Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Ballas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonnn

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL - Not comfortable disclosing in public, can be disclosed in interview.
Your age - 19
Time zone - GMT +3
Average online per day - 2-4 hours.
Your Discord - ghosst.t
Your Nickname - Lynx Federal
Your ID - 97989

TheBallas.png

Additional Information

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

➣ I have been playing RP since more than an year, I have served for gangs as well as states. I have a very good experience in gangs, especially in Ballas, when my friend was the leader, I have served with him a lot and have got idea about how things work etc, since then I have always thought of becoming an leader. As I also have vast experience from state side, I am known to their way of working etc. So by known to their way to workings, I want to serve as gang leader so that, I could overcome their tactics and stay one step ahead.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

1. According to me, the main reason of conflicts internally is because of toxicity, I will do my best to stop any type of internal toxicity.

2. I will support members in their roleplaying skills, sharing guides or tutorials enhances understanding and engagement, nurturing a community of skilled roleplayers.

3. I will personally try to be at every event possible, so that later if their are any complaints or any issue, it could be solved easily.

4. I will keep well experienced high commands, so that at every situation the RP will be smooth without rule breaks.

Some goals:
➣ I am always here to help whoever asks me to give them some advice or something similar regarding the organization itself.

➣ I will make sure there won't be any favouritism everyone will be treated equally.

➣ We will always divide members into each factions like turfs etc.

➣ I will try to give my best and do 1-2 hostage situation's every day, so that everyone should be able to get upmost RP experience.

➣ I will give bonuses to deserving ones.

➣ Give rank ups to deserving ones.

➣ Last but not the least, I would try to give my best to the members, with my knowledge, ideas etc. so that everyone could enjoy a non-rule breaking RP.

Ranking System will be disclosed in interview.

To conclude, I will give my best if I get the leadership and take Ballas on TOP!.

Thanks for investing your valuable time and reading my application, expecting a positive response.

Regards,
Lynx

Raiky Broddy

Crime Curator
Server Administrator
Congratulations!
The following players have been selected for Ballas interview at server time 16:00 on 18-06-2024 Tuesday

Royal mafia - 148868 - @tajbosspro
Alan Pluxury - 155854 - @ankit_.09

The Applications For Ballas Leader Is Closed Now​

Ravneet Brar

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Ravneet Brar
2. Your age- 15
3. Time zone- (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day- 3-6 hours
5. Your Discord- ravmafia69
6. Your Nickname- Captain Rav
7. Your ID- 143897
8 server - En 2
1. Leader of...
Ans- I want to be the leader of Ballas.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
Ans- 1. I want to join Ballas as i have a lots of past experience in gangs . (All gangs in grand rp).

2. I want to join Ballas as i love being in gangs and i enjoy doing robberies as in other legal orgs we have to say radio codes of every action we do.I have worked for legal org also.

3. I have been in many unofficial families and official gangs so i have the knowledge of how the things work in gangs so if i will become leader of Ballad i can manage the gangs easily.I will treate all members equally.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Ans- I have seen that many leaders of gangs are not much active and they do very less activity but i guaranty that in my term we will be very active and attend most of the events. I am still working for gangs as high command. I will do events daily.

Ravneet Brar

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Ravneet Brar
2. Your age- 15
3. Time zone- (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day- 3-6 hours
5. Your Discord- ravmafia69
6. Your Nickname- Captain Rav
7. Your ID- 143897

1. Leader of...
Ans- I want to be the leader of Ballas.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
Ans- 1. I want to join Ballas as i have a lots of past experience in gangs . (All gangs in grand rp).

2. I want to join Ballas as i love being in gangs and i enjoy doing robberies as in other legal orgs we have to say radio codes of every action we do.I have worked for legal org also.

3. I have been in many unofficial families and official gangs so i have the knowledge of how the things work in gangs so if i will become leader of Ballad i can manage the gangs easily.I will treate all members equally.

Ans- I have seen that many leaders of gangs are not much active and they do very less activity but i guaranty that in my term we will be very active and attend most of the events. I am still working for gangs as high command. I will do events daily.

Maria Singer

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Barış
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 5-7 Hours
5. Your Discord: zedraven
6. Your Nickname: Maria Singer
7. Your ID: 110920

1. Leader of the Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

I.) I have been playing for nearly a year and have led the Marabunta Gang for a term. I know how to organize all events, territory captures (turfs), and other RP interactive activities (ghetto claps). I understand every detail of the weekly events and what needs to be done. This experience will help me lead the Ballas Gang effectively.
II.) I have a clear plan for making the Ballas Gang grow and become stronger. I can guide the gang to achieve our goals, capture territories, and be a powerful presence in the RP community. My strategies will help us succeed.
III.) I want to build a strong sense of community and teamwork in the Ballas Gang. By encouraging active participation and cooperation, I aim to create a fun and engaging environment for all members. This will make our RP experience better.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

Regular and well-organized events that match the gang's story can improve the RP experience a lot. This includes not only the required weekly events but also creative scenarios that encourage more interaction among members.
Training sessions for members to improve their RP skills and understanding of gang dynamics are important. This will help keep a high standard of RP and ensure that all members know the gang's culture and rules.
Supporting and rewarding after events and RP situations and RP within the gang can lead to more exciting and immersive experiences. Encouraging members to create their own stories and contribute to the gang's narrative will make the RP environment richer.

Additionally, I am committed to making the gang as active as possible. I have the capacity to handle all tasks without allowing internal conflicts. My leadership will ensure that we reach maximum activity levels while maintaining harmony within the gang.

Ranking System
16 ) Leader
15 ) Deputy
14 ) OG Ballas
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event Handler
11 ) Turfer
---------------HC---------------
10 ) Clapper
9 ) Shooter
8 ) Warlord
7 ) Gangster
6 ) Graffitist
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Criminal
3 ) Thug
2 ) Newcomer
1 ) Freeze

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Best Regards,
Maria Singer.

Diana Konata

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Gopal Sharma

2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: dianakonata
6. Your Nickname: Diana Invincible
7. Your ID: 102315
Additional information:
1. Leader of
ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).
I have been in many organization i was high command in gangs i have stayed with the gangs leader and learned a lot about gangs now i think i am prepared enough to became a leader. ready to run a gang i think i have that leadership quality. becoming a gang leader is not enough we should make things interesting for the people who are going to join my gang and i want to make them proud who thinks that i am eligible to became a leader i have experienced many situations which made me more strong more wise. i will make sure that my gang member don't make any mistake in any event anywhere and maintain the gang.
3. Your Advices for improving roleplay level in organization.
According to me , "I will aim to highlight the true strength of gangs like the Ballas, dispelling the misconception that they are less worthy than other organizations. Drawing from past leaders' mistakes, I am determined to lead the Ballas to success. I will educate every new member on essential 'ghetto rules' to minimize mistakes and ensure they know how to handle every situation effectively."
Ranking System
16 ) Leader
15 ) Deputy
14 ) OG Balla
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event Manager
11 ) Turfer
==High Command==
10 ) Kingpin
9 ) Drug Lord
8 ) Warlord
7 ) Gangster
6 ) Graffitist
5 ) Murderer
4 ) Clapper
3 ) Shooter
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Best Regards
Diana Invincible

Royal Mafia

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: tajbir singh
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: UMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 12 - 13
5. Your Discord: tajbosspro
6. Your Nickname: Royal mafia
7. Your ID: 148868
Additional information:
1. Leader of
balllas
i. i have experienced every organization i was deputy and some more higher ranks i have collected ideas from everyone and i think i have that leadership quality i am not the best but i am better i think becaming a leader is not enough we should bring up some intrest for the people who have joined my gang and they trust me i think i have been through the things which we need to run a gang.
i will make sure to make my members of gang to give their own contribution running a event is not a big thing to make sure everything goes in correct way is more important to make sure your gang members dosent break any rule of RP and keep the gang on top is more important.
3. Your Advices for improving roleplay level in organisation.
i want to make sure to bring the criminal side of gangs like there is a image that gang are not that worth it than other organization so bring up that side it most important i have seen many leaders many terms be unsucessful but i think that this time ballas will glow and i will teach every new the ghetto rules in which they all do mistakes i will teach them all the things they are suppose to do in that particular situation.
Ranking System
16 ) Leader
15 ) Deputy
14 ) OG Balla
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event Handler
11 ) Turfer
==High Command==
10 )
9 ) Drug Lord
8 ) Warlord
7 ) Gangster
6 ) Graffitist
5 ) murderer
4 ) Clapper
3 ) Shooter
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

best regards,
Tajbir

Ironic Uchiha

13 X Deputy, 6 X State, 7 X Gang
Player
Information:
1. Your Name IRL: Abhishek Raj
2. Your Age IRL: 18
3. Time Zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord: hitman.inc
6. Your Nickname: Ironic Uchiha
7. Your ID: 102914

Additional Information:

1. Leader of…… The Ballas Gang

2. Why do want to be the leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with explanations)

1. My personal Experience
A> I have been a deputy in gangs multiple times which adds up to my hefty experience of facing numerous and different kinds of situations. Being experienced as a deputy leader many times, I have harnessed my abilities and am ready to take head on any challenge and confront and given situation regardless of how tense the circumstances given would be.

I have been a deputy in gangs over four times in total ( en3: 2 X vagos, 1 X ballas, en2: 1X ballas) which makes me capable of leading others in a right manner which will help my members stay focused throughout the term as a term cannot function without and experienced leader.

2. Visions Regarding the Organisation
B> There are many leader who just focus on turfs and ignore the main objective of the entire project, which is roleplay. I am willed and visioned to create a term where the criminal rp of the game is promoted and people experience realistic criminal side of the world. I plan on prioritising rp and work so relentlessly doing multiple stores , a gun store daily and most importantly do multiple hostage sits a day as I see it has become very neglected even though it’s the best form of criminal roleplay. I plan on creating a terrorist level threat so that the ballas gang under my term gets declared a terrorist org by the government and with perfect vision I can create a reign of terror in my term.

3. Activity of the Org
C> Most gangs loose numbers after a week or two after starting but I promise to main a consistent high number of members throughout the term by handing out regular high bonuses, keeping the members indulged by regular events, dominating the ghetto and constantly keeping the highest graffiti profit by keeping a specific graffiti team. I have several connections with numerous families who will join the org in my term and help me create the best gang term in en2! With the highest roleplay and best activity!

3. Your Advices for improving roleplay level in organisation.

1. Focusing on gang activities such as graffiti, hostage situations and robberies.

2. Maintaining constant numbers in events
3. Handing out regular bonuses on time
4. Having realistic ranks with realistic functions

5. having capable hc’s who can lead others and avoid rule breaks.

Targets of the org;

1. become the most active gang
2. Have the max graffiti bonus every hour
3. Always win all stores
4. Do atleast 3 hostage situations daily
5. Dominate the ghetto
6. Become a terrorist org and insert fear in minds of all Leo’s and citizens, start a reign of terror.
7. Take all Leo org leaders as hostage one by one.

Rank System Under My term:

16. Leader
15. Deputy Leader
14. Under Deputy
13. OG Ballas
12. Mafia Boss
11. Cartel Leader
10. Gangster
9. King Pin
8. Turfer
7. Graffiti Team
6. Clapper
5. Murderer
4. Shooter
3. Criminal
2. Thug
1. Freeze

Thanks for reading my application,
Regards Ironic Uchiha,
En(3) exp:
6 X Deputy in State, 3 X Deputy in Gangs
En(2) exp:
1 X deputy of ballas
1X deputy of bloods

Leonnn

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL - Not comfortable disclosing in public, can be disclosed in interview.
Your age - 19
Time zone - GMT +3
Average online per day - 2-4 hours.
Your Discord - ghosst.t
Your Nickname - Lynx Federal
Your ID - 97989
ff4126152344369.Y3JvcCw5OTksNzgyLDAsMTA4.png

Additional Information

1. Leader of
Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

➣ Since the first time I came to the city, my second gang to join was
Ballas, my friend was the HC that time, so he invited me to Ballas. I have always thought of becoming an leader since then. I also have vast experience from state side, I am known to their tactics, their way of working etc. So by known to their way to workings, I want to serve as gang leader so that, I could overcome their tactics and always stay one step ahead.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

➣ Only the most basic Ghetto Rules should not be examined

➣ I have good communication skills which would help me get to interact with my members easily.

➣ I will make sure there won't be any favouritism everyone will be treated equally.

➣ I will always divide members into each faction for turs, sprays etc. which could help to makes things simpler.

➣ I will try to give my best and do many situations possible, so that everyone should be able to get upmost RP experience.

➣ I would select well experienced high commands, so that if anyone has any queries or any problem they could be solved.

➣ I myself try to be in every situation possible, so that if their are any complaint they could be sorted out easily.

➣ Last, I would try to give my best tot but not the lea the members, with my knowledge, ideas etc. so that everyone could enjoy a non-rule breaking RP experience.

Some goals:
➣ I will try my best to do best RP at every event.

➣ I will give a lot of bonuses to deserving ones.

➣ No toxicity will be tolerated.

➣ Try to do 100% Turf and be most active.

➣ Attend every event.

➣ Give rank ups to deserving ones.

Ranking system

15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. UnderDeputy
12. Turfer
11. OG
10. Warlord
9. OG Capo
8. Mafia
7. Ghetto Clapper
6. Enforcer
5. Graffitist
4. Shooter
3. Young Balla
2. Goon
1. Freeze

By implementing these strategies, I could ensure you that I could take Ballas to next level.

Thanks

Lynx

Aminox Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
- Amine
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
- GMT +1
4. Average online per day
- 5-9
5. Your Discord
- mr.aminx
6. Your Nickname
- Aminox Pluxury
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I want to become the leader of the Ballas gang, because in the year that I was playing in the city, I learned all the civil laws and all the ways to play in illegal gangs, and I became aware of all the laws and all the things related to the gangs, and now I am ready to become the leader of the Ballas gangs. I know I will manage it perfectly

- Also, in my career, in which I played, worked hard, and put in my effort, I achieved many high ranks in all gang, such as
- Ballas: under deputy
- families: under deputy
- Bloods: deputy
- vagos: OG vagos
- Marabunta: Warlord

- I want to make the Ballas gang one of the strongest and most active gangs with the largest number of members, because I have many friends in the city who have experience in gangs, and most of them were gang leaders.

- I will interview everyone who wants to join my gang to find out their level of laws and experience in order to give each one of them the rank they deserve.

- I will also set up a bonus system for interactive and civilized people in all events

- My goal in becoming the leader of the Ballas gang is to complete the term 100%.

Ranking Seystem

16.Leader
15.Deputy
14.Under Deputy
13.OG ballas
12.Event Handler
11.Turfer
10.Warlord
9.Shooter
8.Graffiti Head
7.Graffitist
6.Clapper
5.Gangster
4.Capo
3.Dealer
2.Newbie
1.Freeze

Ravneet Brar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ravneet Brar
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
5. Your Discord: ravmafia69
6. Your Nickname: Captain Rav
7. Your ID: 143897

1. Leader of the Ballas

I.) I have been playing for nearly a year and i have experience of all Gangs for a term. I know how to organize all events, territory captures (turfs), and other RP interactive activities (ghetto claps). I understand every detail of the weekly events and what needs to be done. This experience will help me lead the Ballas Gang effectively.I was on high command rank in all gangs.
II.) I have a clear plan for making the Ballas Gang grow and become stronger. I can guide the gang to achieve our goals, capture territories, and be a powerful presence in the RP community. My strategies will help us succeed.I give posts to them who deservies it.
III.) I want to build a strong sense of community and teamwork in the Ballas Gang. By encouraging active participation and cooperation, I aim to create a fun and engaging environment for all members. This will make our RP experience better.I will work with my heart because i love to be gangster.

I will run ballas like i am running in real life {just imagine}.First i make staterge for each and every event.
Regular and well-organized events that match the gang's story can improve the RP experience a lot. This includes not only the required weekly events but also creative scenarios that encourage more interaction among members.
Training sessions for members to improve their RP skills and understanding of gang dynamics are important. This will help keep a high standard of RP and ensure that all members know the gang's culture and rules.
Supporting and rewarding after events and RP situations and RP within the gang can lead to more exciting and immersive experiences. Encouraging members to create their own stories and contribute to the gang's narrative will make the RP environment richer.Hope i will selected . I will make every one happy in my section.

Additionally, I am committed to making the gang as active as possible. I have the capacity to handle all tasks without allowing internal conflicts. My leadership will ensure that we reach maximum activity levels while maintaining harmony within the gang.

Ranking System
16 ) Leader
15 ) Deputy
14 ) OG Ballas
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event Handler
11 ) High command
10 ) Warlord
9 ) Turfer
8 ) Clapper
7 ) Gangster
6 ) Graffitist
5 ) shooter
4 ) Criminal
3 ) Thugs
2 ) Newcomer
1 ) Freeze

Thanks by
Ravneet Brar

Last edited:

Adi Royal

Player
Player
Your name IRL - Aditya Choudhari
Your age - 19
Time zone - GMT 5:30
Average online per day - 3-5 hours.
Your Discord - adiroyal001
Your Nickname - Adi Royal
Your ID - 82771

Additional information:
1. Leader of
Ballas Gang

1.Why ballas because it’s having strong background of criminal side When I join the city my crime journey starts with ballas gangs it was the first gang when I join the city I learn a lot knowledge from the gang now I think I am capable for the leader ship of ballas gang

2. Now I am having enough experience that how to handle the leadership because already been HC in mostly all of the gangs in city being with leaders of gangs every time I learn how to Deal with every problem and make term successful

3.being always with the side of crime in city mostly I spend my every single time with the gangs that why I know why people/ leader are unsuccessful for their leader ship term for sure I'll try to improve with it and not going to repeat this mistake again and bringing ballas gang on another level

1 .bulding relationships with other people and inviting them to the gang and building strong relationships between the gang members with organisation it will automatically lead in our role play story enjoyable and make ballas the best organisation in the city

2.following the rp rule is must always going to help new player and tech them rules and improve the RP and bring rp to another level

3.Improving activity now day the gangs are not active to much I ll give my 100% to be active in ghetto as well as in events and try to turf 100%

Ranking System

leader
deputy
OG ballas
underdeputy

high command

turfer
event manager
AK-47
kidnapper
Graffitist
warlord
clapper
murderer
newborn
Freeze

Maria Singer

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ravneet Brar
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
5. Your Discord: ravmafia69
6. Your Nickname: Captain Rav
7. Your ID: 143897

1. Leader of the Ballas

I.) I have been playing for nearly a year and i have experience of all Gangs for a term. I know how to organize all events, territory captures (turfs), and other RP interactive activities (ghetto claps). I understand every detail of the weekly events and what needs to be done. This experience will help me lead the Ballas Gang effectively.I was on high command rank in all gangs.
II.) I have a clear plan for making the Ballas Gang grow and become stronger. I can guide the gang to achieve our goals, capture territories, and be a powerful presence in the RP community. My strategies will help us succeed.I give posts to them who deservies it.
III.) I want to build a strong sense of community and teamwork in the Ballas Gang. By encouraging active participation and cooperation, I aim to create a fun and engaging environment for all members. This will make our RP experience better.I will work with my heart because i love to be gangster.

I will run ballas like i am running in real life {just imagine}.First i make staterge for each and every event.
Supporting and rewarding after events and RP situations and RP within the gang can lead to more exciting and immersive experiences. Encouraging members to create their own stories and contribute to the gang's narrative will make the RP environment richer.Hope i will selected . I will make every one happy in my section.

Ranking System
16 ) Leader
15 ) Deputy
14 ) OG Ballas
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event Handler
11 ) High command
10 ) Warlord
9 ) Turfer
8 ) Clapper
7 ) Gangster
6 ) Graffitist
5 ) shooter
4 ) Criminal
3 ) Thugs
2 ) Newcomer
1 ) Freeze

Thanks by
Ravneet Brar
Nice copy paste.
:D

TomiferoPrime

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Tomas Sánchez
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: tomifero
6. Your Nickname: Tom Demon
7. Your ID: 32695

Additional Information

1.Leader of ballas

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Upon arriving in this city on the first day, I immediately recognized my potential involvement in gangs, legal vagos, and other organizations. To start with, I plan to use the knowledge acquired from State agencies to my advantage as the leader of the gang. I have acquired extensive experience with Leos through multiple terms of service, and I believe it is a valuable opportunity to leverage that experience. I also aim to acquire fresh experiences as a leader of the gang and leverage them to my advantage, and I am confident that I can succeed. As a leader of my gang, I believe I can elevate my entire group to the top by creating a friendly family atmosphere. I am confident in my leadership abilities, as I previously mentioned.

2.2 I desire for Ballas members to be respectful, helpful, and look out for one another. Under my guidance, I will ensure that everything is completed without breaking any rules. My intention is to transform Ballas into the most dynamic gang in the City. My intention is to form a highly skilled Turfer Team. My idea is to form a graffiti crew that will create family-oriented graffiti in various locations.

2.3 I plan to assemble a group of top officials who can educate incoming members on the server regulations, ensuring that everyone has an equal opportunity to participate in roleplay. Under my leadership, there will be no bias, and everyone will receive promotions in the gang based on their individual contributions.

2.4 I aim to have my gang dominate the ghetto and become the most feared, which will inspire my team members to be confident and work diligently to rise to the top of the Ballas gang.

3.Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Essentially, to elevate the RolePlay Level, I plan to engage in numerous highway robberies, store and gunstore heists, hostage situations, FZ raids, and regular battleship visits.
3.2 Always keep in touch with the admins and imforming them of any problems.
3.3 Executing all gang-related activities in a skilled and meticulous manner with effective tactics.
3.4 I have some suggestions to enhance the realism of roleplay, like making our store robberies more enjoyable and improving negotiation further.
3.5 I will assemble a strong leadership team (whose identities are already known to me) that will instruct all the members thoroughly. From fundamental guidelines to event execution strategies. We will ensure that all members of our group understand their roles.

MY Goals:
1-Strive to acquire a full 100% of the turf.
2- The gang that is the most active in the Ghetto.
3- Successfully complete the initial semester without any warnings.
4- Be present at every single event.
5- Having more tha 10000$ in graffity
6- Offer people the opportunity to join the gang so they can enjoy a positive experience in the city.
7- Assist newcomers in the city and guide them towards becoming part of a gang.

Ranking System

16 ) Leader
15 ) Deputy
14 ) Under Deputy
13 ) OGS
12 ) Event Manager
11 ) Graffity Leader
10 ) Warlord
9 ) Turfer
8 ) Clapper
7 ) Gangster
6 ) Graffitist
5 ) Shooter
4 ) Criminal
3 ) Thugs
2 ) Newcomer
1 ) Freeze

Last edited:

Spy Fujiwara

EX Leader of Vagos EN03
Player
Information:

1. Your IRL Name: Swastik Mohan
2. Your IRL Age: 16
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 5-6
5. Your Discord Username: felaxturf
6. Your IC Nickname: Spy Artic
7. Your IC ID: 156797

Additional information:

1. Leader of... Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List five reasons with an explanation)

- As Been Leader of Vagos In EN3 I have this much experience to take leadership of Ballas also i have friends who can help me in my term.
- Doing 100% Turfs In First Season As Soon As Possible.
- Getting best Deputies & HC's in Org To make Ballas On TOP.
- I have a great knowledge about gang which I can share with the gang members and guide them properly.I have the potential to go through the leadership phase and have a great successfull term.
- According to me I can easily handle a gang to make my term most active and successful.

- Doing Everyday Gun/Store Robbery And taking everyday hostages.
- 100% turfs as soon as possible
- Tranning New Comers who doesnt know anything of server.
- Giving bonuses to whom those giving best for org.
- if Any Gang Members Need Some Help I Will Always Be There For Them Helps.

Sincerely, Spy Fujiwara

Flipoo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: achraf
2. Your age IRL: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +1
4. Average online per day: (5-10) HOURS
5. Your Discord: flipoevil
6. Your Nickname: Flipo Evill
7. Your ID: 123899
Additional information
. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. I have great experience in this city because I was a deputy and hight command in so many gangs , and I know how these gangs work and manage them, and I know how to organize members and make them more professional.,
2. i want to spread my experience in the city and teach anyone who does not know anything about gangs or about rp in general
3. i want to make Ballas the most dangerous gang in the city and fight and kidnap the leos and do the store robberys

1. i will make sure to teach the newbies everything about the rp and teach them the rules and make them professional players
2. i will make this term the strongest term in the history of the city and to have the largest number of members who know all the rules and know how to play the Rp.
  • Ranking Seystem
  • 16.the King
    15.Deputy
    14.AK 47
    13.OG ballas
    12.Under Deputy
    11.Turfer
    10.Lieutenant
    9.street fighter
    8.Young Ballas
    7.Shooter
    6.Graffitist
    5.Gangster
    4.Clapper
    3.Enforcer
    2.Hustlers
    1.Freeze

• Thank you for reading my application, Best Regards Flipo Evil

Nikhil Gilgamesh

Player
Player
Your name IRL - Nikhil
Your age - 19
Time zone - GMT +5:30
Average online per day - 4-8 hours.
Your Discord - nikhil_yadav.
Your Nickname - Nikhil Gilgamesh
Your ID - 90071

Additional information:
1. Leader of
Balllas

1. I selected ballas for my Leadership because it is one of the most oldestest gang in the city it has done many big criminal cases and has always been on top and after joining the city it was the first gang I had ever joined so I would love to lead it.

2. From the starting of my journey in the city I had always been connected to illegal works and gangs.I always stayed in gang and took a lot of experience I started from the lowest ranks and finished till the highest rank many time so I have a great experience which can make my term smooth and successful

3.Due to my experience I know all the best guys who can join my gang and help me in all the situation with me I can get the best hc and deputy. From my experience I will manage the gang very smooth with getting the highest activity possible.

1.I will keep the best hc to manage the gang with me and helping the newbie in their tasks

2.In my term the recruitment would be proper only the people who know the rules will be in the gang.

3.I will try getting 100% turf session as soon as possible

4.No toxicityand discrimination in the gang

5.trying to get 0 verbal and 0 warn during the whole term.

Ranking System

Leader
Deputy Leader
OG Balla
Turfer
Warlord
AK-47
Event Leader
Graffiti Leader
Graffitist
Ghettoist
Clapper
Shooter
Young Balla
Freeze

Sam_Ace

EX. OG Ballas , Ex. OG Bunta
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Samarth
2. Your age IRL - 18
3. Time zone - (GMT+5:30) India
4. Average online per day - 4 to 5 hours
5. Your Discord - mister_ammo
6. Your Nickname - Sam Federal
7. Your ID - 77544
Additional information

1- Leader of Ballas Gang

2 Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):

1 - Upon arriving in the city, I found myself drawn to the criminal underworld. I thrived in that environment, gaining valuable experience from various gangs and their leaders. As I honed my skills, I began to envision myself as a leader. With the support of my friends, who have always had my back, I decided to take on the role of leading the Ballas. I have organized numerous successful events within the gang, and I believe I am well-prepared to lead the Ballas to greatness.

2 - With a team of experienced deputies by my side, I am confident in my ability to lead the Ballas to dominance in the city. I trust in my leadership skills and am determined to make our gang the most powerful force in the ghetto.

3 - The current state of the Ballas is not ideal, but I am determined to change that. I aim to create a gang that is respected, loved, and fun to be a part of. With my past experiences in other gangs, I know what it takes to be a successful leader. I am ready to transform the
Ballas into a loyal and powerful organization, making our headquarters a welcoming home for all members.

3 Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 Basicly my goals to increase the RolePlay Level i will do a lot of Highways Robs, Store/Gunstore Robberies, Hostage Stuations, FZ raids etc.

3.2 Always keep in touch with the curator and updating him.

3.3 Doing all the gang activities professionally and prefect.

3.4 I've got some ideas to make roleplay more realistic, I'll make our store robberies more fun and negotiation even more fun.

3.5 I'll make a good team of high commands who will teach the members everything. From basic rules to how to do events. We will make sure everyone in our gang know what they are doing.

MY Goals:

1- %100 turf
2- Most active gang in Ghetto
3- Finish the first term sucsessfully without any warn.
4- Attend to all the events
5- every hour graffiti reward above $10,500

Thanks for reviewing....
Sam Federal.

Ex. ACP in LSPD
Ex. AS in SAHP
Ex. AD in FIB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom