Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Ballas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sav

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Information
1. Cherry
2. 31
3. Eastern Standard Time
4. 8-14 hours
5. trini2dbone#6002
6. Napash Ahchwath
7. 2753

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas
2. I would like to become leader of the Ballas because not only is purple my favourite colour, but, I was in Ballas before it was disbanded.

I have spent a lot of time getting to know the rules, the people, and the components of the gangs. I have been able to hold ranks of high levels and be active and continue to.

As leader, I would be able to make sure that members, not only know the rules of the gang, but of the server as well, and have high command reinforce this as well.

I would like to see more active members in the gang, and be able to enforce that as well as be able to welcome newcomers while having fun respectable RP times.

3. Upon entering the city it can be hard for a newcomer to navigate thru without guidance. A tour guide should be hired as a new job, making trips every hour, during the day or along the lines of that. The tour guide should point out ghettos, places of employment, government buildings, licenses centres, and anything else of importance. It can cost a fee or be free to certain levels. At the end of the tour there should be a 10 min question period for those who may still need guidance. Also you can use the tour bus from Vinewood it hours are from 7:00-19:00.

Raaone Vercetti

Blocked
Blocked
The following players have been selected for Ballas interviews at 18:00 server time on Tuesday 28th December

Jimmy Balenciaga - 461 - @DriftKing#3653

Eddie Brown - 128 - @Eduardo1#8435

Angelita Prada- 5278 - @Angelita#9666

APPLICATION FOR LEADER OF BALLAS ARE NOW CLOSED.

Yousif Claps

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL yousif
2. Your age17
3. Time zone new york/ est
4. Average online per day weekdays like 4 hours weekend more then 12 hours a day
5. Your Discord chungus#8909
6. Your Nickname mia Atkin
7. Your ID1493

1. Leader of...

ballas​

-Ive seen the ranks and how gang organizations should be ran and feel that i could bring quality structure to the ballas
. and represent how the gangs should be for the beginning of the server for future leaders

When i was in ballas i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 weeks making myself all the way to the top of ballas and this shows my undying dedication to the gang.

I've been in ballas previously, and I've been there for a long time, and I've always been excellent with my members, and I've always been in the top rankings. I will only invite individuals who know the rules and who don't mind doing clands, and I will make them excited for the next event and can't wait for it.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.
Some things I would do to improve Roleplay;
  • More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
  • A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
  • A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
  • ICly I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
  • Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
  • Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
  • In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.

CoconutsHere

Player
Player
Information
1. Joseph
2. 19
3. CST
4. 8-15 hours
5. Coconut#5616
6. Sir Coco
7. 2425
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas
- I strongly believe that I can fit the role of a gang leader with the experience I have gained through the many months of playing in this city. I've climbed through all the ranks multiple times over in other's terms, and each time I prove to show my leadership and loyalty.

- Since the first month of City One, I have been involved in only gang activity, and I always seem to steer towards the Ballas, I've gained all my knowledge from being here and I feel it is only right that I stay loyal to my colors. Getting the opportunity to serve for the gang I love is something that I've waited for months to be able to give my all to.

- I want to continue the legacy of Ron's term and keep Ballas on their feet. Now having the experience of running for Governor, I have shown the city that I am capable of handling tough situations under pressure very professionally, and that I am ready to lead everyone who joins Ballas.

3. Pushing the roleplay more than the ruleplay would definitely help provide more rp scenarios and make the ghetto less "call a god" and more "save pov", I feel that the ghetto has evolved into everyone screaming about rules which ruined the experience of roaming the ghetto, and ops for gangs to get disbanded easily. Making it a priority for a single person to feel the punishment instead of the whole gang getting punished would make the ghetto more active, keep other gangs up for longer, and would introduce more chances for rp to happen instead of gods needing to intervene in every situation.

:)

Benjamin West

Most Hated
Player
1. Emircan
2. 20
3. GMT+3
4. 10+ hours
5. emirCANi#9954
6. Benjamin West
7. 191
Additional information
Leader of Ballas

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1)
Ballas is where I started. Ballas was the first ever gang I joined in the first city. Since I joined Ballas I wanted to lead Ballas. I take roleplay seriously and I want to improve my and gang members roleplay.

2.2) I have leadership skills and I can take care of all gang members. I will be sure when I recruiting people who knows the rules, who has good communication skills and who has enough patience.

2.3) I want to focus on gang events and make Ballas on top again. My priority is doing every gang events which is Cland, Battleship, Submarine, Vehicle theft, Gang turfs and Store robberies.

3.1)
To prevent the current gangs' toxic behavior towards people.

3.2) I aim to raise the level of role play by organizing events with mostly civilians, legal organs and other gangs.

3.3) That way I can keep the ghetto alive.

3.4) I want to make sure that the people I recruit know the rules, and I want to establish an order in which any wrongdoing will not be forgiven.

3.5) I want to show that Gang doesn't just shoot a man with a gun.

3.6) I want to make different strategies and show different things to people that the robberies cannot be won by just taking hostages and negotiating.

3.7) I believe the Ballas will gain the respect it deserves.

Demontime

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Edvard
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - CET
4. Average online per day - 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord - Eduardo1#8435
6. Your Nickname - Eddie Pluxury
7. Your ID - # 128
Additional information -

1. Leader of The Ballas Gang

2. I believe I would be a great fit for the role of leading the Ballas Gang for several reasons; some more major than others. First of all, when I am given a responsibility or starting a new project, operation etc, I tend to work insanely hard to bring what I’m operating with to the maximum level it can reach. And if I’m given the leadership of Ballas, I can ensure that this statement of mine is going to be shown in the work and effort I will be giving up to the organization. I look to myself as a very hard working person, and that trait is going to be a major factor in my potential upbringing of Ballas. I can also inform everyone that if I’m given the leadership of Ballas, I will work my hardest possible to make sure there will be new rp events or new rp situations that we haven’t seen before, in which will make the members of Ballas and hopefully other organizations satisfied of not only the fun of the shootings and hostage situations, but enjoy the bare rp of it, that I mean the previous criminal organizations hasn’t quite succeeded with. The last month or two, the criminal rp in the city has been very weak to non existent as people have just sticked with the same old shootings and nothing more which I hugely disagree with. Therefore I will also attempt to not only boost the rp of the gang, but I will try in someway to add rp into the shootings so the members and newcomers won’t be annoyed of the “same old, same old” and rather be satisfied as something new and interesting always will take place upon my leadership.

3. I have a lot of experience of the ghetto and gangs. I would say I know and can memorize most rules which applies to the ghetto. I know what it’s like to be a newcomer and a normal member, and therefore I also know how to satisfy that crowd, so they decide to stay in the gang. In saying this, unfortunately I haven’t been in leadership of any gangs before. The highest rank I’ve been, was a gangster in Fluffys leadership of Marabunta which I believe was about rank 5 or 6 but can’t recall as their seems to be new rank names now. But In my eyes, I think that can also be a good thing. I have a lot of experience being the people I’m now trying to satisfy. (The newcomers/normal members (not HCs). Therefore I know how to take them to their best possible level, and I also know how to have them stay in the organization.
Something else I also believe is good is that I have been in a lot of orgs, both legal and illegal in which Ive gained information on how to have most fun by rp from both sides of orgs, some examples of orgs I’ve been in is: Ballas, Bloods, Families, Marabunta, FIB, LSPD, SAHP, Gov. And by being in those orgs I’ve learnt how legal orgs can enjoy most rp as well as how illegal orgs can.
I will also have a type of rule test, upon joining the gang, so I make sure the new members will not screw up in order of the rules that applies to ghetto. I will also be an open leader, I will take notice and suggestions of all members from rank 1 to max. I will also have an open eye and watch over, members that have done well and deserve a bonus or a rank up. I will implement new systems where all members will have control of what they have done for the gang, in which I would check momentarily every week to see if someone deserves a rank up or bonus. I have also been in many organizations which I have much useful information from, in which I would be able to forward upon leadership of Ballas.

4. I know many systematical and intelligent people who could be by my side, and guide me during my potential leadership. I will start to have weekly training, and will try to have weekly training to make sure the members are up to standard during the times where it matters the most, such as events and rp situations where I need my members to be as smart and well trained as they can. Some previous Ballas had gotten accused of hacking and aimbotting, which is something I will have no tolerance for at all and would be an insta kick if seen. I believe in getting the rp standards of the city to the max level they can, and this is something that completely ruins what I’m now stating. Something I also will do is giving “not HC” members opportunities to show their leadership capabilities, which will help them get the courage to try to do the thing I’m trying to now. Another problem gangs are dealing with and the members are complaining about is losing money of the gang, and having to buy guns for events. I will make sure we get a steady and controllable flow of getting in and giving out guns from the armory, which I think is a good solution for this problem.
I will also make sure to always keep in touch with administration and curators, to attempt to implement new events, and new enjoyable things the members can joy they’re selves with.
Vouch for me and I will promise a Ballas like never seen before, more innovative than ever.

Squ

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ruben
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT +1
4. Average online per day : 5-8+
5. Your Discord: Krinder#6969
6. Your Nickname : Ruben
7. Your ID : 7002
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
- I am experienced, I have played and learnt lot from the server.
- I believe that To be a leader of organisation is something only people with skill of Leadership can only handle. I Have been in many gangs and been even deputy in one of them. i now defenetly know how system works, Warnings and etc..
- My team: I am not going to be like all other leaders who get warning for wrong formats and stupid things like that. I will only have experienced People In my Org as deputies so we don't make any mistakes.
-
I will have spray team in charge of spray profits which they will get bonuses
- More Store robberies and more IC events. Like FZ and nonstop Gun store/ 24.7 Robberies, Better negotiations and everyone will have chance to Try our negotiating.
- I guarantee that my gang will be extremely active, We will nonstop do events and win all of them. I have huge plans, i just need to get to interview and I guarantee that I will be the best candidate

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
Every member of Gang will have to take Quizzes for rankups. To recruit you have to be level-5 and have to know English. To recruit we will ask IC and OOC questions, like Server Rules.

Raaone Vercetti

Blocked
Blocked
The following players have been selected for Ballas interviews at 17:30 server time on Sunday 2nd January

Mia Atkin - 1493 - @chungus#8909

Ruben- 7002 - @Krinder#6969

MR hood spongebob

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Leeroy
Indian Standard Time zone
3-5 hours depends
NOVUS REX REGUM#3327
Mike Yip

Leader of The Ballas

I want to become leader of ballas because i have a good knowledge about city as been playing the game or 5 months ( OOC ) also been in many legal organizations and illegal organizations also my knowledge about this city might help the gang to reach on top . Also the guys who are new in city help them to teach how the gang works and also under my leadership i would improvise turfs by giving everyone chance to turf and also increasing crime rate in the city also being in active in ghetto fights and graffiti's and also clandestine will be mandatory under my leadership . Also becoming the Leader Of ballas will help me in future so that i can help other people and tell them how to actually run a gang also will not get in any trouble under my leadership

I would Suggest being RP all times even ghetto fights and also being active in ghetto , 24/7 Graffiti or whenever possible also NG raids and Store robberies once a week but it will increase as we expand also new FZ raid strategies also clandestine considered mandatory and also will start more criminal activities when we expand more and more in numbers

I would be thank full if this application gets selected

Eduardinho Focacciaso

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Edvard
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - CET
4. Average online per day - 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord - Eduardo1#8435
6. Your Nickname - Eddie Pluxury
7. Your ID - # 128
Additional information -

1. Leader of The Ballas Gang

2. I believe I would be a great fit for the role of leading the Ballas Gang for several reasons; some more major than others. First of all, when I am given a responsibility or starting a new project, operation etc, I tend to work insanely hard to bring what I’m operating with to the maximum level it can reach. And if I’m given the leadership of Ballas, I can ensure that this statement of mine is going to be shown in the work and effort I will be giving up to the organization. I look to myself as a very hard working person, and that trait is going to be a major factor in my potential upbringing of Ballas. I can also inform everyone that if I’m given the leadership of Ballas, I will work my hardest possible to make sure there will be new rp events or new rp situations that we haven’t seen before, in which will make the members of Ballas and hopefully other organizations satisfied of not only the fun of the shootings and hostage situations, but enjoy the bare rp of it, that I mean the previous criminal organizations hasn’t quite succeeded with. The last month or two, the criminal rp in the city has been very weak to non existent as people have just sticked with the same old shootings and nothing more which I hugely disagree with. Therefore I will also attempt to not only boost the rp of the gang, but I will try in someway to add rp into the shootings so the members and newcomers won’t be annoyed of the “same old, same old” and rather be satisfied as something new and interesting always will take place upon my leadership.

3. I have a lot of experience of the ghetto and gangs. I would say I know and can memorize most rules which applies to the ghetto. I know what it’s like to be a newcomer and a normal member, and therefore I also know how to satisfy that crowd, so they decide to stay in the gang. In saying this, unfortunately I haven’t been in leadership of any gangs before. The highest rank I’ve been, was a gangster in Fluffys leadership of Marabunta which I believe was about rank 5 or 6 but can’t recall as their seems to be new rank names now. But In my eyes, I think that can also be a good thing. I have a lot of experience being the people I’m now trying to satisfy. (The newcomers/normal members (not HCs). Therefore I know how to take them to their best possible level, and I also know how to have them stay in the organization.
Something else I also believe is good is that I have been in a lot of orgs, both legal and illegal in which Ive gained information on how to have most fun by rp from both sides of orgs, some examples of orgs I’ve been in is: Ballas, Bloods, Families, Marabunta, FIB, LSPD, SAHP, Gov. And by being in those orgs I’ve learnt how legal orgs can enjoy most rp as well as how illegal orgs can.
I will also have a type of rule test, upon joining the gang, so I make sure the new members will not screw up in order of the rules that applies to ghetto. I will also be an open leader, I will take notice and suggestions of all members from rank 1 to max. I will also have an open eye and watch over, members that have done well and deserve a bonus or a rank up. I will implement new systems where all members will have control of what they have done for the gang, in which I would check momentarily every week to see if someone deserves a rank up or bonus. I have also been in many organizations which I have much useful information from, in which I would be able to forward upon leadership of Ballas.

4. I know many systematical and intelligent people who could be by my side, and guide me during my potential leadership. I will start to have weekly training, and will try to have weekly training to make sure the members are up to standard during the times where it matters the most, such as events and rp situations where I need my members to be as smart and well trained as they can. Some previous Ballas had gotten accused of hacking and aimbotting, which is something I will have no tolerance for at all and would be an insta kick if seen. I believe in getting the rp standards of the city to the max level they can, and this is something that completely ruins what I’m now stating. Something I also will do is giving “not HC” members opportunities to show their leadership capabilities, which will help them get the courage to try to do the thing I’m trying to now. Another problem gangs are dealing with and the members are complaining about is losing money of the gang, and having to buy guns for events. I will make sure we get a steady and controllable flow of getting in and giving out guns from the armory, which I think is a good solution for this problem.
I will also make sure to always keep in touch with administration and curators, to attempt to implement new events, and new enjoyable things the members can joy they’re selves with.
Vouch for me and I will promise a Ballas like never seen before, more innovative than ever.

Ronny Rich

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Jayden Caley
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord JayyRecon#8139
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL Jayden Caley
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 5 to 10
5. Your Discord Jayy Recon#8139
6. Your Nickname Jayy Recon
7. Your ID 762
Additional information
1. Leader of... Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) First reason I want to be leader of ballas is because I want to be the best leader I can be. Second reason I want to be leader is because I want to bring good rp scenarios for everyone. Third reason I want to be leader of ballas is to bring everyone that I bring into the organization to follow the rules
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. My opinion on the rp level is we need more store robbery’s and more people in the ghetto thanks for your time!

Deva Inc

Deva Mods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Deepak
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord: Deepak Raj#3034
6. Your Nickname: Deepak Chowdary
7. Your ID: 430

Additional information
1. Leader of: Ballas

1- Every Organization in this city deserves to be run as well as it possibly can. In this city the most fun and exciting moments will always happen when everyone is on the same page following the rules and attending events. Some of the most entertaining and exciting moments I have ever had is during player IC created events. During my time there were these massive events that would happen that involved all of the Organizations in the city. The amount of RP this brought and introduced into my gameplay was just outstanding and I am looking to Provide this again.

2- Bringing the city together whether it be legal Organizations or Gangs is the most important and valuable thing in this city. Introducing newer players who may have never even been in an RP straight into the most inclusive RP possible and letting them explore the amazing city of GrandRP is the most exciting and enjoyable thing in this city.

3- Being a successful leader is accomplished by bringing everyone together. Making sure everyone is following along with all the standards of this city and making sure that everyone is following the rules but still having fun at the same time. A team is only as strong as their weakest link and when it comes to leading an Organization it is no different. If you can successfully educate and guide newer players and even sometimes older players in the right direction then you will have an amazingly fun and successful Organization in this city.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
My advice for advancing the level of Roleplay in the city is trying to teach and guide the newer players through the correct processes and help examine where they can improve. This advice could come older or newer players in a successful Organization there should be no bias towards older or newer players as we are all learning and growing as well as having fun together. We can help each other all together and build some of the most exciting and fun RP that this city could possibly see. This adventure of being a leader of a gang would be such a major game changer for me alone as I could learn and experience the side of RP that I have always wanted to be able to see and I would love to bring everyone along on this adventure. Letting everyone Experience huge IC events that aren't normally scripted.

CoconutsHere

Player
Player
Information
1. Joseph
2. 19
3. CST
4. 5-10 hours
5. Coconut#5616
6. Sir Coco
7. 2425
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas
- I know that I can fit the role of a gang leader with the experience I have gained through the many months of playing in this city. I've climbed through all the ranks multiple times over in other's terms, and each time I prove to show my leadership and loyalty.

- Since the first month of City One, I have been involved in only gang activity, and I always seem to steer towards the Ballas, I've gained all my knowledge from being here and I feel it is only right that I stay loyal to my colors. Getting the opportunity to serve for the gang I love is something that I've waited for months to be able to give my all to.

- I want to continue the legacy of Ron's term and keep Ballas on their feet. Now having the experience of running for Governor, I have shown the city that I am capable of handling difficult situations under pressure very professionally, and that I am ready to lead everyone who joins Ballas.

- My intention is to make a team that is willing to recruit members and ensure that they gain the experience of a gang member, helping new members learn how to do graffiti sprays, events, and all other gang activities properly, and how to have fun while doing so. With experienced players joining the gang, they will have a better opportunity to climb the ranks faster and prove that they are able to keep up with their expectations of being highly ranked.

- Organizing events that include lower-ranking members fighting against higher-ranking members to battle for rank ups I believe would encourage more inclusion and activity throughout the members, therefore creating more roleplay scenarios

- I've noticed through climbing the ranks that the low-ranked members tend to be afraid to speak up to their higherups, giving them an opportunity to voice their questions and opinions would better the communication throughout the gang, preventing disagreements or arguments between each other, allowing for more solid connections with gang members.

Rancho Sixninez

Player
Player
Information

Pankaj
GMT+5:30
Average online per day = 3-5 hours week days and 6-9 hours on weekends
Gamer Babaji #0456
Choti Baba

Additional information

1. Leader of
Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
  • I was in this city from it starting and I have experienced of both organisations criminal as well as on Legal. I was in Ballas from its beginning in city under the Great leader (Ron Atkin).I started from 1 rank and goes all the way to rank 9 (general) which is high command in gang and after gain this much of experience I think I can run a gun because I know all the events and how to prevent strikes , warning.​
  • I was never a leader of any organisations but I was a graffiti leader and when I got this position the graffiti profit was max for 9-10 hours continuously and from that experience I know how to handle thing. My plain was simple for the profit driver drive the car sprayer spray and backup will provided immediately they give us meeting point and they have to fight until the backup come after that they will spray and backup will fight their fight for them​
  • I want to become leader of this specific organisation because from the 1 day of ballas I was there to the last and through out my journey I didn't get a single warning or demoted in rank. I want to run it and give the same experience to other people who are new to city or gang.I will give very tough competition to other Gang.​
  • I will give bonus 3 days in week so people get motivated.​
  • Bonus for spray team so people focus on spray as well.​
  • There will be IC events that have some expensive Gifts (e.g. who attend more event )​
  • People who doesn't show on meeting points and events will be asked questions.​

James Giugo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Lewis
2. Your age: 14
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 4-6 More on weekends
5. Your Discord: BossMan#9937
6. Your Nickname: James Akuma
7. Your ID: 135
1. Leader of Ballas

• I want to be the leader of this organization because I feel that over the recent time that Ballas has been extremely good in ghetto terms and have had exceptional leaders and I want to carry their legacy of the Ballas name on.
  • I have been in many organizations legal and illegal and I find illegal much more fun and I want it to stay that way and I want it to be that way for me and my gang.
  • I want to give everyone a great experience in the Ballas gang and I want everyone to feel welcome and not feel scared to come and ask to join just because it's a gang. I want everyone to feel like they are welcome.
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
  • I will make sure to give out bonuses to certain people who show up to certain events and do sprays so they are motivated to carry on the good work they have been doing.
  • I will question and demote if needed people who don't show up to events or meeting points such as clandestine or battleship. If I have talked to them more than once about it then I will kick them from the gang depending on how severe it is.
  • I will also have questions for them to join and ask about certain situations to make sure they understand full situations of RP and don't get themselves a strike or the gang.

Carlxs Blek

Ex-Vagos,Bloods,Marabunta,Ballas HC ( EN1,2)
Player
Information

Pankaj
GMT+5:30
Average online per day = 3-5 hours week days and 6-9 hours on weekends
Gamer Babaji #0456
Choti Baba

Additional information

1. Leader of
Ballas

• I was in this city from it starting and I have experienced of both organisations criminal as well as on Legal. I was in Ballas from its beginning in city under the Great leader (Ron Atkin).I started from 1 rank and goes all the way to rank 9 (general) which is high command in gang and after gain this much of experience I think I can run a gun because I know all the events and how to prevent strikes , warning.​
  • I was never a leader of any organisations but I was a graffiti leader and when I got this position the graffiti profit was max for 9-10 hours continuously and from that experience I know how to handle thing. My plain was simple for the profit driver drive the car sprayer spray and backup will provided immediately they give us meeting point and they have to fight until the backup come after that they will spray and backup will fight their fight for them​
  • I want to become leader of this specific organisation because from the 1 day of ballas I was there to the last and through out my journey I didn't get a single warning or demoted in rank. I want to run it and give the same experience to other people who are new to city or gang.I will give very tough competition to other Gang.​
  • I will give bonus 3 days in week so people get motivated.​
  • Bonus for spray team so people focus on spray as well.​
  • There will be IC events that have some expensive Gifts (e.g. who attend more event )​
  • People who doesn't show on meeting points and events will be asked questions.​
I think this guy deserve because i have seen him working hard in gang for ballas . he is good guy and know all rules even he know what is real role play . will be happy to have leader like him .

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Ballas interviews at 14:30 server time on Thursday 6th January

Mike Yip - 2058 - NOVUS REX REGUM#3327

Deepak Chowdary - 430 - Deepak Raj#3034

Sir Coco - 2425 - Coconut#5616

Choti Baba - 515 - Gamer Babaji #0456

Ayden Carterr

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL: Nathan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 4-6
5. Your Discord: realnathan#2712
6. Your Nickname: Nathan NinthStreet
7. Your ID: 2857
Additional information
1. Leader of ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).
1.I want to be leader of Ballas because i think its a perfect fit for me since i have a huge experience in gangs in english 1 and know all the rules of RP and getto/gang rules plus i have always wanted to be a leader of a gang.
2.I have been a higher up in many gangs so i know what it looks like being a leader, i would be a great leader with all my RP experience and the experience i had in gangs and even in legal orgs
3.I have huge plans for the improved of rp in the organization and to improve the rp of the organization overall
I would start by adding 3 groups in the organization kinda like legal.
Group 1:The spray team,there would be a leader of spray(would give all the directions to people and would help recruiting),senior leader(would be the people recruiting people in the spray team)and the spray team(all the people that would go do all the sprays around the getto)this way we are sure to have a solid spray team
Group 2:The event team,this team will consist of the leader of event(would tell everyone to go to them and make sure we win the most event possible)the event coleaders(would help with all the recruiting and help the leader)lastly, the event team (they would go to all the events and win them)this to make sure we have a successful gang when it comes to events
Group 3:the turf team, in here there will be the main turfers (the ones that recruit people in the turf team) the main turf roster(would be the ones doing the turfs when avaible with the main turfers)and the sub turfers(they would be replacing the turfers that are not avaible)
I would do more negotiations in the store/gunstore robberies to make it more fun for everyone in the roleplay
I would be harsh on recruiting to make sure to recruit people that has a basic knowledge in the RP rules

issi Bing

Dont get it twisted
Player
Information
1. Ismael
2. 21
3. GMT +1
4. 9 - 13
5. issi#6969
6. issi Lacoste
7. 9233

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

One of the reasons i wanna become a leader of Ballas is because ive got alot of experience in the city and with the gangs. Ive been in the grand project English 1 since day one and German 1 since day 1 and have learned alot and experienced alot to be able to lead a official gang. Ive joined many different orgs and gangs, so i know what its about and what it takes to lead a gang and the amount of time to put in. Also one of the reasons i wanna become a leader is because i wanna improve the RP experience inside the city, organize events and create fun RP situations for everyone, Mostly how im gonna do this is also include my family in it and have them help with it all. Create fun and nice events. Third and final reason why i should become leader of Ballas is that i have over 5 years and 5000+ hours experience in RP, nothing is new to me when it comes to running groups. In most of the gangs ive been in ive been a higher up. i will ofcourse make sure my members are fit and up to standard of knowing all the gang rules and provide the good RP experience for them as a leader to ensure the server will be fun, toxicity will be a no go. When it comes to joining the group, all rules would have to be followed every member must be respected within each other and to the enemies, any sign of dumb/idiotic stuff, they will be removed from the group, If I were to take on this group, I would ensure it is run properly.

I would only have people join who are willing to show signs of RP and just play to have fun, nothing is always about being "on top" but it for sure is fun when it comes to competition, robbery won't be like they were done by the previous members, respecting enemies and your own is way more fun than running around being toxic. like ive said i will have my family where we also have a big streamer with many members that are in this server to RP and have them included in all of this. With that being said, I would try to ensure the group is under good supervision and ran properly, but also maintaining good RP standard for the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom