Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keem West

Toxic
Player
1. Kerem
2. 21
3. GMT+3
4. 10+ hours
5. kerromerro#2332
6. Kerem Ballack
7. 112
Additional information
Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1)
Marabunta is where I started. Marabunta was the first ever gang I joined in the first city. Since I joined Marabunta I wanted to lead Marabunta. I take roleplay seriously and I want to improve my and gang members roleplay.

2.2) I have leadership skills and I can take care of all gang members. I will be sure when I recruiting people who knows the rules, who has good communication skills and who has enough patience.

2.3) I want to focus on gang events and make Marabunta on top again. My priority is doing every gang events which is Cland, Battleship, Submarine, Vehicle theft, Gang turfs and Store robberies.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

3.1)
To prevent the current gangs' toxic behavior towards people.

3.2) I aim to raise the level of role play by organizing events with mostly civilians, legal organs and other gangs.

3.3) That way I can keep the ghetto alive.

3.4) I want to make sure that the people I recruit know the rules, and I want to establish an order in which any wrongdoing will not be forgiven.

3.5) I want to show that Gang doesn't just shoot a man with a gun.

3.6) I want to make different strategies and show different things to people that the robberies cannot be won by just taking hostages and negotiating.

3.7) I believe the marabunta will gain the respect it deserves.

Lizi Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Karl
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+4
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord cyabru#6286
6. Your Nickname Lizi
7. Your ID 6252
Additional information
1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

● I have been playing on Grand Project for 2 years now since Russian grand came out, From these 2 years I have experienced every single org, and I always found the Gangs much more challenging than Legal orgs since you need to teach the new players server rules so they don't get sent to Demorgan or get a warn and get kicked from the org, you have rival gangs that you need to compete against and you need to put much more effort into gangs than Legal orgs and I am willing to take that challenge once more since I was leader of 3 gangs in the Russian grand and deputy of Vagos on this server.

● I have been leader of many gangs and I know the mistakes that leaders make commonly and I will make sure to not let that happen to me. I have also seen the most common thing that gangs get a warning for on this server (Turfs) I will make sure that i have a really good turf team they will be perfect do all the timings on turfs as they should be and NOT break any rules.

● I fell like there is no organised Gang on the server currently and I want to change that I have the people and the strength to make a gang feel like it should be "organised"

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

● Make quizzes for the new players that join the server and the gang so they can learn the server rules
●Make ranks really specific Example: Spray team, Clandenstine team and ext.
●I will have people who will control the logs and make people redo their mistakes so there is less people getting banned on the server
●I will make the gang play a lot of RP:

🔵Terrorist attacks
🔵Attack on Capital
🔵Do store robberies every day as it should be
🔵Attack on politicians (Governor, Ministers.)
🔵FZ attacks

Da hustla

Jay da goat !
Player
1. Your name IRL- Kieran

2. Your age- 16

3. Time zone- GMT

4. Average online per day-4-5 hours Minimum

5. Your Discord- SAdOZZY#4278

6. Your Nickname- Jacques Wolf

7. Your ID- 3156

--------------------------------------

1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

(1)To be honest, the reason why I want to be a leader is because I feel like with my previous experience with both legal and illegal, I know how to create drama, tension in a situation. I want to add excitement and glory to the Marabunta name and unlike others I know how to extend my RP capabilities to another level because looking at the other leaders of Marabunta they haven't created much drama but I will make Marabunta on top!

(2) As I said before that I had previous experience in both Illegal and Legal orgs and with this experience I can think ahead on what the legal's have set up and I know what my limits are. It would be fun for both as I will attempt to do as much chaos as possible (RP). I want Marabunta to be active as I will be recruiting active people that don't sit around all day long. I plan to make Gangs enjoyable and fun for the person.

(3) I will recreate Marabunta as a new gang and make it the Number 1 gang in the history of gangs! Think about it, it would be fun for people in it and the State as they would have to deal with the Marabunta threat. I will make sure my people participate in events such as Robbery at the encashment, Attacking the informant etc

3.Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization?

I don't think many people realized that the Gangs are the ones to create the RP and the LEOS are the one to follow and maintain the RP and my plan is to exceed their expectations and push out as many RP situation's as humanly possible and it would be fun for both. I will make sure everyone in our gang knows the rules of the city, ghetto rules and having a bodycam of everything they committee and at least keep it for 48 hours before deleting it. I will make people attend events and instead of sitting around at HQ doing nothing, I want them up and going around spreading chaos but not too much that will involve gods. I know I keep saying that I will be creating a lot of RP situations but when I say that, I mean it! I want fun playing and I want others to enjoy it as well so I plan to be on top! It isn't a dream, it will be a reality...
Information
1. Harwinder Singh
2. 22
3. GMT +8
4. 5 hours a day on weekday, 12 on weekends
5. KrazzySingh#3773
6. Krazzy Singh
7. 11862
Additional information
1. Leader of MARABUNTA GRANDE

2.1)
Poor leadership shown by current leaders of gang organisations. I want to be the leader of Marabunta as i feel like i have alot to provide towards the illegal scene within the city. Ghetto is dead and gangs dont really have a presence in the city. Store robberies are rarely done and even when done its quite poorly done. I want to show people how powerful a gang can be with the right leader.

2.2) Ive been in many many gangs and even deputy in EN01 before coming over to EN02,

2.3) I am also applying to be a leader in a criminal organisation as i feel like recently, legal orgs have been having things way too easy. I want there to be some sort of rivalry between Legal orgs and Illegal Orgs. And i feel like the level of RP can be greatly increased to accomodate for such Rivalry. There are many opportunities that have been missing from Criminal Organisations for awhile and i feel like for someone that has experienced amazing leaders in gangs and LEOs i know what needs to be done to bring the city into a more competitive state between LEOs and Criminal Organisations. Things will only improve if there is strong competition. And i intend to be that competition for rival gangs and LEOs.

3.1)
I intend on going for RP related events like Store Robberies, Kidnappings, Robbing outside the city, Hostage Situations, NG Raids etc etc. Right now theres close to no RP when it comes to gangs. Its just kill kill kill in the ghetto. No one earns money and people move from gang to gang looking to see which one is better. I want to change that.

3.2) Things that i will focus on as a leader - i will make teams to do different things like Turfs and Sprays to ensure everyone that contributes to the gang feels like theyre getting rewarded for their work. Even for Store Robberies etc etc, i will award my men bonuses to feel more inclined to be involved in the gang and follow the gang vision.

3.3) I will do some diplomacy between Gangs to see if i can help increase the level of RP. Diplomacy will come in the form of discussions where we can team up with some gangs to remove other gangs off the face of the turf map.

3.4) As a gang leader i will also seek out corrupted LEOs who can be paid off to help our motivations and also lead to better RP for the LEOs within the city.

3.5) Lastly, i will be very strict against players who do not follow the rules. The last thing i want is my gang getting disbanded, and i will not allow clumsy players who refuse to follow the rules to bring the whole gang down.
+ vouch

Yousif Claps

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL yousif
2. Your age17
3. Time zone new york/ est
4. Average online per day weekdays like 4 hours weekend more then 12 hours a day
5. Your Discord anonnymou$#0500
6. Your Nickname Yousif Atkin
7. Your ID1493

1. Leader of...

Marabunta Grande​

-Ive seen the ranks and how gang organizations should be ran and feel that i could bring quality structure to the marabunta grande
. and represent how the gangs should be for the beginning of the server for future leaders

When i was in ballas i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 weeks making myself all the way to the top of ballas and this shows my undying dedication to the gang.

I've been in ballas previously, and I've been there for a long time, and I've always been excellent with my members, and I've always been in the top rankings. I will only invite individuals who know the rules and who don't mind doing clands, and I will make them excited for the next event and can't wait for it.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.
Some things I would do to improve Roleplay;
  • More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
  • A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
  • A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
  • ICly I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
  • Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
  • Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
  • In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.

DrPatato

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1.Saad
3.GMT+5
4.6-8 HOURS
5.DrPatato#4635
6.The Patato

Additional Information

1.Leader of (MARABUNTA GRANDE)

2.Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization?

To be very honest I want to become a leader of MARABUNTA because I've seen Gangs making too many mistakes in EN-2. There is Strike on some gang every time and two of the gangs are disbanded RN. So I want the gangs to make their role in the city I want them to have fun and also I want them to have events like the robberies and FZ raids because they are too much rare in the city. And also I want to become a leader because I have an experience of leader I was a Deputy for FAMILIES in EN-1 and Lieutenant in BALLAS EN-1. I've not only been a High Command in Unofficial Organizations (Gangs) But I've also been a High Command in Legal organizations Like I was a L.COLONEL in NG and I was also a DOC Director in GOV and also been a USSS SSA in GOV.

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

So as I told earlier I've been a High Command of Gangs so I know how they work and I also know how to handle some new players in Gang, Like Gangs are getting disbanded because they don't have a supervisor who is interested to help or support new members in Gang, So when new members make mistakes then they get Strike and the member gets Demorgan. So if this situation happens then he's probably not gonna join a Gang ever again because the impressions that have been made on him as a Gang member will always be in his mind. So for the better experience and as an appreciation I will give them prizes houses and much more, So in that case they will take their Gang serious and avoid making mistakes.

That' All!
Patato Out.

Jimmy Balenciaga

Life is Good 🕊️
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Aryan Lakra
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT (+5:30)
4. Average online per day : 8 - 10 Hours
5. Your Discord : DriftKing#3653
6. Your Nickname : Jimmy Balenciaga
7. Your ID : 461
Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta

- I am applying to become the leader of the specific gang because I have been in this city for over 9 months, started in the gang still in a gang and know everything about store robberies,turfs,fort zancudo,battleship,clandestine and beenturfing for gangs from a long time and been deputy also and i really know how to handle people in the gang and provide quality rp to others and have a fun time while it last and i am sure you will not regret giving me a chance you have my words and i have been trying for becoming a gang leader from a while ago so i hope i can get this opportunity to show my self to the public
- Experience in Gang Of 9 Months.
- Know How Turf Works
- Can Handle The Gang and events easily

- As you know allot of gangs break rules and get disbanded soon and dont teach their people rules and what gangs are so i will be using my youtube skills to make videos on different topic to explain them everything about gangs all the rules,events,turfs everything so i make sure they get to know about all the rules while being entertained.

Tommo

Player
Player
1. Tom
2. 24
3. EST
4. 4-8
5. gtommo#0386
6. Tommo Atkin
7. 1620

additional info:
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande
2.1- I want to be leader of Marabunta because I feel like I can bring a whole new meaning of gang rp to our city, with increased interaction between orgs. I have experienced every part of a gang, from being a fresh rank 1 recruit all the way to Deputy Leader and turfs, and one thing I can say is alot of good times come from orgs interacting with eachother, like negotiations and kidnappings. This is something I want to see alot more of, including new scenarios I have thought of and plan to implement should I become leader. I also believe more people should be able to take part in those kind of events and plan to make sure everyone has a chance to participate.
2.2- I also have alot of ideas and suggestions on how a gang should be run which I think will help my gang stand out and be a good time for everyone involved. Things like ranks will take on a different meaning than your usual gang.
2.3- Another reason I want to lead Marabunta is because I think alot of previous gang leaders failed to step up and really make their mark on the city. I am hoping my previous experience and fresh ideas will help me achieve what others did not. Not only have I learned from my mistakes in the past, but I also pay attention to and learn from the mistakes of others.
3. Again, my advice for improving role play in the organization level would be to have more numerous interactions between organizations, things like alliances and treaties instead of the usual shoot on sight and show toxicity to everyone who isnt in your organization. I think the RP quality would improve drastically if people put aside that mindset and focused more on having fun and trying new things.

thanks for taking the time to read my application

Neo Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.​

General Information
1) Your name IRL: Nehoray Cohen
2) Your age : 17
3) Time zone: GMT+2
4) Average online per day: 10-15 hours a day
5) Discord: Nehoray#2129
6) Your nickname: Neo Prada
7) Your ID: 1569

Additional information
1) Leader of: Marabunta Grande Gang
2)Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1) I want to be Marabunta leader because i was a high command in Marabunta in city (EN01) so i think i can improve the gang when i was in Marabunta in city (EN01) i helped the gang a lot if it started at doing graffiti to showing up to events and help in turfs.

2) I had experience in all of the org in the game legal and Illegal org so i know what to do in every situation and i think i can improve the RP in Marabunta while doing so

3) I know that there is a lot of people in the server who want to join gangs but they cant because they don't know the server rules so i want to make sure that if someone come to Marabunta HQ trying to join the gang will help him as much as i can to make sure he knows the rules and can join the gang

3) Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1) i will make sure everyone knows the server rules as the normal questions when you join gangs is how much percent of the gang color you need to wear how many people you need to rob a person and how many people and cars you need to pull someone over i will make sure i ask more questions to know they haven't been told the answers by their friends or something and they actually know the server rules

2) I will try that every new person joining the gang will need to go through a small training that will be about 10-15 mins and make sure they know how to RP stuff so i will be sure everyone in my gang have the best experience

Thank you for reading this

Miguel Salvador

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Miguel D'Arcy
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 5 to 11 hours
5. Your Discord: Don Pablo@9666
6. Your Nickname: Miguel
7. Your ID: 5278

Additional information
. Leader of Marabunta Grande

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

a) I want to become the leader of this exact gang because of my experience there as the kingpin on en-1. Furthermore, I really enjoyed my stay there + that blue is one of my favorite colors. On the other hand, I learned a lot while I was the kingpin. Moreover I was the deputy in bloods ( I granted 0 warnings during the time I was the deputy). In fact, I think the new and improved marabunta need a leadership with a supported leader who has been in all of these situations, and all that in an eye to eye first-person perspective. Accordingly, I think I would fill out that empty hole quite delightfully. I will also be responsible and filling out my entire term as the head of one of the most notorious lights in Los Santos's criminal scene - MARABUNTA GRANDE.

b) I found marabunta special in spite of the other gangs... It was an experience of a lifetime if I do say so myself. Like if we were a family. In fact, It was by far better than any other gang experience I had been involved in within city 1. Once again, all of the fun events we could go to together. Moreover, I love the gang HQ and the people who come to join our adventures.

c) I do not want to make the same mistakes me and the other high commands made during the previous blood term. This problem is not to train the newer members. Furthermore, I want to enforce a stricter recruitment. This means that all of the members must know all of the following rules: Ghetto rules, General rules. As a result of not training our members, we gained unnecessary warnings, for the reason being "rule-breaking" by the ones who did not understand our sets of rules.

3. Your pieces of advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I will without a doubt start a training session for all of the new members joining in on the fun.
Furthermore, I will teach all of my "Marabunta-Padawans" to respect and comply with all of those demands they will find along their paths.

Best regards - Miguel Prada, ID:5278

3483da50106399672856f3e4e0893e5d.jpg

Last edited:

Argentiny Jhonson

Fear Me
Game Assistant
1. Your name IRL = Amr Ibrahim
2. Your age = 23 Years Old
3. Time zone = EET
4. Average online per day = 8 - 10 Hours Per Day
5. Your Discord = Argentiny#1733
6. Your Nickname = Amr Argentiny
7. Your ID = 1330

Additional information

1. Leader of...
Marabunta

[1]- One reason I would like to be leader of this criminal organisation is I believe I could be a great leader and i have great knowledge on the gang life and good knowledge in state organisations which I can use greatly to my advantage.

[2]- I want to use the second part which is out of town and by that I mean to be active in the daily gang events and I believe I could be a great leader is I am very experienced in rp due to being in other servers and doing other RP situations in all kinds of organisations on this server.

[3]- I want to give the new gang members a true criminal experience within the rules without violating them, and reactivate the Marabunta gang in order to activate the rest of the government jobs as well.

I want to introduce a system of commercial gangs, not just to expose theft and murder, such as if they are interested in selling weapons, drugs and smuggling, and I mean that their dealings in the city be more, that it be a commercial deal to sell contraband and other things prohibited to citizens, and that the system of kidnapping and killing is between gangs or members of government jobs only and illegal institutions Only and not an ordinary citizen like corrupt policemen, money transfer cars and trucks.

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Marabunta Leader interviews at 16:00 server time on Saturday 27th December

1. Kerem Ballack - 112 - kerromerro#2332​
  2. Tommo Atkin - 1620 - gtommo#0386​
  3. Neo Prada - 1569 - Nehoray#2129​

Applications are closed now

DaRaven

Be Nice, Be Cool !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Hamza
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : (GMT+2)
4. Average online per day : 6 - 10 hours
5. Your Discord : Butterfly#0006
6. Your Nickname : Ghost Minerva
7. Your ID : 6518
Additional information
1. Leader of... : Marabunta Grande

- challenge : I have been lived long time on the city i have all the experience to challenge all the other gangs, i have been joined all the other gangs, i know all the positive and the negative of them, unfortunately they have a lot of negative points of the RP and the leading there own members of the gang, im here to prove that i can make it the most powerful gang .

- Family : i want to make all the gang members that will join feel like they are in there second family, one family for alot of dreams and goals, i will hear the suggestions from the lower rank before the high commands and for sure ( caring is sharing )

- treat & control : unfortunately some leaders are toxic to there gang members they think they are better than the normal gang member, but they dont know that without the normal gang member the leaders are nothing, so i will not use me as a thing i will use we, we will do, we did, being a good leader is treat goodly the members of the gang and its the most important thing to improve controlling

i will make sure that who ever going to join the gang knows the rules, but everyone can make mistakes or everyone may forget some rules so im going to make sure to group them before any event, any plan, to remind them of the rules and make sure that they are ready play with high level of RP without any mistake, i will not be the leader who drops a meeting point of a big event without telling my gang members what we going to do, and for sure i will teach them to respect before anything else .

Last edited:

Deva Inc

Deva Mods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Deepak
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: (GMT+2)
4. Average online per day: 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord: Deepak Raj#3034
6. Your Nickname: Deepak Raj
7. Your ID: 430

Additional information
1. Leader of: Marabunta Grande

1- Every Organization in this city deserves to be run as well as it possibly can. In this city the most fun and exciting moments will always happen when everyone is on the same page following the rules and attending events. Some of the most entertaining and exciting moments I have ever had is during player IC created events. During my time there were these massive events that would happen that involved all of the Organizations in the city. The amount of RP this brought and introduced into my gameplay was just outstanding and I am looking to Provide this again.

2- Bringing the city together whether it be legal Organizations or Gangs is the most important and valuable thing in this city. Introducing newer players who may have never even been in an RP straight into the most inclusive RP possible and letting them explore the amazing city of GrandRP is the most exciting and enjoyable thing in this city.

3- Being a successful leader is accomplished by bringing everyone together. Making sure everyone is following along with all the standards of this city and making sure that everyone is following the rules but still having fun at the same time. A team is only as strong as their weakest link and when it comes to leading an Organization it is no different. If you can successfully educate and guide newer players and even sometimes older players in the right direction then you will have an amazingly fun and successful Organization in this city.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
My advice for advancing the level of Roleplay in the city is trying to teach and guide the newer players through the correct processes and help examine where they can improve. This advice could come older or newer players in a successful Organization there should be no bias towards older or newer players as we are all learning and growing as well as having fun together. We can help each other all together and build some of the most exciting and fun RP that this city could possibly see. This adventure of being a leader of a gang would be such a major game changer for me alone as I could learn and experience the side of RP that I have always wanted to be able to see and I would love to bring everyone along on this adventure. Letting everyone Experience huge IC events that aren't normally scripted.

Alex Atkin

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Alex Wallace
2. Your age: 27
3. Time zone: GMT (server time)
4. Average online per day. Up to 6 hours during the week and 8-14 on the weekend
5. Your Discord I Z4NDER I#6175
6. Your Nickname Zander Atkin
7. Your ID: 7563
Additional information
1. Leader of: MARABUNTA GRANDE

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1.When I joined the city marabunta took me in, at first I was unsure if gang life was for me but I quickly came to realise it was and I quickly worked my way up the ranks to a captain in my short time due to my commitment and my aptitude for gang life. From the moment I stepped in the door I was welcomed instantly. Right away I could feel a real sense of togetherness and comradery under the leadership of The previous leader. It is my intentions to try replicate that togetherness and ensure the each of the people who join marabunta carry those same principles.

2. Marabunta has always been high on the list of successful gangs and it’s stature itself should lure any ambitious person to them. Hopefully I will carry on that tradition

3. from my time in marabunta we have always made our presence known throughout the city with numerous rp situations and global events and we have always continued to try ensure all parties involved have had a good rp experience

1. Ensuring that there is a big turnout for all events to maximise the enjoyment for all parties

2. Crack down on the level of toxicity that people carry within the ghetto when fighting. I’m hoping to make sure people aren’t leaving the rp situation with any grudges and that any beef is left there and not carried on to another rp situation.

3. to ensure each one of my members are well versed in ghetto rules to prevent any frustrations between my gang and any other organisations.

4. I plan to keep clear and open communications with each of my members to ensure that if they work hard and stay loyal there is always options to move up the ranking order.

If you appoint me as the next marabunta leader you can guarantee a Fun enjoyable leader who looks after all people from new people to the city to veteran players.

Thanks for reading

Last edited:

Kodi Bolo

Ex Leader of Bloods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Harish
2. Your age:19
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day:6 hours
5. Your Discord:H90 Gaming#9536
6. Your Nickname: Kodi Knights
7. Your ID:5486
Additional information
1. Leader of...Marabunta
1- Every Organization in this city deserves to be run as well as it possibly can. In this city the most fun and exciting moments will always happen when everyone is on the same page following the rules and attending events. Some of the most entertaining and exciting moments I have ever had is during player IC created events. During my time there were these massive events that would happen that involved all of the Organizations in the city. The amount of RP this brought and introduced into my gameplay was just outstanding and I am looking to Provide this again.
2- Bringing the city together whether it be legal Organizations or Gangs is the most important and valuable thing in this city. Introducing newer players who may have never even been in an RP straight into the most inclusive RP possible and letting them explore the amazing city of GrandRP is the most exciting and enjoyable thing in this city.
3- Being a successful leader is accomplished by bringing everyone together. Making sure everyone is following along with all the standards of this city and making sure that everyone is following the rules but still having fun at the same time. A team is only as strong as their weakest link and when it comes to leading an Organization it is no different. If you can successfully educate and guide newer players and even sometimes older players in the right direction then you will have an amazingly fun and successful Organization in this city.
3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
My advice for advancing the level of Roleplay in the city is trying to teach and guide the newer players through the correct processes and help examine where they can improve. This advice could come older or newer players in a successful Organization there should be no bias towards older or newer players as we are all learning and growing as well as having fun together. We can help each other all together and build some of the most exciting and fun RP that this city could possibly see. This adventure of being a leader of a gang would be such a major game changer for me alone as I could learn and experience the side of RP that I have always wanted to be able to see and I would love to bring everyone along on this adventure. Letting everyone Experience huge IC events that aren't normally scripted.

Last edited:

Sato Poonch

Just better then you.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Sato Poonch

Just better then you.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Irl: Brayden
2. Age: 19
3.MST
4. Onine: 5-10 Hours
5. Discord: Sato Mango#0001
6. Nickname: Sato Mango
7. ID: 1778

1. Leader of (Marabunta Grande)

~ Being a leader is my intention. I would like to serve my time as a leader of the gangstas and prove my best to the streets of the ghetto.

~ I have had experience in every org so i know there understanding and thoughts and i feel that is exactly what I and Marabunta needs to be able to take down and over power legal orgs and other gangs that move in our way.

~ I will be like an extension of the admins someone who knows the rules and have a fun time during my term. I want to bring dominance in a professional nontoxic manner. Some gangs fear of there numbers but i know for a fact we wont. I want to make sure Marabunta stays on top.

~ I will make sure EVERYONE knows the rules and that would be the most important part of my term. (No Knowledge No Join)

~ Ill make sure robberies and the radio are taken seriously.

~ As a gang leader i will also seek out corrupted LEOs who can be paid off to help our motivations and also lead to better RP for the LEOs within the city.

Last edited:

issi Bing

Dont get it twisted
Player
Information
1. Ismael
2. 21
3. GMT +1
4. 9 - 13
5. issi#6969
6. issi Lacoste
7. 9233

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

One of the reasons i wanna become a leader of Marabunta Grande is because ive got alot of experience in the city and with the gangs. Ive been in the grand project English 1 since day one and German 1 since day 1 and have learned alot and experienced alot to be able to lead a official gang. Ive joined many different orgs and gangs, so i know what its about and what it takes to lead a gang and the amount of time to put in. Also one of the reasons i wanna become a leader is because i wanna improve the RP experience inside the city, organize events and create fun RP situations for everyone, Mostly how im gonna do this is also include my family in it and have them help with it all. Create fun and nice events. Third and final reason why i should become leader of Marabunta Grande is that i have over 5 years and 5000+ hours experience in RP, nothing is new to me when it comes to running groups. In most of the gangs ive been in ive been a higher up. i will ofcourse make sure my members are fit and up to standard of knowing all the gang rules and provide the good RP experience for them as a leader to ensure the server will be fun, toxicity will be a no go. When it comes to joining the group, all rules would have to be followed every member must be respected within each other and to the enemies, any sign of dumb/idiotic stuff, they will be removed from the group, If I were to take on this group, I would ensure it is run properly.

I would only have people join who are willing to show signs of RP and just play to have fun, nothing is always about being "on top" but it for sure is fun when it comes to competition, robbery won't be like they were done by the previous members, respecting enemies and your own is way more fun than running around being toxic. like ive said i will have my family where we also have a big streamer with many members that are in this server to RP and have them included in all of this. With that being said, I would try to ensure the group is under good supervision and ran properly, but also maintaining good RP standard for the server.

Last edited:

Amir Ninthstreet

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Amir
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone Central European Time
4. Average online per day 8 hours
5. Your Discord Criddy#2824
6. Your Nickname Amir Ninthstreet
7. Your ID 12505
Additional information
1. Leader of... Marabunta
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) Id like to be leader of marabunta since ive had lot of experience of gang organazations mostly Marabunta so id like to be the leader of it now.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. Id improve the rp level in marabunta since i think id be a great leader since i have load of experience i know all the events ive lead lot of events in other gang orgs and i think id just be a great leader for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom