Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Los Santos Vagos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayyan

Player
Player
--INFORMATION--
1. Your name IRL: Ayyan
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 6 TO 8 Hours
5. Your Discord: ayyan1_2
6. Your Nickname Ayyan Thug
7. Your ID : 51486

--Additional information--
1. Leader of..VaGos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1) First Reason of being a leader of a gang is I know Rules very Well about city. So I will Try my best to complete
my term for 30 days. if my 30 days goes well ill take more 30 days for gang. I worked as a Under Deputy, Deputy
in gangs as well. my primary goal will be to try for capturing 100% turf.

2) Second reason is that I will try to do as much events as much I can our gang will be most active in ghetto
and I will try to attend every Cland , FZ, Battleship as a Leader.

3) Third Reason is I will try to do 100% graffiti every hour. Our Rank system will be best. I have a Team that is also well experienced so we will try to complete our Term without any Warn and 100% Turf.
I will Try My Hardest TO make VaGos always on TOP.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1) My First Advise will be to make gang community friendly.
2) Doing more event as much as we can
3) Giving Bonus after every event
4) Having Very Well Ranking system.

Last edited:

gEm

nope
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. Your name IRL: Muhammad Yousuf
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 4 to 5 hours daily
5. Your Discord: yousuf#5802
6. Your Nickname: Gem Litee
7. Your ID: 71324

Additional information
1. Leader of The Vagos Gang.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1.First of all i want to create competition with legal orgs such as FIB, SAHP, LSPD, GOV, NG Because many people r waiting for a good leadership to work and fight under against Legal orgs. And one more thing that i was in Marabunta Grande and it was the second only gang i have ever seen like a family
2. One of our most important goals is to improve the Mafia side Rp again. We find it very one-sided at the right time and we want to change something about it. This also applies to many areas, as these are occupied by Mara or Ballas and it is therefore very one-sided.
3.Firstly, it’s the RP quality I could bring out to members and citizens, in being the position of leader. I’m a willing RolePlay and I prefer having a great RP situation rather than losing or dying, something that I know others strive to learn but doesn’t succeed in.
My Advices for Improving RolePlay In Organization are
1. My way to improve role play in the Organization is to make sure that everyone is well known on the rules and know the basic workings of the server and know what is allowed and is not allowed in the Organization .
2.I would make sure that Everyone respects their Higher ups and follows orders to stop if they are doing a RP situation Wrong or if they are trying to provoke another member.
3.Those who breaks rules by mistake (not intentionally) should be punished less than those who breaks rules intentionally.

Have a nice Day

jesus snow

snow
Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. reda
2. 23
3. GMT +1
4. 4-12 hours
5. Jesus.
6. jesus snow

additional information...

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

2. I would like to be the captain of Los Santos Vagos because I am an experienced captain with more than 4 years of experience in RP. During this long time, I have been able to take people to organization-led events and be at the helm of both legal and non-legal organizations in many cities during my time.

This would give me a greater advantage over others because I know the RP world well and can communicate with people well. I have been to cities with other languages, so I also speak some other languages that can help me in this leadership role.

3. If I were put in charge of Los Santos Vagos, my RP would be much higher because I would be mainly focusing on the RP mode and not just shooting in the ghetto. However I would like to play the situation realistically. Before letting someone join the gang, I would ask them about the basic RP rules and the ghetto rules, then I would run a group RP to see if they were high or low. I will accept most people who know the rules, but if their RP is low, I will help them improve it because I want to have strong RP with everyone in the city.

Tilak_Dhari

Player
Player
Irl name- Tilak
Age- 18
Time zone- IST
Avg. Online/day- 7-8 hours
Discord- tkdgamer72#7867
IC name- Tilak_Dhari
ID- 15919
Additional information-
Leader of - NA
Question-Why to choose me?
Answer- There are many reasons that i can be the one,who is capable to be a leader as i have high quality leadership skills.
I know how to work with team and what tactics should be used in any specific situation.
I really love this Gang and i can take it to next level by selecting the members for gang very carefully. I will be following and making my members to follow the RP rules during the events and even in the city.
I can take this gang to next level with my skills and gang members.

Dantee

Player
Player
Name - Faiz Ahmad
Age - 16
Time zone - GMT+5:30
Average online per day - 6-8hrs
Your Discord - dantechooo
Ic name - Munna Bhaiyaaa
Id - 99903

Additional Information

- I have been in this city for over 9 months, started in the gang still in a gang and know everything about store robberies,turfs,fort zancudo,battleship,clandestine and been turfing for gangs from a long time and been deputy also and i really know how to handle people in the gang and provide quality rp to others and have a fun time while it last and i am sure you will not regret giving me a chance you have my words and i have been trying for becoming a gang leader from a while ago so i hope i can get this opportunity to show my self to the public.
- I have been in many many gangs and even deputy in EN03
- I am also applying to be a leader in a criminal organization as i feel like recently, legal orgs have been having things way too easy. I want there to be some sort of rivalry between Legal orgs and Illegal Orgs. And i feel like the level of RP can be greatly increased to accomodate for such Rivalry. There are many opportunities that have been missing from Criminal Organisations for awhile and i feel like for someone that has experienced amazing leaders in gangs and LEOs i know what needs to be done to bring the city into a more competitive state between LEOs and Criminal Organisations. Things will only improve if there is strong competition. And i intend to be that competition for rival gangs and LEOs.

- A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
- Recruitment: to get recruited you must have basic knowledge of RP, outplay, You will be tested on outplaying and will also have to apply, that's a must

Mike Vercetti

Vercetti
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Onur
2. Your age
3. Time zone
GMT +3
+10 Hours
5. Your Discord
aerroxd
6. Your Nickname
Mike Vercettii
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos

1. I want to help people and lead a gang where people can feel free. Because I see that other gang leaders are not interested in gang members, and even they are not interested in the gang. This situation makes me sad, and that's why I think there should be a leader who respects his members and does not see himself as separate from them. that's why I want to be a leader

2. I want to prove myself to the people of the ghetto. I want to show that I can be a good leader and that people can trust me. I will try to show admins and people that RP can be made on the server without breaking the rules.

3. I love VAGOS HQ as it having a sperate gang ghetto which make people more happier is having Beach market side by it and having all things near by the HQ and a well settled ghetto for only the one gang and I love to be a part of it and yellow is more powerful and I have some better things this time to make vagos even more powerful from turf's too

* By negotiating with Leo`s in hostage situations, Gun Store Robbery, and Store robberies.
* Making some special team for some departments like negotiations
* Participating in every event, such as Clandestine, Battleship, and Defending BM Raid Attacking the FZ Raid.
* Hiring people for Graffiti, And doing actively.
* getting 100% turf.

Riley Shepherd

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Riley

2. Your age: 19

3. Time zone: GMT/BST

4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours.

5. Your Discord: shepherdo.

6. Your Nickname: Riley Shepherd

7. Your ID: 116336 (2904 but can't login to account)

Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos.

If we go back to 2021, I was the leader of Vagos for around 3 months or so I would estimate. During this time I was heavily involved in a lot of things, turfs, sprays, and the one thing that I did that everybody in the organisation loved was getting people who aren't in any gangs involved with us, we'd let people pay us to do their dirty work and we ended up building quite a large following due to this.

During my time of running Vagos, I made a large organisation with a lot of active and dedicated players involved in it, I would love to do this with the active experience I have of running this organisation and others across different servers, I really think doing this will allow me to improve the gameplay for people within the gang and also the people outside who wish to get involved with us, in a good or bad way!

The main reasons I would love to lead this specific organisation again is because:
  1. Nostalgia - I would love to relive the amazingly fun times I had with this organisation.
  2. Roleplay - I really enjoy the roleplay of leading a gang and all of the weird and exciting things that come with it.
  3. Togetherness - I love the feeling of leading a large group of people, helping new players, increasing experienced players enjoyment. It's all great fun!

There are many ways that I believe roleplay across gangs in general could be improved, these are some of them:
  1. I will make sure members of Vagos are using more commands (/me, /try, /do) etc...
  2. I will not tolerate people minging, breaking rules or just not showing a good standard of roleplay.
  3. Focusing heavily on sprays and turfs, this is the core things for gangs in my opinion.
  4. Most importantly, I think we need to focus on the ranking structures, I believe people shouldn't be handed out ranks unless they are active, showing they are willing to listen and learn and most importantly are showing they care about the organisation!
Thanks for reading.

Rocky Rakesh

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Rakesh.N

2. Your age : 19

3. Time zone : GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours

5. Your Discord : Rocky#0900

6. Your Nickname : Rocky Rakesh

7. Your ID : 60298

Additional information

-i have been in this server for more then an year now and I have experienced a lots of situation in this server and a learner a lot of things I was in this organisation in the last term I was an under deputy now I think it's a good time because of my experience I think I am capable to be to lead a organisation now as in recent time I have been In lots of situations which made me lead the whole organization.

-i have that much capability to make an organisation active I have people who are always with and trusted too we have great plans for make an organisation active and have good recruitment system and rank system.

-i always try to be the best of me I think if I be a leader I will be improving the organisation as much as I could the main base of an organisation is that it should be stable I always take decision which doesn't make any loss of mine and also take an wise decison as being a leader I can handle an gang easily with the things I experienced before.

-for improving rp I will make the negotiations more realistic by using commands like checks the cash or putting a duct tape over the hostages mouth and try to make the negotiations more realistic, some leaders just do that so they can complete their weekly task.

-i will make an good rank system so everyone get ranks by there experience and activity not like others who just make there friends deputy or hc who doesn't even know about gangs and rules staright nepotism.

-i will make sure that newbie's also be happy to join my organisation I will be glad to supervise them and let them be aware about the events some other leaders are not letting newbie's in because they thing they will do something wrong which will make the organisation in trouble

Thanks for Reading my Application
~Rocky Rakesh

9PACO

Player
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL : Hiader
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 7-10 hours
5. Your Discord : 9paco
6. Your Nickname : Alexo Sam
7. Your ID : 43351
Additional information:

I have several reasons for applying this gang leadership. Firstly, i wanna talk about my gang experince. I became over 3 time Deputy in my career at Families, , Ballas and Bloods.

For Second ,
Because of my popularity at gangs and unofficial family i can bringe impressive people to Vagos. That will make our gang way more active in events and takes the event.

Lastly, Vagos needs a leader who can make %100 turf and i have that ability to make it with my dear friends.

For improving RP, We need to select Highcommands carefully for a better RP. So i ll select my highcommands with that opinion.

We need to become more active at Ghetto and Events.

We should give more bonus instead of 10-20K to make gang members ambitious who made great things on events like Store robberies, Hostage situations etc.

Ranking System:

13) Leader

12) Deputy

11) Under Deputy

10) Drug Lord

9) Turfer

8) Shooter

7) Graftist leader

6) Graftist

5) Clapper

4) Gangster

3) Fighter

2) Thug

1) Freeze

WARNING SYSTEM
1.Verbal
2.Demotion
3.Fire from the ORG

LUIGI69

Money Murder Gang
Player
1. Your name IRL lodewijck
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone gmt+2
4. Average online per day 10
5. Your Discord luiginl
6. Your Nickname LUIGI
7. Your ID 49127
Additional information

(1) One thing I would do to improve RP is to make sureLos Santos Vagosas a organization does never break any rules, and if a member of Ballas is caught breaking any sever rules will get a warning or a straight blacklist.

(2) I know that gangs have always been doing rules breaks if it is at a store robbery or another event, I feel like it should not be this way because legal organization like to have the gangs not rule breaking all the time, because they want some good RP not just people rule breaking every minute, and I think that I am very capable of being a good leader to people that may be new to the city, and make sure they know all the rules before joining so we don't run into any problems with rule breaking, and I think I have very good experience so I can make sure everyone behaves, and does not do any rules breaks no matter what.

(3) I want to keep Los Santos Vagos as long as I can, get it popping with all the people in the city, make gang life better, and have more fun from doing gang life.

i always see the leaders off a small gang standing in the hq and never helping the gang and it will i will always help my gang if they need me you bcs if you want to grow up your gang you need to be active and if everyone helps each other in the gang you can become a very strong gang and everyone will enjoy the rp

thx admins for your time

Alexo Sam

Player
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL : Hiader
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 5-10 hours
5. Your Discord : alexodave
6. Your Nickname : Alexo Dave
7. Your ID : 54175
Additional information:

1. Leader Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. First, I know a lot about gangs and how they work. This helps me take care of our gang members well. I'll be working closely with my team to take control of more areas in the game.

2 Second, I've been playing this game for a long time, so I know the rules about gangs and taking over areas. I want to make the game feel real and fun for everyone who plays. I want to help new players understand the rules too.

3. And if I become the leader, my friends and family want to join us. I'll plan and manage different fun activities like secret missions, big fights, underwater adventures, stealing cars, taking over places, and robbing stores. I want us to be a strong and close group that achieves things together.

3. Your advices for improving roleplay level in the organization

1. i will make a proper ranking system and will assign ranks carefully so there will be no favoritism in the org and everyone will get rank that they deserve
2. i will make sure my gang members attend events and turfs regularly so we maintain dominance everywhere ,

3.I think we can make the role-playing better in our group by doing more things with other groups. I'll make friends with other gangs to become stronger.

4. I'll give rewards and bonuses to those who are active and helpful in the gang. I'll do this three days a week to keep people motivated.

5. I'll make sure the people I invite to the gang know the rules.

6.The gang leader should talk to the gang members regularly. We'll discuss how things are going and promote those who are doing well and are active.

7. It's important to know why we're doing role-play and what we want to achieve. This will help us focus during role-play.

8. I've helped new players join my gang and learn about the game. My family members joining the gang are friendly and willing to help others.

9. Sometimes, I'll focus on making money and getting ammo. Being good at role-play and talking can be very important in robberies and hostage situations.
Ranking System
15 ) Boss
14 ) Under Boss
13 ) Godfather
12 ) Turfer
11 ) Event Leader
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Villian
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) fighter
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Kingpin
4 ) Striker
3 ) New Vagos
2 ) Thug
1) Suspended (Freeze)

WARNING SYSTEM
1.Verbal
2.Demotion
3.Fire from the ORG

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Best Regards,
Alexo Dave

Last edited:

Preet Thugs

Turfer?
Player
1. Your name IRL-Preet
2. Your age-19
3. Time zone:GMT+05:30
4. Average online per day-8 Hours daily
5. Your Discord-preet#0007
6. Your Nickname-Preet Thugs
7. Your ID-99081

Additional information
1. Leader of...Los Santos Vagos

-Make an impact:
Being a leader can feel impactful as you can influence other people in an organization. Rather than working independently, a team can accomplish more goals, which can create change for a company. As a leader, you learn about the unique skills individuals have and you might assign projects that align with this. Working with team members towards shared goals in areas that each member can feel confident can make an impact.

-Develop unique skills:
There are several skills that leaders can develop more than individual contributors. For example, a sales representative might employ critical thinking about how they might sell more products to individual customers. A leader can strategize how different salespeople in an organization might work differently to leverage unique skill sets, try new techniques and collaborate on solutions. Leadership skills involve complex interpersonal skills, communicating effectively with individuals and groups and inspiring other employees to excel in their positions.

-Bring people together
Leaders can bring people from different teams and levels together to work towards common goals. They often see past strict job roles and identify how each person can contribute in their unique way. This can encourage employees and management teams to communicate more openly with each other and provide a more honest and trusting work environment.

3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

1-Do advance planning: Write out the roles and think about all the potential bumps that can occur.
2-Location: Whenever possible, use the actual location or environment in which the situation will take place.
3-To improve roleplay within the gang I would have a specific group of people who I am certain has a lot of helpful knowledge and can help new players in the gang when they need help and this will also be my team who will go out in the city on certain dates and times to try and recruit members and i will have a set procedure and manual they have to follow when recruiting each new member.

Ranking System:

15) Leader
14) Deputy
13) Under Deputy
12) Turfer
11) Kingping
10) Real OG
9) Recruiter
8) Destroyer
7) Punisher
6) Thug
5) Graffitist
4) Shooter
3) Villain
2) Clapper
1) Freeze

Regards:
Preet Thugs

Somu Cursed

A Player From Odisha, India 🇮🇳
Player
Information ->

1. Your Name IRL - Somu
2. Your Age - 16
3. Your Time Zone - GMT +05:30
4. Average Online Per Day - 9 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord - somugangster
6. Your Nickname -
Somu Gangster
7. Your ID - 98815

Additional Information ->

1. Leader Of Los Santos Vagos.

->
I've immersed myself throughout my trip in the broad world of criminal organisations, joining a variety of gangs. My knowledge and abilities have improved as a result of this in-depth experience, and I now have a deep comprehension of the dynamics and internal workings of these creatures. With this depth of knowledge, I'm well-positioned to successfully lead and manage the Vagos gang to unrivalled success.

-> More than just an interest, my propensity for illegal behaviour drives me to engage in this way. I fully commit to directing this zeal at the Vagos gang's leadership. I am confident that by maintaining a laser-like concentration on the goals of our gang and my steadfast dedication to carrying out numerous illegal tasks successfully, I will cement my place as a strong and capable leader.

-> My dedication to the Vagos gang goes beyond just holding this position; it involves a never-ending commitment to the welfare and success of our members. I commit to always being available, devoting a sizeable chunk of my time to organising activities and promoting a thriving gang culture. In addition, I see it as my duty to mentor newbies, offering them priceless advice, direction, and unflinching support as they set out on their individual journeys within our vibrant Vagos community. Together, we will leave a lasting tribute to the tenacity of our shared determination

3. Your Advices For Improving RolePlay Level In Organization.

-> I Will Make Sure Everyone Fears Vagos Under My Leader Ship.
-> I Will Control All Events Like - Battleship, Fortzancudo Raid, Clandstine, Store Robbery and Car Theft.
-> I Will Make More Activity In Ghetto.

-> I Will Give Regular Bonus To The Active Members So That They Get Paid For Their Work.
-> I Will Encourage All Gang Members To Actively Participate In RP Events And Activities.
-> I Will Recognize Outstanding Roleplayers Within The Gang With Awards, Titles, Or In-Character Promotions.
-> I Will Establish A Mentorship System Where Experienced Players Can Mentor Newcomers

My Ranking System ->

15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Boss
12. Turfer
11. Under Deputy
10. High Command
9. Graffiti
Leader
8. Clapper
7. Graffiti Team
6. OG Vagos
5. Homies
4. Villain
3. Young Vagos
2. Freshers
1. Freeze

Thanks For Reading.

Last edited:

Ethan Pluxury

Game Assistant
Game Assistant
1. Your name IRL- Umar Sadique
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 6 to 7 hrs
5. Your Discord- robinfederal
6. Your Nickname- Robin Federal
7. Your ID- 86942

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

I've been playing the server for a while now and really want to be a leader. I've been in a few organizations over my period of playing and I feel this makes me a strong leader for this position. I have been in a few gangs now for extended periods of time. My knowledge of the rules helps me to be able to be successful over the 30 days of being a leader and maybe even take another term.

Being in /Bloods/Marabunta/Ballas/Vagos/Families/FIB/LSPD has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the server and that has given me a lot of confidence to achieve any goals. I know many people would like to join me and help me on this journey and I have past experience of completing 1 term of families gang.

By taking the Los Santos Vagos I want to communicate with people I don't know in the game, share what I learned with them, and make our valuable time fun by doing Store robbery and similar events in the game.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

* Doing Robbery and Hostage situations.

*I will focus on training and helping my members to improve so they will also have fun in the city especially the rules of events and also turfing and graffiti.

*I will prepare some rules like not to be abusive and many more(I have all noted and I don't want to provide here) that will follow the state rules and make the RP of the gang better than before

*I will try to give out prizes/bonuses to the members who will do good in the events and also to the members who give us time to improve

Love This Server ❤️

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
Your name IRL : Punarveer
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: Punar0p#2132
6. Your Nickname: Punar Badmash
7. Your ID: 46029
Additional information

1. Leader Of Los Santos Vagos

1.i want to be the leader of Los Santos Vagos i am in the city for like 1 or more year i have worked in both legal and ilegal orgs i have been hc in sahp and FiB and about ilegal i am current under deputy of Families and ex Ballas Deputy and once in Los Santos Vagos also i have seen this gang doing very good in city one but in city 2 it is not powerful as city 1 like i dont seen that Los Santos Vagos complete his term in city

2 it got disbanded in 15 to 20 days maximum and iand i have thought that if i could get a opprtunity to be the leader of Los Santos Vagos i can handle this gang properly and i will try Los Santos Vagos will complete his term this time

3. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

4. i will tell people that gang do not do only robing store and all there are also many more events like FZ raid and give them regular bonus for doing events i have seen in many gang leaders didnt give bonus who is doing hardwork for the gang and my main focus will be 100% turf

3.and i will help each and every people who is new in city dont get fired for any stupid reason i will tell them all the rules i will give them more chances that the other higher rank

1. i will make sure all get there deserving rank. I will give high command only to trusted people

2. i will stay on my words and make sure nobody get kicked for no reason or any stupid reason

3. and i will make strike system like

—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

—>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

4. the main problem in the gangs is that people are very toxic they start abusing anyone without any reason or for any strict reason and i will make a special section in 0 any proof about that a strict action will be take against him/her

Regards
Punar Badmash (note i want a last chance to be a leader and improve my past mistake)

vagos.jpg

Diptin Pluxury

Ex Ballas and Families Leader (100% Turf 🟢)
Player
Vagos Applications are Open here are some Points to Remember

1. Copy Paste is strictly prohibited not even own application
2. Any Kind of Off-Topic Here is Punishable

Good Luck to All Applicants

Mike Vercetti

Vercetti
Player
Information
Your name IRL
Onur
Your age
Time zone
GMT +3
Average online per day
+10 Hours
Your Discord
aerroxd
Your Nickname
Mike Vercettii
Your ID
Additional information
Leader of Vagos
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

First of all, I'm going to help people and help them get used to the server and spend more time by being involved in new players. I see that the leaders of other organizations are not interested in their members, and I will not separate myself from my members. I'm just going to help my members and make sure that they are active in the ghetto.

It's a gang that owns its own ghetto, and that's a very special and beautiful feature. The Beach Market will be under our control and it's very nice

I want to do 100% turf with my team and I want to announce this to people. I want the gang to be active by performing events such as aktif gun store, hosting sit, etc. by doing more RP with the cops, we will make an alliance with other gangs. the other gangsters and vagos will fight against the cops together.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I'll become a leader and take care of the people in my gang. Because if people in the organization see that their leader is with them, their activity will be higher and they will be more active. I will do everything I can to keep my gang active. I will make sure my gang has fun by doing events such as Active Store rob, FZ Raid. We will only focus for 100%, never making a rule error for the turf. My deputies will actively deal with the gang and actively manage the gang. I will try to give bonuses to active people in my gang as well as I can. We will ally with other gangs and become stronger against the police.

Best Regards.

Reactions: ens

Tilak_Dhari

Player
Player
Irl name- Tilak
Age- 19
Time zone- IST
Avg. Online/day- 5-8hours
Discord- Tkdgamer72#7867
Nick name- Tilak_Dhari
Id- 15919
Additional information-
1- Leader of - N/A
2-Why choose me?
The reason for choosing me is that i have a good leadership skills. And what proofs i have? Unfortunately no proof as i haven't been a leader of any organization but, i know how to manage and do a team work.
2.b- I learned about leadership by noticing the leaders of the organizations in which i was a member
2.c- I can take the gang to the next level and my members will always
remember me .

3- How can i improve RP?
I can do it by following and making the members to follow rules.
I have a pretty good knowledge of rules specially Ghetto rules so i can easily doing the stuff under the rules
During the events i will make sure there's no OOC and gross talks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom