Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Ballas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Péter

2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone: GMT+2 (Hungarian time)

4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours

5. Your Discord: liamlv_

6. Your Nickname: Liam Vercetti

7. Your ID: 42498

Additional information

1. Leader of The Ballas street gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

To Begin with, I want to be ballas leader specifically since Ballas was the first ever gang I joined back on EN1 in 2021, In short terms Ive always viewed ballas as the ideal / best gang on the server, then I joined en2 and saw that here its not like that, and I would like to change that just like Anik did before me.

Reflecting on the past, I Want to make adminsitrations job easy, from what ive seen the new ballas leader lasted a 3 day term and the last applicants that were approved for interview did not have the confidence that an admin was looking for in their leader or did not know the questions enough to be conisdered a good leader, I want to make the admins job easy because I know the awnser to every rule on Grand RP and I am quite known for my confidence.

Lastly, I want to ensure realism inside of gangs and how things go around the ghetto, We dont nesseciarly need RDM in ghetto and then robbing someone withouth a reason, Robbing should be with searious IC Reason, For example: The person you are robbing is from an opposite gang and your gang and the opposing gang is at war with each other in this case it is called for to rob the person and make them say stuff on their radio.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

My advice on improving the roleplay of gangs is to make rules regarding how gangs and cops should interact with each other, when a gang is immensly powerfull and is known for outpowering the LEOS the gangsters when interacting with the police should show courage and ego but when its the other way around they should be scared and affraid of the law enforcment officers.

Javez

𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙
Player
1. Your name IRL- Emir
2. Your age- 23
3. Time zone- GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord- Bad #9511
6. Your Nickname- Javez Black
7. Your ID- 14315

1. Leader of... Ballas

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-I think that I have come to a place in RP and I have mastered the rules, and I want to take a leadership this time because I have previous experience.
-By taking the Ballas, I want to communicate with people I don't know in the game, share what I learned with them, and make our valuable time fun by producing Store robbery and similar events in the game.
-If I can, I want to spend time with my family by producing and participating in events, and also to achieve success in gang turf.

-
We will experience it together to show people what gang is, how to turn a rooler and how to spend time in the game with rp.
-I will try to show the truth in the game with fun
-I'm thinking of creating activities that that gang can do by entering roles with the Leo and increasing the game and rp quality for them.

| FZ | Store Robbery | Ghetto Clap | Turfs |

Rank System

13-Villain
12-Deputy
11-Roht
10-Captain
9-Turfer
8-Hustler
7-Clapper
6-Graffitist
5-King Pin
4-Enforcer
3-Marquis
2-Young Balla
1-Suspended

Luiss Vercetti

Ex Families Leader
Player
𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

𝟏. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐈𝐑𝐋 :𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞
𝟐. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐞:𝟏𝟔
𝟑. 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐳𝐨𝐧𝐞: GMT +𝟐
𝟒. 𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲:𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝟕 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝟏𝟎 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝟏𝟏 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬.
𝟓. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝:#Levisanchezz4833
𝟔. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞:𝐎𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬
𝟕. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐈𝐃:𝟏𝟏𝟒𝟏𝟑𝟓

𝘼𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣:

1. 𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛-The Ballas Street Gang

2. 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘 𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣?

I am passionate about contributing to the growth and influence of the Ballas faction, and I believe that my dedication, experience, and commitment to quality roleplay make me a suitable candidate for this position.

I have been an active member of the Ballas for 2 months, during which time I have consistently demonstrated my loyalty and dedication to the gang.
I have actively participated in gang activities, including turf wars, drug trade, and criminal enterprises, contributing to the Ballas' success within the server's rp environment.

I possess strong leadership qualities, the ability to mediate conflicts within the gang, and the capacity to motivate and organize fellow members.
I am committed to upholding the values and traditions of the Ballas while striving for innovation and growth within the faction.

I need to prove that i can be confident and im able to lead the gang

3. 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙍𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣.

-I would not give random rank without a reason, if u want to earn higher rank, than come to the events and help the gang in Fz raids,store robberies and the other events.

- I would put the interview on a harder level, to avoid any warn because of new players, or players who dont know the rules

-In my Gang i will ensure that everyone will be treated the same way

MZL1a3L690cNosVM.gif

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

Solid regards
Oscar Leves

Levi Pluxury

Ex - Curator of Ballas ❤️
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL: Abdul Rafay
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:00
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: levifederal
6. Your Nickname: Levi Federal
7. Your ID: 76189
Additional information
:
1. Leader of Ballas Street Gang 💜

I want to lead the Ballas Street Gang because I have leadership, Communication and Mangement skills. I want to enhance my skills into this organization. Firstly I have been on all gang deputy or under deputy. I have many experience in gang. i would like to lead them and i have many active members on all times of the day and always they wants to participate and espacially on ghetto side and doing graffiti and other events.

2. I want to lead the Ballas Street Gang because this is a strong organization which people having interest to join in this gang. We will make sure to hire those people who know their rules. which may having fun all the time. I will make sure to fill up my warehouse of the organization and giving guns and armors whenever they needed specially on events.

3. I want to lead the Ballas Street Gang to being the #1 gang in city, from now i know this seems like crazy and give motivation to my gang members so, we can be the #1 gang in city. I can will along with my team mangement and make a strong and popular in city. I will have strong thoughts or opinions which may help me to lead this gang and help to grow gang members as well as other members.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

We will Create scenarios, events, or quests and missions that allow gang members to engage in Roleplay interactions. This could include team-building activities, or collaborative storytelling sessions. Providing a variety of opportunities for gang members to interact and collaborate this will help creativity and build stronger relationships within the Organization.

2. I want to increase activity of gang to doing RP's Situation. Being strict is one of the keys to having good roleplay. I will definitely only invite people with previous experience but also allow some new people to join that will show dedication and eager to learn about the rules on how to be a gangster in this city.

3. Acknowledge and Give reward to gang members who actively participate and contribute to the roleplay experience. This could include highlighting exceptional Roleplay moments. I will promise if i got this opportunity i would implement these things on my gang members.

Ranking System
15 ) Big Mafia
14 ) Under Mafia
13 ) Godfather
12 ) Turfer
11 ) Event Leader
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Villian
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Kingpin
4 ) Striker
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1) Suspended (Freeze)

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Best Regards,
Levi Federal.

SA GAMING

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name - Soumik Acharya

2. Your age - 17

3. Time zone GMT+5:00

4. Average online per day -5 to 6+

5. Your Discord -dudududumia

6. Your Nickname - Tony Gaitonde

7. Your ID - 70379

Additional information

1. Leader of BALLAS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I spent most of my time in many gangs and I have gained so much experience good and bad ways. By saying that I learn how gangs should and shouldn't do to store robberies, FZ and other events. With that we will dominate and make our name mentioned in the whole city. I assure my gang members that they will learn while having fun at any event we participate in.

- Rules are there to be followed. In RP situations, sometimes lack of knowing the rules or not knowing them incompletely causes problems. That's why I'll make sure every member of our gang knows the rules.

- Between the relation of me, my deputies and every gang members are really important. I will listen every question and find a solution for them. I will help everyone of my gang members who wants to contribute our dreams.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- Events are the most important things to me. I want to participate daily store robberies and join every server events. I will make sure our gang will be the most active gang of among the others.

- To avoid mistakes every member of Ballas must know the rules. If everyone obeys the rules, our fun and RP situations won't be ruined.

- 100% Turf success will be one of our main goals. With our well experienced Turf team we will dominate every capture zones.

Thank you for reading.

Your regards

Tony Gaitonde

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelenski
7. Your ID: 93571
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Ballas
Ans - 1. I have been experiencing things as a LEO and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life, at that time I didn't even know about the emails stuff and all, then I became Families Boss (Underdeputy) and then I was Underdeputy of Bloods and at recent I was holding the position of underdeputy in Ballas. I hoped to see myself as a deputy but now I got this leader application to try myself out.
2. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently whether it's legal or illegal. During my 3 terms in LSPD as HC and 3 terms in gangs as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader of Ballas.
3. I want to increase the crime rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the Ballas always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of Ballas. Now, I think that I've got enough experiences as being a HC in both orgs specially being underdeputy. I can handle Ballas gang very efficiently with my experienced deputies and underdeputies.
My experiences:

Selected for LSPD, SAHP, Marabunta and Families Leadership Interview

Recent - Ballas Under Deputy

Ex - Major General (NG)

Ex - Bloods Under Deputy

Ex - Families Under Deputy

Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)

Ex - Senator candidate of DOR (GOV)

Ans - (i) I won't promote any favoritism in the gang because in favoritism most of the people give their friends and family members some of the best ranks in the gang and this is very harmful for the gang as in this hardworking gang members are being ignored and some of them would leave and this will cause a loss of members in the gang but good thing is that we have not seen this any term and I wanna continue this.
(ii) I will try to capture territories as much as I can to expand the Ballas as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as turfer. I will make sure that our HCs are doing illegal things while following our email's rules and regulations.
(iii) I will implement my ranking system and strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).

Ranking system:-
15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
13) Turfer (Under Deputy)
12) OG (Event Leader)
11) Godfather
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer
9) Punisher
8) Warlord
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Graffiti Members
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Strike system:-
Strike 1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Blacklist/Fire

I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelenski

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
Your name IRL : Punarveer
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: Punar0p#2132
6. Your Nickname: Punar Badmash
7. Your ID: 46029
Additional information

1. Leader Of Ballas Street Gang

1.i want to be the leader of Ballas Street Gang i am in the city for like 1 or more year i have worked in both legal and ilegal orgs i have been hc in sahp and FiB and about ilegal i am current under deputy of families and ex Ballas Deputy and once in Bloods also i have seen this gang doing very good in city one but in city 2 it is not powerful as city 1 like i dont seen that bloods complete his term in city

2 it got disbanded in 15 to 20 days maximum and iand i have thought that if i could get a opprtunity to be the leader of Ballas i can handle this gang properly and i will try Ballas will complete his term this time

3. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

4. i will tell people that gang do not do only robing store and all there are also many more events like FZ raid and give them regular bonus for doing events i have seen in many gang leaders didnt give bonus who is doing hardwork for the gang and my main focus will be 100% turf

3.and i will help each and every people who is new in city dont get fired for any stupid reason i will tell them all the rules i will give them more chances that the other higher rank

1. i will make sure all get there deserving rank. I will give high command only to trusted people

2. i will stay on my words and make sure nobody get kicked for no reason or any stupid reason

3. and i will make strike system like

—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

—>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

4. the main problem in the gangs is that people are very toxic they start abusing anyone without any reason or for any strict reason and i will make a special section in marabunta email for toxic people if anyone post there any proof about that a strict action will be take against him/her

Regards
Punar Badmash
video_image-xCYUwOqVU.jpeg

Ercument

hayalet nerde
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Ercüment
2. Your age:20
3. Time zone: GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day:6-7 hours
5. Your Discord:Macberk
6. Your Nickname:Ercument Portakal
7. Your ID:82041

Additional information
1. Leader of...Ballas
Ans 1:To gather helpful people who wander around the server and are interested in gangs under one roof and become stronger.
2:To restore the ghetto, which has been in a bad state for a long time, to its former form, to constantly organize events, to make agreements with other gangs and to play a role in places like PD Fib.
3:Instead of people who think the purpose of the gang is to rob people, buy guns and attack people, I want to be a leader to have fun and constantly seek active entertainment with players who will not disrupt their activity. I will provide training to new members of our gang and require them to attend events.
my experience:
Ex grove street og
Ex bloods deputy

I won't take people into the gang who don't know the role terms. Even when people from my own family want to come, they have to say the terms. No one will be able to rob people without my permission or fight without knowledge.

Ranking system:-
15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
13) Real OG (Under Deputy)
12) OG (event leader)
11) Villain
10) Turfer
9) Roht
8) Wolf
7)Captain
6) Junior King
5)Striker
4)Grafitti Leader
3)Clapper
2)Newbie
1)Baby G

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Cameron
GMT+1
6-7 hours
CamWalker96107
Cam Choo

1. I want to be leader of ballas because I’ve had been in ballas a couple of times as under deputy and I think I’ve got it takes to be ballas leader.

2. I want to be leader of ballas because I’ve had experience in every gang as either deputy of under deputy so I can use all my knowledge to become leader.
A another reason I want to be leader is I’ve got so many friends in this server and if I get leader I’m sure they would come and support me to make ballas on top.
Another reason I want to be ballas leader is I treat everyone with the same respect even if they my friends or not I’ll tell them the same.

3. I can improve roleplay by doing every events and hosting a global every 2 weeks for all the organisations. I will give everyone ranks according there responsibilities so it’s fair for everyone because I don’t want people to think I’m giving people high command because my friends. I will give out bonuses for people who helps with Events and etc.

TreboRR

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Emir
2. Your age- 23
3. Time zone- GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord- Bad #9511
6. Your Nickname- Javez Black
7. Your ID- 14315

1. Leader of... Ballas

Additional information

-I think that I have come to a place in RP and I have mastered the rules, and I want to take a leadership this time because I have previous experience.
-By taking the Ballas, I want to communicate with people I don't know in the game, share what I learned with them, and make our valuable time fun by producing Store robbery and similar events in the game.
-If I can, I want to spend time with my family by producing and participating in events, and also to achieve success in gang turf.

-
We will experience it together to show people what gang is, how to turn a rooler and how to spend time in the game with rp.
-I will try to show the truth in the game with fun
-I'm thinking of creating activities that that gang can do by entering roles with the Leo and increasing the game and rp quality for them.

| FZ | Store Robbery | Ghetto Clap | Turfs |

Rank System

13-Villain
12-Deputy
11-Roht
10-Captain
9-Turfer
8-Hustler
7-Clapper
6-Graffitist
5-King Pin
4-Enforcer
3-Marquis
2-Young Balla
1-Suspended
+++++

Dantee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Faiz Ahmad
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hrs ( more on weekends )
5. Your Discord: dante_hatred
6. Your Nickname: Dante Shikaari
7. Your ID: 62634

Additional information
:

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

Firstly i would like to tell i am playing on this project for almost 1.5 years and I've been in many gangs and every state org rather then GOV. I was COS in SAHP,LSPD and OO agent in FIB and been in SAHP for 3-4 terms straight, after that i tried gang and stayed there for 4-5 terms. I was deputy in marabunta also then I learned how to lead it store robbery gun store robbery fz raid hostage situation and other gang events after that I've been Under deputy in too many terms and the ballas also ( Anik hossain's term ) and that was a great term of ballas so i also want that term again but nowadays leaders are disbanding their gangs very soon.

I have a lot of experience of the ghetto and gangs. I would say I know and can memorize most rules which applies to the ghetto. I know what it’s like to be a newcomer and a normal member, and therefore I also know how to satisfy that crowd, so they decide to stay in the gang. In saying this, unfortunately I haven’t been in leadership of any gangs before.
My last reason for wanting to become leader of this org is, being leader of an org will give me an opportunity to meet new people within the city and make some good friends while also giving me a group of people to have fun with and build and carry a solid gang.

- A good roleplay can only be done when the rules are followed by both sides. My gang will respect the competition at all times and rules will be followed, which means respecting negotiations and demands at all times, both given by us or given to us.

- Giving the leos their time to follow demands, not just do a quick 5-1 countdown and open fire, I think that shows some respect for the event and leos as well.

- Reduce toxicity, we all know how bad toxicity is affecting the roleplay by provoking out unnecessary situations where both sides fall out and start breaking rules and don t care about roleplay anymore. I think if we try to reduce that, roleplay will be a lot better in most of the situations.

- Follow /me /try /do commands at all times when needed.

- Good event attendance, because events are only good and fun when there are also numbers, right? Otherwise it would become boring and people would neglect them. So good numbers at every event is essential.

Gang Goals :
30+ Store robberies in 1 term
25+ FZ raid
100% Graffiti
100% Turf
Most active gang in ghetto

Niko Enzo

I know who I am
Player
Interview cancel
The application for The Ballas Leader is now open

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
Information
1. Name: Efe
2. Age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 8+
5. Your Discord: ~• ! EldrithcArrow ~• !#0654
6. Your Nickname: Efe Flawless
7. Your ID: 94810
Additional information

Additional information
Leader of The Ballas

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

The Main Reason İ want to be leader of ballas is i have learned everything in eversingle gang i have joined example i have joined bloods as underdeputy and learned everything from aditya love and i have joined ballas as deputy aswell and ballas needs a good leader who can keep the gang active.and currently i have been families deputy and vagos underdeputy bloods underdeputy so i belive in my self that i can be a good leader
Information

The Second reason i want to be the leader of ballas is i like ballas color and it was my first gang as underdeputy i have joined and i wanted to get the leadership of ballas so much that im trying to get it now

The Third reason i want to be leader of ballas is i have learned every single shit of turf and ghetto rules as well as the general rules so i belive my self that i can have an active gang numbers upto 60 and 70 active per day and i will make sure of this. other reasons i want to be the leader of ballas is i love this gang so much and i have wanted to get the leader ship so i hope i can run this org very well.

MY GOALS
%100 Turfs
No favortism in my org
no overtaking in my org
no abusing of rank
make sure to give hc that whom deserves it
100 sprays for day
Thank you for reading

Local

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Arber
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 6-11 hours
5. Your Discord: localrcgxng
6. Your Nickname: Kai_Anarchy
7. Your ID: 101400

Additional information
1. Leader of
: Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):

This question relates to why I am in Grand RP. To be able to do things I cannot in real life and make it look realistic. I want to make the Ballas gang roleplay look so realistic that other gangs and the future Ballas leaders take inspiration and look forward to doing better gang roleplay. I want to create interesting storylines via Ballas which will be entertaining for everyone and at times.

Secondly, I want to produce quality content and be able to get it edited professionally in order to accomplish posting videos about my life in Grand RP with a start of a Week 1 Episode of being Ballas leader to the end of the term Week 4 of being a Ballas Leader explaining my experiences in a unique and interesting way attracting more people to join the server using my referral link and with hopes of me accomplishing success in my first series of Experiences being a Ballas leader.

Thirdly, I want to have achieved a successful term being the leader of the Ballas which will give me a sense of accomplishment of completing a successful term after a recent disband of the organisation. This will motivate me to growing the organisation in a positive way trying to complete every task or event that comes our way hoping to complete a term without any warnings from the curators. This will give me the feeling of motivation in order to continue attempting my best to provide good roleplay for the Grand RP community.

Some of my advices for improving RolePlay level in the organization are to have a detailed and specific rank system that has to be followed by everyone. Where everyone is given a rank according to their special ability which can for example be Communicating, so if someone is good at communicating we give him/her a role where they negotiate with officers during robberies or hostage situations. Or if someone is good at driving they will be the getaway drivers who drive away while escaping from the LEO's. Or if someone is good at shooting they can be a turfer etc. Hence having a detailed ranking system will avoid inhouse fights and jealousy from other Ballas members. Secondly, having members at the Grove Street Block at all times not leaving the HQ empty. This will help roleplay as the members will be able to interview new members whenever someone wants to join. Or even to make the block look active which signifies the strength of a gang as the more people on the block the more active they seem. Thirdly, my aim is which everyone hopes for which is to attend all events. My goal will be to make sure we do not just event hop but try to add some story before attending events such as a gang speech which will be like a motivation or a last goodbye just incase someone dies. Although we know everyone respawns but IC we have to value our life. Hence I will try to add some roleplay to attending events too which will be prioritised over winning events. As in my opinion Roleplay over Winplay. Fourthly, making sure every single gang member is enjoying their RP and trying to make it even better for them as the more we help every member the better the RP they will be able to produce.

Here is the detailed ranking system I wish to follow:

Leader - Runs The Organisation
Deputy Leader - Makes All Decisions And Reports To The Leader
Shot Caller - Makes The Most Important Decisions In The Absence Of Deputy Leader
Enforcer - In Charge Of Gang Security
Warlords - Turfers For The Gang
Ambassadors - Do The Interviews And Talking For The Gang
Weapons Supplier - In Charge Of Battleship, Clands Event And Can Open Warehouse If Needed
Block Controlla - In Charge Of What Happens On The Block. Mostly Stays In HQ
Graffiti Artist - Ensures We Have 100% Sprays
Hittaz - Looks Out For Opps To Kill In Ghetto
Hustler - Focusses On Money/Bonus
Carriers - Most Skilled Driver
Lookout - New Recruits In Charge Of Watching The Block For Opps
Frozen B - Cannot do anything

Dantee

Player
Player
Information

Additional information
:

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

Firstly i would like to tell i am playing on this project for almost 1.5 years and I've been in many gangs and every state org rather then GOV. I was COS in SAHP,LSPD and OO agent in FIB and been in SAHP for 3-4 terms straight, after that i tried gang and stayed there for 4-5 terms. I was deputy in marabunta also then I learned how to lead it store robbery gun store robbery fz raid hostage situation and other gang events after that I've been Under deputy in too many terms and the ballas also ( Anik hossain's term ) and that was a great term of ballas so i also want that term again but nowadays leaders are disbanding their gangs very soon.

I have a lot of experience of the ghetto and gangs. I would say I know and can memorize most rules which applies to the ghetto. I know what it’s like to be a newcomer and a normal member, and therefore I also know how to satisfy that crowd, so they decide to stay in the gang. In saying this, unfortunately I haven’t been in leadership of any gangs before.
My last reason for wanting to become leader of this org is, being leader of an org will give me an opportunity to meet new people within the city and make some good friends while also giving me a group of people to have fun with and build and carry a solid gang.

- A good roleplay can only be done when the rules are followed by both sides. My gang will respect the competition at all times and rules will be followed, which means respecting negotiations and demands at all times, both given by us or given to us.

- Giving the leos their time to follow demands, not just do a quick 5-1 countdown and open fire, I think that shows some respect for the event and leos as well.

- Reduce toxicity, we all know how bad toxicity is affecting the roleplay by provoking out unnecessary situations where both sides fall out and start breaking rules and don t care about roleplay anymore. I think if we try to reduce that, roleplay will be a lot better in most of the situations.

- Good event attendance, because events are only good and fun when there are also numbers, right? Otherwise it would become boring and people would neglect them. So good numbers at every event is essential.

Ranking System:
------HC-------
15) Leader
14) Deputy
13) Turfer
12) Under Deputy
11) O.G
10) Godfather
---NOT HC-----
9) Warlord
8) Drug Lord
7) Graffitist
6) Thug
5) Gangster
4) Enforcer
3) Villain
2) Young
1) Freeze

Bonus System:
10k-30k each store robbery ( depends on many factors )
10-30k each FZ raid
10k for graffiti

Gang Goals :

25+ FZ raid
100% Graffiti
100% Turf

Thanking for reading my application
Dante Shikaari

deepesh sindhu

𝖏𝖆ɪ 𝖘𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖗𝖆𝖒🚩
Player
Information

Additional information
:

Ranking System:
------HC-------
15) Leader
14) Deputy
13) Turfer
12) Under Deputy
11) O.G
10) Godfather
---NOT HC-----
9) Warlord
8) Drug Lord
7) Graffitist
6) Thug
5) Gangster
4) Enforcer
3) Villain
2) Young
1) Freeze

Bonus System:
10-30k each FZ raid
10k for graffiti

Gang Goals :

25+ FZ raid
100% Graffiti
100% Turf

Dante Shikaari
loved it 💓

Aayush Sindhiya

under deputy of monolith unoff
Player
Information

Additional information
:

Ranking System:
------HC-------
15) Leader
14) Deputy
13) Turfer
12) Under Deputy
11) O.G
10) Godfather
---NOT HC-----
9) Warlord
8) Drug Lord
7) Graffitist
6) Thug
5) Gangster
4) Enforcer
3) Villain
2) Young
1) Freeze

Bonus System:
10-30k each FZ raid
10k for graffiti

Gang Goals :

25+ FZ raid
100% Graffiti
100% Turf

Dante Shikaari
++

jaden russso

Player
Player
1. MY IRL NAME- Jaden
2. MY AGE- 16
3. TIME ZONE- EST
4. AVERAGE TIME ONLINE DAILY- 4 to 5 hours in week 13 to 17 hours on the weekend
5. MY DISCORD- Kingjaden
6. MY NICKNAME - Jaden
7. MY ID -94823
LEADER OF BALLAS

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)?

I've been a deputy in a bunch o top-tier gangs, basically setting the standard for gang shit on en1and en3. Over the last two years, I've put in a ton of time with gang activities. . My history shows I'm good at leading gangs. I've run gangs for two terms as deputy of Vagos in en3 and was one of the first gangs to get 100% turf

2. Innovative RP Contribution:

As a leader, I wanna bring some new types of RP and spice things up in en2. With all the stuff I've been through, I've got a pretty good grasp of what works and what doesn't. I've got a bunch of good people on my team, not just my family, who are all on board with making RP beter. we will come together and come up with new ways of RPing with in the servers rules and outlined boundary's , shaking up how our gang holds its self and making things more exciting for everyone involved.

3. Unparalleled Event Knowledge:

My comprehensive knowledge of gang events and effective strategies sets me apart. I've devised successful tactics for every type of gang-related event, ensuring a fun experience for all participants while adhering to the server's rules and guidelines.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. Deprioritizing Turf Control:

While turfs can be enjoyable, they won't be the primary focus of my leadership. Instead, my gang's main objectives will be fostering strong OOC relationships and ensuring positive IC interactions for everyone.Also While the having fun I will have experienced turfers and a good turf deputy

2. Diversifying Criminal Activities:

My approach will not solely revolve around terrorist activities. Overemphasizing terrorism can limit RP opportunities and exclude engaging activities that create enjoyable experiences for LEO's we will take out crime rate on the highway and in city

3 Prioritizing Fun and Enjoyment:

Every gang member should have fun with their time within the gang. We'll prioritize making gang events and meetings enjoyable for all members having events and going to enchasments and those small events and I will always try to get my people out of jail no matter who and rank also I will implement bonuses after every successful event

4. Balanced Inter-Gang Relations:

To prevent one gang from dominating the ghetto, I'll encourage friendly "wars" and friendly competition among gangs. This approach fosters engaging gunfights and non-toxic conflicts, ensuring that gangs continuously have exciting challenges and competitors at various levels.

I will include this just to make sure no one is confused about it

MY RANKING SYSTEM
15.Leader
14. Deputy
13.Underdeputy
12.Event Leader (to lead events with leader and deputy)
11.Event manager (In charge of ammo for battleship and all events this is a 2 man job)
9. Warlord
8. Spray Leader
7.Spray Team
6.Clapper
5.Og Familes
4.Hitman
3.Ghetto clapper
2.Freshy
1.Newbie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.