Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Ballas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva Mirza

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Information
Your name IRL : DHRUMIL PATEL
Your age : 20
Time zone : IST + 5:30
Average online per day : 6 TO 8 HOUR
Your Discord : dhrumil22822#8240
Your Nickname : EVA MIRZA

7. Your ID : 22822
Additional information
1. Leader of...
=> BALLAS
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
=> [1]
Ballas, The gang which was once one of the most dangerous and reputed gang, But nowadays due to some incidents it seems like this gang does not have the fear in people which it used to have.. It may be due to bad leadership or continous mistakes... I want to take this huge opportunity and want to get it in its old position and the position it deserve which is No. 1...

[2] I have been into many illegal and legal organization for many months, I have had a lot of experience in gang events and I can make sure that if I get this opportunity of being leader of Ballas, I will share it of each of my Gang members, And that also allows me to make almost no mistake... I will make sure to teach my gang members before any event starts which reduces possiblity of doing mistakes...

[3] At last, I just want to say that The Ballas is not just a gang but its an emotion, Emotion of all of us, and I would Like to Take its legacy even further with my quality of leadership and will give my 100% to make it most active and influenced gang in the city again.

=> Will make ghetto a territory of ballas with quality RP experience.
=>I will Improve the experience by doing great events and will let my big streamer friends to Broadcast it
=> Ballas will be the most feared gang because of its backup and member's quality
=> Will choose capable and great High Commands which will treat everyone equally.
=> Will remove hierarchy

=> Will give warn to those who do not maintain proper rp or break rules

------------------------------------Rank system-----------------------------------

[13] Real G/Top G
[12] Under G
[11] Thug Commander
[10] Streets Turfer
[9] Streets Mafia
[8] Experienced Thug
[7] The Thug
[6] Clapper
[5] Mental Mafia
[4] Thug Robbers
[3] Experienced Homie
[2] Young Homie

[1] Lil Homie
Hope you give me a chance, and will let everyone show my capabilities :)
----------------------------------THANK YOU-------------------------------------

Jamil Yama

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jamil
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: UTC+01:00
4. Average online per day: 8 hour
5. Your Discord: Jamil#8069
6. Your Nickname: Jamil Yama
7. Your ID: 680

Additional information
Leader of Ballas

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. The first reason I have experience in gangs I can take care of all the gang members and I want to get 100% turf capture

2. The second reason is that I am an old player and I know the laws of turf and gangs and I want improve the Role-Play expiranse

3. i will do what ever I can to help people learn the laws and also if i got it my friends and family members gonna join Ballas I will to focus on gang events and i will take control of it like Clandestine, Battleship, Submarine, Vehicle theft, Gang turfs and Store Robbery.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. My advice to improve the RP level in the organization is to involve our activities as much as we can with the other orgs.

2. I will try to give prizes and bonus who active in the gang and do good for the gang and I will give bonus 2 days in week so people get motivated.

3. I want to make sure the people Im inviting to the gang know the rules.

4. The leader of the gang must meet every period with the members of his gang and talk about the conditions of the gang and raise the ranks who active and do good for gang

Yousif Claps

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL yousif
2. Your age17
3. Time zone new york/ est
4. Average online per day weekdays like 4 hours weekend more then 12 hours a day
5. Your Discord chungus#8909
6. Your Nickname mia Atkin
7. Your ID1493

1. Leader of...

ballas​

-Ive seen the ranks and how gang organizations should be ran and feel that i could bring quality structure to the ballas
. and represent how the gangs should be for the beginning of the server for future leaders

When i was in ballas i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 weeks making myself all the way to the top of ballas and this shows my undying dedication to the gang.

I've been in ballas previously, and I've been there for a long time, and I've always been excellent with my members, and I've always been in the top rankings. I will only invite individuals who know the rules and who don't mind doing clands, and I will make them excited for the next event and can't wait for it.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.
Some things I would do to improve Roleplay;
  • More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
  • A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
  • A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
  • ICly I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
  • Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
  • Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
  • In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information...
1. Your name IRL: Kayd
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: (UTC+12:00 NZST)
4. Average online per day: 7-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: 🅺🅰🆈#4955
6. Your Nickname: Kay inFamous
7. Your ID: 13313

Additional information
-----Leader of BALLAS-----

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. After serving as High Command in numerous organisations, I feel it is time to take charge of one and make it 100% successful. All the legal and illegal knowledge I have acquired will help me organise and assign documents to pinpoint every tactic the pigs might use against us, including files, tests, and other inconvenient structures!

2. I am extremely severe and act quickly to ensure that penalties are being laid out.

3. I am prepared to start winning because I am familiar with every event timings and formats.

4. I am impartial, and I believe that everyone, regardless of rank, deserves the opportunity to take the lead.

5. I always have access to high-quality POV footage. My POV hardly ever becomes corrupt!

Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization?

1. Before someone joins my organisation, I make sure they are all informed of the policies and events.

2. I am a very organised person, so this will be helpful when planning specific events or meetings and ensuring that attendees are ready 10 to 25 minutes before the event begins.

3. I have mastered the art of appropriately filling out logs and formats as a former deputy leader of Marabunta, Ballas, and Vagos.

4. Verifying that everyone is engaging in the proper negotiations and actions.

5. Daily occurrences like battleships, Fz Raids, and globals are noted and added to the assignment.

6. Owning the ghetto. "King of Ghetto," featuring live meeting places, graffiti, and general RP situations that follow the rules. be viewed as a terrorist.

BALLAS ON TOP!

Last edited:

Zeeshan Mirza

Youtuber | Para Ze | Content Creator | Streamer
Player
1. Your name IRL: Zeeshan Mirza
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 5 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord: Zeeshan_Mirza#9224
6. Your Nickname: Zeeshan Mirza
7. Your ID: 336
Additional information
1. Leader of...
-----Leader of BALLAS-----

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. The first reason is i am 45 years icly and well know about rules, 2 times work as Deputy Leader, following the rules and capture the turf 100% is my main goal.

2. Well experienced of ghetto clapping, graffiti locations, know about events, handle the tense situation. Weekly meeting with gang members, Remove toxicity from their roots. New faces will comes in ghetto for fight.

3. Daily store robbery, Daily FZ. Ballas will be the criminal gang of the city. it warehouse is always full with guns. Everyone felt friendly environment and in this way they will fight for their gang and attend all events.

1. My advice is to improve the RP level and friendly environment in the organisation.

2. I will try to give prizes and bonus who active in the gang and do good for the gang and I will give bonus 2 days in week so people get motivated and provide them guns for fight and always be ready for any ghetto situation.

3. I try to add peoples who know rules, RP level and situations.
4. The leader of the gang must meet every period with the members of his gang and talk about the conditions of the gang and raise the ranks who active and do good for gang

Last edited:

Dylan Gomez

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Dylan Gomez
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: EST (GMT-4)
4. Average online per day: 8-9
5. Your Discord: Dfalt#8812
6. Your Nickname: Dylan Gomez
7. Your ID: 16267
Additional information
1. Leader of... Ballas
I would love to be leader of Ballas because I was previously leader of bloods and I want to 100% All in the gang by doing as much as I could to make the police just give up I wanted that to happen in bloods and it was gonna happen but then I got disbanded I kept a promise to my self that I will get 100% turfs that I will get 100% events done and put my All into the gang I will go out of my way every single day to help and grow Ballas massively if I get leader of Ballas I know I can get 80 people in the gang and 70 of those 80 will be active everyday doing events and will be well over experienced the best of the best Ballas members that will commit all there time into the gang and help with anything. I want to get 100% turf I have a very good setup team that will do that if I get this leader ship all I can promise is that we will go all out till my term Is over!!!

Each team will have a deputy leader every single deputy that I have will play his or hers part within the gang to minimize time to get stuff done
Events Team | This team will focus on every single event the team has about 40 members waiting

Turf Team | This team will focus on turfs every single turfer will go through a check with the deputy

Ghetto Team | This team will focus on looking out over the ghetto it will consist of 1 deputy to make sure no one is breaking any rules

Recruiting Team | This team will be recruiting players that want to join the gang it will be a lot more different than joining any other gang, there will be requirements to join the gang

if we catch any players breaking any single rules we will replace the player and permanently blacklist them this counts for everyone player should respect high command and every single player in the gang should get along with each other this is why we have multiple teams that players can select and will go through its trainings each player must have equal respect for each other and even more respect for the administration If I see any player trying to make fun or even provoke the administration that player will be blacklisted

Ballas will keep very consistent with the events every week we will host many events and attend every event that our curator tells us to within that time frame we will do events such as store robberies, informant, hostage situations, Clandestine (we will go to every single cland) etc… I want a second chance on making the best gang in the entire Grand RP server the Ballas Street Gang!!!

pavan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Pavannare
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 5 to 11 hours
5. Your Discord: Pavannare #0143
6. Your Nickname: Quinn Medusa
7. Your ID: 28162

Additional information
. Leader of Ballas

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

a) I want to become the leader of this exact gang because of my experience as high commands, I am tired of just being a high command when you could be something so much greater. Furthermore, I really enjoyed my stay there on en-1 and that it was the first gang I went to almost in the very opening of en-1+ that purple is one of my favorite colors. On the other hand, I learned a lot while I was the kingpin. Moreover, I was the deputy in bloods ( I granted 0 warnings during the time I was the deputy). In fact, I think the new and improved ballas need a leadership with a supported leader who has been in all of these situations, and all that in an eye to eye first-person perspective. Accordingly, I think I would fill out that empty hole quite delightfully. I will also be responsible and filling out my entire term as the head of one of the most notorious lights in Los Santos's criminal scene - BALLAS.

b) I found ballas special in spite of the other gangs... It was an experience of a lifetime if I do say so myself. Like if we were a family. In fact, It was by far better than any other gang experience I had been involved in within city 1. Once again, all of the fun events we could go to together. Moreover, I love the gang HQ and the people who come to join our adventures.

c) I do not want to make the same mistakes me and the other high commands made during the previous blood term. This problem is not to train the newer members. Furthermore, I want to enforce a stricter recruitment. This means that all of the members must know all of the following rules: Ghetto rules, General rules. As a result of not training our members, we gained unnecessary warnings, for the reason being "rule-breaking" by the ones who did not understand our sets of rules.

3. Your pieces of advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I will without a doubt start a training session for all of the new members joining in on the fun.
Furthermore, I will teach all of my "Ballas-Padawans" to respect and comply with all of those demands they will find along their paths

Last edited:

Luca ssa

Player
Player
1 Baxter
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone SGT
4. Average online per day 3-4 On weekdays, 8-14 on weekends.
5. Your Discord Ba#3765
6. Your Nickname Luca Kirigaya
7. Your ID 24667
Additional information
1. Leader of... The Ballas
1) I want to be the leader of Ballas because I have been in many gangs and have held high positions in Ballas in the past. I hope to operate Ballas in a way that is different from and more organized than the gangs that are now operating on the streets. It can get annoying, in my opinion, when people spam meeting points and the discussion. I think I do well with communication and keeping everyone very organized and in good positions when I'm leading people in fam events, informal gatherings, etc. I think the thing that stands out with me is that I'm very understanding and patient. I take no bs if your being stupid, but I prefer to understand the situation before I would make sure the gang is up to date with the regulations making sure they listen and listen to the higher ups. I might decide to take action, such as managing problems ooc etc. to make it better for both orgs, legal or illegal, to try to make roleplaying as enjoyable as I possibly could. If you do something wrong after you leave, my gang will give you two warnings and blacklist you. I am confident that I can accomplish this because I have the appropriate people in my organization that are eager to work hard to advance the gang.

2) I've lived in this city for a long time and have worked for many legal organizations. I have experience in the majority of legal organizations and am knowledgeable about all their business practices. (was a Special Agent 1 in the FIB; served in the NG) (Been in Gov). With my prior knowledge, I intend to bring a new kind of crime to the streets, where it will be carried out in the most planned manner possible to prevent any conflict with the FIB/LSPD or any other legal organizations. One of my main objectives would be to develop events and make role-playing enjoyable for all of the orgs, therefore I'm eager to work with them to accomplish that.

3) I consider myself to be quite knowledgeable about city regulations, and I work to educate my entire family and gang. With my experience and leadership, I believe I can use Ballas to educate others how to roleplay properly and help them understand what to do and what not to do in certain scenarios. I am confident that I can show some of the players how to RP effectively without violating any city laws, preventing people from receiving warnings, demorgans, or bans.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I believe I can raise my RP level in Ballas because I want to manage as many situations as I can while maintaining IC. As I previously mentioned, I also think I am familiar with the city's regulations, which I can explain to anyone who is unsure. If there are no combat loggers, reviving with a gun out, searching with a gun out, robbing without three persons (four if you're pulling a car over with two individuals in it), etc. Any of these members who are discovered engaging in this behavior will be expelled from the gang without delay. Because I want to make it enjoyable, I will not put up with any rule violations, whether we are being robbed or robbing someone.

Arthur Mack

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
The following players have been selected for Ballas interviews at 17.00 server time on 4th October.

Burak.#3435-Burak Incinmeden-10434

KGF Sharath YT#0001
-Sharath Rich-29920

dhrumil22822#8240-EVA MIRZA-22822

Zeeshan_Mirza#9224-Zeeshan Mirza-336

The application for The Ballas Leader are now Closed.

Nuri Firzatshy

The Orginal Deputy for all gangs
Player
1. Your name IRL-NuriAlemdar
2. Your age-17
3. Time zone-GMT plus 3
4. Average online per day- 4-8hr
5. Your Discord- NuriJr#6363
6. Your Nickname-Almedar
7. Your ID-1562
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas
1.I want to Be a Leader Of Marabunta because i want to prove myself that i can do 100% turf
2.i have my turf team and i can guarantee that we will have cleanest turfs
3. i want to to prove my employees as much as myself that we will have most terroristic org

1. I will be completing term with 100% turf
2. i will be doing terroristic events every day as much as i can (store robberies,hostage situations and FZ raids etc)
3.my gang will be taking over the ghetto
4. we will be recruiting as much as people we can, of course if they know rules
NuriJr-Thank you and best regards .

Khalid Balkour

Player
Player
1. Aurimas Pukelis
2. 18
3. GMT
4. 5-8 Hours
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Khalid Bolkour
7. 19828

Additional Information
1. Leader of Ballas

- I want to be leader of this organization, because i have been involved in gang activities and scene since i joined to the city. I have been part of every gang there is for multiple times, seen through all of the events hundreds of times, planned them and lead them. Been passionate about gangs since start and my ambition is just growing day by day.
I have been in higher up position multiple times. Every aspect of the gang activities i got it all covered and i love to share it with other in non toxic fun community in road to being in top.

- I got really good leadership qualities also outside the city, but In the city iv lead family content as well.

- One important thing i have is connections to other ex higher ups / leaders from old gangs and families. I am willing to use all of the guys iv met since start and use the experience and our combined skills to try our ultimate best to rise to the top.

- Lastly like said earlier, i want my route and style as a leader be positive and helpful towards everyone. Iv been in many gangs where new players are being bashed, because they don't know everything straight from the bat and that so their been limited to experience certain stuff in the gang. In my gang everybody has chance to learn and everybody has chance to join every activity the city has to offer and learn further and grow to community even bigger.

3. My advice to improve Rp?

- I think my way to improve Rp is that i take every member seriously and guide them through the journey the right way. Currently many gangs just mass recruit numbers and after that everything is going southways and people are left to do whatever they please without further guidance. People do what they think they can and break rules constantly and get gangs disbanded with really fast cycle. I want to teach everything we do before we do it and with that we have way less fail rp moments in the ghetto and in activities in general. Practice makes perfect.

My Goals for the Gang.
. Be the most succesful gang in the city
. Everyone is welcome and have chance to learn
. Zero tolerance to toxicity
. Dominate all the events and turfs.
. Not get any gang warnings and keep everything clean in general

Thank you for Reading my Application

Khalid Bolkour
Have a Nice Day!!

Zyrxan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL
Eric

2. Your age

3. Time zone
EST

7+ Hours

5. Your Discord
zyrxan#8612

6. Your Nickname
Ashley Haze

7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ballas

I want to be leader of Ballas because,
- I have always wanted to be leader of ballas and I think now is a good time to do it, With my past leader and high command experience I feel like I can make the org great.

- I want to give Ballas the recognition it deserves, I want to make Ballas the go-to organization to join.

- I would make it far more active than it ever has been and I feel as if I could achieve the lost potential that it has.

- I would start by giving bonus's to those that are active, attending events and achieving wins for the organization, To help the members of the organization strive, to want win, to feel motivated to be active, to reward the members for accomplishing achievements for the organization.

Sam Wolf

HC Ballas
Player
Information
1. Your name Sufiyan Hasan
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone PST
4. Average online per day 5-9 Hours
5. Your Discord 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 ⋄#4078
6. Your Nickname Skorpean Beasty
7. Your ID 64392

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

-

I would like to be leader of this gang because I have been a part of this organization for a long time and have worked closely with command to gain experience and focus on helping and benefiting the organization as I was actively suggesting and helping command voluntarily and this has given me much time to find out tips and tricks on how to effectively command and run the gang to the best of my abilities, I have many ideas for the gang to enhance RolePlay for my gang and others, also with state organization to create impressive RolePlay for all new or old no matter there position and rank in any organization. I would like to lead this gang as this is the first gang I joined in the city and I would do anything to defend it and have been actively commanding and defending it with my honor for many months now. I would like to be sure there is no OOC toxicity within state organizations or other gangs as it also links to RP as it is human nature because I will try my hardest in any situation, but further about this in Q.3.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

To improve RolePlay we would like to be sure there is no ‘beef’ OOC as this is all IC and that there is no toxicity and/or hatred that leads from OOC to IC and vise versa to be sure that we can all have the best RolePlay because at the end of the day RolePlay and fun is key to running a successful organization, I always want respectfulness and there to me no OOC insults or mixing as me and my command will deal with it very seriously. We also will try to prevent mixing as it ruins immersion of the RolePlay.

Other.
To go above and beyond these are some ideas I'd like to implement with further discussion with my cuators if I get the position.

Rank Structure:

15 - Leader - This is the leader and main command and would be me.
14 - Under Leader - This would be my fellow main command members helping me run the gang in a smooth manor, I already know who I want as my under leaders, and they are:

Habibi Habibi (1386): They have been in the project for a near year and know the ins and outs of the city, they have been gang high command in Ballas, Vagos and marabunta, in legal orgs they were the Attorney General (Head of all legal matters in the city), FIB High Command of IA (This tells me they are good at management of the gang.) and LSPD High Command of FTO and SWAT, this proved to me they can recruit new members of the gang and is an effective shooter.

Skorpean Jaeden (16280) - He have been in this city for like 5 months and he know all the ins and outs of the city, he was in ,LSPD,SAHP, and gang were Bloods,Ballas,Vagos, this proved that he is capable of under leader in my gang he can manage events and thing when i 'm not in city and recruiting new member

13- Boss Man A Boss man is the commander for his under ranks and he is the one who manages small issues when there is no under leader and leader he is the one who is gonna make/manage events.
12- Warlord
11- Lieutenant A lieutenant is gonna give training to his balla who is new in this org and recruit those who want to join.

(High Command)

10- Turfer
9- Crime Organizer- A Crime Organizer works closely with high command playing events and is a mentor to the new ones.
8- Mentor - A mentor guides the new members and helps them.
7- Street Runna- A Street Runna is like a gangsta but a senior version.
6- Gangsta- A gangsta is where the ranks start to get important, they run the ghetto and rep the purple well as they are trusted gang members by High Command.
5- Enforcer- A criminal for the gang that attends event and learns the ways of command
4- Muscle- these are gang members that do menial tasks for command and attend events while also always being on standby
3- Balla - Was a Rookie but command has seen there activity and other factors

(Trainees)

2- Rookie - Recruit that has show skill from being a New Balla
1- New Balla - New Recruit

Goal of the gang.

As my hopeful term in Ballas we would like to archive the following:

A Successful term with no Organization warnings
Not to disband
A great turf team
Active members
Well known name for the gang.

Conclusion:

Thanks for reading my application, good luck with the interview and selection process
Signed Dearly From:
Skorpean Beasty
EX Ballas High Command

Luce Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Hmza
2. 21
3. (GMT+5:30)
4. 5-10 Hours
5. Luce valentino#1770
6. Luce
7. 58383

Additional Information
Leader of Ballas

2. Why I want to be leader of this specific organization?

. I want to be the leader of this specific org (Ballas) is one of the gangs where I've spent so much time in, everyone I know now and the people that have my back are the ones I met in Ballas, ballas was the gang where I learned the most and was where I went from being just a member in gangs to a leader and learned how to get better and leading and since then I've been leading many different gangs as a deputy/ high command (en1). Ballas is one of the most precious gang that people don't understand about, but I want to make it clear If I was to get this opportunity. I have people that can help me and assure that I will get terrorist org and I will work my hardest to make this gang the best. I believe that all my past experiences in gangs have proved me to be a great leader and I'm sure anyone there with me would agree.

- I want to be leader of Ballas because I think I am a perfect candidate for this position, I've been deputy/higherups in gangs many times and I have a lot of experience with Gang Activities and Gang Events, I also have experience with leading them, I've been leader of a gangs before and I did a pretty good job from what I believe, My first time when I ever got leadership, my gang was the best gang rolling the ghetto at the end of my term and I can assure that I can do that again and I will try my hardest too.

I have deputies who will be there to help me, I have a lot of experience with leading people, and I know how things work. I've been Ballas leader which have taught me a lot, I was able to take my gang to be the best and in my whole term I only managed to get 1 Warning which were because I was new to being leader and still was learning. This time I think, and I know that I can do way better. I also want to go for 100% turf, and I think I have the people to get that, I have a lot of shooters that I know and some of them are in my family as well and they will be helping me keeping the gang and the turfs up.

- I have connections with other families which will join if I was to get this, and I would have members and I would be able to start doing gang activities right as I start after we are unfrozen. I always welcome new players and Bloods is one of the gangs which new flights join, I've had many new flights in my family which I've helped, and all my family members are chill and always help out people and we did that plenty in marabunta and in the family and if i was to get this, I could give new flights a chance to learn and grow.

3. My advice to Improve Rp?

- I advice to improve Rp is to keep the gang alive and do gang activities, I will be doing clandestine, store robberies. I have some of the best negotiators for store robbery which make the rp really fun. We will be doing every event we can, I'm also going to be focusing on is Fort Zancudo Raids. I'm going to be going to the ghetto and increase the gang activities and even get into hostage situations. I'm going to run this gang and take it to the top with all the support and help. I've enough support to even when I'm not in the city, the gang will still be alive doing events. I'm going to be attending all Submarines and Battleships. One thing I never allow is toxicity, I don't allow toxicity in my gang, and I will make sure everyone is respecting each other. Another thing I'll make sure is everything is done the right way, so if a hostage is in the back seat, the doors are locked, and a gun is pointed at him, and gang members are using RP chat to do that using commands. I always have strike/ warning systems for my family and gangs, where I give gang members warnings for not coming for events or doing something wrong like breaking rules which will make sure that rule breaks are not happening in the gang

My Goals for this gang:
. Make Ballas to be the best gang in the city
. Make gang a terrorist org
. Do Fun Rp situations like Store robberies and Hostage Situations all day long
. Get 100% Turf
. Be best in events like clandestine, battleships and subs

GTA_5_RP_server.jpg

nezar sippi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Your name : Nizar Brada
2. Your age~ 24
3. Time zone~ GMT+11
4. Average online per day~ 13h
5. Your Discord~ Nizar Blanco#6331
6. Your Nickname~ Nizar blanco
7. Your ID~ 2991

Additional information

1. leader of ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

1 -I feel as if my experience in the city now after 3 months of being in a few different organizations makes me a strong candidate for this position. I have been in two gangs now for extended periods of time, most recently rank 7 in Marabunta in server 1. My knowledge of the rules and what it takes to be successful makes me want to take over this position.
2- My old family (I am leader of it) started at 160 in the city and have worked our way way to being 26th at one point. This has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the city and has shown that I can get people behind me to accomplish a common goal. Many of my family members would join me as well as I feel many people from previous organizations I have been in would join me as well, thus helping me with recruitment right off the bat.
3- My IRL job history deals with leadership development. I give seminars on leadership development as well as one on one training with college students in North America to help them become better leaders on their campus. My leadership skills will help me not only be successful, but keep the gang out of trouble as well.

3. I have many tips to improve role play but the main one would be everyone’s knowledge of the rules. Improving on each individual members knowledge of the rules in an organization could go a long way. Most of the time, FailRP comes from people simply not following a rule. For example, two cars trying to stop one individual. The individual will take off most of the time, resulting in FailRP. If each and every member knows the rules extensively, it will make RP for everyone go much smoother.

ENG02 Server Administrator

ballas Leader

Sharath Rich

NG HC
Player
Information

1 . Sharath chandra
3.GMT (5:30)
4.9hours
5.KGF Sharath YT#0001
6.Sharath Rich

Additional Information

Leader of
Ballas

FMPDEzuXwAMO2Jv.jpg:large

Q2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?(List three reasons with explanation)
1. I need to be a leader this specific organization because when I have joined the city I'm worked in every legal orgs after leaving legal orgs I'm joined Ballas it is very best experience after learned about turfs,NG Raids and grafftis I got high command but I'm not happy But I need to do something new that's why I need to be a leader
2. I want be a leader because I know all server rules, ghetto rules, event rules i will strictly follow them and if someone break the rules i will take action against him
3. When I became a leader I will be help the new citizens but they know city rules and ghetto rules this is the chance for new citizens who knows rules properly

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
> I will recruit the citizens who knows rules properly
> I will host more events for the gang member
> Meeting with our gang members before and after event
> We will do turfs 100%
> 24/7 graffti
> I will not do any favourism if he my friend also
> We will recruit good shooters for turfs
>I will improve and develop the Ballas gang more than previous term
>I will change the ranking system
>I will do Ballas on top in city

Ex NG Captain ex marbunta underdeputy ex vagos High command ex minister of doc ex 8th rank recruiter in FamiliesEx ballas 11legend

Thanks for reading my application
Ballas on top!!
Sharath Rich!

20220914_222653.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom