Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexton Froster

A ruthless veteran of the ghetto !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Arosh Rayhan
2. Your age
3. Time zone
+6 GMT
4. Average online per day
5 - 9 Hours
5. Your Discord
Hexton Froster#1856
6. Your Nickname
Hexton Froster
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of...The marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I want to be the leader of a specific org (Marabunta Grande ) Bcz This is the gang that I joined when I was new in City 1 . I was in the gang for 1.5 months then it got disbanded. But it was the first org where I got High command After some days I was , I worked in Criminal role play. Then Finally I got a deputy in Marabunta Grande. And another reason I will like to say is I am highly experienced from en1.

2-I am expert in every gang activities For example turf , Griffiti , Battle ship , FZ raid , 24/7 and gun store robbery and etc. I've been deputy/higherups in gangs many times and I have a lot of experience with Gang Activities and Gang Events, I also have experience with leading them.Also I was the Deputy leader of Marabunta so I know everything very well.

3-As I was only a high command/Deputy in gang so I dont have that much control on the gang. so I think If I get the leadership I can take in on top. Also I am professional in leading every event. I will have Deputies for different work. Obviously I will have a turf deputy who will control turf. Then I will have a deputy who got different Time zone and can attend subs. Other 2 deputies will be leading cland and battleship and I will be doing all of IC events like FZ raid , Store robbery, Gun store robbery and etc. At last I will make kind of division for my gang who will control different sectors of gang.

3. Your Advice In Improving Roleplay Level In Organization.
-
From robbing in the streets to doing big events like FZ and Subs, I will have a team of HC who will be teaching everyone in the gang on how to do things and how to handle different situations, So that not only the HC but all the gang members are equally skilled and are able to do stuff on their own without any rule breaks.I will make sure to have a HC team will teach everyone the rules and how everything works from small robberies to big events.I will improve the RP level by making sure to have more realistic robbing and negotiations with my new and unique ideas. I will always try to do at least 8 Store and weapon store robbery's, 7 FZ raids. Also, 1 thing that I will not allow in my gang is toxicity. Every gang member need to be polite. I will also not allow IC insult and If some one does OOC insult its a direct report.

Also I will have a Professional Ranking system

1- young bunta

2-Bunta

3-Soldier

4-Shooter

5-OG bunta

6-Turfer

7-Shortcaller

8-Vice captain

9-Captain

10-Druglord

11-Deputy

12-Boss

Also I will have a professional punishment system

#strike 1 = vebral warning
#strike 2 = demotion
#strike 3 = fired from org / Blacklist from org (depends of the situation )

IllVariableDobermanpinscher-size_restricted.gif

Nylon Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Elad
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT+3
4. Average online per day : 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord : Nylon ミ★#7397
6. Your Nickname : Nylon Pluxury
7. Your ID : 46817

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

When I first joined this server the first organization I was in was marabunta and it taught me the basics of the game and most of what I know about crime organizations and a lot of the rules and I have always liked it and came back to it and was a high command there about 3 times and I know a lot about it so that is why I want to become leader of marabunta.
Another reason I want to be marabunta leader is because I have experiance being high command in legal orgs and illegal orgs and I think this will help me since I know how both sides work and think. Also I have tons of experiance in the server I have been high command in almost every org and I know all the rules and I think this will help me be a good marabunta leader.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. My advice for improving RolePlay level
Being in a lot of diffrent terms I have looked at all the leaders and the mistakes they have done and have studied for them for example I will not do any favortisim and only recruit the best deputies and high commands. Another way I would improve Rp in this organization is that I will make a grafiti team which bassically is a team of good shooters who will take a test and they will take graffiti cans and spray grafiti around the city and I will give them bonuses based on their performance. Another way I would improve RP is making sure all the interviewers for my game are good and will be good enough to train because I have seen in many other terms people recruiting other people even if they dont know the rules and not even training them.

Famiglia di Nemici

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Kaiden
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone PST
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord Lil/Yactyy#7784
6. Your Nickname Austin Elliot
7. Your ID 3099
Additional information
1. Leader of... MARABUNTA GRANDE
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
2.1: Bad leadership: I think I can really improve marabunta by a lot I always notice that gangs get warning and strikes for dumb things that can be prevented simple things like shooting into HQs or entering other gangs HQs or not robbing with the right amount of people simple things like that can be prevented.
2.2: No Respect: I've been in every gang for EN1 to EN02 and always notice the same thing lazy leader or leaders that don't take the time to actually connect with their members I plan to change that I've been high command and I've been a lower rank but regardless of what rank I think everyone should be treated with respect.
2.3: Legal Orgs Verse Illegal Orgs: I've been in both Legal and Illegal Orgs I've been high command in both, so I know how to lead both I know what an org needs and what it doesn't. What it needs is discipline what is doesn't need is people that don't know how to listen i plan on implementing discipline in order to make this org successful.
3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.
3.1 Situation will be as realistic as possible from store robberies to hostage situations everything and anything will be to the highest level of RP
3.2 Some things i feel I should focus on as a leader is making sure everyone feels respected first off as well as I'm going to have everyone set up in teams from who I feel has earned their spot on the team and in the organization.
3.3 In my opinion I think gangs should form some type of alliances and I plan to do that if I have the ability to and if other gangs are willing to it makes better RP situations and makes a cool way to develop alliances between gangs.
3.4 Corrupt officers would be a good addition to rp situations by having someone on a payroll or having someone to give you some favors.
3.5 I will be strict with players who are not following the rules first notice depending on what it is will be verbal to actual punishments it's really not hard to follow the rules.
Also Ranks will go as follows
1-Godfather[leader]
2- Enforcer [Deputy leader]
3-Kingpin [3rd command]
4-Lieutenant [4th command]
5-Captain [5th command]
6-Vice-Captain [6th command]
7-shot caller 7th
8-Triple OG 8th
9-Double OG 9th
10-Soldier 10th
11-Youngster 11th
12-associate 12th

This was my application and i hope it gets accepted thank you for your time.

Last edited:

Jose Alvarez

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:dejohn
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone:EST
4. Average online per day:10-12 HRS
5. Your Discord:dede2wavy#6110
6. Your Nickname:dede
7. Your ID:70317
Additional information
1. Leader of...:MARABUNTA GRANDE
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)1. I want to be a leader of this org because i have past experience in ballas and also was high command in lspd i feel that i can lead this gang correct because i have knowledgeof gangs and wha they do and how to be run i also would like to be the leader of this org because i would like to help the new comers for the people who jus now joing a gang get the best experience they can i would give them a run down of the rules of the gang and rules of the city to make sure they know them.
2.i feel like if i was the leader of the org i can help people have the most fun and experience in the org possible and enjoy being in the gang I would train and show them about the gang and what they can do and can't do I also would tell them about store robbery and other events we attend if i become leader i want to give everyone the best experience i can so they have the most fun.
3.i would tell them about the other gangs and would try to keep the toxicity to the very min against the other gangs and i would show them where there aloud to rob sum1 and where they cannot if i become leader i can make the gang experience better for everyone that joins the gang and i would help the people that cant do certain things or dont understand the rules or anything i would help them also if i become leader i would like to reward the people that are working hard and if i become leader i would want to improve the gang if theres any slack or anything.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. gangs are basically the heart of roleplay most people dont understand they need gangs and leo's for the roleplay ,my plan is to exceed their expectations and push out as many RP situation's as humanly possible and it would be fun for both. I will make sure everyone in our gang knows the rules of the city, ghetto rules and having a bodycam of everything they committee and at least keep it for 48 hours before deleting it. I will make people attend events and instead of sitting around at HQ doing nothing, I want them up and going around spreading chaos but not too much that will involve gods. I know I keep saying that I will be creating a lot of RP situations but when I say that, I mean it! I want fun playing and I want others to enjoy it as well so I plan to be on top! It isn't a dream, it will be a reality...

thank you for looking at my application DEDE.

Charlie Ruke

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Information
1. Jattin
2. 21
3. IST
4. 6-7 hours
5. Robin XaiN#1737
6. Robin Badmaash
7. 57804

Additional information
1. Leader of...
maxresdefault.jpg

MARABUNTA GRANDE

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. I want to be a leader for marabunta because I know how to run an organization in the best way where everyone who deserves can be involved and people who can earn their rank who can show them. I know how all the vines work and have been in the industry for a long time where I took care of everything well and i have exprience of some organization like national guard ,sahp and government i also have some illegal org expirence like i was deupty of ballas and families.

2. Being in gangs for most of my time I Know how to lead a gang into being active and successful and having numbers who understand rules and who can produce productive RP which can make both sides (Leos and gangs) have fun. Also, I am having experience of Deputy Leader Bloods, Vagos, Ballas.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

1. To improve roleplay within the gang I would have a specific group of people who I am certain has a lot of helpful knowledge and can help new players in the gang when they need help and this will also be my team who will go out in the city on certain dates and times to try and recruit members and i will have a set procedure and manual they have to follow when recruiting each new member.

2. I also plan on (I would ask more about this during my interview if chosen bc im not sure if it falls under metagaming) creating a map that indicates each spray location for the members of the spray team as this will help players who do not know the spray locations well or are trying out sprays for the first time.

3. I would like to implement a gang accountant who will hold a percent of all money earned within the gang and this money will be used to help buy members in the gang skill for robbing, house robberies and car theft and will also be used to buy supplies for these activites such as crowbars, bookbags, etc

4. I plan on having set ranks within the gang with specific responsibilities and expectations. For Example, I would have a rank called "Spray Captain" and this rank with be responsible for leading the spray team, giving members on the team tips and tricks, making sure all the spray team members are doing sprays every hour and overall managing the team of people who volunteer to go do sprays. I would then also have a rank called "Spray thug", this rank will be given to all the members of the team besides the "Captain" and they will be expected to follow the spray captain and take over as many spray locations possible.

Son of Anarchy

Ex. Under Under deputy of Marabunta Grande
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information

1. Your name IRL – Sandra

2. Your age - 16

3. Time zone – GMT+4 Georgia

4. Average online per day – 6 to 10 hrs

5. Your Discord – Carl Kirigaya#2259

6. Your Nickname – Carl Kirigaya

7. Your ID – 15360

Additional information

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande en2

2.1 Experience: the reason I want to be the leader of Marabunta grande is that I have a lot of experience being in gangs and also state, I have been in every org of the city and also been in other cities.

In lakes term, I was ranked 10 in marabunta. And about state I was a Major of FTO in NG 2 different terms. I was Capitan of FTO and Lieutenant of FTO in NG. Elite Agent 3 in FIB. and Deputy director of DOC.

2.2 I'm really Interested to be a Leader of org and as I started orgs from gangs, I want to start Leadership with gangs.
I want to make Marabunta on top!!!

2.3 I have my own ranks system:

13) Ruxa
12) Under Ruxa
11) Warlord
10) Kartveli
9) Turfer
8) Ghetto clapper
7) Soul Hunter
6) Graffiti
5) Bunta Killer
4) Bunta Chiller
3) Bunta Home
2) New Bunta
1) Suspended

3.1 We will be active and go to events every time. we will do hostages, robberies, and ghetto/HWY robberies. NG raids as much as possible!

3.2 HC event bodycams will be checked randomly and regular ranks will be checked every 2 days.

3.3 every member has to know the rules or it will be a strike/kick from the org. no one will be kicked out from the org of HC for personal reasons OOC or ic. Only rule breaks or requests from gang members. I have seen many people kicked out from org or family for HC personal reasons, I have been kicked out from a gang for that reason, big time ago!

3.4 every Gang member will be punished for corrupting with undercover LEOs!!!

3.5 Gang will have events for fun!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Billu Boxer

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL – Sandra

2. Your age - 16

3. Time zone – GMT+4 Georgia

4. Average online per day – 6 to 10 hrs

5. Your Discord – Carl Kirigaya#2259

6. Your Nickname – Carl Kirigaya

7. Your ID – 15360

Additional information

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande en2

2.1 Experience: the reason I want to be leader of Marabunta grande is that I have lot experience being in gangs and also state, I have been in every org of city and also been in other citys.

In lakas term I was rank 10 in marabunta. And about state I was Major of FTO in NG 2 different terms. I was Capitan of FTO and Lieutenant of FTO in NG. Elite Agent 3 in FIB. and Deputy director of DOC.

2.2 Im really Interested to be a Leader of org and as I started orgs from gang, I want to start Leaderships with gangs.
I want to make Marabunta on top!!!

2.3 I have my own ranks system:

13) Ruxa
12) Under Ruxa
11) Warlord
10) Kartveli
9) Turfer
8) Ghetto clapper
7) Soul Hunter
6) Graffiti
5) Bunta Killer
4) Bunta Chiller
3) Bunta Home
2) New Bunta
1) Suspended

3.1 We will be active and go on events everytime. we will do hostages, robberies, and ghetto/HWY robberies. NG raids as much as possible!

3.2 HC event bodycams will be checked randomly and regular ranks will be checked every 2 days.

3.3 every member has to know rules or it will be strike/kick from org. no one will be kicked out from org of HC personal reasons ooc or ic. Only rule break or request from gang member. I have seen many people kicked out from org or family for HC personal reasons, I have been kicked out from gang for that reason, big time ago!

3.4 every Gang member will be punished for corrupting with undercover LEOs!!!

3.5 Gang will have events for fun!

That’s all I wanted to say.
Best leader qualities ++++

Paki bastard

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL – Lindi gaxha

2. Your age - 14

3. Time zone – GMT

4. Average online per day – 6 to 8 hrs

5. Your Discord – 𝓒𝓪𝓶𝔃𝔃#3745

6. Your Nickname – Ameila Saidden

7. Your ID –

Leader of Marabunta Grande

1. I would like to lead marabunta to a great term by putting some good rules in place,
2. I also have much experience in this city and think its time to lead an organization ,
3. I also have seen marabuntas last term wasn't great so I would like to lead the gang right back to where they were with me in charge.
4. I think I can lead this gang to a great term again and make marabunta the best as they were 2 previous terms.

1. I'm going to do at least 2 store robberies a day and make sure marabunta are following rules.
2. I'm going to make a strict punishment system and make sure marabunta doesn't get any warnings.
3. Breaking and rules will resort to a KICK or DEMOTION from Marabunta.

4. I want to make sure members in marabunta get the ranks they deserve and no bias or favouritism happens when people join.

Marabunta Grande Ranking System.

1] Freeze
2] Recruit
3] Marabunta
4] Runner
5] Known bunta
6] Enforcer
7] Graffitist
8] Kingpin
9] Recruiter
10] Turfer
11] Underboss
12] Godfather
13] Villain

Zeeshan Mirza

Youtuber | Para Ze | Content Creator | Streamer
Player
1. Your name IRL: Zeeshan Mirza
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 5 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord: Zeeshan_Mirza#9224
6. Your Nickname: Zeeshan Mirza
7. Your ID: 336
Additional information
1. Leader of...
-----Leader of Marabunta Grande -----

1. The first reason is i am 50 years icly and well know about rules, 2 times work as Deputy Leader and one time Ballas leader, following the rules and capture the turf 100% is my main goal.

2. Well experienced of ghetto clapping, graffiti locations, know about events, handle the tense situation. Weekly meeting with gang members, Remove toxicity from their roots. New faces will comes in ghetto for fight.

3. Daily store robbery, Daily FZ. Marabunta will be the criminal gang of the city. it warehouse is always full with guns. Everyone felt friendly environment and in this way they will fight for their gang and attend all events.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

1. My advice is to improve the RP level and friendly environment in the organization.

2. I will try to give prizes and bonus who active in the gang and do good for the gang and I will give bonus 2 days in week so people get motivated and provide them guns for fight and always be ready for any ghetto situation.

3. I try to add peoples who know rules, RP level and situations.
4. The leader of the gang must meet every period with the members of his gang and talk about the conditions of the gang and raise the ranks who active and do good for gang

Last edited:

Steve Scepter

One Man Army
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Tommy
2. Your age

3. Time zone
EST
3-5
5. Your Discord
Tommy.#5511
6. Your Nickname
Steve Scepter
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Marabunta Grande
I would have people on both timezones so we are always active during prime time and not as well as giving some RP to the legal organizations as well after prime time , since we’d be active 24/7 we would try to have as much graffiti as possible for money so new players can get some easy passive cash as well as money/bonuses from store robberies. I know how to host FZ raids global events Negotiate at store robberies to keep RP good and active always having something going on so no one’s bored. I feel as though I can bring Marabunta to a new era of glory to honor the previous leaders of Marabunta. I’ve also been in the legal sides of orgs for a while so
I know how they operate so I can use that to my advantage.

making sure all my gang members aren’t TOO toxic
Keep RP active so no one on the legal side or gang side is bored
Keep my turfers/turfs in check I know it’s really important.
Get a good amount of people in the organization so we can be active
My goals as a leader:
Create a gang that I can call friends and be there for
Be active and make sure my gang members are satisfied
Get a pikachu hoodie

Luna Fellas

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Onurcan Yaygıngöl
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 5-13 Hours
5. Your Discord : Curliynn#4683
6. Your Nickname : Lily Adrett
7. Your ID : 11405

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta.

- The first reason is that Leadership is my passion and I want to pursue my passion in Marabunta, I have thousands of hours in Roleplay and I always wanted to be a Rebel/Bandit and promote illegal activities in the city, Being a Leader I will make sure that the members of Marabunta must act professionally, follow all the rules and make sure that they participate in every event like Clandestine , Store Robbery , NG Raid , Battleship and Turf wars.

- I have been high command in many gangs and have lead many families and I have seen many gangs fall down before their term ends and I truly believe that is because of the poor communication and lack of motivation between the leader and the members, I will make sure that my communication is continuous , gentle and skillful with the members and I will always do everything in my hand to get them give their finest performance in the gang.

- I want to make Marabunta the best gang in the city with the time and hard work I am willing to put in.

I am very kind hearted soft spoken and disciplined person . I take my duty very serious which makes me a good leader to lead his team throughout any phase they went in.

Thank you for reading my application and have a good day !!!

Tony Pluxury

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Marabunta interviews at 16:00 server time on 23rd November.

Hexton Froster#1856 - Hexton Froster - 64354
Tommy.#5511 - Steve Scepter - 44503

The Applications for Marabunta leader are closed now

Zyrxan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL
Eric

2. Your age

3. Time zone
EST

7+ Hours

5. Your Discord
zyrxan#8612

6. Your Nickname
Ashley Haze

7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of...
Marabunta Grande

I want to be leader of Marabunta Grande because,
- I have previously been leader of Marabunta Grande, And I want to re-live the experience, But try my hardest to do better than last time, I have learned alot over the past few months over what not to do and what I should prioritize as being a leader.

- I want to give Marabunta Grande the recognition it deserves, I want to make Marabunta Grande the go-to gang/organization to join.

- I want to make Marabunta Grande far more active than it ever has been and I also want to get marabunta grande as many turfs as we can get.

- I would start by giving bonus's to those that are active, attending events and achieving wins for the organization, To help the members of the organization strive, to want win, to feel motivated to be active, to reward the members for accomplishing achievements for the organization.

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Your name IRL : Punar Badmash
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: Punar0p#2132
6. Your Nickname: Punarveer
7. Your ID: 46029
Additional information

1. LEADER OF MARABUNTA GRANDE

1.i want to be the leader marabunta grande i am in the city for like 1 or more year i have worked in both legal and ilegal orgs i have been hc in shap and FiB and about ilegal i am current under deputy of families and ex Ballas Deputy and once in marabunta also i have seen this gang doing very good in city one but in city 2 it is not powerful as city 1 like i dont seen that marabunta complete his term in city 2 it got disbanded in 15 to 20 days maximum and i have thought that if i could get a opprtunity to be the leader of marabunta i can handle this gang properly and i will try bloods will complete his term this time

2. i will tell people that gang do not do only robing store and all there are also many more events like FZ raid and give them regular bonus for doing events i have seen in many gang leaders didnt give bonus who is doing hardwork for the gang and my main focus will be 100% turf

3.and i will help each and every people who is new in city dont get fired for any stupid reason i will tell them all the rules i will give them more chances that the other higher rank

1. i will make sure all get there deserving rank. I will give high command only to trusted people
2. i will stay on my words and ,ake sure nobody get kicked for no reason or any stupid reason
3. and i will make strike system like

—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

—>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

4. the main problem in the gangs is that people are very toxic they start abusing anyone without any reason or for any strict reason and i will make a special section in bloods email for toxic people if anyone post there any proof about that a strict action will be take against him/her
5. and this will be my rank system

1.frezze
2.gangster
3.homie
4.og bunta
5.enforcer
6.loan shark
7.graftist
8.turfer
9.druglord
10.warlord
11.underboss
12.villan

Luce Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ameer hamza
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT 5:30+
4. Average online per day : 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord : Luce#1131
6. Your Nickname : Luce black
7. Your ID : 44577

1- It would be my dream to lead an organization in a way that I could bring my superior leadership skills, passion, and motivation to it. Having been involved with the Gang side of things for quite a while now, I knew what to expect. The gang will be in good hands with me because I know almost everything and have all the experience to make it a comfortable place to be.

The best way for me to maintain an excellent RP is by hiring gang members who can follow all of the general and ghetto rules. This can help to maintain good RP for LEOs and other gang member .. and there will be less rule breaks.
I need to make Marabunta a extremely good gang. I want Marabunta to come to be an ruthless and first-rate gang that everybody remember it .

My ultimate reasoning behind this application basically relates to the special area that this server has for me. grand RP is actually one of the best, and maximum enjoyable servers that I even have ever joined, from the committed participant base to the admins, flying into the city and seeing every person in my own circle of relatives and withinside the server brings me joy. Me being chief of this gang could with any luck now no longer handiest higher the in-recreation experience for me, however for all of us who joins who comes throughout the gang

2- Some matters I will do to improve roleplay are ensuring we've the maximum contributors in the metropolis at any given time to assist out with now no longer best time set activities however unique activities the deputies or I may be placing up. For instance in case you want every body to a gun save right after tsunami, and we've 25 online, my purpose can be to ensure we get 20 of these 25 to help as OOC goes.

3-
Developing Marabunta the top gang in the city is among my goals for all of this group.
Assemble as a terrorist group, squad.
Perform fun role-playing activities all day long, such as store robbery and hostage situations.

Acquire 100% turf. Be first-rate when it comes to clandestine, battleships, and submarines.

ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ ᗷOᒪO

E̶N̶2̶ ̶V̶a̶g̶o̶s̶ ̶L̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Nahum
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT+3
4. Average online per day 4-9 hours per day
5. Your Discord ᗩᗷᑌᔕᕼ 💤#4280
6. Your Nickname Nahum Zahavi
7. Your ID 28113

Additional information

1. Leader of... Marabunta.

i would like to become marabunta leader Because i want to make some changes in the crime RP. for example: i will give Bonus to the active ppl in the gang, and i will make everyone respect marabunta. and doing some fun events in arena on amount of money and whoever will win will take the prize. and more...

i would like to become marabunta leader Because i have experience as a gangster i was VAGOS LEADER and most of the gangs deputy in EN2 as well. and i think i was in illegal activity enough time (3 months + ) to become a leader and share my knowlege and help to another citizens that want to join to marabunta.

my experience in EN2 EMS Divison Cheif of FTO EN2, Colonel In NG (X2) EN2, HR in LSPD (HC) EN2, VAGOS LEADER EN2, LI Ad Team EN2, Ballas Deputy EN2, USSS Senior Agent EN2 Marabunta Deputy EN2, Bloods Deputy EN2, EN3 Head Of Division In EMS, HC of Bloods EN3, 00 Agent in FIB EN3.

Because i was in a lot of legal orgs i know the state rules proppetly so i can use my knowlege to make sure the leos will not brake any rules.

i know all the server rules and i follow them, and when other ppl braking the rules i wil report them.
( you can check my profile.)

i have Leadeship Experience, thats mean that i know how to manage my guys in the right way.

> 24/7 graffiti
> I will make my gang active in ghetto 24/7
> i will make all the citizens fear when they will see a blue car in the streets.
> i will make sure all the situations and events will be IC only (Apart from Turf).
> i will do daily events.
> I will make sure that in my gang toxicity will NOT BE ALLOWD.
> and also I will make the discord server an important thing as well I will make logs of hired / fired / blacklisted and I will make sure this logs will work properly.
> I will make sure that the events with leos will be fun for them as well.

Thanks for reading, i hope you will see my potential, have a nice day!

Rank System!
(13) Top G
(12) Under G
(11) Master
(10) Turfer
(9) Boss
(8) Ghetto Clapper
(7) Street Fighter
(6) Villain
(5) Bunta G
(4) LIL G
(3) Bunta Boy
(2) Starter Bunta
(1) Freeze

Sato Poonch

Just better then you.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1.Your name IRL - Sato
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - MST
4. Average online per day - 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord - SatoDe#0001
6. Your Nickname - SatoDe morgan
7. Your ID - #1778

Additional information -

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Marabunta is where i started. I know id be a great leader and I've helped lead the bloods before successfully. i learned alot about what it takes to be a leader. Its alot of work and time to invest. I have leadership skills and have a strong respect for the rules allowing to get the job done right. In my time co-leading Bloods and Being in Marabunta I facilitated squads and got he gang active when everything was seemingly quiet within headquarters. This all around gives me experience that would be essential when brought to the table. This gives me a perspective of being these different ranking organization members but also built leadership skills that prepare me to be a leader of a gang.

3. I had Implemented a well thought out test and initiation incorporating ghetto rules to better facilitate a proper and respected gang/community of the GrandRP server. This test would include a a quiz and an activity with hands on experience to get members ready for the gang. I want to create groups within the gang meant for specific tasks and expect high end results. These tasks can range from squads meant for spraying all the way up to bigger groups to participate in events. These groups would include well trained members who specialize in certain areas but are highly trained and capable to complete all other gang activities. The groups would be sorted with titles created by a ranking system. I know quite a few people of influence within the GrandRP community and this I feel also will help other organizations come together and create an all around better role play experience caused through negotiations like business and quality within events. Teaching new members under my leadership will allow members to learn from the vast knowledge I have acquired from my previous Co-Leadership experience.

GrimReaper0302

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Tyler
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 8-10 hours a day
5. Your Discord GrimReaper0302#7308
6. Your Nickname Cory Richy
7. Your ID 44890
1. Leader of MARABUNTA GRANDE
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? 1| Reason i wanna be gang leader is i'm in city basically 8-10 hour's a day & i wanna make marabunta on top & i been playing in this city for about 4 6 mouths now
2| i've been in all gangs besides ballas i've read all rules followed them i've been HC In The familes & RN HC of bloodz at the moment,
3| i will make sure everyone follows the rules and will not break any rules i will be really strict on the rule breaking & those who do a rule break will be demoted or Fired, But mostly all i wanna try something new & lead people as a gang leader i hope to get the chance to get interview.
My advice would be is just to Make Roleplay more fun make sure everyone not doing anything wrong & just to have fun keep everything professional as a gang leader & never give up.

Devin_Moores

𝔅𝔦𝔤 𝔅𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰
Player
1. Your name IRL Tyler
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 8-10 hours a day
5. Your Discord GrimReaper0302#7308
6. Your Nickname Cory Richy
7. Your ID 44890
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? 1| Reason i wanna be gang leader is i'm in city basically 8-10 hour's a day & i wanna make marabunta on top & i been playing in this city for about 4 6 mouths now
2| i've been in all gangs besides ballas i've read all rules followed them i've been HC In The familes & RN HC of bloodz at the moment,
3| i will make sure everyone follows the rules and will not break any rules i will be really strict on the rule breaking & those who do a rule break will be demoted or Fired, But mostly all i wanna try something new & lead people as a gang leader i hope to get the chance to get interview.
My advice would be is just to Make Roleplay more fun make sure everyone not doing anything wrong & just to have fun keep everything professional as a gang leader & never give up.
+

Harun Calipso

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Harun
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 3-7 hours
5. Your Discord : Harun#2232
6. Your Nickname : Harun_Calipso
7. Your ID : 49744
Additional information
2. Ever since I started the game, I wanted to be the leader of an illegal organization. I think I have enough experience to do this. I was in a legal organization before, but I left because it didn't interest me much and I will do my best for it.

3. Every day I tell gang members how to rob and graffiti in the ghetto and we attend all events 4 days a week, we go smuggling, warship and shop robbery.

MARABUNTA GRANDE ON TOP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom