Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Pavan
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone - Indian Standard Time (IST)
4. Average online per day=>6- 8hr per day / 10hr weekend
5. Your Discord - iTzNaRe#0143
6. Your Nickname - Nare/in ic Quinn Medusa
7. Your ID - 28162
Additional information

1. Leader of: The Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2a : I have a lot of experience with leadership in the past. We lead by example, we make sure to understand and follow all rules while also maintaining a very high level of RP. This wouldn't be my first rodeo being in gangs. I have seen how previous leadership teams have gotten disbanded in the past and ways that it could have been avoided. So as a leader, I would be able to bring that knowledge to the organization and improve the areas where other gangs have failed.
2b : I am active and am qualified as this is the only game and server I play. I have been on GRP for close to a full year and have a great understanding of how the city works. I have multiple years of leadership experience both in game as a leader of my family, and in the real world as a Manager of my workplace. Leadership comes natural to me and I am excited to potentially have the opportunity to display that here with the Marabunta Grande .
2c : I have no doubt that I would be able to help the Vagos organization grow to new levels of success. Using the Top Shelf family as an example, we have a strong family with a good culture en2. This includes being a top 10 family in both servers, but more importantly, having minimal to zero rule breaks in both cities. I now wish to continue that legacy here in en2 with the Marabunta Grande growing the gang scene in this city.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. : The first thing I would improve is the knowledge and understanding of all server rules. I noticed in the past in other gangs the majority reasons why RP is being broken in the city and ghetto is because of a lack of knowledge of server and ghetto rules. This makes players break character to then explain the rules to the individual causing all RP to be lost. I believe (at least) a weekly meeting within the gang discussing the rules of the city can help players stay in character and focus on the RP aspect, instead of the next rule break. Further, in addition to stressing the importance of the rules, I want to create a fun environment that is not toxic to create an environment that can help grow EN2's player base.

Last edited:

James Dunk

Fib Deputy,
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ethan welsh
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: SST
4. Average online per day: 1to 2 during the week and on discord all the time and then 10+ on weekends
5. Your Discord: MAI SANNN#7878
6. Your Nickname: Jack Vercetti
7. Your ID: 24665
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
2.1) Poor leadership shown by current leaders of gang organisations. I want to be the leader of Marabunta as i feel like i have alot to provide towards the illegal scene within the city. Ghetto is dead and gangs dont really have a presence in the city. Store robberies are rarely done and even when done its quite poorly done. I want to show people how powerful a gang can be with the right leader.
2.2) As I said before that I had previous experience in both Illegal and Legal orgs and with this experience I can think ahead on what the legal's have set up and I know what my limits are. It would be fun for both as I will attempt to do as much chaos as possible (RP). I want Marabunta to be active as I will be recruiting active people that don't sit around all day long. I plan to make Gangs enjoyable and fun for the person.
2.3) . I would make sure of when recruiting people is that they can understand and know the rules. If you dont know the rules at all then there is no way you can roleplay on this server. As a leader you also have to be an example of how to act, if you break rules and are toxic ur gang members will do the same. If anyone does break the rules / is toxic i will be strict and punish them for it. That is the only way they will learn.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
3.1) I intend on going for RP related events like Store Robberies, Kidnappings, Robbing outside the city, Hostage Situations, NG Raids etc etc. Right now theres close to no RP when it comes to gangs. Its just kill kill kill in the ghetto. No one earns money and people move from gang to gang looking to see which one is better. I want to change that.
3.2)
My advice in to improve RolePlay in the organization members should not take things personally and also all members should be respected whether they are leaders or by members, also members should impersonate mafia members properly and do their best to impersonate.
3.3)
VALUING YOUR LIFE. Getting people to value their life would improve everything. It would change how events were approached, how store robberies go how life in the ghetto is. There would be a lot more strategy at events it wouldn't just be running in circle and shooting. Store robberies would cause for more serious roleplay, Better negotiating on both legal and the illegal side it would cause for better setups when it comes to how gangs set up and how cops' setup. You don't see many hostage situations where the cops and gang members are face to face having a conversation and negotiating, the situation should be more intense and more serious.

Luca ssa

Player
Player
1. Information.
1. Your name IRL - Baxter
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - SGT
4. Average online per day 3-4 (On Weekdays), 8-12 (On Weekends).
5. Your Discord - ba#3765
6. Your Nickname - Lucaa Shepherd
7. Your ID - 24667

1. Additional Information
Leader Of Marabunta
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
- Because gangs are my favorite organization in this city and I adore all the enjoyable experiences and role-playing that take place in the gang life, I want to lead Marabunta. I also have a highly powerful personality, which allows me to easily command any scenario and persuade many people to follow me. I was also previous LSPD HC for multiple terms, and have been in most LEO orgs.

- Additionally, I'll make sure that my members attend every event I host for all organizations. To ensure that everyone has a fun, authentic role-playing experience, I will also teach my members how to roleplay effectively in the ghetto.

- I'm sure I can bring this gang back to its former glory. Since most gangs today don't stay active for more than a week or two at most, I've seen all of their mistakes and am working to avoid them by ensuring that my group serves As a Minimum ONE FULL TERM, ideally TWO. We would participate in all gang activities, including turf battles, global events, and FZ raids.

-I wanted to be a leader in this particular organization because when I first moved to the city, I worked for some of the legal organizations. After leaving those organizations, I joined Marabunta Grande, which was the best experience. I learned about turf wars, NG Raids, and graffiti, and I was given high command, but I wasn't satisfied with it. However, I must take the initiative because I'd like to try something new.

3. Your Advice In Improving Roleplay Level In Organization.

1. Ensuring that each participant is informed of the server rules
2. In my term, only highly qualified individuals would be promoted to HC
3. HCS will teach every rule to any new marabunta members.
4. I will constantly come up with new ideas to improve rp, and individuals who violate it just for their ego, such as by refusing to listen to orders, will be immediately fired from my organization.

Thanks for Reading
Lucaa Shepherd

Nuri Pluxury

The Orginal Deputy for all gangs
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL

2. Your age

3. Time zone

4. Average online per day

5. Your Discord

6. Your Nickname

7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of...

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- Name : Nuri Alemdar

- Time Zone : GMT+3

- ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ Online / per Day : 5-8 Hrs

- Your Discord : NuriJr#6363

- Your NickName : Alemdar

- Your ID : 1562

( || )Additional information

Leader Of The Marabunta Grneade !

(Why Do u want to be a leader of this specific Organization ? ( List at least of three reason with explanation )

- First of all, since I arrived to the city, the crime was part of me. I've joined to Families gang , Bloods gang , Ballas Gang and much gangs and it was part of my life and I have joined Legal Orgs also like LSPD , , SAHP , So I have all the experience of these legal and illegal orgs and I know how to be not catched and protect my gang members from Police . I used to be high rank in the gang as well as in legal orgs and did everything I can to the gang by investing all of my time to the gang as a member in the gang .

- I want to make sure that if i get the orginization that it will not spread any toxicity to anyone inside the organization or anyone outside of the organization because i personaly dont like when there is toxicity in the orginizations or in general so i will make sure that it will not happen.

-Since my first day in city I have been involved with gangs. I have lived and died in ghetto, my utter dedication towards illegal organisation has taught me illegal RP and I have also understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way. I, in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of Families Gang.

( ||| ) Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization

I want to improve it by being an active gang by doing store robberies on a regular interval such like Clands , Battleship , NG Raid , Gun Store Robbery and much more events. I want to give new players equal opportunities to progress with the gang and give them a chance to do what they want . If I see that a member is doing googd and being active then I will award him with a lil bonus and a rank up.

I would create events that have never been done before , here I'm talking about Global events. I want to create something new , creative which would be fun for both legal and illegal sides. We have some events but it seems to be one sided in some situation so to remove it I will implement several events for Legal/ Illegal/Civilians . Such like assassination of Governor , attack on gov rally , assassination of Chief of Police these were some names of events I would do If I succeed in getting leadership.

I have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies.

I would advice all the organizations to indulge more into RP, I have personally noticed how no gang ever tries to hit NGs Ammo run or encashment as well. I would want to mantain good terms with the other organization leaders and do such events where LEOs stands as a strong pillar. To make things short, I simply want to improve the relation Illegal Org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city..

( IV ) My goals as Marabunta Leader?

-Create & Organize the organization

-Make the organization as terrorist organization

-Create fun RP situation

-Create massive global events for the players

-Successfully doing first term without any warns

I hope my application reaches the curator in good health. Looking forward to hear from you guys.

THANKS FOR READING

Marabunta ON TOP
Nuri Alemdar

Ex Vagos Deputy Ex Marbunta Deputy Ex Families Ex LSPD Ex SAHP Ex Ballas Hc Ex Bloods Hc Vagos Leader

Sharath Rich

NG HC
Player
Information

1 . Sharath chandra
3.GMT (5:30)
4.9hours
5.KGF Sharath YT#0818
6.Sharath Rich

Additional Information

Leader of
Marbunta Grande

marabunta-grande.gif

Q2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?(List three reasons with explanation)
1. I need to be a leader this specific organization because when I have joined the city I'm worked in every legal orgs after leaving legal orgs I'm joined Marbunta Grande it is very best experience after learned about turfs,NG Raids and grafftis I got high command but I'm not happy But I need to do something new that's why I need to be a leader

2. I want be a leader because I know all server rules, ghetto rules, event rules i will strictly follow them and if someone break the rules i will take action against him
3. When I became a leader I will be help the new citizens but they know city rules and ghetto rules this is the chance for new citizens who knows rules properly

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
> I will recruit the citizens who knows rules properly

> I will host more events for the gang member
> Meeting with our gang members before and after event

> We will do turfs 100%
> 24/7 graffti
> I will not do any favourism if he my friend also
like that
> We will recruit good shooters for turfs
>I will improve and develop the marbunta gang more than previous term
>I will change the ranking system
>I will do marbunta on top in city

Ex NG Captain ex marbunta underdeputy ex vagos High command ex minister of doc ex 8th rank recruiter in Families

Thanks for reading my application
Marbunta on top!!
-Sharath Rich!

20220914_222653.jpg

Jamil Yama

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jamil
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: UTC+01:00
4. Average online per day: 8 hour
5. Your Discord: Jamil#8069
6. Your Nickname: Jamil Yama
7. Your ID: 680

Additional information
Leader of Marabunta

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. The first reason I have experience in gangs I can take care of all the gang members and I want to get 100% turf capture

2. The second reason is that I am an old player and I know the laws of turf and gangs and I want improve the Role-Play expiranse

3. i will do what ever I can to help people learn the laws and also if i got it my friends and family members gonna join Marabunta I will to focus on gang events and i will take control of it like Clandestine, Battleship, Submarine, Vehicle theft, Gang turfs and Store Robbery.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. My advice to improve the RP level in the organization is to involve our activities as much as we can with the other orgs.

2. I will try to give prizes and bonus who active in the gang and do good for the gang and I will give bonus 2 days in week so people get motivated.

3. I want to make sure the people Im inviting to the gang know the rules.

4. The leader of the gang must meet every period with the members of his gang and talk about the conditions of the gang and raise the ranks who active and do good for gang

Virat Royal

Royal Elite On Top
Player
1. Your name IRL : Venu
2. Your age : 26
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: Virat Venu#3052
6. Your Nickname : Virat Royal
7. Your ID: 29822
Additional information
1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande
*I want to be leader of Marabunta because I have lot of experience in en2 server which is more than 100 days. I have been the deputy of Marabunta and high command in many gangs like Bloods , Vagos , Ballas and Families.
* I had a good experience in legal orgs like lspd , sahp , ng , fib and now in private org life invader and I know how the role play works and I'm confident and I am aware of all the rules in the city.
*I would like to be the leader of the Marabunta Grande because I am pretty much addicted to the events and I would make my people to attend the events and i will be giving them bonus so that more people can come and will be interested in attending the events. I would mainly concentrate on store robberies , clandestine , battleships and fz raids. and I would also make my people to be involved in ghetto and be active.
I will make sure that everyone in the Organization should maintain a good role play and know each and every rule.
3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization..?
Every people in the organization will be given the assistance and be guiding them about each and every rule. for example: How to do highway robs and how to be polite towards Ems and how to value the life of a hostage and much more.
I will also be giving good amount of bonuses so that everyone in the organization would be attending every events .
I will be maintaining a healthy relationship with each and everyone and will be helping them in full filling their needs.
I would like to take the turfs very seriously and I would try my best to get 100% turf for Marabunta Grande.

Marabunta Grande on Top.

Last edited:

Yous Macher

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: yousuf
3. Time zone: UTC+01:00
4. Average online per day : schooldays: 6hrs non school days 8h+
5. Your Discord: yousuf#6799
6. Your Nickname : yousuf malki
7. Your ID : 21216
Additional information
1. Leader of... marabunta

2a: i want to be leader because i want to help the new people in the city how to enjoy gang and how to rp in the city and i want to do a lot of events with my gang ( daily store robbery , fz , hostage situation , bs , clands and more) i will only let acctive people in gang and not that i have 80+ people online and only 10 or 20 at a event at the end of the week i wil give bonus to evryone for how acctive they were in the gang ( 10k for store robbery, clads,fz 5k for bs and all the other events )

2b i will make a active spray team that will do sprays evrey hour and i will also make a team that will check who is comming to events and who is not comming sow that i have only people in my gang that will attend to events and know rules i will also do somtimes events in arena ( the person with the most kills will get 100k or we will race with cars or bikes )

2c. i have a lot of experience in gangs and being deputy in gangs i was deputy in marabunta bloods ballas and i was hc in almost evry gang that i join even if i start with a low rank i will get a hc rank in 2weeks and i also have a strong turf team ready to turf for me

2f at the end of my term i will end my 60 days term with 0 warns and 100% turfs and a gang with only acctive people

do more event where the leos need to comme sow the leos also have fun in the city

Last edited:

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Péter
3. Time zone: GMT+2 Hungarian Standard Time!
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours per day!
5. Your Discord: ToxiGeak#8877
6. Your Nickname: Liam Vercetti
7. Your ID: 42498

Additional information

1. Leader of The Marabunta Grande

First of all, I want to clarify That becoming leader is a goal of mine that I would like to achieve and I will do everything to get leadership.

First Reason: I would like to make a gang that is on good terms with every other gang and has no toxicity included with in it. I will do this by ensureing everyone I invite speaks English and is not toxic, If I detect toxicity I wont hesitate to remove it. Additionally I want to strive to make this community like a family and to have a mutual understanding of each other.

Second Reason: Secondly I have always been in the ghetto and will eventually die there you could say, Its been what caused me fun since your doing stuff no normal person would dare to do in real life like robbing, killing, taking a hostage, and the list goes on from my time spent in the ghetto I learned all of the events and how to lead them as well as how to manage people and motivate them to achieve great things!

Third Reason: As a final Reason, I want a gang that is perfect both on turfs and events, I will achieve this by picking the perfect deputies for both leading event and turfs besides this I will obviously be here as a leader so I myself will get into turfs and events, However when im not present my deputies will take such activities over with my complete trust.

First of all Good RP comes From Players meaning it will all depends on the players that I pick to be apart of my great organisation, I will make sure everyone knows and obey the rules of ghetto as well as making them have at least a level 10 GrandRP account, Besides this its important to mention The Importance of good enjoyable RP From Both sides: Great examples of this would be a store robbery with realistic negotiations and great roleplay from both sides.

final thoughts:

My goals for marabunta if you approve and give me leadership are:
-100%turf
-100%spray
-Top 1 Gang
- Ally at least 1 gang
- No toxicity.

Thanks for Reading my application,

Marabunta on top!

Dylan Gomez

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Dylan Gomez
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: EST (GMT-4)
4. Average online per day: 8-9
5. Your Discord: Dfalt#8812
6. Your Nickname: Dylan Gomez
7. Your ID: 16267
Additional information
1. Leader of... Marabunta
I would love to be leader of marabunta because I have been a leader previously and learned what is right and what is wrong. I have been playing GRP for about 2 years now server 1 and 2 and I know every single rule in the ghetto I want to put my all into the gang which a lot of people don't understand that a gang is not only just shooting for no reason we want to put a reason behind shooting and why gangs do it to not only enhance the level of RP but make players realize that gangs are actually fun if you are doing things correctly I've seen both good and bad leaders and I want to encourage other people out there to do more than just shoot to do events such as store robberies, Hostage situations, robbing people etc...

Marabunta will have organized teams and each of these teams will consist of 1 leader (The deputy's leaders)

Events Team | This team will participate with no less than 40 members per event doing events such as stealing, hostage situations etc....
Ghetto Team | This team will mostly consist of doing Ghetto patrols around the ghetto and terrorizing the entire ghetto
Turf Team | This team is a team of previously 100% turfers that will ensure that we get 100% turf
Graffiti Team | This team will consist of the most experience sprayers from both cities when I was leader of bloods the profits were always $11500

The gang will have trainings every single day these trainings will all be different

Joining marabunta will be a lot more different than joining any other organization the requirements that will be needed are "at least level 10 to join, know most of the ghetto rules, and have a mic. The reason we want to require these things is because if a leader has players that don't know anything and don't know the rules then those specific players will end up breaking the rules and it will be the leaders fault because he is the one who let it happen. If we see any of our members break any rules what so ever they will be blacklisted from the organization and every single high command should be respected through out the gang and must show higher respect for the administration for providing the opportunity of the gang actually happening.

Every week, Marabunta will stick to a strict schedule of events. We will host a number of events and attend every event directed to us by our curator within that time frame. We will take part in hostage situations, informant, store robberies, clandestine (where we will visit every cland), and other activities. I want the Marabunta Street Gang to be the best gang on the entire Grand RP server!

Last edited:

Jayy Hill

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Jayy
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day
5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord
Jayy420#7284
6. Your Nickname Ronny Fingers
7. Your ID 8712
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Marabunta
I want to leader of marabunta because I feel like I’ve learned so much about gang stuff I have been deputy leader of almost every gang I have a ton of experience and I would love to help the people who are willing have fun within the gang but making sure they know all the rules I would also make it where you would have to be level 10 in the city to be able to be questioned about the rules then I would have my deputy leaders make sure that everyone knows the rules before bringing them in. I would also have different teams set such as a turf team spray team ghetto team and I would have lead people on store robbery’s fz battleships and I would have a really good spray team to make sure the ghetto is all blue If given the chance I feel like I could make marabunta the most feared gang in grand rp history.

My advice for improving the roleplay is to make sure all my deputy leaders are making sure everyone knows the rules and to do more fz battleships clands store robbery’s also making sure that everything runs clean.

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Landan
2. Your age 16 almost 17
3. Time zone NA PST
4. Average online per day 4-6 hours per day
5. Your Discord Voidz#7875
6. Your Nickname Lily Blixky
7. Your ID 27071

Additional information

1. Leader of... Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation
)
(1)
i would like to become Marabunta leader Because i have experience as a gangster, I have been Deputy of Bloods under Dylan and I was a recruiter in vagos for Alexa Bolo

(2) With being in Vagos and Bloods I noticed a lot of inactivity during certain time areas which means not as good rp with the legal orgs and with other gangs and I can easily get people on during every hour of the day to where we can do multiple store robberies and hostage situations a day to increase the fun rp between all orgs

(3) I have been deputy and leader of most legal organizations and I was able to get 130+ members in LSPD at a point during my term as leader, but with that experience I feel I can make the gang side more fun and even help both sides not get disbanded so easily

1) I will make sure to go over expectations at store robberies with my event leader and HC's

2) I will add more diversity into Marabunta, instead of everyone clapping, I'll have a functional spray and turf team that will clap everyone

Last edited:

Kushal Wibowo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - kushal shukla
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - indian standard time GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - normal days 5 hours , weekends 10+ hours
5. Your Discord - kushal shukla#2920
6. Your Nickname - kushal shukla
7. Your ID - 50196

1) LEADER OF MARABUNTA GRANADE

2) * I want to be leader of Marabunta because i know how they manage turfs and all other stuffs as i was an ex deputy leader of marabunta granade and also ex high command of bloods , so i want to be leader and make this gang active again.

* I also know how all events take place. I know how to start events and turfs .

* So I have a lot of experience of gang in city i know all the rules like ghetto rules , event rules , leader rules , General rules , Gz rules etc .

3) --> I will make sure that no one will break rules and not do much ooc things so that will be a part to maintain High RP.

--> I will make sure that my Marabunta member will not harm any EMS Doctors and also talk with them in a peaceful way .

--> I will take interview and only add those members who know all GZ and ghetto rules.

ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ ᗷOᒪO

E̶N̶2̶ ̶V̶a̶g̶o̶s̶ ̶L̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Nahum
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+2
4. Average online per day 4-7 hours per day
5. Your Discord ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ#7406
6. Your Nickname Nahum Bolo
7. Your ID 28113

Additional information

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande.

(1) i would like to become Marabunta leader Because i have experience as a gangster i was Families (HC) Ballas Deputy And VAGOS LEADER as well. and i think i was in illegal activity enough time (3 months + ) to become a leader and share my knowlege and help to another citizens that want to join to Marabunta.

(2) when i was vagos leader, i saw and seeing alot of gang members that was braking the server rules, and not respects other members. if i will be the leader of Marabunta i will take care that every Marabunta member will not brake the ghetto rules, and will respect anyone.

(3) i have legal experience as well in the server, so i know how gangs events is going on from the legal side, and i will take care that Marabunta events will happend in the right way from both sides (The legal side and The illegal side.)

i will be careful with who i will invite to be a Marabunta member, i will not invite any citizen that wants to be in Marabunta, Because now in the crime side i I see alot of gang members / criminals braking the ghetto rules. And it had an effect on the RP quality as well, so i can promiss that if i will be the leader of Marabunta the RP quality will be improved.

EMS Divison Cheif of FTO, Colonel In NG (X2), SWAT Agent In LSPD (X2), Supervisor of UnderCover In FIB. VAGOS LEADER , LI Ad Team, Ballas Deputy, USSS Senior Agent.

Thanks for reading, i hope you will see my potential, have a nice day! :ninja:

Rank System!
(12) Top G
(11) Under G
(10) Boss
(9) Turfer
(8) Ghetto Clapper
(7) Street Fighter
(6) Villain
(5) Bunta G
(4) LIL G
(3) Bunta Boy
(2) Starter Bunta
(1) Freeze

Last edited:

NONAMESTYLE

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Péter
3. Time zone: GMT+2 Hungarian Standard Time!
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours per day!
5. Your Discord: ToxiGeak#8877
6. Your Nickname: Liam Vercetti
7. Your ID: 42498

Additional information

1. Leader of The Marabunta Grande

First of all, I want to clarify That becoming leader is a goal of mine that I would like to achieve and I will do everything to get leadership.

First Reason: I would like to make a gang that is on good terms with every other gang and has no toxicity included with in it. I will do this by ensureing everyone I invite speaks English and is not toxic, If I detect toxicity I wont hesitate to remove it. Additionally I want to strive to make this community like a family and to have a mutual understanding of each other.

Second Reason: Secondly I have always been in the ghetto and will eventually die there you could say, Its been what caused me fun since your doing stuff no normal person would dare to do in real life like robbing, killing, taking a hostage, and the list goes on from my time spent in the ghetto I learned all of the events and how to lead them as well as how to manage people and motivate them to achieve great things!

Third Reason: As a final Reason, I want a gang that is perfect both on turfs and events, I will achieve this by picking the perfect deputies for both leading event and turfs besides this I will obviously be here as a leader so I myself will get into turfs and events, However when im not present my deputies will take such activities over with my complete trust.

First of all Good RP comes From Players meaning it will all depends on the players that I pick to be apart of my great organisation, I will make sure everyone knows and obey the rules of ghetto as well as making them have at least a level 10 GrandRP account, Besides this its important to mention The Importance of good enjoyable RP From Both sides: Great examples of this would be a store robbery with realistic negotiations and great roleplay from both sides.

final thoughts:

My goals for marabunta if you approve and give me leadership are:
-100%turf
-100%spray
-Top 1 Gang
- Ally at least 1 gang
- No toxicity.

Thanks for Reading my application,

Marabunta on top!

He could be a good Leader

Droppa Flawless

6x 100% EN1
Leader
Information

1. Yusuf

2. 17

3. UK (GMT)

4. 6-8 hours +

5. Droppa#5611

6. Droppa Bolo

7. 962

Leader of ‘Marabunta'

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I want to lead the 'Marabunta' because I feel I have outstanding leadership abilities and want to showcase them to others. As the organization's head, I can attest for this because I can assure you that it will be run to the greatest standards and that it will be a stronghold for criminals who want to make a name for themselves and prove they are the best. I've worked in a variety of organisations, and I must say that the illegal side is a lot more enjoyable since it has its own set of rules. It's a great place to show off , and my job as the leader will open new chances for a lot of individuals.

Another reason I wish to manage this organization is that I have a broad understanding of illegal matters. I've been a part of numerous illegal organisations, and I believe that heading the 'Marabunta’ will allow me to show how responsible and industrious I am to others. I've also held senior positions in several different orgs, giving me insight into the leadership functions. (HC in most gangs that I have been apart of and previously a deputy of the Ballas Gang, Bloods Gang, Families Gang & Marabunta Gang) demonstrating that I have significant understanding of illegal organisations and know how to lead them.

Additionally, appointing me as the ‘Marabunta' leader will allow the org to serve as an example of how an illegal org should be run and what ‘Marabunta’ should look like. I'll accomplish this by ensuring that no one is wasting time by running around HQ doing nothing; Instead they will be roaming around ghetto (street fights), attending all events, helping other gang members which need help, etc. Also, if things get out of hand, there will be a warning system in place, with those who break the rules receiving a verbal warning, a demotion, or a kick.

I wish to make my gang reach the goal of achieving 100% turfs. Also to be the most active and thrilling gang in the city

My recommendation for enhancing roleplay is to stay as IC as possible. Only call on the Gods if someone is plainly breaching the rules. You should try to solve the problem yourself before calling on a God.

Last edited:

Ramana

Enough
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Manohar Yaseen
2. Your age :22
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 7-9 Hours
5. Your Discord: RamPluxury#7940
6. Your Nickname: Ram Pluxury
7. Your ID: 54187

Additional information

1. Leader of...
Marabunta Grande

Ans:

I Want to be a leader of this Marabunta Grande to improve my RP experience, and I will give better gang experience than currently in the city.
I have much Gangs experience. i will put my efforts on my organization to make most active gang in events and situation
I think with both my age and experience I am mature enough and strong as a leader to maintain balance , I do not take any disrespect to myself, or others and my gang will also follow this.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

• every organization need A good high command to make most active gang in city and give much rp training to newcomers
  • I was mature at my Age in Ic and OCC u will see my Gang members also same . They respect everyone They Will Act like Mature in Situations even if I'm not there
  • I will Provide Bonus To my members After every Successful Events to Boos to confidence and Energy
  • I'm Never Encourage Favoritism . if anyone Need Rank up they will Need to gain or Earn
  • I will give versatility opportunities to Streamers to make content and making media promotions with YT streamers . I think this is best way to get more peoples in Organization
  • I Don’t have Ego or not feeling Guilty . If i don't know Something I will ask To Seniors ones and Take Their Help . I will always consider everyone Tips even they are Lower commands

Note: I am Before Leader Of Ballas Gang . I was step Down From Leader Because of Toxicity and Racism even Senior Curator of crime also with me in that situation . In that situation, whoever in my place take same decision

THANK YOU

Ulvi Misircioglu

Ulvi Misircioglu
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL --- Atakan
2. Your age --- 23
3. Time zone --- GMT+2
4. Average online per day --- 8-12
5. Your Discord --- MİRAKURU#7827
6. Your Nickname --- Ulvi Misircioglu
7. Your ID --- 49366

Additional information
1. Leader of...Marabunta Grande

A. Giving chance to Newbies. To teach newbies things about the ghetto. How it works in ghetto whats the rules are and i will teach them the Ghetto rules & General Rules to play clean game and having more fun in game.

B. Experience. I've been High Command in the previous multiple terms and I managed to gather experience i saw the both side legal and illegal and i know how to run events and turfs so from my opinion, I think I have enough experience to lead a gang.

C.NO MORE RULEBREAKS. In my high command time i saw many people breaking rules and mess up other peoples fun while they playing in city so i will have an eye to my gang members to make sure they're doing everything right.

A. Being NEUTRAL - Its very important to stay neutral as leader and i saw many leaders they give his friends more things and not to people they all the time active in gang and deserves it

B.Giving BONUSES - People thing being in a gang is just kill people and rob people i will show people its not about kill people we will go as gang to events like BS/CLAND/STORE ROBBERY/SUBS even the forgotten event like encashment. As thanks that my gang being active i will give them bonuses to motivate them to do more events.

C. A ACTIVE GANG - When i was new in the city no one give´s me chance to join a gang after a while i joined a gang but no one teaches me how the things work in gang i teach it by myself.Now i will give chance to newbies to join a gang and i will teach them how to do gang events, how to earn money with gang, how to rob people if they need i will give him advice to improve they shooting skills.

D.LOGS FOR PROMOTION. In my past experience every gang members asking for ranks after joining gang.I will open a log in email group of gang for every gang member who is interested to be promoted and wants play an active role in gang so every gang member can upload his logs from events in email group so i can see who is coming to events who not and give fair ranks to people they deserves.

Best regards,
Ulvi Misircioglu

Bilal Flawless

Player
Player
1. Your Name irl: Bilal
2. Your Age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 8 hours
5. Your Discord: Bilal Bolo#6174
6. Your Nickname: Bilal Bolo
7. Your ID: 361
Additional information -

1.Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Since my time on this project which has been over a year i have experienced the different forms of RP in different organizations. I have been in every organization from both the legal side and also illegal side. From both sides i have favored the illegal side of RP because i think there's more freedom to RP and also you are in control of the situation most of the time. Climbing my way up the hierarchy in different gangs i have learnt what its like for people at the bottom and also for people who hold responsibilities at the top. I have gained deputy status in many different gangs due to my leadership and organizational skills. With this responsibility i have made sure that everyone's voice is heard in that gang and that the newer people are made aware of the rules and responsibilities that come with each rank. I have also made adjustments in most gangs by speaking with the leaders and explaining to them that everyone in the gang matters and that the leaders attention shouldn't just go to the people with the highest rank. I have emphasized the need to make newer people feel included because they are players that are looking to have fun and RP in gang life. If i became leader of this gang i wish to focus on getting 100% turfs as well as becoming the number 1 gang in this city.

3. Since my time on this project i have noticed a lot of gangs have been active for 1-2 weeks and they then get disbanded because of inactivity or rule breaks. I wish to prevent this from my organization by making sure every player joining the gang goes through an intense interview which would include questions regarding RP rules as well as some scenarios. I have also noticed that lower members of the gang are often the most hard working but not rewarded with rank ups/bonuses, i wish to change this by making individual logs in the marabunta discord where the player can post their activity in events as well as any achievements, any of these will result in a calculated bonus as well as rank ups if they are consistent and this will hopefully create a positive attitude towards the gang events and also loyalty from gang members. In addition to this i would like to introduce a limit on the amount of people that would be able to join my organization and i will encourage them to join another gang with fewer numbers, although it may seem fun having the most people in your gang this is often not the case because it means other gangs are demotivated to come to events or the ghetto and it becomes stale in the ghetto as well as in events because other gangs don't bother showing up and for the gang with numbers there is nobody to fight. Finally, i have noticed a lot of power tripping from a lot of people who have authority in a gang, i will not allow this in my gang and i will make sure that everyone is treated fairly and nobody is removed or rejected from joining without a valid reason.

Khalid Balkour

Player
Player
1. Aurimas Pukelis
2. 18
3. GMT
4. 9-12 Hours
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Khalid Bolkour
7. 19828

1. Leader Of Marabunta Grande

My first reason is that I would like to improve the state of criminal RP, it is ok so far but it can always be improved and I could have more impact in the criminal section as I would recruit people who have experience in the server so that they know how to RP and know the rules which will help the criminal RP to improve. I would bring much more RP interactions to other criminal organizations

The second reason is I have been apart of all criminal organizations and I have a lot of experience throughout the server. Therefore I believe I could bring experience and skilled members into Marabunta that could improve the whole organization and criminal section overall. I want to make a comfortable experience for all criminals and by being the leader of the organization I can make that happen.

My third reason is that majority of gangs think its about just "clapping" everyone but I will make sure it is much more than that and proper RP is done, In my experience as Vice in many organizations I have dealt with many store/gun store robberies and hostage situation and know how the RP works I can provide much more RP to legal organizations and implement some features as I have a lot of illegal experience

3. I would improve roleplay by holding meetings and allowing everyone in the gang to participate in events. I would do /me and /dos when robbing people. I will make sure all of the members uphold a standard of roleplay or there will receive a strike and if they do it constantly they will be kicked. I will invite people who have a good knowledge of the server and reinforce the roles for others. My advice for advancing the level of Roleplay in the city is trying to teach and guide the newer players through the correct processes and help examine where they can improve. Guide new players through grand and give them a good experience

Thank you for Reading my Application.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom