Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Ballas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuri Firzatshy

The Orginal Deputy for all gangs
Player
1. Your name IRL: Alex

2. Your age: 16

3. Time zone: GMT +2

4. Average online per day: 8h

5. Your Discord: Aux#7402

6. Your Nickname: Aux Shade

7. Your ID: 151546
Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I want to be the leader of thhe Ballas because, I have always loved being a leader or high command of orgs. I feel like i can make funny rp situations with my gang and make sure both sides are having good times. I have experience of being a high command on the legal and illegal side of things. I have deputys and a squad lined up to make this gang have the best RP experience and fun possible. I would make sure my gang attends events such as BS, FZ and a lot more. When i started the server i was took into the goverment i saw a lot of corruption and we would always die to gangs and i admired how they conducted them self. I joined my first gang marabunta and they took me in with loving arms and teached me everything i needed to know about gangs and the gang life.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
I would ensure every gang member of mine knows the rules and i would make sure they know what there doing. I would not be accepting under level 10 and if any gang member is caught braking a rule they will be blacklisted immediately.

I love the rp in hostage situations store robberys ect I would make sure the gang stays on top of all off that and make it a daily thing I would also insure that a high command is there before starting it.

I would make sure the Ballas Know every important rule and make sure they are mature and know what there doing I would make sure we make good rp for cops and civs and for the gang.

My goal is to make Ballas big and strong again and give other gangs competition i would make sure we do this by attending a lot of events.
wtf dude your id ? this is en2 not en 1

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Landan
2. Your age 16 almost 17
3. Time zone NA PST
4. Average online per day 4-6 hours per day
5. Your Discord Voidz#7875
6. Your Nickname Lily Blixky
7. Your ID 27071

Additional information

1. Leader of... The Ballas.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation
)
(1)
i would like to become Ballas leader Because i have experience as a gangster, I have been Deputy of Bloods under Dylan and I was a recruiter in vagos for Alexa Bolo

(2) With being in Vagos and Bloods I noticed a lot of inactivity during certain time areas which means not as good rp with the legal orgs and with other gangs and I can easily get people on during every hour of the day to where we can do multiple store robberies and hostage situations a day to increase the fun rp between all orgs

(3) I have been deputy and leader of most legal organizations and I was able to get 130+ members in LSPD at a point during my term as leader, but with that experience I feel I can make the gang side more fun and even help both sides not get disbanded so easily

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1) I will make sure to go over expectations at store robberies with my event leader and HC's

2) I will add more diversity into ballas, instead of everyone clapping, I'll have a functional spray and turf team that will clap everyone

3) I will make sure my recruiters know all the rules in the city so they can teach the youngins how the city works

Tobi Diamond/MMG/Blixky

Founder of Diamond Cartel
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. Your name IRL: Noel

2. Your age: 22

3. Time zone: EST

4. Average online per day: 4-9h

5. Your Discord: Dated#0001

6. Your Nickname: Tobi Blixky

7. Your ID: 6428
Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

I want to be a leader of this organization due to i have experience in semi leading spots, I've been deputy of many orgs, so i know how to handle stressful situations regardless of the severity, secondly, i have a capable team already hand picked for turfs and deputy spots that can help and also look after things whenever I'm offline (after i do my 2 hours of course) finally i believe i have the spirit for it, this is my first time wanting to be leader of any organization regardless state or gang, i would like to start of and show my skills and the amount of time i have already spent in the city and put it to use doing something that would be fun and exciting to try.

• I would teach any newcomer to gang the rules of ghetto, rules inside gang and rules of engagement at events such as store robbery, Hostage situations, weapons and other.
  • No favoritism
  • welcoming to any all people regardless of age
  • respect to all members of the gang

Ram Pluxury

Enough
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Manohar Yaseen
2. Your age :22
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 7-9 Hours
5. Your Discord: RamPluxury#7940
6. Your Nickname: Ram Pluxury
7. Your ID: 54187

Additional information

1. Leader of...

Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Ans:

1. I Want to be a leader of this Ballas to improve my RP experience, and I will give better gang experience than currently in the city.
2. I have much Gangs experience. i will put my efforts on my organization to make most active gang in events and situation
3. I think with both my age and experience I am mature enough and strong as a leader to maintain balance , I do not take any disrespect to myself, or others and my gang will also follow this.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

• every organization need A good high command to make most active gang in city and give much rp training to newcomers
  • I was mature at my Age in Ic and OCC u will see my Gang members also same . They respect everyone They Will Act like Mature in Situations even if Im not there
  • I will Provide Bonus To my members After every Successful Events to Boos to confidence and Energy
  • Im Never Encourage Favouritism . if anyone Need Rankup they will Need to gain or Earn
  • I will give versatility opportunities to Streammers to make content and making media promotions with YT streamers . I think this is best way to get more peoples in Organisation
  • I Don’t have Ego or not feeling Gulity . If i dont know Something I will ask To Seniors ones and Take Their Help . I will always consider everyone Tips even they are Lower commands
Thank you

Heartrobbe Baba

Player
Player
Ballas

Information

1. Your name IRL - Anishk Manik McGee
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 6 -9 Hrs
5. Your Discord - HEARTROBBE#9119
6. Your Nickname - Heartrobbe Chan
7. Your ID - 28047

Additional information :
Ex deputy of Vagos , And I was high command in a lot of gang in the city im an old player and I would like to be a leader coz I believe I have been in this gang for a long time and acquired enough experience necessary And belive I can properly play my role And help and guide others as a leader And make this game more enjoyable

1. Leader of...
Ballas

I.
First of all, I want to be a leader because as soon as I entered the city for the first time, I was very confused and had a hard time, but as soon as I entered the gang for the first time, I entered Ballas and the people there were nice to me and explained everything to me, so I want to be in this specific gang In addition I want to give people the best feeling they can get. I choose to be a leader in Ballas because I want to show how a gang should really be.

II. Second, everything in my org will be in order, for example at 18:00, everyone is already waiting in HQ ready for BS, so I am interested in being a leader and also why do you have to give me the option to choose.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization .

My first advice that i will make sure that before everyone enters my org I will test them well and see that they do know the rules.

In addition:-
I will be very dedicated and before each event will explain to all the people about the event and what they cannot do in this event for example (clands cannot be with a vest).

In addition:-

I will do a lot of hostage sit and a lot of store rob so that my gang will not have a single boring moment and enjoy what Rp I will get some people who know several languages so that they can recruit people and thus give all people a chance to enter my org.

Madhav Barnes

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL = Mubassim Fareed
2. Your age = 17
3. Time zone = GMT+5
4. Average online per day = 8 hours
5. Your Discord = Raptor Mubassim#0695
6. Your Nickname = Raptor Mubassim
7. Your ID = 14556

Additional information
Leader of The Ballas Gang

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. I want to be the Leader of The Ballas Gang Because I have experience from almost all the Legal Orgs and Illegal ones.

2. I also want to be the Leader of The Ballas Gang to get 100% turf Capture And I know All of the rules and laws of the City

3. I am an old citizen of Los Santos and I am in city for 30 years ic and 1 year OOC and want to make Ballas Rise and Shine

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. I will try to make the Ballas the best gang by Improving the Members in the term of Shooting, Capturing and learning laws

2. I will try to make The Ballas Gang most active gang in the city by doing Most Captures, FZ Raids, Store Robberies and much more

3. I will Also improve the Organization by giving alot of Bonuses and Helping people out in term of Money and Experience

4. We will also make the Ballas the best by following all the rules.

Thanks for Reading my application,
-Raptor Mubassim

Videshi 1923

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Anmol
2. Your age :16
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 7-9 Hours
5. Your Discord: Videshi Boy#6541
6. Your Nickname: Funkt
7. Your ID: 5557584187

Additional information

1. Leader of...
Ballas
I want to be the Leader of The Ballas Gang Because I have experience from almost all the Legal Orgs and Illegal ones.
2. I also want to be the Leader of The Ballas Gang to get 100% turf Capture And I know All of the rules and laws of the City
3. I am an old citizen of Los Santos and I am in city for 7 ic and 1 year OOC and want to make Ballas Rise and Shine Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. I will try to make the Ballas the best gang by Improving the Members in the term of Shooting, Capturing and learning laws
2. I will try to make The Ballas Gang most active gang in the city by doing Most Captures, FZ Raids, Store Robberies and much more
3. I will Also improve the Organization by giving alot of Bonuses and Helping people out in term of Money and Experience

Last edited:

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Péter
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 6 hours
5. Your Discord: klenopeti#6209
6. Your Nickname: Liam Vercetti
7. Your ID: 42498

Additional information

1. Leader of... The Ballas Street Gang

First of all I have always been in gangs ever since I started playing normally and I want to lead one. I have the skills and knowledge to be a leader and absolute mentor to every one of my "Employees" I would hire.

1: The first reason I would like to become the leader of Ballas is Simple, The first Gang I joined in the project is The Ballas and that term was amazing it was on top and won everything, I want to be that perfect leader and lead the perfect gang. I would only permit the best deputies to help me in this adventure as well.

2: As for my second reason I have always been a deputy/high command in most of the gangs I joined, once I had the experience of course. I have spent enough time as a HC or Deputy To get enough experience to lead a gang and make it the best both OOC with no rule breaks and IC with Winning everything.

3: My last Reason is also simple like my first one, I want the perfect non toxic gang and one that respects basic RP Rules like "Mixing" or "Metagaming", I will also make sure there is no smack talk in gangsters only if we are in an RP situation where its fun and enjoyable for both parties but bullying of other gangs will not be permitted in my term.

To begin with, I would like to run a gang that has mostly experienced people only or newbies who I can trust and know will do good as a result of this I will do some "OOC Training" on how to RP certain things if someone does not know. I will make sure no one under level 10 is hired since you need some experience in the city before joining an organisation. Anyone recruited by me or my HC's should know all of the ghetto rules and know how to RP anything. I want to make sure that the RP Im doing is enjoyable by both parties, for example if I am at a store robbery I do my best to RP the negotiations out with all of the required emotion and other stuff. I want to make sure everyone respects every rule in my gang and I wont even tolerate if someone is mixing IC and OOC radio.

Thank you for Reading my application

Ballas on top!

Nylon Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Elad
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone GMT+3
4. Average online per day 4-7 hours per day
5. Your Discord Nylon ミ★#7397
6. Your Nickname Joey_Pluxury
7. Your ID 46817

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

(1) I want to be leader of the Ballas gang because I have a lot of experiance being High Command in gangs (HC in Families, Bloods, and Ballas and rank 8 in Marabunta) and I know a lot about gang rules and how illegal orgs work as I have been in them for the majority of my time in the city and I know all the flaws and things leaders need to fix in their gang and I know how to fix them.

(2) When I was in all the gangs I have seen a lot of people breaking the rules and I will make sure that the people in my gang will not do that and will do RP as best as they could.

(3) I have been in many Legal Orgs and I know both sides of all orgs so I know all the rules and laws of both Orgs which will help me a lot as not many leaders have those skills.

When I was in all the gangs I have seen a lot of new people to the city who dont know the rules and the high commands in gangs just accept them into the org because they need more manpower but I will get and interview extensively a lot of high commands who I know will not recruit people who dont know the rules. Also I will not do any favortisim because I have seen leaders make people who dont know the rules deputy just because they are their friend. But I will make sure to only recruit the best people I can. I will also try to teach people who are new to the city all the rules so they can roleplay better which will improve RP for everyone.

---Rank System---
(12) Boss
(11) Deputy Ballas
(10) Ballas Commander
(9) Turfer
(8) Big Balla
(7) Ghetto Clapper
(6) Villain
(5) Grafitti Boy
(4) Young Balla
(3) Starting Balla
(2) New Member
(1) Freeze

Anton Ivanov

Hello
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL = Mubassim Fareed
2. Your age = 17
3. Time zone = GMT+5
4. Average online per day = 8 hours
5. Your Discord = Raptor Mubassim#0695
6. Your Nickname = Raptor Mubassim
7. Your ID = 14556

Additional information

Leader of The Ballas Gang

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. I want to be the Leader of The Ballas Gang Because I have experience from almost all the Legal Orgs and Illegal ones.

3. I am an old citizen of Los Santos and I am in city for 30 years ic and 1 year OOC and want to make Ballas Rise and Shine

Thanks for Reading my application,

-Raptor Mubassim
Raptor is a very kind man and also know most rules so he is perfect for the job

Hexton Froster

A ruthless veteran of the ghetto !
Player

1. Your Name : Arosh Rayhan
2.Your Age: 19
3.Time Zone : GMT +6:00
4.Average Online / per Day: 8 to 10 hours
5.Discord:Zarin Froster #0002
6.IC name: Akatsuki Hexton
IC ID:64354​

Additional Information:- Leader Of Ballas

2. Reasons Why do I want to become a leader:- (A) As of my experience I've Been a High command in all the gangs and I've been a Deputy in 4 terms as well, As I've been a High Command in Marabuna 2 times and Vagos 4 times So , I can Handle a gang so much better. As I've been in All the gangs I know how to make Every gang member active and make the gang alive from 0 TO 100.

I Have been in High command and deputy positions in many Gangs, Families so I know how things work and how to lead and guide a good team, if I get the chance to be the leader of Ballas I assure you that I will be the best leader ever. Not only the leaders and all the gang members always appreciated How I lead and do events.

I Will make sure not only the high commands but every single gang member knows and follows the rules strictly So that everyone can enjoy a good Criminal RP!! I can handle any type of situation whether it's a Conflict between My gang members or anything else. Also Our turf leader and members will not only do turfs they will attend events like fz raid , store robbery and etc

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

From robbing on the streets to Negotiating in The Robberies, I'll make sure that it is gonna be more realistic than now it is.

I will try to do a lot of events like fz store robbery I will make less hc because If everyone will get high command no one will work much to get I will take my deputy's who are experienced well I dont care about What other leader of Ballas did but my term Will be the best and strict

Another thing I will not allow ant toxicity and toxic members in my Gang all of them needs to be respect full for each other No matter what rank they are​

Hexton Froster

A ruthless veteran of the ghetto !
Player

1. Your Name : Arosh Rayhan​

2.Your Age: 19​

3.Time Zone : GMT +6:00​

4.Average Online / per Day: 8 to 10 hours​

5.Discord:Zarin Froster #0002​

6.IC name: Akatsuki Hexton​

IC ID:64354​

Additional Information:- Leader Of Ballas

2. Reasons Why do I want to become a leader:- (A) As of my experience I've Been a High command in all the gangs and I've been a Deputy in 4 terms as well, As I've been a High Command in Marabuna 2 times and Vagos 4 times So , I can Handle a gang so much better. As I've been in All the gangs I know how to make Every gang member active and make the gang alive from 0 TO 100.​

I Have been in High command and deputy positions in many Gangs, Families so I know how things work and how to lead and guide a good team, if I get the chance to be the leader of Ballas I assure you that I will be the best leader ever. Not only the leaders and all the gang members always appreciated How I lead and do events.​

I Will make sure not only the high commands but every single gang member knows and follows the rules strictly So that everyone can enjoy a good Criminal RP!! I can handle any type of situation whether it's a Conflict between My gang members or anything else. Also Our turf leader and members will not only do turfs they will attend events like fz raid , store robbery and etc​

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.​

From robbing on the streets to Negotiating in The Robberies, I'll make sure that it is gonna be more realistic than now it is.​

I will try to do a lot of events like fz store robbery I will make less hc because If everyone will get high command no one will work much to get I will take my deputy's who are experienced well I dont care about What other leader of Ballas did but my term Will be the best and strict​

Another thing I will not allow ant toxicity and toxic members in my Gang all of them needs to be respect full for each other No matter what rank they are​

Yous Macher

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: yousuf
3. Time zone: UTC +1
4. Average online per day: 5-8
5. Your Discord:yousuf#6799
6. Your Nickname:yousuf maliki
7. Your ID: 21216
Additional information
1. Leader of: ballas street gang

2a: i want to become leader because i really like the rp in this server and I want to help beginners in this game and give them more memories in this city and i want that they can enjoy the rp in this server and become better in the game i am self a very active player and i want to do as many events as possible and i want to learn everyone in my gang the gang rules if they dont know the rules that good so we can all enjoy the rp without warns

2b: i want to go for 100% turfs and im gonna create a great turf team and a great graffiti team i will make the graffiti team very strong so we never will be on 0 graffitis and i will make sure that the active players will make more than 50k in a day from robberies , bonuses , graffiti profit, clands bonuses at the end off the week , arena fights and more ways to make money and have fun in this server

2c: at the end off my term i hope that all my gang members had a great time and enjoyed the rp and that they all know how it is to be in the criminal side from the server and how fun the criminal side is and that they know the rules better

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

i always see the leaders off a small gang standing in the hq and never helping the gang and it will i will always help my gang if they need me you bcs if you want to grow up your gang you need to be active and if everyone helps each other in the gang you can become a very strong gang and everyone will enjoy the rp

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Landan
2. Your age 16 almost 17
3. Time zone NA PST
4. Average online per day 4-6 hours per day
5. Your Discord Voidz#7875
6. Your Nickname Lily Blixky
7. Your ID 27071

Additional information

1. Leader of... The Ballas.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation
)
(1)
i would like to become Ballas leader Because i have experience as a gangster, I have been Deputy of Bloods under Dylan and I was a recruiter in vagos for Alexa Bolo

(2) With being in Vagos and Bloods I noticed a lot of inactivity during certain time areas which means not as good rp with the legal orgs and with other gangs and I can easily get people on during every hour of the day to where we can do multiple store robberies and hostage situations a day to increase the fun rp between all orgs

(3) I have been deputy and leader of most legal organizations and I was able to get 130+ members in LSPD at a point during my term as leader, but with that experience I feel I can make the gang side more fun and even help both sides not get disbanded so easily

1) I will make sure to go over expectations at store robberies with my event leader and HC's

2) I will add more diversity into ballas, instead of everyone clapping, I'll have a functional spray and turf team that will clap everyone

3) I will make sure my recruiters know all the rules in the city so they can teach the youngins how the city works

Ashutosh06

Senior Elite Operative FIB Agent
Player
1. Your name IRL - Ashutosh
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 2-8 hours
5. Your Discord - ashutosh#8140
6. Your Nickname - Akatsuki Negi
7. Your ID - 4111
Additional information

1. Leader of The Ballas Gang

I want to be the leader of this specific org because I have been a year in GRP en1 now and I have been under deputy in all the 5 gangs so now I want to assist the people of en2 with my leadership and help them to reach the peak ,.
I have experienced all the orgs in en1 with a HC position and in en2 in lspd as a Captain in John Marshal term and in gangs now.
I have been in legal orgs so I know there tactics and I can insure the safety of my members .

I will make sure that there is no spread of toxicity in our org and communications are very good among everyone and everyone live with friendly relations. I will complete my term without any warns and strikes .

I will make different divisions for example drivers division for professional drivers who helps us in escaping hostage situation without any loss of live of our member.
I will do 100% turf.
I will make ballas as a terrorist org.
I will make my gang active attendance in all the events .
I will increase the crime in the city to its peak.
I will do assassination the high officials and take them as hostages.
I will maintain high level RP.
At the end I will take ballas at its peak under my leadership.

Nuri Firzatshy

The Orginal Deputy for all gangs
Player
1. Your name IRL-NuriAlemdar
2. Your age-17
3. Time zone-GMT plus 3
4. Average online per day- 8-12hr
5. Your Discord- NuriJr#6363
6. Your Nickname-Almedar
7. Your ID-1562
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas
1.I want to Be a Leader Of Marabunta because i want to prove myself that i can do 100% turf
2.i have my turf team and i can guarantee that we will have cleanest turfs
3. i want to to prove my employees as much as myself that we will have most terroristic org

1. I will be completing term with 100% turf
2. i will be doing terroristic events every day as much as i can (store robberies,hostage situations and FZ raids etc)
3.my gang will be taking over the ghetto
4. we will be recruiting as much as people we can, of course if they know rules
NuriJr-Thank you and best regards .

Zyrxan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL
Eric

2. Your age

3. Time zone
EST

7+ Hours

5. Your Discord
zyrxan#8612

6. Your Nickname
Ashley Haze

7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ballas

I want to be leader of Ballas because,
- I have always wanted to be leader of ballas and I think now is a good time to do it, With my past leader and high command experience I feel like I can make the org great.

- I want to give Ballas the recognition it deserves, I want to make Ballas the go-to organization to join.

- I would make it far more active than it ever has been and I feel as if I could achieve the lost potential that it has.

- I would start by giving bonus's to those that are active, attending events and achieving wins for the organization, To help the members of the organization strive, to want win, to feel motivated to be active, to reward the members for accomplishing achievements for the organization.

Kings1

Player
Player

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

I want to be the leader of thhe Ballas because, I have always loved being a leader or high command of orgs. I feel like i can make funny rp situations with my gang and make sure both sides are having good times. I have experience of being a high command on the legal and illegal side of things. I have deputys and a squad lined up to make this gang have the best RP experience and fun possible. I would make sure my gang attends events such as BS, FZ and a lot more. When i started the server i was took into the goverment i saw a lot of corruption and we would always die to gangs and i admired how they conducted them self. I joined my first gang marabunta and they took me in with loving arms and teached me everything i needed to know about gangs and the gang life.

I would ensure every gang member of mine knows the rules and i would make sure they know what there doing. I would not be accepting under level 10 and if any gang member is caught braking a rule they will be blacklisted immediately.

I love the rp in hostage situations store robberys ect I would make sure the gang stays on top of all off that and make it a daily thing I would also insure that a high command is there before starting it.

I would make sure the Ballas Know every important rule and make sure they are mature and know what there doing I would make sure we make good rp for cops and civs and for the gang.

My goal is to make Ballas big and strong again and give other gangs competition i would make sure we do this by attending a lot of events.

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

Leazy Plays

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information

1. Your name IRL

Rishabh Bihola

2. Your age

3. Time zone:
GMT+05:30

4. Average online per day:
3-4 Hours

5. Your Discord:
LeazyPlayZ#5475

6. Your Nickname:
Leazy Plays

7. Your ID

Additional information

Leader of... Ballas

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I want to be the leader of the Ballas Gang because I'm a young and ambitious man. I don't like to wait around for anything and always want to be in control. I'm very persuasive and know how to make people see my point of view, which will come in handy.

AND

I enjoy being in a position of power.

I want to lead the Ballas Gang because I'm an expert in combat and I'm willing to do anything for the gang. As a leader, I would be expected to help out with events and make decisions. I would be able to motivate members of the gang as well as help with planning, so that we can have success on our events.

I feel that I have the natural leadership qualities that will take the gang to new heights.

To improve RolePlay level in an organization, the leader of that organization must be willing to work on it and make it a priority. They must also encourage roleplaying and not make it seem like a chore.

I would focus on providing a good structure to the Gang RP, and focus on the criminal activities that go on in the Ghetto. Gangs have a lot of potential and can provide so much more.

The Gangs of the Ghetto has been taking a lot of heat from the Official Orgs and need to rebuild their ranks. This can be done by recruiting new members and training them in the practices of being a gangster.

Gang RP have a lot of potential but they are underdeveloped on the server. I would first focus on getting organized and strategizing. The gang should plan out their event activities, what they want to do and how they want to go about doing it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom