Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Ballas

Status
Not open for further replies.

real berko

the person i love gave me this name
Player
1. berk aydin tümkaya
2. 21
3. GMT+03:00
4.7+ hours
5. berko#9008
6. berk hurmaci
7. 3220
Additional information
1.Leader of: ballas
2. I believe I can do good things in ballas and do good things in ghetto / I want to rule the ghetto with my gang / To strike fear into all the gangs and get the cops out of this city
3. The first thing I would improve is to know and understand all the server rules. In the past, I realized that the biggest reason for breaking the RP in the city and the ghetto in other gangs was due to not knowing the server and ghetto rules. This allows players to break characters to explain to the individual the rules that cause all RP to be lost. I believe a weekly meeting within the gang to discuss the rules of the city can help players maintain their character and focus on the RP direction rather than the next rule break. and i believe i can bring ballas to very good places

#BALLAS ON TOP

Zyrxan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. Your name IRL
Eric

2. Your age

3. Time zone
EST

7+ Hours

5. Your Discord
zyrxan#3724

6. Your Nickname
Xavier Neglen

7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I want to be leader of Ballas because,
- I have always wanted to be leader of an organization such as Ballas and I feel as if now would be the time to do it.

- I want to give Ballas the recognition it deserves, I want to make Ballas the go-to organization to join.

- I would make it far more active than it ever has been and I feel as if I could achieve the lost potential that it has.

- I would start by giving bonus's to those that are active, attending events and achieving wins for the organization, To help the members of the organization strive, to want win, to feel motivated to be active, to reward the members for accomplishing achievements for the organization.

Chris Jackson

Player
Player

The following players have been selected for Ballas interviews at 17:00 server time on 10th May 2022

1. Arda (KimimaroTV)#9343 - Arda Hurmaci - 3813
2. @zyrxan#3724 - Xavier Neglen - 9034
3. John Marston#6366 - Jay Dotexe - 2058

The application for The Ballas Leader are now Closed

Kodi Bolo

Ex Leader of Bloods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: harish
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6 hours
5. Your Discord: H90 Gaming#9536
6. Your Nickname: Kodi Knights
7. Your ID: 5486
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Leader of...The Ballas Gang

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

● I have been leader of many gangs and I know the mistakes that leaders make commonly and I will make sure to not let that happen to me. I have also seen the most common thing that gangs get a warning for on this server (Turfs) I will make sure that i have a really good turf team they will be perfect do all the timings on turfs as they should be and NOT break any rules.

Another reason id like to get leader of Ballas is, because with eng city 2 being a pretty new server still there is new players in the city who have no previous experience in gangs and there is also a mix of players who are from ENG 1 that do have experience and with this I could have myself and other experienced members help and share knowledge with the new people in the gang and we could all work together to help each other become the best gang in the city.
My last reason for wanting to become leader of this org is, being leader of an org will give me an opportunity to meet new people within the city and make some good friends while also giving me a group of people to have fun with and build and carry a solid gang.

● I fell like there is no organised Gang on the server currently and I want to change that I have the people and the strength to make a gang feel like it should be "organised"

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

● Make quizzes for the new players that join the server and the gang so they can learn the server rules
●Make ranks really specific Example: Spray team, Clandenstine team and ext.
●I will have people who will control the logs and make people redo their mistakes so there is less people getting banned

Terrorist attacks
Attack on Capital
Do store robberies every day as it should be
FZ attacks

Jonathan

Player
Player
1. Yonathan

2. 17

3. GMT+3

4. 10+ hours

5. Yonathan#7873

6. Sean Winston

7. 12000

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

2.1) Ballas is where I started. Ballas was the first ever gang I joined in the first city. Since I joined Ballas I wanted to lead Ballas . I take roleplay seriously and I want to improve my and gang members roleplay.

2.2) I have leadership skills and I can take care of all gang members. I will be sure when I recruiting people who knows the rules, who has good communication skills and who has enough patience.

2.3) I want to focus on gang events and make Ballas on top again. My priority is doing every gang events which is Cland, Battleship, Submarine, Vehicle theft, Gang turfs and Store robberies.

3.1) To prevent the current gangs' toxic behavior towards people.

3.2) I aim to raise the level of role play by organizing events with mostly civilians, legal organs and other gangs.

3.3) That way I can keep the ghetto alive.

3.4) I want to make sure that the people I recruit know the rules, and I want to establish an order in which any wrongdoing will not be forgiven.

3.5) I want to show that Gang doesn't just shoot a man with a gun.

3.6) I want to make different strategies and show different things to people that the robberies cannot be won by just taking hostages and negotiating.

3.7) I believe the Ballas will gain the respect it deserves.

Rashid Capulet

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Rashid
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT +01:00
4. Average online per day :5-8
5. Your Discord : R4shid#2126

6. Your Nickname : Rashid Yama
7. ID: 1720

Additional information

1. leader of
Ballas

2. I have lived in this city for a long time and I love criminals and I have been in Blood , Vagos , Marabunta , Families , Ballas high rank and I am an active player and I know what I need to do as a high rank why I would be a leader of Ballas because I want Ballas to come back on top and I want Ballas to be active again and I would paint ghetto like Ballas color and whoever breaks a rule I would demote him or kick him, it depends on what kind of rule break he made Has

3. We would do evrything to make the rp better and more fun and we would do a lot of things to keep the other org from sleeping and we want people to be active and come to events and who comes to events we would give him bonus or rank up

Last edited:

AnbuXoxo

bruh
Player
Leaders Application
Name:
Daytona
My Age: 17 Years Old
Time-Zone: (UTC+12:00) Auckland, Wellington
Average Hours Online: 6 Hours Weekdays / 8 Hours Weekend
My Discord Contact: Anbu#2600
My Nickname: Anbu Xoxo
My ID: 991

Leader Of: Los Santos Vagos
Reasons I'd Choose This Organization
My Personality

I'm open-minded towards basically anything and show kindness to strangers
and make them feel welcome. I'm strict on mistakes however very considerate
towards giving chances. I'm able too create atmospheres that everyone will feel
safe to share opinions or anything. This trait will surely prepare the gang for success.

My Skills
I'm decent on time managing and communicating with people for insuring great gang
attendance. I'm able to analyze individuals skills, that'd be shooting, management, leading
and communicating. These skills will insure the gang has the best possible outcome without
interferences.

My Experience
I've played Grand RP For 5-10 months and I've learnt many things from my time playing. I'm
familiar on all gangster events but still struggle reminding myself and other people because I'm very good at tunnel-visioning. This will help gang members gain XP and deepen there relationship in the ghetto-roleplay.

My Advice For Improving Role-Play Level In Organizations
Collide - Event (Potential New Event)

Legal and Illegal orgs form an alliance too stop a potential bomb that will destroy
Las Santos, these two organizations must go around the city and defuse the bombs before
timer runs out. 50-100 bombs are scattered around the city and will take 10 seconds to defuse.
Succeeding will award participants $10,000 each bomb defused.

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL Kayd
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone UTC+12
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours (Work) 8+ Hours (Weekend)
5. Your Discord: Kay BOI#5785
6. Your Nickname: Kay Underma
7. Your ID 13313

Additional information

1. Leader of... Ballas

- I've been playing the server for a long time now and feel like Admin or Leadership is my last goal.
(I've also posted Admin App so ill be looking forward to work as one or the other)

- Whilst being in every org I have understood each and every rule so I can use that and implement to my ORG so we wont get many warns/verbal's. Also while playing this server i have gathered enough info to choose my deputies. (I have 2-3 in mind)

- I've seen how the past 1/2 leaders ran Ballas and didn't reach the minimal expectations. (Which I can)

- I want to show Legal Orgs and Criminal Orgs how much a clapper we are to let them know "BALLAS ON TOP!"

How can I help improve RP?

- After playing lots of RP sides that helps me and my mindset grow and find better improvements.
1. Adding/Working on new events like Globals and just in general.
2. Gathering Information about cops we can and cant trust. (Bad/Good Cops)
3. Make sure FIB/LSPD/SAHP Get 0 evidence against us if its breaking bodycams or exchanging value information to wipe ALL DATA.
4. Active Store Robberys/FZ. (Achieving the requirement's)
5. Making sure RP is set to a HIGH STANDERD.

This is my BALLAS App and i hope you enjoy thx :)

Moe Blixky

Da General Blixky
Player
1. Mo
2. 19
3. EST
4. 6-8 hours
5. Mo$#2294
6. Moe Blixky
7. 24332
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas
2. If I get chosen to lead Ballas I can make the ghetto very active and not only that I can also help all the new players that are coming in to the city learn the rules and enjoy the city. I have several tactics in mind that will keep the ghetto active 24/7. I will also host events for all orgs and make sure that my members attend every event. I will also teach my members how to rp properly in the ghetto so that everyone has fun proper rp experience. I will also add a squad system in my gang that will help all the new recruits learn the rules.

The squad system.
The squad system is a system where you have lets say 4 recruiters that are trained by the leader they have learned all the rules they know how to properly rp go to events and have rp interactions all throughout the city not just the ghetto.
The 4 recruiters will recruit new members into the org and teach them how to maneuver and make money around the city and properly rp and learn all the rules of the server not just the ghetto. The recruiters will be following around the members for a full 2 weeks depending on the members learning speed. once the member is ready they will be ranked up to a runner and go enjoy the city.
The benefits of this system is that it is very very new player friendly and it helps the new players fully understand and grasp the rules which limits them from getting warnings and the gang from receiving strikes. ANOTHER important benefit of this system is that these squads will go around the ghetto together making the ghetto super active.

Trade of illegal goods (custom event)

This is an event that I came up with which is based off an event the admins once did in EN1. Two gangs and their leaders meet in a disclosed location to sort out a deal between their gangs for drugs or control over sprays or just a cease fire. The state orgs such as LSPD and FIB are given a tip by a rat amongst the gangs they now know the location of the meet up and go in to bust it.
The winners of the huge battle if its the gangs get to take the state officials hostage for ransom from the government and they sort out a deal with the other gang to split cash and make peace in the ghetto. if its the legal orgs they can take both org leaders captive making a strong presence within the city and while the gang org leaders are behind bars they can attack the gang HQs and do a clean wipe of their warehouse and put more members behind bars.
Overall this event would be super fun and full of rp and end in a amazing battle.

3. To be honest it all starts with the org leaders in my opinion. If the orgs have strong active org leaders that engage and teach the members how to level up in the city make connections properly rp and grind the city more rp interactions occur between players that make it fun. For example when I use to be a higher up in EN1 I use to train all my members in my squad one of those members was Ari Yaki the leader of the Yakuza she went on to become the leader of a top 10 family after her time training under me she also became a higher up within families.

Over all my experience in grand Rp is boundless I have been on the server for more then a year now and I have always been in gangs and lead gangs and created great rp within the server and helped many many other players get a better grasp within the server and enjoy it. I say my experience is boundless because I am a 9K ID in server 1 I have been a deputy in many gang orgs and I have helped leaders finish their 30 day term and get 100% turfs. Also like I stated before I helped many of the new leaders now get to where they are currently.

Last edited:

Aurimas Pukelis

Player
Player
Information
1. Aurimas
2. 17
3. GMT
4. 8 Hours/ Weekend 11 hours
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Khalid
7. 19828
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas
I would Like to be Leader Of Ballas because i believe i would help the gang improve and help it learn from it mistakes.
I would also be very helpful to the Ballas and the members in the gang.
I would like to leader because of the Ballas Being a good start to the gang career.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

Information
1. Aurimas
2. 17
3. GMT
4. 6 hours/ Weekend 11
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Khalid
7. 19828
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas
I would like to be Leader of Ballas because i feel like Ballas Need improvement and i would be able to help improve Ballas.
I believe i would be a good leader For Ballas because of my experience in Gangs and How Leaders should be like.
I think I would be good for Ballas because i been in Ballas and i Know what Ballas need to improve on.

I believe Ballas Needs to work on who it choose into the organization because the majority of Ballas Member are clueless of the rules and need to know more in order for the organization to improve and grow.

Yous Macher

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: yousuf
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: UTC +1
4. Average online per day: 5-8
5. Your Discord:yousuf#6799
6. Your Nickname: yousuf hileci
7. Your ID: 8420
Additional information
1. Leader of: ballas street gang

2a: i want to become leader because i really like the rp in this server and I want to help beginners in this game and give them more memories in this city and i want that they can enjoy the rp in this server and become better in the game i am self a very active player and i want to do as many events as possible and i want to learn everyone in my gang the gang rules if they dont know the rules that good so we can all enjoy the rp without warns

2b: i want to go for 100% turfs and im gonna create a great turf team and a great graffiti team i will make the graffiti team very strong so we never will be on 0 graffitis and i will make sure that the active players will make more than 50k in a day from robberies , bonuses , graffiti profit, clands bonuses at the end off the week , arena fights and more ways to make money and have fun in this server

2c: at the end off my term i hope that all my gang members had a great time and enjoyed the rp and that they all know how it is to be in the criminal side from the server and how fun the criminal side is and that thet know the rules better

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

i always see the leaders off a small gang standing in the hq and never helping the gang and it will i will always help my gang if they need me you bcs if you want to grow up your gang you need to be active and if everyone helps each other in the gang you can become a very strong gang and everyone will enjoy the rp

Mafia Paul

Mr
Player
1. Your name IRL: Waseem Akram md
2. Your age: 30
3. Time zone:IST
4. Average online per day: 15Hrs
5. Your Discord:G2Mafia#3233
6. Your Nickname: Mafia Salsa
7. Your ID: 28857
Additional information
1. Leader of... Nothing yet
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation): Ballas is the Top Most Power full Gang In GTA V According to Story Line I Want To Make It Powerful In GRP
I have 20+ Friends From Same Region Our Gang Will Not Cross Any limits We Will Be in Limits.2. I Promise You Guy's From my Gang Side There will be No Mistakes Like Getto Rules.... Iam Dam Sure Guy's There Will be No Personal With Any Gang Fights and i will Guide to all Gang Members To Follow NLRP nI See So many Mistakes When i was in Grand Rp I will Prove My Self If You Giving me Opportunity To Lead BALLAS.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization : NLRP Should Follow Every Player I Dam Sure I Will Make This Implement

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Ballas interviews at 18:00 server time on 28th May 2022

1. @yousuf#6799- yousuf hileci-8420
2. @Mo$#2294-Moe Blixky-24332

The application for The Ballas Leader are now Closed

Kodi Bolo

Ex Leader of Bloods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: harish
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6 hours
5. Your Discord: H90 Gaming#9536
6. Your Nickname: Kodi Knights
7. Your ID: 5486
Additional information
1. Leader of...

1. Leader of...Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
  • I would like to be leader of the ballas gang because I have lots of experience from being in English city 1 and 2 and i know the rules fairly well along with the punishments for these rules.
  • Another reason id like to get leader of ballas is, because with eng city 2 being a pretty new server still there is new players in the city who have no previous experience in gangs and there is also a mix of players who are from ENG 1 that do have experience and with this I could have myself and other experienced members help and share knowledge with the new people in the gang and we could all work together to help each other become the best gang in the city.
  • My last reason for wanting to become leader of this org is, being leader of an org will give me an opportunity to meet new people within the city and make some good friends while also giving me a group of people to have fun with and build and carry a solid gang.
  • I am before leader of bloods and i have to make 100% turff this plz give a chance to make
  1. To improve roleplay within the gang I would have a specific group of people who I am certain has a lot of helpful knowledge and can help new players in the gang when they need help and this will also be my team who will go out in the city on certain dates and times to try and recruit members and i will have a set procedure and manual they have to follow when recruiting each new member.
  2. I also plan on creating a map that indicates each spray location for the members of the spray team as this will help players who do not know the spray locations well or are trying out sprays for the first time.
  3. I would like to implement a gang accountant who will hold a percent of all money earned within the gang and this money will be used to help buy members in the gang skill for robbing, house robberies and car theft and will also be used to buy supplies for these activites such as crowbars, bookbags, etc
  4. I have been leader of many gangs and I know the mistakes that leaders make commonly and I will make sure to not let that happen to me. I have also seen the most common thing that gangs get a warning for on this server (Turfs) I will make sure that i have a really good turf team they will be perfect do all the timings on turfs as they should be and NOT break any rules.
    Another reason id like to get leader of ballas is, because with eng city 2 being a pretty new server still there is new players in the city who have no previous experience in gangs and there is also a mix of players who are from ENG 1 that do have experience and with this I could have myself and other experienced members help and share knowledge with the new people in the gang and we could all work together to help each other become the best gang in the city.
    My last reason for wanting to become leader of this org is, being leader of an org will give me an opportunity to meet new people within the city and make some good friends while also giving me a group of people to have fun with and build and carry a solid gang.

Last edited:

Ewys Drilla

BOSS | DRILLA FAMILY
Player
1.Ege
2. 16
3. UTC +3
4. 5 +
5. ewys#4123
6. 29247

1. Leader of ballas Street Gang

2. Why I want to be leader of this specific organization?

2. i came from another city i have lots of experince my own city (I want to be the leader of this specific org (ballas) because ballas is the reason for what I am today in the city, ballas was the first ever gang I joined have been in more all of my life.ballas is where I found all my friends and learned the rules. The ballas have a name which people know and fear from. I've a lot of experience in ballas and I know the hq from top to bottom, I know the whole hq and spots.

- I want to be leader of ballas because I think I am a perfect candidate for this position, I've been higherups in gangs many times and I have a lot of experience with Gang Activities and Gang Events, I also have experience with leading them, I've been leader of a gang before and I did pretty decent, it was my first time and now that I know some things now, I think I can start off the gang with many people and have the confidence to take this gang to be the best in the city.

- I am a leader of a family and I have support from my family to take this gang to the top and to be the best. I have deputies who will be there to help me, I have a lot of experience with leading people, and I know how things work. I've been ballas leader which have taught me a lot, I was able to take my gang to be the best and in my whole term I only managed to get 1-2 Warnings which were because I was new to being leader and still was learning. This time I think, and I know that I can do way better. I also want to go for 100% turf, and I think I have the people to get that, I have a lot of shooters that I know and some of them are in my family as well and they will be helping me keeping the gang and the turfs up.

- I have connections with other families which will join if I was to get this, and I would have members and I would be able to start doing gang activities right as I start after we are unfrozen. I always welcome new players and ballas is one of the gangs which new flights join, I've had many new flights in my family which I've helped, and all my family members are chill and always help out people and we did that plenty in ballas and in the family and if i was to get this, I could give new flights a chance to learn and grow.

3. My advice to Improve Rp?

- I advice to improve Rp is to keep the gang alive and do gang activities, I will be doing clandestine, store robberies. I have some of the best negotiators for store robbery which make the rp really fun. We will be doing every event we can, I'm also going to be focusing on is Fort Zanduco Raids. I'm going to be going to the ghetto and increase the gang activities and even get into hostage situations. I'm going to run this gang and take it to the top with all the support and help. I've enough support to even when I'm not in the city, the gang will still be alive doing events. I'm going to be attending all Submarines and Battleships. One thing I never allow is toxicity, I don't allow toxicity in my gang, and I will make sure everyone is respecting each other. Another thing ill make sure is everything is done the right way, so if a hostage is in the back seat, the doors are locked, and a gun is pointed at him, and gang members are using rp chat to do that using commands. I always have strike/ warning systems for my family and gangs, where I give gang members warnings for not coming for events or doing something wrong like breaking rules which will make sure that rule breaks are not happening in the gang

My Goals for this gang:
. Make ballas the best gang in the city
. Make gang a terrorist org
. Do Fun Rp situations like Store robberies and Hostage Situations
. Get 100% Turf
. Be top in events like clandestine and battleships

Moe Blixky

Da General Blixky
Player
1. Mo
2. 19
3. EST
4. 6-8 hours
5. Mo$#2294
6. Moe Blixky
7. 24332
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas
2. If I get chosen to lead Ballas I can make the ghetto very active and not only that I can also help all the new players that are coming in to the city learn the rules and enjoy the city. I have several tactics in mind that will keep the ghetto active 24/7. I will also host events for all orgs and make sure that my members attend every event. I will also teach my members how to rp properly in the ghetto so that everyone has fun proper rp experience. I will also add a squad system in my gang that will help all the new recruits learn the rules.

The squad system.
The squad system is a system where you have lets say 4 recruiters that are trained by the leader they have learned all the rules they know how to properly rp go to events and have rp interactions all throughout the city not just the ghetto.
The 4 recruiters will recruit new members into the org and teach them how to maneuver and make money around the city and properly rp and learn all the rules of the server not just the ghetto. The recruiters will be following around the members for a full 2 weeks depending on the members learning speed. once the member is ready they will be ranked up to a runner and go enjoy the city.
The benefits of this system is that it is very very new player friendly and it helps the new players fully understand and grasp the rules which limits them from getting warnings and the gang from receiving strikes. ANOTHER important benefit of this system is that these squads will go around the ghetto together making the ghetto super active.

Trade of illegal goods (custom event)
This is an event that I came up with which is based off an event the admins once did in EN1. Two gangs and their leaders meet in a disclosed location to sort out a deal between their gangs for drugs or control over sprays or just a cease fire. The state orgs such as LSPD and FIB are given a tip by a rat amongst the gangs they now know the location of the meet up and go in to bust it.

The winners of the huge battle if its the gangs get to take the state officials hostage for ransom from the government and they sort out a deal with the other gang to split cash and make peace in the ghetto. if its the legal orgs they can take both org leaders captive making a strong presence within the city and while the gang org leaders are behind bars they can attack the gang HQs and do a clean wipe of their warehouse and put more members behind bars.
Overall this event would be super fun and full of rp and end in a amazing battle.

3. To be honest it all starts with the org leaders in my opinion. If the orgs have strong active org leaders that engage and teach the members how to level up in the city make connections properly rp and grind the city more rp interactions occur between players that make it fun. For example when I use to be a higher up in EN1 I use to train all my members in my squad one of those members was Ari Yaki the leader of the Yakuza she went on to become the leader of a top 10 family after her time training under me she also became a higher up within families.

Over all my experience in grand Rp is boundless I have been on the server for more then a year now and I have always been in gangs and lead gangs and created great rp within the server and helped many many other players get a better grasp within the server and enjoy it. I say my experience is boundless because I am a 9K ID in server 1 I have been a deputy in many gang orgs and I have helped leaders finish their 30 day term and get 100% turfs. Also like I stated before I helped many of the new leaders now get to where they are currently.

Last edited:

Jesse.

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Stephen
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone ESAT
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours school days 8-10 weekends
5. Your Discord Padax#0001
6. Your Nickname Jesse Hileci
7. Your ID 11483
Additional information

1. Leader of... Ballas

- I've been playing the server for a while now and really want to be a leader. I've been in a few organizations over my period of playing and I feel this makes me a strong leader for this position. I have been in a few gangs now for extended periods of time. My knowledge of the rules helps me to be able to be successful over the 30 days of being a leader and maybe even take another term.

-Being in FIB/Bloods/Marabunta/Vagos has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the server and that has gave me a lot of confidents to achieve any goals. I know many of people would like to join me and help me along side this journey .

- I also seen how the past 2 leaders ran ballas and gave it a good rep i can do that aswell by have a good turf team to get 100% turfs next season i have alot of people up my sleeve to bring to my turf team and beat all gangs

- I want to everyone to know who we are as a gang no people to be fucked with we are going to own every spray in the ghetto and make sure no one takes it if they do they better put up a good fight.

How can I help improve RP?
- I have alot of things to improve rp but the main thing would be everyone knowing and exploring the city rule

1. Doing fun events
2. Do fun rp with corrupt cops
3. And my high Commends will write a folder for each leo org high commend
4. Doing Robberys and Hostage situations
4.we would use ( /try/me commands)

Paki bastard

Player
Player
Information
1. Lindi Gaxha
2. 15
3. GMT
4. 5+ hours
5. Camzz#3745
6. Bashamamaa Banks
7. 20104
Additional information
1. Leader of ballas
Because I want to make ballas the best criminal organization there is. I want to show my skills as a leader and be the best there is. me as leader the ballas would follow all the rules. they wouldny break any rules.
To follow all the rules that are set to them. to get less strike and warnings. listen to high commands.

Christopher walker

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL: Christian
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone : EST
4. Average online per day : 8-10
5. Your Discord : Lapeezy#8329
6. Your Nickname : Christopher walker
7. Your ID : 11064
Additional information
1. Leader of…
Ballas

A.)
From EN1 to EN2 I've always been involved in gangs. I have a large family and former family I could bring high numbers to my org and have high numbers attending all events.
B.) I've been deputy of Bloods gang and Families gang, I've seen the mistakes made in the past and know how to make the gang operate at its best, with minimal mistakes from the gang and members in it.
C.) Being in almost every org I know the ins and outs of how things work all around the city. and with this knowledge, I will know how to move around the city to give Ballas the name it needs, and bring fear to those who hear or see the gang of Ballas!

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
For starters, everyone who enters the org will have to know the rules and how to be an RP situation. Knowing the do’s and don'ts in the ghetto, highways and all general rules that a gang member must know. Without knowing these things you should not be part of the org. Bringing out the real feel of hostage situations during negotiations, With gun store robberies and 24/7.

Touqeer West

Player
Player
nHMebZr.png

1. Touqeer Makrani
2. 19
3. GMT 5:30 + ( IST)
4. 7-8hrs
5.umegatron#3477
6. Touqeer Pluxury
7. 2172
Additional information:
1. Leader of Ballas
PV7lRwd.png

1) Equal opportunity:
I was part of gangs and leos in my life ( ICly). In which I explore many areas across the different departments and I feel that equal chance is not given to lower departments of org. So, people in org feel demotivated and its results in pin people leaving the org. If I get the chance to become a leader I will focus on the lower part of the department also. Because I have seen many times gangs just use low-rank people just for showing manpower.

2). Most Active Org.

As a leader, I want to make my org one of the best from both perspectives.
: Following server rules
: Doing best work at events
If I become the leader of Ballas then I promise that ballas will be the most active gang in the ghetto and we will be going to plan as many store robberies and FZ raids as we can. Moreover participating in Capture, clandestine, and battleship

3. Co-ordination is key to success.

Co-ordination plays a very important role in all org. but some people think that it is more important in lleo but I want to make sure that co-ordination has the same importance as compare to leos because gangs always work in a group. we are going to pre-plan all the events and the alternative so we can stand strong against leos and other gangs. Because in tense situations people become nervous and made the wrong decision. so we plan and then execute tasks for the highest success rate.

What can I do for maintaining RP at its greatest?

First and foremost we have to follow server rules to have good rp in the city
we will make sure then no one is doing CL because gangs have a very bad reputation in it
More realistic robbing
Not doing Off-road driving with a sport car
Good negotiation between cops and criminals so everyone will enjoy the rp
6IHdyXL.jpg

Touqeer Pluxury

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom