Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papi Halo

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Marabunta interviews at 12:40 server time on 12 th March

1. LilX#0006 - Minerva Hellsing - 6518
2. 3NeMy#7690 - Azrael Wisher - 13873

The application for The marabunta Leader are now Closed

Zaid Yama

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : zaid
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT +01:00
4. Average online per day : 8-10
5. Your Discord : 𓆩ℤ𝔸𝕀𝔻𓆪#7017
6. Your Nickname : Zaid Yama
7. Your ID : 2394

Additional information

1. leader of marabunta

2. i was in gangs since i came to the city i love the criminal activities and will do everything to make my gang to the top , i am responsible person who keep not breaking rules and also will teach my organization members not to and keep for fun and enjoyable life in the city , as i said im here to lead my gang to the top by targets we will put to us and will achieve them !
i will make strict strike system for inactivity \ any inappropriate behavior will be punished by strikes till he be kicked.

marabunta this gang has been at the top most of the time and proven their strength in the city and im here to keep it that way !
Bloods bloods always has been dominant gang in the city and im here to keep it that way and the ghetto will be painted in blue !

3. my advice to improve the RP level in the organization is to involve our activities as much as we can with the other orgs which means make the state orgs to move , to work , to look for our activities and try to stop us (ofc they wont 😉 ) , every member in the org will know how to do proper RP and will be tested about it at the recruitment , and also receive a rank by he's knowledge , if some of them will do mistakes or break rules they will be punished in the org too and also will be teach what they have done wrong and what to do to avoid from those mistakes.

Last edited:

Jesse.

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Stephen
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone ESAT
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours school days 8-10 weekends
5. Your Discord Padax#0049
6. Your Nickname Jesse Creed
7. Your ID 11483
Additional information

1. Leader of... Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I've been playing the server for a while now and really want to be a leader. I've been in a few organizations over my period of playing and I feel this makes me a strong leader for this position. I have been in a few gangs now for extended periods of time. My knowledge of the rules helps me to be able to be successful over the 30 days of being a leader and maybe even take another term.

-Being in FIB/Bloods/Ballas/Vagos has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the server and that has gave me a lot of confidents to achieve any goals. I know many of people would like to join me and help me along side this journey .

- I also seen how the past 2 leaders ran Marabunta and gave it a good rep i can do that aswell by have a good turf team to get 100% turfs next season i have alot of people up my sleeve to bring to my turf team and beat vagos

- I want to everyone to know who we are as a gang no people to be fucked with we are going to own every spray in the ghetto and make sure no one takes it if they do they better put up a good fight.

How can I help improve RP?
- I have alot of things to improve rp but the main thing would be everyone knowing and exploring the city rule

1. Doing fun events
2. Do fun rp with corrupt cops
3. And my high Commends will write a folder for each leo org high commend
4. Doing Robberys and Hostage situations
4.we would use ( /try/me commands)

I hope you like my application and cant wait to work with you.

Kodi Bolo

Ex Leader of Bloods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: harish
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 5 hours
5. Your Discord: H90 Gaming#9536
6. Your Nickname: Kodi Knights
7. Your ID: 5486
Additional information
1. Leader of...MARABUNTA

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

• I would like to be leader of the gang because I have lots of experience from being in English city 1 and 2 and i know the rules fairly well along with the punishments for these rules.
  • Another reason id like to get leader MARABUNTA of is, because with eng city 2 being a pretty new server still there is new players in the city who have no previous experience in gangs and there is also a mix of players who are from ENG 1 that do have experience and with this I could have myself and other experienced members helps with the new people in the gang and we could all help each other become the best gang in the city.
  • My last reason for wanting to become leader of this org is, being leader of an org will give me an opportunity to meet new people within the city and make some good friends while also giving me a group of people to have fun with and build and carry a solid gang.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
  1. To improve roleplay within the gang I would have a specific group of people who I am certain has a lot of helpful knowledge and can help new players in the gang when they need help and this will also be my team who will go out in the city on certain dates and times to try and recruit members and i will have a set procedure and manual they have to follow when recruiting each new member.
  2. I also plan on creating a map that indicates each spray location for the members of the spray team as this will help players who do not know the spray locations well or are trying out sprays for the first time.
  3. I would like to implement a gang accountant who will hold a percent of all money earned within the gang and this money will be used to help buy members in the gang skill for robbing, house robberies and car theft and will also be used to buy supplies for these activites such as crowbars, bookbags, etc
  4. If i got chance to be leader of marabunta this gang will be on top of city i have experence by being a leader of bloods in en 2 i have completed my term all most like 29 days

Controlaa Sixteen

Sixteen
Player
- Name : Rasan Vermin
- Time Zone : GMT
- ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ Online / per Day : 6-10
- Your Discord : ᶠᶻ Rude Vermin#8697
- Your NickName : 1. RasanVermin 2. Mike Vermin 3. Rude Vermin
- Your ID : 362
( || )Additional information

Leader Of Marabunta Grande Gang

( ||| )Why Do u want to be a leader of this specific Organization ? ( List at least of three reason with explanation )

( | ) What Can I do For The Marabunta Gang? We Trying For 1. Active Gang 2. I Have a Perfect Leader For Turf I Have A Perfect Team For Turfing 3. We Have A Best Graffiti Team 4. We Are Trying To Do So Many Hostage Situation For Balance After It When We Got The Balance Iam Giving Profit Also They Going To Buy Spray Paint Can 5. We Going To Do F.Z For Getting Ammo 6. We Are Going To Battle Ship To Getting Ammo For Ware House 7. My Ware House Every Single Time is Open Because We Are Doing So Many Battle Ship And F.Z Also Clandstine My Ware House Every Single Time is Open For Ghetto Fight

( || ) Why i Want To Be A Leader ?

Last Term term everyone is know that They Aren't An Active About That I Can Shocking Everyone To Change This Situation i can change non ACTIVE gang To ACTIVE This My 4 Try For A Gang Leader Its mean i Love My Work (Gangster) Also Iam Joined All Gang Also I Got A Deputy In Marabunta Gang Iam So Enjoy It So I Can Change Every Thing In Marabunta

( ||| )
Since my first day in city I have been involved with gangs. I have lived and died in ghetto, my utter dedication towards illegal organazation has taught me illegal RP and I have also understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way. I, in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of Marabunta Grande Gang.

( |||| ) Rank System

11. Leader

10. Deputy

9.KingPin

8.Turfer

7.Captain

6.Vice Captain

5.Graffiti

4.Hustler

3.Gangster

2. Clappa

1.New Crip

( ||| ) Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization​

I have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies.

I would advice all the organizations to indulge more into RP, I have personally noticed how no gang ever tries to hit NGs Ammo run or encashment as well. I would want to mantain good terms with the other organization leaders and do such events where LEOs stands as a strong pillar. To make things short, I simply want to improve the relation Illegal Org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city..

I hope my application reaches the curator in good health. Looking forward to hear from you guys.

Select for moderation...

THANKS FOR READING
Rude Vermin

lmnotkyle

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL kyle Giugo
2. Your age 15
3. Time zone GMT
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours school days 10-12 weekends
5. Your Discord NoZihno#1591
6. Your Nickname Kyle Giugo
7. Your ID 603
Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I would love to be leader of marabunta because i have been leader of Marabunta before in EN1 and i have alot of experince and i love to be in gangs and gangs are what keeps me playing Grand RP if i am leader i would have 4 deputys and i will have experinced deputys and i will have experinced people in my leader ship

Being in being in alot of orgs has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the server and it has gave me alot of experince in the orgs that has gave me a lot of confidents .I know many of people would like to join me and help me along with my leader ship and enjoy i will give the org stuff to do and make it fun.

I have seen alot of leader wasent as good and i want to have a chance of being leader and showing the other leaders how its done and i will have a good turfer leader and turfers.

I want everyone to know who we are as a gang no people will fuck with us and if they do they will pay for it and my members to not fuck up and be good not a person who just sits there and use all of the ammo and get robbed all the time.

I will do fun events like (FZ Raid and protects the gang HQ from being raid)
i will help the fun of the gangs and leo's by having members not cop baiting and more.

1Dark1Ilya1

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1: yosef
2: 17
3: 4:47 pm
4: 8-10
5: Dark Shot#3272
6: Dark Ponch
7: 2840
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-1: Marabunta Grande
-2: 1-Because I am an old gangster and I know the rules 2-and I have many friendships and I intend to spread the gangs to take control of the city and then the world 3- and to teach people that the gangs area is dangerous
-------------------
3- Respecting gang laws and cooperating in stealing people, and that our first goal is to respect the rules and to be special

Controlaa Sixteen

Sixteen
Player
1. Your Name: Rasan Vermin
2. Your Agᴇ: 16
3. ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴢᴏɴᴇ: ɢᴍᴛ
4. ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴘᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ: 6-8
5. Your discord: ᶠᶻ Rude Vermin#8697
6. your nickname: Rude Vermin
7. Your ID :362
( | ). Additional information

( || ). Why Do u want to be a leader of this specific Organization ? ( List at least of three reason with explanation ). . .

- First of all, since I arrived to the city, the crime was part of me. I've joined to Marabunta Grande gang and it was part of my life. I used to be high rank in the gang and did everything I can to the gang by investing all of my time to the gang as a member in the gang, so when I will be the leader, I would do everything I couldn't do while I was "only" turfer.

-Since my first day in city I have been involved with gangs. I have lived and died in ghetto, my utter dedication towards illegal organization has taught me illegal RP and I have also understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way. I, in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of Marabunta Grande Gang.

- I also want to make sure that the organization goes to every event that there is. I like all of the org events and i will make sure that the organization is active in those events(like Clan, battleship, gun store robbery, submarine,blackmarket raids) .I also want to make sure that the organization will do global events to make the orgs become closer.
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization-

I have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies.

I would advice all the organizations to indulge more into RP, I have personally noticed how no gang ever tries to hit NGs Ammo run or encashment as well. I would want to mantain good terms with the other organization leaders and do such events where LEOs stands as a strong pillar. To make things short, I simply want to improve the relation Illegal Org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city..

I hope my application reaches the curator in good health. Looking forward to hear from you guys.

Thanks For Reading My Application

Rude Vermin

Marabunta Grande Gang On Top

Ronny Rich

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Jayy

2. Your age 20

3. Time zone EST

4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours

5. Your Discord Jayy Valor#8139

6. Your Nickname Jayy Valor

7. Your ID 762

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) The First reason I want to be leader of Marabunta is because i feel like i could bring good rp scenes and help Marabunta grande grow. i feel i could do this by being open minded while also making sure everyone is having fun and following the rules. Secondly, I want to be the leader of Marabunta grande because I want to help them become the strongest gang in en2. I do have prior gang experience being high command in vagos, and being a part of bloods and families. I have also been in gangs in en1. I have been playing grand rp since the day en1 launched. The third and final reason I would like to be leader is so that I can show off my skills and help out the gang, while also making sure that we are all having fun and everyone is following the rules.

My advice for improving roleplay is to do more FZ raids, store robberies, turfs cland, battleship, etc. I feel as if other gangs don't spend enough time doing such events or don’t necessarily bring in enough numbers. If given the opportunity to become leader, a couple things I would implement are extra bonuses when attending events, as well as strong leadership. I appreciate you taking the time to read this!

Canberk West

Player
Player
1 - Your Name: Canberk
2 - Your Age: 16
3 - Timezone: GMT+3
4 - Average Online per day: 6-8 Hours
5 - Discord Name : einstein but with an iq of 60#7902
6 - Your Nickname: Canberk West
7 - ID: 720

Additional information:

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande

Firstly, I've always wanted to lead an organization for quite a while now and I want to provide my great leaderships skills, passion and motivation to it. I've been in the Gang side of things for quite sometime now and I feel like I know almost everything and am ready to use all that experience into the gang and make it a great place.

Secondly, I was apart of Marabunta for quite a while and managed to progress to the 8th Rank and was able to get promoted for showing up to events/meeting points on a regular occurrence and being able to set up and get ready for events. (Clandstine, battleships, etc) I put a lot of my time into Marabunta and want to spend more time on it being the leader and gaining way more experience.

Thirdly, I want to make it my duties to make sure that I am making the gang a great place for everyone and making sure that all the members are keeping great motivation for the gang and are wanting to progress through the ranks. Everyone will be treated fairly and be treated with the up most respect. I will give people opportunities at new thing's whether that be them being on the Turf Team, etc.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

Giving the new members equal opportunities and them not being left out or forgotten about. All efforts that are seen in them will lead to promotions and such more. As I stated before I want to make it my duties and for my High Command to make sure that all members are showing up regularly to events and keeping a fine line between the toxicity that my members give out to other Gang Members, Citizens, LEOS, etc. I will make sure that every individual who joins has good knowledge of the city and all of the General Rules, Event Rules, Ghetto rules, etc and they're clear on their English skills as they won't be able to conversate during RP Situations.

Goals as Marabunta leader:

1 - Becoming a great organized organization.
2 - Being the best to roam the streets of Los Santos.
3 - Increasing the current reputation of the Marabunta and how it is looked at.

Unknown killah

Player
Player

Additional information:

Firstly, I've always wanted to lead an organization for quite a while now and I want to provide my great leaderships skills, passion and motivation to it. I've been in the Gang side of things for quite sometime now and I feel like I know almost everything and am ready to use all that experience into the gang and make it a great place.

Secondly, I was apart of Marabunta for quite a while and managed to progress to the 8th Rank and was able to get promoted for showing up to events/meeting points on a regular occurrence and being able to set up and get ready for events. (Clandstine, battleships, etc) I put a lot of my time into Marabunta and want to spend more time on it being the leader and gaining way more experience.

Thirdly, I want to make it my duties to make sure that I am making the gang a great place for everyone and making sure that all the members are keeping great motivation for the gang and are wanting to progress through the ranks. Everyone will be treated fairly and be treated with the up most respect. I will give people opportunities at new thing's whether that be them being on the Turf Team, etc.

Giving the new members equal opportunities and them not being left out or forgotten about. All efforts that are seen in them will lead to promotions and such more. As I stated before I want to make it my duties and for my High Command to make sure that all members are showing up regularly to events and keeping a fine line between the toxicity that my members give out to other Gang Members, Citizens, LEOS, etc. I will make sure that every individual who joins has good knowledge of the city and all of the General Rules, Event Rules, Ghetto rules, etc and they're clear on their English skills as they won't be able to conversate during RP Situations.

👎👎👎👎

Unknown killah

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Stephen
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone ESAT
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours school days 8-10 weekends
5. Your Discord Padax#0049
6. Your Nickname Jesse Creed
7. Your ID 11483
Additional information

- I've been playing the server for a while now and really want to be a leader. I've been in a few organizations over my period of playing and I feel this makes me a strong leader for this position. I have been in a few gangs now for extended periods of time. My knowledge of the rules helps me to be able to be successful over the 30 days of being a leader and maybe even take another term.

-Being in FIB/Bloods/Ballas/Vagos has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the server and that has gave me a lot of confidents to achieve any goals. I know many of people would like to join me and help me along side this journey .

- I also seen how the past 2 leaders ran Marabunta and gave it a good rep i can do that aswell by have a good turf team to get 100% turfs next season i have alot of people up my sleeve to bring to my turf team and beat vagos

- I want to everyone to know who we are as a gang no people to be fucked with we are going to own every spray in the ghetto and make sure no one takes it if they do they better put up a good fight.

- I have alot of things to improve rp but the main thing would be everyone knowing and exploring the city rule

1. Doing fun events
2. Do fun rp with corrupt cops
3. And my high Commends will write a folder for each leo org high commend
4. Doing Robberys and Hostage situations
4.we would use ( /try/me commands)

I hope you like my application and cant wait to work with you.
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

Mark Loops

EX Curator of Media
Player
The following players have been selected for Marabunta interviews at 17:00 server time on the 30th of March

1. Jayy Valor#8139 - Jayy Valor - 762

2. Padax#0049 - Jesse Creed - 11483

Controlaa Sixteen

Sixteen
Player
1. Your Name: Rasan Vermin
2. Your Agᴇ: 16
3. ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴢᴏɴᴇ: ɢᴍᴛ
4. ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴘᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ: 6-8
5. Your discord: Controlaa Pluxury#8697
6. your nickname: Rude Vermin
7. Your ID :362
( | ). Additional information

( || ). Why Do u want to be a leader of this specific Organization ? ( List at least of three reason with explanation ). . .

- First of all, since I arrived to the city, the crime was part of me. I've joined to Marabunta Grande gang and it was part of my life. I used to be high rank in the gang and did everything I can to the gang by investing all of my time to the gang as a member in the gang, so when I will be the leader, iam Hc In Every Gang I was Deputy In 8 Terms

-Since my first day in city I have been involved with gangs. I have lived and died in ghetto, my utter dedication towards illegal organization has taught me illegal RP and I have also understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way. I, in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of Marabunta Grande Gang.

- I also want to make sure that the organization goes to every event that there is. I like all of the org events and i will make sure that the organization is active in those events(like Clan, battleship, gun store robbery, submarine,blackmarket raids) .I also want to make sure that the organization will do global events to make the orgs become closer.
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization-

Thanks For Reading My Application

Rude Vermin

Marabunta Grande Gang On Top

Canberk West

Player
Player

Additional information:

Reagan Bolo

mikks bolo is cheater
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Reagan
2. 17
3. Na east
4. 6-9 hours
5. apollo#0004
6. Reagan Apollo
7. 16032

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. I understand how gangs need to run and how other legal orgs will be used to handle them. I feel I could be an amazing necessity to Marabunta and help them become what they deserve! I understand ranks and know many good members and people who would be great fits. I will train them all and make sure they understand what to do and for that I feel I could make a great leader and thats the main reason I want to be one
Another reason is i feel its all been wrong from past. I feel I could make some changes that would help Marabunta and make the situation better for everyone including other orgs. Ive always enjoyed gangs especially Marabunta and i think i would seriously enjoy this and make a huge impact to everybody around me and help players become better at rp and overall.

3. To improve roleplay I have many ideas here are a few.
I. I will always engage and make my members engage in negotiations for it is an amazing way to RP and if done right is very fun.
II. I will teach all my members how to properly do things such as RP, store robberies, ECT so the experience becomes more enjoyable for everybody with less drama.
III. I wont let people do stuff if I do not think they are ready. For example I will not let a new player host negotiations incase they mess it up for say something for our and everybody benefit.
IV. Ill assist new players with pure patience, I wont be mad and i will encourage players to ask me any questions they might have.

This is my marabunta application thank you!

Last edited:

real berko

the person i love gave me this name
Player
1. Your name IRL: BERK AYDIN TÜMKAYA

2. Your age : 21

3. Time zone: +
GMT+03:00

4. Average online per day : 8-12 hour

5. Your Discord:berko#9008

6. Your Nickname: iberk hurmaci

7. Your ID :3220

Additional information
------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -
1.leader of : MARABUNTA GRANDE
------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------

.:
MARABUNTA GRANDE I want to be a leader because I am Ballas I have experience and crime in both organizations as in FIB , NG , LSPD , NG , GOV and now it's different It's been My Crime and Myself and My Situation its good RP transformation in both family One because now palm I'm at home because now I love Date and ghetto more

3.: In my opinion

+:Supporting good RP to join all general and ghetto awakening gang members, which can help maintain good RP for other gang members .

+I will organize gang activities when I do it regularly every day : turf . military base raid store robbery , gun shop , Battleship, FZ raid,

#MARABUNTA GRANDE Gang on top
sddefault.jpg

Last edited:

Reagan Bolo

mikks bolo is cheater
Player
1. berk aydin tümkaya
2. 21
3. GMT+03:00
4.7+ hour
5. berko#9008
6. iberk hurmaci
7. 3220
Additional information
1.Leader of: Marabunta Grande Gang
2. I believe I can do good things in vagos and do good things in ghetto / I want to rule the ghetto with my gang / To strike fear into all the gangs and get the cops out of this city
3. The first thing I will improve is knowledge and understanding of all server rules. In the past, I realized that the biggest reason why RP was broken in the city and ghetto in other gangs was due to not knowing the server and ghetto rules. This allows players to break characters to explain to the individual the rules that cause all RP to be lost. I believe a weekly meeting within the gang to discuss the rules of the city can help players maintain their character and focus on the RP direction rather than the next rule break.

#Marabunta Grande Gang on top
sddefault.jpg
Did you just copy an application ? You said vagos. Check before You c and p

Lucifer Morningstaar

Devil
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL - TYSON

2. Your age - 19

3. Time zone - (GMT-5)

4. Average online per day - 12-18HOURS

5. Your Discord - Lucifer Morningstar#3418

6. Your Nickname - Luciferr Morningstar

7. Your ID - 12533

Additional information
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1. Leader of - MARABUNTA GRANDE
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
2. + I want to be leader of MARABUNTA GRANDE because i have experienced both crime and legal organizations as i was in FIB , NG , GOV and in crime i have experience of Ballas and right now i am in Bloods and from these different organisations of Crime and state i got good experience to mantain good RP from both sides as i have been in bloods now i think i should be leader of gangs because i like this more than STATE..

+ I can mantain good RP by hiring gang members who can follow all general and ghetto rules which can help to maintain good RP for LEOs and other gang member .. and there will be less rule breaks..

+ I will also take action for every rule break quick and would never do anything which can lead my ORGANIZATION to disband and ill also acknowledge all gang members with general and ghetto rules before hiring ..

+ I will do my best to make my ORGANIZATION most superior from all and ill join all events daily with my gang like Battleship,FZ raid,StoreRobberies,Turf events.....

+ I will always support my gang.

3. In my perespective ,
+ To improve roleplay the gang life should be more realistic like there should be more to do than only events right now present more activities and event should be added.
+To maintain good RP everyone should follow all rules

Last edited:

Sato Poonch

Just better then you.
Player
1. Your name IRL - Brayden
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - MST
4. Average online per day - 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord - Da Wock#0001
6. Your Nickname - SatoDe morgan
7. Your ID - #1778

Additional information -

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Marabunta is where i started. I know id be a great leader and I've helped lead the bloods before successfully. i learned alot about what it takes to be a leader. Its alot of work and time to invest. I have leadership skills and have a strong respect for the rules allowing to get the job done right. In my time co-leading Bloods and Being in Marabunta I facilitated squads and got he gang active when everything was seemingly quiet within headquarters. This all around gives me experience that would be essential when brought to the table. This gives me a perspective of being these different ranking organization members but also built leadership skills that prepare me to be a leader of a gang.

3. I had Implemented a well thought out test and initiation incorporating ghetto rules to better facilitate a proper and respected gang/community of the GrandRP server. This test would include a a quiz and an activity with hands on experience to get members ready for the gang. I want to create groups within the gang meant for specific tasks and expect high end results. These tasks can range from squads meant for spraying all the way up to bigger groups to participate in events. These groups would include well trained members who specialize in certain areas but are highly trained and capable to complete all other gang activities. The groups would be sorted with titles created by a ranking system. I know quite a few people of influence within the GrandRP community and this I feel also will help other organizations come together and create an all around better role play experience caused through negotiations like business and quality within events. Teaching new members under my leadership will allow members to learn from the vast knowledge I have acquired from my previous Co-Leadership experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom