Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Los Santos Vagos

predator007

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Arjun
2. Your age :20
3. Time zone: Gmt +5.30
4. Average online per day: 5-8hrs
5. Your Discord :predatorjod
6. Your Nickname: Predator Jod
7. Your ID:99351
Additional information
1. Leader of... LOS SANTOS VAGOS
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. I have been in gang from the beginning of my rp from the age of 6 now i have been 28 years old I have gained lot of experience and knowledge about rules ,communication and all

2. After being in gang for several year i have ranked up from high command to deputy . I organised most of the crimanl activites and got good sucess in it

3.i love to do crime and crimnal activites if i become the leader there will be no day the ghetto wil be free from crime i make sure that every org and city says stop vagos from doing crime

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. I make sure for good ghetto activites and 100 per spray
2.I will try for 100 per turf
3.Daily criminal activites through out the city ,ghetto, even paleto and sh too
3.Good bonus for gang members
4. Atlesat 3 to 4 fz in a week
5.All the player will get there deserving ranks and acknoldge all the gang members how to do rp and how to earn in gangs
6.If my bois get caught the i dont care to jail break for them too

THANK YOU SO MUCH
Predator Jod

Levi Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Abdul Rafay
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:00
4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: ŁEVłλŦҤλ₦#4444
6. Your Nickname: Levi Akatsuki
7. Your ID: 76189
Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
First of all Los Santos City need a leader who is reliable and knows the rules. I have a lot experience in gangs before. I wanna bring Rp to highest place. This will happen with patience, experience and discipline. I wanted to tell this because it gave me experience as a leader. And now i wanna be leader of Vagos in city. My family members and friends wanna join if i got leadership. I can promise you will see a lot of players on my first day. The City need a Vagos Leader who knows the rules. I will organise many events for fill the gang warehouse when i active in city like FZ (Fort Zancudo) Raid, Store Robbery etc. I want to have a nice day for my gang members. I want to teach new players gang rules. And in this way, I think I will increase the gang activity. You may not believe it, but I will try 100% turf. I'll show you what hasn't been seen before. Everything will depend on the rules.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

I had experience when i was Ballas, Vagos, families so rules is everything for my gang. Therefore, we have to teach rules to our beginners and players who do not know the rules. We wanna teach rules to everyone. My friends also wanna try for hoodie within rule.
One Thing More In Weekly it will Must My Organization Hosting Many Events in Globally or Publically.

Ranking System
15 ) BOSS
14 ) Under Boss
13 ) Godfather
12 ) Event Leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Villian
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Striker
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1) Suspended (Freeze)

cemre nasty

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ege
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 10hrs
5. Your Discord: cemrexd
6. Your Nickname: Cemre Nasty
7. Your ID: 62991
Additional information
1. Leader of... Vagos
A. I want to be leader of this organization because i have so many free time to make store robberies, fz raids, go to the clands, hostage situations and attack turfs,

B. I have enough experince on this server and i know every rule of the gang, about events, about turfs and about leadership as many of my friends were a leader in the past

C. I always wanted to take leadership of Vagos and try my best to make %100 turfs.

A. I will use more /try - /do - /me commands,

B. I will make many hostage situations and store robberies,

C. I will make the gang more disciplined and i wont tolerate the guys who are not related to make RP to improve the RP level.

Ranking System:

14- Godfather

13- OG

12- Under G

11- Punisher

10- Legend

9- Turfer

8- Grafiti Team

7- Staff

6- Clapper

5- Gangsta

4- Mafia

3- Rookie

2- Scouter

1- Freeze

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Scorpion Yash

THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE 127.0.0.1
Player

1. Your name IRL: Momin Saad Ahemar

2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone: GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day: 6-7 hour

5. Your Discord: spidey2925

6. Your Nickname: Ali Kai

7. Your ID: 106649

ADDITIONAL

1. Leader of : Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do u want to be leader?

=> i) I want to be leader as i think that I can easily manage the gang events and end the term without having any warnings or strikes. I will regularly do FZ raid, 24/7 Store robbery , gun store robbery and many more gang activities and events.

ii) I have a good experience in both legal and illegal organization and know how to manage the situations and events properly and also i am good at leading.

iii. I will hire the best and active gang members and the best turfers so that gang will never get dead or inactive and will do more and more Graffitis and ghetto claps in order to make our gang on top.

3. ADVICES FOR IMPROVING ROLE PLAY

i) I will be dividing Gang system with different ranks for clands, robberies and graffitis, So that we can manage to run the gang easily and on a very large and active base with members.

ii) We will always check and keep paint balloon, Guns and ammunition in Armory and warehouse So, that no one will be without weapon in any type of Robbery or Raid.

iii) I will choose and make active deputy that will be having previous or great experience in gangs or illegal orgs and also capable to manage the gang with the events and robberies in my absence.

iv) After every events , successful store robberies or gun store robberies , the bonus will be allotted to every single member who attended the particular event in order to keep the gang active and every member happy.

v) To keep the graffiti and territory capture active , i will be allotting separate bonus for it so that all members get active and everyone get a good profit and remains in gang till the end.

vi) To make the gang professional, i will give the ranks to the members according to their experience and skills so that everyone will get satisfy with their ranks and do their works properly.

RANK SYSTEM -

15- Boss

14- Deputy

13- God Father

12- Event Leader

11- Turfers

10- Narcos

9- Clappers

8- Graffitist

7- Enforcer

6- Shooters

5- Mafia

4- OG Vagos

3- Homie

2- Young Vago

1- FREEZE

I am capable to manage the gang without breaking any rules or getting any warnings and strikes.
nice bro, u just copied my whole application : ) Atleast make some changes in lines kiddo...

James mackellar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Nathan mackellar
2. 17
3.GMT +1
4. 5 hours but can do 8 hours if got leader
5. jamesmackellar92180
6. James mackellar
7. 92180

1. Leader of The Vagos Gang

2. Why do u want two be the leader of this specific organisation?

1. vagos is the best and strongest illegal organisation I join vagos and slowly built my way up the ranking system meeting new people along the way .

2. My second reason of want two be leader of this organisation is because I think I’m ready two be leader after putting in hours every day two build my knowledge and experience in ghetto rules and best ways two be the best leader there is

3. Finally my last reason is I personally believe that a good leader is two listen two the people and get there opinion on when they want two do store robbery and gun store and the way the would like two do it .

3. Your advice two improving roleplay level in the organisation ?

1.After being in all legal and illegal organisations I’ve learnt the main thing that let them down is there communication on the radio .

2. I think that there should be a training program two help people learn two negotiate if it there first time .

3. Most important one is focusing on turfs and gun/store robbery and clans every one that’s show up two event will get a bonus personally by me or my dupty and this also will lead up two there promotions.

4. My last one is people should be given a rank that they earned not given because they know the high command also high rank will be given two people that are active and doing event all the time and also know all the rules

Warning system
1. Verbal
2. Depromoted two freeze
3. Fired from organisation

my goals are
1. 85% gun / store robbery
2. 90% turfs
3. 93% graffiti

Rank system
1. Freeze
2. Assistant
3. Recruit
4. Og ballers
5. Royal Saint
6. Graffiti legend
7. Archwarrior
8.Chief
9. Royal Sentinel
10. Advisor
High command rank
11. Warmaster
12. Turfers
13. High Saint
13.High Chancellor
14. King's Guard
15.Lord General

Ato Bozo

Sku dudu dudu BANG
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Atakan
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - 12:00-23:00
4. Average online per day - 11 hours
5. Your Discord - ato210
6. Your Nickname - Ato Sparkle
7. Your ID - 83559
Additional information
1. Leader of... anything - I'm not the leader of anything but I was hc in all gangs and ng staff
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) - i think i can make this gang one of the best and i have been in many organizations before and i know how these things work and i can make good leadership 2a - I can bring the wagon back to its glory days 2b - i know all the rules and i won't have a problem with that also i am not a toxic person 3c - under my leadership people will have fun and play grand rp with great pleasure
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. - the things i think i can improve are mostly following the rules not losing rp status and playing the game like in real life

Steve Dash

4x Leader | SAHP x2 | EMS | NG
Player
Information :
1- Your name IRL : Sunil majji
2- Your age : 29
3- Time zone : GMT+5:30
4- Average online per day : 4 hours
5- Your Discord : Pooja Royal#0243
6- Your Nickname : Pooja Mayaa
7- Your ID : 39065

Additional information :

1 - Leader of Vagos.

2 - Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I wanna be the leader of Vagos because i think i can handle vagos very well and i have a good experience in all the gangs also , and I completed 2 terms in EN3 (1st vagos and 2nd bloods) , i wont to increase some more RP in EN2 also.

I will also increase the activity of gangs , many gangs tend to do events because of fear of rules breaks. If i get the leadership i will increase the activity at highest level because of that leo's will also fear from us.

As from my experience in city 2 i can see that gangs are getting disbanding in few day's or in week so i will try my best as much long i can run the gang with highest activity at all over the events.

* That way I can keep the ghetto alive on first month.
* I will try to do 100% turfs again with my team.
* I will be sure who knows all gang rules while recruit people to gang.
* I will prevent the Vagos Gang toxic behavior towards people.
* I will focus on gang members training to improve themselves also they will get more fun.
* Only those with good knowledge of the GrandRP server rules will be allowed in my gang
* I will be hosting a lot of hostage situations to keep LEOs on their feet
* I will make sure everyone fears Vagos under my leadership
* I have good high command for to train New comers they teach every rules to newer peoples
* I will provide everyone to bonus based on activities to Boost their energy
* My peoples always active on Activities,ghetto fights and i will try to give 100 percent turfs
* I don’t have ego i will consider everyone’s tips ideas i will complete my term without toxicity
------

Louking

Player
Player
Information :
1- Your name IRL : Lou Jackson
2- Your age : 27
3- Time zone : GMT-4:00
4- Average online per day : 23 hours
5- Your Discord : lougodson
6- Your Nickname : Louu Godson
7- Your ID : 68708

-I want to be the leader of this organization so I can help improve the level of Role Play within gangs. I want to really accelerate on RP and make it enjoyable for the other party as well. This includes kidnappings for reasons, not just the money all the time

-I want to shine light onto the Vagos again. I want to make them a functional and great gang again. I can bring lots of rule-following people into the gang. I can make things fun. I can play music screw around and get muted. We all want to enjoy the moment.

- I also want to become a leader specifically of the vagos cause of their good location on the map. They are away from everything. It is a-ok HQ with a good location. That presents some more RP.

- I want to become the leader of vagos as well because I am a very active player, and will be will to give rp situation everywhere I go. I want to show the true power as a Vagos leader.

- There are so many great details about the vagos that I just enjoy. From the GTA 5 factor to the way that the graffiti looks there are so many cool aspects to this gang in particular.

- The vagos in terms of GTA 5 are a Mexican gang. Not making any foreign interactions I can bring that over to the vagos to bring over some rp of being a Mexican gang. Using some Mexican cartel/gang terms such as Vato and Ese . Still speak fluent English as well.

-Shine a light on graffiti and make the team great. Open the opportunity for the gang to make a lot of money. I want graffiti profits to be 4k+ every hour so people can make consistant money. Graffiti/ Turf shows the dominance of gangs so I make sure to shine light on that

-Implement more opportunities for /me and /do and even /try commands to be used
- Take risks ICly
-Try some fake cop rp or interact with a fake cop
- Do some cool events
-Do some fun rp 's with curropt cops
-Gamble as a gang and have some other non violent rps.
-Drug deals with other gang members
-Definity give all Law Enforcement Officer more fun rp situations.

Creed Foxx

Player
Player
Information :
1- Your name IRL : Lou Jackson
2- Your age : 27
3- Time zone : GMT-4:00
4- Average online per day : 23 hours
5- Your Discord : lougodson
6- Your Nickname : Louu Godson
7- Your ID : 68708

-I want to be the leader of this organization so I can help improve the level of Role Play within gangs. I want to really accelerate on RP and make it enjoyable for the other party as well. This includes kidnappings for reasons, not just the money all the time

-I want to shine light onto the Vagos again. I want to make them a functional and great gang again. I can bring lots of rule-following people into the gang. I can make things fun. I can play music screw around and get muted. We all want to enjoy the moment.

- I also want to become a leader specifically of the vagos cause of their good location on the map. They are away from everything. It is a-ok HQ with a good location. That presents some more RP.

- I want to become the leader of vagos as well because I am a very active player, and will be will to give rp situation everywhere I go. I want to show the true power as a Vagos leader.

- There are so many great details about the vagos that I just enjoy. From the GTA 5 factor to the way that the graffiti looks there are so many cool aspects to this gang in particular.

- The vagos in terms of GTA 5 are a Mexican gang. Not making any foreign interactions I can bring that over to the vagos to bring over some rp of being a Mexican gang. Using some Mexican cartel/gang terms such as Vato and Ese . Still speak fluent English as well.

-Shine a light on graffiti and make the team great. Open the opportunity for the gang to make a lot of money. I want graffiti profits to be 4k+ every hour so people can make consistant money. Graffiti/ Turf shows the dominance of gangs so I make sure to shine light on that

-Implement more opportunities for /me and /do and even /try commands to be used
- Take risks ICly
-Try some fake cop rp or interact with a fake cop
- Do some cool events
-Do some fun rp 's with curropt cops
-Gamble as a gang and have some other non violent rps.
-Drug deals with other gang members
-Definity give all Law Enforcement Officer more fun rp situations.
Couldnt ask for a better person as leader of Vagos tbh , lots of cool ideas. Give him a chance and he will prove himself 100%

deepesh sindhu

𝖏𝖆ɪ 𝖘𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖗𝖆𝖒🚩
Player
Your Name IRL: Deepesh Sindhu
Your Age: 17
Your TimeZone: GMT +5:30
Average Online Per Day: 6-8Hours
Your Discord: deepesh_jaat_
Your Nickname: Deepesh Thug
Your ID: 95096
==============================
Additional Information
1.Leader Of Los Santos Vagos.
2.Why Do I Want To Be Leader Of Specific OrganizationI
I Would Like To To Become Leader Of Los Santos Vagos As It Was One The Recent Gang I Was Deputy In It And Main Reasons Are Specified Below
As the current Chief of Staff in the FIB, I have noticed a significant decrease in criminal activity within the ghetto area. It appears that the community has become largely inactive. However, leveraging my extensive network and contacts within multiple families, I am fully committed to revitalizing the Los Santos Vagos gang and restoring its status as the most active and influential force in the region.
I have had a previous experience as a former gang leader, during which I was unable to complete my term due to mistakes made by both myself and my deputies. However, I am determined to rectify these mistakes, seeking an opportunity to demonstrate my commitment to personal growth and fulfill a leadership role. I hope to complete my entire term successfully, with the aspiration of serving for a duration of two months.
3. My Advice Improving Roleplay Level
I will provide newcomers with opportunities and ensure regular communication with them, as often they may perceive gangs as uninteresting due to the lack of attention and interaction they receive. I will actively address this issue to prevent them from leaving the gang prematurely.
I will prioritize maintaining an immersive in-character (IC) environment as much as possible. Recognizing the significance of IC interactions, I will encourage members to engage authentically within the gang, fostering a realistic and enjoyable experience for all.
I will emphasize the importance of familiarizing all organization members with the established rules and guidelines. By ensuring that every individual is well-informed, we can maintain order, discipline, and a sense of shared responsibility within the gang.
Lastly, but most importantly, I will implement a high standard of roleplay (RP) during scripted events and negotiations. Acknowledging the significance of RP in creating engaging and meaningful experiences, I will promote the integration of immersive storytelling, character development, and realistic interactions during these crucial moments.
(Thanks For Re
ading My Application)
😼

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Additional Information
I Would Like To To Become Leader Of Los Santos Vagos As It Was One The Recent Gang I Was Deputy In It And Main Reasons Are Specified Below
As the current Chief of Staff in the FIB, I have noticed a significant decrease in criminal activity within the ghetto area. It appears that the community has become largely inactive. However, leveraging my extensive network and contacts within multiple families, I am fully committed to revitalizing the Los Santos Vagos gang and restoring its status as the most active and influential force in the region.
I have had a previous experience as a former gang leader, during which I was unable to complete my term due to mistakes made by both myself and my deputies. However, I am determined to rectify these mistakes, seeking an opportunity to demonstrate my commitment to personal growth and fulfill a leadership role. I hope to complete my entire term successfully, with the aspiration of serving for a duration of two months.
I will provide newcomers with opportunities and ensure regular communication with them, as often they may perceive gangs as uninteresting due to the lack of attention and interaction they receive. I will actively address this issue to prevent them from leaving the gang prematurely.
I will prioritize maintaining an immersive in-character (IC) environment as much as possible. Recognizing the significance of IC interactions, I will encourage members to engage authentically within the gang, fostering a realistic and enjoyable experience for all.
I will emphasize the importance of familiarizing all organization members with the established rules and guidelines. By ensuring that every individual is well-informed, we can maintain order, discipline, and a sense of shared responsibility within the gang.
Lastly, but most importantly, I will implement a high standard of roleplay (RP) during scripted events and negotiations. Acknowledging the significance of RP in creating engaging and meaningful experiences, I will promote the integration of immersive storytelling, character development, and realistic interactions during these crucial moments.
(Thanks For Re
ading My Application)
😼
Bro your not chief of staff in fib I’m in fib and your not chief of staff

ehab

Player
Player
Additional Information
(Thanks For Re
ading My Application)
😼
HOW this guy 17 years old and you can see his photo like a kid

Krish Federal

Your Evil Nightmare
Player
My Name IRL : Krish
My Age : 19
Time Zone : +5:30 GMT (IST)
Average Online Per Day -> 6-7 Hours
My Discord - Krish Federal#3155
My Nickname:Krish Federal
My Id : 70540

Leader Of : Los Santos Vagos

Why I Want To Be The Leader Of Vagos:

--> Experience is the most important thing that comes with being a leader,and in my opinion i think i have gained enough experience of gang and gang activities staying in various gangs and participating in all the gang activities, holding a position of responsibility in the gangs such as under deputy in families and vagos whereas Leader and deputy leader of the Ballas as well , therefore I believe that i should now use my this experience for the welfare of my fellow friends in the game , teach them how to perform the gang activities with more effectiveness , and also share my experience with them to make their role play experience better as well.

--> Along with the experience of gangs,i also have experience of legal organisation at a high command position such as deputy head of department at fib , captain at ng , and leuitinant at sahp and lspd , therefore I know the procedure and methods of the Leos to try to take over the gangs and also their techniques about how they try to stop the gang events , therefore with my that experience, i can prepare my team mates before only , about how to deal with the situation with Leos and could easily make our events and robberies a succesful one.

--> I always see that the legal organisations have an advantage of the employees working in it get an hourly paycheck as their sallery, whereas there is nothing like this with gang mates . Therefore for every hard-working gangster,I'll make sure to dedicate a proper bonus system and keep them always happy for their hard work towards improving the name of gang in the city and also select proper spray team so that i can get maximum grafitis done and my every team mate gets to collect the grafiti profits as well every hour as their reward.

My advice to improve the role play :

-->I will keep a proper team of 2-3 people who are well trained and know all the ghetto as well as City rules properly. This team would be there to teach and explain any new player about all the rules of the city and ghetto so that he does not committ a mistake staying in gang and therefore there will be a proper training system for all the new players in my gang for the welfare of the gang and them as well.

-->I have often seen the leader's and deputies directly firing their members due to the mistake they have committed. But i think everyone should get a chance to learn from their mistakes and improve therefore I will introduce a proper strike and warning system in my gang with all the necessary paperwork and follow a proper procedure to have a record of the committed mistakes of any person, therefore If the person exceeds the required penalties i.e. 3 strikes within 7 days , then only he/she will be fired.

--> Most of the people in gang are always upset that the profits and money of every robbery goes to the leader or the deputy as they are the one doing negotiations, but if i get the opportunity to be the leader, i am not gonna keep the same system, i will always keep forward the most deserving gangster to negotiate, checking his experience and goodness to negotiate and always allow the other members as well to gain the profits irrespective of their ranks.

I hope that my application will be accepted. I Will be highly obliged.

Regards:Krish.

Fission 𝕱𝖑𝖝

Player
Player
Information :

1- Your name IRL
: Smit Shinde
2- Your age : 17
3- Time zone : GMT+5:30
4- Average online per day : 4 to 6 hours
5- Your Discord : Smit )#5761
6- Your Nickname : Elon Flx
7- Your ID : 31600

Additional information :

1- Leader of Vagos

2-
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Ever since I moved to this city, I have always formed gang fraternities and had great success with these brothers. Protecting my brothers gave me the feeling of family I've been looking for all my life, and now my brothers are looking for a ringleader and they say they want to see me on their leader. I want to be the ringleader because I want to achieve greater success with my brothers.

- I am a very cold-blooded person, I trust the decisions I made in bad conditions and I think that I can get my brothers out of any situation and I think that we will spend quality times while doing this.

- In every gang I joined, I had the trust of the people and served as a high command. During these times, I gained a lot of experience and I can easy pass it on just others.

- Considering all these, I believe that I can easily fulfill this task and I aim to be the nightmare of the security forces and other gangs.

3- Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

-
I will make sure recruits know the rules

- I know all the graffiti locations in the city and with my members I will always keep them on hand and in doing so we will be one of the most active gangs in the city

- The current security forces are in really large numbers and to fight them, I will keep the best men in town by my side and fight them as best I can.

- I'll try to hold all the territories in the gangs with my turf crew.

- Another situation is that the gang activities are ordinary and done incorrectly, I have prepared my new plans for them and I want to increase the gameplay quality for everyone.

- I am a sharing person and i will share everything i get with my friends so not me, we will always win.

Sujal Patel

Leader of Vagos
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :- Sujal Patel
2. Your age :- 20
3. Time zone :- IST +5:30
4. Average online per day :- 8-10 HRs
5. Your Discord :- Sujal Patel#0632
6. Your Nickname :- Sujal Patel
7. Your ID :- 72826

Additional information
Leader of Los Santos Vagos

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-> From the beginning of my journey in the city the first gang I joined was Los Santos Vagos, I love this gang too much rather than any other gang in the city as the gang has its own personal Ghetto.

-> First of all, when I came in the city I have only joined illegal Orgs because I love to do illegal stuff. I joined gangs, I gained experience and alot of knowledge towards gang and gang rules. I have learnt how to handle a gang, I have learnt how to manage gang events. I have been deputy in multiple gangs due to my knowledge and my knowledge on how to handle people. After getting too much experience from multiple gangs now I think I am capable to be a leader of an illegal organization specifically Vagos.

->
I wanna make the gang the best out of all the gangs in the city. When people come in ghetto or they would go outside of the city they will have a fear about my gang. I will try to make Vagos gang hell active in the Ghetto.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

-> I will do everything I can to help people understand the rules and, if given the opportunity, I will encourage my friends and family members to join Vagos.

-> I will concentrate on gang activities and take control of them, including Clandestine, Battleship, Submarine, Vehicle theft, Gang turfs, and Store Robbery.

-> I have been responsible for onboarding new players into my gang and family, providing guidance and support regarding the game. My family members who are joining my gang are eager to assist others.

Commitmments
I will be available most of the time so I can guide my gang members in any kind of event where they need me.
I will conclude any kind of situation happen within my gang and gang members. also if people fight in the gang I will try to handle the situation as calm as possible, I will make sure to give priority to every members on my gang so no one feel left out.
Robbing encashments, ammo runs, informer and car theft will be my priority and I will guide my gang in this events at get successful.

At the end of my application I just wanna tell you that if I got selected as a gang leader I will show the city what an active and a ruling gang is. Thank you for reading my application, and I will be available anytime for the interview and any other discussion at your convenience.

deepesh sindhu

𝖏𝖆ɪ 𝖘𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖗𝖆𝖒🚩
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :- Sujal Patel
2. Your age :- 20
3. Time zone :- IST +5:30
4. Average online per day :- 8-10 HRs
5. Your Discord :- Sujal Patel#0632
6. Your Nickname :- Sujal Patel
7. Your ID :- 72826

Additional information
Leader of Los Santos Vagos

-> From the beginning of my journey in the city the first gang I joined was Los Santos Vagos, I love this gang too much rather than any other gang in the city as the gang has its own personal Ghetto.

-> First of all, when I came in the city I have only joined illegal Orgs because I love to do illegal stuff. I joined gangs, I gained experience and alot of knowledge towards gang and gang rules. I have learnt how to handle a gang, I have learnt how to manage gang events. I have been deputy in multiple gangs due to my knowledge and my knowledge on how to handle people. After getting too much experience from multiple gangs now I think I am capable to be a leader of an illegal organization specifically Vagos.

-> I wanna make the gang the best out of all the gangs in the city. When people come in ghetto or they would go outside of the city they will have a fear about my gang. I will try to make Vagos gang hell active in the Ghetto.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

-> I will do everything I can to help people understand the rules and, if given the opportunity, I will encourage my friends and family members to join Vagos.

-> I will concentrate on gang activities and take control of them, including Clandestine, Battleship, Submarine, Vehicle theft, Gang turfs, and Store Robbery.

-> I have been responsible for onboarding new players into my gang and family, providing guidance and support regarding the game. My family members who are joining my gang are eager to assist others.

Commitmments
I will be available most of the time so I can guide my gang members in any kind of event where they need me.
I will conclude any kind of situation happen within my gang and gang members. also if people fight in the gang I will try to handle the situation as calm as possible, I will make sure to give priority to every members on my gang so no one feel left out.
Robbing encashments, ammo runs, informer and car theft will be my priority and I will guide my gang in this events at get successful.

At the end of my application I just wanna tell you that if I got selected as a gang leader I will show the city what an active and a ruling gang is. Thank you for reading my application, and I will be available anytime for the interview and any other discussion at your convenience.
++ This Will be the Best Term EVER 🔥🔥

Badmash Gurji

Hola
Player
1. Your name IRL: Karan Randhawa
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 8 to 12 Hours
5. Your Discord: KDS_RANDHAWA#7619
6. Your Nickname: Zoro Escobar
7. Your ID: 99066
Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas gang

1. I previously have experience in gangs when I came to city I joined gangs before any other orgs I have experience in every gang (except families) I was high rank in in all of them I can handle rp situations calmly without getting personnel and not getting angry what other person is saying to me .
2. In gangs I know how things work because I have seen many people making mistakes and facing issues because of small things but I am sure I will train my members more accurately and give importance to every member of my orgs because i have met people who complain about their leaders that they do not listen to them and kick them without listening their issue.
3. I have spent more time doing illegal things rather than legal so being gang leader is a good decision so i want to experience being leader for gang but I will try to give my best for my gang i have seen many leaders making mistakes that lead to waring and even disband of organizations I will not repeat these things and try to change things to maintain good rp and teach new members how to do good rp.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.
My advice for improving is whenever I got robbed in ghetto or joined a gang there are many rules that they don't know if I will become leader I will tell my deputies and other persons who are able to invite people in organization that ask other rp rules not just ask basic questions like (PG, MG,FR) add some other things and rules that are also important many of people don't know what is ( RDM , VDM , CR) I have seen gang members asking their high commands what are these because they don't know what it means I will make these rules mandatory for joining also so they don't do any mistakes and i have seen leaders also making some mistakes but I will not repeat them I will also teach them how to do proper rp with commands and teach them how to use each command during rp situation and try best to teach them good role play .

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Cameron
GMT+1
8-9 hours a day
CamWalker|92216
Cam Walker

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

2. Because I’ve had been in Vagos 3 times as under deputy so I think I got what it takes to be leader of Los santos Vagos.
Another reason I want to be leader of Los santos Vagos is because I’ve had experience in all the other gangs as High commands so I know the rules pretty well, if new players want to join my gang me and my high commands will teach them the basic rules and etc. I want to be leader because it has been my dream to become leader one day, I’ve got my own family and it seems to be going well and I think I can Vagos on top for sure.

3. I can improve roleplay by going to every event such as clands/battleship and etc. I will do a store robbery/gun store robbery at least 4 or 5 times a week so everyone doesn’t get bored of just doing normal events. Another way I will improve is by giving people the rank I think their deraerve because if I get leader I want to a full term.

I will have a striking system
1. Warning
2. Depromted
3.Fired/blacklisted

Alan Zelensky

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Los Santos Vagos
Ans - I have been experiencing things as a LEO and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life. I climbed all the way up from a vagos Clapper to bloods and families underdeputy. At recent, I was the major general (head) of airforce in NG, before joining NG Mostly I used to be in gangs because a gang was my first org. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently whether it's legal or illegal. During my 3 terms in LSPD as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader Vagos and personally I want to increase the crime rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the Vagos always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of Vagos.
Ans - (i) I won't promote any favoritism in the gang because I have seen that most of the people give their friends and family members some of the best ranks in the gang and this is very harmful for the gang as in this hardworking gang members are being ignored and some of them would leave and this will cause a loss of members in the gang.
(ii) I will try to capture territories as much as I can to expand the Vagos as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as turfer. I will make sure that our HCs are doing illegal things while following our email's rules and regulations.
(iii) I will implement my ranking system and strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).

Ranking system:-
15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
13) Turfer (Under Deputy)
12) OG (Event Leader)
11) Godfather
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer
9) Punisher
8) Warlord
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Graffiti Members
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Strike system:-
Strike 1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Blacklist/Fire

I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

Top Bottom