Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Andriia Gabadzze

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. Andria Gabadze
2. 18
3. +4:00 Georgia (Tbilisi time)
4. 6-8 hours
5. gabexa#4408
6. gaba semenov
7. 43177
additional information

1) Leader of Marabunta grande

1.i want to be a leader of marabunta because i want to get that experience
2.i know its hard to be a gang leader but ive been a deputy in many gangs and i want to have a clear term as a marabunta leader
3.i want to be a gang leader because i want to prove myself that i can have a clear term
My advices are

1.i will have a lot of store robberies and hostage situation
2.i will be having FZ raids everyday
3. i will be taking over the ghetto
4. i will be having a 100% turf

Ex Families deputy, Ex ballas deputy, Ex Marabunta high command.

Yousif Claps

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL yousif
2. Your age17
3. Time zone new york/ est
4. Average online per day weekdays like 4 hours weekend more then 12 hours a day
5. Your Discord Yousif#7642
6. Your Nickname Yousif creed
7. Your ID1493

1. Leader of...Marabunta Grande
-Ive seen the ranks and how gang organizations should be ran and feel that i could bring quality structure to the Marabunta Grande organization, and represent how the gangs should be for the beginning of the server for future leaders

When i was in ballas i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 weeks making myself all the way to the top of ballas and this shows my undying dedication to the gang.

I've been in ballas previously, and I've been there for a long time, and I've always been excellent with my members, and I've always been in the top rankings. I will only invite individuals who know the rules and who don't mind doing clands, and I will make them excited for the next event and can't wait for it.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.
Some things I would do to improve Roleplay;
  • More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
  • A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
  • A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
  • ICly I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
  • Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
  • Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
  • In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
Information

1. Yusuf

2. 17

3. UK (GMT)

4. 6-8 hours +

5. Droppa#5602

6. Droppa Yip

7. 962

Leader of ‘Marabunta'

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I want to lead the 'Marabunta' because I feel I have outstanding leadership abilities and want to showcase them to others. As the organization's head, I can attest for this because I can assure you that it will be run to the greatest standards and that it will be a stronghold for criminals who want to make a name for themselves and prove they are the best. I've worked in a variety of organisations, and I must say that the illegal side is a lot more enjoyable since it has its own set of rules. It's a great place to show off , and my job as the leader will open new chances for a lot of individuals.

Another reason I wish to manage this organization is that I have a broad understanding of illegal matters. I've been a part of numerous illegal organisations, and I believe that heading the 'Marabunta’ will allow me to show how responsible and industrious I am to others. I've also held senior positions in several different orgs, giving me insight into the leadership functions. (HC in most gangs that I have been apart of and previously a deputy of the Ballas Gang, Bloods Gang, Families Gang & Marabunta Gang) demonstrating that I have significant understanding of illegal organisations and know how to lead them.

Additionally, appointing me as the ‘Marabunta' leader will allow the org to serve as an example of how an illegal org should be run and what ‘Marabunta’ should look like. I'll accomplish this by ensuring that no one is wasting time by running around HQ doing nothing; Instead they will be roaming around ghetto (street fights), attending all events, helping other gang members which need help, etc. Also, if things get out of hand, there will be a warning system in place, with those who break the rules receiving a verbal warning, a demotion, or a kick.

My recommendation for enhancing roleplay is to stay as IC as possible. Only call on the Gods if someone is plainly breaching the rules. You should try to solve the problem yourself before calling on a God.

Last edited:

Micheal Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Khalid Balkour
2. 18
3. GMT
4. 9-12 Hours
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Khalid
7. 21246

Additional Information
Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Why I want to be leader of this specific organization?

. I want to be the leader of this specific org (Marabunta) is one of the gangs where I've spent so much time in, everyone I know now and the people that have my back are the ones I met in marabunta. Marabunta was the gang where I learned the most and was where I went from being just a member in gangs to a leader and learned how to get better and leading and since then I've been leading many different gangs as a deputy/ high command. Marabunta is one of the most precious gang that people don't understand about, but I want to make it clear If I was to get this opportunity. I have people that can help me and assure that I will get terrorist org and I will work my hardest to make this gang the best. I believe that all my past experiences in gangs have proved me to be a great leader and I'm sure anyone there with me would agree.

- I want to be leader of Marabunta because I think I am a perfect candidate for this position, I've been deputy/higherups in gangs many times and I have a lot of experience with Gang Activities and Gang Events, I also have experience with leading them, I've been leader of a gangs before and I did a pretty good job from what I believe, My first time when I ever got leadership, my gang was the best gang rolling the ghetto at the end of my term and I can assure that I can do that again and I will try my hardest too.

- I am a leader of a family and I have support from my family to take this gang to the top and to be the best. I have deputies who will be there to help me, I have a lot of experience with leading people, and I know how things work. I've been Marabunta leader which have taught me a lot, I was able to take my gang to be the best and in my whole term I only managed to get 1 Warning which were because I was new to being leader and still was learning. This time I think, and I know that I can do way better. I also want to go for 100% turf, and I think I have the people to get that, I have a lot of shooters that I know and some of them are in my family as well and they will be helping me keeping the gang and the turfs up.

- I have connections with other families which will join if I was to get this, and I would have members and I would be able to start doing gang activities right as I start after we are unfrozen. I always welcome new players and Bloods is one of the gangs which new flights join, I've had many new flights in my family which I've helped, and all my family members are chill and always help out people and we did that plenty in marabunta and in the family and if i was to get this, I could give new flights a chance to learn and grow.

3. My advice to Improve Rp?

- I advice to improve Rp is to keep the gang alive and do gang activities, I will be doing clandestine, store robberies. I have some of the best negotiators for store robbery which make the rp really fun. We will be doing every event we can, I'm also going to be focusing on is Fort Zancudo Raids. I'm going to be going to the ghetto and increase the gang activities and even get into hostage situations. I'm going to run this gang and take it to the top with all the support and help. I've enough support to even when I'm not in the city, the gang will still be alive doing events. I'm going to be attending all Submarines and Battleships. One thing I never allow is toxicity, I don't allow toxicity in my gang, and I will make sure everyone is respecting each other. Another thing I'll make sure is everything is done the right way, so if a hostage is in the back seat, the doors are locked, and a gun is pointed at him, and gang members are using RP chat to do that using commands. I always have strike/ warning systems for my family and gangs, where I give gang members warnings for not coming for events or doing something wrong like breaking rules which will make sure that rule breaks are not happening in the gang

My Goals for this gang:
. Make Marabunta to be the best gang in the city
. Make gang a terrorist org
. Do Fun Rp situations like Store robberies and Hostage Situations all day long
. Get 100% Turf
. Be best in events like clandestine, battleships and subs

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Marabunta interviews at 16:00 server time on 19th August

@einstein but with an iq of 60#7902 - Canberk West - 720
Kerem 👾#0112 - Kerem West - 112

The application for The Marabunta Leader are now Closed​

Nahum Zahavi

ᴱˣ ᴸᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ᴼᶠ ⱽᵃᵍᵒˢ
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Nahum
2. Your age 16 Soon 17
3. Time zone GMT+2
4. Average online per day 6-10 hours.
5. Your Discord Bi9_p4pA_#7406
6. Your Nickname Nahum Zahavi
7. Your ID 28113

Additional information
1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) (1) i would like to become marabunta grande leader Because i have alot of experience as a marabunta grande member. and i think i was in Illegal activity enough time to become a leader. (2) when i was in marabunta i saw alot of Marabunta members and another gang members that was braking the server rules, if i will be the leader of Marabunta i will take care that every singel Marabunta member will not brake the ghetto rules. (3)
i have legal Experience as well in the server, so i know how gangs events is going on from the legal side, and i will take care that the Marabunta events will happend in the right way from both sides (The legal side and The illegal side.)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. i will be careful with who i will invite to be a marabunta member i will not invite any citizen that wants to be in Marabunta, Because when i was in marabunts i saw alot of Marabunta members that braking the rules And it had an effect on the RP quality as well, so i can promiss that if i will be the leader of Marabunta the RP quality will be improved. thanks for reading hope u will have a nice day ;)

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL - Iman Banerjee
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - Minimum 8 hours
5. Your Discord - Iman#7167
6. Your Nickname - Laka Kirigaya
7. Your ID - 42070

1. Leader of
Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

• Because I have well experience to manage any gang or any type of organization

• I want to be leader because i know all the server rules , strictly follow them, and if someone breaks rules always take step against him ( you can check my posts )

• I want to join the gang as a leader because i have more experience in illegal orgs and i know how to do every events ( their rules, time etc.)

• And i am calm minded and know to face any situation and i know i can give and edge to my RIVALS

-> Recruit someone who really knows the rules

-> I will assure that everyone maintain IC and OOC

-> I will assure that no one will be toxic against each other or any other gang

-> I will host more events

-> I will make other gang fear Our Gang

-> I will not do any favouritism or anything like that

-> 24/7 Graffiti

-> 100% Turf

-> Meeting with gang members before and after events

Someone said "People learn by mistakes" I learned from other's mistakes and Analised them so i think i wont make mistakes

Thanks forReading my application
Sincerely,
Laka Kirigaya

Marabunta On top!!!

Last edited:

Pandu Pluxury

Feel Free To Dm😉
Player
Information
Your Name IRL: Shubham Singh

Your Age: 17
Your TimeZone: UTC +5:30
Average Online Per Day: 3-7Hours
Your Discord: Pandu Bolo#2175
Your Nickname: Pandu Bolo
Your ID: 16060
Additional Information
==============================
1.Leader Of Marabunta Grande.

2.Why Do I Want To Be Leader Of Specific Organization.

I Would Like To Be Leader Of Marabunta Grande Because I Was A High Command As A State Employee From The Starting So I Have Experience From Legal Orgs Also Which I Think Can Help Gang Know Legal Orgs Next Step Which Will Be An Advantage For Us.

Also I Have Been A Deputy Of A Gang In Past Which Maked Me More Knowledgeable At The Same Time I Made Some Contacts Over There With Some High Level Clappers And I Think If I Get A Opportunity To Be The Leader I Can Easily Make Them Come Over Marabunta Grande Which Will Make Families Top Most Active Gang Ever Made.

I Have A Leadership Sprite In Me Also I Have Been Major Of SWAT So I Know How The Tactics Stuff Work And I Have Done Negotiations Of Store Robbery's And Hostage Situation From Both The Side Legal And Gang So I Can Believe My This Knowledge Will Also Help The Most .

I Have Been Recently Leader Of A Gang From Which I Have Learned My Mistakes And Made Much Better Contact With Experienced People. This Time I Can Make Sure That The Past Mistakes Won't Happen Again. As I Have Been Already A Leader I Know What Problems Can Come Which I Have Being Solving Between Members
3. My Advice Improving Roleplay Level .

1. I Will Give Newcomers A Chance And Keep Them In Contact Because Newcomers Thing Gangs Are Boring Because No One Looks At Them Or Talk To Them And They Leave The Gang But I Would Look Into It So It Don't Happens I Will Try To Give Cool Bounese So They Enjoy The RP

2. I Would Try To Keep This Ic As Much As Possible. Do A Proper RP

3. Last And Most Important I Would Make Sure Whoever Is In The Organization Must Be Aware Of Rules. What I Have Mostly Seen In All Gangs Is People Are Invited In Gangs Without Even A Interview I Will Make It Compulsory That Whoever Is In The Gang Atleast Must Be Aware Of Basic Server And Ghetto Rules

4. I Have Seen In Most Of The Gang People Are In The Gang But They Are Not Familiar Of The Basic Rules I Would Make Sure That They Atleast Know The Basic Rules Of A RP So We Can Do A Proper RP

5.I Have Always Seen That In Past Marabunta Was Very Less Active In Ghetto But I Would And Will Implement That I Will Take Over The Ghetto, Increase Criminal Activity Infact Try My Best To Make Marabunta Grande Most Active Gang.
(Thanks For Reading My Application)

😼

Last edited:

Nilesh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1.Your Name IRL - Harry
2.Your Age - 17
3.Time zone - GMT+5:30
4.Average Online per day - 8hours minimum
5.Your Discord LuciRich#3880
6.Your nickname Luci Rich
7. Your Id 45325
Adiitional Information
1. Leader of MARABUNTA GRANDE

Ans) I have been deputy of all most all gang so I can manage everything very well and have been high command of all most legal org like Ng fib Lspd

I have the leadership confidence that I can manange everything I am not fear about anything

I have that thinking power to make our gang top and most active gang I have plenty of ideas and can make our gang top

I follow the server rules if I see anyone breaking rule I take action about that player

Ans) I Have many advice to improve of Roleplay levle in organization or gang like

Interview——
During interview all ghetto rule will be asked and it should be proper interview and the pov have to beee posted in discord of marabunta grande discord #interviewlogs if i didn’t see the pov who recruit the player they will get a demotion of rank and the player will be kicked who was invited because I saw many time that high command friend are entering in gang and getting rank but they don’t know rules
For avoiding this i want to make this change

Training ——
After the guy who is recruited they should be in disocrd and have a proper training of shooting. How clame intense situation of 1 hour that will be give by some high command

Logs of weapon——

Guys it is a big problem so I want to solve it so I will make one log Chanel in discord of marabunta grande namely #weaponlogs after there will be a format like
Name
ID
Rank of gang
Weapon taken
Ammo taken
Armour taken
Reason

They have to fill this log and have to send at all day finished I will check with ic logs and match it if i see anyone not logs maintain direct I will fired him from gang it should not be use for personal use it is for gang events

Gang Events management

It should be a proper event management daily all event Should happen that the gang member will be happy like host age situation and Store robbery or Gun store robbery or ghetto robbery or highway robbery and capture or turfs this all event Should be happen that gang member should have fun and most fun event Fz or ng raid

Discord

There should be a proper discord Chanel with all logs Chanel and all gang member should be there all mean all

This are the advice roleplay level will increase of gang

BEHAVIOUR

THE BEHAVIOUR SHOULD BE GOOD TO GANG MEMBER OR HIGH COMMAND NO TOXIC TALKING ABOUT ANY GANG MEMBER OR ABOUT ANY GANG IF ANY HIGH COMMAND SEE THEY WILL RECEIVE RANK DEMOTION

I will also insure that everyone single person in gang that they are maintaining ghetto and server rule properly and not doing mixing

Luci Rich
Ex Ng major
Ex lspd major of detectives
Ex Fib Head of department
Ex families deputy
Ex marabunta deputy
Ex vegos deputy
Ex Ballas deputy

Now Bloods deputy

THANKS FOR READING MY APPLICATION 😉

MARADBUNTA GRANDE ON TOP ALWAYS AND IT WILL BE……..

IMG_1212.jpg

HOPEFULLY YOU WILL SEE MY POTENTIAL——————-Luci Rich

Last edited:

Max Pluxury

EX-SAHP Sherrif, EX-NG General, Ex-Families Leader
Player
Information
1. Sultan Sherazi
2. 28
3. GMT+5
4. 5-6 Hours
5. MaxBolo#6806
6. Max Bolo
7. 41290
Additional Information
1.Leader of?

Ans:
images

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
Ans:
A) I always had been a part of gang. I belong to a familiy which had many people and i had very good relationships with the other families so i can bring a high number of people to my gang and i can make all of them to attend the all events. I also love the HQ of Marabunta as it is closer to the other gangs in Ghetto. i can make it the most active gang.
B)
I have been deputy of many gangs and I have observed many mistakes in the past made by the old leaders. i can operate the gang on its best. I have great leadership skills. and know how to manage an org so it can become on top. i have stayed leader also and i want to make the gang on top again
C) Being in almost every org i know the ins and outs of how things work all around the city. By using this knowledge i can make the Marabunta on top and i can bring the fear to those who will see or hear the name of Marabunta gang.

3. Your advices for improving RP level in organization.
Ans: Everyone who enters the gang should know the rules. and should know what to do and what to not do in the Ghetto, Highway and every gang member must know all ghetto rules and general rules. if you don't know these things then you should not be the part of any org. I will bring out the real feel during hostage situations, gun store robberies and 24\7 shops.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you will see my Potential

Moe Blixky

Da General Blixky
Player
1. Mo
2. 19
3. EST
4. 6-8 hours
5. Mo$#2294
6. Moe Blixky
7. 24332
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta
2. If I get chosen to lead Marabunta I can make the ghetto very active and not only that I can also help all the new players that are coming in to the city learn the rules and enjoy the city. I have several tactics in mind that will keep the ghetto active 24/7. I will also host events for all orgs and make sure that my members attend every event. I will also teach my members how to rp properly in the ghetto so that everyone has fun proper rp experience. I will also add a squad system in my gang that will help all the new recruits learn the rules. I have been the leader of The Ballas Gang and I finished my 30 day term successfully. My last name Blixky is very well known throughout the city If I am chosen for leader multiple big families will support me with active members.

The squad system.

The squad system is a system where you have lets say 4 recruiters that are trained by the leader they have learned all the rules they know how to properly rp go to events and have rp interactions all throughout the city not just the ghetto.
The 4 recruiters will recruit new members into the org and teach them how to maneuver and make money around the city and properly rp and learn all the rules of the server not just the ghetto. The recruiters will be following around the members for a full 2 weeks depending on the members learning speed. once the member is ready they will be ranked up to a runner and go enjoy the city.
The benefits of this system is that it is very very new player friendly and it helps the new players fully understand and grasp the rules which limits them from getting warnings and the gang from receiving strikes. ANOTHER important benefit of this system is that these squads will go around the ghetto together making the ghetto super active.

Trade of illegal goods (custom event)
This is an event that I came up with which is based off an event the admins once did in EN1. Two gangs and their leaders meet in a disclosed location to sort out a deal between their gangs for drugs or control over sprays or just a cease fire. The state orgs such as LSPD and FIB are given a tip by a rat amongst the gangs they now know the location of the meet up and go in to bust it.

The winners of the huge battle if its the gangs get to take the state officials hostage for ransom from the government and they sort out a deal with the other gang to split cash and make peace in the ghetto. if its the legal orgs they can take both org leaders captive making a strong presence within the city and while the gang org leaders are behind bars they can attack the gang HQs and do a clean wipe of their warehouse and put more members behind bars.
Overall this event would be super fun and full of rp and end in a amazing battle.

3. To be honest it all starts with the org leaders in my opinion. If the orgs have strong active org leaders that engage and teach the members how to level up in the city make connections properly rp and grind the city more rp interactions occur between players that make it fun. For example when I use to be a higher up in EN1 I use to train all my members in my squad one of those members was Ari Yaki the leader of the Yakuza she went on to become the leader of a top 10 family after her time training under me she also became a higher up within families.

Over all my experience in grand Rp is boundless I have been on the server for more then a year now and I have always been in gangs and lead gangs and created great rp within the server and helped many many other players get a better grasp within the server and enjoy it. I say my experience is boundless because I am a 9K ID in server 1 I have been a deputy in many gang orgs and I have helped leaders finish their 30 day term and get 100% turfs. Also like I stated before I helped many of the new leaders now get to where they are currently.

Denis Verceti

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Deniz Berberoğlu
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT‎+3
4. Average online per day : 7-8 hr
5. Your Discord : DenizZZ#0093
6. Your Nickname : Denis KlonoR
7. Your ID 13554

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande

-Since I started the game, I have always been in gang gangs and took part in events when necessary and I was successful in directing my gang members.

- I play with people who know the rules and give my word to the people about the game and the presidency. I know and apply the ghetto rules and all the rules in the game.

-I always try to keep the gang and my members together and never break anyone's heart or say bad words I always try to keep everyone together I try to be a family under one roof

-In fz raid and more events, I will lead my gang successfully and actively and gather everyone there, and I will do hostage events and many events without breaking any rules.

-I want to take on this task because I always like helping people in the game as in my real life, because I have a leadership spirit.

- In order to roleplay you have to imagine what is going on and not just going and killing in the Ghetto. And i got to say Gang RP is so much more fun if you know what you are doing and I will provide good opportunities to all my gang members.

-The biggest thing I can do to raise my role play level and the level of my members is not to stay in the HQ and I will always actively organize conflict events and similar events.

-I am sure that I will teach the rules to the people who do not know the rules and then make the roleplays they can create in the wars in the ghetto in a better, healthier and cleaner way.

-My gang members are always in contact with their presidents and vice presidents and I will provide the necessary training, including my assistants and myself, so that there is no problem with Rp.

-I will not include people whose English level is not very high in role play activities as much as I can, and after asking them to improve their own English, they will always have a say in every activity.

There will be no Role Play bug and Fear Rp in my gang!

- Training members too be potential capture leaders, this task will be most hard, but will indeed be a long-term outcome.

- I'll also focus on the Turf team and the Graffiti team as I've been a Graffiti Leader so I'll try to train them myself.

Hope you will see my Potential.

Jamil Yama

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jamil
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: UTC+01:00
4. Average online per day: 8 hour
5. Your Discord: Jamil#8069
6. Your Nickname: Jamil Yama
7. Your ID: 680

Additional information
Leader of Marabunta

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. The first reason I have experience in gangs I can take care of all the gang members and I want to get 100% turf capture

2. The second reason is that I am an old player and I know the laws of turf and gangs and I want improve the Role-Play expiranse

3. i will do what ever I can to help people learn the laws and also if i got it my friends and family members gonna join Marabunta I will to focus on gang events and i will take control of it like Clandestine, Battleship, Submarine, Vehicle theft, Gang turfs and Store Robbery.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. My advice to improve the RP level in the organization is to involve our activities as much as we can with the other orgs.

2. I will try to give prizes and bonus who active in the gang and do good for the gang and I will give bonus 2 days in week so people get motivated.

3. I want to make sure the people Im inviting to the gang know the rules.

4. The leader of the gang must meet every period with the members of his gang and talk about the conditions of the gang and raise the ranks who active and do good for gang

Last edited:

Zaid Yama

Player
Player

Information​

1. Your name IRL : zaid​

2. Your age : 16​

3. Time zone : GMT +01:00​

4. Average online per day : 8-10​

5. Your Discord : 𓆩ℤ𝔸𝕀𝔻𓆪#7017​

6. Your Nickname : Zaid Yama​

7. Your ID : 2394​

Additional information​

1. leader of Marabunta​

2. i was in gangs since i came to the city i love the criminal activities and will do everything to make my gang to the top , i am responsible person who keep not breaking rules and also will teach my organization members not to and keep for fun and enjoyable life in the city , as i said im here to lead my gang to the top by targets we will put to us and will achieve them !​

i will make strict strike system for inactivity \ any inappropriate behavior will be punished by strikes till he be kicked.​

Marabunta this gang has been at the top most of the time and proven their strength in the city and im here to keep it that way !​

Marabunta always has been dominant gang in the city and im here to keep it that way and the ghetto will be painted in red !​

3. my advice to improve the RP level in the organization is to involve our activities as much as we can with the other orgs which means make the state orgs to move , to work , to look for our activities and try to stop us (ofc they wont 😉 ) , every member in the org will know how to do proper RP and will be tested about it at the recruitment , and also receive a rank by he's knowledge , if some of them will do mistakes or break rules they will be punished in the org too and also will be teach what they have done wrong and what to do to avoid from those mistakes.​

Son of Anarchy

Ex. Under Under deputy of Marabunta Grande
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jamil
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: UTC+01:00
4. Average online per day: 8 hour
5. Your Discord: Jamil#8069
6. Your Nickname: Jamil Yama
7. Your ID: 680

Additional information
Leader of Marabunta

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. The first reason I have experience in gangs I can take care of all the gang members and I want to get 100% turf capture

2. The second reason is that I am an old player and I know the laws of turf and gangs and I want improve the Role-Play expiranse

3. i will do what ever I can to help people learn the laws and also if i got it my friends and family members gonna join Families I will to focus on gang events and i will take control of it like Clandestine, Battleship, Submarine, Vehicle theft, Gang turfs and Store Robbery.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. My advice to improve the RP level in the organization is to involve our activities as much as we can with the other orgs.

2. I will try to give prizes and bonus who active in the gang and do good for the gang and I will give bonus 2 days in week so people get motivated.

3. I want to make sure the people Im inviting to the gang know the rules.

4. The leader of the gang must meet every period with the members of his gang and talk about the conditions of the gang and raise the ranks who active and do good for gang

1. Sandro
2. 16
3. GMT+4
4. 12 hours
5. Jane Hopper#2259
6. Carl Kirigaya
7. 15360

1) Marabunta Grande

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1. Experience: I have been in every gang many times in En2 I have been HC some of the times
2.2 I have been in every state org: I was in NG 3 times: Major 2 terms, NG Capitan of FTO, and MP 1 term. FIB Elite agent 3. LSPD and Sahp. ems. I have been deputy director of DOC in Gov and etc.

2.3 I want to see myself as a leader of the org in Eng2, And make it best than it was. Many robberies, hostages and etc.

3) My advices improving rp level in organization

3.1 as I said I have been HC of some of the gangs and state orgs. I want to do events with other orgs to have fun and be together.

3.2 We will do robberies and hostages really often, the most important thing in marabunta grande will be knowledge of rules and all gang members must know every ghetto and state rule.

Eva Mirza

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Information

1. Your name IRL : Dhrumil Patel
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : +05:30
4. Average online per day:7 to 8 hour
5. Your Discord : dhrumil22822#8240
6. Your Nickname : Eva Disciples

7. Your ID : 22822

Additional information

1. Leader of...
MARABUNTA GRANDE

[1] I want to become a leader Bcoz i have a good leadership quality and i always had been part of gang and i have good relation with many player in city so i can bring high number in my gang and i also like marabunta HQ bcoz it have very huge space and i also like Blue colour.

[2] i had higher rank in many gang and i observed many mistakes by leaders so its teach me how operate gang very well.

[3] i have experience of all invents in ghetto so i will attend all events with my gang and make Marabunta on top

- who enters in my gang should know the rules. and also know what to do and what to not do in the Ghetto. every gang member must knowhetto all g rules and general rules. if you don't know these things then you should not be the part of any org. I will bring out the real feel during hostage situations, gun store robberies and 24\7 shops.

Smal_Sykes

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : hammod
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+4 dubai
4. Average online per day : 4 to 7
5. Your Discord : lookatmenow111#1588
6. Your Nickname : Small Sykes
7. Your ID : 47192

1. Leader of marabunta grande

2.1 Okay, so because I'm amazing at organizing events and everything, I want to run the marabunta organization. Whoever knows me knows that I'm too strict about being a higher up in gangs because I was a higher up in the majority of the gangs I joined today and did something new in this server will be recognized as a leader in an organization, and I can say that I'm so strict about leading stuff because I don't want us to sit in HQ and do nothing at all; instead, I want my people to always be on top.

2.2 We can't just sit around like the we need to win competitions and robberies and whatever we have to do no matter what it takes. Having a strong leader in an organization would be nice. Leading something would be enjoyable. We could also kill people in the ghetto. You may believe what I say.

2.3 Since I'm a cool guy who enjoys joking around with people, they appreciate it when I rise through the ranks of an organization because I take my position seriously. However, as a leader, I take my responsibilities seriously because I don't want to lose my position because followers fail to follow instructions or break the rules.

2.4 In the end, I believe it is crucial to have a suitable excessive command and crew in order to achieve satisfaction. I enjoy the organization and structure that can be found in a working group or hierarchy, in this case a gang, but for it to be possible, every member of the top command and even the lower ranks needs to be the right kind of person so that you can get the right outcomes. The same high command that ruled the streets with Vagos may be ruling the streets with marabunta, which for the majority of the individuals in my organization, is the first gang that provided them criminal experience in the city. I have the personnel and resources to make this show up.

3. advice for improving roleplay

1. not using friendly fire when firing in headquarters

2.learing the rules

3. refrain from hiring everyone who is completely ignorant

4.not breaching the rules because of foolish actions that lead the gang to fight

5. We shall raise the bar for our roleplaying.

6. Throughout these months, I have seen that while proper RP is abundant in the city's illegal companies, gangs severely lack it. I'd encourage gangs to engage in more role-playing situations with one another. For instance, two particular gangs may strike a financial or security agreement, which would add to the town's narrative. Although there are existing alliances, what I'm suggesting is more intricate and in-depth than that. If gangs play with full-on RP, even a few issues that arise on boards but aren't rule breaches will be handled in an RP state of things (If a situation is a rule wreck it must pass on forums of direction). There can be ongoing tension between gangs.

Ronny Rich

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Jayden
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord Jayy420#7284
6. Your Nickname Ronny Lee
7. Your ID 8712
Additional information
1. Leader of... Marabunta
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) 1st reason I want to be leader of bunta is because I was former leader of bunta and I thought I did very well just had some untrustworthy people I’ve also been deputy leader of bloods ballas Vagos. I have also been in legal sides such as chief of fto chief of detective I have been major of swat major of fto and so on if given the chance I would bring strong leadership and good people who want to have fun but following the rules I would also make sure to quiz people making sure they know the rules. I feel like if given a second chance at leadership I would get threw 2 terms if granted I would also make sure that the sprays are always blue make sure to do fz, battle ships store robbery’s hostage situation.
My advice for improving roleplay is to do more store robbery’s fz battleships hostage situations and making sure I have the right people in the gang that are following the rules while having fun and making money. thanks so much for reading my application kind regards Ronny Lee.

Ex Marabunta leader,
ex lspd high command, ex deputy leader of bloods, ex deputy of vagos, ex deputy leader of ballas, ex sahp high command.

Arthur Mack

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
The following players have been selected for Marabunta interviews at 16:00 server time on 30th August

@Iman#7167-Laka Kirigaya-42070
@Bi9_p4pA_#7406-Nahum Zahavi-28113

The application for The Marabunta Leader are now Closed​

Top Bottom