Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaryan scorpion

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. Aryan
2. 18 years old
3. (GMT+5:30)
4. 6-8 hours usually
5. Arryan Sccorpion#8700
6. Arryan Sccorpion
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

(i). I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience of almost all legal or illegal organizations (leaving out a few) but illegals have always been my strength and priority I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them. I have seen people struggling to run a gang and I have seen gangs getting disbanded because the leader was not performing well but I will try to give my best to run this gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and I can implement them as a leader.

(ii). I want to take the RP experience of a gang to the next level. I am planning to do all gang events like Battleship, Fort Zancudo, clandestine and ill make sure that we participate in all these types of gang events. Clandestine is one of my favourite events but sadly almost every gang camp for the parachute in that event and is kinda boring but ill make sure we are showing up to every event and also takes part in other events to promote RP. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody and store robberies is one of the events where I can help with that, gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isn't fun at all but I will try my best to make all events fun and with serious RP.

(iii). Also I have seen every level of RP in the organization and I have been in unofficial families and I have seen many great leaders do all gang events. I know all the strategies in all gang events also I want basically to be a little strict with members because I want them to try for their best because no one is perfect and the improvement can't explain they can be only shown and if I will be the leader u will be able to see the improvement. I feel like if any of the gang members want to ask any question they should not hesitate and open up to any gang member about their query and trust me as a leader I will not let anyone down.

I am living in this city for 4-5 months and I saw many gang members doing fail RP, robbing people without enough gang members, shooting outside ghetto etc. I will make sure that the person, who is joining my gang, will go through a proper IC quiz and if our gang HCs finds out that he knows all the ghetto and general rules, we will recruit him, so that there won't be any chance of fail RP from the organization members. We all see people getting warns and punishments for not following RP but I will make sure to try my best to avoid toxic members and recruit people in the gang who have knowledge of basic city and ghetto rules.

Anshusingh708

Player
Player
1. Aryan
2. 18 years old
3. (GMT+5:30)
4. 6-8 hours usually
5. Arryan Sccorpion#8700
6. Arryan Sccorpion
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta

(i). I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience of almost all legal or illegal organizations (leaving out a few) but illegals have always been my strength and priority I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them. I have seen people struggling to run a gang and I have seen gangs getting disbanded because the leader was not performing well but I will try to give my best to run this gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and I can implement them as a leader.

(ii). I want to take the RP experience of a gang to the next level. I am planning to do all gang events like Battleship, Fort Zancudo, clandestine and ill make sure that we participate in all these types of gang events. Clandestine is one of my favourite events but sadly almost every gang camp for the parachute in that event and is kinda boring but ill make sure we are showing up to every event and also takes part in other events to promote RP. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody and store robberies is one of the events where I can help with that, gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isn't fun at all but I will try my best to make all events fun and with serious RP.

(iii). Also I have seen every level of RP in the organization and I have been in unofficial families and I have seen many great leaders do all gang events. I know all the strategies in all gang events also I want basically to be a little strict with members because I want them to try for their best because no one is perfect and the improvement can't explain they can be only shown and if I will be the leader u will be able to see the improvement. I feel like if any of the gang members want to ask any question they should not hesitate and open up to any gang member about their query and trust me as a leader I will not let anyone down.

I am living in this city for 4-5 months and I saw many gang members doing fail RP, robbing people without enough gang members, shooting outside ghetto etc. I will make sure that the person, who is joining my gang, will go through a proper IC quiz and if our gang HCs finds out that he knows all the ghetto and general rules, we will recruit him, so that there won't be any chance of fail RP from the organization members. We all see people getting warns and punishments for not following RP but I will make sure to try my best to avoid toxic members and recruit people in the gang who have knowledge of basic city and ghetto rules.
Good and experience player

Scorpeon Vebhav

Player
Player
1. Vebhav Agrawal
2. 18
3. GMT +5
4. 5-8 hours a day
5. vaibhavislive#0406
6. Skorpeon Vebhav
7. 72466
Additional information
1. Leader of MARABUNTA GRANDE

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1) In my past experinced of gangs i have worked with so many types of leader and i notice that many leaders are really good who do their responsibility of unofficial orgainization very greatly and successfully they deserve that leader ship of organization.but nowadays there are not good leader arriving in gangs they just giving deputy rank to anyone of his friend who don't have much experinced of gangs and they break the rules and give WARN to gangs and Disband Them,i want to be just like good leaders and tell all the players that the good experinced leader is alived in these days also.

2)
I've been expreinced all the gangs and see that what the biggest mistake gangs do and they get WARN i don't want to make gang as like all gang who hired anybody with out seeing the expreinced of the players and give deputy to any one who don't deserve that that.i want to make this gang best expreinced gang of all time.

3) I have notice that store robberies , ghetto clap ,highway rob, ghetto rob etc. this is joke for legal organization they can stop store robbery and stop our gheeto rob by sending their units. i have notice that they doesn't have fear of gangs and this all happens because of bad leaders they hire anyone in gang and the break the rp rules and get punished and WARN i want to take most experinced person in gang which follows and respect all the rules and regulations of rp.and teach the legal organization that gang is not like a normal thing that they can do anything to him gang is very dangerous and they never give up i want to increse robberies in ghetto and highway and make MARABUNTA GRANDE ON TOP.

I have joined many legal organization like FIB,LSPD,GOV,NG and i have experinced lots of thing on there i notice that how they run their mastermind brain and how they protect the players from ghetto and highway robberies. they don't take serious to gangs nowadays and making fun of them. i want to break their mastermind planning and teach them that gang is mostpowerful unofficial organization which can rules the city and no one can stop them. And i improved the RolePlay level in organization by increasing the ROBBERIES AND WAR.by not breaking and rp rules.

VisheshJi Maravillas

https://youtu.be/Wnhc6erLmVE?si=vwVhFQb3QAdmVdLb
Player
1. Vebhav Agrawal
2. 18
3. GMT +5
4. 5-8 hours a day
5. vaibhavislive#0406
6. Skorpeon Vebhav
7. 72466
Additional information
1. Leader of MARABUNTA GRANDE

1) In my past experinced of gangs i have worked with so many types of leader and i notice that many leaders are really good who do their responsibility of unofficial orgainization very greatly and successfully they deserve that leader ship of organization.but nowadays there are not good leader arriving in gangs they just giving deputy rank to anyone of his friend who don't have much experinced of gangs and they break the rules and give WARN to gangs and Disband Them,i want to be just like good leaders and tell all the players that the good experinced leader is alived in these days also.

2)
I've been expreinced all the gangs and see that what the biggest mistake gangs do and they get WARN i don't want to make gang as like all gang who hired anybody with out seeing the expreinced of the players and give deputy to any one who don't deserve that that.i want to make this gang best expreinced gang of all time.

3) I have notice that store robberies , ghetto clap ,highway rob, ghetto rob etc. this is joke for legal organization they can stop store robbery and stop our gheeto rob by sending their units. i have notice that they doesn't have fear of gangs and this all happens because of bad leaders they hire anyone in gang and the break the rp rules and get punished and WARN i want to take most experinced person in gang which follows and respect all the rules and regulations of rp.and teach the legal organization that gang is not like a normal thing that they can do anything to him gang is very dangerous and they never give up i want to increse robberies in ghetto and highway and make MARABUNTA GRANDE ON TOP.

I have joined many legal organization like FIB,LSPD,GOV,NG and i have experinced lots of thing on there i notice that how they run their mastermind brain and how they protect the players from ghetto and highway robberies. they don't take serious to gangs nowadays and making fun of them. i want to break their mastermind planning and teach them that gang is mostpowerful unofficial organization which can rules the city and no one can stop them. And i improved the RolePlay level in organization by increasing the ROBBERIES AND WAR.by not breaking and rp rules.
Very nice i love that

Anas Ali786

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Anas Ali
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 5-6hrs
5. Your Discord - Anas Ali#5241
6. Your Nickname - Anas Ali
7. Your ID - 96366 This is my Twink Account my Real account ban
Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

When I came to the city I didn't have any knowledge then Then I first joined the legal organization I worked for 3-4 months in a legal organization And then my friends used to say, why do you work in a legal organization Try doing it in Illigal also, so I said, let's start with them Then I joined Ballas gang They didn't even interview me. Judged me by my level after seeing my empty passport At that time my level was 21 And she would have given me 6 rank And I loved working in the gang And I worked in the gang for 2 or 3 months And in that I joined the Marabunta,families,blood,vegan and ballas and saw that there were very good people in all of them. But no leader knew how to talk well which he should have done

I have many family members and friends who will definitely join me if I become a leader Because those people want me to become a leader And I will try to keep my gang most active
I don't want to have people in my gang who judge by level And as he has a level and he wants to come in my gang, I will definitely take him. But he should know basic rule and general rule and getter rule and I will not provide him one or two Rank I will try to provide him 5 Rank To 6 Rank And I will ask him the questions of the high command as well and if he gives correct answers then I will give him the status of high command I can provide

1. Strike
2. Strike Waring demoted
3. Kick no blacklist
4. If he gets a strike and works hard and doesn't make that mistake again, his strike will be removed. But he will also have to join some events.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.

1) Taking the RP level to top and encouraging the use of RP commands too as I have seen that people do so many rulebreaks during a store robbery or any other RP situation.
2) I Will have professional drivers to escape the hostage situation and everything will be in civilized many so that no one gets arrested.
3) 100% Turf , I have been wondering that it is very hard to achieve 100% turf but I will have the best turfers and will complete the 100% turf .
4) I will take Marabunta on top.
5) Will make a tutorial videos of every gang activity and event so that everyone enjoys and do not break the rules.
6) I will make Ballas a terrorist org.
7) Will increase the crime rate in city and will promote ATM robberies for that.

Neon Anderson

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL: Indranil Das
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 12-15 hours
5. Your Discord: Neon Killa#2984
6. Your Nickname: Neon Killa
7. Your ID: 90461
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande
I want to give a good experience to the server by playing a gang leader roleplay. I have a decent experience in gangs also a decent experience as a leo.
I'll recruit some knowledgeable members and deputies to the gang to get it moving. I greatly like the role-playing that comes from illegal organisations, and I want to help others have the same kind of RP so they can enjoy the server more.
Due to my prior involvement in illegal organisations, I believe I can manage this organisation and that I would do a great job of keeping the gang together.
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.
For improving the roleplay level in organization me and my deputies will help the new gang members to learn the rules and regulations perfectly. If I am given the position of leader, I will put in place a detailed testing process to ensure that everyone in the gang is aware of not only the ghetto regulations but also the general rules, event rules, etc. To ensure the gang receives no warnings and succeeds all the way to the top, I want to establish particular groups across the gang, such as a group of sprayers, a group of turfers, a group of event leaders, and the rigorous high leadership. Lower ranks were given numerous opportunities to negotiate, organise events, and lead them under my supervision. I will make sure that my gang members will follow all the rules carefully.

Ranking System:
14-HOD of Marabunta Grande
13- Deputy
12- Under Deputy
11- Chief Enforcer
10- Turfer
9- Caporegime
8- Hitman
7- Grafitist
6- Gangster
5- Shooter
4- Soldier
3- Young Marabunta
2- Associate
1- Freeze

Dede Choo

EX Leader of bloods
Player
1. Your name IRL: dejohn
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: dede2wavy#7299
6. Your dede
7. Your ID: 70317
Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I want to be a leader of this organization to increase crime in the city.
I will organize my gang in such a way that all the leo's are scared of my people .i will make sure that we have the most active gang with max numbers and have the LEO's scared of us.
I want my organization to be the toughest competition for legal organizations we will have 100% turf's i will have the best turf team
i plan to have max numbers conduct store robbery and hostage situation plan to make the LEO tired and fear us Marabunta will be the #1 gang under my leadership
i already have alot of numbers who will join if i get leader we will be the most feared gang in the city if i get leader
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

I will make sure that everyone knows city rules as well as gang rules for a better rp experince as well as proper rp commands as well as i will give bonuses to people i see being active and helping out the gang
I will make better ranking system:

Narutoo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: HASHEM MAHER
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day:10-14 hours
5. Your Discord: 𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐎#7944
6. Your Nickname 𝙉𝘼𝙍𝙐𝙏𝙊 𝙊𝙕𝙊𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙄
7. Your ID: 513
Additional information
1.Leader of Marabunta Grande

A: First I want to control the gang, stay active, do my job as a leader, and maintain our reputation among the gangs.

B: secondly I want my organization to be The most powerful illegal organization we will have 100% turf's i will have the best turf team

C: I want to organize all the members to go robbery, murder, criminal work, Robbing the people, We're going to dominate some areas to feel some competition with other illegal organizations.

D: I will be careful for those who enter the organization if they know the Rule and make sure that we do not get into trouble

E: I will make sure who gets the ranks and who has enough experience to get this site

F: For improve the level of role-playing in the organization me and my deputies will teach who does not have enough experience to enter the organization and give him the opportunity to become a criminal

Read the Rules well, be careful to avoid mistakes, learn from them, and listen to the orders of the deputies and the leader

Ranking System:
15: The leader
14: Right Arm
13: Deputy

12: Under deputy
11: dominator
10: turf leader
9: turfer
8: clapper

7: Truster
6: head busta
5: Gangster
4: warrior

3: thief
2: soldier
1: Freeze

Last edited:

Chingum Specter

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Harsh Sharma
2. Your age:17
3. Time zone:IST
4. Average online per day:3-6 hours
5. Your Discord:Harry sharma#0962
6. Your Nickname:harry sharma
7. Your ID:41036
Additional information
1. Leader of...Marabunta Grande

-at first i want to say that the gang marabunta grande got disbanded because of inactivity so if i be a leader i will try to active the gang as much as i can and i know this because i was an under deputy in marabunta grande

-i want to increase the rate of crime in the city as the gangs are low in numbers currently so i will give my best to show crimes in the state

-i will do every event which is possible like FZ raid,Store robbery, battleships etc and also do some gang activities in ghetto like ghetto robbery, turfs, graffities etc.

-if you see in city there are really less gangster in the city as campare to Leo's so i will try to maintain the ratio between legal and illigal and make both of them equal

-i will do store robberies,FZ raids and all to interact with legals as much as we can

-i will make the rp situation as much realestic as i can so everyone have fun to play like in store robberies or hostage situation if a hostage is not listening or shouting we will gonna a put a duct tape on his mouth if i want to hear some truth from the hostage i will gonna inject a truth syriem in there body if i rob someone and he can contact with police so i will gonna inject a mammary loss syriem while grabbing a leo hostage i will gonna take there redio and disconnects there PDA on a gunpoint so they can't interact with police

DivyanX

ARMY
Player
Information
1. Divyansh
2. 18
3. IST
4. 5 to 6 hours can be more than 8 hours on holidays
5. Danny Cooper#3083
6. John Lynch
7. 44209
Additional information
1. Leader Of Marabunta Grande

2. The first main reason that I'd want to be the leader of Marabunta is to try and bring something new to the illegal org scene. I've been in pretty much every gang and also almost every legal organization at this point. I've seen what goes wrong: how orgs get warnings/disbanded, how rp succeeds and fails between Law enforcement and gangs, and how gangs interact with each other whether it be in events or just around the city. I have a few ideas for events and rp situations. So I guess the first main point I'd want to focus on is RP within Marabunta, between the gang and other gangs, as well as the rp with legal organizations in robberies/hostage situations, events, and throughout the city.

Building on the last point, I want to run the gang with as little toxicity as possible and have an environment where people can feel like a family and grow together like how the city was when I first joined. It was fresh, new, and everyone was having tons of fun being in gangs. However, with the large influx of people flying into the city, the rules of the ghetto, general rules, and just basic common sense seems to have maybe gone out the window a bit in gangs. Therefore, I'd want to make sure all of the gangsters know the rules (what we can and can't do). There will be a few general questions that everyone has to know the answers to at the very least to be able to join. I've seen leaders with great potential fail in a matter of days because they didn't have people surrounding them in high positions that could manage the people within the gang to ensure that no rule breaks occur. I want the new Marabunta to have a strong leadership and have trusted people around me who can assist in leading. You can't do all of the work alone and a strong foundation at the head of the gang would help with everything.

Lastly, I want to become the leader of Marabunta to try and make the city more enjoyable for everyone. Many of my old friends who were extremely active in the city, who loved gang life and events, got tired of the repetitive nature of encounters and just certain aspects of the city. Hence why I would like to try and spice it up a bit for everyone. I want to bring people back, bring new people in, and just make the GrandRP city as amazing as I remember it being back when I first started. Every time I would fly in to the city, I would always be excited to drive around the ghetto with friends, feel the thrill of escaping the cops and having a huge chase, rob people, RP'ing fights and potentially even intense hostage negotiations. I'm not saying I want to make the city "great again" because it's still great now, but I want to feel like a kid in an amusement park again and really enjoy it like we all used to.

3. There are two places I want to focus on roleplay with the organization. One is gang interactions in the ghetto and the other is between gangs and legal org, especially at store robberies. In the ghetto, even though the free for all type mentality can be fun, I think everyone can agree with me that it gets old really quickly. I'm not sure how we can resolve this other than creating new RP situations that you must do while robbing or before you can shoot because shooting without talking is boring (this isn't an arena). Another potential solution could be to somehow increase the ghetto borders to increase the area where illegal activity can take place (not necessarily a kill on sight but more of a "spreading out" of gangsters so RP can actually occur). I've been in most of the legal organs on top of gangs as I highlighted earlier and I've seen how store robberies are from all points of view possible (high command, low ranks, gangster, negotiator). I think we need to add more possibilities for negotiation and hostage trades because going to a robbery and having it just be a shootout in 5 seconds is not RP or fun for anyone on either side.

Thank you for taking the time to look over my application. If you would like to know any more about my ideas I'd love to answer them
JohN Lynch

Axo Carter

Always Respect Everyone & Follow Every Rules
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1.Your name IRL: Subhajit Mal
2. Your age: 22 +
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6 - 8 hours
5. Your Discord: AxoFear#7900
6. Your Nickname: Axofear Badmash
7. Your ID: 12377

Additional information

New_Project.jpg

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. couple of weeks ago I joined Bloods Street started gaining more experience through the leader and deputies and try to lead the gang by my own leading skill like try to lead the gang in clands, battleship, store robbery, Fort Zancudo raids etc. I got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left
disband the organization I have got a very good experience. then i got the leadership for marabunta , we did so much events and activities like we won's lots of turfs , lots of battleship , and we became one of highest active gang ever .

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, ng ) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then. And also i was leader of Marabunta & Ballas before that's gives me a slight advantage then anyone i think .

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

3. My Advice Improving Roleplay Level

1. The first important thing to improve Roleplay level in organization is inviting people who really knows the rules. Before inviting someone to the gang, the leader or deputies should take an interview of him/her. In the interview they should ask him / her about every gang rule possible and how they work. If he/she doesn't know any of the rules, the leader and deputies should let him/her know about each and every rule about the gang to make the RP experience best for everyone.

2. Before going to an event, the leader has to meet his/her gang members in the Headquarter before 20 min of the event to make it easier for the leader to gear up the members and pull up to the event at perfect time.

3.We should give Bonus at least 2 times and rank up every week to appreciate Gang members for their works and efforts they did towards their Gang to boost them and to increase their morale.

hassan knight

Player
Player
1:Name IRL: Hassan
2: Your Age: 16
3:Time Zone: GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: Hassan Thug#5006
6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thug
7. Your ID: 89866

---Additional Information---
1. Leader of...Marabunta Grande

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs.

2:I will try to make Marabunta Grande Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do grffiti.MaraBunta Grande will be stongest gang in city.

1: Try to do as much event as you can.
2: Dont be toxic with anyone in gang.
3: Make Role Play Friendly.
4: Try to give bonus after evert event
5: Dont Dishert anyone in your gang.

4. My goals for Marabunta:
1)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible

Thanks For reading

Martin Bestia

Player
Player
Information
1. Your Name IRL : Vansh
2. Your Age : 18
3. TIme zone : EST
4. Average Online per Day : 5 to 8 hrs
5. Your Discord : banks#5753
6. Your Nickname : Martin Bestia
7. Your ID : 38738

1: Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).

I have been in the city for a long time and have participated in a number of gangs, the first of which was Vagos (Richards term). Ever since then I have always wanted to be part of gangs and perhaps even try to lead one. As a former HC, deputy and HC in several gangs, I thought I would be an excellent leader.

2) As a leader, I can ensure all the rules are followed at all times, since I will have deputies in different time zones who will watch over the gang when the others are sleeping.
The way I can keep my gang active is to carry out multiple gun stores, store robberies, hostage situations, and FZ's every week. In the ghetto, whenever we're not doing anything, I'll gather everyone in the HQ and take over to keep everyone from getting bored and discouraged about belonging to my gang. For those who are not in my gang, I'll make them want to join.

1) You will all be de-ranked until you prove you know the rules and are active in the gang by showing me you do.

2) Every time I am on top, I'm always doing events to earn respect for my gang and to improve the RP of others in my gang, so they can tell their friends and get more people on top.

The same respect will be shown to everyone in the gang, regardless of rank or identity. A person will be demoted or kicked after they reach 3 strikes, for instance.

2) During an interview, the candidate must be at least 15 years old and must be able to answer seven out of ten questions correctly, if they are younger, they must answer at least eight questions correctly.

The number of sprays per hour should at least exceed 10k. The goal is to always have more than 10k profit by having three spray leaders that can cover different times in the city.

Make sure the turf team is active and healthy, who knows the rules, so no mistakes are made and no warnings or verbals are given. We will stop attacking for the rest of the day if turfs issue a warning or anything more than that in 1 day.

Robin Badmash

F**k Em All
Player
1. Robin
2. 22
3. IST
4. 8 Hours
5. Zeezee#1737
6. Robin Badmash
7. 57804

1. Leader of MARABUNTA

x1080.jpeg

A) I want to be the leader of marabunta because i am assure that now i can handle a whole gang as a leader, and i gained a lot of experience how a gang supposed to run. I know how manage people as i've been high command in gangs and as well as in legal organization too and learned a lot from them.

B) I've been in city for 8 to 9 months and think now i am capable to run a whole gang. I know that being a leader is very stressful but with right deputies and high command it will be easier to run and make gang strong. I know few people who will stand with me and can handle people in my absenc
e.

C) I have experience in Legal organization too, I've been HC in NG and also been in FIB and LSPD. I know how they work and how do they plan to catch gangsters in RP or events and that will be a plus point for me and for the gang to do proper RP and maintain professionalism.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

1. I plan on having set ranks within the gang with specific responsibilities and expectations. For Example, I would have a rank called "Turf Captain" and this rank with be responsible for leading the turf team, giving members on the turf team tips and tricks, making sure all the turf members are showing up during turfs and overall managing the turf team. I would then also have a rank called "Turf thug", this rank will be given to all the members of the turf team besides the "Captain" and they will be expected to follow the turf captain and fill the ghetto map in yellow. ;)

2. I will make sure when being recruited members are thoroughly interviewed and tested on their knowledge of ghetto rules. For example, I will have a specific team of people/rank that is assigned to recruiting members and they will be provided with a interview manual which will consist of questions regarding rules like "Are you allowed to run into HQ while being chased by another gang?" and i will add in a statement that makes my recruiting team aware players must be 5 years old in the city just to steer clear from recruiting members who join and arent active in the city and to ensure they have atleast some experience within the city.

3. I would also like to have a separate "bank account" for the gang, this will NOT be the IC organization balance but i would like to have ONE TRUSTED member in the gang that keeps a percent of the money we earn and are rewarded with from events and the money saved will be used to help members in the gang buying skills that will help them in the gang. For example, the pickpocket skill is $300.000 and if a member wasn't able to afford the skill on their own and had not earned it we could help them by providing some money to go towards buying the skill.

4. During store robberies and other events I will announce strict comms, this means that over the radio members should refrain from unnecessary conversations and until informed otherwise by me the chatter on radio should only consist of, callouts and information that is important or helpful during the event.

5. (This wont be required but it will be suggested to all members.) To refrain from getting warnings and having members get punished I would like any members that are going out to rob, ghetto clap and doing sprays to inform me or a high command over radio where they are going and what they are going to do.

6. From what I've seen around the city I know some people will start "mixing" during RP situations when others break rules, to try and avoid this I will try to tell all my members when a other player breaks the rules in a situation to just continue the situation if possible and grab bodycam of what the player is doing wrong and make a report after the situation or if the situation can no longer be continued they should just make sure the incident is on bodycam and walk away from the situation without mixing or insulting others.

Last edited:

Javez

𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙
Player
1. Your name IRL- Emir
2. Your age- 22
3. Time zone- GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord- Bad #9511
6. Your Nickname- Javez Black
7. Your ID- 14315

1. Leader of... Marabunta

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

-I think that I have come to a place in RP and I have mastered the rules, and I want to take a leadership this time because I have previous experience.

-By taking the Marabunta I want to communicate with people I don't know in the game, share what I learned with them, and make our valuable time fun by producing Store robbery and similar events in the game.

-If I can, I want to spend time with my family by producing and participating in events, and also to achieve success in gang turf.

-We will experience it together to show people what gang is, how to turn a rooler and how to spend time in the game with rp.

-I will try to show the truth in the game with fun

-I'm thinking of creating activities that that gang can do by entering roles with the Leo and increasing the game and rp quality for them.

Sujal Patel

Leader of Vagos
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :- Sujal Patel
2. Your age :- 19
3. Time zone :- IST 5.30
4. Average online per day :- 9-10 hour
5. Your Discord :- Sujal#5919
6. Your Nickname :- Sujal Patel
7. Your ID :- 72826

# I want to be the marabunta ' leader because I've always been one of the top ranks and have always led the way since I joined a gang, and now I'm convinced that I'm ready to be a true leader because i was been part of best gangs , dominating gangs and vagos was my first gang, and ballas hardik term , and when they were not available i lead the gang by my own and they also trusted me and i never let them down

# i am roaming in this city more than 4 months and i love to be in gang life always , i love criminal rp , i have been in legal as well and have a lot experience about legal also and i know how they works and it makes me a strong opponent against them who know how to make them fool and escape

# i will not say i have good amount of peoples know me but great amount of peoples know me if , loyal friends so making my gang dominating it will not be a issue for me

# Past experience :- ex vagos high command 2x ex ballas high command ex times marabunta high command ex LSPD high command Ex vagos deputy

1. No Toxicity 2 Better environment for all gangmembers 3. Will always try to make rp fun 4. A better negotiation with leos so they can enjoy as well 5. Also i will dominate in graffiti i hope i'll get competition in that , because spraying each other gangs , is also a lot fun and competition

Mafia Akib

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Arman Raza
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT‎+5:30
4. Average online per day : 5-6 hour
5. Your Discord : Akib Sheikh#2434
6. Your Nickname : Akib Badmash
7. Your ID: 21707

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande

-Since I started the game, I have always been in gang gangs and took part in events when necessary and I was successful in directing my gang members.

-I think I have the leadership quality and I want to experience this pleasure.

-Gang will be fun for me and anyone who wants to play with me

-I will do lots of events for much activity on gang.(Hostage situations,store robberies etc.).

-I'll not recruit who don't know rules

-My gang members are always in contact with their presidents and vice presidents,and this will reduce clutter within the gang.

-I will recruit people whose speak fluently English

- I'll manage the turf team and the graffiti team.

-In fz raid and other events,me and my high commands will lead gang successfully and actively and gather everyone there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom