Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Status
Not open for further replies.

Israel NinthStreet

Big Man - Israel NinthStreet
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. Your irl name James Phillips
2. Your irl age 17
3. Time zone GMT
4. Average time ingame 5-7 hours
5. Your discord badpigeon#1591
6. Your nickname Israel NerdSlayer
7. Your id 672

Additional information
1. Leader of Mara

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organisation

I feel confident and comfortable to become the leader of marabunta street gang because I am very knowledgeable in the RP rules, turf rules and leader rules. I have been in the city for quite a while now and I have 5 years of experience in GTA RP over my time I have been in many different cities taking high command and leader roles in legal and illegal organisations and as soon as I came here to grand RP I felt very comfortable and learnt the rules swiftly. I have experience in this city and I am the deputy leader of families in the second city.

Creative RP
I would like to change the way that we see RP by implementing new strategies and ideas to the grand RP community. Hosting new types of globals not like the common rev death match or megamall takeover but to entice the community to join my criminal organisation.

I would also like to keep my gang very active like most gangs these days are very inactive and members do not show up to event sor backup calls. I would like to implement warning systems like I have in my family to keep it active and working into my gang. 3 warnings would be a kick. A warning would be handing out to one after either not showing up to an event, ignoring high command or refusing to help the gang at all in any way shape or form. I think this system would help to make families the best gang in the city as all or at least most of our members would be actively willing and excited to participate in events and to entice people into turning up we would offer generous bonuses depending on events.

Maintaining and sustaining Turfs

I would like to also focus on turfs for our gang and building a solid turf team not just because of the chance of getting a Pikachu hoodie or making some extra cash but because in my opinion turfs are very important as a view for people. It adds an extra sense of community as people get the opportunity to watch their gang members go head to head against a different gang to see who has the better shooters. These sorts of situations can add extra support from gang members and maybe people from other gangs would also like to join which would grow the building community.

Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization

My advice for improving role play in this criminal organisation would to impliment a new sort of rp like we saw with bloods street gang and 14k a while ago where they were declared terrorist organisations which i though was astonishing and as soon as me and my friends heard this we rushed off to join bloods. While we were there you got the sense that the illegal org community was building something together as legal orgs work together we can also work hand in hand. This made me think that to improve role play in families i could add new strategies and try to form alliances (out of events) with other street gangs and negotiate deals with them and possibly also legal orgs to maintain high rp standards and make the city feel more realistic.

Thanks Israel,

Lastly Marabunta ON TOP :) .....

Deva Inc

Deva Mods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Deepak
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: (GMT+2)
4. Average online per day: 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord: Deepak Raj#3034
6. Your Nickname: Deepak Chowdary
7. Your ID: 430

Additional information
1. Leader of: Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1- Every Organization in this city deserves to be run as well as it possibly can. In this city the most fun and exciting moments will always happen when everyone is on the same page following the rules and attending events. Some of the most entertaining and exciting moments I have ever had is during player IC created events. During my time there were these massive events that would happen that involved all of the Organizations in the city. The amount of RP this brought and introduced into my gameplay was just outstanding and I am looking to Provide this again.

2- Bringing the city together whether it be legal Organizations or Gangs is the most important and valuable thing in this city. Introducing newer players who may have never even been in an RP straight into the most inclusive RP possible and letting them explore the amazing city of GrandRP is the most exciting and enjoyable thing in this city.

3- Being a successful leader is accomplished by bringing everyone together. Making sure everyone is following along with all the standards of this city and making sure that everyone is following the rules but still having fun at the same time. A team is only as strong as their weakest link and when it comes to leading an Organization it is no different. If you can successfully educate and guide newer players and even sometimes older players in the right direction then you will have an amazingly fun and successful Organization in this city.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
My advice for advancing the level of Roleplay in the city is trying to teach and guide the newer players through the correct processes and help examine where they can improve. This advice could come older or newer players in a successful Organization there should be no bias towards older or newer players as we are all learning and growing as well as having fun together. We can help each other all together and build some of the most exciting and fun RP that this city could possibly see. This adventure of being a leader of a gang would be such a major game changer for me alone as I could learn and experience the side of RP that I have always wanted to be able to see and I would love to bring everyone along on this adventure. Letting everyone Experience huge IC events that aren't normally scripted.

Last edited:

Da hustla

Jay da goat !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL: Javon
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 9 hours
5. Your Discord: wocpint#6969
6. Your Nickname: Jay hus
7. Your ID: 2295
Additional information
1. Leader of...marabunta grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
  1. I want to be the leader of marabunta because I have good leadership skills such as good English, I’m friendly, I’m heavily active in the city, even when numbers are low im still around in the city trying to have some type of fun RP and I will be able to do what is needed to complete a full leader term.
  2. I was the leader of vagos before and I had a decent term being leader so I would like to become leader of a gang again so I can try to get a full 2 terms and show what I’m really capable of as a leader.
  3. I will be able to bring some fun for friends/family and any one else who’d like to join because I know people who enjoy fighting in the ghetto and also enjoy being in gangs which would help me be able to get a solid number of active members in the gang.
  1. I will try my best to keep all the members and the gang as organized as possible so I will have groups within the gang such as: turf team, ghetto clappers, event team and then the rest of the members will be able to decide what team they think fits them best and they can help out that team.
  2. I’ve been in multiple gangs and what I hear and see a lot of times is when members are calling for backup and nobody else is showing up, I will do my best to have members that play all around in different time zones so they can help eachother when needed and I will make sure to point out how important it is to give back up to you fellow gang members.
  3. I also will personally speak to every member and every body I recruit before inviting them just to have a conversation and get to know the person before I just accept them right after an interview.
  4. Lastly, I would like to create an interview script for all the recruiters and myself to use which will include some questions that can’t be found as easy as the current ones for example instead of asking how many people do you need to pull somebody over I could give a scenario such as, “if I’m driving on the highway with 1other person inside my car and we’re alone could we pull over a car?” It’s similar questions but it won’t be as easy for them to just read the answer straight from the rules.

THE SIR JACK HUNTER

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Andrew
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 2-4 on week days 3-7 on weekends
5. Your Discord: Darkness26#4847
6. Your Nickname: Jack Hunter
7. Your ID: 2387

Leader of marabanta grande

1 I wanna become leader of marabunta because I have good leadership skills and also I like everyone's opions of the plan as it's highly important to listen to everyone that's gonna be in the operation etc store robbery NG raid etc

2 I've always wanted to become a leader of a gang as I've seen leaders in the past not listen to their members and just scream commendments down their throats and I wanna improve that by making plans so everyone knows what's going to happen and knows what going on

3 last of all my great grandfather was one of the best leaders I have ever seen he has taught me how to become leader and you don't have to be the best to become the leader you have to have the best to be the best leader and you get the best by respected

My advise on improving RP Is to have like a recruitment method were you see how good and mature the person and also do requirement drives at mega mall and overall just make the gang life a lot funner and enjoyable

Last edited:

Yousif Claps

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL yousif
2. Your age17
3. Time zone new york/ est
4. Average online per day weekdays like 4 hours weekend more then 12 hours a day
5. Your Discord chungus#8909
6. Your Nickname Yousif Claps
7. Your ID1493

1. Leader of... marabunta
-Ive seen the ranks and how gang organizations should be ran and feel that i could bring quality structure to the marabunta. , and represent how the gangs should be for the beginning of the server for future leaders

When i was in ballas i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 weeks making myself all the way to the top of ballas and this shows my undying dedication to the gang.

I've been in ballas previously, and I've been there for a long time, and I've always been excellent with my members, and I've always been in the top rankings. I will only invite individuals who know the rules and who don't mind doing clands, and I will make them excited for the next event and can't wait for it. I also was bloods leader so i know how things work around getting people.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.
Some things I would do to improve Roleplay;
  • More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
  • A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
  • A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
  • ICly I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
  • Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
  • Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
  • In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.

Jesse.

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL yousif
2. Your age17
4. Average online per day weekdays like 4 hours weekend more then 12 hours a day
7. Your ID1493

-Ive seen the ranks and how gang organizations should be ran and feel that i could bring quality structure to the marabunta. , and represent how the gangs should be for the beginning of the server for future leaders

When i was in ballas i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 weeks making myself all the way to the top of ballas and this shows my undying dedication to the gang.

I've been in ballas previously, and I've been there for a long time, and I've always been excellent with my members, and I've always been in the top rankings. I will only invite individuals who know the rules and who don't mind doing clands, and I will make them excited for the next event and can't wait for it. I also was bloods leader so i know how things work around getting people.

• More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
  • A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
  • A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
  • ICly I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
  • Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
  • Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
  • In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.
u getting it

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
1. Rohit

2. 18

3. GMT=IND

4. 10-12hr

5. RoyalisLiveYT#1856

9. Rohit Garg

10. 728

1. Leader of... Marabunta

2. I have alot of People which will follow me, And I Personally think that every person in Families should have their daily tasks. And everyone should recieve sailory for hard work.i will try mg best i have also exp to how to manage gang I can handle gang with any Problem with chill mind Also I am ex Vagos Leader EN1 | if I get chance For marabunta I will give my 100% To reach this gang top 1 in city ….

3rd.
I am active and am qualified to lead an organization. I have several years experience leading groups in game i know tha all rules of gang and turf
I would let the RP go first then the killing, as a leader I would push them to involve in more roleplay. One more way to improve the Roleplay in the Gangs is to have a contact with others Gangs, make them allices or Have a talk to them before the street fights, Store Robbery and such. I have experience of leading a Gangs, Leadership is not just about ruling people or ordering around. it is ensuring every member of the gang understand the rules of the server and follows it and making sure they give more importance to roleplay than just firing around killing people. Leadership is also ensuring events against the state or other gangs are smooth where no rules are broken, Leadership is about mentoring the gang members, training them appropriately, ensuring every members enjoys what he does in our gang..

Last edited:

Sato Poonch

Just better then you.
Player
1. Irl: Germy
2. Age: 19
3. 4. Onine: 5-10 Hours
5. Discord: Da Wock#0001
6. Nickname: Sato Underma
7. ID: 1778
1. Leader of (Marabunta Grande)

~ Being a leader is my intention. I would like to serve my time as a leader of the gangstas and prove my best to the streets of the ghetto.

~ I have had experience in every org so i know there understanding and thoughts and i feel that is exactly what I and Marabunta needs to be able to take down and over power legal orgs and other gangs that move in our way.

~ I will be like an extension of the admins someone who knows the rules and have a fun time during my term. I want to bring dominance in a professional nontoxic manner. Some gangs fear of there numbers but i know for a fact we wont. I want to make sure Marabunta stays on top.

~ I will make sure EVERYONE knows the rules and that would be the most important part of my term. (No Knowledge No Join)

~ Ill make sure robberies and the radio are taken seriously.

~ As a gang leader i will also seek out corrupted LEOs who can be paid off to help our motivations and also lead to better RP for the LEOs within the city.

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
3. 4. Onine: 5-10 Hours
6. Nickname: Sato Underma
1. Leader of (Marabunta Grande)

~ Being a leader is my intention. I would like to serve my time as a leader of the gangstas and prove my best to the streets of the ghetto.

~ I have had experience in every org so i know there understanding and thoughts and i feel that is exactly what I and Marabunta needs to be able to take down and over power legal orgs and other gangs that move in our way.

~ I will be like an extension of the admins someone who knows the rules and have a fun time during my term. I want to bring dominance in a professional nontoxic manner. Some gangs fear of there numbers but i know for a fact we wont. I want to make sure Marabunta stays on top.

~ I will make sure EVERYONE knows the rules and that would be the most important part of my term. (No Knowledge No Join)

~ As a gang leader i will also seek out corrupted LEOs who can be paid off to help our motivations and also lead to better RP for the LEOs within the city.
Worked With Sato Over The Past Months From Legal To Illegal And He's A Very Good HC And he knows his stuff.

Bob Karlsson

Player
Player
1. Bob
2. 17
3. 1+ UTC
4. 5-10 hours
5. Bob Karlsson#7504
6. Bob Karlsson
7. 76

1. Leader of Marabunta

- I want to be the leader of Marabunta because I want to make sure we have an organization that will be active in the city and that will make a inpact to the other organizations. I want the organization to be active in the ghetto do sprays every hour and create a good running gang. I'm good at leading because I've done it before in many different organizations (bloods, ballas, families) and i have been high command in many of them.

- I want to make sure that if i get the orginization that it will not spread any toxicity to anyone inside the organization or anyone outside of the organization because i personaly dont like when there is toxicity in the orginizations or in general so i will make sure that it will not happen.

-I have won season 1 and 2 and i want to keep on playing turfs and being suscesfull in turfs and try to win season 3 aswell

- I also want to make sure that the organization goes to every event that there is. I like all of the org events and i will make sure that the orginization is aktive in those events(like Clan, battleship, gun store robbery, submarine,blackmarket raids) .I also want to make sure that the organization will do global events to make the orgs become closer.

My advice would be for the admins and also the leaders to enforce that it is a roleplay server and not a dm server with rules. Personaly i have played on many other roleplay servers before and right now i does not really feel like a proper RP server. So that would be my advice to get everyone to focus more on RP

Ben Daly

Player
Player
Information
1. Diego
2. 13
3. 1h more than server
4. 2-5h on weekdays 3 to 8h on weekends
5. DavCatYT#2641
6. Ben Daly
7. 12197
Additional information
1. Leader of... Marabunta on another project
I want to be its leader because I want to revive this gang.
I used to be a marabunta leader on another server and I loved it.
I want to dethrone the Ballas they are too powerful.
Change the HQ

Yousif Claps

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL yousif
2. Your age17
7. Your ID1493

Papi Halo

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Marabunta interviews at 17:10 server time on 19th February

1. RoyalisLiveYT#1856 - Rohit Garg - 728
2. chungus#8909 - Yousif Claps - 1493

The application for The marabunta Leader are now Closed

DaRaven

Be Nice, Be Cool !
Player
1. Your name IRL : Hamza
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone new : (GMT+2)
4. Average online per day : 5 - 8 hours
5. Your Discord : LilX#0006
6. Your Nickname : Minerva Hellsing
7. Your ID : 6518

1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization ?

1. I have spent alot of time on Marabunta events, turfs, and funny moments on the HQ with other ic players, wishing to bring back the old Marabunta days that all matter is winning the events and laughing, not like now all what matter is the ranks and who have more money and fame

2. The Marabunta was the most dangerous and famous gang in the city before the last two leaders who failed to run the gang rightly and make it down badly, i wish and i hope that i can make the old days back again

3. i have joined all the gangs and most of them i was a high command, like now im a high rank in bloods + im a leader of leader of unofficial organization so i do have the experiences to run the org without any problems, i cant say without any mistake because there is no human can do no mistakes

# Asking who ever want to join about the most important rules even the people i know, even if they missed some rules i will teach them

# Removing the toxicity and the OOC insults from gang members minds especially from the high commands because they will be the influence to the members

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
3. Online: 6-8 Hours
6. Nickname: SatoDe Morgan

Leader of (Marabunta Grande)

1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

~ Being a leader is my intention. I would like to serve my time as a leader of the gangsters and prove my best to the streets of the ghetto.

~ I have had experience in every org so i know there understanding and thoughts and I feel that is exactly what I and Marabunta needs to be able to take down and over power legal orgs and other gangs that move in our way.

2. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

!!GREATEST ACHIEVEMENTS!!

- FIB HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
- BLOODS TURFER/HIGHCOMMAND
- SAHP CHIEF OF S.W.A.T
- FAMILIES TURFER/HIGHCOMMAND

- HEAD OF NG AIRFORCE

Last edited:

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
3. Online: 6-8 Hours
6. Nickname: SatoDe Morgan

Leader of (Marabunta Grande)

1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

~ Being a leader is my intention. I would like to serve my time as a leader of the gangsters and prove my best to the streets of the ghetto.

~ I have had experience in every org so i know there understanding and thoughts and I feel that is exactly what I and Marabunta needs to be able to take down and over power legal orgs and other gangs that move in our way.

2. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

!!GREATEST ACHIEVEMENTS!!

- FIB HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
- BLOODS TURFER/HIGHCOMMAND
- SAHP CHIEF OF S.W.A.T
- FAMILIES TURFER/HIGHCOMMAND

- HEAD OF NG AIRFORCE

+

Nikola Changretta

BMW Lover.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Nicolas Lemonidis
2. Your age 15
3. Time zone GMT+1
4. Average online per day 5-7hrs
5. Your Discord ! Nixq#1593
6. Your Nickname Nic Cappone
7. Your ID Actually i dont have an acc on EN02 but i have on EN and SRB servers so i know how your server works
Additional information
1. Leader of... LSPD or MARABUNTA
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) I would I would hire people who have been playing RolePlay for a very long time and I would not accept people under 7+ lvl and I would have a very good rp I have run a lot of organizations and RolePlay for almost 7 years
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. My employees wouldn't be toxic and they would be active on server.

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL - Germy
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - MST
4. Average online per day - 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord - Da Wock#0001
6. Your Nickname - SatoDe morgan
7. Your ID - #1778

Additional information -

1. Leader of
Marabunta Grande

2. Marabunta is where i started. I know id be a great leader and I've helped lead the bloods before successfully. i learned alot about what it takes to be a leader. Its alot of work and time to invest. I have leadership skills and have a strong respect for the rules allowing to get the job done right. In my time co-leading Bloods and Being in Marabunta I facilitated squads and got he gang active when everything was seemingly quiet within headquarters. This all around gives me experience that would be essential when brought to the table. This gives me a perspective of being these different ranking organization members but also built leadership skills that prepare me to be a leader of a gang.

3. I had Implemented a well thought out test and initiation incorporating ghetto rules to better facilitate a proper and respected gang/community of the GrandRP server. This test would include a a quiz and an activity with hands on experience to get members ready for the gang. I want to create groups within the gang meant for specific tasks and expect high end results. These tasks can range from squads meant for spraying all the way up to bigger groups to participate in events. These groups would include well trained members who specialize in certain areas but are highly trained and capable to complete all other gang activities. The groups would be sorted with titles created by a ranking system. I know quite a few people of influence within the GrandRP community and this I feel also will help other organizations come together and create an all around better role play experience caused through negotiations like business and quality within events. Teaching new members under my leadership will allow members to learn from the vast knowledge I have acquired from my previous Co-Leadership experience.

3NeMy

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
1. Your name IRL Luke
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT+4
4. Average online per day 10-15
5. Your Discord 3NeMy#7690
6. Your Nickname Azrael Wisher
7. Your ID 13873
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta

- Numbers, I have family and last few days we have expirinced so much activity within or family. we need to expand and get leadership of gang.
- Deputies, I have few deputies in mind, All expirienced and know their thing, there will not be any stupid warnings like incorect format, bla bla.
- Organisation: Everyone will have their role in this organization and we will be so organized there will be aabsolutely0 no confusion between members.
- I have leadership skills and have strong understanding of rules. I have expirince in both Gangs and State organisations and know how stuff works.

• I will have people controlling Logs all the time to minimize warehouse Robs.
  • More negotiations and high-quality RP while on store and gun store robberies
  • More IC events, Most leaders only do Island and turf.
  • Attack on Ammo runs, I want to make ammo run hard for GOV to defend , with Having allies with other unofficial orgs and gangs we will go against all GOV org
  • Recruitment: to get recruited you must have basic knowledge of RP, outplay. ask several OOC rules questions and you will join org as disbanded rank. what does this mean? it means that now you have to take quiz which high ranks review and decide what rank you will be on.

Thank you, i hope you will give me chanse to come to interview and prove myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom