Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Ballas

Son of Anarchy

Ex. Under Under deputy of Marabunta Grande
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Carl
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+4
4. Average online per day - Max 12 hours
5. Your Discord - Carl Gallager#2259
6. Your Nickname - Carl Gallager
7. Your ID - 15360
Additional information
1. Leader of... Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) - I want to get my experience bigger, make Ballas popular and make events, robberies and other things, I want to make it better and show people that Ballas is Best of all
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. - I WILL make events, robberies, things with other gangs, I want to make gangster world better, Also I want to people know that all rules are important and you have not to break rules, I have experience in what will be result of breaking rules, when I was in state org I broke big rule and the result was blacklist 30 days

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Ballas interviews at 18:00 server time on 4th June 2022

1. @Lapeezy#8329-Christopher walker-11064
2. @Mo$#2294-Moe Blixky-24332
3. @umegatron#3477-Touqeer Pluxury-2172

The application for The Ballas Leader are now Closed

Persy Jackson

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. Your name IRL: Urban
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: CEST (Server +1)
4. Average online per day: 5-10 hours
5. Your Discord: Persy#8882
6. Your Nickname: Persy Bolo
7. Your ID: 4708

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? I wanna be leader of this gang beacause its been ages since this gang has gotten a good active leader. I feel like im the perfect person to lead a gang and especially Ballas since i have good memories from here. I also wanna bring another Sucesfull turf season to this gangs name. Ive got a good reputation in this city and i feel like i can bring this gang to life. If i get selected to become a leader of this gang i can guarantee good activity and especially good performance in turfs. Im aiming to be written down as one of the best leaders of this gang on this servers history.

3. My advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization. Being strict is one of the keys to having good roleplay. I will definetly only invite people with previous experience but also allow some new people to join that will show dedication and eager to learn about the rules on how to be a gangster in this city.

DonYip

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Urban
3. Time zone: CEST (Server +1)
4. Average online per day: 5-10 hours
5. Your Discord: Persy#8882
6. Your Nickname: Persy Bolo
7. Your ID: 4708

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? I wanna be leader of this gang beacause its been ages since this gang has gotten a good active leader. I feel like im the perfect person to lead a gang and especially Ballas since i have good memories from here. I also wanna bring another Sucesfull turf season to this gangs name. Ive got a good reputation in this city and i feel like i can bring this gang to life. If i get selected to become a leader of this gang i can guarantee good activity and especially good performance in turfs. Im aiming to be written down as one of the best leaders of this gang on this servers history.

3. My advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization. Being strict is one of the keys to having good roleplay. I will definetly only invite people with previous experience but also allow some new people to join that will show dedication and eager to learn about the rules on how to be a gangster in this city.

Kodi Bolo

Ex Leader of Bloods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Harish
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6 hours
5. Your Discord: H90 Gaming#9536
6. Your Nickname: Kodi Knights
7. Your ID: 5486
Additional information
[1] Leader of :Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).
[1] i have deen leader bloods and i havee been deputy of marabunta ,ballas,and i have lot of things to change in people because they are coming new people and they are joining in the gang
[2] i can operate the gang on its best. I have great leadership skills. and know how to mange an org so it can become on top.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
[1] Everyone who enters the gang should know the rules. and should know what to do and what to not do in the Ghetto, Highway and every gang member must know all ghetto rules and general rules. if you don't know these things then you should not be the part of any org. I will bring out the real feel during hostage situations gun store robberies
[2] if u give a chance to bee a leader of ballas i can show how ballas on top ,before leader makes ballas down but i can make on top

Yous Macher

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: yousuf
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: UTC +1
4. Average online per day: 5-8
5. Your Discord:yousuf#6799
6. Your Nickname: yousuf hileci
7. Your ID: 8420
Additional information
1. Leader of: ballas street gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2a: i want to become leader because i really like the rp in this server and I want to help beginners in this game and give them more memories in this city and i want that they can enjoy the rp in this server and become better in the game i am self a very active player and i want to do as many events as possible and i want to learn everyone in my gang the gang rules if they dont know the rules that good so we can all enjoy the rp without warns

2b: i want to go for 100% turfs and im gonna create a great turf team and a great graffiti team i will make the graffiti team very strong so we never will be on 0 graffitis and i will make sure that the active players will make more than 50k in a day from robberies , bonuses , graffiti profit, clands bonuses at the end off the week , arena fights and more ways to make money and have fun in this server

2c: at the end off my term i hope that all my gang members had a great time and enjoyed the rp and that they all know how it is to be in the criminal side from the server and how fun the criminal side is and that thet know the rules better

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

i always see the leaders off a small gang standing in the hq and never helping the gang and it will i will always help my gang if they need me you bcs if you want to grow up your gang you need to be active and if everyone helps each other in the gang you can become a very strong gang and everyone will enjoy the rp

Last edited:

Max Pluxury

EX-SAHP Sherrif, EX-NG General, Ex-Families Leader
Player
Information
Sultan Shah
2. 28
3. GMT+5
4. 6-7 Hours
5. nomansherazi#7010
6. Sultan Shah
7. 14453
Additional Information
1. Leader of?

images

2. why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
Ans: A) I always had been a part of gang. I belong to a familiy which had many people and i had very good relationships with the other families so i can bring a high number of people to my gang and i can make all of them to attend the all events. I also love the HQ of Balls as it is closer to the other gangs in Ghetto. i can make it the most active gang.

B) I have been deputy of many gangs. I have observed many mistakes in the past made by the old leaders. i can operate the gang on its best. I have great leadership skills. and know how to mange an org so it can become on top.
C) Being in almost every org i know the ins and outs of how things work all around the city. By using this knowledge i can make the Ballas on top and i can bring the fear to those who will see or hear the name of Ballas gang.
3. Your advices for improving RP level in the Organization.
Ans: Everyone who enters the gang should know the rules. and should know what to do and what to not do in the Ghetto, Highway and every gang member must know all ghetto rules and general rules. if you don't know these things then you should not be the part of any org. I will bring out the real feel during hostage situations gun store robberies and 24\7 shops.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you will see my Potential

Romeo Martin

Certified lady killer
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL --- Andrei
2. Your age --- 25
3. Time zone --- UTC+3
4. Average online per day --- 12
5. Your Discord --- eder#4272
6. Your Nickname --- Romeo Martin
7. Your ID --- 26998

Additional information
1. Leader of... Ballas

A. Opportunity to teach new players. To teach new players things about the ghetto & events which are not explained on YouTube or GrandRP discord rules.

B. Experience. I've been a deputy in the previous Ballas term and now a HC in The Families so from my POV, I think I have enough knowledge & experience to lead a gang.

C. Always active. You know that feeling when you ask on the Radio for a HC and no one replies? Say less! The gang members can benefit from an active leader as my working hours in the city are 10AM and 10PM IGT.

A. COMMUNICATION - This server/game is based on communication, if you don't speak with your people via VC/Chat, everything will be a mess. No one is motivated to do a certain thing if you don't speak with them.

B. Issuing
BONUSES - Acting as a gang member will not generate big amounts of money but if I get a chance to lead Ballas, I will stimulate my members with generous bonuses so they will have a reason to continue with me. I've been in different gangs and beside turffers, the event team gang members will usually not get anything for their effort. As long as there is gang balance that can be used, I see no problem issuing some bonusses for a successful BS / FZ / SR.

C. Having a GHETTO TEACHER - I plan hiring a "Ghetto teacher" in the gang which will be responsible to provide trainings for new players which are willing to act as a gang member. This teacher will share knowledge about events like BS/FZ/SR/Clandestine/etc., teach important ghetto & green zone rules. This will get rid of all the silly mistakes that can generate warnings/verbals.

Thank you for interest and I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!

Best regards,

Romeo Martin

Nicolas Kakyoin

It takes time
Player
1. Nicolas Abuladze
2. 21
3. Tbilisi georgia
4. 10-12 hours
5. Zamney#0019
6. Nicolas Stylish
7. 16093
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas street gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) -1.I want to improve rp on en2 and make the ballas street gang better i was families leader on EN 1 but it didnt go well ive learned from my mistakes and i really think that i deserve a chance (everyone deserves a second chance) -2 i have a lot of experience in illegal orgs and ive been a pretty good criminal since i started a criminal life -3 i know how to handle events because i have experience in it -4 i can handle situations in a high preassure -5 i dont put people on the downhill because i dont like to do favoritism -6 i will be a strict leader when i tell my colleges to jump they will ask how high​

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. -1 i will be hosting global events as much as i can -2 i will be hosting turfs and will get 100% turf -3 i will do a lot of store robberies, hostage situations and fz raids -4 i will be improving rp as much as i can by taking over the ghetto -5 ill give the ballas street gang a full turf and pikachu hoodie -6 ill give members a chance to prove themselfs -7 i will not trust a lot of people
45186.jpg

Axo Carter

Always Respect Everyone & Follow Every Rules
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Subhajit
2. 21
3. GMT+5:30
4. 6-10 hours
5. SUBHAJIT#7777
6. AxoFear Badmash
7. 12377

Additional information

1. Leader of
East Side Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

• I came to the city a long time ago, and worked a lot in gangs and gained a lots of experience. I joined Ballas when I came to the city, at that time Ballas had a a great leader( his name was Choti Baba). I came around almost the end of our leader's phase, but learned a lot in the gang and participated in many events and earned my way up to rank 6(in a very less time). After Ballas, I joined Bloods Street Gang, while it was under another great leader's leadership (Yousif Claps). After that when the leader fell and the gang got disbanded , Bloods got a new leader, I joined back again. Once again I was in Bloods Street Gang and got Rank 11(deputy) and also supported The Gang till the Gang got disband , and even after that I joined Vagos and got the (deputy) again because the leader knew how hard working I was and how good I was at it. Due to my experience I know all the rules, how events take place and what all is to be done to avoid strikes and warnings .
  • I was leader of Marabunta before and I was an unofficial organization leader so I have the experience of leadership , I know how to handle any adverse situation and know how to deal with it. Since I became the leader of organization I've been inviting new members to help them grow and learn more and more about the city. I have been including them in our events so they can gain more experience. So I want to share my gang experience to the members that I will invite and I'm pretty sure I will lead this gang correctly
  • I want to improve the RP quality and want to make it fair for everyone by doing in gang stuff due to my creativity experience as I am an enthusiastic person and I want to lead Gang to 100% Turfs and to become the most successful gang in the city , I will give very tough competition to other Gangs.
  • The first important thing to improve Roleplay level in organization is inviting people who really knows the rules. Before inviting someone to the gang, the leader or deputies should take an interview of him/her. In the interview they should ask him / her about every gang rules and how they work . if he/she doesn't know any of the rules , the leader and deputies should let him/her know about each and every rule about the gang to make the RP experience good for everyone .
  • Before going to an event, the leader have to meet his/her gang members in the Headquarter before 15 min of the event to make it easier for the leader to gear up the members and pull up to the event .
  • We should give Bonus 2-3 times in every weeks to appreciate Gang members for their works and efforts they did for their Gang to motivate them and to increase their morale.
Thank you for reading my application :)

FMPDEzuXwAMO2Jv.jpg

Last edited:

yakupali12

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Yakub
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone Bulgaria Sofia
4. Average online per day 14
5. Your Discord ! ADMeke D#7777
6. Your Nickname ADMeke
7. Your ID 41427
Additional information
1. Leader of... nothing yet
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) Gangs are fun,Ballas is a good gang, Helping the gangs
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. Not rdming outside ghetto and making some good roleplay!

Noah Acahche

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Noah Achache
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours weekdays 7-10 hours weekends
5. Your Discord: noliky#6662
6. Your Nickname: Noah Achache
7. Your ID: 918
Leader of: Ballas Street Gang

Why I want to be the next potential leader of balls

My Personality is One of the Reasons I Wanted to Be This Gang's Potential Leader.
I'm open to almost anything, and I treat strangers with kindness and make them feel welcome. I'm strict when it comes to mistakes, but I'm also very generous when it comes to second chances. I'm able to create environments in which everyone feels comfortable sharing their thoughts or opinions. This characteristic will undoubtedly prepare the gang for success.

My skills
I'm good at time management and communicating with others, so I can ensure great gang attendance. I can assess an individual's shooting, management, leadership, and communication skills. These abilities will ensure that the gang achieves the best possible outcome with minimal interference.

How i can improve RP for The Ballas Street Gang
3. Suggestions for raising the RolePlay level of the organisation.
-Me and my high command should give bonuses to our gang members 2-3 times per week to thank them for their hard work and efforts for their Gang and to motivate them for their hard work during the week.
- Take part in some enjoyable activities.
-Have some fun with all legal organizations, and have some fun and interesting RP's.
-Introduce more RP for my members and strangers.

Justin Dexan

A.C.A.B.
Player
1.Your Name: Justin
2.Your Age: 22
3.Timezone: UTC+2
4.Average Online per day: 4-5 hours
5.Discord ID: highbassaudio#0001
6.Your Nickname: Justin Dexan
7.ID: 22663

Additional information
1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Hello everyone! Thank you for reading my application form. So there are many reasons why i want to be leader of the Ballas because from the most time spent in the city, my first org. was Families and i've enjoyed my hood life there, I've learned the city rules and it is the best time i had, hope more will follow. I could enjoy every time there and i've learned everything about gangs due hang out with the gang all time when i was online. I've searched and learned many things by myself aswell to improve my position as leader.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

1. My advice for improving the roleplay as a leader of Ballas will be providing a quality roleplay instead of just being a criminal org. in the city. Providing more content and improve there roleplay skills,
aswell helping first time gang members by show and learn everything to them.

2. Doing a roleplay with the legal organization and with other legal organizations, following the city rules and providing the events to the city and between the oragnization. Also communication between the illegal organizations so that we can provide content to each other and make some good time in the city. Using discord aswell for communication with the gang members about events and stuff.

3. I want to stop racism in gangs, i've recently seen this. Also respect all members of the gang to give them chance to be in every event and improve there skill sets to shine and perform to be biggest wanted criminal.

4. All i can say is that i will do my very very best to be a perfect leader. I want to make the biggest criminal organization in the state, doing crime with style without hurting the normal rp life!

Thanks for reading!
Justin Dexan

Martin Bestia

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Vansh
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 4 to 6 hrs
5. Your Discord: banks#5753
6. Your Nickname: Martin ash
7. Your ID: 38738
Additional information
1. Leader of... Ballas
You should appointment me as a leader because I have a high experience with gangs and I know how gang works and how to manage a gang whether it's about teamwork or attending events, turfs etc. I am perfect with managing all of this.
To improve roleplay we will make sure that people in our gang know all the rules.

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Ballas interviews at 18:00 server time on 11th July 2022

1. 4708-Persy Bolo-@Persy#8882
2. 8420-yousuf hileci-@yousuf#6799
3. 26998-Romeo Martin-@eder#4272
4. 626-Stitch Sinner-@zee#0004
5. 22663-Justin Dexan-@highbassaudio#0001

The application for The Ballas Leader are now Closed

Houssam Walker

😌
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Houssam
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : UTC +1
4. Average online per day : 5 to 10h
5. Your Discord : HoussamWalker#7270
6. Your Nickname: Houssam Wilson
7. Your ID : 30142

Additional information

1. Leader of... Ballas

I want to become leader of the Ballas for three reasons. First of all, I like the rp rules in city so I will learn everyone who don’t know the rp rules in general and also for the gang especially new comers to city they will try new wonderful experience in our gang. Also, I will try my best to be Ballas the most active one in city and the most dangerous gang that cops will be afraid to face it because I have a very big experience in legal organizations so I know how to deal with them also I was a deputy leader in NG before so I know how to manage warnings and avoid them and how to with curators. Finally, I have a big energy for leadership and new ways to make the gang very active and I have a lot of friends who can join me and help me.

Make sure to all members respect the rp rules
Have contact with everyone to avoid toxicity between them
Reward people who are very active and hard workers
The most dangerous gang that cops will be afraid to face it
Maintain activity in the ghetto and events

Suggestions to curators for better Rp and better experience

USSS – Elite Agent | LSPD – Master sergeant | MARABUNTA – under deputy | NG – LT General / Deputy leader | FIB – Black ops Agent (Specs ops/ Undercover) | SAHP - Corporal | Family - Deputy leader | Bloods – High command

Last edited:
Top Bottom