Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

mh05 uchiha

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL manthan
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone IST
4. Average online per day 2-3 hours per day
5. Your Discord .MH05chicken#9173
6. Your Nickname
chicken uchiha
7. Your ID 59164

Additional information

1. Leader of...
Marabunta Granda

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation
)

(1) i would like to become marabunta leader Because i have experience as a gangster i was in Families / Vagos (HC) as well. and i think i was in illegal activity enough time (2 months + ) to become a leader and share my knowlege and help to another citizens that want to join to marabunta.

(2) when i was hc in gangs , i saw and seeing alot of gang members that was braking the server rules, and not respects other members. if i will be the leader of marabunta i will take care that every marabunta member will not brake the ghetto rules, and will respect anyone.

(3) i have legal Experience as well in the server, so i know how gangs events is going on from the legal side, and i will take care that families events will happend in the right way from both sides (The legal side and The illegal side.)

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

i will be careful with who i will invite to be a marabunta member, i will not invite any citizen that wants to be in marabunta, Because now in the crime side i I see alot of gang members / criminals braking the ghetto rules. And it had an effect on the RP quality as well, so i can promiss that if i will be the leader of marabunta the RP quality will be improved.

EMS Divison Cheif of FTO, Colonel In NG (X2), FIB Special Agent 1 (X2) , SWAT Agent In LSPD (X2), Rank 9 in

Marabunta, Rank 6 in Los santos Vagos, Rank 8 In Bloods (X2), HC of Los Santos Vagos (Rank 10 Under Deputy), HC of The Families (Rank 10 under deputy) Supervisor of UnderCover In FIB.

Thanks for reading! i hope you will see my potential, have a nice day :ninja:

Rank System! ;)
(12) Top G
(11) Under G
(10) Boss
(9) Turfer
(8) Ghetto Clapper
(7) Street Fighter
(6) Villain
(5) Marabunta G
(4) LIL G
(3) Marabunta Boy
(2) Starter Marabunta

(1) Freeze

Nuri Pluxury

The Orginal Deputy for all gangs
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL

2. Your age

3. Time zone

4. Average online per day

5. Your Discord

6. Your Nickname

7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of...

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- Name : Nuri Blixky

- Time Zone : GMT+3

- ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ Online / per Day : 5-8 Hrs

- Your Discord : NuriJr#6363

- Your NickName : Blixky

- Your ID : 1562

( || )Additional information

Leader Of The Marabunta Grneade !

(Why Do u want to be a leader of this specific Organization ? ( List at least of three reason with explanation )

- First of all, since I arrived to the city, the crime was part of me. I've joined to Families gang , Bloods gang , Ballas Gang and much gangs and it was part of my life and I have joined Legal Orgs also like LSPD , , SAHP , So I have all the experience of these legal and illegal orgs and I know how to be not catched and protect my gang members from Police . I used to be high rank in the gang as well as in legal orgs and did everything I can to the gang by investing all of my time to the gang as a member in the gang .

- I want to make sure that if i get the orginization that it will not spread any toxicity to anyone inside the organization or anyone outside of the organization because i personaly dont like when there is toxicity in the orginizations or in general so i will make sure that it will not happen.

-Since my first day in city I have been involved with gangs. I have lived and died in ghetto, my utter dedication towards illegal organisation has taught me illegal RP and I have also understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way. I, in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of Families Gang.

( ||| ) Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization

I want to improve it by being an active gang by doing store robberies on a regular interval such like Clands , Battleship , NG Raid , Gun Store Robbery and much more events. I want to give new players equal opportunities to progress with the gang and give them a chance to do what they want . If I see that a member is doing googd and being active then I will award him with a lil bonus and a rank up.

I would create events that have never been done before , here I'm talking about Global events. I want to create something new , creative which would be fun for both legal and illegal sides. We have some events but it seems to be one sided in some situation so to remove it I will implement several events for Legal/ Illegal/Civilians . Such like assassination of Governor , attack on gov rally , assassination of Chief of Police these were some names of events I would do If I succeed in getting leadership.

I have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies.

I would advice all the organizations to indulge more into RP, I have personally noticed how no gang ever tries to hit NGs Ammo run or encashment as well. I would want to mantain good terms with the other organization leaders and do such events where LEOs stands as a strong pillar. To make things short, I simply want to improve the relation Illegal Org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city..

( IV ) My goals as Marabunta Leader?

-Create & Organize the organization

-Make the organization as terrorist organization

-Create fun RP situation

-Create massive global events for the players

-Successfully doing first term without any warns

I hope my application reaches the curator in good health. Looking forward to hear from you guys.

THANKS FOR READING

Marabunta ON TOP
Nuri Blixky

Ex Vagos Deputy Ex Marbunta Deputy Ex Families Ex LSPD Ex SAHP Ex Ballas Hc Ex Bloods Hc

Last edited:

Jamil Yama

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jamil
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: UTC+01:00
4. Average online per day: 8 hour
5. Your Discord: Jamil#8069
6. Your Nickname: Jamil Yama
7. Your ID: 680

Additional information
Leader of Marabunta

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. The first reason I have experience in gangs I can take care of all the gang members and I want to get 100% turf capture

2. The second reason is that I am an old player and I know the laws of turf and gangs and I want improve the Role-Play expiranse

3. i will do what ever I can to help people learn the laws and also if i got it my friends and family members gonna join Marabunta I will to focus on gang events and i will take control of it like Clandestine, Battleship, Submarine, Vehicle theft, Gang turfs and Store Robbery.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. My advice to improve the RP level in the organization is to involve our activities as much as we can with the other orgs.

2. I will try to give prizes and bonus who active in the gang and do good for the gang and I will give bonus 2 days in week so people get motivated.

3. I want to make sure the people Im inviting to the gang know the rules.

4. The leader of the gang must meet every period with the members of his gang and talk about the conditions of the gang and raise the ranks who active and do good for gang

pavan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Pavan
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone - Indian Standard Time (IST)
4. Average online per dday=>6- 8hr per day / 10hr weekend
5. Your Discord - Pavannare#0143
6. Your Nickname - Nare/in ic Alice Quinn
7. Your ID - 28162
Additional information

1. Leader of: The Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2a : I have a lot of experience with leadership in the past. We lead by example, we make sure to understand and follow all rules while also maintaining a very high level of RP. This wouldn't be my first rodeo being in gangs. I have seen how previous leadership teams have gotten disbanded in the past and ways that it could have been avoided. So as a leader, I would be able to bring that knowledge to the Vagos organization and improve the areas where other gangs have failed.
2b : I am active and am qualified as this is the only game and server I play. I have been on GRP for close to a full year and have a great understanding of how the city works. I have multiple years of leadership experience both in game as a leader of my family, and in the real world as a Manager of my workplace. Leadership comes natural to me and I am excited to potentially have the opportunity to display that here with the Marabunta Grande .
2c : I have no doubt that I would be able to help the Vagos organization grow to new levels of success. Using the Top Shelf family as an example, we have a strong family with a good culture en2. This includes being a top 10 family in both servers, but more importantly, having minimal to zero rule breaks in both cities. I now wish to continue that legacy here in en2 with the Marabunta Grande growing the gang scene in this city.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. : The first thing I would improve is the knowledge and understanding of all server rules. I noticed in the past in other gangs the majority reasons why RP is being broken in the city and ghetto is because of a lack of knowledge of server and ghetto rules. This makes players break character to then explain the rules to the individual causing all RP to be lost. I believe (at least) a weekly meeting within the gang discussing the rules of the city can help players stay in character and focus on the RP aspect, instead of the next rule break. Further, in addition to stressing the importance of the rules, I want to create a fun environment that is not toxic to create an environment that can help grow EN2's player base.

Heartrobbe Baba

Player
Player
Marabunta

Information

1. Your name IRL - Anishk Manik McGee
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 6 -9 Hrs
5. Your Discord - HEARTROBBE#9119
6. Your Nickname - Heartrobbe Baba

7. Your ID - 28047

Additional information :
Ex deputy of Vagos , And I was high command in a lot of gang in the city im an old player and I would like to be a leader coz I believe I have been in this gang for a long time and acquired enough experience necessary And belive I can properly play my role And help and guide others as a leader And make this game more enjoyable.

1. Leader of... Marabunta

I. First of all, I want to be a leader because as soon as I entered the city for the first time, I was very confused and had a hard time, but as soon as I entered the gang for the first time, I entered Marabuntaand the people there were nice to me and explained everything to me, so I want to be in this specific gang In addition I want to give people the best feeling they can get. I choose to be a leader in Marabunta because I want to show how a gang should really be.

II. Second, everything in my org will be in order, for example at 18:00, everyone is already waiting in HQ ready for BS, so I am interested in being a leader and also why do you have to give me the option to choose.

III. Organisation: Everyone will have their role in this organization and we will be so organized there will be aabsolutely0 no confusion between members.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization .

My first advice that i will make sure that before everyone enters my org I will test them well and see that they do know the rules.

In addition:-
I will be very dedicated and before each event will explain to all the people about the event and what they cannot do in this event for example (clands cannot be with a vest).

In addition:-
I will do a lot of hostage sit and a lot of store rob so that my gang will not have a single boring moment and enjoy what Rp I will get some people who know several languages so that they can recruit people and thus give all people a chance to enter my org.

Fliky Thrust

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Oskars
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone GMT+2
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours week days 8-10 weekends
5. Your Discord Fliky#4732
6. Your Nickname Fliky Thrust
7. Your ID 32091
Additional information

1. Leader of... Marabunta

- I've been playing the server for a while now and really want to be a leader. I've been in a few organizations over my period of playing and I feel this makes me a strong leader for this position. I have been in a few gangs now for extended periods of time. My knowledge of the rules helps me to be able to be successful over the 30 days of being a leader and maybe even take another term.

-Being in Bloods/Ballas/Vagos/Marabunta has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the server and that has gave me a lot of confidents to achieve any goals. I know many of people would like to join me and help me along side this journey .

- I also seen how the last leaders ran Marabunta and gave it a good rep i can do that aswell by have a good turf team to get 100% turfs next season i have alot of people up my sleeve to bring to my turf team.

- I want to everyone to know who we are as a gang no people to be fucked with we are going to own every spray in the ghetto and make sure no one takes it if they do they better put up a good fight.

How can I help improve RP?
- I have alot of things to improve rp but the main thing would be everyone knowing and exploring the city rule
1. Doing fun events
2. Do fun rp with corrupt cops
3. And my high Commends will write a folder for each leo org high commend
4. Doing Robberys and Hostage situations
4.we would use ( /try/me commands)

I hope you like my application and cant wait to work with you.

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information...
1. Your name IRL: Kayd
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: (UTC+12:00 NZST)
4. Average online per day: 7-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: 🅺🅰🆈#4955
6. Your Nickname: Kay inFamous

7. Your ID: 13313

Additional information
-----Leader of Marabunta Grande-----

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. After being High Command in many organizations I feel its time to lead one to 100% success, All my knowledge I have gathered from Legal and illegal will help me sort out and assign documents to identify each step the pigs may have against us including files, Quizzes and much more inconvenient structures!

2. I am very strict and I am quick to make sure consequences are headed there way.

3. I know all event timings and formats so Im ready to start winning

4. Im am not bias and I think everyone deserves a chance in taking lead even though they may be low rank.

I always have good quality POV'S and its always available. Rarely my POV corrupts!

Over my time in the city I have gathered many of friends including Admins and well respected people!

Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization?

1. Making sure everyone is aware of the rules/events before joining my organization.

2. I am a very tidy person so this will help when it comes to organizing certain events/meetings, making sure people are prepared 10-25 minutes before the event starts.

3. As previous deputy leader of Marabunta, Ballas and Vagos I have learned how to fill logs/formats correctly.

4. Checking that everyone is doing the correct actions/negotiations.

5. Daily events such as Globals, Fz Raids and Battleships are recorded and attends onto the task.

6. Owning ghetto "King of Ghetto" including active meeting points, graffiti`s and overall RP situations without rule breaks. Be known as terrorist.

7. I plan on going for 100% Turfs (I have a turf team)

--Rank System--

(1) Freeze
(2) Thug
(3) Homie
(4) Real Homie
(5) Loyalist
(6) Enforcer
(7) Pop Artist
(8) Recruiter
(9) Turfer
(10) Gang Banga
(11) Legend
(12) Godfather

(13) Boss

and I understand my past history including punishments is bad and wish for it to be forgiven as I really want to lead a org to its full potential. As you can see i haven't been punished in a while and look forward to keep it that way!

Marabunta Grande On Top Baby!
--Previous Deputy Leader Of Marabunta--

Last edited:

Yous Macher

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: yousuf
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: UTC+01:00
4. Average online per day : schooldays: 6hrs non school days 8h+
5. Your Discord: yousuf#6799
6. Your Nickname : yousuf malki
7. Your ID : 21216
Additional information
1. Leader of... marabunta

2a: i want to be leader because i want to help the new people in the city how to enjoy gang and how to rp in the city and i want to do a lot of events with my gang ( daily store robbery , fz , hostage situation , bs , clands and more) i will only let acctive people in gang and not that i have 80+ people online and only 10 or 20 at a event at the end of the week i wil pay evryone money for each event that they went to ( 10k for store robbery, clads,fz 5k for bs and all the other events )

2b i will make a active spray team that will do sprays evrey hour and i will also make a team that will check who is comming to events and who is not comming sow that i have only people in my gang that will attend to events and know rules i will also do somtimes events in arena ( the person with the most kills will get 100k or we will race)

2c. i have a lot of experience in gangs and being deputy in gangs i was deputy in marabunta bloods ballas and i was hc in almost evry gang that i join even if i start with a low rank i will get a hc rank in 2weeks and i also have a strong turf team ready to turf for me

2f at the end of my term i will end my term with 0 warnnings and i will have the acctivest gang in the whole city and evryone in my gang will know all the city rules and how it feels to be in a gang

do more event where the leos need to comme sow the leos also have fun in the city

Vik Federal

Player
Player
1.Harshit kumar
2. 19 years old
3. GMT+5
4. 5 hours
5. VIK kirigiya#2957
6. VIK kirigiya
7. 51552
Additional information
1. Leader of MARABUNTA GRANDE

(2.1)I want to be a leader of MARABUNTA GRANDE because poor leadership of last leader not so good. i feel like i was a good leader i have more experience in gang. and gheeto is dead no gang and store robberies were rarely done
(2.2) i am last time high command in vagos and ballas in EN2.
(2.3) i applied because gangs are not more active than legal organisation so crime and robberies are almost dead

3.1) I intend on going for RP related events like Store Robberies, Kidnappings, Robbing outside the city, Hostage Situations, NG Raids etc etc. Right now theres close to no RP when it comes to gangs. Its just kill kill kill in the ghetto
(3.2) increase of graffiti and other activities are done everyday so our gang should be on top in gheeto than other gangs

Vik Federal

Player
Player
1.Harshit kumar
2. 19 years old
3. GMT+5
4. 5 hours
5. VIK kirigiya#2957
6. VIK kirigiya
7. 51552
Additional information
1. Leader of MARABUNTA GRANDE

(2.1)I want to be a leader of MARABUNTA GRANDE because poor leadership of last leader not so good. i feel like i was a good leader i have more experience in gang. and gheeto is dead no gang and store robberies were rarely done
(2.2) i am last time high command in vagos and ballas in EN2.
(2.3) i applied because gangs are not more active than legal organisation so crime and robberies are almost dead

3.1) I intend on going for RP related events like Store Robberies, Kidnappings, Robbing outside the city, Hostage Situations, NG Raids etc etc. Right now theres close to no RP when it comes to gangs. Its just kill kill kill in the ghetto
(3.2) increase of graffiti and other activities are done everyday so our gang should be on top in gheeto than other gangs

Devan Carlos

Leader of Carlos
Player
1. Devan Toor
2. 21
3. +5:30 IST
4. 10 to 14 hours everyday
5. Devan Toor#2068
6. Devan
7. 39158

Additional information

Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
(1)
the main reason is to earn Marabunta's reputation back .
Back those days when i join grand rp Marabunta was the best gang in server, but now i don't think if it is wrong to say that
Marabunta is least respected gang in server, only because of bad gang heads .
(2)
The past heads of Marabunta was not that good . Some of those are even those kind of people for those gang is only a way
to provide free ammo. to their families . I wanna change that thing , when i am head of gang i will still support my family but
gang should be my first priority then .
(3) At least i just wanna say that i really think that i have a quality of good leadership and i will be a perfect head of Marabunta .
I think it's really worth it to give me a try .

3. I just want to give a single advice to improve the roleplay experience because developers are already doing to improve roleplay .
the one advice is to make a limit of how many times a player can switch gangs because it's really comman that people switch
between gangs and spoil others roleplay experience .

Thanks .

Nilesh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL 16
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 8HOURS
5. Your Discord RohanPluxury#3880
6. Your Nickname Rohan Pluxury
7. Your ID 45325

Additional information
1. Leader of
logo.jpg

I Want be leader of marabunta as reason follows ____________________________

I was deputy of most gang and can handle gang

i have the leadership spirit ( I AM NOT FEAR ABOUT ANYTHING)

As i know that marabunta gang have very good quality in it the member are talented good shooters but they need a good leader to lead them and i can do that

I HAVE A LOT ADVICE TO IMPROVE ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE IN GANG

REASON---------------------------

INTERVIEW - i will make the gang better by making the interview procedure even harder because we are not Legal org we need to know rules plus we need to be good shooter to make our gang even better, like i will prepare a field test for interview and if we do that i am sure bloods will be the best gang ever made in LOS SANTOS , and also high commands should recruit someone by proper interview of rules of server

Graffiti - and also i will make it better by capturing territory and graffities then gang will get profit and also will be powerful , I would sugggest 24/7 graffiti and also make a special team for it

• Events - Yeah thats the main thing for a gang . i will make it better by making sure that every gang members know the event rules and then they will not get in trouble like they cant get on roof on some events like FZ robbery and also they cant use LMG during That
and events like store robberies will increase as we get more members in our Gang and also will increase Criminal activities when we will have more under our leadership , always RP and also being active in Ghetto conducting ghetto fights and also participating in the Ghetto fight. And for members i have many friends in city they wil join and from them many are old gang deputy or leader and they will help me and we will make the gang even better

• Bonus - I will try to give out prizes/bonus to the members who will do good in the events and also to the members if who give us time improving

• Training and helping - I will focus on training and helping my members to improve so they will also have fun in the city specially rules of events and also turfing and graffiti0

Logs -
i will make it sure that every high command and also me ( if become the leade) will manage a log in any software like discord , Notepad anything and also take bodycam and reserve that for 48 hours , that we will be able to check what and when happened any find bodycam
And also for Org balance and Guns means i will manage data of everything of organization

I also intend to get more people to use rp correctly in situations to make them more entertaining and interactive for all involved, i also plan to introduce harder situations for leos and gangs to get involved in to keep the experience fresh as possible.

And when a player joins gang he need to know/ we need teach him to treat with a hostage in any events like hostage situation and also how to treat LEOs during any event before joining that gang will not get in any kind of trouble

and main thing is i will make IC and OOC clear within my gang

THANKS FOR READING MY APPLICATION
SINCERLY,

ROHAN PLUXURY

================ EXPERIENCE================

Ex Vegos deputy

ex marabunta deputy
ex ballas under deputy
ex bloods under deputy
ex ng colonel
ex lspd chief of staff
ex sahp chief of personel

ex fib hod ( spec ops)

Wahab347128

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Abdul Wahab
+5 gmt
10 hours
Wahabshikaari#2454
Wahab
Additional information
I want to be a leader of Marabunta Grande
First reason. I want to be marabunta leader because in past this gang was not active that much because of un active leader so as i play more then 10 hours on the server and i have alot of experience in this game now.
Second reason. When i joined marabunta they didn't treat me well as i know all the gang rules but still they were bulling me that hurts me alot and i left the area so i want to spread positivity
Third reason. The biggest reason to be a leader of marabunta is my wish and i don't think so i have to explain this
My advice is that please pick those players who really know what to do in critical situation i see many times marabunta donot know what to do when they are in bad situation because of leader he should guide them without a good leader 50 people cannot take down 20 people but with a good leader 20 people can take down more then 50 people

Gaur Vercetti

Player
Player
1. Information.
1. Your name IRL - Gaur
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 10 - 14
5. Your Discord - GAUR#3550
6. Your Nickname - Gaur Vercetti
7. Your ID - 59734

2. Additional information.
Leader of Marabunta.
-
I want to be a leader because I have a very dominant personality as I can influence many people to follow me and can lead any type of situation without any problems. As not only I have always been in gangs I have been a deputy in more than 10 terms (on EN1) and I was able to make all of the terms very successful and active gangs, Even on EN 2 I was the deputy in the last term and I did my job flawlessly and everything was smooth.

- As we did in the last term, I always manage to finish the gangs weekly event recruitments just in few days, not only that we also end up doing more than it because the way how I lead everyone just starts having fun in doing all the events. I will also make sure that all the deputies I have are from 2 different time zone so that we can have our gang active at all the times. Not only the events will be the priority I will also make sure that every gang member knows and follow the rules strictly. I will have a lot of different HC for everything except the deputies coz not only the deputies should be the one who can lead, other members should have the equal knowledge and skills so that they can handle things on their own as well if sometimes needed. As I will make sure everyone knows the value of their rank and they keep working for the gang.

- As how I lead the previous term of marabunta and made it one of the best gangs in the city I know its gonna be a piece of cake for me to make it the best gang again. As the gangs are being disbanded nowadays soo fast I know that I can do it better than anyone else. So if I get a chance to be the leader I will completely change the way how gangs works and it'll be way better than the leaders now. As I have been a deputy now I want to be the leader because the amount of dedication I have regarding gangs and I love leading a gang and watching it grow. I can take criminal roleplay to another level by improving it day by day. I will make sure that not only my term will be the best I will make sure to have more than just1 terms and got no warnings with a clean term. I know that I am ready more than ready for the leadership role of Marabunta.

3. Your Advice In Improving Roleplay Level In Organization.
-
I will make sure that all the robberies and negotiations will be more realistic as I have a lot of ideas to make it better.
- I will make sure that everyone who joins the gangs knows the basic rules to join the gang, and I will have a HC team which will teach everyone how to do the things in proper and better RP.
- I will make sure that I hand out big bonuses and make sure everyone is being treated equally so that they can stick with me and enjoy the criminal RP

4. My Goals for Marabunta.
-
Make it the most active gang in the city again
- Dominate all the gangs and LEO's
- Increase rate of crime in the city
- Respect every gang member
- Making it a Terrorist Org
- 100% Spray
- 100% Turf

Yagiz Savage

𝕊𝕒𝕧𝕒𝕘𝕖
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Yagiz
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: least 8 hours
5. Your Discord: yagiz#2679
6. Your Nickname: Yagiz Savage
7. Your ID: 8765

Additional information
1. Leader of
MARABUNTA
I was Ballas Leader. I'm tired of gangs getting disband in 3 days and I want a permanent gang. I mean lasting longer. I dont want change gangs every 3 days. I think people in the city are tired of changing gangs. And also if i got it my friends and family members wanna join Marabunta. I can promise for first day least 20 members will be in Bunta. Los Santos needs a Marabunta leader who is active and knows the rules. Since I am active, i will organize many events and I dont want people to get bored during the day. Increasing the number of fort zancudo and store robbers will both entertain people and fill the gang warehouse.

I want to break the bad thoughts against gang and teach people about gang. I will introduce people to the power of MARABUNTA and how cool the color purple is. You may not believe it, but I will try 100% turf. I want to push the limits. I want that blue hoodie. Ofcourse everything will be within the rules and discipline.

I'll do whatever I can to help people learn the rules. I will try to minimize the number of gangs that are disbanded because of those who don't know the rules. And thanks to my leadership experience, I will be able to manage very well.

It upsets us that the person we robbed does not follow the rules. And in this case we need a choice of force to do what he has to do, for example, to raise his hands. We need choice like "try put hands in the air"(name can changeable) from g menu.

Damon Umbra | Damon Ace

Gang Unit
Player
IRL Name : Rohit Patil
Timezone : IST ( indian timezone )
Average online per day : 4-8 hours
Discord ID : damon #9446
your nickname : damon sallvatore
id : 47051

Additional information .

1. leader of .
=> marabunta grande

2. why do you want to be leader of this specific organization
==> 1. marabunta is always been ignored when it comes to joining a gang and i want to improve marabunta dominance with my
good leadership skills and i have been deputy leader of marabunta and hc in other gangs and i have also been HOD in legal orgs
and i have barely done any mistakes and i am a person who does better work than only talking.
2. i can make marabunta better by having good standard rp and there wont be nepotism if i become leader everyone will only get the rank they deserve .
3. marabunta will be dominant in ghetto , events and turfs because i have people who can properly utilize every resource .

3. your advices for improving roleplay in organization

i will give some advices to improve quality of rp in organisation

1. making sure every member is aware of server rules
2. only well experienced people will become hc in my term
3. hcs will teach every rule to member who comes to join marabunta
4.people who break rp only for their ego like not listening to demands will be instantly fired from my org
i will always come up with new ideas to improve rp .

THANK YOU FOR READING .
yours ,
damon sallvatore

Sharath Rich

NG HC
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Information

1 . Sharath chandra
3.GMT (5:30)
4.9hours
5.KGF Sharath YT#0818
6.Sharath Rich

Additional Information

Leader of
Marbunta Grande

marabunta-grande.gif

Q2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?(List three reasons with explanation)
1. I need to be a leader this specific organization because when I have joined the city I'm worked in every legal orgs after leaving legal orgs I'm joined Marbunta Grande it is very best experience after learned about turfs,NG Raids and grafftis I got high command but I'm not happy But I need to do something new that's why I need to be a leader

2. I want be a leader because I know all server rules, ghetto rules, event rules i will strictly follow them and if someone break the rules i will take action against him
3. When I became a leader I will be help the new citizens but they know city rules and ghetto rules this is the chance for new citizens who knows rules properly

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
> I will recruit the citizens who knows rules properly

> I will host more events for the gang member
> Meeting with our gang members before and after event
> We will do turfs 100%
> 24/7 graffti
> I will not do any favourism if he my friend also
like that
> We will recruit good shooters for turfs
>I will improve and develop the marbunta gang more than previous term
>I will change the ranking system
>I will do marbunta on top in
city

Ex NG Captain ex marbunta underdeputy ex vagos High command ex minister of doc ex 8th rank recruiter in Families

Thanks for reading my application
Marbunta on top!!
Sharath Rich!

20220914_222653.jpg

Tommo

Player
Player
Information
1. Tom
2. 24
3. EST
4. 4-10hrs
5. gtommo#0386
6. Tommo Bolo
7. 1620
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2a) I want to be the leader of Marabunta because gangs are my favorite org in this city and I really enjoy all the fun experiences and RP that happens in the gang life.

2b) Another reason I want to lead Marabunta is because I have been leader of this gang before and many people enjoyed their time under my leadership, I feel confident I can lead this gang to greatness once again. Currently most gangs dont stay active for more than a week or 2 at most and I have witnessed all of their mistakes, I strive to learn from this mistakes to make sure my gang completes AT LEAST 1 full term, but hoping for 2 terms. We would be active in all aspects of the gang, from FZ raids and Global events to Turfs and Ghetto fights.

2c) One more reason that I want to lead Marabunta is because many people in the city recommended me to go for leadership again, So i feel confident my gang would be the most active in the city but also we want to keep things competitive so will be careful about who we let in the gang and what ranks people are given. In my gang people would have to earn their place and respect.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization - To improve RolePlay in gangs I think its very important to have good leadership that teaches people the rules and also tries to keep everyone on the right track and focused on having fun in RP situations instead of being toxic and mean to other orgs we should all have a mutual understanding of eachother so we can fully enjoy all the great RP experiences the city has to offer. In my opinion Marabunta is in one of the best areas in the city RP-wise, located near the slaughterhouse and a few other fun spots that can create some fun situations for everyone involved. If I get the leadership I plan on taking advantage of this to make lots of great events and situations for everyone.

jin Blixky

Blixky4L
Player
1. kabir
2. 18
3. IST
4. 6-8 hours
5. jatt5501#8115
6. jin blixkyy
7. 22186
Additional information
1. Leader of marabunta
2. If I get chosen to lead marabunta I can make the ghetto very active and not only that I can also help all the new players that are coming in to the city learn the rules and enjoy the city. I have several tactics in mind that will keep the ghetto active 24/7. I will also host events for all orgs and make sure that my members attend every event. I will also teach my members how to rp properly in the ghetto so that everyone has fun proper rp experience. I will also add a personally made recruitment script nd make the recruiters responsible for the recruits

The system.
The squad system is a system where you have lets say 4 recruiters that are trained by the leader they have learned all the rules they know how to properly rp go to events and have rp interactions all throughout the city not just the ghetto.
The 4 recruiters will recruit new members into the org and teach them how to maneuver and make money around the city and properly rp and learn all the rules of the server not just the ghetto. The recruiters will be following around the members for a full 2 weeks depending on the members learning speed. once the member is ready they will be ranked up to a runner and go enjoy the city.
The benefits of this system is that it is very very new player friendly and it helps the new players fully understand and grasp the rules which limits them from getting warnings and the gang from receiving strikes. ANOTHER important benefit of this system is that these squads will go around the ghetto together making the ghetto super active.
this will make sure that all the new nd old members get on the same page

i ve noticed that in many gangs they stop attending events after one week coz they get all the stuff its not gonna be like that here in my term everyone will go to the events to enjoy em nd do proper rp not just get the stuff but so that everyone have fun nd the gang remains active i m gonna be active myself to make sure gang doesnt stay dead for even one day unless we need a day to relax nd have a break

3 well it all starts with the leader coz if the leader is serious about rp people get it in them as well i dont want an all serious gang we are gonna have fun as well but it ll all be full rp let it be ghetto clapping or let it be a store robbery even if its a newbie who joined i ll make sure he knows about not CL nd the NLR as well nd that they never spoil anyone elses rp experience in the city

over all i ve been in the gangs on en1 nd en2 and always i ve been one of the most active members i ve been HC as well many times ik how to lead all the events ik all about the deputies nd how it feels having to be the leader of a gang so if i get the chance i might not get 100% turfs but everyones gonna see us everywhere nd we are gonna be one of the best gang

I have been vagos leader 2 times ballas deputy familliea deputy bunta deputy nd ik all the formats cant mess them up know how to lead a group of people know how to do all events can do regular events nd have a strong turf team ready

Top Bottom