Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axo Carter

Always Respect Everyone & Follow Every Rules
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. Subhajit
2. 21
3. GMT+5:30
4. 8-12 hours
5. SUBHAJIT#7777
6. AxoFear Badmash
7. 12377

Additional information

1. Leader of
MARABUNTA GRANDE

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

• I came to the city a long time ago, and worked a lot in gangs and gained a lots of experience. I joined Ballas when I came to the city, at that time Ballas had a a great leader( his name was Choti Baba). I came around almost the end of our leader's phase, but learned a lot in the gang and participated in many events and earned my way up to rank 6(in a very less time). After Ballas, I joined Bloods Street Gang, while it was under another great leader's leadership (Yousif Claps). After that when the leader fell and the gang got disbanded , Bloods got a new leader, I joined back again. Once again I was in Bloods Street Gang and got Rank 11(deputy) and also supported The Gang till the Gang got disband , and even after that I joined Vagos and got the (deputy) again because the leader knew how hard working I was and how good I was at it. Due to my experience I know all the rules, how events take place and what all is to be done to avoid strikes and warnings .
  • I was leader Of Marabunta Grande Before and also I was an unofficial organization leader so I have the experience of leadership , I know how to handle any adverse situation and know how to deal with it. Since I became the leader of unofficial organization I've been inviting new members to help them grow and learn more and more about the city. I have been including them in our events so they can gain more experience. So I want to share my gang experience to the members that I will invite and I'm pretty sure I will lead this gang correctly
  • I want to improve the RP quality and want to make it fair for everyone by doing in gang stuff due to my creativity experience as I am an enthusiastic person and I want to lead Gang to 100% Turfs and to become the most successful gang in the city , I will give very tough competition to other Gangs.
  • The first important thing to improve Roleplay level in organization is inviting people who really knows the rules. Before inviting someone to the gang, the leader or deputies should take an interview of him/her. In the interview they should ask him / her about every gang rules and how they work . if he/she doesn't know any of the rules , the leader and deputies should let him/her know about each and every rule about the gang to make the RP experience good for everyone .
  • Before going to an event, the leader have to meet his/her gang members in the Headquarter before 15 min of the event to make it easier for the leader to gear up the members and pull up to the event .
  • We should give Bonus 2-3 times in every weeks to appreciate Gang members for their works and efforts they did for their Gang to motivate them and to increase their morale.

Thank you for reading my application :)
sddefault.jpg

Last edited:

Jad Xiliz

Life is only as good as your mindset
Player

IRL Name: Yousif
Timezone: Central European Time (UTC+1)
Avg. Online: 8 - 10 hours
Discord: @ Cakes#1546
IC Name: Jad Atkin
ID: 1621

Additional Information

1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
  • I have enough experience to lead a gang, I was ballas leader I did successfully term and I want to do another one
  • I've a leader and a deputy before and I'm willing to invite the right members which they will be considered as my new family and my gang members in the same time.
  • I want to improve the RP quality in gang stuff due to my creativity experience
  • I want to share my gang experience to the members that I will invite and I'm pretty sure I will lead this gang correctly.
  • I've seen currently gangs leaders nowadays caring about turfs only and some of them are super inactive, I want to prove them that Gang leadership isn't only for turfs.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
  • The first important thing to improve RolePlay level in organization is inviting people who really knows the rules. Before inviting someone to the gang, the leader should make an interview for him and asking him about the gang rules, if the person doesn't know any of the rules asked he get rejected.
  • Before 10 minutes from an event, the leader have to meet his gang members in the HQ and make them to gear up and getting ready to go.
  • Giving bonuses to the gang members after achieving important event (Car Theft for example) so gang members doesn't feel bored of the events.
  • Pulling up in the ghetto when there is no event.
  • Doing sprays in ghetto for the whole day non stop

Nicolas Kakyoin

It takes time
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Nicolas abuladze
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone GMT plus 3
4. Average online per day 10 hours
5. Your Discord Zamney#1406
6. Your Nickname Nicolas stylish
7. Your ID 16093
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) 1.Because i want to have a experience as a marabunta grande leader i was Families leader on EN 1 but i was DEPUTY on EN 2 of NG and Families 2.Because i want to improve myself and learn a lot of things as marabunta grande leader and take experience aswell i will try to take the whole turf and take over the ghetto 3.I would love to be a marabunta grande leader because i have experience as a leader of the otg and being deputy of families and NG
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. 1. WILL TAKE 100% turf 2. will take over the ghetto 3. will make marabunta most criminal activity gang by doing a lot of store robberies/hostage situations and FZ raids 4.i dont put people in the downhill so everyone will have a chance to prover theirselfes 5.Will do be strict f.e when i tell my gang members to jump they will have to ask how high so i can make marabunta best gang

Noah Acahche

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Noah Achache
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours weekdays 7-10 hours weekends
5. Your Discord: noliky#6662
6. Your Nickname: Noah Achache
7. Your ID: 918
Leader of: Marabunta grande

Why I want to be the next potential leader of balls

My Personality is One of the Reasons I Wanted to Be This Gang's Potential Leader.
I'm open to almost anything, and I treat strangers with kindness and make them feel welcome. I'm strict when it comes to mistakes, but I'm also very generous when it comes to second chances. I'm able to create environments in which everyone feels comfortable sharing their thoughts or opinions. This characteristic will undoubtedly prepare the gang for success.

My skills
I'm good at time management and communicating with others, so I can ensure great gang attendance. I can assess an individual's shooting, management, leadership, and communication skills. These abilities will ensure that the gang achieves the best possible outcome with minimal interference.

How i can improve RP for The Ballas Street Gang
3. Suggestions for raising the RolePlay level of the organisation.
-Me and my high command should give bonuses to our gang members 2-3 times per week to thank them for their hard work and efforts for their Gang and to motivate them for their hard work during the week.
- Take part in some enjoyable activities.
-Have some fun with all legal organizations, and have some fun and interesting RP's.
-Introduce more RP for my members and strangers.

Shamela Xoxo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Muhammed shar
2. 15
3. GMT +1
4.6+ hours
5. shamela#3687
6. Shamela Fingers

Additional information:

1. The organisation of Marabunta
2. What do I want to be the leader of marabunta?

• I joined the city 7 months ago and my first ever org to join was the bloods street gang, I had the leader of kodi knights ( a very good leader) I joined late into his term and 2 weeks after me joining at me getting rank 7 in the short time. After this I quickly became really good friends with kodi and his deputies which I still Am to this day, after the disband I got rank 10 straight away ( the leader being wraith) and then when Jackson got bloods leadership I got rank 9 then with canberk I got rank 9 then when Axofear I had rank 10 aswell so I have a lot of experience with being a hc or in a leadership role in gang orgs, I have also lead many battle ships and FZs in the past and I know the tactics for every event there is out there.

3. My advice in improving RolePlay level in Marabunta.

• One way of me improving the RolePlay levels in this term of Marabunta is triple checking knowing that my gang members will know the rules by being strict with if anyone break rules then they will get a straight forward verbal or even a fire straight like that no matter if they are a hight command or new player. I will also make sure that the people that are getting recruited have a understanding of RP and the rules permitted with Grand RP before recruiting anyone.

( I know I have gotten a block before and I know that will hold me at a liability but u promise you if you give me a chance to show off my leadership skills I won’t disappoint!)

Thanks again, and I hope to be hearing more from the admin team!

Last edited:

Max Pluxury

EX-SAHP Sherrif, EX-NG General, Ex-Families Leader
Player
Information
Sultan Shah
2. 28
3. GMT+5
4. 7-8 Hours
5. SultanShah#7010
6. Sultan Smith
7. 41290
Additional Information
1. Leader of ?
Ans:
images

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
Ans:
a) I always had been a part of gang. I belong to a familiy which had many people and i had very good relationships with the other families so i can bring a high number of people to my gang and i can make all of them to attend the all events. I also love the HQ of Marabunta as it is closer to the other gangs in Ghetto. i can make it the most active gang.
b) I have been deputy of many gangs. I have observed many mistakes in the past made by the old leaders. i can operate the gang on its best. I have great leadership skills. and know how to mange an org so it can become on top.
c) Being in almost every org i know the ins and outs of how things work all around the city. By using this knowledge i can make the Marabunta on top and i can bring the fear to those who will see or hear the name of Marabunta gang.

3.Your advices for improving RP level in organization.
Ans:
Everyone who enters the gang should know the rules. and should know what to do and what to not do in the Ghetto, Highway and every gang member must know all ghetto rules and general rules. if you don't know these things then you should not be the part of any org. I will bring out the real feel during hostage situations, gun store robberies and 24\7 shops.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you will see my Potential

Last edited:

Tony Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL : pushkar kumar
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord : i'm commander YT#6676
6. Your Nickname : tony royal
7. Your ID : 28081
Additional information
1. Leader of...Marabunta Granade

a) i am playing grand rp from more than 6 months and i am from en1 and later had entered into the en 2 i was in the gangs before in both en 1 and en 2 and i was in the los santos vagos as a clapper in present city and i know the rules and i had also attended high number events.

b)i am in a unofficial organization family whether i know the rules and attending the events and in the gangs i know the rules of the events and ghetto rules i have a leadership skills to maintain a gang and i was also worked in legal and illegal organizations and i know how to attend the events belonging to gangs.

c)i was worked in the legal and illegal organizations in the city and i have more knowledge about the rules and also rp situations in the city and as a gang i will make the name vagos to make people fear while seeing the vagos gang members

first of all the rules are very important in the city as a gang i will take the people who knows the rules because the people who entered into the organization they will know how to react to a rp situation and know the ghetto rules and gang rules belonging to the highways etc without knowing the basic gang rules they should not be in the organization and i will improve the hostage situations like a real life feeling experience while doing store robberies and also i will make the organization members to make them follow the rules.

Last edited:

Son of Anarchy

Ex. Under Under deputy of Marabunta Grande
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Sandro
2. 18
3. GMT+4
4. 12 hours
5. Carl Gallager#2259
6. Carl Gallager
7. 15360

1) Marabunta Grande

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1. Experience: I have been in every gang much time in Eng1, Russian 2 and 3. I have been HC some of times, I have been leader of some of them also ( don't remember which, big list)

2.2 I want to see myself as leader of org in Eng2, And make it best than it was.

2.3 and Lastly I want to show to you that I can Lead best as I can

3) My advices improving rp level in organization

3.1 as I said I have been HC and Leader of some of gangs in some of grand rp and other project servers, I want to do events with other orgs to have fun and be together.

3.2 We will do robberies and hostages really often, most important thing in marabunta grande will be knowlege of rules and all gang members must know every ghetto and state rule.

Thank you for reading, That was all I wanted to say

Eva Mirza

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL : Dhrumil
2. Your age:20
3. Time zone:GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8 to 12 hour
5. Your Discord: Eva Roar 22822#7836
6. Your Nickname: Eva patel
7. Your ID:22822
1. Leader of...Marabunta
(1)First thing i seen many gangs in the city but in EN2 all gans are break many rules so would like to make proper rp in gang and want to make stronger gang in the server and i have experience of gangs like families,marabunta,bloods and now i m in ballas. i m in gang from 2 months.
(2)one by one many gans are disbanned because many members are shiftting new gangs everytime so previous gang is make weak so would to like break this system and maintain member in my gang and make member happy in my gang.
(3) some gangs not doing events for some reasons and ignoring events but if i m selecting or passing in interview so i m doing every events in my gang ang make active gang in city.
In inllegle organization RP is metter rather than legal org. and gangs have many rules for RP. So i am doing proper RP in gang and my gang member also doing Proper RP in the server.

Nicolas Kakyoin

It takes time
Player
1. Your name IRL Nicolas abuladze
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone GMT plus 3
4. Average online per day 10 hours
5. Your Discord Zamney#1406
6. Your Nickname Nicolas stylish
7. Your ID 16093
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) 1.Because i want to have a experience as a marabunta grande leader i was Families leader on EN 1 but i was DEPUTY on EN 2 of NG and Families 2.Because i want to improve myself and learn a lot of things as marabunta grande leader and take experience aswell i will try to take the whole turf and take over the ghetto 3.I would love to be a marabunta grande leader because i have experience as a leader of the otg and being deputy of families and NG
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. 1. WILL TAKE 100% turf 2. will take over the ghetto 3. will make marabunta most criminal activity gang by doing a lot of store robberies/hostage situations and FZ raids 4.i dont put people in the downhill so everyone will have a chance to prover theirselfes 5.Will do be strict f.e when i tell my gang members to jump they will have to ask how high so i can make marabunta best gang

Ron Atkin

Veteran
Leader of unofficial org
The following players have been selected for interviews for leader of Marabunta Grande on Saturday 16.07.2022 at 18:00 server time.

i'm commander YT#6676 Tony Royal | 28081
Eva Roar 22822#7836 Eva Patel | 22822

The applications for leader of Marabunta Grande are now closed.

Steve Scepter

One Man Army
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Tommy
2. Your age:16
3. Time zone: Est
4. Average online per day:6/7 hours
5. Your Discord: Tommy...#5511
6. Your Nickname: Steve Kent
7. Your ID: 44503
Additional information
1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande
2. I have not seen Marabunta Grande active at all in my 2 month experience of being in this Rp server I have never seen them do hostage situations or store robberies most of the time when people think of a gang in grand rp they think bloods ballas or families I want to change that so the first thing they think when thinking about a gang is Marabunta Grande. I also feel bad for the people who joined the gang and did nothing at all I wanna change it so that we do things and they don't get bored of the city and possibly leave the city which I personally have had so much fun in. I also would like to be the leader of this Organization because throughout my whole time in the city Marabunta Grande never had a light in the sky I wanna change that so they will be the biggest light in the sky.
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in an organization.
Be strict and make sure people know what theyre doing instead of just inviting everyone that wants join
Being active so that my members stay loyal and have a fun time
Keep it respectful so that no one feels left out

Keem West

Toxic
Player
1. Kerem
2. 21
3. GMT+3
4. 10+ hours
5. Kerem 👾#0112
6. Kerem West
7. 112
Additional information
Leader of Marabunta Grande

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1)
Marabunta is where I started. Marabunta was the first ever gang I joined in the first city. Since I joined Marabunta I wanted to lead Marabunta. I take roleplay seriously and I want to improve my and gang members roleplay.

2.2) I have leadership skills and I can take care of all gang members. I will be sure when I recruiting people who knows the rules, who has good communication skills and who has enough patience.

2.3) I want to focus on gang events and make Marabunta on top again. My priority is doing every gang events which is Cland, Battleship, Submarine, Vehicle theft, Gang turfs and Store robberies.

3.1)
To prevent the current gangs' toxic behavior towards people.

3.2) I aim to raise the level of role play by organizing events with mostly civilians, legal organs and other gangs.

3.3) That way I can keep the ghetto alive.

3.4) I want to make sure that the people I recruit know the rules, and I want to establish an order in which any wrongdoing will not be forgiven.

3.5) I want to show that Gang doesn't just shoot a man with a gun.

3.6) I want to make different strategies and show different things to people that the robberies cannot be won by just taking hostages and negotiating.

3.7) I believe the marabunta will gain the respect it deserves.

Canberk West

Player
Player
1 - Your Name: Canberk
2 - Your Age: 16
3 - Timezone: GMT+3
4 - Average Online per day: 7-8 Hours
5 - Discord Name : einstein but with an iq of 60#7902
6 - Your Nickname: Canberk West
7 - ID: 720
1. Leader of... Marabunta

2.The main reason that I want to be leader of marabunta is to try and bring something new to the illegal org scene. I've been in pretty much every gang and also almost every legal org.and marabunta was the first ever gang I joined in the en1, how rp succeeds and fails between Law enforcement and gangs, and how gangs interact with each other whether it be in events or just around the city. I have a few ideas for events and rp situations.

3. I guess the first main point I want to focus on is RP within marabunta between the gang and other gangs, as well as the rp with legal orgs in robberies/hostage situations attack on ammo runs, events, and throughout the city.I want to run the gang with as little toxicity as possible and have an environment where people can feel like a family.I also bring a turf team to the gang who are established and excellent competitors for the season.I am extremely keen on attacking fz providing more event and rp for the legal side as with no disrespect the current leaders are unable to keep the ghetto alive and there is near no rp left in the ghetto.

Max Pluxury

EX-SAHP Sherrif, EX-NG General, Ex-Families Leader
Player
Information
Sultan Shah

2. 28
3. GMT+5
4. 7-8 Hours
5. MaxBolo#6806
6. Max Bolo
7. 41290
Additional Information
1. Leader of?

Ans:
images

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
Ans: A) I have been deputy of many gangs. I have observed many mistakes in the past made by the old leaders. i can operate the gang on its best. I have great leadership skills. and know how to mange an org so it can become on top.
B) I have been deputy of many gangs. I have observed many mistakes in the past made by the old leaders. i can operate the gang on its best. I have great leadership skills. and know how to manage an org so it can become on top.
C) Being in almost every org i know the ins and outs of how things work all around the city. By using this knowledge i can make the Marabunta on top and i can bring the fear to those who will see or hear the name of Marabunta gang.
3. Your advices for improving RP level in organization.
Ans: Everyone who enters the gang should know the rules. and should know what to do and what to not do in the Ghetto, Highway and every gang member must know all ghetto rules and general rules. if you don't know these things then you should not be the part of any org. I will bring out the real feel during hostage situations, gun store robberies and 24\7 shops.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you will see my Potential

Last edited:

Glent1ss

Player
Player
Information
1. Canberk
2. 18
3. GMT+2
4. 4+ hours
5. Glentiss#8269
6. Glentiss Devil
7. 798

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

I wanna become leader of marabunta because when i started playing Grand RP i love crime rp and like that stuffs, and i always been in gangs as a high rank or deputy. Eventually i wanna get my own gang thats why i made this application.

I believe i can handle being leader i have leader skill and i can take care of my gang members with my deputies.

If i get the leadership i will make Marabunta on top and my first goal will be doing most events i can do.

First i will recruite people that knows rules about gang and city, and with this people i will do events like FZ, Cland, Car theft.

I will make sure my gang members will be active in ghetto.

Will do store robberies and hostage situation for making RP.

Organizing events that people can join icly like LI events.

Nahum Zahavi

ᴱˣ ᴸᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ᴼᶠ ⱽᵃᵍᵒˢ
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Nahum
2. Your age 16 Soon 17
3. Time zone GMT+2
4. Average online per day 6-10 hours.
5. Your Discord Bi9_p4pA_#7406
6. Your Nickname Nahum Zahavi
7. Your ID 28113

Additional information
1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) (1) i would like to become marabunta grande leader Because i have alot of experience as a marabunta grande member. and i think i was in Illegal activity enough time to become a leader. (2) when i was in marabunta i saw alot of Marabunta members and another gang members that was braking the server rules, if i will be the leader of Marabunta i will take care that every singel Marabunta member will not brake the ghetto rules. (3)
i have legal Experience as well in the server, so i know how gangs events is going on from the legal side, and i will take care that the Marabunta events will happend in the right way from both sides (The legal side and The illegal side.)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. i will be careful with who i will invite to be a marabunta member i will not invite any citizen that wants to be in Marabunta, Because when i was in marabunts i saw alot of Marabunta members that braking the rules And it had an effect on the RP quality as well, so i can promiss that if i will be the leader of Marabunta the RP quality will be improved. thanks for reading hope u will have a nice day ;)

Last edited:

Ram Pluxury

Enough
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Manohar
2. Your age :21
3. Time zone : UTC 5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 6-9 hours
5. Your Discord : MrTyrant#7940
6. Your Nickname: Ram Pluxury
7. Your ID: 54187
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Ans : Marabunta Grande
OIP.E47pueprjjPP-dJFXPWrXAHaEK

Ans:
1. I Want to be a leader of this Marabunta Grande to improve my RP experience, and I will give better gang experience than currently in the city.
2. I have much Gangs experience in another cities . i will put my efforts on my organization to make most active gang
3. I think with both my age and experience I am mature enough and strong enough as a leader to maintain balance and keep all issues at a minimum, I do not take any disrespect towards myself or others and my gang will also follow this.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
  • every organization need to good high command to make most active gang in city and give much rp training to new comers
  • I am see most of organization is give their frds to high command role even they don't know the rules like their showing favoritism I am never do that because i know without without proper high command make RP damage and not good for my term also
  • I Am will take essential interviews for new joiners not only same interview questions make new scenarios randomly
  • Making sure that all members meet my own standards of role play before hiring, I do not care for the best shooters I want a community that's very much a second family to me
  • I saw many of organizations high command removing new members form organization because of small mistakes that never happen in my term every one must had second chance because of new citizens don't know the rules

Pandu Pluxury

Feel Free To Dm😉
Player
Information
Your Name IRL: Shubham Singh
Your Age: 17
Your TimeZone: UTC +5:30
Average Online Per Day: 3-7Hours
Your Discord: Pandu Pluxury #2175
Your Nickname: Pandu Pluxury
Your ID: 16060

Additional Information
==============================
1.Leader Of Marabunta Grande.

2.Why Do I Want To Be Leader Of Specific Organization.

I Would Like To Be Leader Of Marabunta Grande Because I Was A High Command As A State Employee From The Starting So I Have Experience From Legal Orgs Also Which I Think Can Help Gang Know Legal Orgs Next Step Which Will Be An Advantage For Us.

Also I Have Been A Deputy Of A Gang In Past Which Maked Me More Knowledgeable At The Same Time I Made Some Contacts Over There With Some High Level Clappers And I Think If I Get A Opportunity To Be The Leader I Can Easily Make Them Come Over Marabunta Grande Which Will Make Families Top Most Active Gang Ever Made.

I Have A Leadership Sprite In Me Also I Have Been Major Of SWAT So I Know How The Tactics Stuff Work And I Have Done Negotiations Of Store Robbery's And Hostage Situation From Both The Side Legal And Gang So I Can Believe My This Knowledge Will Also Help The Most .

3. My Advice Improving Roleplay Level .

1. I Will Give Newcomers A Chance And Keep Them In Contact Because Newcomers Thing Gangs Are Boring Because No One Looks At Them Or Talk To Them And They Leave The Gang But I Would Look Into It So It Don't Happens I Will Try To Give Cool Bounese So They Enjoy The RP

2. I Would Try To Keep This Ic As Much As Possible. Do A Proper RP

3. Last And Most Important I Would Make Sure Whoever Is In The Organization Must Be Aware Of Rules. What I Have Mostly Seen In All Gangs Is People Are Invited In Gangs Without Even A Interview I Will Make It Compulsory That Whoever Is In The Gang Atleast Must Be Aware Of Basic Server And Ghetto Rules

(Thanks For Reading My Application)
😼

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom