Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Los Santos Vagos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diptin Pluxury

Ex Ballas and Families Leader (100% Turf 🟢)
Player
1. Your name IRL- Diptanshu Mistry

2. Your age- 21

3. Time zone-GMT

4. Average online per day- 8-9hrs

5. Your Discord- DipTin#1638

6. Your Nickname- Diptin Uchiha

7. Your ID- 93852

Additional information

1. Leader of- Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

(i) I have been to all the gangs in the city and gained more and more experience from my time there but i fell like i want to do something more and use my experience to help others who are new to this city and lead them to gain more and more experience and have fun in the city.

(ii) I know all the city and Turfing rules so that's a obvious choice for a leader and also i am online 8-9 hrs per day so i can give more and more time to this gang and improve it more and more.

(iii) Being a leader is not like i have to order around and do nothing that's why i am a hard working man and i can do anything necessary for my Gangs Improvement and wellbeing.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

(i) Doing Global event once in every 1-2 days

(ii) Issuing any amount of bonus on every Global event so that people will get some interest and attend them

(iii) Being fair to everyone

My goals as a leader of Los santos Vagos are

(i) 100% Turf
(ii) Maintain 100% Graffiti
(iii) Increase the crime rate in the city

My Rank System

13 - Boss

12- Deputy

11- Under Deputy

10- Event Leaders

9- Graffiti Leaders

8- Graffiti Team

7- Clappers

6- Villain

5- Homies

4- Young Guns

3- Under Consideration

2- Warning

1- Freeze

Thanks for your Time Reading this

Vagos On Top

Jamil Yama

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jamil
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: UTC+01:00
4. Average online per day: 8 hour
5. Your Discord: Jamil#9999
6. Your Nickname: Jamil Yama
7. Your ID: 680
Additional information

Leader of- Los Santos Vagos
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. The first reason I have alot of experience in gangs and I can take care of all the gang members. Me and my turf team will try my best to get 100% turf capture.

2. The second reason is that I am an old player and I know the rules of turf and gangs and I would like to improve the Role-Play experience.

3. I will do what ever I can to help people learn the rules and also if i got the gang, my friends and family members gonna join Vagos I will focus on gang events and i will take control of it like Clandestine, Battleship, Submarine, Vehicle theft, Gang turfs and Store Robbery.

4. Vagos is one of the valuable gang that people don't recognize, but I want to make it clean If I get this opportunity.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. My advice to improve the RP level in the organization is to involve our activities as much as we can with the other orgs. I will form alliances with other gangs to become stronger.

2. I will try to give prizes and bonus who active in the gang and do good for the gang and I will give bonus 2 days in week so people get motivated.

3. I want to make sure the people Im inviting to the gang know the rules.

4. The leader of the gang must meet every period with the members of his gang and talk about the conditions of the gang and raise the ranks who active and do good for gang

5. Its important to understand the purpose of the role play and the goals you are trying to achieve. This will help you stay focused and stay on track during the role play.

6. I have been involved in welcoming new players into my gang and family and have assisted them in getting acquainted with the game. My family members who gonna join my gang is quite laid-back and all of them are willing to help others.

7. Encashments and Ammo runs will be my priority sometimes too. Highly effective role-playing and negotiation skills are essential in store robberies and hostage situations.

M

Manas Badmash

Information
1. Your name IRL: Manas Satya
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 8 hour
5. Your Discord: Manas#0343
6. Your Nickname: Manas Badmash
7. Your ID: 3318

ADDITIONAL
1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do u want to be leader?
i. I want to be leader as i think that I can easily manage the gang events and end the term without having any warning. I will regularly do FZ raid, 24/7 Store robbery and gun store robbery.

ii. I have a good experience in both legal and illegal organization and know how to manage the things and in illegal activities how to help to escape everyone and make higher profits every hour

iii. I will be hiring recruiters, turfers and defenders for different purposes the recruiters will be recruiting more and more turfers and defenders so that gang never get dead and will do more and more Graffiti with help of defenders and Turfer

3. ADVICES FOR IMPROVING ROLE PLAY
i. I will be diving Gang system with different ranks for Graffiti, robberies and raids So, that we can manage to run the gang easily and on a very large and active base with members.

ii. We will be keeping paint balloon, Guns and ammunation in Armory and warehouse So, that no one is without weapon in any type of Robbery or Raid
we can easily manage to allot weapons and increase the warehouse.

iii. Will be Keeping active deputy that have are previous leaders or have a great experience in gangs and know well how to manage the gangs

iv. After every event the bonus will be alloted to keep the gang active and raise everyone with gang

v. To keep the graffiti and territory capture active and as well as the bonus collection i will be alloting seperate bonus for it every hour so that all members get active and everyone get a good profit and remains in gang for a long

My Goals For the Vagos Term :-

1. 100% Turf
2. 100% Spray
3. 30+ FZ
4. 40+ Store robberies

RANK SYSTEM -

{14}-Villain

{13}-God Father

{12}-OG

{11}-Boss

{10}-Under G

{9}-Turfer

{8}-Kingpin

{7}-Warlord

{6}-Graffitist

{5}-Enforcer

{4}-Punisher

{3}-Young G

{2}-Gangster

{1}- FREEZE

I can Manage the gang easily due to my previous experiences

Gojo Kun jr

Hola:)
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Ameer hamza
2. Your age- 19
3. Time zone- GMT-05:30
4. Average online per day- 8-9 hours
5. Your Discord- lucyy#2114
6. Your Nickname- Luce pluxury
7. Your ID- 47522

Additional information

1. Leader of- VAGOS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I aspire to become a leader in Vagos, as I possess the skills and acumen required to instill discipline within the organization, a vital attribute for effective leadership.
I firmly believe that with the collective efforts of all members, we can transform Vagos into the most dynamic gang, notorious for spreading fear throughout San Andreas while upholding mutual respect and camaraderie. Drawing from my extensive experience as a high-ranking member of various gangs and legal entities, I have developed lasting friendships that I cherish deeply.
I currently hold the position of Under Deputy in the Marabunta gang, having begun my career as a gangster within Vagos. I later advanced to the position of High Command within the Families Bloods gang, all while remaining loyal to Vagos.
-Vagos possesses immense potential to become the premier gang in the city. As a member of this organization, I aspire to secure complete control over all our turfs and engage in spectacular ghetto activities that showcase our strength and prowess. Through our actions, we aim to demonstrate to others that Vagos is an exceptional organization that they ought to contemplate joining.

i. As part of my strategic plan for the gang, I intend to implement a comprehensive ranking system that accommodates graffiti, robberies, and raids. This will facilitate efficient management of the gang and increase our membership significantly.

ii. To ensure that our members are always well-prepared, we will create an armory and warehouse for storing paint balloons, firearms, and ammunition. This will ensure that everyone has access to weapons during robberies or raids, and we can effortlessly manage the distribution and storage of firearms.

iii. To maintain competent leadership, we will appoint proactive deputies who have extensive experience in managing gangs and leadership roles.

iv. As a means of encouraging members, I will guarantee that bonuses are distributed after every event to keep the gang active and engaged. This will motivate everyone to remain active and work towards achieving the objectives of the gang.

v. Furthermore, to promote graffiti and territory capture activities, I intend to assign a separate bonus for these activities every hour. This will incentivize members to participate in these activities and enable everyone to earn a decent profit while remaining actively engaged in the gang.

Thanks for reading

Last edited:

Mafia Akib

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Arman Raza

2. Your age: 17

3. Timezone: GMT+5:30

4. Daily average online: 4-5

5.Your Discord : Akib Sheikh#2434

6. Your nickname: Mafai Akib

7. Your ID: 21707

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation).
I have gained a lot of experience in gangs and on the streets and I want to pass this experience on to my friends. Organizations must make everyone feel welcome and close, so they can work better. A leader must be someone who is committed to helping his members and pushing them to be the best they can be. The neighborhood people know me. The most loyal member of the Plus Gang would follow me, because my two children and I had bungled almost every event of the gang.

- After being in the gang for so long as a deputy, I thought it was my turn. I've been in this city for about a year now and have always been a part of the gangs. Served as 2-term Plus Vice President, 1-term Blood Vice President, 2-term Family Vice President, and 1-term Marabunta Vice President

- I would like to become the leader of the Vagos as I believe U can successfully lead this gang to the top. I want to make Vagos one of the most respected gangs of all

3. Your advice to improve the level of role-playing in the organization
Asa's deputy and supreme commander, you have led a large number of events in gangs. I will keep the Vagos alive and take part in all the events as best I can. I will not allow anyone to break the rules and enjoy the RP process. I will provide it by recruiting experienced people with appropriate interviews. The gang will be active and the members will follow the RP rules. Thus, I will help role-play Los Santos

4. My advice is to improve the role in the organization
I will make the requirements to join the gang varied for each rank so that players can evolve into older and more mature members to be part of a gang as well.
Once they reach the age limit and if they are proven worthy of promotion, they are promoted to higher ranks.

5. My goals
1. The number of healthy members online.
2. A strong team in the ghetto wars
3. Build a great drip and spray team.
4. Keeping the event win rate close to 99%

Hela Juzo

EN2 PC Checker 🤩 Curator of Ballas💜
Player

The following players have been selected for Los Santos Vagos interviews at 16:00 server time on 30 March.

Hassan Thugs - Hassan Knight#5006 - 89866
Jamil Yama - Jamil#9999 - 680
The Applications for Los Santos Vagos leader are closed now

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Cameron
gmt
10-12 hours
Jake Choo|92216#2396
Jake
1. Leader of Los santos Vagos
2. I want to be leader of Los Santos Vagos because I’ve been a Hight command in ballas and familes. I’ll treat everyone with respect
If I’m leader I’ll make every do a interview to join bc they need to know the rules to join bc if they don’t it could cost me as the leader.
I think I should be leader because I’ve also been in gov Ng fib SAHP so I know quiet a lot
3. I can improve roleplay because if I’m leader every time we do a store robbery gun store robbery I’ll give everyone who attends a bonus of my own money and we will go around ghetto clapping people

rnqft70

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information:
1. Your name IRL: Rob
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord: rnqft#5651
6. Your Nickname: Mike Davis
7. Your ID: 32836
Additional information:

1. Leader of... Vagos
1.Because i have experience in gangs especially in vagos.
2. I know the ghetto rules.
3. I have great leadership and communication skills.

1.Everyone should learn the ghetto rules and remember atleast the most important ones (because there are people who dont know any rules and still are in the organization) thats why the interviews should be a bit more complicated and harder so we have good gang members.
2. Stricter punishments- so no one would want to do bad things because the punishments would be bad also.
3. More store robberies, kidnappings, robbing, etc. So the gang would be more solid and everyone could rob and be a part of the organization.

Kevin Wesker

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL Darsh
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone IST
4. Average online per 6-7 hours day
5. Your Discord L0RD F1RE #9999
6. Your Nickname Devil Kevin
7. Your ID 65823

1. Leader of...Vagos
-Ive seen the ranks and how gang organizations should be ran and feel that i could bring quality structure to the vagos organization, and represent how the gangs should be for the beginning of the server for future leaders

When i was in ballas i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 weeks making myself all the way to the top of ballas and this shows my undying dedication to the gang.

I've been in ballas previously, and I've been there for a long time, and I've always been excellent with my members, and I've always been in the top rankings. I will only invite individuals who know the rules and who don't mind doing clands, and I will make them excited for the next event and can't wait for it.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.
Some things I would do to improve Roleplay;
  • More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
  • A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
  • A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
  • ICly I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
  • Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
  • Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
  • In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
Your name IRL : Punarveer
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: Punar0p#2132
6. Your Nickname: Punar Badmash
7. Your ID: 46029
Additional information

1. Leader Of Los Santos Vagos

1.i want to be the leader of Los Santos Vagos i am in the city for like 1 or more year i have worked in both legal and ilegal orgs i have been hc in sahp and FiB and about ilegal i am current under deputy of Families and ex Ballas Deputy and once in Los Santos Vagos also i have seen this gang doing very good in city one but in city 2 it is not powerful as city 1 like i dont seen that Los Santos Vagos complete his term in city

2 it got disbanded in 15 to 20 days maximum and iand i have thought that if i could get a opprtunity to be the leader of Los Santos Vagos i can handle this gang properly and i will try Los Santos Vagos will complete his term this time

3. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

4. i will tell people that gang do not do only robing store and all there are also many more events like FZ raid and give them regular bonus for doing events i have seen in many gang leaders didnt give bonus who is doing hardwork for the gang and my main focus will be 100% turf

3.and i will help each and every people who is new in city dont get fired for any stupid reason i will tell them all the rules i will give them more chances that the other higher rank

1. i will make sure all get there deserving rank. I will give high command only to trusted people

2. i will stay on my words and make sure nobody get kicked for no reason or any stupid reason

3. and i will make strike system like

—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

—>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

4. the main problem in the gangs is that people are very toxic they start abusing anyone without any reason or for any strict reason and i will make a special section in Los Santos Vagos email for toxic people if anyone post there any proof about that a strict action will be take against him/her

Regards
Punar Badmash (note i want a last chance to be a leader and improve my past mistake)

Rex Barzani

Player
Player
1. Abo
2. 18
3. Time zone UTC+0
4. 7-10 hours
5. ReX ∞ #0001
6. Rex Barzani
7. 939
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos

- To begin with I think Vagos is a very capable gang with very capable members, they just need a leader who knows how to help and guide them and I think I can fill this spot and assist all members

- I want to make Vagos great gang. I want Vagos to become an ruthless and amazing gang that everyone remembers the name of whenever its said. I also want to have fun through the time as well and give my members some enjoyment through it. whether this means events or do more and ask my members to come out with us and include them all the same. Rank wont matter I will treat them all the same.

- Another reason is I feel every player no matter what org deserves to have a fun and enjoyable GRANDRP experience and i feel i could help this by making RP easier to members new or old to explain it to them and help them grow as gang members or whatever they might decide for the future

- I like the HQ of vagos and the Yellow tint is nice, this is a small reason but i feel its important to name all reasons.

- I feel I could get a lot of strong people into vagos. Strong amounts aswell and very active. Whether its ex gang leaders or people I know and trust. I know for a fact I will be able to get good deputies.

- I feel gangs now only care about fighting other gangs whether its turf fights or straight ghetto beef. I want to bring more RP and traction to other events. Such as store robberies, ATM robberies, corrupt cop usage. I have alot of very good plans for vagos.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

- Off the bat I would

1. Do more store robberies! it feels like gangs have their mindset on turfs or just fights with other gangs but a huge part of this is store robberies/ghetto/ATM and a lot more! I want full RR in all of these aswell!

2. We will use corrupt cops a lot more as it is an amazing way to use RP and can expand the time of it a lot more. If done correctly of course.

3. We will negotiate a lot more and I will train all members to do it once so they understand. Whether its store robberies or simple demands.

4. I will make sure all my members know how to properly RP incase the time comes they wont mess up RP and it will continue greatly. I will personally take the time to make sure they are all fully prepared for whatever might come their way. I will protect them from any future troubles and make sure they are in good standings.

5. I will encourage all gangs and state orgs to RP more no matter the situation and always teach newer players to do the same while also keeping it clean and productive

6. I would make our members use literal RP a lot more often (Example /me) as it increases RP by a ton.

7. I would like to do a lot of Vagos events. I feel it can help RP a lot to have fun little events for everybody to enjoy and have a great time and cool off.

Strike system
Strike 1 * Verbal
Strike 2 * Demotion
Strike 3 * Blacklist/Fire

This is my Vagos application good luck to all reading!

Last edited:

Andrew Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Aaditya
2. Your age-17
3. Time zone-GMT
4. Average online per day- Per day 6 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord-</ĐrΞaM・DEVIL 亗 >#2346
6. Your Nickname-Andrew Pluxury
7. Your ID-94247
Additional information
1. Leader of... los santos vagos
i want to be leader of vagos because i goal is to vagos on top gang and vagos become best gang
yes i advices for improving rople play in org level
"Gu

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours Weekdays and 6-8 Weekends
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Ashley Pluxury
7. Your ID: 93571
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Los Santos Vagos
Ans - I have been experiencing things as a LEO and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life. I climbed all the way up from a vagos Clapper to bloods and families underdeputy. I am colonel (head) of airforce right now in NG, before joining NG Mostly I used to be in gangs because a gang was my first org. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently whether it's legal or illegal. During my 3 terms in LSPD as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader Vagos and personally I want to increase the crime rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the Vagos always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of Vagos.
Ans - (i) I won't promote any favoritism in the gang because I have seen that most of the people give their friends and family members some of the best ranks in the gang and this is very harmful for the gang as in this hardworking gang members are being ignored and some of them would leave and this will cause a loss of members in the gang.
(ii) I will try to capture territories as much as I can to expand the Vagos as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as turfer. I will make sure that our HCs are doing illegal things while following our email's rules and regulations.
(iii) I will implement my ranking system and strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).

Ranking system:-
15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
13) Turfer (Under Deputy)
12) OG (Event Leader)
11) Godfather
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer
9) Punisher
8) Warlord
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Graffiti Members
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Strike system:-
Strike 1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Blacklist/Fire

I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Ashley Pluxury

Soumil_Badmash

Player
Player
Your name IRL Soumil

2. Your age 18

3. Time zone GMT+5:30 Indian Time

4. Average online per day 6-10 Hours

5. Your Discord -soumilhabibi

6. Your Nickname Soumil Garg

7. Your ID 64709

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

• I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience of almost all legal and illegal orgs. As my carrier of informal is started through Vagos gang, I am very determined about becoming leader of this gang.

• I worked in legal org also and I managed to gather experience of both sides legal and illegal I was also in the ballas a few days ago as under deputy and i know how to run events and turfs so from my side, I think I have enough experience of illegal orgs and I have leadership skills also.

• i think I am a bit of socialized person because I have a lot of contacts of both legal and illegal sides. I can help my gang with high level turfers and i will bring renowned teams into our gang so that we can score 100% turf results and rock in Gang leaderboards
  • As we all know that gangs are very rarely seen together doing a crime. I will create links with other gang leaders and we will collaborate with each other and will do more events in which RP is involved

• I will create a new punishment based system as legal orgs like.
—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

—>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

• I also want to create a training system for our gang. In this system I will select some volunteers that will train new recruits about how the gangs actually functions and many people think that gangs is of just killing people and robbing them but it’s not. We will teach them about all the functions of the gangs like store robbery, FZ raid , car robbery, atm robbery , hostage situation ,etc. . By this way we will transform citizens to a true cold blooded gangster.

• It’s very important to stay calm at every situation and I will create a non pressure environment among my members. I also will develop a new promotion system. As in this system I will create a database of my members and me and my team will constantly observe the members and give them promotions accordingly.
  • One more main problem in gangs is that the members don’t get the ranks they deserve and mainly the leader also become ignorant. I will ensure that I will be as humble as everyone want to be and constantly observe everybody and giving them promotions.
  • I want to add one more thing of my plan as being the leader of Vagos I will give chance to New recruits and low rank people other than high command to negotiate with our fellow LEOs in events like store robbery. In this way our members will gain experience about this stuff. I will ensure that everyone will get a chance to be a negotiator
  • And at last Vagos is not on top right now. If I become It will be for sure PEACE out

Last edited:

Rishabh Kirigaya

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Rishabh
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 6-8 Hrs
5. Your Discord - Desi Rishabh#0001
6. Your Nickname - Desi Rishabh
7. Your ID - 91886

Additional information
1. Leader of...
maxresdefault.jpg

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I spent most of my RP life in gangs and criminal families. That always attracted me, I was the HC in almost all gangs, and I know how to lead one. For a long time, I observed leaders and their work, and I noticed good and bad things.
I think I am capable of leading a criminal organization, I know how to lead people to events, and I also know how to be a good leader. In my opinion, unity is the key to the organization, all members should respect each other, I would not tolerate toxicity at all. Honest effort and work would be rewarded.
I am very serious, I know what I want and I have serious people for this organization. I would like to make something out of this organization, I would be very serious, and so would my members. If there was no action, people would not just stand in the HQ, but he would send them to loot in the ghetto or to spread graffiti.
Turfs would be one of the priorities, I think that turfs are very important for a gang. I have a very serious Turf Team and I think turfs would be our strong point.
As the Leader of this organization, I would do my best to make everyone feel accepted, I would be very friendly towards everyone. I would raise the RP to a bigger and better level, a lot of people don't know what a real gangster RP is and I would show them that. We would behave very seriously and viciously, like gangsters in RL. Hostage situations, 24/7 convenience store robberies and Gun-Store robberies would be frequent and successful, I would use tactics never seen before.
My goal is for everyone to feel accepted, as if we were one big family, no one would be left behind, but we would go through everything together. That's how a gang should behave...
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
Meetings at least 2 times a week.
I noticed that people don't pay much attention to rp and non-rp chat in gangs, so I would draw their attention to that.
Much more serious examinations, people would be examined in a different way, a little more IR way, because I don't think the point is that they learn the rules by heart like a song, but that they know what it is about.
A much more serious gangster RP.
Making alliances with other gangs on IC, not OOC.
Improve player experience after joining a gang. To give everyone a chance to prove themselves and prove that they are better than what others think, many leaders did not give that opportunity to new members, and I would do my best to give it to everyone!
Activate and improve graffiti and ghetto looting. In my opinion, robbing and scrawling graffiti is a very impressive role in the gang, after a while each new member could decide whether he would like to join the graffiti team or be a robber, that system would only improve the behavior of the members in terms of seeking rank, and would try harder.

rnqft70

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information:
1. Your name IRL: Rob
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord: rnqft70#5651
6. Your Nickname: Mike Davis
7. Your ID: 32836
Additional information:

1. Leader of Vagos
1.Because i have experience in gangs especially in vagos.
2. I know the ghetto rules.
3. I have a great leadership and communication skills.

1.Everyone should learn the ghetto rules and remember atleast the most important ones (because there are people who dont know any rules and still are in the organization) thats why the interviews should be a bit more complicated and harder so we have good gang members.
2. Stricter punishments- so no one would want to do bad things because the punishments would be bad also.
3. More store robberies, kidnappings, robbing, etc. So the gang would be more solid and everyone could rob and be a part of the organization.

Rishabh Kirigaya

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Rishabh
2. Your age - 18
4. Average online per day- 6-8 Hrs
5. Your Discord - Desi Rishabh#0001
6. Your Nickname - Desi Rishabh
7. Your ID - 91886

Additional information

1. Leader of...

maxresdefault.jpg

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I spent most of my RP life in gangs and criminal families. That always attracted me, I was the HC in almost all gangs, and I know how to lead one. For a long time, I observed leaders and their work, and I noticed good and bad things.
I think I am capable of leading a criminal organization, I know how to lead people to events, and I also know how to be a good leader. In my opinion, unity is the key to the organization, all members should respect each other, I would not tolerate toxicity at all. Honest effort and work would be rewarded.
I am very serious, I know what I want and I have serious people for this organization. I would like to make something out of this organization, I would be very serious, and so would my members. If there was no action, people would not just stand in the HQ, but he would send them to loot in the ghetto or to spread graffiti.
Turfs would be one of the priorities, I think that turfs are very important for a gang. I have a very serious Turf Team and I think turfs would be our strong point.
As the Leader of this organization, I would do my best to make everyone feel accepted, I would be very friendly towards everyone. I would raise the RP to a bigger and better level, a lot of people don't know what a real gangster RP is and I would show them that. We would behave very seriously and viciously, like gangsters in RL. Hostage situations, 24/7 convenience store robberies and Gun-Store robberies would be frequent and successful, I would use tactics never seen before.
My goal is for everyone to feel accepted, as if we were one big family, no one would be left behind, but we would go through everything together. That's how a gang should behave...

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

Meetings at least 2 times a week.
I noticed that people don't pay much attention to rp and non-rp chat in gangs, so I would draw their attention to that.
Much more serious examinations, people would be examined in a different way, a little more IR way, because I don't think the point is that they learn the rules by heart like a song, but that they know what it is about.
A much more serious gangster RP.
Making alliances with other gangs on IC, not OOC.
Improve player experience after joining a gang. To give everyone a chance to prove themselves and prove that they are better than what others think, many leaders did not give that opportunity to new members, and I would do my best to give it to everyone!
Activate and improve graffiti and ghetto looting. In my opinion, robbing and scrawling graffiti is a very impressive role in the gang, after a while each new member could decide whether he would like to join the graffiti team or be a robber, that system would only improve the behavior of the members in terms of seeking rank, and would try harder.

Ethan Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Umar Sadique
2. Your age- 17
4. Average online per day- 6 to 7 hrs
5. Your Discord- Robinpluxury#1111
6. Your Nickname- Robin Pluxury
7. Your ID- 86942

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

*I've been playing the server for a while now and really want to be a leader. I've been in a few organizations over my period of playing and I feel this makes me a strong leader for this position. I have been in a few gangs now for extended periods of time. My knowledge of the rules helps me to be able to be successful over the 30 days of being a leader and maybe even take another term.

*Being in /Bloods/Marabunta/Ballas/Vagos/Families/FIB has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the server and that has gave me a lot of confidents to achieve any goals. I know many of people would like to join me and help me along side this journey .

*By taking the Los Santos Vagos Gang, I want to communicate with people I don't know in the game, share what I learned with them, and make our valuable time fun by doing Store robbery and similar events in the game.

* Doing Robberys and Hostage situation.

*I will focus on training and helping my members to improve so they will also have fun in the city specially rules of events and also turfing and graffiti.

*I will prepare some rules like not to be abusive and many more( i have all noted and i dont want to provide here) that will follow the state rules and make the RP of the gang better than before

*I will try to give out prizes/bonus to the members who will do good in the events and also to the members if who give us time improving

Love This Server ❤️

Kevin Wesker

Player
Player
Your name IRL : Darsh
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30 Indian Time
5. Your Discord:
6. Your Nickname:
7. Your ID:65823

Additional information
1. Leader of: The Vagos Gang

Ans 1) I have a lot of experience With the gangs I was HC of many gangs like Families,Vagos,Ballas and bloods and i have seen many
I have seen how previous leadership teams have gotten disbanded in the past and ways that it could have been avoided. So as a leader, I would be able to bring that knowledge to the Vagos organization and improve at thing where other gangs have failed.

2) I am active and am qualified as this is the only game and server I play. I have been on GRP for close to a full year and have a great understanding of how the city works.world as a Manager of my workplace. Leadership comes natural to me and I am excited to potentially have the opportunity to display that here with the Vagos.

3) I have no doubt that I would be able to help the Vagos organization grow to new levels of success having minimal to zero rule breaks in both cities. I now wish to continue that legacy here in en2 with the Vagos Gang growing the gang scene in this city.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. : The first thing I would improve is the knowledge and understanding of all server rules. I noticed in the past in other gangs the majority reasons why RP is being broken in the city and ghetto is because of a lack of knowledge of server and ghetto rules. This makes players break character to then explain the rules to the individual causing all RP to be lost. I believe (at least) a weekly meeting within the gang discussing the rules of the city can help players stay in character and focus on the RP aspect, instead of the next rule break. Further, in addition to stressing the importance of the rules, I want to create a fun environment that is not toxic to create an environment that can help grow EN2's player base.

Kevin Wesker

Player
Player
Your name IRL : Darsh
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30 Indian Time
5. Your Discord: L0RD F1RE #5139
6. Your Nickname: Devil Kevin
7. Your ID:65823

Additional information
1. Leader of: The Vagos Gang

Ans 1) I have a lot of experience With the gangs I was HC of many gangs like Families,Vagos,Ballas and bloods and i have seen many
I have seen how previous leadership teams have gotten disbanded in the past and ways that it could have been avoided. So as a leader, I would be able to bring that knowledge to the Vagos organization and improve at thing where other gangs have failed.

2) I am active and am qualified as this is the only game and server I play. I have been on GRP for close to a full year and have a great understanding of how the city works.world as a Manager of my workplace. Leadership comes natural to me and I am excited to potentially have the opportunity to display that here with the Vagos.

3) I have no doubt that I would be able to help the Vagos organization grow to new levels of success having minimal to zero rule breaks in both cities. I now wish to continue that legacy here in en2 with the Vagos Gang growing the gang scene in this city.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. : The first thing I would improve is the knowledge and understanding of all server rules. I noticed in the past in other gangs the majority reasons why RP is being broken in the city and ghetto is because of a lack of knowledge of server and ghetto rules. This makes players break character to then explain the rules to the individual causing all RP to be lost. I believe (at least) a weekly meeting within the gang discussing the rules of the city can help players stay in character and focus on the RP aspect, instead of the next rule break. Further, in addition to stressing the importance of the rules, I want to create a fun environment that is not toxic to create an environment that can help grow EN2's player base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom