuses for events is a source for motivation for gang members and I will do my best to give my gang members bonus. Not only bonus but the experienced one will get the deserving rank.

I will be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview!

Thanking You
Yours Truly
Alan Zelensky

Gruffin Tzariras

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Danish
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord : gruffinliya
6. Your Nickname : Gruffin Kingg
7. Your ID : 69036
Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos'
1) i want to become the leader of this organization because i think i can improve the the experience of other players and i know how to lead members
2) I've learned alot about leading a organization i have been in every state/criminal organization and that gave me confidence that i can lead an organization
3) if i got selected i will make sure not to do any mistakes

1) Complete my term without any warning
2) Friendly Enviroment Within The Organization
3) Minimum $5k Graffiti Profit
4) No Toxicity
5) 100% Turf

Ranking System

15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Events Leader
11. Warload
10. Turfer
9. Shooter
8. Murderer
7. Clapper
6. Grafittist
5. Enforcer
4. Shooter
3. Ganster
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

Last edited:

Shan Albertus

𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 : 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚 & 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞
Player
Any Off-TOPIC or TOXICITY will result in forum ban
Any extras trying to get recognition may also face a forum ban.

Hamzwe

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Your name IRL : PABLO_ESCOBAR
Your age : 21
Time zone : GMT+5+30
Average online per day : 12-16 Horus
Your Nickname : PABLO_ESCOBAR
Your ID : 120998

Additional information
1. Leader of: The Vagos Gang

1: Im in City for 1 year i was hc in Families and after that i join lspd for 4 terms and now iwant to be Leader to To prove myself And make Families strong gang iwant to be must active gang in city
2: I am active, I want to lead an organization because I think I am really capable. I have a lot of experience in leading organizations because I was high-ranked in every one I was in. I know how to arrange people and how to lead them
3: I want to introduce a special level of RolePlay so that all members of my organization will have fun being in a crime organization.
I think I know the rules of the city more than enough, and I would like to make a completely new and beautiful story on this server

3 Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Ilike to do many hostages, robbery 24/7, Gun Store, FZ raid .And could make a good RP. The violation of every rule would be reduced to a minimum.And iwill do new things in org
I will make sure that as many of my members as possible Move as groups of people, Some of whom will be assigned to graffiti.
Iwill putting an OOC age limit of at least 15+
Iwill make system bonus .and they will get them by going to events, hostages....

Ranks:

15-Leader
14-Deputy Leader
13- UnderDeputy
12-Event Manger
11-Mafia
10-Event Captain
9- Turfer
8-Capo
7-Gangsta
6-Graffitis
5-Member
4-Clapper
3-Shooter
2-Runner
1- Freeze

hamere

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Your name IRL : PABLO_ESCOBAR
Your age : 21
Time zone : GMT+5+30
Average online per day : 12-16 Horus
Your Nickname : PABLO_ESCOBAR
Your ID : 120998

Additional information
1. Leader of: The Vagos Gang

1: Im in City for 1 year i was hc in Families and after that i join lspd for 4 terms and now iwant to be Leader to To prove myself And make Families strong gang iwant to be must active gang in city
2: I am active, I want to lead an organization because I think I am really capable. I have a lot of experience in leading organizations because I was high-ranked in every one I was in. I know how to arrange people and how to lead them
3: I want to introduce a special level of RolePlay so that all members of my organization will have fun being in a crime organization.
I think I know the rules of the city more than enough, and I would like to make a completely new and beautiful story on this server

3 Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Ilike to do many hostages, robbery 24/7, Gun Store, FZ raid .And could make a good RP. The violation of every rule would be reduced to a minimum.And iwill do new things in org
I will make sure that as many of my members as possible Move as groups of people, Some of whom will be assigned to graffiti.
Iwill putting an OOC age limit of at least 15+
Iwill make system bonus .and they will get them by going to events, hostages....

Ranks:

15-Leader
14-Deputy Leader
13- UnderDeputy
12-Event Manger
11-Mafia
10-Event Captain
9- Turfer
8-Capo
7-Gangsta
6-Graffitis
5-Member
4-Clapper
3-Shooter
2-Runner
1- Freeze

Zarif Russo

Player
Player
1. Information.
1. Your name IRL - Zarif
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - GMT+6

4. Average online per day - 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord - _thug_x_
6. Your Nickname - Zarif Rusoo

7. Your ID - 96107

2. Additional information.
Leader of Los Santos Vagos

- As I have been playing this server from the last 1 years and I will have 4 deputies in total. 2 will be in city during the daytime and 2 will be in city during the night time. This will ensure that the gang is active at all times and let all of Los Santos know we are active and not be underestimated. i came from a long break actually i did a mistake i abuse admins , after that i fell so bad and regret for my behavior so i apologized for that and they think to give me last chance so as i am back right now also now i am ready to take care of gang members and gang

- Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow. my first day in city I have been involved with gangs. I have lived and died in ghetto, my utter dedication towards illegal organization has taught me illegal RP

- I have the high-quality group of turfers and I'm certain that the maximum captures may be from my gang if I be the leader. Being in almost every org i know the ins and outs of how things work all around the city. By using this knowledge i can make the vagos on top and i can bring the fear to those who will see or hear the name of vagos gang

- I will try to make unice events with other gangs and do my best to interact with leo’s (store robberies, encashment). Highway and every gang member must know all ghetto rules and general rules. if you don't know these things then you should not be the part of any org. I will bring out the real feel during hostage situations gun store robberies and 24\7 shops. Training members too be potential capture leaders, this task will be most exhausting, but will indeed be a long-term outcome

Goals.

1) Respect every gang member
2) Increase rate of crime in the city
3)100% Turf
4)100% Spray

5) win every event that is possible.

6) Dominate all the other orgs and gangs in all ways.

Last edited:

Deva Ratha

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL: Hari
2.Your age: 21
3.Time zone: GMT+5:30
4.Average online per day: 4-5
5.Your Discord: deve.don
6.Your Nickname: Deva Ratha
7 .Your ID : 430

Additional information
Leader of...Los Santos Vagos

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I have been in this city for a long time and I have gotten experiences from pretty much every organization (leaving out a couple), I have seen how gangs work , I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them . I have weighed the pros and cons for leading a gang and I've seen that a lot of good gangs get disbanded over the most stupid reasons and I wanna be better than those leaders. I know for a fact that if I get a shot , I will not disappoint.

2. I have also broken some rules which i learned after getting punished now i think iam capable that i can get the people to know all the rules of proper roleplaying and i would be keeping a special team or old and experienced people from gangs who are there for a long time to help them and guide them how the gangs work and will be implementing a system where people who break rules will get strike and if they get 3/3 strikes they are fired from the organisation and every week 1 strike will be reduced same system as the warnings given by the god (I Would Like To Thank The Gods For This idea) and as usual some of the leaders are so scared of disbanding that they wont even leave hq but i will not be like that i will make all the ghetto fun and my dream

3. About my thinking of management and my plans for them? Only adult people will be in high commands rank, I got my people who know how to be responsible and with clean records and must know all the rules memorized, according to that our high ranks and leaders job is to make sometimes Group formation too to raise up the motivation of our guys !

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. I am living in this city from more than 1 years and I saw many gang members doing failRP, robbing people without enough gang members, shooting outside ghetto etc.

2. So, I will make sure that the person, who is joining organisation, will go through a proper RP rule test and if we find him suitable, we will recruit him, so that there won't be any chance of failRP from the organisation members.

3. I will make some events in which all gang members will have fun together and can have party like a real life as a gang members.

4. we will select a day where all the gang member will go and kill all of the other people in ghetto.

Ranking System

16. Leader
15. Deputy
14. OGs
13. Under Deputy
12. Events Leader
11. turfer
10. Warload
9. Shooter
8. real Vagos
7. Clapper
6. Grafittist
5. new Vagos
4. Shooter
3. Gang star
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

Sergio Pluxury

Noob
Player
1. Your name IRL: Nithish.
2. Your age: 18.
3. Time zone: GMT +5.30
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours.
5. Your Discord: sergiomarquina07
6. Your Nickname: Nairobi
7. Your ID: 135071

Additional information:

* I've held the position of deputy in two different gangs, so I know how to aid with gang operations and events.
When I was in gangs, I took the lead in Fort Zancudo, store robberies, and other mischievous activities.

* Multiple gangs have the potential to emerge as the state's most sought-after group in the short time I've done this.
because I'm inspired to attend every event and enjoy myself immensely.

* Since I've been playing this game for more than a 6months, I've gained a lot of expertise in both gangs and legal organizations. I am aware of all the fundamental guidelines that I will require knowledge of in order to lead Vagos.

3. Your advices for improving roleplay within the organization.

* First, having capable deputies who are aware of the server guidelines and can handle crises in my absence is something I think is essential for successful RP and a successful term.

* Second, as I have demonstrated in previous Bloods as a deputy, I want to see a rise in the frequency of events like FZ and store robberies in the city, much like in the past. This will provide gang members more rp and encourage more individuals to join Ballas rather than other gangs.

* Third, Maintaining order in the workplace, ensuring that there are no internal conflicts, and fostering a warm, family-like environment are the third and most crucial things to do.

My ranking system would be,
16- Leader
15 - Mafia
14 - Assistant Mafia
13 - OGS
12 - Under Deputy
11 - Turfer
10 - Recruiter
9 - Warlord
8 - Graffiti Expert
7 - Enforcer
6 - Gangster
5 - Hitman
4 - Shooter
3 - Clapper
2 - Warning

1 - Freeze

I Wana Prove That Id Not matter So Give A Chance On Interview ! Thanks For Reading My Applicatin

Last edited:

Scofield Miller

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Berk
2. Your age:21
3. Time zone:GMT+3 (TURKEY)
4. Average online per day:4-8Hrs
5. Your Discord:scofield_94941
6. Your Nickname: Scofield Burrows
7. Your ID:87564

Leader of Los Santos Vagos

- Why i want to be a leader of this specific organization-

1-I want to be a leader of this specific organization because I am deeply passionate about its mission and values, and I believe that my skills and experience align perfectly with the goals and objectives of the organization.I have been in all organisations, legal or illegal, and I have a long experience in the city. Whether it was FIB, LSPD, NG, SAHP, BLOODS, FAMILIES, MARABUNTA, VAGOS, BALLAS, in all organisations my lowest rank was always high command and I was an deputy in many illegal organisations.

2-I am focused on personal and professional development and believe that being a leader in this private organisation will provide me with the opportunity to continuously learn, develop new skills and broaden my experience in areas directly relevant to the future of the organisation.

3-Ultimately, I want to be the leader of this particular organisation because I believe in its mission, I am experienced in its work, I am committed and I am confident that my leadership skills will enable me to make a good impact.

-My advices for improving RolePlay level in organization-

1- We will recruit the best, most talented and experienced people in the ghetto and together with all the rest of my gangsters we will reach the highest record numbers in all events and turn the city upside down.

2- We will be like a family within the organisation and anyone who disturbs the peaceful environment will be punished, so we will get rid of toxic people and find the most peaceful, exciting and fun environment, the basis of communication is feedback and I will be open to everyone's suggestions and I will firmly maintain the camaraderie and unity within the organization.

3- I will avoid discrimination and fraud and treat everyone with the same good treatment and empathy, I will be in constant communication and dialogue not only with my own gangsters but also with other illegal organizations, and as all gangsters, I will create great chaos in the city.

4- I will be constantly active in Fz Raids/Clans/Shop Robbery/Hostage Situation/Battleship and other events, so the event will be at its peak in terms of roleplaying.

My ranking system-
15-Leader
14-Deputy Leader
13-Under Deputy
12-Events Leader
----High Command----
11-Turfer
10-Warlord
9-Capo
8-Enforcer
7-Graffitist
6-Drug Lord
5-Gunner
4-Thug
3-Associate
2-Young Bloods
1-Freeze

My goals-
-Having 100% turf
-Having 100% grafitti
-Having a active gang in ghetto and clands
-I have been active on servers for a long time and have taken part in all organizations
Thanks For Reading My Application
Best Regards: Scofield Burrows

Additional Information-
-Ex LSPD Under Deputy(2x)
-Ex FİB Under Deputy
-Ex ALL gang under deputy
-Ex NG Under Deputy

Last edited:

Manas Verlice

Enough
Leader
1. Your name IRL : Harry
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT +5.30
4. Average online per day : 6-8 Hour
5. Your Discord : harry.fr
6. Your Nickname : Harry Verlice
7. Your ID : 54513

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List Three reasons with explanation)
1. I have Been in this for like 1.5 years And now have almost Experience of Every Org. We will interact and attack stores. We will do many activities such as the FZ Raid and many events. although my level is low, but I have a lot of experience, so do not worry.

2. We will do many activities such as the FZ Raid and many events. We will occupy the city and we will defend each other. I have past experience of leader so that's why with my experience I Want to Lead a Gang. From now on, the Vagos leadership that we have carried up to this point must continue.

3. if I got it my friends and family members going to join Vagos, I will focus on gang events and I will take control of it like Clandestine, Submarine, Battleship, Store Robbery Vehicle theft and Gang turfs.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization?
1. I can improve roleplay by doing weekly meetings with my deputies and talk about. Because it was always like this in the previous term, we would always watch each other's back and contribute to them even if something happened to one of us. The best example of this is that if ANY person in the gang. I will be giving out bonus to all the people who are doing good and giving their best.

My Goals .
1. Host Daily FZ Raids
100% Turf
3. Dominating the ghetto and events
4. Become most active gang in city
5. Complete my term without any warn

more -
Former 1x Bloods Leader (en2)
Former Bloods/ Vagos Deputy (en3)

Former Bloods/ Marabunta/ Vagos / Ballas High Command (en3)

I'm not here to take part, I am here to take over
Thanks for reading, i hope you will see my potential, have a nice day!

Arup Singha

ARUP
Server Administrator
1. Name IRL: Arup Singha
2. Age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-8 Hours
5. Discord: arup_singha
6. Nickname In Game: Arup Nostra
7. In Game ID: 79495

Additional information:

♦ I was Deputy Leader in the Vagos gang. Along with making connections and learning insightful lessons, I planned events with pals. I'll utilize my expertise and network to lead our gang to a platinum reputation if I make it through the interview.

♦ Reputable legal organizations like the FIB, SAHP, and NG have taught me a lot. Our group has an advantage since we understand how they operate. This will enable us to tactically outmaneuver them and anticipate their next action.

♦ Through coordinated gunfights and artistic graffiti, our gang will leave its mark on the neighborhood. We'll plan audacious heists against businesses, 24/7 establishments, and gun stores. We'll stay ahead of the game with exciting battleship and submarine activities. Hiring lawn control specialists is essential to our supremacy. Our reputation will grow and solidify our power inside the community.

3. Your advice for improving Role-Play level in organization.

By communicating clearly and according to the rules, our group will maintain the role play engaging. To improve the role-playing experience, we'll plan activities. Consistent training will build abilities, and acknowledging others' efforts will inspire everyone. Let's establish a lively, enjoyable atmosphere where everyone may participate.

a) Quality and Creativity:

• Promote Creativity: In my role as gang leader, I will aggressively encourage members to think creatively. We'll experiment, push ourselves, and come up with novel role-play scenarios.

• Appropriate Role-Playing: Participants are expected to maintain character, follow gang tradition, and add to interesting storylines.

b) Communication and Feedback:

• Out-of-Game Channels: There are other channels for communication than games. For communication, planning, and coordination, we'll make use of forums and services like Discord.

• Constructive Feedback: To improve role-playing, I'll provide constructive criticism. A culture of learning will be promoted by praising members' accomplishments and addressing areas in need of development.

c) Loyalty and Trust:

• Creating Bonds: My main objective is to improve the ties that bind Los Santos Vagos members together. Trust and loyalty are fundamental. In the game and outside of it, we'll support one another.

• Lead by Example: I promise to be a gang member who will never waver. I anticipate that each member will make the same commitment in return.

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜
My Ranking System would be-

16•] Leader

15•] Deputy

14•] OG Vagos

13•] Under Deputy

12•] Turfer

11•] Event Manager

10•] Graffiti King

9•] Warload

8•] Enforcer

7•] Shooter

6•] Mafia

5•] Gangster

4•] Clapper

3•] Warning

2•] Newbie

1•] Freeze

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to contribute to the continued success of the Los Santos Vagos Gang.....

Best Regards,

Arup Nostra.

Vivansh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Vivansh Guliya
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours everyday
5. Your Discord: vivansh007
6. Your Nickname: Vivansh Badshah
7. Your ID: 83858

Additional information

1.Leader of Los Santos Vagos

--> First because i have been Deputy of Ballas and underdeputy of all gang lot of times and i have lot of experience to manage the gang as a leader.
--> Second i have seen lot of previous ballas term and they was not active too much. so i want to make better than previous terms.
--> Third i want to make my gang most active gang of ghetto.

--> I will get maximum people's in 24 hour as much as i can.
--> I will make gang rp more excited and intresting.
--> We will attend every events with very good numbers.
--> I will give bonuses after every event.
--> I want to make my org terrorist gang in city so everyone will fear of our name.
--> I will get best deputies to make My Org on Top!!

My Goals

60 Store Robberies
30 Fort Zancudo Robbery
100% Graffiti
100% Turfs

Thank you for reading my application
Best Regards,
Vivansh Badshah

Last edited:
Top Bottom