Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Ballas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnn Price

Player
Player
1. Your Name Yusuf
2. Your age is 20
3. GMT+03:00
4. Daily average online 10-12
5. Discord Yusuf#0916
6. Your nickname is Yusuf Tabuttoglu
7. Your ID is 74803

Additional information - 1. East Side Ballas Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

(2.1)

I've been in gangs for a long time and have been in grandrp for a long time.
In order for a good roleplay to return, I will definitely do events and I will definitely implement discipline in the gang and control the gang members.
You must give me the leadership because good roleplays have not been returned for a long time, they do not drag new people into the game.
I'm planning to add excitement to the game again and make a nice roleplay.
I've been in the East Side Ballas gang for a long time and I was in high rank.

(2.2)

I know the city very well and I think I have control over everything.
Host two, I have many friends, I have friends who do legal or illegal work, and I am loved and respected by all.
I think I can attract more players to Grandrp and I think it will never be a problem, so I want to be the leader of the East Side Ballas gang.

(3)
(Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.)

For a better roleplay, I think first of all, gang leaders and players should be disciplined and obey the rules.
For this, the leader and the deputy leader must constantly control the gang and provide discipline within the gang and control the players who will join the gang and take it as such.
The gang leader himself should kick the players who do not follow the rules from the gang and report them to the Grandrp forum.
For a better Roleplay I think these should be at the top
I was in the ballas before Ballas is not available. I think Yusuf is good for being a leader and he knows everything about game, rules etc. Ballas need him.

Jagga Shikaari

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Jagdeep

2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - UTC 5:30+
4. Average online per day - 8-9 hours (sometimes 10+ hours)
5. Your Discord - Jagga#1763
6. Your Nickname - Jagga Shikaari
7. Your ID - 48609

Additional information

1. Leader of... Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I've been playing in this city for 7-8 months and hood/ghetto life is what works in this city. I additionally have experience as a Deputy thrice. Even I am the current deputy of marabunta. As I work in the strategic and operational areas, I can also contribute my administrative skills as a family manager. As I work in the strategic and operational areas, I can also contribute my leadership skills as the leader of Ballas.

Many people I met in town, in emails, and elsewhere told me that one day I would be their leader because I had quality experience. I also think that if we could teach the new players in your gang more about the rules and how to do it, they could gain more experience instead of sending the brand new players to demorgans for not following simple little rules. I and my honored deputies/High Commands will help you.

I have a number of turfers as my friend. I have a group of quality turfers and I'm sure most of the captures would come from my gang if I were the leader.

To get players interested in my gang, I will have graffiti leaders and graffitist who will doodle and get the biggest graffiti income of all the gangs.

I will give out bonuses to all the members who are active and will be attending events (clands, store robberies, FZ, BS, etc.)

Past Experience: Ex High command of Marabunta, Ex High command of Families, Ex High command of Ballas, Ex High command of Vagos, Ex High command of Bloods, Ex Deputy of Vagos, Ex Deputy of Families, " Current Deputy of Marabunta."

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I form alliances with other gangs to become stronger.

I affirm that my gang will be at its most active during my leadership tenure.

My deputy leaders will be there to conduct any extra events when i am not available in the city.

Good quality RolePlay and negotiations while in a Store robberies and Hostage situations.

I will be attacking encashments and ammo runs.

I might not permit my gang individuals suppose that I am giving them orders and all, I might concentrate to all of my gang contributors, be same to each person, no favoritism.

I will have a strike system, like 1 strike for a mistake and I would like to talk to them about it and tell him/her how to improve in that thingy. 2nd strike can maybe lead to demotion and will be fired upon getting the third strike.

Bora Turk

Player
Player
1. Your Name Yusuf
2. Your age is 20
3. GMT+03:00
4. Daily average online 10-12
5. Discord Yusuf#0916
6. Your nickname is Yusuf Tabuttoglu
7. Your ID is 74803

Additional information - 1. East Side Ballas Gang

(2.1)

I've been in gangs for a long time and have been in grandrp for a long time.
In order for a good roleplay to return, I will definitely do events and I will definitely implement discipline in the gang and control the gang members.
You must give me the leadership because good roleplays have not been returned for a long time, they do not drag new people into the game.
I'm planning to add excitement to the game again and make a nice roleplay.
I've been in the East Side Ballas gang for a long time and I was in high rank.

(2.2)

I know the city very well and I think I have control over everything.
Host two, I have many friends, I have friends who do legal or illegal work, and I am loved and respected by all.
I think I can attract more players to Grandrp and I think it will never be a problem, so I want to be the leader of the East Side Ballas gang.

(3)
(Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.)

For a better roleplay, I think first of all, gang leaders and players should be disciplined and obey the rules.
For this, the leader and the deputy leader must constantly control the gang and provide discipline within the gang and control the players who will join the gang and take it as such.
The gang leader himself should kick the players who do not follow the rules from the gang and report them to the Grandrp forum.
For a better Roleplay I think these should be at the top
+1

Ramana

Enough
Player

Leader Application For Ballas

1. Your name IRL : Manohar Yaseen
2. Your age :22
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 7-9 Hours
5. Your Discord: Ram Pluxury 🩸#1111
6. Your Nickname: Ram Pluxury
7. Your ID: : 54187

1. Leader of...
Ballas

I want Be a Leader of Marabunta Grande Bc of I have much Gang Experience in Gangs i want to help server grow and as well as increase my rp experience
i will give much gang experience in city. i am always put my 99.9% efforts for my gang to make gang was most active in situations
i will try to make My gang always active in Both ghetto and activities
i will teach every new comers what is rp and share with my experience

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

Deputies Are One Of Main Pillars For Org , will Go For Best Deputies This Time , Decrease the chances for Getting Warns as well as Will chose Best Turf Leader
My gang always act's like mature in Situations and the don't be toxic in any situations
never support favoritism
I have good high command for to train New comers they teach every rules to newer peoples
I will provide everyone to bonus based on activities to Boost their energy
My peoples always active on Activities,ghetto fights and i will try to give 100 percent turfs
I don’t have ego i will consider everyone’s tips ideas i will complete my term without toxicity
will make

Thanks UR's Ram Pluxury​

Last edited:

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anıl
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : UTC +03
4. Average online per day : 12-16 hours
5. Your Discord : ManL1ke # 1832
6. Your Nickname : Anil Pasa
7. Your ID : 71052
Additional information
1. Leader of... :
Ballas
-I want to be a leader because I think I will do well in Ballas. and I think we will become very strong in Ballas. so we will be good to each other. and i have 38 age in city
-I am one of the top management of pasa family. and my family is very strong and we will strengthen the Ballas together. so I think we will do very well with my family.
-Ballas is very special to me. and I want to put a diff on the server. and I want to make Ballas the strongest. And I know all the gang and general rules. That's why I'm coming to be permanent
- in my opinion. We need to hire someone who knows the game and we need to take a test before we get into the gang. if we do it this way, there will be no rulesbreak and rp will always be at the highest level. Ballas will always be the strongest

hassan knight

Player
Player
1:Name IRL: Hassan

2: Your Age: 15

3:Time Zone: GMT +5

4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours

5. Your Discord: Hassan Thug#5006

6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thug

7. Your ID: 89866

---Additional Information---

1. Leader of...Ballas
460a13-PGTA51001283871.jpg

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs.

2:I will try to make Ballas Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do grffiti.MaraBallas will be stongest gang in city.

1: Try to do as much event as you can.

2: Dont be toxic with anyone in gang.

3: Make Role Play Friendly.

4: Try to give bonus after evert event

5: Dont Dishert anyone in your gang.

Thanks For reading

images

Dylan Gomez

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Ballas interviews at 16.30 server time on 28th of January.

Akib Sheikh#2434 - 21707 - Akib Sheikh

Amansingh#7794 - 60293 - Aman Shikaari

Aniket_akay#4817 - 48914 - Akay Shikaari

Jagga#1763 - 48609 - Jagga Shikaari

The application for The Ballas Leader are now Closed.

Daisy Pluxury

EX Curator Of NG
Player
1. Your name IRL Jaxon
2. Your age 25
3. Time zone BST
4. Average online per day 5 -6 Hours
5. Your Discord Jaxon Harlow#1895
6. Your Nickname Jaxon Harlow
7. Your ID 60153

1. Leader of... Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. I want to be a leader of ballas because it always had a special place in my heart
❤️
It was the first gang I joined and I always loved how gangs worked. I’ve been under deputy of Ballas and now I want to take it 2 steps higher and become the leader of Ballas
💜

I believe that if you be strict and also have fun with your people the RP level will be insane. I want to add new levels to gangs which might even be new way to train in combat. I also want to focus on my turfs a lot.

Ranking System:

13- Big Boss
12- Boss
11- Under Boss
10- Turfer
9- Recruiter
8- King Pin
7- Vandalist
6- Spray Member
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Teen
1- Freeze

Kushal Wibowo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:-Kushal shukla
2. Your age:-18
3. Time zone:- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:-5 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord:-kushal shukla#2920
6. Your Nickname:-Kushal Pluxury

7. Your ID:-50196

I would like to become the leader of The ballas as I believe I could successfully lead this gang on top. I want to make The ballas one of the most respected gangs of everyone

- I have gained a lot of experience in gangs and on the streets and I want to pass this experience on to my friends. Organizations should make everyone feel welcome and close, so that they can work better. A leader should be someone who is committed to helping their members out and pushing them to be the best. The people of the ghetto know me. The most loyal members of The ballas gang would follow me, as me and my boys have dominated almost every gang event.

---My advice to Improve the rp is to Make keep my gang alive. I will attend all Of the IC+OOC event Such as cland , Battle ship , Subs , Vehicle theft and etc. My another objective to make the gang active is Be active in ghetto , Get 100%graffiti every hours. I will also organize event like FZ raid, Store robbery , Gun store robbery every day so I can keep my gang member active. Also I will give bonuses to my gang member every day. I will always observe event activities and I will always give rank ups to active member of gang. I will get the best negotiator of The city in my gang to beat leo in every situation and protect my gang members. Another thing I will never allow any kind of toxicity in my gang. I will not give any chance to toxic people.

Thanks for reading 💙😊

Last edited:

Alex Demonn

Player
Player
Information
1. Jaideep
2. 17
3. GMT+5:30
4. 7-8 Hours ( sometimes more than 10 hrs )
5. GabbarSingh#3529
6. Gabbar Singh
7. 63440
Additional information
1. Leader of East Side Ballas

+ i am playing in this city more than 6 months and i love gang life here , i love illegal rp i have never joined any legal organization , i said never not even once not even in other cities and this makes me a lot experienced guy in the crime section

+ i have been high command in every gang , and this moment i know how to run a gang im full capaible to run a gang , i have spend a lot of time in ballas and i have a feeling with this particular gang that i cannot explain and ofcourse Nostlagia

+ i have seen many gang leader who just stay in hq or do nothing maybe 1 event in whole day ? which effect the Gang well i will not do this mistake as long as im in the city i will do multiple events everyday we can do store robbery , gun store robbery . clands , Hostage situation and multiple Fort zancudo , i will also never allow my graffiti team to go down more than 5000 profit i want my graffiti profit at peak , ghetto clapping with all my gang members , i want to make my gang dominating gang in the city

my mostly time has spent in gangs and the gangs has everything but also lack Of Rp , RP situatuons , in my gang i will Make a good enviornment for everyone will make small changes , the changes will imporove the Rp , No Toxicity , And will try best to deal with legal org and will make conversations intresting while doing negotiations , and also i would love to do team ups with other gangs , for example asking other gang for help or helping other gang for illegal stuff.

Javez

𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙
Player
1. Your name IRL- Emir
2. Your age- 22
3. Time zone- GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord- Bad #9511
6. Your Nickname- Javez Black
7. Your ID- 14315

1. Leader of... Ballas

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

-I think that I have come to a place in RP and I have mastered the rules, and I want to take a leadership this time because I have previous experience.
-By taking the Ballas Gang, I want to communicate with people I don't know in the game, share what I learned with them, and make our valuable time fun by producing Store robbery and similar events in the game.
-If I can, I want to spend time with my family by producing and participating in events, and also to achieve success in gang turf.

-We will experience it together to show people what gang is, how to turn a rooler and how to spend time in the game with rp.
-I will try to show the truth in the game with fun
-I'm thinking of creating activities that that gang can do by entering roles with the Leo and increasing the game and rp quality for them.

Martin Bestia

Player
Player
Information
1. Your Name IRL : Vansh
2. Your Age : 18
3. TIme zone : EST
4. Average Online per Day : 5 to 8 hrs
5. Your Discord : banks#5753
6. Your Nickname : Uzman Yoki
7. Your ID : 38738

1: Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).

I have been in the city for a long time and have participated in a number of gangs, the first of which was Vagos (Richards term). Ever since then I have always wanted to be part of gangs and perhaps even try to lead one. As a former HC, deputy and HC in several gangs, I thought I would be an excellent leader.

2) As a leader, I can ensure all the rules are followed at all times, since I will have deputies in different time zones who will watch over the gang when the others are sleeping.
The way I can keep my gang active is to carry out multiple gun stores, store robberies, hostage situations, and FZ's every week. In the ghetto, whenever we're not doing anything, I'll gather everyone in the HQ and take over to keep everyone from getting bored and discouraged about belonging to my gang. For those who are not in my gang, I'll make them want to join.

1) You will all be de-ranked until you prove you know the rules and are active in the gang by showing me you do.

2) Every time I am on top, I'm always doing events to earn respect for my gang and to improve the RP of others in my gang, so they can tell their friends and get more people on top.

The same respect will be shown to everyone in the gang, regardless of rank or identity. A person will be demoted or kicked after they reach 3 strikes, for instance.

2) During an interview, the candidate must be at least 15 years old and must be able to answer seven out of ten questions correctly, if they are younger, they must answer at least eight questions correctly.

The number of sprays per hour should at least exceed 10k. The goal is to always have more than 10k profit by having three spray leaders that can cover different times in the city.

Make sure the turf team is active and healthy, who knows the rules, so no mistakes are made and no warnings or verbals are given. We will stop attacking for the rest of the day if turfs issue a warning or anything more than that in 1 day.

Martin Bestia

Player
Player
Information
1. Your Name IRL : Vansh
2. Your Age : 18
3. TIme zone : EST
4. Average Online per Day : 5 to 8 hrs
5. Your Discord : banks#5753
6. Your Nickname : Uzman Yoki
7. Your ID : 38738

1: Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).

I have been in the city for a long time and have participated in a number of gangs, the first of which was Vagos (Richards term). Ever since then I have always wanted to be part of gangs and perhaps even try to lead one. As a former HC, deputy and HC in several gangs, I thought I would be an excellent leader.

2) As a leader, I can ensure all the rules are followed at all times, since I will have deputies in different time zones who will watch over the gang when the others are sleeping.
The way I can keep my gang active is to carry out multiple gun stores, store robberies, hostage situations, and FZ's every week. In the ghetto, whenever we're not doing anything, I'll gather everyone in the HQ and take over to keep everyone from getting bored and discouraged about belonging to my gang. For those who are not in my gang, I'll make them want to join.

1) You will all be de-ranked until you prove you know the rules and are active in the gang by showing me you do.

2) Every time I am on top, I'm always doing events to earn respect for my gang and to improve the RP of others in my gang, so they can tell their friends and get more people on top.

The same respect will be shown to everyone in the gang, regardless of rank or identity. A person will be demoted or kicked after they reach 3 strikes, for instance.

2) During an interview, the candidate must be at least 15 years old and must be able to answer seven out of ten questions correctly, if they are younger, they must answer at least eight questions correctly.

The number of sprays per hour should at least exceed 10k. The goal is to always have more than 10k profit by having three spray leaders that can cover different times in the city.

Make sure the turf team is active and healthy, who knows the rules, so no mistakes are made and no warnings or verbals are given. We will stop attacking for the rest of the day if turfs issue a warning or anything more than that in 1 day.
in-game Name changed to Martin Bestia

Dede Choo

EX Leader of bloods
Player
1. Your name IRL: dejohn
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: dede2wavy#7299
6. Your dede
7. Your ID: 70317
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I want to be a leader of this organization to increase crime in the city.
I will organize my gang in such a way that all the leo's are scared of my people .i will make sure that we have the most active gang with max numbers and have the LEO's scared of us.
I want my organization to be the toughest competition for legal organizations we will have 100% turf's i will have the best turf team
i plan to have max numbers conduct store robbery and hostage situation plan to make the LEO tired and fear us Ballas will be the #1 gang under my leadership
i already have alot of numbers who will join if i get leader we will be the most feared gang in the city if i get leader
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

I will make sure that everyone knows city rules as well as gang rules for a better rp experince as well as proper rp commands as well as i will give bonuses to people i see being active and helping out the gang
I will make better ranking system:

shourya

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Shourya Sharma
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
5. Your Discord: Danger SS#0706
6. Your Nickname: Shourya Mafia
7. Your ID: 69193
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I want to be a leader of this organisation to increase crime in the city.
I will organise my gang in such a way that all the leo's are scared of my people . I will control my organisation in such a way that not even a single member gets arrested.
I want my organisation to be the toughtest competition for legal organisations I want to have fear peoples my.
I want to control this organisation in such a way that the gang members are friendly to each other but very aggresive to words the legal organisation. I will give deserving people higher rank and will train the newbies in the best way.
I will make sure that the gangs members collaborate , act and spread crime in the best way.
I will organise events like store , Gun Store robberies and FZ as frequently as possible.
I will make my homies so deadly and badass that people and especially leos will even fear to see them . Forget about attending any situation or coming near.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

I will make my homies understand the rules and methods of crime so that they dont break any rule and get OOC punishments.
I will ask them a tleast 10 OOC and IC questions and will check if they are minimum able to answer 8/10 questions correctly.
I will not only hire people but also will appoint the best people to train the newbies.
I will try to make my group decentralised so that power is not held in some particular people's hand and everybody is able to achieve the rank they deserve seeing their crime level.
I will make better ranking system:
13- Villain
12- Deputy
11- Under Deputy
10- Turfer
9- Recruiter
8- King Pin
7- Graffiti Leader
6- O.G
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Young Bunta
1- Freeze

Select for moderation

Nicolas Kakyoin

It takes time
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL

Nicolas Abuladze

2. Your age

3. Time zone

GMT + 4 / WET + 0

4. Average online per day

6-11

5. Your Discord

Zamney#0019

6. Your Nickname

Nicolas Morgan

7. Your ID

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

A. I want to be a leader of Ballas because I want to bring the proper Rp in Crime life, in my opinion, en 2 isn't the stricter server than En 1, and En 3 Wanna know why? Because I've been a leader of EN 1 and EN 3 of the gang, the Questions were tough ( I passed the exam tho ) I had to memorize and study everything, I lost again and again but I didn't give up on the EN 1 it was easier to get a leadership and on the EN 3 it was tough, the thing is that on the EN 2 was no proper rp and proper Term of the gang, I know now you are going to ask, what about bolos? Yeah sure bolos were great but you know they were on EN 3 in vagos when I had the leadership of Bunta and there was High competition in Turfs, there was a lot of stress and all but in the end, my guys won Major of turfs, then we got disbanded and all.

B. I want to be a leader of the Ballas Because I think that I have valuable skills/Requirements, I've been going on with rp life since 2019, I remember it was Summer I was playing on Grand rp RS1 when I got to the En 1 then En 2 and then EN 3 through all those experiences I've met all the wonderful people, people which can perform in my term, people which I can trust, I have all the valuable requirements and Needs, I've been Doing a lot of things in my Rp life I've been getting all these experiences in my past, I've been a gang leader/deputy couple of times and I think that I am the most valuable person.

C. I want to be a leader of the Ballas Because I want to get 100% turfs, Here's the question you are going to ask, How are you gonna get it? I have a lot of turfers on my side, turfers who got the Pikachu hoodie many times without any effort These guys are very good, and they are my friends, and I am glad that I have them by my side.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

A. One of the best pieces of advice i can give to anyone else in Improving the rp level as a Gang HC or a leader is that Do as much as situation as you can, what do I mean by situations? Hostage situations/Store robberies, also do a lot of events such as FZ raid, attend a lot of events Cland, Submarine, Battleship , enchantment, etc , also Please don't Miss the Battleship ( Thats one of the most important ones? .

B. Get people to do Graffiti, Keep Graffiti profit more than 9k , That's one of the most important ones aswell

C. Be strict in recruiting, I've been a gang leader and I know how things are , for example, if you recruit people which are very New and they don't know the rules they will give you some problems I promise you.

D. Get your people out in the ghetto and tell them to rob/kill, whats the point? When other humans see that you guys are active and you guys are everywhere they will want to join you.

4. My experiences

Leader - EX Marabunta Leader (EN 3) / EX Families Leader (EN 1)
Deputy Position
- Ex-Deputy of Marabunta (EN1) / EX-Deputy of Vagos (EN1) / EX-Families Deputy EN (2) / Bloods Deputy (EN 3) / NG deputy (EN 2) / Current Deputy of FIB (EN 2)
Turfer - Ex-Ballas Turfer (EN1) / EX Ballas turfer (En 2 ) / Ex Bloods Turfer/Deputy ( EN 3 )

hassan knight

Player
Player
1:Name IRL: Hassan

2: Your Age: 15

3:Time Zone: GMT +5

5. Your Discord: Hassan Thug#5006

6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thug

7. Your ID: 89866

---Additional Information---

1. Leader of...Ballas
460a13-PGTA51001283871.jpg

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs.

2:I will try to make Ballas Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do grffiti.MaraBallas will be stongest gang in city.

1: Try to do as much event as you can.

2: Dont be toxic with anyone in gang.

3: Make Role Play Friendly.

4: Try to give bonus after evert event

5: Dont Dishert anyone in your gang.

Thanks For reading

images

Dylan Gomez

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Ballas interviews at 16.00 server time on 19th of February.

Bad#9511 - 14315 - Javez Black

banks#5753 - 38738 - Martin Bestia

The application for The Ballas Leader are now Closed.

M

Manas Badmash

Information

1. Your name IRL: Manas Satya

2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone: IST

4. Average online per day: 8 hour

5. Your Discord: Manas#6969

6. Your Nickname: Manas Badmash

7. Your ID: 3318

ADDITIONAL

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do u want to be leader?

i. I want to be leader as i think that I can easily manage the gang events and end the term without having any warning. I will regularly do FZ raid, 24/7 Store robbery and gun store robbery.

ii. I have a good experience in both legal and illegal organization and know how to manage the things and in illegal activities how to help to escape everyone and make higher profits every hour

iii. I will be hiring recruiters, turfers and defenders for different purposes the recruiters will be recruiting more and more turfers and defenders so that gang never get dead and will do more and more Graffiti with help of defenders and Turfer

3. ADVICES FOR IMPROVING ROLE PLAY

i. I will be diving Gang system with different ranks for Graffiti, robberies and raids So, that we can manage to run the gang easily and on a very large and active base with members.

ii. We will be keeping paint balloon, Guns and ammunation in Armory and warehouse So, that no one is without weapon in any type of Robbery or Raid
we can easily manage to allot weapons and increase the warehouse.

iii. Will be Keeping active deputy that are previous leaders or have a great experience in gangs and know well how to manage the gangs

iv. After every event the bonus will be alloted to keep the gang active and raise everyone with gang

v. To keep the graffiti and territory capture active and as well as the bonus collection i will be alloting seperate bonus for it every hour so that all members get active and everyone get a good profit and remains in gang for a long

My Goals :-

i. 100% Spray
ii. 100% Turf
iii. 40+ FZ

iv. 25+ Store Robberies

RANK SYSTEM -

14-Villain

13-God Father

12-OG

11-Event Leader

10-Turfer

9-Druglord

8-Warlord

7-Hustler

6-Clapped

5-Enforcer

4-Graffiti

3-Young G

2- Balla

1- FREEZE

I can Manage the gang easily due to my previous experiences

gEm

nope
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL: Muhammad Yousuf
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 6 Hours Weekdays, 10 hours weekends
5. Your Discord: yousuf#5802
6. Your Nickname: Gem Lite
7. Your ID: 71324

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas.

1.First of all i want to create competition with legal orgs such as FIB,SAHP,LSPD,GOV,NG Because many people r waiting for a good leadership to work and fight under against Legal orgs. And one more thing that i was in bloods for a long time and it was the only gang i have ever seen like a family
2. One of our most important goals is to improve the Mafia Rp again. We find it very one-sided at the right time and we want to change something about it. This also applies to many areas, as these are occupied by Mara or Ballas and it is therefore very one-sided.
3.Firstly, it’s the RP quality I could bring out to members and citizens, in being the position of leader. I’m a willing RolePlay and I prefer having a great RP situation rather than losing or dying, something that I know others strive to learn but doesn’t succeed in.
My Advices for Improving RolePlay In Organization are
1. My way to improve role play in the Organization is too make sure that everyone is well known on the rules and know the basic workings of the server and know what is allowed and is not allowed in the Organization .
2.I would make sure that Everyone respects their Higher ups and follows orders to stop if they are doing a RP situation Wrong or if they are trying too provoke another member.
3.Those who breaks rules by mistake (not intentionally) should be punished less than those who breaks rules intentionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom