Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Pluxury

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Marabunta interviews at 16:00 server time on 22nd January.

palma#4299 - palma blummg - 46548
Ayyan Knight#7293 - Ayyan Knight-51486

Punar0p#2132 - Punar Badmash - 46029

The Applications for Marabunta leader are closed now

Last edited:

Dede Choo

EX Leader of bloods
Player
1. Your name IRL: dejohn
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: dede2wavy#7299
6. Your dede
7. Your ID: 70317
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I want to be a leader of this organization to increase crime in the city.
I will organize my gang in such a way that all the leo's are scared of my people .i will make sure that we have the most active gang with max numbers and have the LEO's scared of us.
I want my organization to be the toughest competition for legal organizations we will have 100% turf's i will have the best turf team
i plan to have max numbers conduct store robbery and hostage situation plan to make the LEO tired and fear us bunta will be the #1 gang under my leadership
i already have alot of numbers who will join if i get leader we will be the most feared gang in the city if i get leader
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

I will make sure that everyone knows city rules as well as gang rules for a better rp experince as well as proper rp commands as well as i will give bonuses to people i see being active and helping out the gang

Last edited:

Famiglia di Nemici

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Kaiden
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone PST
4. Average online per day 7-8 hours weekdays 12-14 hours weekends
5. Your Discord SleepyEnemy#7784
6. Your Nickname Dave Winters
7. Your ID 3099

Additional information
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
2.1 Leadership: There's been some amazing leadership for the first term to this last one but i think i can go above and beyond and be the best leader Marabunta has ever seen i know who i want for certain positions already i have everything mapped out.
2.2 Family: this last term made me realize so much, Marabunta needs better leadership someone who will step up to the plate when needed someone who can get along with other leaders and not fight with them.
2.3 Discipline: I plan on implementing a lot of discipline but i also want people to be able to have fun while be smart about it i don't want people breaking rules and getting kicked out of the org for stupid reasons.
3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.
3.1 Structure: I'm going to implement enough structure and discipline to where people know how to have fun while not breaking the rules.
3.2 Ranks: I'm going to give people ranks/roles based on experience if they deserve it and if they can show me there fit for that role/rank.
3.3 Corruption: I want to be able to have corrupt cops on a payroll or to help us out in situations where we could use a corrupt cop.

3.4 I want this next term to have the best roleplay experience while still having structure.

My goals for Marabunta :
Having the strongest members that can display the highest level of Rp Possible
Another goal is to have the best Capture/Turf team possible i plan on getting some of the best team players and sharpshooters.
Another goal is to have the best Spray team that can bring a lot of profit in
Another goal is to have the best members in general from the best a following rules to the best at being able to bring profit in from everything.
My last goal is to have extremely active members to high activity in city to high activity during every event.

Ranks
12 Founder [Leader]
11 Warlord [Deputy]
10 Chief Enforcer [3rd Command]
9 Hitman [4th Command]
-------HIGH COMMAND-------
8 Capo
7 Turfer
6 Graffitist
5 Soldier
4 Runner
3 Scout
2 Associate
1 Suspended
The Punishment system will be.

Strike 1 warning
Strike 2 Demotion
Strike 3 Kicked out of the ORG.

I wish Bloods the best for whoever becomes Leader.

Regards Ex HOD of Patrol LSPD, Ex HOD of SWAT LSPD, Ex Deputy Chief of SWAT SAHP,Ex 3rd Command bloods, EX 4th Command LSPD EX 2nd lieutenant NG
Thank you for your time reading my application!

Alex Demonn

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL Jaideep
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord GabbarSingh#9306
6. Your Nickname Gabbar Singh
7. Your ID 63440

Additional information
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

+ i am playing in this city more than 6 months and i love gang life here , i love illegal rp i have never joined any legal organization , i said never not even once not even in other cities and this makes me a lot experienced guy in the crime section

+ i have been high command in every gang , and this moment i know how to run a gang im full capaible to run a gang , i have spend a lot of time in ballas and i have a feeling with this particular gang that i cannot explain and ofcourse Nostlagia

+ i have seen many gang leader who just stay in hq or do nothing maybe 1 event in whole day ? which effect the Gang well i will not do this mistake as long as im in the city i will do multiple events everyday we can do store robbery , gun store robbery . clands , Hostage situation and multiple Fort zancudo , i will also never allow my graffiti team to go down more than 5000 profit i want my graffiti profit at peak , ghetto clapping with all my gang members , i want to make my gang dominating gang in the city

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
my mostly time has spent in gangs and the gangs has everything but also lack Of Rp , RP situatuons , in my gang i will Make a good enviornment for everyone will make small changes , the changes will imporove the Rp , No Toxicity , And will try best to deal with legal org and will make conversations intresting while doing negotiations , and also i would love to do team ups with other gangs , for example asking other gang for help or helping other gang for illegal stuff.

Last edited:

Palma Blu

Player
Player
Information
1. IRL name
: ralfs
2. Age: 19
3. Time zone:GMT+3
4. Average daily online: 7-12 hours
5. Your Discord: palma#4299
6. Your Nickname: palma blummg
7. Your ID:46548

Additional information

1. Leader of...marabunta

Since my first day I have been involved in gang activity. the ghetto has taught me illegal RP and I have understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way.I can also handle any type of situations in the crime world. I will make sure that I have a gang with skill based people and help us rule the ghetto. my strengths are that I am very confident and can lead people. I will also make sure that every single person in the gang follow RP rules strictly. and people are satisfied with my leadership. in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of the the marabunta.

3. How will I improve RP.
I will make sure that every member of my Gang is following all the rules and befor people join the gang i will have them take a test of thare knowledge. I will try to solve all the issues in IC rather than going on forums but if needed I will do the other way too. and i will have a strike system.
1)strike: verbal strike
2)strike: derank
3)strike: kik/black list (depending on the circumstances)

4. My goals for marabunta:
1)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible

Liza Hayashi

EX General
Player
Information :

1- Your name IRL
: Smit Shinde
2- Your age : 17
3- Time zone : GMT+5:30
4- Average online per day : 4 to 6 hours
5- Your Discord : Smit )#5761
6- Your Nickname : Elon Walker
7- Your ID : 31600

Additional information :

1- Leader of Marabunta Grande

2-
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Ever since I moved to this city, I have always formed gang fraternities and had great success with these brothers. Protecting my brothers gave me the feeling of family I've been looking for all my life, and now my brothers are looking for a ringleader and they say they want to see me on their leader. I want to be the ringleader because I want to achieve greater success with my brothers.

- I am a very cold-blooded person, I trust the decisions I made in bad conditions and I think that I can get my brothers out of any situation and I think that we will spend quality times while doing this.

- In every gang I joined, I had the trust of the people and served as a high command. During these times, I gained a lot of experience and I can easy pass it on just others.

- Considering all these, I believe that I can easily fulfill this task and I aim to be the nightmare of the security forces and other gangs.

3- Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- I will make sure recruits know the rules

- I know all the graffiti locations in the city and with my members I will always keep them on hand and in doing so we will be one of the most active gangs in the city

- The current security forces are in really large numbers and to fight them, I will keep the best men in town by my side and fight them as best I can.

- I'll try to hold all the territories in the gangs with my turf crew.

- Another situation is that the gang activities are ordinary and done incorrectly, I have prepared my new plans for them and I want to increase the gameplay quality for everyone.

- I am a sharing person and i will share everything i get with my friends so not me, we will always win

Last edited:

Andrew Sharma

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: harsh
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: UTC+5:30
4. Average online per day:3-6 hours
5. Your Discord: Andrew tatte#6969
6. Your Nickname: Andrew Sharma
7. Your ID: 96501
Additional information
1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande

-first of all i need to mention i am really experienced in this city but in my 1st account i am making this application because i think marabunta needs a leader who can be active and do event because as i have been in marbunta in the last term i know that we got disbanded because of inactivity if i be a leader i will make sure that this mistake never happens again

-as far my strength i am really good at negotiations,gathering,talking and in managing people's but not have patience it my weakness and i was an under deputy in the last term also was know alot about legal and have experience in all leo orgs

-i like this specific gang because it has best history how far i know and i want to follow the footsteps of the last leaders i like this gang also for his colour and it's hq is also at a good place were it's easy to gether

-as far i have seen there is very unequal ratio in legal and illegal i have there are alot active guys in legal organisation then illigal organization i think the major reason people are afraid of criminal structure and i think people are also not behaving good with people who comes to join so if i be a leader i want my gang to have a lot of active members which are active on daily basis

-i have leos and gangs are not making negotiations realistic and fun they are not using /me/do/try commands when they need to. example: after getting the money from the negotiations writing /me checks the cash

-i have seen guys who are not stopping while saying pull over to them and do's powegaming by not stopping in this i also want admins help to sort this thing. because of this gangs are not getting hostages and can't do events like store robbery and hostage situation

Thanks for Reading
Regards
-Andrew Sharma

Last edited:

Harry Bolo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Harrison
2. 17
3. UK (GMT)
4. 8-10 hours
5. Dumb Pundi#2807
6. Harry Bolo
7. 33032

I have always loved Marabunta, and I wanted to lead this gang to make it one of the strongest gangs the city has seen.

I have been in every gang and have been HC and turfer in all of them, I want the chance to lead and teach other people how to run a gang correctly.

A lot of people say Marabunta is always a dead gang, but I will prove them wrong and be an active leader and have an active gang.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
* I will have my gang clapping in ghetto daily and ensuring that everyone knows we are not going to go light on anyone. We are GANG members and we plan to act that way.

* I plan to have deputy's from different time zones so this way we can have active members at all hours of the day and night.

* All members of the gang will have to attend events and be active in order to get a rank up. I may even do a competition for the member who does the most event to win some cash.

* Gang members will act accordingly to the gang lifestyle, but they will do it without being toxic., especially to one another.

* After successful store robberies or hostage events I will give bonuses to gang members. *I will have a solid and strong turf team to give us the best chance at 100%

gEm

nope
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL: Muhammad Yousuf
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 6 Hours Weekdays, 10 hours weekends
5. Your Discord: yousuf#5802
6. Your Nickname: Gem Lite
7. Your ID: 71324

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

1.First of all i want to create competition with legal orgs such as FIB,SAHP,LSPD,GOV,NG Because many people r waiting for a good leadership to work and fight under against Legal orgs. And one more thing that i was in Marabunta Grande and it was the second only gang i have ever seen like a family
2. One of our most important goals is to improve the Mafia Rp again. We find it very one-sided at the right time and we want to change something about it. This also applies to many areas, as these are occupied by Mara or Ballas and it is therefore very one-sided.
3.Firstly, it’s the RP quality I could bring out to members and citizens, in being the position of leader. I’m a willing RolePlay and I prefer having a great RP situation rather than losing or dying, something that I know others strive to learn but doesn’t succeed in.
My Advices for Improving RolePlay In Organization are
1. My way to improve role play in the Organization is to make sure that everyone is well known on the rules and know the basic workings of the server and know what is allowed and is not allowed in the Organization .
2.I would make sure that Everyone respects their Higher ups and follows orders to stop if they are doing a RP situation Wrong or if they are trying to provoke another member.
3.Those who breaks rules by mistake (not intentionally) should be punished less than those who breaks rules intentionally.

And ne more thing off the topic that i want to see Bloods vs Marabunta again in Ghetto

hassan knight

Player
Player
Leader of Marabunta

1:Name IRL: Hassan
2: Your Age: 16
3:Time Zone: GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: Hassan Thug#5006
6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thug
7. Your ID: 89866

---Additional Information---
1. Leader of...Marabunta Grande

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs.

2:I will try to make Marabunta Grande Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do grffiti.MaraBunta Grande will be stongest gang in city.

1: Try to do as much event as you can.
2: Dont be toxic with anyone in gang.
3: Make Role Play Friendly.
4: Try to give bonus after evert event
5: Dont Dishert anyone in your gang.

4. My goals for Marabunta:
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf

Thanks For reading

gEm

nope
Player
Leader of Marabunta

1:Name IRL: Hassan
2: Your Age: 16
3:Time Zone: GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: Hassan Thug#5006
6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thug
7. Your ID: 89866

---Additional Information---
1. Leader of...Marabunta Grande

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs.

2:I will try to make Marabunta Grande Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do grffiti.MaraBunta Grande will be stongest gang in city.

1: Try to do as much event as you can.
2: Dont be toxic with anyone in gang.
3: Make Role Play Friendly.
4: Try to give bonus after evert event
5: Dont Dishert anyone in your gang.

4. My goals for Marabunta:
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf

Thanks For reading
yep copied from many application bro well done u have been long time in city
89k id Lmao

hassan knight

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Muhammad Yousuf
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 6 Hours Weekdays, 10 hours weekends
5. Your Discord: yousuf#5802
6. Your Nickname: Gem Lite
7. Your ID: 71324

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

1.First of all i want to create competition with legal orgs such as FIB,SAHP,LSPD,GOV,NG Because many people r waiting for a good leadership to work and fight under against Legal orgs. And one more thing that i was in Marabunta Grande and it was the second only gang i have ever seen like a family
2. One of our most important goals is to improve the Mafia Rp again. We find it very one-sided at the right time and we want to change something about it. This also applies to many areas, as these are occupied by Mara or Ballas and it is therefore very one-sided.
3.Firstly, it’s the RP quality I could bring out to members and citizens, in being the position of leader. I’m a willing RolePlay and I prefer having a great RP situation rather than losing or dying, something that I know others strive to learn but doesn’t succeed in.
My Advices for Improving RolePlay In Organization are
1. My way to improve role play in the Organization is to make sure that everyone is well known on the rules and know the basic workings of the server and know what is allowed and is not allowed in the Organization .
2.I would make sure that Everyone respects their Higher ups and follows orders to stop if they are doing a RP situation Wrong or if they are trying to provoke another member.
3.Those who breaks rules by mistake (not intentionally) should be punished less than those who breaks rules intentionally.

And ne more thing off the topic that i want to see Bloods vs Marabunta again in Ghetto
it is the application of Marabunta not blood copy man its clearly looking that it is coppied

Daisy Pluxury

EX Curator Of NG
Player
1. Your name IRL Jaxon
2. Your age 25
3. Time zone BST
4. Average online per day 5 -6 Hours
5. Your Discord Jaxon Harlow#1895
6. Your Nickname Jaxon Harlow
7. Your ID 60153

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I want to be a leader of marabunta because it always had a special place in my heart
❤️
It was the first gang I joined and I always loved how gangs worked. I’ve been under deputy of bunta and and now I want to take it 2 steps higher and become the leader of marabunta
💙

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
I believe that if you be strict and also have fun with your people the RP level will be insane. I want to add new levels to gangs which might even be new way to train in combat. I also want to focus on my turfs a lot.
Ranking System:

13- Big Boss
12- Boss
11- Under Boss
10- Turfer
9- Recruiter
8- King Pin
7- Vandalist
6- Spray Member
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Teen
1- Freeze

Fafa

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Hitesh Sharma
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - UTC 5:30+
4. Average online per day - 8-9 hours
5. Your Discord - FAFA SHIKAARI #4438
6. Your Nickname - Fafa Shikaari
7. Your ID - 44774

Additional information

Leader of... Marabunta Grande

First Reason: I have been gambling in the town for 4-5 months now and the group life is wherein this town is a success. I additionally have experience as a Deputy twice. I am concerned within the strategic and operational place and may therefore additionally deliver my management abilities here as a leader for the Marabunta Grande.

Second Reason: The number of people I have met in the city, emails and anywhere else have informed me to end up as a leader once as they would have the quality experience. I additionally feel that if I'm able to teach the new players within inside the gang extra about the regulations and the way to do matters would possibly simply make loads greater experience to them, in preference to a brand new participant being sent to demorgan for not following a easy small rule and yet again that is where me and the deputies will help them.

Third Reason: I have so many turfers as my buddies, I have the high-quality group of turfers and I'm certain that the maximum captures may be from my gang if I be the leader.

I will have participants to do graffiti and get the maximum graffiti income within all the gangs.

Past Experience
- Ex High command of Marabunta, Ex High command of Families, Ex High command of Ballas, Ex High command of Vagos, Ex High command of Bloods, 2Ex Deputy of Marabunta, Ex Deputy of Vagos, " 2Ex Deputy of Ballas."

I will form Alliances with other gangs to get strong.

I assure that my gang will be the most active in the term of my leadership.

Have Deputies who could lead to additional activities after I go out of the city.

Better negotiations and RP whilst on shop and gun store robberies.

Attacks on ammo run, encashments

Kushal Wibowo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:-Kushal shukla
2. Your age:-18
3. Time zone:- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:-5 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord:-kushal shukla#2920
6. Your Nickname:-Kushal Pluxury
7. Your ID:-50196

I would like to become the leader of The Marabunta Granande as I believe I could successfully lead this gang on top. I want to make The Marabunta one of the most respected gangs of everyone.

- I have gained a lot of experience in gangs and on the streets and I want to pass this experience on to my friends. Organizations should make everyone feel welcome and close, so that they can work better. A leader should be someone who is committed to helping their members out and pushing them to be the best. The people of the ghetto know me. The most loyal members of The Marabunta gang would follow me, as me and my boys have dominated almost every gang event.

---My advice to Improve the rp is to Make keep my gang alive. I will attend all Of the IC+OOC event Such as cland , Battle ship , Subs , Vehicle theft and etc. My another objective to make the gang active is Be active in ghetto , Get 100%graffiti every hours. I will also organize event like FZ raid, Store robbery , Gun store robbery every day so I can keep my gang member active. Also I will give bonuses to my gang member every day. I will always observe event activities and I will always give rank ups to active member of gang. I will get the best negotiator of The city in my gang to beat leo in every situation and protect my gang members. Another thing I will never allow any kind of toxicity in my gang. I will not give any chance to toxic people.

Thanks for reading 💙😊

Nicolas Kakyoin

It takes time
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL

Nicolas Abuladze

2. Your age

3. Time zone

GMT + 4 / WET + 0

6-11

5. Your Discord

Zamney#0019

6. Your Nickname

Nicolas Morgan

7. Your ID

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

A. I want to be a leader of bunta because I want to bring the proper Rp in Crime life, in my opinion, en 2 isn't the stricter server than En 1, and En 3 Wanna know why? Because I've been a leader of EN 1 and EN 3 of the gang, the Questions were tough ( I passed the exam tho ) I had to memorize and study everything, I lost again and again but I didn't give up on the EN 1 it was easier to get a leadership and on the EN 3 it was tough, the thing is that on the EN 2 was no proper rp and proper Term of the gang, I know now you are going to ask, what about bolos? Yeah sure bolos were great but you know they were on EN 3 in vagos when I had the leadership of Bunta and there was High competition in Turfs, there was a lot of stress and all but in the end, my guys won Major of turfs, then we got disbanded and all.

B. I want to be a leader of the marabunta Because I think that I have valuable skills/Requirements, I've been going on with rp life since 2019, I remember it was Summer I was playing on Grand rp RS1 when I got to the En 1 then En 2 and then EN 3 through all those experiences I've met all the wonderful people, people which can perform in my term, people which I can trust, I have all the valuable requirements and Needs, I've been Doing a lot of things in my Rp life I've been getting all these experiences in my past, I've been a gang leader/deputy couple of times and I think that I am the most valuable person.

C. I want to be a leader of the Marabunta Grande Because I want to get 100% turfs, Here's the question you are going to ask, How are you gonna get it? I have a lot of turfers on my side, turfers who got the Pikachu hoodie many times without any effort These guys are very good, and they are my friends, and I am glad that I have them by my side.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

A. One of the best pieces of advice i can give to anyone else in Improving the rp level as a Gang HC or a leader is that Do as much as situation as you can, what do I mean by situations? Hostage situations/Store robberies, also do a lot of events such as FZ raid, attend a lot of events Cland, Submarine, Battleship , enchantment, etc , also Please don't Miss the Battleship ( Thats one of the most important ones? .

B. Get people to do Graffiti, Keep Graffiti profit more than 9k , That's one of the most important ones aswell

C. Be strict in recruiting, I've been a gang leader and I know how things are , for example, if you recruit people which are very New and they don't know the rules they will give you some problems I promise you.

D. Get your people out in the ghetto and tell them to rob/kill, whats the point? When other humans see that you guys are active and you guys are everywhere they will want to join you.

4. My experiences

Leader - EX Marabunta Leader (EN 3) / EX Families Leader (EN 1)
Deputy Position
- Ex-Deputy of Marabunta (EN1) / EX-Deputy of Vagos (EN1) / EX-Families Deputy EN (2) / Bloods Deputy (EN 3) / NG deputy (EN 2) / Current Deputy of FIB (EN 2)
Turfer - Ex-Ballas Turfer (EN1) / EX Ballas turfer (En 2 ) / Ex Bloods Turfer/Deputy ( EN 3 )

Lukeㅤ

EX '' 103 '' 𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Luke
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: EU (In Game Time)
5. Your Discord: lqki#001
6. Your Nickname: Ghost Choo
7. Your ID: 97785
Additional information
1. Leader of… Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):
  • I have previous knowledge of every legal org in the city and out of every org I have been in but gangs especially Marabunta have been my all-time favorite compared to legal orgs.
  • I will be very active and efficient in making Marabunta the best gang in the city and it being the best for every event.
  • I will do a lot of rp situations (hostages, gun store robberies,etc.) and I will make this org very active instead of an afk org.
  • Any rulebreaks will result in kicks and blacklists no matter what
  • Very active in doing Hostage situations and store robberies so LEO’s can have a good rp experience with us
  • Marabunta will rule the city and ghetto with no rulebreaks to make it as fun as possible for everyone
  • Me and my Deputy will make sure no rulebreaks and good rp experience is possible for everyone in our gang and out

Ranking System in Marabunta Grande:
1- Young Bunta
2- Bunta
3- Soldier ]
4- Shooter
5- Spray Team
6- OG
7- Turfer
8- Shotcaller
9- Vice Captain
10- Captain
11- Druglord
12- Deputy
13- Boss

Requirements to join / Interview Questions:
Age Level In City: 5 and up
—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level 2 backpack and up
—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bunta Clothes (Blue Tops and Bottoms)
1- How many people and how many cars you need to rob someone? (They must be aware of the new rule with 2 cars and 4 members)

2- Where can you rob people?

3- If you rob someone, what items can you take from them?

4- If you are being chased can you go back to HQ or to greenzone?

5- Can you enter another gang's HQ without permission from the Leader/Deputy?

6- Can you shoot people inside HQ?

7- Can you search/rob/revive someone with your gun out?

8- If you died can you go back to the same place?

9- What cars do you need to use for gang events, can you use a personal?

10- At a gunstore robbery, can you be on the roof?

11- At a FZ raid, can you be on the roof?

12- What do you do when a police officer shoots you from outside the zone at a gunstore robbery? Can you shoot back?

13- Define (Power Gaming) with an example

14- Define (Fear RP) with an example

15- Define (Meta Gaming) with an example

GOALS FOR Marabunta Grande:
  • To be the best in Turf Wars
  • To be the most active gang
  • To be the gang with the best rp
  • Taking control of ghetto without rulebreaks
  • MAKING BUNTA ON TOP!!!
Previous Ranks / Experiences
NG Major / FIB HOD HR / SHA DHOD HR / Government Deputy Governor / FIB COS 3x / FIB DHOD HR / SAHP HOD HR / SAHP COS / SAHP Assistant Sheriff / Vagos Deputy / Families HC / Ballas HC
  • Thank you admins for reviewing and I hope you have a good day/night
…Best regards, Ghost

Last edited:

Tonio HuIk

Shooter in Bloods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Luke
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: EU (In Game Time)
5. Your Discord: lqki#001
6. Your Nickname: Luke Dior
7. Your ID: 69580
Additional information
1. Leader of… Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):
  • I have previous knowledge of every legal org in the city and out of every org I have been in but gangs especially Marabunta have been my all-time favorite compared to legal orgs.
  • I will be very active and efficient in making Marabunta the best gang in the city and it being the best for every event.
  • I will do a lot of rp situations (hostages, gun store robberies,etc.) and I will make this org very active instead of an afk org.
  • Any rulebreaks will result in kicks and blacklists no matter what
  • Very active in doing Hostage situations and store robberies so LEO’s can have a good rp experience with us
  • Marabunta will rule the city and ghetto with no rulebreaks to make it as fun as possible for everyone
  • Me and my Deputy will make sure no rulebreaks and good rp experience is possible for everyone in our gang and out

Ranking System in Marabunta Grande:
1- Young Bunta
2- Bunta
3- Soldier ]
4- Shooter
5- Spray Team
6- OG
7- Turfer
8- Shotcaller
9- Vice Captain
10- Captain
11- Druglord
12- Deputy
13- Boss

Requirements to join / Interview Questions:
Age Level In City: 5 and up
Level 2 backpack and up
Bunta Clothes (Blue Tops and Bottoms)
1- How many people and how many cars you need to rob someone? (They must be aware of the new rule with 2 cars and 4 members)

2- Where can you rob people?

3- If you rob someone, what items can you take from them?

4- If you are being chased can you go back to HQ or to greenzone?

5- Can you enter another gang's HQ without permission from the Leader/Deputy?

6- Can you shoot people inside HQ?

7- Can you search/rob/revive someone with your gun out?

8- If you died can you go back to the same place?

9- What cars do you need to use for gang events, can you use a personal?

10- At a gunstore robbery, can you be on the roof?

11- At a FZ raid, can you be on the roof?

12- What do you do when a police officer shoots you from outside the zone at a gunstore robbery? Can you shoot back?

13- Define (Power Gaming) with an example

14- Define (Fear RP) with an example

15- Define (Meta Gaming) with an example

GOALS FOR Marabunta Grande:
  • To be the best in Turf Wars
  • To be the most active gang
  • To be the gang with the best rp
  • Taking control of ghetto without rulebreaks
  • MAKING BUNTA ON TOP!!!
Previous Ranks / Experiences
NG Major / FIB HOD HR / SHA DHOD HR / Government Deputy Governor / FIB COS 3x / FIB DHOD HR / SAHP HOD HR / SAHP COS / SAHP Assistant Sheriff / Vagos Deputy / Families HC / Ballas HC
  • Thank you admins for reviewing and I hope you have a good day/night
…Best regards, Luke

Best leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom