Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Status
Not open for further replies.

papaposty

Player
Player
Information
1. Atalay
2. 18
3. GMT+3
4. 4-6 hours
5. pa4pa4#3166
6. Marla Clappa
7. 22245

Additional Information

1. Leader of
Marabunta Grande.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

2.1) I want to be Marabunta's leader because I get goosebumps when I hear this gang's name. I believe I can do my job successfully and can do with my passion for especcialy Marabunta Grande. I count on myself that I can lead the gang and make things enjoyable for everyone.

2.2) I have been experienced the high command in Ballas Gang at EN02 and I think there are things need to change like if you know the gang leader you go directly high command in common these places. In my opinion this is not how it works, even if you know the gang leader you should know the rules and grind in events to get ranks. This is the best for the gang's safety and it's equal for everyone.

2.3) I need to face with issues like activeness in gangs. I'm gonna handle with this situation and bring back the competetive environment among the gangs. When they see we attending all the events with good numbers, they are going to feel that they should join because other way they will let us to take all the bounties from the events and stuff.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I will try to make things in a convincing way. For example you if we need to be serious, we will; if we need to have fun, we will again. In this way everyone can experience all the good and bad feelings in a tune. I'm going to attend events as much as possible so if you need to be happy and taste this feeling, you will know that you need to grind hard for it. Our mentality will be like ''a rolling stone gathers no moss'' so we can provide the continuance in this gang I hope.

Last edited:

arifkobe24

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. Your name IRL:arifkobe24
2. Your age:17
3. Time zone:GMT+0
4. Average online per day:8-9 hours
5. Your Discord:Sami Serbet#8478
6. Your Nickname:TyIer Clappa
7. Your ID:22246
Additional information
1. Leader of...Marabunta
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):
1-I want to become the Leader of Marabunta because In the city where I spend a lot of time, I thought it was time to take matters into my own hands.
2-I think the other gangs in the city should realize some things now me and my team are starting a new domination of the city
and i think we can win most turf and gang events with my own turf skills.
3-You can't see the leader problems I had in the gangs I was in before in this gang, I don't favor my own friends, whoever comes to more events and makes an effort will have a high rank in the gang and I treat everyone equally whether it's 12 or 1

it could be to plan a heist in full heist style, for example, in a bank robbery, taking everyone who was there hostage, blasting open the main safe and actually putting them in the bags and running away.

Reagan Bolo

mikks bolo is cheater
Player
1. Reagan
2. 17
3. NA EAST
4. 7-10 hours
5. apollo#0004
6. Reagan Kappasize
7. 16032
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta

- To begin with I feel I could bring a lot to the table at Marabunta that being while I'm assisting RP and helping all members become great or just simply helping Marabunta become the strongest gang in all of en2.

- I want to make Marabunta a great gang. I want Marabunta to become an ruthless and amazing gang that everyone remembers the name of whenever its said. I also want to have fun through the time as well and give my members some enjoyment through it.

- Another reason is I want
Marabunta to be ran correctly. I feel every org and gang deserves to go through fun and fair RP and I want to personally make sure it happens

- I enjoy Marabuntas theme a lot and can appreciate it. I enjoy their color and the placement of HQ is very nice.

- I feel I could also get a lot of people in Marabunta who will feel the same way I do and treat it amazing and help me make Marabunta the number 1 gang again.

- I want Marabunta to be the kings of turf however also shine light on other things such as robberies and other things important that other gangs might not show much attention to.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

- Off the bat I would

1. Do more store robberies! it feels like gangs have their mindset on turfs or just fights with other gangs but a huge part of this is store robberies/ghetto/ATM and a lot more!

2. We will use corrupt cops a lot more as it is an amazing way to use RP

3. We will negotiate a lot more and I will train all members to do it once so they understand

4. I will make sure all my members know how to properly RP incase the time comes they wont mess up RP and it will continue greatly.

5. I will encourage all gangs and state orgs to RP more no matter the situation and always teach newer players to do the same while also keeping it clean and productive

6. I would make our members use literal RP a lot more often (Example /me) as it increases RP by a ton.

7. I would like to do a lot of Marabunta events. I feel it can help RP a lot to have fun little events for everybody to enjoy and have a great time and cool off.

This is my Marabunta application good luck to all reading! ;):cool:

Last edited:

Rui Ace

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Rui Miguel Oliveira M
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: Eastern Time
4. Average online per day:6-8 hours a day
5. Your Discord:DeAudacity#1733
6. Your Nickname:Hector DeLion
7. Your ID:20166
Additional information
1. Leader of...Marabunta
1.) I believe i will be the perfect candidate for this role as i am highly active member in the community, i am well aware with all the laws as i have played on multiple whitelisted roleplay servers, i have a perfect timezone which many leaders lack (eastern time) where i have the complete opposite time as most people and it will insure that at least one or two gang leaders are active at any given time on the server giving the ghetto a more ghetto experience.
2.)My Family the "DeLions" is currently at 12 players who are highly active and all speak english fluently , i was actually looking to see if you guys would start a new gang called "The Crips" considering there is the "bloods" to add a more gang related drama to the ghetto, but considering i now see marabunta is looking for a leader this is the perfect opportunity for me to go ahead and add a more roleplay experience to the ghetto , Marabunta will rise from nothing and because the most active, gang in the ghetto , it will overthrow the other gangs, and insure that all roleplay requirements are met.
3.) Currently i have worked in the city for multiple organizations, i started on the ballas and didnt really like it to much due to the fact that most people spoke other languages rather then english ,so i joined the bloods which were super disorganized and didnt follow through with most roleplay rules, from there i started my journey to SAHP and continued on sahp until it got disbanned a few days back , there i joined FIB and didnt really like the disorganization there so i left fib and waited patiently for sahp (so far the best organization on the server) all together i have ran though plenty of orgs and have plenty of knowledge of how to run an org properly , how to recruit to insure no laws will be broken , how to setup roleplay scenerios , how to keep the memebers happy and all doing good work , and most importantly how to lead the org to success.
honestly roleplay in organazations has been fairly fair , there is always room for improvement , which is why recruitment process has to be put in a way that you for sure know people arent going to bring your org to a disban , like i said above i have a family of 12 so i will already have people to help run this organization and help insure my leadership in this org goes fluently.

My Name Is Hector DeLion and i appreciate you guys taking the time to read through my application hopefully i will hear back from you guys soon <3

Snayke

Player
Player
1.) I believe i will be the perfect candidate for this role as i am highly active member in the community, i am well aware with all the laws as i have played on multiple whitelisted roleplay servers, i have a perfect timezone which many leaders lack (eastern time) where i have the complete opposite time as most people and it will insure that at least one or two gang leaders are active at any given time on the server giving the ghetto a more ghetto experience.
2.)My Family the "DeLions" is currently at 12 players who are highly active and all speak english fluently , i was actually looking to see if you guys would start a new gang called "The Crips" considering there is the "bloods" to add a more gang related drama to the ghetto, but considering i now see marabunta is looking for a leader this is the perfect opportunity for me to go ahead and add a more roleplay experience to the ghetto , Marabunta will rise from nothing and because the most active, gang in the ghetto , it will overthrow the other gangs, and insure that all roleplay requirements are met.
3.) Currently i have worked in the city for multiple organizations, i started on the ballas and didnt really like it to much due to the fact that most people spoke other languages rather then english ,so i joined the bloods which were super disorganized and didnt follow through with most roleplay rules, from there i started my journey to SAHP and continued on sahp until it got disbanned a few days back , there i joined FIB and didnt really like the disorganization there so i left fib and waited patiently for sahp (so far the best organization on the server) all together i have ran though plenty of orgs and have plenty of knowledge of how to run an org properly , how to recruit to insure no laws will be broken , how to setup roleplay scenerios , how to keep the memebers happy and all doing good work , and most importantly how to lead the org to success.

honestly roleplay in organazations has been fairly fair , there is always room for improvement , which is why recruitment process has to be put in a way that you for sure know people arent going to bring your org to a disban , like i said above i have a family of 12 so i will already have people to help run this organization and help insure my leadership in this org goes fluently.

My Name Is Hector DeLion and i appreciate you guys taking the time to read through my application hopefully i will hear back from you guys soon <3
i personally think this candidate has put in a lot of effort

gloria deoliveira

Player
Player

this was done very well, i believe this could be a good possible leader! goodluck mate

Mrr Zihno

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Stephan
2. Your age 15
3. Time zone GMT
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours school days 10-12 weekends
5. Your Discord Big Clappa#1466
6. Your Nickname Mrr Zihno
7. Your ID 598
Additional information

1. Leader of... Marabunta

I would love to be leader of Marabunta because i have been leader of Marabunta before in EN1 and i have alot of experince and i love to be in gangs and gangs are what keeps me playing Grand RP if i am leader i would have 4 deputys and i will have experinced deputys and i will have experinced people in my leader ship. i will also Clap the LEO'S i will run ghetto like it is nothing i will etend to alot of events like (Battle ship BM Raid and Help protect the the gangs HQ ) i will always be in Ghetto or HQ so if we get raided i can always get there quick and clap the LEO'S.

Being in being in alot of orgs has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the server and it has gave me alot of experince in the orgs that has gave me a lot of confidents .I know many of people would like to join me and help me along with my leader ship and enjoy i will give the org stuff to do and make it fun. i will have members that will help me with my journey and help me ghetto clap i will clap the LEO'S and i can help the crimanals if they want to join the gang in my leadership.

I have seen alot of leader wasent as good and i want to have a chance of being leader and showing the other leaders how its done and i will have a good turfer leader and turfers. and i know that the graffiti team is where alot of the income come from and i will make sure i have people with paint cans to go and do graffiti and they should be fast in and out they need to know what to do and the graffiti spots.

I wasnt everyone to know that the gang Marabunta will be the most dangerous gang in the city and if they come close we will teacher them a leason and make sure they pay for it if they touch anyone of my members we will clap the other gangs and we will run the ghetto.

How can I help improve RP?

I will do fun events like (FZ Raid and protects the gang HQ from being raid)
i will help the fun of the gangs and leo's by having members not cop baiting and more.
i will do (/me/try) commands.
i will have Fun RP will corrupt cops.
we will do store robbery which will keep everyone active and not getting bored.
we will do FZ Raid Daily and keep everyone moving again.

VivekEscobar

Player
Player
- Your name IRL: Vivek Rajput

- Your age: 21

- Time zone: IST

- Average online: 14-16 Hours per day

- Your Discord: Escobar | Vivek Escobar#8649

- Your Nickname: Vivek

- Your ID: 18209

- Leader of Marabunta

My first and main reason is that I want to be the leader of this Organization is because I want to run an active organization with fun, but most importantly I wanna lead an active organization. I want to provide my great leadership skills to this great organization.

Second reason is I want to live this leadership as my daily duty to my organization to make sure that I am making the organization a great place for everyone and making sure that all the members are keeping great motivation for the Org and are wanting to progress through the ranks. Everyone will be treated fairly and be treated with the up most respect. I will give people opportunities at new thing's whether that be them being on the Turf Team, etc.

Third reason is , I want to make Marabunta not only an active Organization but letting people have equal opportunities by allowing them to try new things and I want to as a leader to teach them how to do certain stuff and how to do it efficiently so they can progress in the gang and in the city itself. Everyone will be treated with respect and treated fairly by me and other members of my High Command.

-My advice for improving the roleplay?

I want to improve it by being an active gang by doing store robberies on a regular interval such like Clands , Battleship , NG Raid , Gun Store Robbery and much more events. I want to give new players equal opportunities to progress with the gang and give them a chance to do what they want . If I see that a member is doing good and being active then I will award him with a lil bonus and a rank up.

I would create events that have never been done before , here I'm talking about Global events. I want to create something new , creative which would be fun for both legal and illegal sides. We have some events but it seems to be one sided in some situation so to remove it I will implement several events for Legal/ Illegal/Civilians . Such like assassination of Governor , attack on gov rally , assassination of Chief of Police these were some names of events I would do If I succeed in getting leadership.

Mark Loops

EX Curator of Media
Player
The following players have been selected for Marabunta interviews at 17:00 server time on 20th April

@apollo#0004 | Reagan Kappasize | 16032
@berko#9008 | iberk hurmaci | 3220
@DeAudacity#1733 | Hector DeLion | 20166

The application for The Marabunta Leader is now Closed​

Jesse.

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Stephen
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone ESAT
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours school days 8-10 weekends
5. Your Discord Padax#0049
6. Your Nickname Sophie Creed
7. Your ID 11483
Additional information

- I've been playing the server for a while now and really want to be a leader. I've been in a few organizations over my period of playing and I feel this makes me a strong leader for this position. I have been in a few gangs now for extended periods of time. My knowledge of the rules helps me to be able to be successful over the 30 days of being a leader and maybe even take another term.

-Being in FIB/Bloods/Ballas/Vagos has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the server and that has gave me a lot of confidents to achieve any goals. I know many of people would like to join me and help me along side this journey .

- I also seen how the past 2 leaders ran Marabunta and gave it a good rep i can do that aswell by have a good turf team to get 100% turfs next season i have alot of people up my sleeve to bring to my turf team and beat all gangs

- I want to everyone to know who we are as a gang no people to be fucked with we are going to own every spray in the ghetto and make sure no one takes it if they do they better put up a good fight.

How can I help improve RP?
- I have alot of things to improve rp but the main thing would be everyone knowing and exploring the city rule

1. Doing fun events
2. Do fun rp with corrupt cops
3. And my high Commends will write a folder for each leo org high commend
4. Doing Robberys and Hostage situations
4.we would use ( /try/me commands)

I hope you like my application and cant wait to work with you.

real berko

the person i love gave me this name
Player
1. Your name IRL: BERK AYDIN TÜMKAYA

2. Your age : 21

3. Time zone: +
GMT+03:00

4. Average online per day : 8-12 hour

5. Your Discord:berko#9008

6. Your Nickname: berk hurmaci

7. Your ID :3220

Additional information
------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
1.leader of : MARABUNTA GRANDE
------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----

2 .: MARABUNTA GRANDE
I want to be a leader because I am Ballas I have experience and crime in both organizations as in FIB , NG , LSPD , NG , GOV and now it's different It's been My Crime and Myself and My Situation its good RP transformation in both family One because now palm I'm at home because now I love Date and ghetto more

3.: In my opinion

+:Supporting good RP to join all general and ghetto awakening gang members, which can help maintain good RP for other gang members .

+I will organize gang activities when I do it regularly every day : military base raid store robbery , gun shop , Battleship, FZ raid,
turfs (Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday)

#MARABUNTA GRANDE on top

images

Last edited:

Yatharth Badmash

Don't Be a Dumb Kid
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Subhajit
2. 21
3. GMT+5:30
4. 8-12 hours
5. DEVIL#7900
6. AxoFear Vulcans
7. 12377

Additional information

1. Leader of MARABUNTA GRANDE

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

• I came to the city a long time ago, and worked a lot in gangs and gained a lots of experience. I joined Ballas when I came to the city, at that time Ballas had a a great leader( his name was Choti Baba). I came around almost the end of our leader's phase, but learned a lot in the gang and participated in many events and earned my way up to rank 6(in a very less time). After Ballas, I joined Bloods Street Gang, while it was under another great leader's leadership (Yousif Claps). After that when the leader fell and the gang got disbanded , Bloods got a new leader, I joined back again. Once again I was in Bloods Street Gang and got Rank 11(deputy) and also supported The Gang till the Gang got disband , and even after that I joined Vagos and got the (deputy) again because the leader knew how hard working I was and how good I was at it. Due to my experience I know all the rules, how events take place and what all is to be done to avoid strikes and warnings .
  • I was never a leader of any organizations but I was an unofficial organization leader so I have the experience of leadership , I know how to handle any adverse situation and know how to deal with it. Since I became the leader of unofficial organization I've been inviting new members to help them grow and learn more and more about the city. I have been including them in our events so they can gain more experience. So I want to share my gang experience to the members that I will invite and I'm pretty sure I will lead this gang correctly
  • I want to improve the RP quality and want to make it fair for everyone by doing in gang stuff due to my creativity experience as I am an enthusiastic person and I want to lead Gang to 100% Turfs and to become the most successful gang in the city , I will give very tough competition to other Gangs.
  • The first important thing to improve Roleplay level in organization is inviting people who really knows the rules. Before inviting someone to the gang, the leader or deputies should take an interview of him/her. In the interview they should ask him / her about every gang rules and how they work . if he/she doesn't know any of the rules , the leader and deputies should let him/her know about each and every rule about the gang to make the RP experience good for everyone .
  • Before going to an event, the leader have to meet his/her gang members in the Headquarter before 15 min of the event to make it easier for the leader to gear up the members and pull up to the event .
  • We should give Bonus 2-3 times in every weeks to appreciate Gang members for their works and efforts they did for their Gang to motivate them and to increase their morale.

Thank you for reading my application :)

Yous Macher

Player
Player
Informatie
1.yousuf
3. (UTC+01:00)
4. schoolday 5-6u
non schoolday 8u+
5. yousuf#6799
6. ic name : yousuf malki
7. 8420
Extra informatie
1. Leader of marabunta
2a i want to become leader of marabunta because i play this 1year long and i know all the city rules and i want to give everyone a chance to be in a good gang and i will make sure that each gang member knows the gehtto rules and if they dont know the gehtto rules i would like to teach them the gehtto rules so we can have a great gang and good times together

2b i want to make marabunta a active gang I am an active player myself i want to do as many events as possible and i want that everyone can enjoy the rp and i will pay attention to the lower ranks so they can have fun to in the gang i want to do with the gang street fights turfs robing pepole on highway fighting in arena for a prizer pool and learn the lower ranks how they can do sorays and earn money and what they need to do in events

2c i want to make from marabunta a strong gang and i will make sure that evryone can enjoy and will becomme more acctive and becomme better in the game

i will make the quality of rp in my organisation very high and make sure that we will nearly never get warns i will also make teams for each role . the speakers - people that arrange things with state orgs during store robbery the beasts- people that are born for TURFS for example sharp shooter great tactics etc... we will have great organisation. marabunta on top

Reagan Bolo

mikks bolo is cheater
Player
1. Reagan
2. 17
3. NA EAST
4. 7-10 hours
5. apollo#0004
6. Reagan Kappasize
7. 16032
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta

- For a start I think that marabunta needs help, they haven't had a solid stable leader in a bit and I'm thinking I can bring that to them and making everyone remember how marabunta is on top.

- I want to make Marabunta a great gang. I want Marabunta to become an ruthless and amazing gang that everyone remembers the name of whenever its said. I also want to have fun through the time as well and give my members some enjoyment through it. whether this means events or do more and ask my members to come out with us and include them all the same. Rank wont matter I will treat them all the same.

- Another reason is I want Marabunta to be ran correctly. I feel every org and gang deserves to go through fun and fair RP and I want to personally make sure it happens, whether that means ill have to question the members to assure they know their stuff or just make them do it sometimes to see if they can.

- I enjoy Marabuntas theme a lot and can appreciate it. I enjoy their color and the placement of HQ is very nice. This is a small reason but I think important to say as it is one of them.

- I feel I could get a lot of strong people into marabunta. Strong amounts aswell and very active. Whether its ex gang leaders or people I know and trust. I know for a fact I will be able to get good deputies.

- I want marabunta to be feared when it comes to turfs, however I don't want to only focus on turfs. I want us to expand our search including expanding our RP. I want to make RP go longer and have more of it considering it makes the game what it is. I also want to shine light on other events such as Store robberies and encourage ATM robberies if done correctly. These are 2 very strong points.

- Off the bat I would

1. Do more store robberies! it feels like gangs have their mindset on turfs or just fights with other gangs but a huge part of this is store robberies/ghetto/ATM and a lot more! I want full RR in all of these aswell!

2. We will use corrupt cops a lot more as it is an amazing way to use RP and can expand the time of it a lot more. If done correctly of course.

3. We will negotiate a lot more and I will train all members to do it once so they understand. Whether its store robberies or simple demands.

4. I will make sure all my members know how to properly RP incase the time comes they wont mess up RP and it will continue greatly. I will personally take the time to make sure they are all fully prepared for whatever might come their way. I will protect them from any future troubles and make sure they are in good standings.

5. I will encourage all gangs and state orgs to RP more no matter the situation and always teach newer players to do the same while also keeping it clean and productive

6. I would make our members use literal RP a lot more often (Example /me) as it increases RP by a ton.

7. I would like to do a lot of Marabunta events. I feel it can help RP a lot to have fun little events for everybody to enjoy and have a great time and cool off.

Rui Ace

Player
Player
1. Reagan
2. 17
3. NA EAST
4. 7-10 hours
5. apollo#0004
6. Reagan Kappasize
7. 16032
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta

- For a start I think that marabunta needs help, they haven't had a solid stable leader in a bit and I'm thinking I can bring that to them and making everyone remember how marabunta is on top.

- I want to make Marabunta a great gang. I want Marabunta to become an ruthless and amazing gang that everyone remembers the name of whenever its said. I also want to have fun through the time as well and give my members some enjoyment through it. whether this means events or do more and ask my members to come out with us and include them all the same. Rank wont matter I will treat them all the same.

- Another reason is I want Marabunta to be ran correctly. I feel every org and gang deserves to go through fun and fair RP and I want to personally make sure it happens, whether that means ill have to question the members to assure they know their stuff or just make them do it sometimes to see if they can.

- I enjoy Marabuntas theme a lot and can appreciate it. I enjoy their color and the placement of HQ is very nice. This is a small reason but I think important to say as it is one of them.

- I feel I could get a lot of strong people into marabunta. Strong amounts aswell and very active. Whether its ex gang leaders or people I know and trust. I know for a fact I will be able to get good deputies.

- I want marabunta to be feared when it comes to turfs, however I don't want to only focus on turfs. I want us to expand our search including expanding our RP. I want to make RP go longer and have more of it considering it makes the game what it is. I also want to shine light on other events such as Store robberies and encourage ATM robberies if done correctly. These are 2 very strong points.

- Off the bat I would

1. Do more store robberies! it feels like gangs have their mindset on turfs or just fights with other gangs but a huge part of this is store robberies/ghetto/ATM and a lot more! I want full RR in all of these aswell!

2. We will use corrupt cops a lot more as it is an amazing way to use RP and can expand the time of it a lot more. If done correctly of course.

3. We will negotiate a lot more and I will train all members to do it once so they understand. Whether its store robberies or simple demands.

4. I will make sure all my members know how to properly RP incase the time comes they wont mess up RP and it will continue greatly. I will personally take the time to make sure they are all fully prepared for whatever might come their way. I will protect them from any future troubles and make sure they are in good standings.

vouch!

Canberk West

Player
Player
1 - Your Name: Canberk
2 - Your Age: 16
3 - Timezone: GMT+3
4 - Average Online per day: 6-8 Hours
5 - Discord Name : einstein but with an iq of 60#7902
6 - Your Nickname: Canberk West
7 - ID: 720

Leader Of Marabunta Grande Gang

( || ). Why Do u want to be a leader of this specific Organization ? ( List at least of three reason with explanation ). . .

- First of all, since I arrived to the city, the crime was part of me. I've joined to Marabunta Grande gang and it was part of my life. I used to be high rank in the gang and did everything I can to the gang by investing all of my time to the gang as a member in the gang, so when I will be the leader, I would do everything I couldn't do while I was "only" turfer.

-Since my first day in city I have been involved with gangs. I have lived and died in ghetto, my utter dedication towards illegal organization has taught me illegal RP and I have also understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way. I, in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of Marabunta Grande Gang.

- I also want to make sure that the organization goes to every event that there is. I like all of the org events and i will make sure that the organization is active in those events(like Clan, battleship, gun store robbery, submarine,blackmarket raids) .I also want to make sure that the organization will do global events to make the orgs become closer.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization-

I have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies.

I would advice all the organizations to indulge more into RP, I have personally noticed how no gang ever tries to hit NGs Ammo run or encashment as well. I would want to mantain good terms with the other organization leaders and do such events where LEOs stands as a strong pillar. To make things short, I simply want to improve the relation Illegal Org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city..

Thanks For Reading My Application

Ronny Rich

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Jayden
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone EST
5. Your Discord Jayy#0384
6. Your Nickname Jayy Void
7. Your ID 762
Additional information
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) the very first reason I want to be leader is because I was former leader of marabunta and I really enjoyed it and I want to make another shot at it and make a very good place where people can come and have fun while following the rules. Second reason I want to become leader is because I want to make marabunta a very strong gang and if given the chance I would do just that. Third and final reason I want to be leader is because a decent amount of people really enjoyed my last term and I want to make sure everyone has fun but follows every rule.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. My advice for improving roleplay is to do more FZ, Store Robbery’s, going out ghetto clapping and going to the Highway to rob. Thanks for the time I really hope to possibly work along side you guys!

spiwo

Beginner
Leader of unofficial org
1. pontus karlsson
2. 30
3. cste
4. 4-15
5. spiwo#8296
6. spiwo sandberg
7. 24142
Additional information
1. i am one of the leaders of the Swedish Mafia MK (MongoKlubben) we are a trio and we have foot soldiers. our Family is under construction as we joined this server recently.

i dont want to be a leader of marabunte i want to join the organization to mnake it better and bring alot fair roleplay gameplay content for everyone to enjoy their time in tyhe server.

MY advice would be to host daily content, and think outside the box alittle so you can make everyone scratch their head and then laugh.

Robin_Adolfsson

Player
Player
Information
1. Robin Lindqvist
2. 30
3. CEST
4. 4-15 hours
5. SATAN#0824
6. Robin Adolfsson
7. 23647
Additional information
1. i am one of the leaders of the Swedish Mafia MK (MongoKlubben) we are a trio and we have foot soldiers. our Family is under construction as we joined this server recently.

i dont want to be a leader of marabunte i want to join the organization to mnake it better and bring alot fair roleplay gameplay content for everyone to enjoy their time in tyhe server.

MY advice would be to host daily content, and think outside the box alittle so you can make everyone scratch their head and then laugh.

KertenKeleKazim Sword

Player
Player
1. Berke Bulut
2. 20
3. GMT +03:00
4. 8-10
5. Muhtesemberke#2369
6. Kertenkelekazim Sword
7. 15351
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Gang

- I want to be the leader of marabunta because I want to make sure we have an organization that will be active in the city and that will make a inpact to the other organizations. I want the organization to be active in the ghetto do sprays every hour and create a good running gang. I'm good at leading because I've done it before in many different organizations (bloods, ballas, families) and i have been high command in many of them.

- I want to make sure that if i get the orginization that it will not spread any toxicity to anyone inside the organization or anyone outside of the organization because i personaly dont like when there is toxicity in the orginizations or in general so i will make sure that it will not happen.

- I would also like to get leader because i know all the ghetto rules and i feel like if i was to get leader I could ensure fun within the gang while still making sure all the members are following rules and are familiar with the ghetto rules and punishments for them.

-Since my first day in city I have been involved with gangs. I have lived and died in ghetto, my utter dedication towards illegal Organaization has taught me illegal RP and I have also understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way. I, in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of Vagos Gang.
-What Can I do For Marabunta ? We Trying For 1. Active Gang 2. I Have a Perfect Leader For Turf I Have A Perfect Team For Turfing 3. We Have A Best Graffiti Team 4. We Are Trying To Do So Many Hostage Situation For Balance After It When We Got The Balance Iam Giving Profit Also They Going To Buy Spray Paint Can 5. We Going To Do F.Z For Getting Ammo 6. We Are Going To Battle Ship To Getting Ammo For Ware House 7. My Ware House Every Single Time is Open Because We Are Doing So Many Battle Ship And F.Z Also Clandstine My Ware House Every Single Time is Open For Ghetto Fight

3 Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization
I have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies.

I would advice all the organizations to indulge more into RP, I have personally noticed how no gang ever tries to hit NGs Ammo run or encashment as well. I would want to mantain good terms with the other organization leaders and do such events where LEOs stands as a strong pillar. To make things short, I simply want to improve the relation Illegal Org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city..

I hope my application reaches the curator in good health. Looking forward to hear from you guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom