Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Los Santos Vagos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivy Pluxury

Loving souls! ๐Ÿค
Player
Vagos Applications is open.

H
ere are some Points to Remember:
1. Copy Paste is strictly prohibited not even own application
2. Any Kind of Off-Topic Here is Punishable

Good Luck to All Applicants

Pasha_

Player
Player
1: Your name IRL: Eman
2: Your age: 17
3: Time zone (GMT+1)
4: Average online per day 3-10 hours
5: Your Discord : pashomirovic
6: Your Nickname: Eman Vurdurur
7: Your ID 110978

Additional information

1| Leader of Vagos

2| Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Reason 1: Being leader of Vagos I will not only create a strong gang but aim to make Vagos the strongest it has ever been. I plan on focusing on all aspects, and not just a select few like Profits and events. I will insure that Vagos is not only involved in everything, but also in control of everything.
Reason 2: Being Vagos leader is my chance to show the city that a gang can be strong with numbers and good high commands to lead those numbers.
Reason 3: Along with being active in every gang event possible, I will be aiming for 100% turfs and to maximize spray profits and bonuses to ensure everyone is making the money they deserve for the work they are putting in.

3| Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

1: High commands will be those who are professional, responsible and most importantly limited.
2: Bonuses and promotions will be issued after every event to keep activity up as well as keeping everyone interested in the gang.
3: Everyone will be expected to provide POV when asked, if not they will be punished.
4: There will always be a high rank willing to help new members who have questions.
5: Those intentionally trying to get the organization a warning will be removed instantly to avoid ruining Roleplay level within the Organization.

Ranking System
14: Leader
13: Deputy
12: Kingpin
11: Warlord
10: Druglord
9: Turfer
8: Hooligan
7: Delinquent
6: Shooter
5: Ghetto Cleaner
4: Thug
3: Crook
2: Bandit
1: Freeze

Thank you for your time
Best regards
-Eman ๐Ÿ’›

Last edited:

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Pรฉter
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: liamlv_
6. Your Nickname: Liam Vercetti
7. Your ID: 42498

Additional information

1. Leader of The Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
First of all, I want to become a gang leader to prove to the community that there is people who can change and there is people who can lead a gang withouth it being a bad joke.

Second of all, I want to put an end to Turf Leaders who invite cheaters into their team ruining the fair and fun fight provided by The Turf System, I will personally take into my hand taking myself as the Turf Leader not just the gang leader and ensuring that no one tries to ruin the fun of the system.

Lastly, I want to become leader of a gang specificly to finally spice up Roleplay as right now there are some Strong Leaders of state but weak gang leaders and also I want to get back the old gangs where its not state players acting as gangsters just for someone to be in gangs but instead being strong families united together with the most original OG Gang people from back in the day controlling them.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

In my opinion, They should open the spray system and add an alliance system to the game for example since SAHP + NG + LSPD + FIB Teams in in a store robbery why shouldnt bloods and Vagos be able to be allies attack a store together and defeat the LEOS I think it would be more fair that way, about spraying there should be deeper RP to it then just spraying around prehabs a spray could be seen as an act of war for a gang and gangs wouldnt need a reason to hate and kill each other for no reason but would finally have an IC reason being sprays to hunt and have wars with each other icly.

Thanks for reading my application
I know im furthest from the best particapant but I can do 1 thing and that is fix the modern problems of gangs

-Liam :D

Mahi eve

Player
Player

*Information

1. Your name IRL : Mahi Rohil
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day :
6-7 HOURS
5. Your Discord :
OTM#9720
6. Your Nickname :
Mahi eve
7. Your ID :

*Additional information

Leader of... :
The Vagos Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) :

1. On the creative side: Leading a gang in a roleplay scenario involves strategic decision-making, resource management, and problem-solving, among which i think i have all those skills required. It can be a challenging and engaging experience. It allows me to explore a different persona and test my leadership skills in a controlled environment. The role of a gang leader can be a creative way to my challenge skills.

2. As a leader should inspire and motivate others to reach their full potential, set and achieve goals, and i plan to take The Families gang to its full potential and dominate every other gang in the city.

3. At last, with my experience as a gang member for many terms under various leaders, i understand how the gang works, and how strong a gang can be with a proper guidance, and i plan to do that when i get appointed as a gang leader.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. :

*Cooperation: due to lack of cooperation among gang members, which sometimes causes potential good members of the gang to leave the gang which ultimately damages the integrity and also the strength of the gang. As a result gangs either loose dominance or just die. i plan to work on that issue as a Leader of the gang.

*Inclusivity: It is also seen that the new members of the gang are sometimes ignored, which also hurts the gang and they ultimately leave other gangs, as they feel left out and it also damages the strength of the gang.

*Communication: it is also a key pillar of a gang specially during the events because without a proper communication, everything can go sideways which i also have experienced sometimes.

Rocky Rakesh

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Rakesh.N

2. Your age : 19

3. Time zone : GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours

5. Your Discord : Rocky#0900

6. Your Nickname : Rocky Rakesh

7. Your ID : 60298

Additional information
1. Leader of The Vagos Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-I am Doing Application forThe Vagos Gang also I am believing myself for be a best in all gangs.All the times they will scare our The Vagos Gang gang.When they will see us they will be scared.We will be all the time and I think we can make good friends and show that everyone is strong to The Vagos Gang and we will be respectful towards everyone

- I think I'll be a good leader and bring the to The Vagos Gang a good place and be successful and take the dominance of both ghetto also Based on my past experience, I think you will be a good leader and I believe I will succeed. Also I will choose my deputies especially very important and carefully and we will provide more activity in ghetto also and we will be very careful not to make any rule brakes.

-And also if someone Join my gang he need to 5 years old and he need to know the 10/12 on interview question and he or she break the rule i will give the strike or demote and he or she we can give him a promotion if he attends events Apart from that, I think to establish an environment where everyone respects each other and has fun and I will do my best to make sure everyone treats each other happily and respectfully.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

- I will As much as I can, to establish a very good turf team and make 100% turf.
- i have a 4 deputies 2 event and 2 turf deputies also i will selected carefully and high commands and we will be a active
- i will do every day fz, gun store , store robbery and if do a hostiage situation we will do
- I will provide it by recruiting experienced people with proper interviews.
- I think I will win half of the events and I think I will have a good team
- We will try to keep the spray profits above 10k
- it will be active both ghetto
- i believe The Vagos Gang is alive and participate every single events.
- I will make sure to giving out bonuses if my gang members show good activity in events so they will not lose their faith inside the gang.

Ex-EN-2 Admin

zeeshan shah

Player
Player
1. Angle Queen
2. 20 years
3. 16:04
4. 8 to 9 hours
5. titan#9292
6. Zee
7. 118677
1. Leader of vagos
2. Being leader of Vagos I will not only create a strong gang but aim to make Vagos the strongest it has ever been. I plan on focusing on all aspects, and not just a select few like Profits and events. I will insure that Vagos is not only involved in everything, but also in control of everything. Reason 2: Being Vagos leader is my chance to show the city that a gang can be strong with numbers and good high commands to lead those numbers. Reason 3: Along with being active in every gang event possible, I will be aiming for 100% turfs and to maximize spray profits and bonuses to ensure everyone is making the money they deserve for the work they are putting in.

3. To improve the role play, I would rely more on speeches and not on shit because the whole thing is shit on me because sack I would always try as the last option to take weapons from you and to lead the gang rp with the vagos slogan and the greeting must hola be said because Vagos primary language is Mexican. We say to ourselves under an ermano and the OG say Hijo stands for daughter / son.

zeeshan shah

Player
Player
1. Zeeshan shah
2. 20 years
3. GMT +5:30
4. 8 to 9 hours
5. titan#9292
6. Zee
7. 118677
1. Leader of vagos
2. Being leader of Vagos I will not only create a strong gang but aim to make Vagos the strongest it has ever been. I plan on focusing on all aspects, and not just a select few like Profits and events. I will insure that Vagos is not only involved in everything, but also in control of everything. Reason 2: Being Vagos leader is my chance to show the city that a gang can be strong with numbers and good high commands to lead those numbers. Reason 3: Along with being active in every gang event possible, I will be aiming for 100% turfs and to maximize spray profits and bonuses to ensure everyone is making the money they deserve for the work they are putting in.

3. To improve the role play, I would rely more on speeches and not on shit because the whole thing is shit on me because sack I would always try as the last option to take weapons from you and to lead the gang rp with the vagos slogan and the greeting must hola be said because Vagos primary language is Mexican. We say to ourselves under an ermano and the OG say Hijo stands for daughter / son.

daddyash

Ballas Deputy
Player
Information
1. MY IRL NAME- Arav Pisal
2. MY AGE- 16
3. TIME ZONE- GMT +5:30
4. AVERAGE TIME ONLINE DAILY- 5-6 hrs
5. MY DISCORD- nutzup._
6. MY NICKNAME - Aasha Flawless
7. MY ID -80917

LEADER OF VAGOS

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)?

I was member of the ballas since the city has started after some time i decided to leave ballas and joined the LSPD to learn there role in the city , now i am confident that after knowing about both parties i can do fabulous work as a LEADER OF THE VAGOS . I have also worked in other orgs in city 1 as well.
โ€ข If i will become leader i will motivate all the members to participate in the events regularly so i can make bonus system good so they will be more active as they are getting bonus
โ€ข I also know about the rules and regulation and i will give my 100% to that all the members of the VAGOS GANG follow the rules correctly and also maintain the high level of RP

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.?
โ€ข First i will increase the active players in the gang make sure that all players take a part in all the activities and also make sure that every member of my gang will get that what he needs ( in short to fulfill his requirment )
โ€ข I will also teach all of the members the important of LEO and how to proper RP with with them .
โ€ข Me and my deputies will issue bonuses according to the members participation in clands , turf and others

RANKING SYSTEM

15-GOD MOTHER
14-UNDER BOSS
13-EVENT LEADER
12-GRAFFITI LEADER
11-TURFER
10-TRUSTEE
====HC====
9-BLACKHAND
8-GHETTO CLEANER
7-SHOOTER
6-VAGOS
5-HITMAN
4-CLAPPER
3-RECRUIT
2-NEWBIE
1-FREEZE

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
Yours
Aasha Flawless

Last edited:

hanumant

Player
Player
Your name IRL : Harshita singh

2. Your age : 17

3. Time zone : GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day :12 to 14

5. Your Discord : harshita_8800

6. Your Nickname : Neuzko_pluxury

7. Your ID : 115417

Additional information
1. Leader of The Vagos Gang

-I am Doing Application forThe Vagos Gang also I am believing myself for be a best in all gangs.All the times they will scare our The Vagos Gang gang.When they will see us they will be scared.We will be all the time and I think we can make good friends and show that everyone is strong to The Vagos Gang and we will be respectful towards everyone

- I think I'll be a good leader and bring the to The Vagos Gang a good place and be successful and take the dominance of both ghetto also Based on my past experience, I think you will be a good leader and I believe I will succeed. Also I will choose my deputies especially very important and carefully and we will provide more activity in ghetto also and we will be very careful not to make any rule brakes.

-And also if someone Join my gang he need to 5 years old and he need to know the 10/12 on interview question and he or she break the rule i will give the strike or demote and he or she we can give him a promotion if he attends events Apart from that, I think to establish an environment where everyone respects each other and has fun and I will do my best to make sure everyone treats each other happily and respectfully.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

- I will As much as I can, to establish a very good turf team and make 100% turf.
- i have a 4 deputies 2 event and 2 turf deputies also i will selected carefully and high commands and we will be a active
- i will do every day fz, gun store , store robbery and if do a hostiage situation we will do
- I will provide it by recruiting experienced people with proper interviews.
- I think I will win half of the events and I think I will have a good team
- We will try to keep the spray profits above 10k
- it will be active both ghetto
- i believe The Vagos Gang is alive and participate every single events.
- I will make sure to giving out bonuses if my gang members show good activity in events so they will not lose their faith inside the gang.

Luiss Vercetti

Ex Families Leader
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Pรฉter
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: liamlv_
6. Your Nickname: Liam Vercetti
7. Your ID: 42498

Additional information

1. Leader of The Los Santos Vagos

First of all, I want to become a gang leader to prove to the community that there is people who can change and there is people who can lead a gang withouth it being a bad joke.

Second of all, I want to put an end to Turf Leaders who invite cheaters into their team ruining the fair and fun fight provided by The Turf System, I will personally take into my hand taking myself as the Turf Leader not just the gang leader and ensuring that no one tries to ruin the fun of the system.

Lastly, I want to become leader of a gang specificly to finally spice up Roleplay as right now there are some Strong Leaders of state but weak gang leaders and also I want to get back the old gangs where its not state players acting as gangsters just for someone to be in gangs but instead being strong families united together with the most original OG Gang people from back in the day controlling them.

In my opinion, They should open the spray system and add an alliance system to the game for example since SAHP + NG + LSPD + FIB Teams in in a store robbery why shouldnt bloods and Vagos be able to be allies attack a store together and defeat the LEOS I think it would be more fair that way, about spraying there should be deeper RP to it then just spraying around prehabs a spray could be seen as an act of war for a gang and gangs wouldnt need a reason to hate and kill each other for no reason but would finally have an IC reason being sprays to hunt and have wars with each other icly.

I know im furthest from the best particapant but I can do 1 thing and that is fix the modern problems of gangs

-Liam :D

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Cameron
GMT+1
8-9 hours more on weekends
Camwalker96107
Cam BozoQuinn
1. Leader of Vagos street gang

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization

I want to be leader of vagos street gang because I've always wanted to lead a organization for quiet a while now and i want provide my leadership skills, passion to the gang. I've been in gangs quiet a few times and i feel like I'm ready to go for the next time which is to be leader of a gang. I feel like i know almost everything and ready to use all of my experience to make the gang the best.

Secondly I was in vagos as rank 7 but i worked hard and jumped the ranks by going to meeting points, Clands, Battleship and even when they wasn't a enough turfers I also went to turfs so that just proves i am willing to work hard to make familes the best gang if i get leader. I put a lot of time into Vagos and want to spend more time at Vagos if i get leader and gain more experience.

Thirdly I want to make a friendly gang so everyone respects one a another because at the end of the day we are all a team and need to work together to make Vagos the best gang. I will give people bonuses for coming events like Store robbery, Gun store Robbery. And make sure everyone has a great time.

I will improve roleplay by not doing all the same stuff other gangs going into ghetto and clap people if i got leader we will focus on turfs, store robberys, FZ raids. I will give everyone a fair opportunities and not them being left out. Everyone who puts in efforts that are seen will lead to a promotions and so much more. I will make sure Everyone has good knowlodge on the General rules, Event rules, ghetto rules, etc and clear on their fluent english. I will make Vagos a non toxic gang in every gang Iโ€™ve been in Iโ€™ve seen lots of toxicity but if I get leader Iโ€™ll make sure they is no toxicity or they will get depromted. I want to make marabunta not toxic because Iโ€™ve been gangs where some are very toxic and I donโ€™t want a toxic gang we have to work together to make the best gang we possibly can.

Ex EN3 vagos deputy
Ex en2 vagos under deputy
Ex EN2 ballas under deputy
Ex EN2 familes under deputy
Ex EN2 bloods under deputy
Ex EN2 marabunta under deputy

I will have a strike system
1. Warning
2. Depromted to freeze
3. Fired/blacklisted

Ranking system
14. Boss
13. Deputy
12.Under deputy
11. Event leader
10. Turfer
9. Punisher
8. Warlord
7. Big smoke
6. Graffist
5. Clapper
4. Enforcer
3. Gangster
2. Rookie
1. Freeze

Last edited:

zeeshan shah

Player
Player
1. Zeeshan shah
2. 18 years
3. GMT +05:30
4. 4 to 5 hours
5. titan#9292
6. Zee
7. 118677
1. Leader of vagos

zeeshan shah

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Zeeshan shah
2. 18 years
3. GMT +05:30
4. 4 to 5 hours
5. titan#9292
6. Zee
7. 118677
1. Leader of vagos

Krishu

Gangster
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
krishna thakur
2. Your age
3. Time zone
GMT5:30
9 to 10 hour
5. Your Discord
krishu108627
6. Your Nickname
krishu
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...VAGOS GANG
I think i will be one of the best leaders of The vagos gang due to my love for RP, i love RP and being a kingpin in vagos gang and negotiating for store robberies/hostage situation has given me plenty leadership skills and a love for the roleplay scenarios. Also due to me being in the army ooc i have to be able to lead a group of people and have good leadership skills. I believe in leading by example what you do is exactly what your gang members will do so you hypothetically have to be a good leader and make sure all rules are followed. When i was in vagos gang i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 months making myself all the way to the top of vagos gang and this shows my undying dedication to the gang. Being a leader of a gang is something i have wanted to do for a while, due to the fact that i love to lead people and love to show people the way of the city and too build up to be one of the biggest and best gang in the city. I also know my leader rules very well as i have been over them multiple times to revise them as i am determined for this leader position. I have been deputy and hc psoition in all gangs for 3 months on this city and deputy in Ballas for a bit
If i get leadership i will be implementing a thorough test to make sure everyone in the gang knows not only the ghetto rules but the general rules and event rules etc. I want to create specific groups throughout the gang, like a group of sprayers, a group of turfers, a group of event leaders and all the rigid high command that will help make sure the gang gets 0 warnings and makes it all the way too the top. When i was a kingpin in vagos i gave multiply opportunities to lower ranks to negotiate etc and to lead events under my supervision so they can shadow what i do and i can pass all of my knowledge onto them. I would give every person in the gang opportunities to make their way up the rankings of their specific group and from leader of their specific group up to high command. I expect high end results from the teams designated to specific areas.

BONUS SYSTEM
ATTENDING STORE/GUN ROBBERY 10K
fz raid 10k if win 12k
clands 9k
hostage situation 10k
graffiti each 5k
most active member get 50k

RANKING SYSTERM::
12 LEADER
11 DEPUTY
10 UNDER DEPUTY
09 HIGH COMMAND
08 ENFORCER
07 TURFER
06 GRAFFITIST
05 MAFIA
04 CLAPPER
03 GANGSTER
02 YOUNGSTER
01 BANANA

GOALS:
100% TURF AND MAX GRAFFITI PROFIT
MOST ACTIVE GANG AS OTHERS
DO ALL EVENTS IN FULL RP
COMPLETE MY FULL TERM WITHOUT ANY WARNING
PARTICIPATE IN ALL EVENTS AND DO BEST FOR MY GANG

ATLAST
THANK YOU FOR READING MY FORUM
HAVE A GOOD DAY

Namahh

UwU
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Madhav
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-8
5. Your Discord: zeusbat.
6. Your Nickname: Tokyo Wayne
7. Your ID: 112741

Additional information
1. Leader Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

==> 1. First off, I have extensive knowledge of gang dynamics. This enables me to properly care for our gang members. In order to seize control of more game regions, my team and I will be collaborating closely.

2 .... Second, I've been playing this game for a while, so I'm familiar with the guidelines about gangs and area takeovers. I want every player to have a realistic and enjoyable experience with the game. I also wish to assist novice players in comprehending the regulations.

3. My friends and family want to join us if I take the lead. I'll organize and oversee a variety of exciting events, including car theft, takeovers, underwater exploration, major fights, and store robberies. I want us to be a solid, cohesive team that accomplishes goals as a unit.

3. Your advices for improving roleplay level in the organization
1. i will make a proper ranking system and will assign ranks carefully so there will be no favoritism in the org and everyone will get rank that they deserve
2. i will make sure my gang members attend events and turfs regularly so we maintain dominance everywhere ,

3.I think we can make the role-playing better in our group by doing more things with other groups. I'll make friends with other gangs to become stronger.

4. I'll give rewards and bonuses to those who are active and helpful in the gang. I'll do this three days a week to keep people motivated.

5. I'll make sure the people I invite to the gang know the rules.

6.The gang leader should talk to the gang members regularly. We'll discuss how things are going and promote those who are doing well and are active.

7. It's important to know why we're doing role-play and what we want to achieve. This will help us focus during role-play.

8. I've helped new players join my gang and learn about the game. My family members joining the gang are friendly and willing to help others.

9. Sometimes, I'll focus on making money and getting ammo. Being good at role-play and talking can be very important in robberies and hostage situations.

Ranking system:-
15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
13) Godfather (Under Deputy)
12) Event Leader (Event Leader)
11) Turfer
10) Destroyer
---High Commands---
9) Graffiti Team
8) Warlord
7) Enforcer
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Gangster
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Strike system:-
Strike1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Blacklist/Fire

My target as Marabunta Leader -
  • 100 percent turf
  • Increased crime rate in san andreas
I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview.

Thank You,
That's all from my side ,
Looking for your positive response to my application.....
Untitled_design_2.png

Ex Marabunta Deputy | Ex Ballas Under Deputy | Ex Vagos Under Deputy | Ex Bloods Under Deputy

Wolf Gangster

EX-General. 2X Families leader
Leader
1: Your name IRL: Shivam
2: Your age: 16
3: Time zone (GMT5:30)
4: Average online per day 4-10 hours
5: Your Discord : wolfgangster
6: Your Nickname: Wolf federal
7: Your ID 92745

1. Leader of Vagos street gang-
2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization-
1-) I want to be the leader of the Vagos Street Gang because I've wanted to be in charge of a group for quite some time, and I want to offer the gang my leadership abilities and zeal. I've been in gangs a fair amount, and I believe I'm prepared for the next stage, which is becoming a gang leader. I believe I am almost fully knowledgeable and am prepared to put all of my experience to work in order to improve the gang.

2-)Based on my prior experience, I think I'll be a strong leader and succeed in putting The Vagos Gang in a good position, gaining control of both ghettos, and bringing them a nice place. Additionally, I will pick my deputies with great care and consideration, and along with them, we will increase activities in the ghetto while being extremely cautious not to break any rules.

3-)Finally, I want to lead a gang in particular to finally spice up roleplay, as there are currently some strong state leaders but weak gang leaders. I also want to bring back the old gangs, where they were strong families united with the original OG Gang people from back in the day controlling them rather than state players acting as gangsters just to be in gangs.
And I been leader Of Ng Before So i Know Lot About State Orgs That Can Help With Fz And Other Situation

3:Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1-To the best of my ability, I will build a strong turf team and produce only turf.
2-I'll do it by conducting thorough interviews when I hire experienced candidates.
3-In order to keep my gang members' confidence in the group, I will make sure to reward them with incentives if they participate well in activities.
4-Those with high commvilands will be competent, accountable, and most crucially, constrained
5-To prevent lowering the Roleplay level inside the Organization, anyone attempting to purposefully issue the organization a warning will be immediately removed.

BONUS SYSTEM
ATTENDING STORE/GUN ROBBERY 15K
fz raid 10k if win 15k
clands 1x Parchute 8k
hostage situation 15k
graffiti each 5k
most active member get 50k
per 1 kill in clands- 5k
RANKING SYSTERM:

15. Lucifer
14. Ghost
13. Devil
12. AK-47
11. Event Leader
10. Gangsters
9. Death Bringer
8. Punisher
7. Graffiti Leader
6. Graffitist
5. Killer
4. Villain
3. Warlord
2. Clapper
1. Freeze

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Wolf Federal !

Luiss Vercetti

Ex Families Leader
Player
๐™„๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ

๐Ÿ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ :๐‹๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž
๐Ÿ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐ ๐ž:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ‘. ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ณ๐จ๐ง๐ž: GMT +๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’. ๐€๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฒ: ๐Ÿ• ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ“. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐:#Levisanchezz4833
๐Ÿ”. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž:๐Ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ ๐‹๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ•. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ƒ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“

๐˜ผ๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ:

1. ๐™‡๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™›-Los Santos Vagos

2. ๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™– ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ?

-(I) am writing to express my interest in the role of Vagos Leader. Having been an active and dedicated member of the community for some time, I believe I possess the qualities and experience necessary to lead the Vagos faction and contribute to the overall immersive experience.

-The
Vagos gang represents a long-standing tradition of loyalty, camaraderie, and a sense of belonging that I wholeheartedly identify with.

-(I) believe that I can bring stability, unity, and strategic leadership to the gang, helping it evolve while preserving the core principles that have made it a cornerstone of our roleplay community.

OOC (Out of Character) Communication:

-Encourage healthy out of character communication between members. A supportive and friendly ooc environment can lead to more immersive and enjoyable rp.

No toxiticy to eachother:

-I would like to ensure that there is no cursing in the gang between the gang members, and that they respect the higher ranks, but also the lower ranks.

Deputies:

-I will not choose random deputies, I have my normal own 4 deputies, so I will not hire random people as deputies.

rdXckef9qzCt3O5y.gif

Best Regards
Oscar Leves

Last edited:

Nana Enzo

Ex Ballas Leader
Player
The following players have been selected for Los Santos Vagos interview at server time 17:30 on 17th October

Rocky Rakesh | 60298 - Rocky#0900
Wolf federal | 92745 - wolfgangster

The Applications for Los Santos Vagos leader are closed now.

Last edited:

Ivy Pluxury

Loving souls! ๐Ÿค
Player
Vagos Applications is open.

H
ere are some Points to Remember:
1. Copy Paste is strictly prohibited not even own application
2. Any Kind of Off-Topic Here is Punishable

Good Luck to All Applicants

Luiss Vercetti

Ex Families Leader
Player
๐™„๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ

๐Ÿ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ :๐‹๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž
๐Ÿ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐ ๐ž:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ‘. ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ณ๐จ๐ง๐ž: GMT +๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’. ๐€๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฒ: ๐Ÿ• ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ“. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐:#Levisanchezz4833
๐Ÿ”. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž:๐Ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ ๐‹๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ•. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ƒ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“

๐˜ผ๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ:

1. ๐™‡๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™›-Los Santos Vagos

2. ๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™– ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ?

- So in the past i gained a lot of experience, thanks to the gangs.
Ive been in a lot gang and i gained that knowledge to lead the Vagos gang so I could imagine myself for this role.

-
(I)'m dedicated to the Vagos organization and its members, and I want to help steer our gang towards a prosperous and respected future within the rp community.

-As a leader, I aim to ensure our members' well-being, strengthen our presence in lOS, and contribute to compelling rp experiences.

-Ultimately, my aspiration is to elevate our organization and leave a lasting positive impact.

-
(I) feel kinda sad that Rocky disbanded Vagos, so I would like to try replace his place and be a great leader.

3. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™–๐™™๐™ซ๐™ž๐™˜๐™š๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™‹๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ.

(I) would choose my members perfectly, I will not invite just random people who level 1,2,3.
(I) want to make atleast a 30 day term and i dont want to mess up everything

(๐ˆ) ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐š๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ

(I) will make sure that at least 60% of the people in my gang will be online

-100%graffiti

-100% Turfs

-(I) dont want to give people just randomly high ranks, no u need to earn it!
Show up on every event, take povs, show us that u are more active than others, and help the gang!

-(๐ˆ) ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ค, ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐๐จ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐๐จ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ-๐Ÿ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ.

-In my Gang i will ensure that everyone will be treated the same way and i want to avoid all toxicity

4F5IwQwkCeKf7cIT.gif

๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
Have a great rest of your day!

Best Regards
๐™Š๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง ๐™‡๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom