Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnbuXoxo

bruh
Player
Leaders Application
Name:
Daytona
My Age: 17 Years Old
Time-Zone: (UTC+12:00) Auckland, Wellington
Average Hours Online: 6 Hours Weekdays / 8 Hours Weekend
My Discord Contact: Anbu#2600
My Nickname: Anbu Xoxo
My ID: 991

Leader Of: Los Santos Vagos
Reasons I'd Choose This Organization
My Personality

I'm open-minded towards basically anything and show kindness to strangers
and make them feel welcome. I'm strict on mistakes however very considerate
towards giving chances. I'm able too create atmospheres that everyone will feel
safe to share opinions or anything. This trait will surely prepare the gang for success.

My Skills
I'm decent on time managing and communicating with people for insuring great gang
attendance. I'm able to analyze individuals skills, that'd be shooting, management, leading
and communicating. These skills will insure the gang has the best possible outcome without
interferences.

My Experience
I've played Grand RP For 5-10 months and I've learnt many things from my time playing. I'm
familiar on all gangster events but still struggle reminding myself and other people because I'm very good at tunnel-visioning. This will help gang members gain XP and deepen there relationship in the ghetto-roleplay.

My Advice For Improving Role-Play Level In Organizations
Collide - Event (Potential New Event)

Legal and Illegal orgs form an alliance too stop a potential bomb that will destroy
Las Santos, these two organizations must go around the city and defuse the bombs before
timer runs out. 50-100 bombs are scattered around the city and will take 10 seconds to defuse.
Succeeding will award participants $10,000 each bomb defused.

Moe Blixky

Da General Blixky
Player
1. Mo
2. 19
3. EST
4. 6-8 hours
5. Mo$#2294
6. Moe Blixky
7. 24332
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta
2. If I get chosen to lead Marabunta I can make the ghetto very active and not only that I can also help all the new players that are coming in to the city learn the rules and enjoy the city. I have several tactics in mind that will keep the ghetto active 24/7. I will also host events for all orgs and make sure that my members attend every event. I will also teach my members how to rp properly in the ghetto so that everyone has fun proper rp experience. I will also add a squad system in my gang that will help all the new recruits learn the rules.

The squad system.

The squad system is a system where you have lets say 4 recruiters that are trained by the leader they have learned all the rules they know how to properly rp go to events and have rp interactions all throughout the city not just the ghetto.
The 4 recruiters will recruit new members into the org and teach them how to maneuver and make money around the city and properly rp and learn all the rules of the server not just the ghetto. The recruiters will be following around the members for a full 2 weeks depending on the members learning speed. once the member is ready they will be ranked up to a runner and go enjoy the city.
The benefits of this system is that it is very very new player friendly and it helps the new players fully understand and grasp the rules which limits them from getting warnings and the gang from receiving strikes. ANOTHER important benefit of this system is that these squads will go around the ghetto together making the ghetto super active.

Trade of illegal goods (custom event)

This is an event that I came up with which is based off an event the admins once did in EN1. Two gangs and their leaders meet in a disclosed location to sort out a deal between their gangs for drugs or control over sprays or just a cease fire. The state orgs such as LSPD and FIB are given a tip by a rat amongst the gangs they now know the location of the meet up and go in to bust it.
The winners of the huge battle if its the gangs get to take the state officials hostage for ransom from the government and they sort out a deal with the other gang to split cash and make peace in the ghetto. if its the legal orgs they can take both org leaders captive making a strong presence within the city and while the gang org leaders are behind bars they can attack the gang HQs and do a clean wipe of their warehouse and put more members behind bars.
Overall this event would be super fun and full of rp and end in a amazing battle.

3. To be honest it all starts with the org leaders in my opinion. If the orgs have strong active org leaders that engage and teach the members how to level up in the city make connections properly rp and grind the city more rp interactions occur between players that make it fun. For example when I use to be a higher up in EN1 I use to train all my members in my squad one of those members was Ari Yaki the leader of the Yakuza she went on to become the leader of a top 10 family after her time training under me she also became a higher up within families.

Over all my experience in grand Rp is boundless I have been on the server for more then a year now and I have always been in gangs and lead gangs and created great rp within the server and helped many many other players get a better grasp within the server and enjoy it. I say my experience is boundless because I am a 9K ID in server 1 I have been a deputy in many gang orgs and I have helped leaders finish their 30 day term and get 100% turfs. Also like I stated before I helped many of the new leaders now get to where they are currently.

Last edited:

Bilall Yama

SAD :(
Player
1. Your name IRL rabih
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone:GMT+2)
4. Average online per day:school days 5-7 hours weekend 8-13 hours
5. Your Discord:rabih#8384
6. Your Nickname:mrrr rabih
7. Your ID:11102
Additional information
1. Leader of marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)first reason is that i have been deputy leader in gangs in in city (ENG1)
and in city 2 (ENG2) i was deputy leader of marabunta.reason 2 i have been into all gangs and i know much. the leader has taught me a lot so I know how to rule a gang but there are some things that I don't know about it.reason 3 and i think if i become leader i would make marabunta better

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
idk but i might just change some rules

Deshawn Disciple

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your Name IRL: Devin
  2. Age: 20
  3. Time Zone:EST
  4. Average Online Per Day: 4-8
  5. Discord: Devin#2621
  6. Your Nickname: Deshawn Morello
  7. Your ID: 30091

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization (list 3 reasons):

I believe that I would be a good fit to be the leader of Marabunta Grande for many reasons. Firstly, I think that Marabunta are one of the most interesting and unique gangs in the city, They are completely disconnected from the rest of the gangs which for some players might be a massive draw. Marabunta has so much history behind it as a cornerstone of the grand rp cities. I think Marabunta brings many advantages that other gangs don't have due to the fact that they are super close to the the oil wells and other assorted things on that side of the map.

My second reason for wanting to be leader of this organization is because of my personal history within this gang. I spent the a few terms with that Marabunta had as a member who was on every day and was always consistently making sure that we had sprays and things of that nature taken care of. I was in this past term a HC of Vagos on EN1 and while I do only have about 6-7 years in the city on this city i have almost 20 on EN1 (Deshawn Gravitas #136249) while I was in vagos we struggled with recruiting at the beginning of the term and when we did get members we struggled to keep them in line and gave too many people roles and privilege's they shouldn't have had. To combat this, I would bring in a structured High Council that will keep everything under control and have strict recruitment criteria with the minimum amount of years someone can have in the city being 8 before they join.

Lastly I believe that I have the potential to bring the Marabunta back into prominence, as a gang we really struggled to keep people active and struggled to maintain numbers at events. Also, turfing never became something that never quite mattered to us during our last term (EN1) and I would love to bring all of those things and more back to the forefront of the Marabunta culture. There were plenty of times that I remember being pushed back almost to HQ by other gangs and having to fight them back just to stand my ground. I believe implementing a 3 strike rule is one of the best things that can be done for this gang. Strikes would consist of being online and not showing up to events, robberies, or hostage situations, along with any other misconduct that was performed by a member of Marabunta.

1. Your advices for improving roleplay level in organization:
- I believe that the RP value of gangs, in all gangs is sorely overlooked. One way that we could improve the RP value of Marabunta is to have a "quiz" (set of questions that we ask new recruits) that we would give to all new members which would have to be passed prior to joining. It is also so important to continue to educate members of the gang on things that may change and or things that I have noticed are being done wrong and I would take extreme care in providing that.
- Something else that I believe would help is becoming more active in the Ghetto, because of the placement of Marabunta HQ sometimes it is hard to not go unnoticed by the other gangs within the ghetto, but ensuring that we have people going and contesting sprays and things of that nature every single day of our term is a priority.
- Lastly I believe increasing the number of interactions with State Organizations as a result of things like hostage situations would be a great way to progress gang RP within the city and ensure that both the Legal and Illegal side of organizations can interact.
- I definitely believe that not having a specific gang rival is something we should look at the gangs that involve Cholo culture (marbunta and vagos) should have some special sort of interactions (war) and same with the ballas and the families.
- I also understand that I only have 6-7 years in the city, that doesn't mean however that I have never been involved in RP, I was a member of more than 30-40 FiveM servers and was never banned or kicked. I also have been a HC in Vagos on EN1 This current term/

- The last thing I want to provide is some credentials, I have been in Marabunta, Ballas And Bloods as a member who was consistently on and saw how the gang worked, And a High Council of Vagos this current term in EN1. I would be more than happy to provide my Deputies an interview as well and would really like to work with grand RP to make the community a better place

——————————————————————

Thank you to the admins and I look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:

Aditya Royal

You Can't Replace Anyone!
Player
1.Pranvaditya
3. IST
4.6 - 11hrs
5.ADITYA#3963
6.Aditya Royal

"Leader of Marabunta Grande

Why would you want to be the leader of Marabunta Grande ?

1: I think that marabunta and every other organization in the city should be ran properly with no disbands or no rule breaking and just in general to make the city better with more RP, lately I have noticed that the gangs has not really been active with store robbery's or criminal act in general and that is something that I really would love to change, lots of gangs before has had a leader for a couple of days and then disband and that is not what should be happening, I want Marabunta to have a successful term, with no disbands, and no warnings.

2. I know that gangs have always been doing rules breaks if it is at a store robbery or another event, I feel like it should not be this way because legal organization like to have the gangs not rule breaking all the time, because they want some good RP not just people rule breaking every minute, and I think that I am very capable of being a good leader to people that may be new to the city, and make sure they know all the rules before joining so we don't run into any problems with rule breaking, and I think I have very good experience so I can make sure everyone behaves, and does not do any rules breaks no matter what.

3: I have a lot of Experience in gangs, I have been High command in many gangs, and I know everything not to do because I have learned from other gang leaders what not to do when being a leader, to avoided getting gang warnings/disbanded.

Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization?

One thing I would do to improve RP is to make sure Marabunta as a organization does never break any rules, and if a member of Marabunta is caught breaking any sever rules will get a warning or a straight blacklist.

Another thing I would to do improve RP, is focus more on interesting RP situations like store robbery's, hostage situation, ECT.

“An Grande is without a care/He walks where the weak and heartless won’t dare/And if by chance he should stumble, and lose control/His brothers will be there, to help reach is goal/For a worthy Grande , no need is too great/He need not but ask, fulfillment’s his fate/For an Grande , death holds no fear/Vengeance will be his, through his Grande still here"

Abdel Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
1.Pranvaditya
3. IST
4.6 - 11hrs
5.ADITYA#3963
6.Aditya Royal

"Leader of Marabunta Grande

Why would you want to be the leader of Marabunta Grande ?

1: I think that marabunta and every other organization in the city should be ran properly with no disbands or no rule breaking and just in general to make the city better with more RP, lately I have noticed that the gangs has not really been active with store robbery's or criminal act in general and that is something that I really would love to change, lots of gangs before has had a leader for a couple of days and then disband and that is not what should be happening, I want Marabunta to have a successful term, with no disbands, and no warnings.

2. I know that gangs have always been doing rules breaks if it is at a store robbery or another event, I feel like it should not be this way because legal organization like to have the gangs not rule breaking all the time, because they want some good RP not just people rule breaking every minute, and I think that I am very capable of being a good leader to people that may be new to the city, and make sure they know all the rules before joining so we don't run into any problems with rule breaking, and I think I have very good experience so I can make sure everyone behaves, and does not do any rules breaks no matter what.

3: I have a lot of Experience in gangs, I have been High command in many gangs, and I know everything not to do because I have learned from other gang leaders what not to do when being a leader, to avoided getting gang warnings/disbanded.

Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization?

One thing I would do to improve RP is to make sure Marabunta as a organization does never break any rules, and if a member of Marabunta is caught breaking any sever rules will get a warning or a straight blacklist.

Another thing I would to do improve RP, is focus more on interesting RP situations like store robbery's, hostage situation, ECT.

“An Grande is without a care/He walks where the weak and heartless won’t dare/And if by chance he should stumble, and lose control/His brothers will be there, to help reach is goal/For a worthy Grande , no need is too great/He need not but ask, fulfillment’s his fate/For an Grande , death holds no fear/Vengeance will be his, through his Grande still here"
hell yeah my brother i knew you're going to apply for it <3 <3 !!

Salopa.

Salopa.
Player
1. Mo
2. 19
3. EST
4. 6-8 hours
5. Mo$#2294
6. Moe Blixky
7. 24332
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta
2. If I get chosen to lead Marabunta I can make the ghetto very active and not only that I can also help all the new players that are coming in to the city learn the rules and enjoy the city. I have several tactics in mind that will keep the ghetto active 24/7. I will also host events for all orgs and make sure that my members attend every event. I will also teach my members how to rp properly in the ghetto so that everyone has fun proper rp experience. I will also add a squad system in my gang that will help all the new recruits learn the rules.

The squad system.

The squad system is a system where you have lets say 4 recruiters that are trained by the leader they have learned all the rules they know how to properly rp go to events and have rp interactions all throughout the city not just the ghetto.
The 4 recruiters will recruit new members into the org and teach them how to maneuver and make money around the city and properly rp and learn all the rules of the server not just the ghetto. The recruiters will be following around the members for a full 2 weeks depending on the members learning speed. once the member is ready they will be ranked up to a runner and go enjoy the city.
The benefits of this system is that it is very very new player friendly and it helps the new players fully understand and grasp the rules which limits them from getting warnings and the gang from receiving strikes. ANOTHER important benefit of this system is that these squads will go around the ghetto together making the ghetto super active.

This is an event that I came up with which is based off an event the admins once did in EN1. Two gangs and their leaders meet in a disclosed location to sort out a deal between their gangs for drugs or control over sprays or just a cease fire. The state orgs such as LSPD and FIB are given a tip by a rat amongst the gangs they now know the location of the meet up and go in to bust it.
The winners of the huge battle if its the gangs get to take the state officials hostage for ransom from the government and they sort out a deal with the other gang to split cash and make peace in the ghetto. if its the legal orgs they can take both org leaders captive making a strong presence within the city and while the gang org leaders are behind bars they can attack the gang HQs and do a clean wipe of their warehouse and put more members behind bars.
Overall this event would be super fun and full of rp and end in a amazing battle.

3. To be honest it all starts with the org leaders in my opinion. If the orgs have strong active org leaders that engage and teach the members how to level up in the city make connections properly rp and grind the city more rp interactions occur between players that make it fun. For example when I use to be a higher up in EN1 I use to train all my members in my squad one of those members was Ari Yaki the leader of the Yakuza she went on to become the leader of a top 10 family after her time training under me she also became a higher up within families.

Over all my experience in grand Rp is boundless I have been on the server for more then a year now and I have always been in gangs and lead gangs and created great rp within the server and helped many many other players get a better grasp within the server and enjoy it. I say my experience is boundless because I am a 9K ID in server 1 I have been a deputy in many gang orgs and I have helped leaders finish their 30 day term and get 100% turfs. Also like I stated before I helped many of the new leaders now get to where they are currently.

Last edited:

itskingsanity

Player
Player
Information
1. Antwoin hester
2. 21
3. GMT -5
4. 10 hours a day on weekday, a lot on weekends
5. itskingsanity#7553
6. Sincere Insanity
7. 22935
Additional information
. Leader of Marabunta Grand

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
2.1)
I want to be the leader of Marabunta Grand Because many players especially the gang members using failed RP to rob people on the way to prisons and farms shooting outside ghetto shooting people as they spawn outside of there homes and following people out the green zones till they get a chance just to kill people ( I have proof of the last one )
i want to make sure that the people who is joining will go through a proper RP rule test a tutorial and a probation period to make sure they understand the rules i just have been hit with to many encounters of failed RP

2.2) I want to be the leader of this gang because ever since i started this server ive been interested in how in-depth everything is and i feel that i can add to this i want to be all about the interactions of the server and I want to add a safe haven for players who have no one to go to adding a new way to play besides just earn money all the time adding some excitement to the game as well as rp I want to add more where I have seen none. Police normally only are used threw events so lets keep them on there toes maybe some extra high speed chases illegal gatherings they can break up like maybe car meets are illegal and this would give police reasons to patrol more it would also give cops reason to write more tickets and arrest more people really anything beside what there used to on a daily basis these events aren't the only ones happening in real life and I want to add another style of gameplay to the server (car guys or fast n furious if your not familiar and I mean only the movies 1 to tokyo drift nothing after that.)

2.3) I just really love this server sorry if this doesn't count but for the last month im on this server more then im at work and i made my first million on my own while being bullied along the way i just want a safe space for players to learn a adapt to the world their stepping into i want a better gaming environment and a safe place and a new way to play as well as a family to be with

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I want to add some type of official space or gang for car people I want the cars in this server to not just be trophies in a multimillion dollar house but for them to actually be used pedal to the metal 200km at a time. I'd love to be able to do impromptu races for cash like they have in regular gta even if i set up tracks using cars on the side of the road as checkpoints we have the events but nothing for the newest of players maybe bring the car meet place back and make it a green zone it even has an indoor track for cars. We could also add cops and robber events because I believe there isn't enough player vs cop events to do and this would add fun ways to get everyone involved

IDEAS
1) Car meets- gives players a place to show off there hard work (preferred locations)
2) illegal car meets- gives cops chances to chase people (in the world)
3) cops and crooks - maybe a family has stolen something they have to get threw all check points or to make it easier and add a timer and they have to survive a time limit without being caught by police the thing stolen has a tracker so cops can track the crook with it (not teammates) as well maybe also a player limit on this one so the cops have a chance and vice versa
4) pink slip races - an improptu race where you put your car on the line in a 0ne on one race winner takes both cars home only personal cars withe plates and both players have to add on 25k so the government gets paid as well for this transaction
I have more if anyone wants to chat on this concept

Chloe King

Professional /me'er
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL - Jay
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - EST
4. Average online per day - 8 to 10
5. Your Discord - Capo#7872
6. Your Nickname - Capo King
7. Your ID - 11353
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Marabunta has always been my favorite gang on GrandRP. Even on server 1. I would love to be given an opportunity to run this gang here on server 2. I love everything about the gang. The color, The HQ , The lore behind it. It is all great to be.

I believe if given an opportunity I can make Marabunta the true powerhouse it is meant to be. People do not understand what it truly means to be a gang member. I would love to help them learn and understand what it means.

I ran several large gangs and families on Server 1 and even helped my gang recieve 100% turfs on EN 1 during the prime days. I see server 2 as a great chance to start over and would love to show everyone what im capable of. Thank you for taking the time to read and review my application.

~Do more Roleplay events such as gang meetings and block parties.
~Enforce people staying IC at all times.
~Do more Roleplay with cops and such (Hostage situations, Robberies, etc.)

Ronny Rich

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Information​

1. Your name IRL Jayy

2. Your age 20

3. Time zone EST

4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours

5. Your Discord Jayy Mazoku#0364

6. Your Nickname Jayy Mazoku

7. Your ID 762

Additional information​

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)​

I want to be leader of Marabunta because I have a lot of experience with Both sides (Legal/Illegal). I have been high command for Vago's, and I have been chief of FTO, And chief of Detective, and major of swat and captain of swat. I also want to be the leader of Marabunta because I feel like I could bring numbers and strong leadership/high command, and the reason I feel like I could bring numbers is because I am the director of a family and we have around 155 people. I also feel like I would be able to take Marabunta to new heights with me being a solid leader with experience. I also want to be leader of Marabunta because i was a former leader of marabunta and I feel like I've learned more sense being leader and if given the chance 1 last time I would make it threw 2 terms if granted.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.​

First Piece of advice for improving the RolePlay Level Is to bring strong leadership and numbers to store robberies and cland, battleship, FZ Raids. Another piece of advice is to follow every ghetto rule and be the best that we can do while having fun but following every rule. MARABUNTA ON TOP!

Christopher walker

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL: Christian
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone : EST
4. Average online per day : 8-10
5. Your Discord : Lapeezy#8329
6. Your Nickname : Christopher walker
7. Your ID : 11064
Additional information
1. Leader of…
Marabunta Grande

A.) From EN1 to EN2 I've always been involved in gangs. Just recently I joined the marabunta gang for the first time and had a lot of fun in the previous terms. I could bring high numbers to my org and have high numbers attending all events.
B.) I've been deputy of Bloods gang and Families gang, I've seen the mistakes made in the past and know how to make the gang operate at its best, with minimal mistakes from the gang and members in it.
C.) Being in almost every org i know the ins and outs of how things work all around the city. and with this knowledge, I will know how to move around the city to give marabunta the name it needs, and bring fear to those who hear or see the gang of Marabunta Grande!

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
For starters, everyone who enters the org will have to know the rules and how to be an RP situation. Knowing the do’s and don'ts in the ghetto, highways and all general rules that a gang member must know. Without knowing these things you should not be part of the org. Bringing out the real feel of hostage situations during negotiations, With gun store robberies and 24/7.

Yous Macher

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: yousuf
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: UTC +1
4. Average online per day: 5-8
5. Your Discord:yousuf#6799
6. Your Nickname: yousuf hileci
7. Your ID: 8420
Additional information
1. Leader of: marabunta

2a: i want to become leader because i really like the rp in this server and I want to help beginners in this game and give them more memories in this city and i want that they can enjoy the rp in this server and become better in the game i am self a very active player and i want to do as many events as possible and i want to learn everyone in my gang the gang rules if they dont know the rules that good so we can all enjoy the rp without warns

2b: i want to go for 100% turfs and im gonna create a great turf team and a great graffiti team i will make the graffiti team very strong so we never will be on 0 graffitis and i will make sure that the active players will make more than 50k in a day from robberies , bonuses , graffiti profit, clands bonuses at the end off the week , arena fights and more ways to make money and have fun in this server

2c: at the end off my term i hope that all my gang members had a great time and enjoyed the rp and that they all know how it is to be in the criminal side from the server and how fun the criminal side is and that thet know the rules better

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

i always see the leaders off a small gang standing in the hq and never helping the gang and it will i will always help my gang if they need me you bcs if you want to grow up your gang you need to be active and if everyone helps each other in the gang you can become a very strong gang and everyone will enjoy the rp

Furious Bolo

Ex NG General , Ex Marabunta Leader [100%]
Player
1. Your name IRL : Rajendra Pandey
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : IST
4. Average online per day : 5-6hrs
5. Your Discord : Furious#8011
6. Your Nickname : Furious Bolo
7. Your ID : 161

1. Leader of : Marabunta Grande

A. I want to be leader of this Gang because i believe i can bring the RP balance among the players of the server and want to try more RP and learn as a gang leader.

B. I would like to Train the new population the ways of the server and give them a good RP experience as well as teach them about the rules as to strengthen the new player base within the city.

C. I know the inactivity within criminal orgs is a issue and i would like to ensure to keep up with all the events and keep the ghetto active and fun with a vision to decrease the toxicity going around.

3. I will make sure i give my best to increase RP by keeping criminal situations active and fun for legal orgs as well and keep the server active by stating our presence within the city as well and give a good competition to other Orgs as well.

Ewys Drilla

BOSS | DRILLA FAMILY
Player
1.Ege
2. 16
3. UTC +3
4. 5 +
5. ewys#4123
6. 29247

1. Leader of marabunta Street Gang

2. Why I want to be leader of this specific organization?

2. i came from another city i have lots of experince my own city (I want to be the leader of this specific org (marabunta) because marabunta is the reason for what I am today in the city, marabunta was the first ever gang I joined have been in more all of my life. marabunta is where I found all my friends and learned the rules. The marabunta have a name which people know and fear from. I've a lot of experience in marabunta and I know the hq from top to bottom, I know the whole hq and spots.

- I want to be leader of marabunta because I think I am a perfect candidate for this position, I've been higherups in gangs many times and I have a lot of experience with Gang Activities and Gang Events, I also have experience with leading them, I've been leader of a gang before and I did pretty decent, it was my first time and now that I know some things now, I think I can start off the gang with many people and have the confidence to take this gang to be the best in the city.

- I am a leader of a family and I have support from my family to take this gang to the top and to be the best. I have deputies who will be there to help me, I have a lot of experience with leading people, and I know how things work. I've been Marabunta leader which have taught me a lot, I was able to take my gang to be the best and in my whole term I only managed to get 1-2 Warnings which were because I was new to being leader and still was learning. This time I think, and I know that I can do way better. I also want to go for 100% turf, and I think I have the people to get that, I have a lot of shooters that I know and some of them are in my family as well and they will be helping me keeping the gang and the turfs up.

- I have connections with other families which will join if I was to get this, and I would have members and I would be able to start doing gang activities right as I start after we are unfrozen. I always welcome new players and marabunta is one of the gangs which new flights join, I've had many new flights in my family which I've helped, and all my family members are chill and always help out people and we did that plenty in marabunta and in the family and if i was to get this, I could give new flights a chance to learn and grow.

3. My advice to Improve Rp?

- I advice to improve Rp is to keep the gang alive and do gang activities, I will be doing clandestine, store robberies. I have some of the best negotiators for store robbery which make the rp really fun. We will be doing every event we can, I'm also going to be focusing on is Fort Zanduco Raids. I'm going to be going to the ghetto and increase the gang activities and even get into hostage situations. I'm going to run this gang and take it to the top with all the support and help. I've enough support to even when I'm not in the city, the gang will still be alive doing events. I'm going to be attending all Submarines and Battleships. One thing I never allow is toxicity, I don't allow toxicity in my gang, and I will make sure everyone is respecting each other. Another thing ill make sure is everything is done the right way, so if a hostage is in the back seat, the doors are locked, and a gun is pointed at him, and gang members are using rp chat to do that using commands. I always have strike/ warning systems for my family and gangs, where I give gang members warnings for not coming for events or doing something wrong like breaking rules which will make sure that rule breaks are not happening in the gang

My Goals for this gang:
. Make marabunta the best gang in the city
. Make gang a terrorist org
. Do Fun Rp situations like Store robberies and Hostage Situations
. Get 100% Turf
. Be top in events like clandestine and battleships

dhairya732

Player
Player
1. Dhairya Raj Singh
3.GMT+5:30
4.12-13 hours
5.Carlos Valentino#8716
6.Carlos Demon
Additional information

1. Leader of...Marabunta Gang

I came frm diffrent city and i was deputy/high command in gangs also so i know how things work....i have so many connections and i already selected best deputy who knws how things work with full rp/rules

I have great hand in handling leader responsibilities.(I have been in all gangs and I have observed so many great leaders and I really admire their leadership qualities and I have also experienced all the pressure as being a high rank with them when the leader is offline and have won many events at all the time).

I will also ensure that everyone including newbies to get a chance in this organization by providing them with a form with ghetto rules and if they know rules then its my responsibility to guide them perfectly and make sure no one's cheating and I will also make sure that every deserving member will get ranked as per their contribution towards organization and also provide my members with bonus prizes so that they will not loose interest with the organization and can cope up with the city lifestyle.

I have worked in this type of organization and have experienced too many OOC toxicity with other organizations and I will make sure that in my leadership no one will get verbally harrased .As most of the other Illegal organization members knows me very well so they will also cooperate with my organization.

If I get leader I would like to clean things up and right a tight organization that abides by all server rules yet still provides the opportunity for a fun experience.

I have seen one gang organization that has been dominating that ghetto, that being the Bloods/Ballas. I would like to make things interesting again and to give them some competition

I will promise that Marabunta like this never seen before & more innovative than ever.

𝟯. 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.
𝟯. 𝗜𝗻 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹, 𝗜 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘇 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗹𝗲𝗱𝗴𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀. 𝗜𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗼 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘂𝗽𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗴. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲. 𝗜𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗱𝗼, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁. 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝘁. 𝗣𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝘁𝗮𝘀𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵, 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗶 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗹𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗹 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗳𝘂𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆𝗶𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴.

𝐌𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐚𝐥𝐬:
- 𝐓𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐳 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤
- 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐫𝐠
- 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲
-𝟏𝟎𝟎% 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐟
- 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

Moe Blixky

Da General Blixky
Player
1. Mo
2. 19
3. EST
4. 6-8 hours
5. Mo$#2294
6. Moe Blixky
7. 24332
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta

The squad system.

Last edited:

Kodi Bolo

Ex Leader of Bloods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: harish
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6 hours
5. Your Discord: H90 Gaming#9536
6. Your Nickname: Kodi Knights
7. Your ID: 5486
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Leader of...MARABUNTA GRANDE

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

• I would like to be leader of the marabunta gang because I have lots of experience from being in English city 1 and 2 and i know the rules fairly well along with the punishments for these rules.
  • Another reason id like to get leader of marabunta is, because with eng city 2 being a pretty new server still there is new players in the city who have no previous experience in gangs and there is also a mix of players who are from ENG 1 that do have experience and with this I could have myself and other experienced members help and share knowledge with the new people in the gang and we could all work together to help each other become the best gang in the city.
  • My last reason for wanting to become leader of this org is, being leader of an org will give me an opportunity to meet new people within the city and make some good friends while also giving me a group of people to have fun with and build and carry a solid gang.
  • I am before leader of bloods and i have to make 100% turff this plz give a chance to make
  1. To improve roleplay within the gang I would have a specific group of people who I am certain has a lot of helpful knowledge and can help new players in the gang when they need help and this will also be my team who will go out in the city on certain dates and times to try and recruit members and i will have a set procedure and manual they have to follow when recruiting each new member.
  2. I also plan on creating a map that indicates each spray location for the members of the spray team as this will help players who do not know the spray locations well or are trying out sprays for the first time.
  3. I would like to implement a gang accountant who will hold a percent of all money earned within the gang and this money will be used to help buy members in the gang skill for robbing, house robberies and car theft and will also be used to buy supplies for these activites such as crowbars, bookbags, etc
  4. I have been leader of many gangs and I know the mistakes that leaders make commonly and I will make sure to not let that happen to me. I have also seen the most common thing that gangs get a warning for on this server (Turfs) I will make sure that i have a really good turf team they will be perfect do all the timings on turfs as they should be and NOT break any rules.
    Another reason id like to get leader of marabunta is, because with eng city 2 being a pretty new server still there is new players in the city who have no previous experience in gangs and there is also a mix of players who are from ENG 1 that do have experience and with this I could have myself and other experienced members help and share knowledge with the new people in the gang and we could all work together to help each other become the best gang in the city.
    My last reason for wanting to become leader of this org is, being leader of an org will give me an opportunity to meet new people within the city and make some good friends while also giving me a group of people to have fun with and build and carry a solid gang.

opticalbeard

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-Nick
2. Your age-35
3. Time zone-mountain standard time(usa)
4. Average online per day-3-4 hours
5. Your Discord opticalbeard#3052
6. Your Nickname-salvitore montibene
7. Your ID-1358326
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) i just want to join a gang. i want to make money fast
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. i run into not many people role playing, and if they are its hard to tell. i would want everyeone to constantly be in character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom