Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Ballas

ZACK_DUTSH

Player
Player
1. Your name zack dotsh
2. Your Age 29
3. Time zone GMT+0
4. Average internet per day 15 Hours
5. Your Disagreement ZACK_Dutsh#0007
6. Your alias zack dotsh
7. Your ID 12902
I know you additional information
1. Leader ... BALLAS
2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization?
(Mention three reasons with explanation) : Because I know how to run it and everyone inside it. Friends And they Listen to me. the other thing Most of the gang is good, half of them are Arabs. And I spek Arabic
the third thing I love this gang very much and I respect everyone in it because they are proficient in the rules
3. Your tips for improving the level of role-playing in the organization. I like to live As a gangster, And I know how to live many roles And thank you grand rp

Bob Karlsson

Player
Player
1. Bob
2. 17
3. 1+ UTC
4. 5-10 hours
5. Bob Karlsson#7504
6. Bob Karlsson
7. 76

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I want to be the leader of Ballas because I want to make sure we have an organization that will be active in the city and that will make a inpact to the other organizations. I want the organization to be active in the ghetto do sprays every hour and create a good running gang. I'm good at leading because I've done it before in many different organizations (bloods, Marabunta, families) and i have been high command in many of them.

- I want to make sure that if i get the orginization that it will not spread any toxicity to anyone inside the organization or anyone outside of the organization because i personaly dont like when there is toxicity in the orginizations or in general so i will make sure that it will not happen.

-I have won season 1 and 2 and i want to keep on playing turfs

- I also want to make sure that the organization goes to every event that there is. I like all of the org events and i will make sure that the orginization is aktive in those events(like Clan, battleship, gun store robbery, submarine,blackmarket raids) .I also want to make sure that the organization will do global events to make the orgs become closer.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
My advice would be for the admins and also the leaders to enforce that it is a roleplay server and not a dm server with rules. Personaly i have played on many other roleplay servers before and i feel that i can inprove the roleplay. So that would be my advice to get everyone to focus more on RP

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL -1. Your name IRL - Germy
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - MST
4. Average online per day - 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord - Da Wock#0001
6. Your Nickname - SatoDe morgan
7. Your ID - #1778

Additional information
Leader of Ballas

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I have enough experience to lead a gang since i've been in multiple gangs before like Ballas, Families , Bloods and currently in Families also I had higher rank in all of these organizations.

2. I've never had a family/gang leadership before, and I'm willing to invite the right members which they will be considered as my new family and my gang members in the same time.

3. I want to improve the RP quality in gang stuff due to my creativity experience also I want to lead Ballas Gang to 100% Turfs for the first time

4. I want to share my gang experience to the members that I will invite and I'm pretty sure I will lead this gang correctly.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

1. The first important thing to improve RolePlay level in organization is inviting people who really knows the rules. Before inviting someone to the gang, the leader should make an interview for him and asking him about the gang rules, if the person doesn't know any of the rules asked he get rejected.

2. Before 10 minutes from an event, the leader have to meet his gang members in the HQ and make them to gear up and getting ready to go.

3. Giving bonuses to the gang members after achieving important events.

4. Pulling up in the ghetto when there is no event.

5. Doing sprays in ghetto non stop.

FazeDominic

Player
Player
Information
1. Dominic
2. 17 years old
3. GMT +1
4. 6-8 hours usually
5. dominictondre#1563
6. Dominic Valor
7. 14327
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
(I). I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience of almost all legal or illegal organizations (leaving out a few) but illegals have always been my strength and priority I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them. I have seen people struggling to run a gang and I have seen gangs getting disbanded because the leader was not performing well but I will try to give my best to run this gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and I can implement them as a leader.

(ii). I want to take the RP experience of a gang to the next level. I am planning to do all gang events like Battleship, Fort Zancudo, clandestine and ill make sure that we participate in all these types of gang events. Clandestine is one of my favorite events but sadly almost every gang camp for the parachute in that event and is kinda boring but ill make sure we are showing up to every event and also takes part in other events to promote RP. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody and store robberies is one of the events where I can help with that, gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isn't fun at all but I will try my best to make all events fun and with serious RP.

. I know all the strategies in all gang events also I want basically to be a little strict with members because I want them to try for their best because no one is perfect and the improvement can't explain they can be only shown and if I will be the leader u will be able to see the improvement. I feel like if any of the gang members want to ask any question they should not hesitate and open up to any gang member about their query and trust me as a leader I will not let anyone down.

3. I am living in this city for 4-5 months and I saw many gang members doing fail RP, robbing people without enough gang members, shooting outside ghetto etc. I will make sure that the person, who is joining my gang, will go through a proper IC quiz and if our gang HCs finds out that he knows all the ghetto and general rules, we will recruit him, so that there won't be any chance of fail RP from the organization members. We all see people getting warns and punishments for not following RP but I will make sure to try my best to avoid toxic members and recruit people in the gang who have knowledge of basic city and ghetto rules.

Last edited:

Lizi Verlice

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Ballas interviews at 18:30 server time on 18th March

1: @Mehar Baba #9634 - Paaji Baba 6532
2: @dominictondre#1563 - Dominic Valor 14327

The application for The Ballas Leader is now Closed!​

Kodi Bolo

Ex Leader of Bloods
Player
nformation
1. Your name IRL: harish
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 5 hours
5. Your Discord: H90 Gaming#9536
6. Your Nickname: Kodi Knights
7. Your ID: 5486
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. Leader of... Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
  • I would like to be leader of the bloods gang because I have lots of experience from being in English city 1 and 2 and i know the rules fairly well along with the punishments for these rules.
  • Another reason id like to get leader of bloods is, because with eng city 2 being a pretty new server still there is new players in the city who have no previous experience in gangs and there is also a mix of players who are from ENG 1 that do have experience and with this I could have myself and other experienced members help and share knowledge with the new people in the gang and we could all work together to help each other become the best gang in the city.
  • My last reason for wanting to become leader of this org is, being leader of an org will give me an opportunity to meet new people within the city and make some good friends while also giving me a group of people to have fun with and build and carry a solid gang.
  • I am before leader of bloods and i have to make 100% turff this plz give a chance to make
  1. To improve roleplay within the gang I would have a specific group of people who I am certain has a lot of helpful knowledge and can help new players in the gang when they need help and this will also be my team who will go out in the city on certain dates and times to try and recruit members and i will have a set procedure and manual they have to follow when recruiting each new member.
  2. I also plan on creating a map that indicates each spray location for the members of the spray team as this will help players who do not know the spray locations well or are trying out sprays for the first time.
  3. I would like to implement a gang accountant who will hold a percent of all money earned within the gang and this money will be used to help buy members in the gang skill for robbing, house robberies and car theft and will also be used to buy supplies for these activites such as crowbars, bookbags, etc

Ronny Rich

Player
Player

Information​

1. Your name IRL Jayy

2. Your age 20

3. Time zone EST

4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours

5. Your Discord Jayy Valor#8139

6. Your Nickname Jayy Valor

7. Your ID 762

Additional information​

1. Leader of... Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)​

I want to be leader of Ballas because I have a lot of experience with Both sides (Legal/Illegal). I have been high command for Vagos, and I have been chief of FTO, And chief of Detective, and major of swat and captain of swat. I also want to be the leader of ballas because I feel like I could bring numbers and strong leadership/high command, and the reason I feel like I could bring numbers is because I am the president of a family and we have around 60 people. I also feel like I would be able to take ballas to new heights with me being a solid leader with experience.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.​

First Piece of advice for improving the RolePlay Level Is to bring strong leadership and numbers to store robberies and cland, battleship, FZ Raids. Another piece of advice is to follow every ghetto rule and be the best that we can do while having fun but following every rule.

Kellvin Miller

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL - Hassan Raza
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 8 hours
5. Your Discord -KelvinMiller#0016
6. Your Nickname - Kellvin Miller
7. Your ID - 19007

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

In all my time on GrandRP I have never seen the gang scene as dead as it is right now. Gangs have numbers but barely anyone shows up to events, and when they go to events it's mostly just because they are required to and not to actually win and compete. It also feels like gangs either focus on turfs or events now, but not both like it should be. If you give me leadership of Ballas I will make sure that every single member in there is active and actually goes to events, I would have 2 deputies for ghetto control / events and 2 deputies to manage the turf team. This way the gang will be active in all aspects of the gang scenes. If the leader and deputies are actually active people will be more motivated to go to events to begin with. Bonuses should be given from time to time and people who show up and do good should be promoted so they feel valued and actually receive something for all their hard work. Right now the legal organizations have no challenge at all winning all the events because no gang is actually trying and competing with them, which is sad. You shouldn't be applying for leader if you aren't going to put hard work and effort into making sure your gang is active.

Another reason I want Ballas is because it is my home. I started from nothing and was on 16 hours a day leading the gang, making sure we were active in the ghetto, events and in turfs at all times. Ballas was where I spent most of my time and what I am most known for. I have been on the server for a year in EN 1 now and most of that time was spent in gangs: 2 months of me leading Ballas and other than that I have been deputy in other gangs. I know how to motivate people to actually be active. I am also very strict, if people break major rules I instantly kick them from the gang, smaller rulebreaks will result in strikes/demotions. If people see that the leader is harsh they will also refrain from breaking rules as much themselves, it's effective.

I feel like it's really hard for new players to get into gangs and learn about how everything works, this probably makes some people quit the server. A lot of the time high command just yells at people and tells them to go an event whilst the new people barely know what they are doing and are not being helped at all. In my gang I will to make sure that newer players will be helped and taught everything by the experienced players within the gang. Taking newer people with them and teaching them the ropes will also be a way for members to gain promotions and bonuses within the gang so they actually feel rewarded for doing this. Once the new players know the basics of how everything works they will be promoted.

Even though GrandRP is definitely not considered a hardcore roleplay server, I still think it's important to maintain a good level of roleplay within organizations. I think one of the main things that can be done to drastically improve the level of roleplay is making sure people don't mix. People should always play as their character which is a gang member, and when being robbed they should also be scared for their life like their character would be and comply. In my gang I will actually kick people who can't follow those simple rules just to make the ghetto a place with more roleplay.

Gang leaders should also interact with each other and organize meetings to discuss possible alliances and to make deals. This should be done ingame with the high command from both gangs instead of just messaging each other on Discord.

Next to the ingame events I also want to organize my own events with the gang that involve some roleplay. Instead of doing the default global events (arena tournament, fighting tournament, ...) everyone always does I want to be more creative and work together with the curators to come up with some vents that will provide unique and fun experiences for the players.

If you choose me I will make sure the ghetto will be alive again and that there will be a challenge for the other gangs and legal orgs

EX- Ballas HC , EX- Bloods HC

Last edited:

Canberk West

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Canberk
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - GMT+3
4. Average online per day - 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord - einstein but with an iq of 60#7902
6. Your Nickname - Canberk West
7. Your ID - 720
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

- I have been in this city for a long time and I have gotten experiences from pretty much every organization (leaving out a couple), I have seen how gangs work , I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them . I have weighed the pros and cons for leading a gang and I've seen that a lot of good gangs get disbanded over the most stupid reasons and I wanna be better than those leaders. I have been trying to get chance since i knew that i was perfect for this position , I know for a fact that if I get a shot , I will not disappoint.

- The main things that gangs take part in is robbing and I see people breaking rules left and right in the ghetto everyday and I want to change that , I want to implement a warning/strike system that actually works and is actually used. Gangs already take part in little to no roleplay and most gangs just go around breaking rules themselves and then when they see someone else break a rule they report it like hypocrites. I'm not willing to have any such people in my organization (If I get the chance to do so). I'm not one of those people who break rules, and my record shows that . There is Exceptions and I know there's not much I can do to fix what I've done previously but that exceptions happened while ago. I see that orgs have to do events every 2 weeks even if they have no warnings and I believe in that , even more so that I am willing to spend money out of my own pocket to organize events every week. I want everybody to have fun and let others have fun as well, I do not enjoy a toxic atmosphere and I do not tolerate it and I will ensure that Ballas plays no part in OOC toxicity.

-The second thing would be events , especially , Clandestine . It used to be my favourite event as a new flight in the city and now it's turned into a mess and all I see is people camping for parachutes instead of actually having fun and clapping other gangs. I want to fix that , I want to be a part of that change and I give you my word ,that if I get a chance to do so , I will not back out. Then comes Store robberies , I have always loved store robberies as a gangster , there are so many ways you can roleplay them out and yet we only see people trying to win it for the money. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody and store robberies is one of the events where I can REALLY help with that , gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isnt fun at all. I will personally contact legal org leaders OOCly to ensure both orgs have fun and develop some nice roleplay strategies which can also create some funny moments , and some good content for the streamers and content creators. I know some content creators myself and I know for a fact that they would love to hop in a call with me to create an rp scenario , where its fun for everybody. Lastly I have the people and resources to make ballas one of the best gangs and as can be seen before, the same high command who dominated the streets with Bloods, will be dominating the streets with Ballas, which for most people in my team, isn't the first gang which gave them criminal experience in the city.

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I have seen all sides of RP , I have seen serious rp , I have seen semi-serious rp and I have seen bad rp . all in all , I want to bring a change and make the experience fun for everyone . I feel like I don't really have to answer this question that well considering that roleplay is the main reason why I started playing in this city . I have mentioned everything I want to do above and I have more Ideas like collaborating with admins and other orgs to make a fun , Global event of sorts. I hope to get a chance at an interview.
All I want to say is , give me a shot and I will not prove you wrong .

Controlaa Sixteen

Sixteen
Player
- Name : Rasan Vermin
- Time Zone : GMT
- ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ Online / per Day : 6-10
- Your Discord : ᶠᶻ Rude Vermin#8697
- Your NickName : 1. RasanVermin 2. Mike Vermin 3. Rude Vermin
- Your ID : 362
( || )Additional information

Leader Of The Ballas Gang

( ||| )Why Do u want to be a leader of this specific Organization ? ( List at least of three reason with explanation )

( | ) What Can I do For The Ballas Gang? We Trying For 1. Active Gang 2. I Have a Perfect Leader For Turf I Have A Perfect Team For Turfing 3. We Have A Best Graffiti Team 4. We Are Trying To Do So Many Hostage Situation For Balance After It When We Got The Balance Iam Giving Profit Also They Going To Buy Spray Paint Can 5. We Going To Do F.Z For Getting Ammo 6. We Are Going To Battle Ship To Getting Ammo For Ware House 7. My Ware House Every Single Time is Open Because We Are Doing So Many Battle Ship And F.Z Also Clandstine My Ware House Every Single Time is Open For Ghetto Fight

( || ) Why i Want To Be A Leader ?

Last Term term everyone is know that They Aren't An Active About That I Can Shocking Everyone To Change This Situation i can change non ACTIVE gang To ACTIVE This My 4 Try For A Gang Leader Its mean i Love My Work (Gangster) Also Iam Joined All Gang Also I Got A Deputy In The Ballas Gang Iam So Enjoy It So I Can Change Every Thing In Ballas

( ||| )
Since my first day in city I have been involved with gangs. I have lived and died in ghetto, my utter dedication towards illegal organazation has taught me illegal RP and I have also understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way. I, in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of Ballas Gang.

( |||| ) Rank System
w
11. Leader

10. Deputy

9.KingPin

8.Turfer

7.Captain

6.Vice Captain

5.Graffiti

4.Hustler

3.Gangster

2. Clappa

1.Balla

( ||| ) Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization

I have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies.

I would advice all the organizations to indulge more into RP, I have personally noticed how no gang ever tries to hit NGs Ammo run or encashment as well. I would want to mantain good terms with the other organization leaders and do such events where LEOs stands as a strong pillar. To make things short, I simply want to improve the relation Illegal Org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city..

I hope my application reaches the curator in good health. Looking forward to hear from you guys.

Select for moderation...

THANKS FOR READING
Rude Vermin

Select for moderation

Zaid Yama

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : zaid
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT +01:00
4. Average online per day : 8-10
5. Your Discord : 𓆩ℤ𝔸𝕀𝔻𓆪#7017
6. Your Nickname : Zaid Yama
7. Your ID : 2394

Additional information

1. leader of ballas

2. i was in gangs since i came to the city i love the criminal activities and will do everything to make my gang to the top , i am responsible person who keep not breaking rules and also will teach my organization members not to and keep for fun and enjoyable life in the city , as i said im here to lead my gang to the top by targets we will put to us and will achieve them !
i will make strict strike system for inactivity \ any inappropriate behavior will be punished by strikes till he be kicked.

Ballas this gang has been at the top most of the time and proven their strength in the city and im here to keep it that way !
Bloods bloods always has been dominant gang in the city and im here to keep it that way and the ghetto will be painted in purple !

3. my advice to improve the RP level in the organization is to involve our activities as much as we can with the other orgs which means make the state orgs to move , to work , to look for our activities and try to stop us (ofc they wont 😉 ) , every member in the org will know how to do proper RP and will be tested about it at the recruitment , and also receive a rank by he's knowledge , if some of them will do mistakes or break rules they will be punished in the org too and also will be teach what they have done wrong and what to do to avoid from those mistakes.

Last edited:

Jesse.

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Stephen
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone ESAT
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours school days 8-10 weekends
5. Your Discord Padax#0049
6. Your Nickname Jesse Creed
7. Your ID 11483
Additional information

1. Leader of... Ballas

- I've been playing the server for a while now and really want to be a leader. I've been in a few organizations over my period of playing and I feel this makes me a strong leader for this position. I have been in a few gangs now for extended periods of time. My knowledge of the rules helps me to be able to be successful over the 30 days of being a leader and maybe even take another term.

-Being in FIB/Bloods/Marabunta/Vagos has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the server and that has gave me a lot of confidents to achieve any goals. I know many of people would like to join me and help me along side this journey .

- I also seen how the past 2 leaders ran ballas and gave it a good rep i can do that aswell by have a good turf team to get 100% turfs next season i have alot of people up my sleeve to bring to my turf team and beat vagos

- I want to everyone to know who we are as a gang no people to be fucked with we are going to own every spray in the ghetto and make sure no one takes it if they do they better put up a good fight.

How can I help improve RP?
- I have alot of things to improve rp but the main thing would be everyone knowing and exploring the city rule

1. Doing fun events
2. Do fun rp with corrupt cops
3. And my high Commends will write a folder for each leo org high commend
4. Doing Robberys and Hostage situations
4.we would use ( /try/me commands)

I hope you like my application and cant wait to work with you.

Sav

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Cherry
2. 32
3. Eastern Standard Time
4. 8-14 hours
5. savagedemon#6002
6. Savannah Sweets
7. 2753

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

2. I would like to become leader of the Ballas because not only is purple my favourite colour, but, I was in Ballas before it was disbanded. Held a high position and helped maintain going to events, stocking warehouses, and teaching new gang members. I have spent a lot of time getting to know the rules, the people, and the components of the gangs. I would like to see more active members in the gang, and be able to enforce that as well as be able to welcome newcomers while having fun respectable RP times.

3. Upon entering the city it can be hard for a newcomer to navigate thru without guidance. A tour guide should be hired as a new job, making trips every hour, during the day or along the lines of that. The tour guide should point out ghettos, places of employment, government buildings, licenses centres, and anything else of importance. It can cost a fee or be free to certain levels. At the end of the tour there should be a 2 min question period for those who may still need guidance. Also you can use the tour bus from Vinewood it hours are from 7:00-19:00.

Lizi Verlice

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Ballas interviews at 18:30 server time on 27th March

1: Zaid Yama - 2394 - @𓆩ℤ𝔸𝕀𝔻𓆪#7017
2: Jesse Creed - 11483 - @Padax#0049

The application for The Ballas Leader is now Closed!​

real berko

the person i love gave me this name
Player
1. berk aydin tümkaya
2. 21
3. GMT+03:00
4.7+ hour
5. berko#9008
6. iberk hurmaci
7. 3220
Additional information
1.Leader of: ballas
2. I believe I can do good things in ballas and do good things in ghetto / I want to rule the ghetto with my gang / To strike fear into all the gangs and get the cops out of this city
3. The first thing I would improve is to know and understand all the server rules. In the past, I realized that the biggest reason for breaking the RP in the city and the ghetto in other gangs was due to not knowing the server and ghetto rules. This allows players to break characters to explain to the individual the rules that cause all RP to be lost. I believe a weekly meeting within the gang to discuss the rules of the city can help players maintain their character and focus on the RP direction rather than the next rule break. and i believe i can bring ballas to very good places

#BALLAS ON TOP
37c0cf8757a3cec0e3d730a8c8e8feed.jpg

Rui Ace

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Rui Miguel Oliveira Matos
2. Your age : 24
3. Time zone: Eastern time
4. Average online per day: 6-12
5. Your Discord : DeAudacity#1733
6. Your Nickname: Hector DeLion
7. Your ID: 20166
Additional information

1. Leader of... Ballas

1.) I believe i will be the perfect candidate for this role as i am highly active member in the community, i am well aware with all the laws as i have played on multiple whitelisted roleplay servers, i have a perfect timezone which many leaders lack (eastern time) where i have the complete opposite time as most people and it will insure that at least one or two gang leaders are active at any given time on the server giving the ghetto a more ghetto experience.
2.)My Family the "DeLions" is currently at 12 players who are highly active and all speak english fluently , i was actually looking to see if you guys would start a new gang called "The Crips" considering there is the "bloods" to add a more gang related drama to the ghetto, but considering i now see Ballas is looking for a leader this is the perfect opportunity for me to go ahead and add a more roleplay experience to the ghetto , Ballas will rise from nothing and because the most active, gang in the ghetto , it will overthrow the other gangs, and insure that all roleplay requirements are met.
3.) Currently i have worked in the city for multiple organizations, i started on the ballas and didnt really like it to much due to the fact that most people spoke other languages rather then english ,so i joined the bloods which were super disorganized and didnt follow through with most roleplay rules, from there i started my journey to SAHP and continued on sahp until it got disbanned a few days back , there i joined FIB and didnt really like the disorganization there so i left fib and waited patiently for sahp (so far the best organization on the server) all together i have ran though plenty of orgs and have plenty of knowledge of how to run an org properly , how to recruit to insure no laws will be broken , how to setup roleplay scenerios , how to keep the members happy and all doing good work , and most importantly how to lead the org to success.

honestly roleplay in organazations has been fairly fair , there is always room for improvement , which is why recruitment process has to be put in a way that you for sure know people arent going to bring your org to a disban , like i said above i have a family of 12 so i will already have people to help run this organization and help insure my leadership in this org goes fluently.

My Name Is Hector DeLion and i appreciate you guys taking the time to read through my application hopefully i will hear back from you guys soon <3

daxi

Player
Player
Information
Additional information

1. Leader of... Ballas

1.) I believe i will be the perfect candidate for this role as i am highly active member in the community, i am well aware with all the laws as i have played on multiple whitelisted roleplay servers, i have a perfect timezone which many leaders lack (eastern time) where i have the complete opposite time as most people and it will insure that at least one or two gang leaders are active at any given time on the server giving the ghetto a more ghetto experience.
2.)My Family the "DeLions" is currently at 12 players who are highly active and all speak english fluently , i was actually looking to see if you guys would start a new gang called "The Crips" considering there is the "bloods" to add a more gang related drama to the ghetto, but considering i now see Ballas is looking for a leader this is the perfect opportunity for me to go ahead and add a more roleplay experience to the ghetto , Ballas will rise from nothing and because the most active, gang in the ghetto , it will overthrow the other gangs, and insure that all roleplay requirements are met.
3.) Currently i have worked in the city for multiple organizations, i started on the ballas and didnt really like it to much due to the fact that most people spoke other languages rather then english ,so i joined the bloods which were super disorganized and didnt follow through with most roleplay rules, from there i started my journey to SAHP and continued on sahp until it got disbanned a few days back , there i joined FIB and didnt really like the disorganization there so i left fib and waited patiently for sahp (so far the best organization on the server) all together i have ran though plenty of orgs and have plenty of knowledge of how to run an org properly , how to recruit to insure no laws will be broken , how to setup roleplay scenerios , how to keep the members happy and all doing good work , and most importantly how to lead the org to success.

honestly roleplay in organazations has been fairly fair , there is always room for improvement , which is why recruitment process has to be put in a way that you for sure know people arent going to bring your org to a disban , like i said above i have a family of 12 so i will already have people to help run this organization and help insure my leadership in this org goes fluently.

My Name Is Hector DeLion and i appreciate you guys taking the time to read through my application hopefully i will hear back from you guys soon <3
this guy puts time and effort in this

Snayke

Player
Player
Information
Additional information

1. Leader of... Ballas

Read this mans post

Top Bottom